Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

33451 - 33500 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Olivia Grace-3562 kelso1342 Denver Yes 30 12/4/12
Review by kelso1342 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review may seem like gushing or shilling, but I've seen and reviewed a number of women now, and I stand by every word of what I write, every time. The first time I reviewed Olivia it was as a starry-eyed newbie. I found her intoxicating. Now, several months later, I understand the business and have some perspective. And Olivia's still intoxicating. I know now that I didn't just fixate on her because I was new. She really is everything I thought at the time. I just got very, very lucky to run into someone like her so early in my hobbying career. She's moving soon. I know her well enough to know the details, and it's very likely that she's not coming back as an active provider, or probably at all. If you want to see her, now is the time. I'm doing my best to enjoy her company as much as I can. I'm a private man, and I usually don't even consider outcalls to my home, but with Olivia I can be comfortable enough to do that. If you knew me, you'd know how strong an endorsement that is. Anyway, setup was easy, the visit was timely, and everything was, as always, un-rushed and un-matched. Olivia herself is gorgeous, with pictures that she constantly updates. And still that unique personality that I've not found anywhere else. I think I finally understand why she's so compelling. Lots of women in Denver are beautiful. Lots of women in Denver are great in bed. But no woman has ever been so open and genuine with me. When I talk about something she doesn't care about, she lets me know in no uncertain terms ("math sucks"). And that makes it all the more meaningful when we find something we do connect on. Everyone else I see makes it a point to demonstrate how interesting everything I say is and how strong and sexy and great I am. That's nice, don't get me wrong. It's part of the fantasy. But I suspect Olivia is best suited to a particular kind of client. The kind that isn't looking for their ego to be falsely stroked. The kind that would trade fantasy for authenticity. There's nothing more GFE than being able to talk to and laugh with a woman and know it's real, because she is utterly incapable of faking it. If you define GFE by how far down the provider's throat you can get your tongue, I don't think you're going to enjoy Olivia's company. But if you're secure enough to be with someone who'll challenge you, someone that'll make you earn her respect but will legitimately give it to you if you succeed, you should try to get on her calendar before she leaves. I think she'd be surprisingly good for you. Olivia makes me feel like a man spending time with a woman, instead of a client spending time with a provider. And that, it would seem, is the fantasy that I want most, and can get nowhere else. I will miss her dearly.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 50 12/4/12
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been wanting to see Elaine for a while, since she's been well reviewed and was described as beautiful and even moreso than her pictures. I saw her yesterday at her private incall in the DTC. She is as beautiful as others have described---model-like face with a flawless, very slender physique, perfect skin with a full-body tan, and very cute A's. She is very friendly and self-confident and does have an adorable British accent. She was fine with being reviewed, but is uncomfortable with detail. So, I will leave it short and sweet, that all activities were very well done and with great enthusiasm. I will be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Velvet Valentine pfunk Denver Yes 85 12/3/12
Review by pfunk (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Velvet is fun, smart, and sexy. She truly is a russian BJ sexpert. I've always enjoyed my time with her, and she treats me like a friend with benefits. I had lots of fun, and tipped 60. YMMV


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Violet-4330 qSeed Denver Yes 19 12/3/12
Review by qSeed (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Fantastic, that much discussed and perhaps, overused rating (of which I myself am guilty of on occasion). My session with Alia, however, was the true definition of the word. An excellent CMT who provides the perfect environment: quiet, soft lighting, scents, table, unscented oils; everything you'd expect to find at a professional spa (including an awesome shower). Plus a beautiful, smart and funny lady who really knows how to bring the session to a climax. I am still on Cloud 10 (or 11 or 12 or ...).


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine-7078 mkmarko Denver Yes 7 12/3/12
Review by mkmarko (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Found Jasmine on P411, and confirmed her talent through reviews on TOB and TER. Jas has a lot of energy, and is certainly out to please. The perfect body, and knows how to use it. She only comes to Denver a few times a year, she's my new ATF!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 109 12/3/12
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I finally got to spend time with Kandi last evening and so glad I did. I reached out to her via P411 and since we have several provider friends in common, screening was a breeze. Greeted at the door was a beautiful lady in sexy heels and what appears to be a very short revealing black dress. Looked more like black dental floss. It showed off all of her magnificent curves to a T. Nice long hug and kiss, dropped off the donation and knew I was in for a fun time. She looks thinner in person than in her pics. All of the fantasy activities above were done with a ton of enthusiasm. We probably did some things that haven't been named yet ;o). Warm towel clean up in between shots, a little vino and chat time. She's a very intelligent, warm, fun lady. If you meet her screening, you will have a great time. She has fantastic reviews locally and nationally and I feel privileged of adding one more. Great body, fantastic smile, FTF and serious BCD skills; she's not one to miss! Thank you Kandi for a memorable evening!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denver Eden Monk Denver Yes 32 12/3/12
Review by Monk (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Absolutely a beautiful person. Easy to get to know and speak too. Intelligent, funny, and charming. Set-up was easy. She was able to meet me on short notice and fairly early on a Saturday. Look forward to seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou riverboy2000 Denver Yes 62 12/3/12
Review by riverboy2000 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: p 411 set up. two calls. She made me feel very comfortable. She is both beautiful inside and out. Hotter in person than pics. Wont go into details as YMMV, but i had an awesome time. Enjoyed every minute and no rush job. I have used fantastic before and now i need a fantastic plus! I think i found my ATF. Thanks, i definitely will return!!!


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye stevebaker1960 Denver Yes 150 12/3/12
Review by stevebaker1960 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw her new ad on EB - classic Playboy cover artwork cleverly done so I just had to give her a call. I was hoping that her cleverness would equate to a great session and she was right on the money. Very nice safe and private incall - it even had a Christmas tree. Greeted me at the door with a hug and a kiss and it was all thumbs up from there. She is certainly a classic lady and you can fill in the juciy details with one of your own fantastic sessions but she was hot and passionate and everything I could have hoped for. I would recommend you give her a try.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi - BP 970-xxx-7861 69 lick Denver Yes 5 12/3/12
Review by 69 lick (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kandi is a very sweet and shy lady. She knows her way around the bedroom, but she's not very vocal. Also, her kitty has whiskers, so if you need a smooth one, move on from her. She has a bangin' body and her bubble butt is to die for. Treat her right and you'll have a very good time. I met her at her nice motel room in SE Denver. I called her on the spur of the moment, so she wasn't dressed to impress, but still looked lovely. The DATY was fresh and tasty. YMMV, but I had a great time. I rated her very good because she doesn't kiss or offer UTF. Thanks Kandi.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey-5206 gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 74 12/3/12
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have recently seen Aubrey, now for the 4th time. I have hesitated to write a review, as it seems redundant given her large number of fantastic reviews that describe her well, but she is so very deserving of all her praise, I thought WTF, give it a go. She asked me to avoid details in her review, and, of course, I will obey her as I'll be seeing her again. I like so much about Aubrey: she is very pretty, is sexy as hell and as hot as her pictures (that shot from behind in her EB post is so enticing!), looks at you as if she hasn't seen a guy in months (but maybe that's just how she looks at me:), and is all wonderful action. Not that I mind the sessions that start with conversation, but it is fun to walk in the door and before I can put my coat on a chair, she greets me with wonderful DFK that just moves on from there. If you can fantasize about what a GFE should be like, the GFE betwen lovers who haven't seen one another for quite some time, that's how it is with Aubrey. She's focused on me from the moment I walk in until she kisses me good-bye an hour later. I'm not a MSOG guy and sometimes booking an hour leaves a lot of time for conversation, but not with Aubrey. She is a foreplay specialist. She seems to enjoy giving as much as she does receiving pleasure. Everything she does is with passion and without a rush. She really gets in to what she does, and not in a way as with some, that seems over-the-top. So many providers offer the usual array of the above services, but very few provide such an hour of intense connection. Thank you, Aubrey, for setting the bar so high.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane coloradodonkey Denver No 27 12/3/12
Review by coloradodonkey (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setting up seemed easy. Arrived at the area 5 mins before appointment. Got the hotel name and address. Drove to hotel. Called multiple time, never got an answer. Left after 15 mins.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn-6933 Enigma1970@hushmail.com Denver Yes 76 12/3/12
Review by Enigma1970@hushmail.com (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a little time to spare and decided to check TOB. I saw that Autumn had just posted. I emailed her and we were able to arrange something quite quickly. She asked that I call to confirm about 45 minutes prior to our appt. Two calls later and I am at a decent in-call location. I like it when providers pick an incall that does not require me to take the "walk of shame" through the hotel lobby feeling like everyone knows why I am there :0). This incall was very discrete. Autumn looks fantastic on her profile, but her photographer should be fired. She is even better in person. She handled my nervousness with class and I had a great 30 minutes with her. Next time, I will consider a longer appointment. The ease of appointment and great attitude coupled with a stunning young woman made it well worth the trip.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bailey Banks Peter Griffin Denver Yes 18 12/3/12
Review by Peter Griffin (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Texted her and and followed up with a phone call. Gave her handle and a fe ref's. Easy setup. Cute young SOCAL girl. Great kisser, great attitude, very nice body, and she really got into it. Our experience: DFK, TF, 69, ACG, CG, Mish, Lazy dog. Visiting this week and then coming back in a few months. Her number was 619-906-9750, review template would not allow change.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Devon quiet1 Colorado Springs Yes 17 12/3/12
Review by quiet1 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow...beautiful, sensual and really wants to make sure it's a great experience and it was. She's definitely one of the most attractive providers in Colorado. Incall was among the nicest I've been to. Good neighborhood, discrete. I'll be a regular.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leila Day johnny7681 Denver Yes 6 12/3/12
Review by johnny7681 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was greeted at the door by Leila and Alayna wearing matching bra and g strings, we hugged and kissed and kissed (all 3 of us). All I could think was yes! Yes!! YES!!! I want more. We moved to the bedroom where things heated up. The ladies pounced on the bed; I undressed and jumped in the middle. We all started making out and I started alternating between the four beautiful breasts. I was licking and sucking on their breasts and playing with their pussies while they worked my worked my cock into steel with their skillful touch. Alayna moved down to start at UTF with plenty of DT and BLS. Leila and I continued LFK and playing with each other, what an amazing sensation. I was on the brink when Alayna pulled up holding my throbbing member in her hand and asked Leila if she want some too. She said yes and moved into a most excellent UTF progression of her own. Leila's style is a little different but just as intense as Alayna's. She focuses more on the head along with shaft licking and BLS. After making out with me for a bit Alayna moved back down to join in a two girl UTF fest. Once again on the verge of the cliff they pulled up and asked if I was ready for the cover. I replied oh wow yes! Yes!! YES!!! They covered me and Leila climbed on top of me and slid down for some nice deep slow grinding while Alayna move between making out and licking and sucking on our nipples. What an awesome site to see was these sexy young ladies making out and playing with each other. I was once again brought to the brink when Leila asked if Alayna wanted to have a turn. We moved into doggie with me standing at the edge of the bed. I drove into Alayna like a construction worker running a jackhammer. While Leila lay on the bed in front of us playing with her tits and fucking herself with a dildo. After Alayna's gasps of yes! Yes!! YES!!! I lay down on the bed for the finale, which consisted of making out with Leila while Alayna gave me an intense dual hand HJ combined with UTF and DT. She brought me to the brink 3 more times before she finished me NQNS to the last quaking drop while Leila sucked on my nipples and caressed my balls. OMG Fantastic Over The Top Excellence.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lady Passion mtnman2000 Denver No 1 12/3/12
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called her at 8pm for an outcall. She said she was ready and leaving in 5 minutes, would arrive in 30. I thought, wow, this is pretty good service. 35 minutes later, I call and she hadn't left yet, was having problems with something. Hour goes by, I give up. Wow. She keeps calling and saying she is coming over. She kept calling right to 2am when she said she was in front of my house. I said fuck no. She is friends with Lady Diamond but so far she seems way to sketched out.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Ryder Anonymous Denver No 32 12/3/12
Review by Anonymous (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First thing said I looked over all Zoeys reviews. Not one had anything bad to say about her. I made contact with Zoey and was asked for two references which I gave to her no problem. She said my references were good. She asked me to call one hour before are appointment. I called got the name of the hotel. She asked me to call when I was out front for room number. Called from parking lot got room number. When I knocked on her door she answered in bra, panties and a pair of high heels. As soon as she opened door she said she couldn't see me tonight. Unaware of went wrong. I had just drove from pueblo to Colorado,springs to see her. So a 90 minute drive round trip to be told to have a good night. Didn't get a good enough look at her to tell if she's the girl from pictures since she slammed the door in my face. But I guess is all part of the "HOBBY"". Happy hobby-in!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Monet Marie-7468 soldierboy4u Colorado Springs Yes 9 12/3/12
Review by soldierboy4u (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/28/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OMG, had a great time. Miss Marie, took her time with no pressure for time. Very friendly conversation both before and after. Thank you Monet!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucious smoothone5 Colorado Springs Yes 4 12/3/12
Review by smoothone5 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/28/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: LUSCIOUS was the first provider I have seen, and to be honest she was amazing, in fact out of this world. I read the reviews and I thought if she was half as good it would be a good time. No she was better than avertised. Her kisses are sweet, her UTF was out of this world. DATY tasted so good and sweet loved play with the piercing. She smelled so sweet and was so nice. The sex was really good she seamed to really get into it, which was a pleasant suprise. She is better than any girlfriend I have had. She made me feel like the most important person in the world to her during our time together. I can't wait to go back and have more fun with her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica-6570 MJMccarthy Denver Yes 3 12/3/12
Review by MJMccarthy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been getting intimate massages and body rubs for over 20 years; from Vegas to Rio, and Jessica is simply the best out there. Jessica was friendly, courteous and fun to be with. She instantly made me feel comfortable. The session was dollars for a 60 minute massage. Of course I knew a tip was implied for good service. I tipped her dollars! Why so much? Because it was the most erotic massage and experience I ever encountered in my life! She, absolutely knew when I was over the edge and what I needed. I got a full service experience and it was unrushed and divine. Her skills are unmatched. Her skin, her hair, and voluptouus body was smooth, clean, silky, and oh so sexy. Some folks pay outcall body rub girls that just aren't into it, but Jessica is intuitive and erotic. She gave me what I needed without asking much...she understands men. I would pay to have her flown out to me now,,,in my travels...she is that good. But I never asked if she offered this type of service. Anyhow, I am writing this review to increase her business, because she deserves it. This is an experience you don't want to miss....As a matter of fact, i will have to fit her in next week again... :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel Hayes VIP late29 Las Vegas Yes 34 12/2/12
Review by late29 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kat showed up on time and performed as all of her reviews that i saw had stated but she exceeded all of my expectations. She is now my ATF and well worth the visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kate 719-xxx-7620 bomblaster Colorado Springs Yes 10 12/2/12
Review by bomblaster (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Kate last week and had such a great time had to go see her a week later. She is a really nice girl and really interested in making a guy feel good.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily 720~xxx~0558 Zipper Denver Yes 10 12/2/12
Review by Zipper (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow. That was one of those experiences where it's just hard to wrap your head around it. Two people enjoying each other's company on a sudden choice. Body rubs obviously have more get-to-know-you time than an escort event, and this makes me think I'm done with the latter. Very happy with the location - less conspicuous than hotels or residential. She's got some serious muscle due to a competitive past; she's not visually ripped, but it's there. Her face looks more girl next door than in her pictures, which have that Russian look to them. Great conversation voice and great bedroom voice if you make a connection with her. Massage was an 8/10, top tier for an ASP, 2nd tier for a legit one. Great get-to-know-you conversation throughout. I felt a connection with her and that reflected itself in how good the ending was for both sides. For me, mental GFE even if not 100% physical. YMMV. There's an ignorant boyfriend at home, so the menu isn't full. I definitely left jealous of him and wanting to take her home, but she left me happy with the world and inspired to stop traveling so much and find one of my own. I tipped her an extra 0.5 on top of her requested rate (my choice). Treat the good ones well, gentlemen, and there will be more of them.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexii fsbo Las Vegas Yes 3 12/2/12
Review by fsbo (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/12
Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lexxi is one fine woman, very nice and a whole lota fun...I highly recommend her... great energy and effort!!!! definitely will see again...beautiful breasts that love to be fondled and sucked on! Well worth the time and $$...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bp - Kelly mtnman2000 Denver Yes 2 12/2/12
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kelly is brand new to the biz. She has a nice little body and a gorgeous face. Her face isn't shown for privacy. Her body does show the effects of child birth but it isn't something I would care much about. Her blow job skills are PSE. She loves to make eye contact and when I came, she took some in her mouth and the rest all over her face and she looked like she loved it. She is so new that I'm sorta scared for her. For her age, she has already had quite the life and I hope it has a happy ending. Kelly, if you read this. Change your name to "Kelly {someting}" and get a local phone number. Use P411. Get a real phone.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bp - Kelly ItalianMarine Denver Yes 2 12/2/12
Review by ItalianMarine (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am new to all of this and was super sketched out doing this. My friend recommended backpage a few weeks ago and I had a day off today, so I browsed and found Kelly. I called her and she has a very sexy voice, was very polite, and was very personable. I went for it! She came over to my place dressed normally (jeans, shirt, hoodie). She looked FANTASTIC. She doesn't show her face in her ad, but she is very pretty. Straight white teeth, great ass, great petite body, smells good, shoulder length blonde hair.... I always believe that a gentleman doesn't reveal too much. I will say that she is very up for the task of giving pleasure and gives great head. Fun, fun, fun....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Nichols gtz2828 Denver Yes 60 12/2/12
Review by gtz2828 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy to set up, and she was nice and ready to go without putting any pressure. As you may tell from her pictures, if you are a boob man, then you might like to look for someone else, but if you are like me, a "butt-man" then she's your gal.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Britany (720-xxx-7394 Paul Pudenda Denver Yes 4 12/2/12
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: When I called Britany, she just happened to be driving near my home. Pretty cosmic timing, and she was able to join me rather quickly. Britany is a real cutie, who is also very accommodating and personable. Despite her tender age, she provided an excellent interlude. The only limitation I encountered was no Greek - but no matter for me. Otherwise, she was most willing and able to please. Her kissing and oral skills are especially notable. I'll definitely call her again, and recommend her without reservation.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shay 719-xxx-1023 TheOlderGentleman Colorado Springs Yes 7 12/2/12
Review by TheOlderGentleman (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shay is a delight. I texted her with information about my location and some special requests and she was accommodating and enthusiastic. After a quick discussion of what we each were into, she came by on a quiet afternoon and proceeded to take me to heaven. She was eager, responsive, enthusiastic, fun, and giving. A terrific addition to the community and she goes immediately onto the "regulars" list. This is one of those reviews you hate to write, because you want to keep her a secret, but a few other people already blabbed so might as well tell the truth. She's a keeper.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Briana-8298 Crazy Horse Denver Yes 6 12/2/12
Review by Crazy Horse (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Briana Lynn is an accomplished professional that knows what she's doing and enjoys herself while doing it. While the session falls short of a GFE it was enjoyable in it's own right and for the price would be hard to beat. She said that she's had a problem updating her web site but at 100hh & 180hr visits are easy on the pocket. After preliminary introductions while we got comfortable Briana began the festivities with an expert hand job along with a Russian tease. We both enjoyed the DATY in advance of the cover going on. I passed on the TF which is all she offers and only had one shot in me that day but if we'd had more time she'd be up to it. Well maybe the TF, MSOG and a more complete conversation in Russian would be a good excuse for a next visit because as I said earlier Briana does enjoy herself and that always helps make for a great session. ...Happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katie LV sbenjamin54 Las Vegas Yes 2 12/2/12
Review by sbenjamin54 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Awesome girl. Very nice with a thin and fit body. Every thing covered but very much a girlfriend experience. She is into everything including greek. Very talkative, if you want her to be. Atmoshphere was friendly and relaxed. Her place was in a shady part of town just off the strip but worth the trip. I definately recommend. Hands down the best deal in town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jesse Pirate Denver No 2 12/2/12
Review by Pirate (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/19/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Jesse's pics and thought she looked like someone I should get to know. She is working out of a house in Denver with another provider, Lexi, who also looked nice. I was familiar with the neighborhood and knew it was fairly safe. Called her on Friday to set up an appointment for Monday at 12:30, and Jesse picked up. Talked with her for a bit and she seemed nice. She confirmed 12:30 Monday would be fine. Sunday night I called to confirm the appointment and left a voicemail and a text. Monday morning, 11:00, I send another text. She texts back and says she is on her way there now. Fifteen minutes before the appointment she asks if I can make it 1:30 instead, and I say fine. Drive over there and see I got another text while I was driving -- about 5 minutes before the appointment -- saying she got "a call from her Mom" and needed to go out for a few minutes. I see her and Lexi getting into their car dressed for an outcall. I text her back and she says she won't be back for an hour. I ask if she wants to cancel or reschedule and never heard back. Did not get a look at Jesse, but her friend Lexi looks like she gained about 50 pounds since posting her pics. Total waste of my time. Playing stupid games. Apparently doing low cost, high volume, out of a residence in a gang hood and do not know the rules of the game. Was really hoping this could've worked out as she looks like my type and I would have seen her often, but something really seems off about the whole setup and I don't want to be there when things eventually end badly. I think the ad is probably legit, but I am not giving this one another chance, and I advise others to avoid this address too.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Wendy Whitney ezrider Denver Yes 54 12/1/12
Review by ezrider (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Not much to add to her fantastic reviews. Her positive attributes have been listed repeatedly and are accurate. Great gal, great to talk to, really great UTF, enthusiasm, my final comment"Wow, that was really, really fun!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Wendy Whitney Mr.Bubble Denver Yes 54 12/1/12
Review by Mr.Bubble (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I add to what has already been said about Wendy? Setup by email was quick and easy, and she met me at her upscsle DTC incall. Lots of pleasant chitchat at the start, catching up on mutual friends......which very quickly turns into a wild ride.....this tiny little gal will wear you out. All the above listed activities were performed with wild abandon....MSOG was on the table but not in the cards.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kendra FKA Luscious springssailor Denver Yes 14 12/1/12
Review by springssailor (61 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have known of Kendra for quite some time, but had never had the chance to meet given that she is up north and I'm in the Springs. Because I had business in the area, I decided to make the connection. Communication was completed initially through email and P411, and a couple phone calls to finalize plans. Kendra is staying at an extended stay hotel, just off the interstate (easy to find). Upon arrival I could smell the heavy odor of smoke and her place was somewhat cluttered. She has a couple cats as well - doesn't bother me - but some might not like it. I am generally reserved the first time I meet a lady, and Kendra was pretty quiet and reserved herself. Kendra is also much skinnier than her photos indicate. Others have described that she will kiss, but each time I made that movement, she turned her head, making it clear she wasn't interested in that. We started with a light massage and then I rolled over so she could provide some pretty decent UTF. I then returned the favor with some DATY, but it was if I was not hitting the right spot. A couple times she moved away from me as if what I was doing was bothering her. I then turned over onto my back and got some more UTF and HJ, which got me to pop. Not sure what the issues might have been but it seemed pretty clear we didn't click. I said "maybe" as to whether I'd see her again... I would have to give it some thought.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxxy irisheyes Denver Yes 7 12/1/12
Review by irisheyes (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met up with Roxxy at her in-call location in Westminster with a very easy set-up and it being late as well as a last minute appointment. Donation was given, we chatted for a little bit, and then moved on to the fun stuff. I had a great time, never felt rushed, and it was just what I needed. We chatted again for a little bit after before I left. I agree with another poster, seemed like Roxxy has had a rough patch, but I wish her all the best. Roxxy, if you read this, you are a great gal, you really are, and I thank you for your time. Just know............. life is hard for many but many do what they have to and make decisions others do not or cannot make just in order to get to where they wish to get,and when they get to where they want to be, they are that much happier and that much stronger because of all the things they overcame. The only reason I said I would "maybe" see her again, is because she is in Westminster, which is farther for me to drive, if she was closer, yes I would see her again and yes I do recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Molly (BP) DomMale Colorado Springs Yes 1 12/1/12
Review by DomMale (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/12
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Molly was easy to contact and set an appointment with. She was on time and very friendly on entry. After the business was taken care of we went upstairs and got to the real business. She is very safe in her actions so TF, but it was well skilled with a flavored wrap. We then proceeded to mish to completion. As our time was not up she asked if I would like her to continue with french and/or change wrap and go again. As I know my limits for a 30 minute appointment I settled for a nice body rub until our time was up. Molly was very personable and seems to enjoy what she does, not a clock watcher at all.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan mcqwerty1964 Denver Yes 95 11/30/12
Review by mcqwerty1964 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: had emailed and requested a meeting with Kira, with everything going on, it took several emails to work out a time and date. on my end things fell apart and had to postpone early that day. Kira was extremely forgiving, but we finally worked things out the next week. and Kira was more that worth the wait! Kira has probably the best location I have ever been to. she uses the standard two call system . when I arrived Kira amazed me with a huge hug, a warm kiss, and made me feel as if I had know her forever. we stood and talked for a short time, and them went back into her room ,because I had had a long day I asked if I could use her show which she had no issues with (no one like to smell bad for a companion) while I showered we talk and really got know each other a little it was a great talk that just lead to better things. Kira is a gem that is like a fine wine, the first taste intrigues you, but you know you will need to taste it again and again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor Nicole 702 xxx 8103 Mr.ALWAYS HORNNY Colorado Springs Yes 1 11/30/12
Review by Mr.ALWAYS HORNNY (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had nice clean hotel room was'nt the marriot but ok she was very nice an did'nt rush did everything to satisfy my needs although everything was covered.Thats cool with me anyway i dont practice going bare with working girls,but if thats your thing i don't think she provides that,but all in all it's a good experience she provides full service although she ask extra for greek.Over all i would and plain see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Mr.Bubble Denver Yes 170 11/30/12
Review by Mr.Bubble (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She s the most unphotogenic person I've met. Her photos are merely attractive but in person she's a knockout! Setup was easy through email, and incall was nice. Met at the door by a striking, tall, blonde bombshell in very sexy lingerie. It got better from there, and all activities mentioned were performed in a very relaxed and sensual session. She is a sweetheart, worth the visit. I'll be coming back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shay 719-xxx-1023 monday123 Colorado Springs Yes 7 11/30/12
Review by monday123 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shay describes herself as a cougar. She is a very passonate person and loves what she does. I would describe her as a GFE and she did her best to insure I enjoyed myself. That I did and look forward to seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya (BP) Arouzher Colorado Springs Yes 5 11/30/12
Review by Arouzher (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/12
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mya is an attractive young woman who enjoys what she does. Easy setting appointment and location. After I arrived, she was ready before I was. UTF skills are very good. Covered up with her starting on top and finishing doggy. Mya is affectionate and genuine, a pleasure to be with, no drama or games. A very reasonable price, thankfully, considering the times, but I ended up wanting to tip her, and did. I will definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ezmeralda vegasnvguy00 Las Vegas Yes 1 11/30/12
Review by vegasnvguy00 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/24/12
Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Ezmeralda and thought she was very pretty, called her up and set up a meeting. She has a nockout body and is beautiful. She is friendly and talks nice. After I gave her the donation. we got comfortable. Being nice I ask her the what she allows and not allow. She told me that she is not full service, and does not have sex. So basicly all I got was a hand job with a condom on. Kinda sucks!! I would not repeat, and would not recommend her at all, unless that is what you like. She was nude, got to see what I couldn't have, waist of a .


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LadyDiamonte TomFoolery Denver Yes 6 11/29/12
Review by TomFoolery (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called to set the apt, and then once again when I got close. She led me to her incall and I went in - no problems. She was very sweet and enthusiastic. She's very easy to talk to. Incall has a shower, which is nice. I'd repeat :-)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Lexington zombieninja Fort Collins Yes 4 11/29/12
Review by zombieninja (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/12
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So this was my 1st time actual meeting anyone I have tried before and it was a no show. Lisa was pretty much Amazing. I showed up and she made me feel very welcome with just a very warm smile. Thing went from being great to some of the best very quickly. I cant wait to see her again highly recommend


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kate 719-xxx-7620 jr1432233 Colorado Springs Yes 10 11/29/12
Review by jr1432233 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/29/12
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I TOFTT and saw Kate after seeing her BP ad; man what a great decision. When she opened the door I was amazed that she was in fact the girl in the pictures. She has an incredible body with augmented breasts to die for. We got comfortable chatting and then on to the fun. I won't get too detailed other than to say she seemed really into it and there is no doubt in my mind she has not had any children (read:tight). We tried a couple of positions and she allowed msog. She did tell me that she is selective in who receives FS, so YMMV. I will say that scheduling with her was "interesting" and she is not the best at time managment, but she is a lot of fun to see. I would also like to note that she made me an exceptional deal with the donation due to the scheduling issues. That went a long way in my book that she respected my time as much as hers.....thanks Kate. Good luck guys, I will be back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milo de NIN wonderdog Boulder Yes 8 11/29/12
Review by wonderdog (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great session, very personable. Really into what she does. Massage was awesome, just the right amount of teasing with an ACTUAL MASSAGE. If your not only looking for the end result, she is the girl to choose. Not that there was ANY problem there either. Receptive and intuitive with all her actions, she will be seeing my face again for sure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Of Denver johnny7681 Denver Yes 93 11/28/12
Review by johnny7681 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Hailey is absolutely awesome. I've seen her twice now. She's totally sexy and very clean. Hailey may be a little ocd when it comes to hygiene as well as I. All activities were performed with much enthusiasm on both parts. Cant wait to see her again. Thanks for an awesome time Hailey.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey-5206 RonRon Denver Yes 74 11/28/12
Review by RonRon (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/29/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy reference check and good incall. Aubrey is a very sweet and giving person. Just as hot as her pictures show. I've been drooling over her pics and reviews for a while and I am so happy to be included with this sweetheart. Her body is a perfect dancers body. She does all the positions and activities to a T. I will try and see her again when finances permit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: