Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Sasha Lane | BigBadWolf | Yes | 93 | 11/29/12 | ||
|
Review by
BigBadWolf
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/29/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: In-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sasha's pictures do not do her justice, she is so much more beautiful than I had expected. She is a trained massage therapist and I must say her skills are first rate and I have had massages from around the world. She is definaltly in my tops. I prefer deep tissue and that is her speciality. She had me feeling so good that I asked to upgrade to the executive level session. I wanted to spend more time with her and experience her other sexy skills. And let me tell you, she is quite the vixen! It is difficult for most women to handle my appetite for sex little alone my size. Sasha made me feel comfortable on all levels. She is witty and very intelligent. Glad to finally see her in my home state! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mia 720-xxx-6691 | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 11/28/12 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/29/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Email address: miatilly@hotmail.com Review: Was looking through the BP ads.. and saw one that had caught my eye before sometime last month. Mia has a fun ad listed under the BodyRub category. I called her about 9:50AM asking for an hour between 11:00AM & noon. She confirmed my request and asked me to call her when I was within 15 minutes of her location. I called and she gave me the upscale hotel name and room number. The room was lit with candles and a black light, but still I could see the beautiful outline of Mia's body. Tall and athletic, with great breasts. Her petite frame and long legs are the perfect vision for me. She asked me to lay on my stomach on the bed and worked slowly across my back. Then on the flip, she had this fun grin on her face. Maybe it was because she had something fun on mind, I don't know. But let me say the balance of the session was delightful. She fulfilled all my fantasties. Just like Arnold, "I'll be back!" Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tyra Scott | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 11/28/12 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/29/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have to thank her for getting me in on short notice when another ASP no-showed me. Her personality is excellent, face and breasts beautiful, but her pictures are older. She now has tats and piercings on her mid-drift and a few stretch marks. That said she felt great and MSOG was on the menu, but I was a little frazzeled about my no-show, so I passed. I believe that most of you will really like her as a whole package. So if your on the fence-go over. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan Kush | johnny7681 | Denver | Yes | 44 | 11/28/12 | |
|
Review by
johnny7681
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My ATF ASP went out of town, so I went shopping, LOL. I have been seeing Miss Kush's ad for awhile and had read her reviews, when I came across her ad saying she had new "assets" I was sold! I sent here a text to see if she was available, she texted back almost immediately we set up a date for late that evening. Megan called before she left for directions and arrived shortly afterwards. I greeted her at the door with a hug and kiss. She was wearing jeans a warm coat and some sexy high heels. She mentioned that she picked up a few things at fascinations on her way and asked if she could use the rest room to prepare for our evening. Megan came out wearing a short top that barely covered her amazing breasts and a tight pair off black boy shorts that really showed off her amazing ass. I was sitting on the couch as she approached. She straddled my lap threw her arms around my neck and we started to passionately make out. Megan lifted her top to apply some flavored sex lotion to her tits. I began fondle, lick and suck on her beautiful new breasts. Megan softly moaned in my ear. We repositioned with her on her hand and knees while she applied some to perfect ass. I eagerly started kissing and licking her ass which led to DATO and fingering her tight wet pussy. Megan responded with a series of multiple orgasms which left her quivering face down on the couch. After she recovered she said now it’s your turn and ripped my clothes off and applied the sex lotion to my hard cock and immediately began to devour it. Megan gives excellent UTF with plenty off DT and BLS combined with HJ. She brought me to the brink of orgasm many times and backed off. Finally we put on the cover for some doggie on the coach in which she came again. Then we moved to the bed room for some mish on the bed with more orgasms for her. We took another break for a minute cuddling. The she rose up and said your gonna love this because you deserve it. She started to slowly suck my dick and tweak my nipple while giving me a hand job which led to an explosive NQNS finish. Wow Megan you made me quiver in the end. Thank you. You’re awesome. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Toni Grant | johnny7681 | Denver | Yes | 28 | 11/28/12 | |
|
Review by
johnny7681
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up was started through a P411 request followed by the standard 2 call system. I rang the door bell and Toni opened the door. She's a beuatiful woman with bright eyes, a big smile, amazing braided locks, and lovely complection. During our introduction I was impressed by Toni's confident presencs and felt totally at ease. Her work room is quaint, equiped with a massage table and decorated with native art. Her choice of music and lighting set me into relaxation as she began an excellent massage. Toni's technique is fantatstic, working my complete body with varied strokes and presures and combining a wonderful body slide. On the flip she slowly worked me with teasing strokes into an intense finish. Afterwards I was able to shower which is nice. Toni is absolutely wonderful, she enjoys her work and is never rushed. Thanks Toni for releaving all of my aches, pains, and stress. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey-5206 | Cologuy809 | Denver | Yes | 74 | 11/27/12 | |
|
Review by
Cologuy809
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I will definitely see Aubrey again. She's a great kisser and has the looks and body of that blond/blue-eyed high school cheerleader I lusted after in vain all those years ago -- but with Aubrey I finally get to have her! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey Ryder | Grinch | Denver | Yes | 32 | 11/27/12 | |
|
Review by
Grinch
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow. This girl is amazing! Such an enjoyable individual to spend a little time. I am not going to tell you anything that you have already read about Zoey but instead will just confirm the other fantastic reviews. She is a beautiful girl and a smoking hot body and wants to use it on you!! Somebody plucked her straight out of a quality porn film--not sure why she is not a star? She would probably make a fitting Suicide Girl. Her pictures are too modest in my opinion. I saw her at a very nice hotel and she opened the door in bra and panties so I became a little lost for words. We are lucky to have her in the area for sure. I opted for a 30-min session (which I always do on my first encounter). Lots of energy the whole time and she loves to laugh. Very accommodating as I never had another provider ask what I liked--thank you Zoey for a fun time. This girl oozes sex appeal and has a little sexy voice that just might drive some of you guys wild. She might have a little Elvira in her but just the sexy parts. She has a very pretty face, fantastic smile and is fairly tall and really, really sweet. Yum!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rebecca Love | inthehills | Colorado Springs | Yes | 20 | 11/27/12 | |
|
Review by
inthehills
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a great time with Rebecca. She was awesome. We started out talking together and then we heated it up. She gave me some hot and nasty BBBJ and I went for some wet and loving DATY. I got an O face from her and then we went for mish as I'm a big fan of pounding a woman. She was really into it when I busted my nut, she really enjoyed it I believe. She is a sweetie and a good, really a great, kisser. I love kissers and I think kissing is a necessity for our (mens)pleasure. She is a sweetie and I'll see her again soon... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Emily | Bacchus | Denver | Yes | 5 | 11/27/12 | |
|
Review by
Bacchus
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So recently, I have moved away from the fbsm sessions I usually prefer to FS ladies, but I am careful with my choices. I had my eye on Emily for awhile and when her ad popped up on p411, i jumped. she is absolutely amazing. We met at her incall at a mid range hotel in Stapleton. Two call system. When I arrived she was fresh out of the shower and looked fantastic. She is in her late 20's but looks younger. She has a sexual air to her too, I knew we were going to have fun right away. I took a quick shower and came out in a towel, which she removed promptly and began some great utf, all very slow and deliberate. After some LFK and fingering her to an O along with some light Daty, very clean, l climbed on her chest and had her continue the utf, finally I could not take anymore and blew one all over her face and mouth, which she loved. We cleaned up and had a great discussion. Which eventually led to round two. Which included more utf, missionary, cowgirl, doggy, but alas pop two wasn't in me, so I settled for giving her a good ride. This girl is a bit under the radar, but well worth the visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Breaha | A.Dimssdale | Denver | Yes | 5 | 11/27/12 | |
|
Review by
A.Dimssdale
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So, I have seen Breaha before so YMMV but she is very nice. Not so into switching positions much but gives good TF and has a really good body. Her incall could be better. it's close to Glendale not very discrete but easy to find. She is fairly new to the business but she is the real deal and for her donation you can't go wrong. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roxxy | DenverGuy4Fun | Denver | Yes | 7 | 11/27/12 | |
|
Review by
DenverGuy4Fun
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a surprise. Roxxy was more than I expected. Very cordial and responsive to my requests. UTF was excellent. Cowgirl was even better. Let me suck on those nice titties while she rode me. Excellent view. Too bad I popped so soon due to her being so tight and HOT. Very attactive lady with nice figure. Will see again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roxxy | slowride | Denver | Yes | 7 | 11/27/12 | |
|
Review by
slowride
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Roxxy is a great girl going through some tuff times...Kinda new to this, and a little nervous,but I had a great time hanging out with her. Easy going and lots of fun... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roxxy | courage9401 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 11/27/12 | |
|
Review by
courage9401
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Made initial contact via phone and headed on my way. Once to the area I tried calling her but never an answer. Finally called me back after about a half hour with an excuse about car trouble. Ok..I understand. Then I head to hotel and ask for room number. Again forever to contact me again. Once she did I headed to room. She is cute and nice but definitely could tell she uses. Scattered during visit, marks that she cant hide, etc... I do wish her well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amina R | 1 hour vacationer | Denver | Yes | 16 | 11/27/12 | |
|
Review by
1 hour vacationer
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: We had a little problem the first time we scheduled and never ended up meeting that time. But unlike many, she really took responsibility for a cancelled appointment. And she was very apologetic and had some suggestions on how she would make it up to me... I'm glad I made another appointment and took her up on her suggestions.... Pros: Nice woman. Fun. Nice looks. Responsible. Seems like a good person who likes what she's doing. Possible Cons: Subdued personality. Baby marks..... Since I don't want to contribute to "rating inflation" I'm going with very good. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| The Kandi Shop | ftc.oral | Fort Collins | Yes | 27 | 11/27/12 | |
|
Review by
ftc.oral
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Texted to set up. She called to give me room number. Very bubbly personality as soon as I walked through the door. A big hug and kiss before a little chatting. Started off with what would best be considered cock worship. Licking, sucking, kissing, and plenty of talking and eye contact. The girl really likes to have fun in her sessions. Switched to a combination of DATY and rimming which she responded very well to. On went the hat and we started with doggy. She alternated between rubbing her clit and my balls. Asked if I was ready for her ass (I had told her I wanted Greek earlier). So she pulled me out of one tight little orifice and inserted the head into an even tighter hole. She took a minute to relax once I was in and asked me to go to town. Who was I to say no??? Not sure if MSOG was on the menu, but I would be more surprised if it wasn't. Will definitely be seeing her again and will probably partake in a two girl that she recommended with one of her friends. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel 720-xxx-4835 | whodat0266 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 11/27/12 | |
|
Review by
whodat0266
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/23/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'm hooked!! i even told her so.. she's an awesome person.. and has such a GREAT attitude. Basicaly, as with anything else, if you treat her with care and respect, she will definitely give you the time of your life!! I saw her once.. and HAD to go back again because we had such a GREAT time.. even just chit chatting and joking around!! A truly GFE type experience that a guy like me who WORKS way too much had been seeking. THANKS AGAIN RACHEL!! YOU ARE AWESOME!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Corrina | lewd5050 | Denver | Yes | 11 | 11/26/12 | |
|
Review by
lewd5050
(69 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After being stood up by another lady, i really needed some relief. I texted corrina and she said she would happily take care of my problem. Her UTF NQNS is worth the fee all by itself. She may not look like a model but then how many of us do? She's just a happy, smiling, giggling little girl next door type who loves using her talents to make gents like me very happy. She's a blast to hang out with for an hour or so, and she makes sure your having the best time possible. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey Ryder | thefullbug | Denver | Yes | 32 | 11/26/12 | |
|
Review by
thefullbug
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Zoey's ad on EB, her pictures were enticing and her reviews were stellar, so decided to call her up. She was able to see me on fairly short notice. Setup was a snap, screening was required, which actually puts me at ease when meeting a new provider. Zoey herself was absolutely phenomenal. I've seen providers whose pics paint them in the best possible light, yet when you meet them you know it was a smoke and mirrors game. Not so with Zoey. Her body is unbelievable! The best I've seen in fact. No joke. She's a very attractive woman! The pregame show was relatively brief, as I booked for short time. Zoey wasted little time in getting comfortable, and even less time making me thrilled with my decision to see her. Needless to say, Zoey is awesome, and a sure favorite of mine. Highly recommended and I will surely see her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | Songdog57 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 11/26/12 | |
|
Review by
Songdog57
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I’m writing this with a big grin on my mug! I finally had my first two girl session today and it was even better than I’d imagined, which is really saying something. I met Wendy and Velvet Valentine at Wendy’s comfortable in-call location in DTC. Both women were on time and ready when I showed up and both were dressed to please! I had never met Velvet before and she greeted me with a nice hug and a wonderfully deep kiss. Both women have a way of making a nervous newcomer (no pun intended), to the two girl experience feel very comfortable and at ease. These women are not at all alike. Wendy has blond hair and slim toned body. Velvet has the voluptuous thing happening with nice ink work, dark hair, and a chest that is something to behold! They are as different as night and day, but they are both into each other big time and they don’t mind sharing at all! Usually when writing reviews I just list the activities and don’t mention details. In this case I want to say that being inside Velvet from behind while she was going down on Wendy was an experience that made me wish I’d gotten into this hobby thing a whole lot sooner. It was a fantastic session and I’m damn glad I finally did it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Svetlana | fortysomething | Colorado Springs | Yes | 37 | 11/26/12 | |
|
Review by
fortysomething
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I missed Svetlana the first time she was in The Springs, but was thankful we could arrange some time together now. She was all that I expected, and more, with a nice incall, clean surroundings and professional attitude. Loved DATY and enjoyed the enthusiastic response. Cowgirl was amazing! Spent just a little over an hour and left satisfied and definitely thinking about a return visit. Thanks, Svetlana! It's easy to see why you have so many "fantastic" reviews. Glad you're in The Springs! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan 702-xxx-8751 | cupcakez | Las Vegas | Yes | 13 | 11/26/12 | |
|
Review by
cupcakez
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/12 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lady Scorpio was awesome. Was greeted with a nice hug, and she had porn playing in the bedroom. I told her I was down for anything and that's what I got--translated french, finger in my ass, DATO. Next time I'll have to work on my stamina because I came too quickly. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amina R | soft4eyes | Denver | Yes | 16 | 11/26/12 | |
|
Review by
soft4eyes
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Not going to kiss and tell. All that's needed to say is WOW!!!! She is very easy to talk to and a real keeper. Treat her right and she will do the same for you. YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira Swan | dag9 | Denver | Yes | 95 | 11/25/12 | |
|
Review by
dag9
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Got to spend time with my first redhead and boy am I glad it was Kira. You can look at all the activities and it was sensational, especially the special care she took for the boys. More importantly was the conversation and the feeling that she was all there for you. The John Lee Hooker and the lovely high ceilings were icing on the cake. Will definitely see again. Thanks Kira! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Annalise Anjou | TomTomJones | Denver | Yes | 62 | 11/25/12 | |
|
Review by
TomTomJones
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been keeping an eye on her and I'm so glad I finally made connection with her. She is just as hot in person as in her ads. Beautify long blonde hair, smooth soft skin. The only thing that could have made the visit any better was the UTF but I can appreciate her concern for safety. While I still have others on my to-do-list, She is a great lady and well worth your investment. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Stacy / Stacy James | carlov | Denver | Yes | 5 | 11/25/12 | |
|
Review by
carlov
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called late at nite to set up appointment, then I called back to say I was too tired. Stacy was very understanding. called early the next morning and woke her up. again stacy was understanding and said she would be over asap. very beautiful girl (better than her pictures) and well worth it! a class act Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | INVNO1 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 11/25/12 | |
|
Review by
INVNO1
(40 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Janell multiple times over the last year and each occasion has been an awesome experience. She takes a slow and sensual approach to the encounter and the start up FBSM is amazing. All activities were enjoyed enthusiastically and vocally. I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brynn Campbell | Jackkent | Denver | Yes | 18 | 11/25/12 | |
|
Review by
Jackkent
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Brynn post that she was back in town. From my experience with her I'm sure she stays as busy as she wants to be and can pick and choose her clients. I am so glad I was able to schedule with her. She is everything her pictures and past reviews say about her. She is a very unique experience in the Denver market. While in private she is hot and passionate, she told me that in public she prefers to be more discrete and not have graphic details of our time together. She is a classy lady and I will respect her wishes but I will say she is someone that you must experience at least once in your life. A true gem. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SophiaDD | bytor2112 | Denver | Yes | 25 | 11/24/12 | |
|
Review by
bytor2112
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This finally happened for me! I got a email form Ashley Anderson that she was coming into town enough time to set a two girls with Sophia The contact between the two was easy! The night came for the sexy duel As I arrived to Ashley room Sophia was already their in a sexy evening dress and Ashley was dressed sexy two! Any way the two hit it off and the night was spectacular Sophia is the dominant between the two but Ashley didn't seem to mind . Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dianna Anderson | kippish9 | Denver | Yes | 47 | 11/24/12 | |
|
Review by
kippish9
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is way overdue. I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Dianna back in early October. Setup was a breeze. Her incall was upscale and very nice. When I was greeted by a beautiful blonde lady with a warm smile and beautiful eyes. But it was her body that really impressed me. She has a tight little body with a fantastic set of assets. We talked a little and got to know each other. Soon we progressed to other ways of exploring each other. She's very responsive and loves what she does. I had a great time. After we relaxed for a little we talked. She's genuinely a really fun lady to spend time with. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mystic of Denver | Copper-pipee | Denver | Yes | 99 | 11/24/12 | |
|
Review by
Copper-pipee
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Seen her a bit ago. Called her on short notice, she said she was available in 1-hr. Got ready, headed out, had fun. Very fun, very vocal. (utf was is amazing!) Always a fun time with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Michelle Snow | Just 4fun | Boulder | Yes | 5 | 11/24/12 | |
|
Review by
Just 4fun
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/12 Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the opportunity to see Michelle Snow recently. She was very easy to get a hold of and schedule. She came over and we exchanged pleasantries and were off to some fun. Started off with those natural breasts and mounted her in Doggie. We switched to CG and to some Mish for a while. It was good. Switched back to Doggie then to standing Doggie while she was on the bed. Lost it right there. I had a very good time but it was not GF. If you are looking for someone young and fun I would totally go for it. I think she will definitely improve with a little more experience. I hope to contribute to that in the future. Thank you Michelle! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| LiLy LuVs | EscortReviewKing | Denver | Yes | 8 | 11/24/12 | |
|
Review by
EscortReviewKing
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: DATE: Nov 23rd 2012 NAME: LiLy LuVs INCALL/OUTCALL: Both are offered InCall was reviewed INCALL CLEANLINESS: Very tidy with a nice presentation. Smelled delightful with Candlelight for ambiance. Quiet music in background. AGENCY OR INDY: Independent ACCURATE PICTURE: YES 100% accurate. All providers reviewed by ESCORTREVIEWKING must match photo's 100% AGE: didn't ask/didn't care PERSONALITY: LiLy is exactly as she portrayed in her ads. She is fun and eager to please both you and herself. I felt very welcome in her presence she is very responsive to requests and has virtually no limitations if she likes you. She is cautious about who she spends her time with if she likes you your in for a real treat. She is very strict about her preference to White Gentlemen. RACE: White BODY TYPE: Spinner de la Spinner she is very tiny and well proportioned petite treat WEIGHT: 101 lbs HEIGHT: BUST: WAIST: Tiny Tiny HIPS: 23 inchs HAIR: blonde EYES: blue FEET: Cute little things SKIN TONE: White TRIMMING: Shaven bald TATTOOS: 2 SCARS: didn't notice any PIERCINGS: ears CLOTHES: She was wearing a sexy little assortment of easily removable clothing. GLASSES: no MOANS OR OTHER SOUNDS?:This is where the review gets good. The sounds coming from this little fire cracker are real and genuine. You may wonder how I know this I shall explain in detail. One thing I know is LiLy LuVs DATY But she goes crazy when you add her favorite toy that's conveniently located on the nightstand next to the bed. I suggest adding a little lube for LiLy is extremely tight. I believe she practices kegel exercises to achieve that effect. Once she instructed me where she likes it. It was on from there. The highlight of my night for sure and probably hers too. The Moans and sounds of pure erotic bliss that emanated from LiLy was AWESOME! Note* I like foreplay so I had been warming her up for the first ten minutes kissing, rubbing, flirting etc...quite fun actually ENERGY LEVEL DISPLAYED: She was able to keep up with me and I assure you that is not a easy task. She is defiantly eager to please with skills to match. NOTE*** all references below are on a (YMMV) basis but If your In her room you should be all good. LiLy is very strict on her White Gentlemen only policy. ACCEPTS FRENCH: Yes SMOKES: Yes but not during session DRINKS: no KISSING TECHNIQUE: passionate and sensual, DFK, light kissing of neck and body FRENCH: Yes GREEK: *Yes but not included in flat rate , I did not partake RUSSIAN: Yes but not for me WEBSITE: http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/how-many-mmm-licks-does-it-take-2-mmm-28/10697615 SCREENING PROCESS: LiLy Is easy to contact with fairly quick response times. She only see's White Men only. I'm not sure what Screening process she implements EMAIL: PHONE: 720-446-6950 the usual No Texting No Blocked calls ect... RECOMMEND: I would highly recommend LiLy LuVs for many reasons, She is exactly as she states in her ads a real delight and just plain naughty. Treat her right and you will be in for a wild ride. REPEAT: I will be seeing LiLy often She is definantly on my top 5 list for sure LiLy LuVs has been KING TESTED; KING APPROVED; KING SCORED 9/10 based on overall satisfaction,looks,value and client return potential Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooklynne | rock952 | Denver | Yes | 57 | 11/23/12 | |
|
Review by
rock952
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/24/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: All the reviews were right on. Brookynne is must see do not miss out Bookynne, is a new provider and in time her donation will go up. Great looking ASP with a positive attitude. Light screening and the incall was a easy to find South DTC. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Roxxy | Copper-pipee | Denver | Yes | 7 | 11/23/12 | |
|
Review by
Copper-pipee
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/24/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called, got the prices and direction, headed out, called when I was in the area, told me where to go from there. Arrived and a hotel, noticed a large guy staring at me, it was very strange to say the least. I get into the room, she asks me if I am a cop, I said "no", then I took a look around her room, it was very dirty, clothes all over the place, old empty boxes of food all over, the floor was full of crumbs or something, dirty paper plates on the ground, junk all over the place, she also had a dog on the bed (a pug?). She looked like she had just woke up, she was fixing her hair for about 10 minutes, I then sat the money on the table, walked away. She then told me how her mean ex boyfriend was, also that he was stalking her, and may be outside, and was probably the guy that was staring at me, I then asked if everything was going to be okay, or if I should leave, she said she did not know, nonetheless the little heads always seems to speak for the big head. She then starts looking all over the place from a box of covers for about a good 10 mins, but she could not find any, then asked me if I could go buy some, or that she could come with me(yea right, with that guy right around the corner!). then I started to get a little creeped out, so I inched my way back over the my money and grabbed in and told her I was out. She then asks if I wanted a massage or something else, I ignored her and walked out. I then drove to a empty parking lot, started to call around, no other asps were available on such short notice, so the little head spoke up again. I called her back, asked if she had purchased any covers, she said that should was still at the store and would be a additional 15 mins, that she would also call me back after 15 min, she never called. So I called back 25 mins later, she then tells me that I would have to be quick (15 min). So I head back over, she keeps texting away for a good 5 min or so, then she tells me to get comfortable, she then hops on top to provide a french lesson, she then tells me that UTF was extra, but would let it slide this time(I was rolling my eyes), I said "what ever" she gave me some nice slow UTF with no hands for a while, then she popped the cover on, I then asked her if I could go for some DATY, she said hesitated then said "no", continued the french for a few extras secs, then I we went into mish, k9, cow girl / finish (she did not smell fresh, so I could understand why she did not allow DATY). She did not provide clean up, I only found one cleaner towel in the bathroom area, so I used it. She did look good. She has a huge set of knockers, with some nice nipples. Also, she was nice and tight. She definitely passed a couple kids (take a close look at the pics.). It was one strange night, but I got what I wanted in the end. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Irresistible Payton | just4fun | Denver | Yes | 9 | 11/23/12 | |
|
Review by
just4fun
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/24/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Payton is great. Other reviews are spot on. Very friendly and good conversationalist. Great kisser and tried several positions. Nice wet O during 69 and had to stop her TF before I came too soon. Finished off with nice view in doggy. As others have said, very nice ASS. You'll have fun. Thanks for a great time Payton! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lacy-5925 | katgin11 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 11/23/12 | |
|
Review by
katgin11
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/24/12 Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Bait and Switch. Face looks okay, so I paid her when asked although I knew right away that it was not her on the picture. But when she took off her clothes, I almost threw up, it's the worst looking body I have seen from a provider. I asked her to return half of the money and forget the whole thing. One thing you've got to learn from this business, once you release the money, you will NEVER get it back. She's got good attitude, that's the only good I can think of, but a total waste of my time and money. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mya (BP) | DomMale | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 11/23/12 | |
|
Review by
DomMale
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/24/12 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Enjoy the holiday and decided to give BP a try and found Mya. She answered the phone herself and the appointment was easy to set up. Arrived at location and Mya was ready, looking very good. Took care of business and she was already undressing. DFK was allowed which I enjoy and I was able to play with large natural breasts. Some UTF was next and she is VERY skilled. Before I popped I covered up and we went mish to completion. All and all a very pleasant experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nina Nichols | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 60 | 11/22/12 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/23/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nice incall, easy to schedule after checking a few references, and great personality. A spinner type for sure with very few rules. I asked her to wear a bathing suit first time I met her and she did. Maybe I felt like being at the beach, who knows. All activities were preformed great and any posistion request was honored. She is going to Santa Fe for awhile, but look her up when she returns. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kimberly aka Arianna fka Jenna BP | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 3 | 11/22/12 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/23/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok fellas...texted Jenna and setup a time for the massage. Her incall is downtown at an easy to find spot. I called when I got there and she said she would meet me outside and let me in. While I waited I had my fingers crossed that the girl would look like the pics and was legit. She comes outside and BAM...not the girl in the pics. Not even close. She is slender and looks to be on drugs and is just sloppy. Totally not what I am used to. The warning flag was up and I was thinking this is not a good sign. I did go up to her apt but was totally on edge the whole time. Her placed smelled like cigars and other substances. She led me to the room and aksed for the money immediately. Her ad said /hr fully nude etc...I hand her the money and she said "it's actually ". I mentioned that is not what her ad said so I played it cool...asked for my money back and said I would go to the ATM (haha). She gave me the money back (shocker)...I walked out (tried not to run) and left. I don't believe any massage was worth what could of potentially happened. I didn't feel safe and something went off in my head to get out of there. I have seen many FBSM profiders and most have been nice. Girls like this are out there...be safe and happy hobbying!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Savannah-6314 | whitelightning | Denver | Yes | 66 | 11/22/12 | |
|
Review by
whitelightning
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/22/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I love Savannah's freakin' pictures! I was skeptical, but I noticed that she had her phone number written on one of her pictures. That kind of put my mind at ease. And the pictures are absolutely real and recent. Savannah has an unbelievable butt, and great implants as well. Blondes aren't usually my 'cup of tea,' but I had been watching her ad when she visited the last couple times. Glad I got to meet her. She's got piercing blue eyes and a great California tan! She fulfilled my necessities. I might see her again the next time she comes back from California. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Misha 720-xxx-3087 | denver_dude | Denver | No | 1 | 11/22/12 | |
|
Review by
denver_dude
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/22/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Thought the pictures looked cute... Tineye hadn't caught anything. I invited her over. She came over about an hour and a half late (wonder what she was doing, as if I had to ask). I was still awake and aroused so I still went through with our appointment. She showed up, somewhat cute, looking like a different variation of her pictures. I didn't particularly like her drawn-on eyebrows. It was so difficult to talk to her, she seems like she is hugely lacking intelligence and basic people skills. She was in a huge rush. After that, I just decided it would be good to hit the bedroom. When I got closer to her, she smelled like cigar. Not even only cigarettes, but cigar as well. She seemed distant, which really made junior uncomfortable. On top of my discomfort, she really upsold. There are many other providers here that have much better people skills... as well as hygeine skills... I really wouldn't recommend. Learn from my mistake. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Valentina-9802 | OhSoFun | Denver | Yes | 7 | 11/22/12 | |
|
Review by
OhSoFun
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/22/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I hadn’t seen any reviews and she is new, so I set up our time for 30 minutes. However, after seeing this hot looking mixed beauty and the action began, I went for the hour. The deep throat CBJ was assume, her doggie booty motion was umm, umm good and tight. The way she holds on, embraces and move those hips in missionary are beyond words for me. Every thing about her is sexy and her booty is oh so fine looking. Her menu is a bit limited, but she more than makes up for it with her passion, special touch and eagerness to please. It was one of the most passionate romps ever for me, so I will say our playtime was fantastic. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stacy Carlson | HaroldOne | Denver | Yes | 50 | 11/20/12 | |
|
Review by
HaroldOne
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/21/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Stacy in the past and could not be more happy but we have talked about doing doubles with her friend Wonder. I saw her Big Event advertised and I jumped at the chance. Wonder is beautiful as well with a fantastic body. I cannot begin to describe all the activities - I may put it in a novel and publish but needless to say it was fantastic. The two of them are very comfortable with each other and really enjoyed each other - they never left me out of anything but we mutually kept our hands, tongues, and my manhood busy the entire time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Harmony (BP) | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 4 | 11/20/12 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/21/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Legit girl on the north side. Harmony called back to confirm a time at her easy to find incall. She met me at the door of her apartment and invited me in with a nice kiss. I was a little surprised at how young she looked. Some BP ads are her real photos, other are not. She's very cute, nice petite body, silky smooth skin and nice personality. Took care of business and got down to business, a pretty straight forward session but better than 3G's. It was a litle hard to concentrate knowing other people were in the apartment but not a deal breaker. Enjoyed plenty of fine dining, Harmony was very appreciative. When we were finished, clean up wasn't really on the menu, nor supplies. Got dressed and Harmony asked is if I would tip her (ackward :).....I did nevertheless. Still, a nice ending to my day and always a pleasure, meeting a new, north-side girl. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heidi 480 | Angler | Denver | Yes | 10 | 11/20/12 | |
|
Review by
Angler
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/21/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Heidi in the DTC area, called up her up to see if she was available, Standard 2-call system. Started off with a wonderful massage, an actual real massage, not the let me rub lotion/oil on your back while barely touching you type. The TF was wonderful, the best I have had so far. Wonderful slim, tight body, more tanned than her pics show. Great young lady, hope to see her again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi aka Girlie | private1 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 11/20/12 | |
|
Review by
private1
(40 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/21/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: !!!!!!!BOOBIES HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know there are many posts under this number,but once i saw the 42dd , had to take one for the team. Holly fucking tits- this girl has THE most awesome rack I have ever seen! Well, top 5 for sure. If you are a natural lover, you have to see and feel that shit. The best comparison on earth would be-- skiing shoulder deep POW POW. Great attitude, sweet personality. The reason for not "fantastic" -there is 1) no utf. 2)other girls in the incall which for me was not a big deal, but YMMV. Overall--Huge thumbs up. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jules aka Jewell | mike.mike717@yahoo.com | Denver | Yes | 1 | 11/20/12 | |
|
Review by
mike.mike717@yahoo.com
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/21/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: ADM NOTE: NO RETURN E-MAIL PER 48 HOUR WINDOW ,............................... K a d u k ...................................... I met saw her ad and had to see if she was for real.Yes,,she is for real! She is new in industry and does this very part time. All I can say is this girl is the real deal! She is a real sweet person and it was clear right away that she enjoyed the call as much as I did. Very laid back,,very open,,and very much built for ,,,well you know what she is built for! I have seen a few other girls and almost everyone of them were enjoyable but this girl simply is someone who is going to be sought after by all. Thank you Jules and I will be seeing you again! Btw,,,,i happen to be a very eager beaver eater,,,lol,,,and this beaver is special! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jolee | littlepenis | Denver | Yes | 15 | 11/19/12 | |
|
Review by
littlepenis
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/15/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jolee is a bald faced liar. Her pics have to be at least 10-15 years old. She easily looks like she is pushing 60 and her butt is a good 5 inches wider than in her pictures-seriously. And she a a rather large gut. Her service wasn't terrible but why lie. Just step up to the plate, put some modern pictures of your self not 10 to 15 year old bull shit. Some guys like older women-just quit being dishonest and put real pictures with you real size up. ************************************************* ASP REBUTTAL: This is a rebuttal to littlepenis first of all i have new pictures on my ads that are only three weeks old so who is the bald face liar ? Also the number he put on my review is three years old so why didn't he put up my real number ? Personally I do not look older than my age and don't look that in the recent pictures. As far as my rear being bigger than my pictures I don't know how that can happen in three weeks . To me this is just a individual that is posting a false review to hurt my business since I do have recent pictures only three weeks old on my ads and site and as far as the pictures being 10 to 15 years old how can that be when I just started doing this in 2007 or maybe the end of 2006. I am seriously disappointed in the fact that this unknown who has only one review has hurt my business because of people believing him or her I always thought that individuals who came here were of a higher intellect and could tell this was not a truthful review but then again maybe not everyone has had the time to notice. Also I hardly dought that a size ten is considered a BBW granted its not a spinner size but it is about the average size of a woman from what I have researched. All I can say is I hope this will get posted since I have never posted anything on this site before but I can not stand by and let some person try to ruin me with their bald face lies. thank you for taking the time to read this. I wish everyone a wonderful Holiday Season. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brandy-6653 | private1 | Denver | No | 2 | 11/19/12 | |
|
Review by
private1
(40 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/13/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is just an outrage!! Got me all the way out to Thornton, and then asked for a meeting in a public place, cause she is "new and nervous". Well, i thought this is shit, but no big deal, give a new girl a break. Half an hour later, i get an email asking me to send her a picture, so she can see whom she is meeting. I mean WTF!!!?? a picture! How about I'll take an add in the Post with my mug shot, so you can see what i look like. About 15 minutes later, i get an email "i am here, where are you"? I am fucking here you b*tch, and you aren't! Fuck man, i don't think I've ever been this pissed. Almost 3 hours door to door. if i were you, I'd pass on this one!! If you are reading this Brandy or Ashley or whatever the fuck your name is-- FUCK YOU! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Anderson | 29er | Denver | Yes | 35 | 11/19/12 | |
|
Review by
29er
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ashley comes to town about once a month or so. I saw her on her most recent trip, and had a great time as usual. I'd agree some other reviewers: while her pics are good I think she looks even better in person. I'm a sensualist, and one of the things I enjoyed is that she's not in a hurry. I spent a nice long while enjoying her body, touching, rubbing, licking, kissing. Once we moved to the bed I had her climb on top. She rode me hard. I love having a woman enjoy herself like that. Turned back over, finished with me on top, and curled up together for the afterglow. Selfish person that I am I want to make sure she keeps coming to Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||