Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Does His Junk Scare You?

45 posts in this topic

I have done the DP once but with no ball clashing :D I was doing her doggy while she was trying to give him head.

Well OK, Miss D...

I played college football..We had a so called mascot on our team named "Bill"..Bill was a very severe autistic...He was our version of the film"Radio",..If you know...Every fall at the begining of two a days, and school. (practice) for the season, the coeds would always ask about who was "Big Chief"?...In other words, who had the biggest cock on the team..Well, it was always Bill...This guy was about 5'0"tall but had a hang downer to his knee...He would put us all to shame....

Not afraid, just not interested in anyone else's junk except the person I am with, male or female, and I am only with females.

I ain't scared of nuthin'. And with some of you ladies, it's helpful to be able to bring some talent off the bench late in the game, lol.

Why are most guys terrified of other mens' cocks? A lot of men do not want to even be in the same room with another (naked) penis. What's up with that? What is the phobia all about? Some men act like seeing another penis is like pouring acid in their eyes. Half of the world's population have penises but most individual men are totally freaked out by other mens' penises. Looking at another man's penis does not make you gay (even though there is nothing wrong with being gay, I am half gay myself). I guess I will never understand this. Those of you that have "Oh no! Not another man's penis!" phobia, can you please explain to me why?

We will leave "sword crossing"to another thread...:o

A lot of guys are homophobic or maybe it's cock-size anxiety. That being said reading a recent article I think a lot more men secretly do check out each other's junk in the locker rooms.

Why are most guys terrified of other mens' cocks? A lot of men do not want to even be in the same room with another (naked) penis. What's up with that? What is the phobia all about? Some men act like seeing another penis is like pouring acid in their eyes. Half of the world's population have penises but most individual men are totally freaked out by other mens' penises. Looking at another man's penis does not make you gay (even though there is nothing wrong with being gay, I am half gay myself). I guess I will never understand this. Those of you that have "Oh no! Not another man's penis!" phobia, can you please explain to me why?

We will leave "sword crossing"to another thread...:o

I know I have to be careful about staring off into space :o because if my head happens to be turned toward some guys thier response can be, "What are you looking at, Mother Fucker!" :eek: I think that response would be worse if he was naked. :P

I know I have to be careful about staring off into space :o because if my head happens to be turned toward some guys thier response can be, "What are you looking at, Mother Fucker!" :eek: I think that response would be worse if he was naked. :P

LOL can you imagine a naked fight in a lockeroom

LOL can you imagine a naked fight in a lockeroom

Look up Viggo Mortensen in Eastern Promises fight scene..

Look up Viggo Mortensen in Eastern Promises fight scene..

Best I can find. :o

Incidental contact is accepted in other sports. However, you're right, guys freak. I was in a mfm 3some once where the female asked us to dp her. The other dude declined saying: " Our balls might touch each other."

I replied " The object isn't let's rub our nut sacks together with some pussy between us."

The end result. She replaced him and she still calls me...

I have a strict one penis per fantasy rule (mine). Dudes are ugly & I have an aversion to gay men and/or the thought of being near a guy in a sexual situation is like dousing my penis in icewater. I don't want to see it I don't want to feel it (even through pussy wall) & I most certainly do not want to touch it. I am very insecure yes, ma'am. I might get jealous or have penis envy or whatever else you want to call it to get me out of that situation. Not only no but HELL NO!

I have a strict one penis per fantasy rule (mine). Dudes are ugly & I have an aversion to gay men and/or the thought of being near a guy in a sexual situation is like dousing my penis in icewater. I don't want to see it I don't want to feel it (even through pussy wall) & I most certainly do not want to touch it. I am very insecure yes, ma'am. I might get jealous or have penis envy or whatever else you want to call it to get me out of that situation. Not only no but HELL NO!

I took a minute to run this post through the hobby forum post translator.

here is what I got back.........................

"This thread is gay".:D

No doubt there are such guys and you have met some. However, personal sexual security is unrelated to preference.

That is pretty brilliant and I am going to borrow it if you don't mind.

:oI want to add this from a feminine perspective. The only time I am scared of his junk is :

*when he is so damn big -horses cry at the sight of it.:rolleyes:

* When you swear he is after your ovaries. ouch, center punching them is NOT cool.:eek:

And the reason for bumping this dead thread was.......?