THE G.O.A.T. (Greatest of All Time)

Profile Information

HITTING THEM WITH A CROSSOVER AND THEN LAYING UP ON EM

Recent Profile Visitors

15,683 profile views
  1. Have you ever dated?

That was funny...................
  2. Screening…..

Okay, I am reading over and over where you state you want to help the newbies and I love that idea because I am here to help not just the newbies but everyone (providers/clients/newbies/haters LOL/lurkers/MODS/ADMIN.......................). LOL @ my damn self because I spilled my glass of ginger ale all over my carpet JEESH.......... Lets pretend I am a newbie. Enlighten me on how to not get bait n switched, not get scammed, hustled, robbed, pimp rolled and not encounter LE? I got bait n switched 5 times in the last 6 months. Four times I stayed because those girls were fine but the other one was definitely not my cup of tea. I am all eyes/ears, whats your full proof secret?
  3. Alia Abaza's Return

Common sense cannot be bought..............................
  4. Regular Story

The reasons that I think he would still be around by the time that I got there is because they both were time challenged, she was pretty new and he was a good old fashion jealous boyfriend. I mean, can you imagine him looking at the guy who's going upstairs to be with his woman and you have to sit and wait until he is done. You want to talk about mental issues. Me I would never put my girl in that situation where she has to go out and make money to take care of me. In all honesty, there is a ton of providers that have boyfriends that they basically take care of and are always close by. As far as working it out, its a no brainer for me because my goal is to make it COMFORTABLE for all that are involved. No offense but LIFE IS GOOD when a provider/client are comfortable around one another. I agree with you not wanting to mix your personal/professional life, thats why I am single LOL. If I am in a relationship, there is no need for me to hobby but since I am single, I can go to work, enjoy life and slip on over to the darkside.
  5. Have you ever dated?

Classic Jordan and Jordan story right there. I wonder what their kids names are?
  6. Have you ever dated?

Awww thats a cute one. I knew a guy that owned a candy store in my neighborhood who's name was Leslie also. Damn he had the best candy ever in his store.
  7. Have you ever dated?

Exactly what I would have thought my girl's Dad would have did LOL. I was 19 at the time, common sense told me to leave this one alone and he and I never had any problems after that. That Sue reminds me of her Dad LOL.................
  8. Alia Abaza's Return

I personally do not believe EITHER profile was hacked/taken over by scammers.
  9. Screening…..

I don't knock POOR PEOPLE..................Definitely not my style and to be straight honest, I ROCK N ROLL with people from the bottom to the top.................. I have seen awesome providers ranging from less than stellar sites all the way up to high end sites. Its not good to knock/penalize providers/people because of their financial situation.....................
  10. Lingerie or Topless Massage no Ending, is there a market for it?

I remember when I first started my venture into the HOBBY and I didn't know JACK SHIT LOL. Found myself contacting this woman for a massage and it went a little something like this. When I arrived, she explained her rules and I excepted. The problem was, she was extremely beautiful and it drove me nuts that I wanted her sexually 3 times as much after the massage. So I never went back because that was torture LOL, so until this day, I pay those types of providers no mind....................I would have to decline on your offer and I am positive you will find someone interested in what you are offering. Slides you a note and the note says if you change your mind LOL, send The Savior a pm................
  11. Alia Abaza's Return

Thanks for the info Game. She posted under DTC and I rarely pay attention to postings under the DTC location. I am still curious why he thinks she and the others got scammed. She has ways she can be contacted, so why is he acting like the 411 boys LOL Oh jeesh, I just spilled a glass of milk all over the floor laughing at my damn self.............Its going to be one of them days ...................
  12. Have you ever dated?

This question is for males or females. Have you ever dated a girl with a guy's name or dated a guy with a girl's name? I will go first because I dated a girl who's real name was Keith. She was a very pretty girl but for the life of me, I could not figure out WHY WAS HER NAME KEITH? I thought she was playing a trick on me. So I asked her and she looked me in the eye and said that her Father was so sure she was going to be a boy that he wasn't going to change it. I met her Dad when I was like 19 years old and he said to me, I am going to tell you this once and don't ask me again. I named her Keith because I wanted a boy and was sure we were going to have a boy. I said okay, thanks for answering my question. I never asked either of them again. TRUE STORY...............
  13. Alia Abaza's Return

I have not seen her post an ad but I have seen her comment. I see providers vanish and come back often, what are you really getting at?
  14. Alia Abaza's Return

I felt bad for the guys as well. I even offered to help one of the guys by paying what he had lost but he said that he was okay.
  15. Alia Abaza's Return

Do you have anything to back up why you feel it was a scammer and not her?