Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

32851 - 32900 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Aubrey-5206 rumster Denver Yes 74 3/11/13
Review by rumster (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I say that hasn't already been said. This girls is soooo Amazing it's hard to really do her justice with words. She is the true GFE experience and I'm hooked for sure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nico-6013 badgerfan2011 Las Vegas Yes 3 3/11/13
Review by badgerfan2011 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been trying to set up a meeting with Nico for the past couple of weeks before arriving in Vegas. Finally was able to break away from my friends and called for a rendezvous. Was a little nervous when I arrived at her budget hotel, but was put at ease immediately. Nico had just finished taking a shower and appearing in only a towel. That didn't take long to disappear . She revealed her curvy body with her fantastic breasts asking for attention. If I was ever sleeping before, the sight immediately got my attention. Was offered a water and asked to get comfortable. It was off to the bed where the best experience I ever had was to proceed. There were a couple of rules, but it didn't affect my expectations. I won't go into detail, but Nico was an absolute sweetheart from the beginning. Definitely not a clock watcher. She can expect a phone call from me every time I get to Vegas.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stormy Winters callmewoody-8125 Denver Yes 39 3/11/13
Review by callmewoody-8125 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lucky me, I called Sabrina in the morning & I was able to schedule an hour that afternoon. Met her at her house & she lead me to her special room. Guys, you may have a man cave, Sabrina has a sex cave. She seemed to enjoy all the above mentioned activities. I know I did. I know I will go see Sabrina again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya (720) ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 2 3/11/13
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mya is a real sweet girl who maybe seems a bit jaded by some of her life history. As the previous review stated the incall is not real discrete and there is usually another non-working lady in the house. If you can get past that then you will have a nice relaxed time with Mya. Some might say too relaxed as she initially isn't too into the intimacy thing (more like FWB) but she slowly comes around with some nice kissing if you treat her nicely. She gives some great translated French, the DATY is good and she is responsive. The main event is wet and sensual and she is very appreciative of a good performance. She is definitely looking for regulars and I get the feeling that her menu and intimacy level improves greatly with repeated visits. I will be visiting again to see what level of provider she can become.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna 720-xxx-8161 Mr. Green Jeans Boulder Yes 2 3/11/13
Review by Mr. Green Jeans (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/13
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jenna is an attractive co-ed. Considerably more attractive than many in the business. No screening, just called and made the appointment for an hour and a half before time. Two call system. Got to hotel, (mid range at best)she answers door in a real short, black, tight, dress with heels. Hot looking. I'd say she is mid to late twenties. Light touching massage, needs instruction. About fifteen minutes of light massage and the flip. She gets off the bed and takes off her dress, revealing a very hot looking red thong. Slips her panties off and starts letting her hair touch my chest, legs and you know what else. Takes some baby oil and starts playing with my cock. She lets me suck on her small B tities. Soon, I'm rubbing the kitty. After a bit, I try to insert finger and she pulls away. A minute later, I try again and she allows said finger to enter. She likes it and starts moving her hips. Soon she starts getting pretty wet. Tried for FS more than once. No go. She said she has thought about it, but my read is not very seriously. She is quite attractive, nice white straight teeth, great toned body. Skills have something to be desired. She is very attractive, but in my view her partner Roxie, is more attractive and a tad more adventurous. These gals share the same phone. One or the other, and periodically both, are running ads on the back page. They are operating primarily up north and if you keep your eye out they visit DTC regularly. Their photos are difficult to distinguish apart, but Jenna's photos typically reveal a tatoo on her waist. Roxie doesn't have any tatoos. They are both quite attractive and offer similar services. FBSM was advertised and delivered. If you are seeking a FBSM by a very attractive, fit, young lady give her a call.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AMANDA 336-xxx-3080 IKNOW77 Denver No 1 3/11/13
Review by IKNOW77 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Pictures are 20 years old. Up-selling, not a pretty old lady,She said I need to pay more or its not a FS. Waste of time and money.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia 5353 sinmoesin Las Vegas Yes 16 3/10/13
Review by sinmoesin (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So I got a hold of Mia the other night. Very easy to get a hold of her. Went over to her apartment by the airport and she was dressed in a very sexxy outfit and heels. Greeted me with a hug and kiss. Very cheerful and happy to see me. I gave her a hug and held on to her then she lead me to her bedroom. Very playful, smarted to play with me and then got on top of me. Very sensitive to oral, she likes it, maybe next time. Went at it as if we were long lost lovers. She really gets into it, which makes it even more of a turn on. Kept switching from position to position. Afterward, small talk, and then a little more action. Haven't done that in a while. She didn't ask, but it was so worth seeing Mia, I left her a tip which she just lit up with a hug smile. No rush out the door either. Mia is totally into sex. Treats you like a friend instead of a customer. I'm going to see her again. She's totally worth it!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kelli 303 iCool Denver Yes 4 3/10/13
Review by iCool (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was looking for someone on short notice and she was available. She has cute face (not displayed in pictures). She has very firm ass which is the most I enjoyed in session. She only provides CBJ which was just ok. NOTE: She told me that she is leaving Denver in near future.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camille cos valmont31 Denver No 13 3/10/13
Review by valmont31 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: One of the most bizarre experiences I've had with an ASP. Spoke with her on the phone Nd she told me to come to her hotel and text her when I got there. 15 min later I texted her from outside her hotel. She responded with "who is this". I then tried to explain we had just spoke on the phone. She had no idea who I was and forgot our conversation. Then proceeded to quote me different prices And tell me I needed to give her two hours notice. Her speech had gotten a little slurry and I didn't have two hours to spend in a hotel parking lot so I skipped it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DeLyte (BP) Run all Night Colorado Springs Yes 9 3/10/13
Review by Run all Night (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Delyte was definitely a ray of Sunshine on my night. This Florida girl was very friendly and arrived on time with a beautiful smile and comforting hug. I had contacted her in order to arrange a meeting for a few hours and those few hours where filled with great conversation, laughter, and amazing skills on her part. When she first arrived we shared a glass of wine and chatted for a bit to get to know each other. Once we were both a little more comfortable we went up stairs and finished our drinks with more conversation on the bed. We began some intense making out when she informed me that she brought some lingerie with her to show me. Of course I was all for a show so she put it on and did some modeling for me. She has a very nice body and knows what men like. It probably took her longer to change than it took me to get her back out of it. She is a wonderful kisser, and it wasn't long before I was working my way down her body, removing items as I went. She is very responsive and it is easy to read what she wants you to do. I teased her a little bit before a nice long daty session. Once she was done she put on a cover and rode me CG until I exploded. This was followed by more conversation before turning into a very nice 69 session. She really knows how to give a great UTF, especially when daty is involved. During the time she was there there were several bouts of a variety of positions and activities performed with great conversation and petting dispersed in between. It was a very fun night, one of the best I have had with a provider. This woman is a true professional in her trade and only wants to ensure that she provides great company which leaves you with a smile. I was sad when our time was up, but honestly I was so exhausted that all I would have been able to do is sleep anyway. This ASP is definitely at the top of my list of providers, from Colorado Springs, San Antonio, and Savannah, GA. If I could afford it I would be calling her every night. I definitely found an ATF in this one.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Teresa Dendude56 Denver Yes 10 3/10/13
Review by Dendude56 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Marilyn this week and very glad I did so. The set up was very easy and her location is clean. I showered before and after and had a great time in between showers….LOL. Marilyn works wicked hard to make your visit a memorable one. She’s excellent as a message therapist and awesome at making a happy ending. The body slide is a really something to try out. I felt so good after our session and will definitely be back for more One of my ATF


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Nichols davidmill Denver Yes 60 3/10/13
Review by davidmill (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm fairly new to the hobby. Seen a few ladies from BP with mixed results. I found EB & TOB and started doing research for some better picks. Nina was a good pick. Nice body, great attitude, great services. Everything her reviews outlined. So glad I found teh Boards and Nina was a great catch too.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh Morgan rocketmanco901 Colorado Springs Yes 64 3/10/13
Review by rocketmanco901 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Leigh was visiting the Springs and set up a meeting. She is cute, intelligent, an excellent conversationalist, and super FTF. Hope she visits often or I'll just have to make the drive up to Denver!!! Thanks again Leigh for a great time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
cherryduncan BlueDog Denver Yes 7 3/10/13
Review by BlueDog (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Quite a pleasant surprise. Nice condo in Aurora and a very enthusiastic participation in all activities. Maybe the best GFE. Appointment using E-mail only.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heidi 480 kenlook123 Denver No 10 3/10/13
Review by kenlook123 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called explained who I was an she accepted. Told me to call when I'm on the way, called twice, no response. I get perferrence and all that, but if you have an issue just say so, you don't want your time wasted and neither do I.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adelina Adduci Dizzo Denver Yes 28 3/10/13
Review by Dizzo (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Adelina's ads always caught my attention as being a little different in a good way. Easy screen and schedule. She is everything she makes herself out to be: great body, true GFE, lots of touching and groping - hands, mouths and other boady parts everywhere. More than anything, she is FTF - great sense of humor. A great way to spend an hour on a cold day.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tina slim Denver Yes 48 3/10/13
Karmadasani rocketmanco901 Colorado Springs Yes 162 3/10/13
Review by rocketmanco901 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I finally got to cross my number one hobby goal off my list of seeing a pregnant lady. Karma is a delightful lady to spend time with and I'm looking forward future visits after the birth. A great addition to the Springs!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heidi the Housewife aka The Maui Muse slim Denver Yes 31 3/9/13
Review by slim (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Not one for details, but Heidi is a pleaser. She had just as good of a time as me, maybe more! Very vocal, multiple O's. Everything done was very nice. Looking forward to another visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyMsCindy longdongshagswell562 Denver Yes 5 3/9/13
Review by longdongshagswell562 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup was easy with a phone call, a text with the address, and a text in the parking lot. She looks just like her photos and is very hot with great curves and an amazing ass. I won't go into much detail, but I will say her UTF is one of the best I've had. I recommend highly and hope she visits Denver often.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denver Eden slim Denver Yes 32 3/9/13
Review by slim (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is overdue. I wish I had been more on my game but I wasn't. Eden is an extremely beautiful woman. She has always been the body type I have consistently been attracted to my entire life. That being said, I wish I was more of a MSOG kind of guy but I'm not. Next time, hopefully I will get to explore more with and of Eden.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola Lomasi Cologuy809 Colorado Springs Yes 21 3/8/13
Review by Cologuy809 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I loved being with Lola; she's a great addition to Colorado Springs where finding a good ASP can be tough. Incall was an upscale hotel. Clean inside. Lola welcomed me with a big hug and a kiss, then I requested a little lap dance because I know she used to work in gentlemen's clubs. We went on from there. I believe DATY was available but I didn't partake. Lola has the sweet habit of speaking in gibberish when she's getting ready to cum. I loved that. Lola is a very smart and independent person. I enjoyed talking some politics and literature with her while relaxing after the fun workout. I'll see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser doubleuj Denver Yes 54 3/8/13
Review by doubleuj (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A couple weeks ago, texted Cristal late in the day to see if she would be able to see me within a couple hours. She was kind enough to quickly check referances and set up a time with a little flexability due to rush hour traffic. Got to the incall, knocked on the door not totally knowing what to expect since she doesn't post pics, door opened and WOW there was a Hotter that expected woman there to greet me!!! With her great looks and FANTASTIC personality I knew it was going to be a great half hour. Cristal is a provider who knows what she is doing and lets you run the session. She has lots of great enthusiasum, wants to make sure you have fun, and is even willing to do MSOG on a half hour session (Have to worn you though...as good as she is it's tough to rebound in that short amount of time) Finally...I have heard people talk about if they are more of a boob or butt guy. Cristal won't disapoint you in both those areas. I hope to see her again in the near future!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adora-5006 OhSoFun Denver Yes 18 3/8/13
Review by OhSoFun (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My first contact was P411 Adora is beautiful and her erotic sexy looking appearance with all her body art is very sexy. No GFE, emotion or much conversation, but for the price, the sex was great. The pleasure of pushing on her tightness in a variety of positions, the feel and view of her big “O” while I was enjoying her “Y” was fantastic.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond aka Jasmine denver_dude Denver No 1 3/8/13
Review by denver_dude (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Took money and ran outside to an driver behind tinted windows, kicked over my vase.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SophiaDD mountainguy-3926 Denver Yes 25 3/8/13
Review by mountainguy-3926 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It has been almost a year since I last reviewed Sophia. I get to Denver infrequently and she is certainly my ATF when I can get to the front range. (& I have really worked on my excuses to make trips to Denver more frequently). I hate to go into detail about my experience except to say I did everything I wanted and I ran out of energy! Sex is both physical and mental and she exels in both categories. She is classicly beautiful, has an excellent body and she knows how it use it to please both herself (she obviously enjoys what she does) and her partner. She is incredible at the mental aspect of the visit. She always makes me very comfortable and at ease. Within minutes she has me believing "she really enjoys visiting with me" and shortly after that "god, she really wants to have sex with me!" With her beautiful body, wonderful skills and great attitude you will have one the experiences of a lifetime!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani The New Footman Denver Yes 162 3/8/13
Review by The New Footman (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Karma obviously is pregnant, but very sexy and FTF. I can only imagine how she would be when not pregnant. But worth the price and great, smart, intelligent woman.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora mtnman-1405 Denver Yes 70 3/8/13
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Pretty Slender Figure. 2 - 3 calls setting up & confirming the appt. w/ a final guide me in call. Autumn makes sure you are comfortable on her adjustable table. Warm Towel, warm strong hands, mutual petting encouraged. Friendly conversation & mood music created a nice atmosphere. I would have liked to have met Autumn before her breast reduction surgery - WOW - that would have been really fun, I think! Her - BP ad is probably the better way to go than the 120 sowet ad w/ her rules. I had a good session B- Rate for my experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah 5955 johninaurora Denver Yes 7 3/8/13
Review by johninaurora (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I almost didn't go see her because of an earlier review, but, I am so glad that I went ahead and decided to give her a try. Her incall is clean and very easy to find. Standard two call set up. All I can say is WOW! She has a smokin' hot body and really enjoys being touched......This girl is great! Very down to earth and easy to be with. She made me feel fantastic. I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed. I will be seeing her again and again...........


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amina R The New Footman Denver Yes 16 3/8/13
Review by The New Footman (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw her just before she left. This was a little weird, she had no hats. I had already parked and arrived before she realized so I turned around and almost left but got them and went back. She gave me a discount, which is why the low price. But got to the action. Services fine. I will leave it at that.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natural Natalie The New Footman Denver Yes 77 3/8/13
Review by The New Footman (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: There was nothing bad or good. Nice girl, room was a little messy. But she has a huge ass. It was fun to look at. All services performed and things were fine.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carmen 720-XXX-1567 King Vik Denver Yes 7 3/8/13
Review by King Vik (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is a very sweet girl who I have seen several times. This review is way overdue. Lots of affection coupled with very little inhibition and this is my formula for the perfect GFE. Looked to me to be drug free. Great to talk to and very articulate. We agreed on a 60 minute visit, ended up with a visit plus extended conversation for closer to two hours. She was willing to stick to the 60 minute price, but I insisted paying for 90. Please be nice to this person, she is a sweetheart.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyMsCindy The New Footman Denver Yes 5 3/8/13
Review by The New Footman (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I like redheads. This is a great M-I-L-F, very much FTF, with the little moans. Very sexy, nice assets, very fun and would do again. You should too. Great conversationalist.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roselyn-9188 screwfun Denver Yes 4 3/8/13
Review by screwfun (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up was easy, nice incall. She does a great job, looked cute to me and performed everything mentioned, she was totally involved into what she did. Will not get into details, you will not be disappointed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marissa bp870 dhknick Denver Yes 3 3/8/13
Review by dhknick (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: MARISSA IS A PETITE SOUTHERN GIRL. WE HAD A SCHEDULE ISSUE THAT WAS A LITTLE WASTEFUL OF MY TIME BUT FIVE MINUTES IN THE ROOM WITH HER AND I DIDN'T CARE. SHE IS SKINNY WITH A CUPS AND SOFT SKIN. AFTER SOME LIGHT KISSING AND FRESH AND SMOOTH DATY SHE ASKED FOR THE DONATION AND SWALLOWED ME WHOLE WHILE I STOOD THERE IN FRONT OF THE DRESSER .SHE HAS GREAT UTF DT SKILLS AND WENT AFTER IT TILL I COULDN'T STAND IT AND LOST MY LOAD. SHE CLEANED UP AND CUDDLED BUT DID NOT OFFER ANOTHER ROUND. SO BUMMER! LIKE I SAID GREAT HEAD AND FRIENDLY ATTITUDE LEFT ME WANTING MORE WITH THE REMAINING TIME.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vicky davesmith310 Colorado Springs Yes 8 3/8/13
Review by davesmith310 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: very nice incall location, great attitude, services were fantastic, highly recommemd


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa (719)203 shawnhd Colorado Springs No 3 3/8/13
Review by shawnhd (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/13
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She showed up late smell like she was drunking and she had just smoked weed witch you could smell. I should have left! Went to her room paid and got to it. NO oral! Cowgirl sex that she was not into.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HayLeigh Renee-9198 shawnhd Colorado Springs Yes 12 3/8/13
Review by shawnhd (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/13
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met at her room she was late. Deep French kissing UTF was very good tried her best to deep throat. DATY was very good she was very clean and came hard!! Than mish to finish thing up. This is the second time I have seen her great both times.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh Morgan ColoradoMan-7149 Colorado Springs Yes 64 3/8/13
Review by ColoradoMan-7149 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a great session with Leigh, arrived on time and we hit it off immediately, She is a really good kisser, Conversed on some common interests between sessions. She has the rhythm, the style and the warmth which few providers can match


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adelina Adduci grumpy Denver Yes 28 3/6/13
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW what a great time. Not just FTF but great attitude fum to talk to, likes to laff a lot great boobs large hard nipples very sensitive little lady is extremely ticklish. Started with uteeef DATY with fingers which she suggested, said when, which is a great turn on, multi O's which makes aguy feel like a king. CG ACG, finished doggie likes to kioss and DFK, also a great turn on. MSOG was offered and 30 years ago would have worked, nice cleanup when done then laid and cuddled n talked n laffed a lot. No rush went a little over on time. After she verified me set up was a breeze, dir. and location easy to find. will def be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyMsCindy BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 5 3/6/13
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been chatting with Cindy for a few months and told me she was coming to town. She's a good friend of another touring lady so screening (for me) was a breeze. I worked all day, so jumped in the shower and Cindy was lying on the bed with a very nice shirt and thongs. Those dropped fairly quickly after we began some light kissing. All of the above activities were done very well, especially nice UTF and clean DATY. Definitely would recommend seeing her while she's in town. Great MILF body and F-T-F!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lanaya-BANNED scooter Fort Collins Yes 10 3/6/13
Review by scooter (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/13
Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lanaya advertised massage and FS so thought I would give massage a try to see if I felt comfortable with her. Called her and scheduled and hour but I ran late and she was flexible so I decided to try a 45 minute massage. She is an absolute doll, body, face and personality. She is truly gorgeous and much more so than her BP pictures indicate. She is very petite and was able to walk on my legs and back. She worked hard to give me a great massage and it was a pleasure. She also has various other offerings but will let her address those with you. I highly recommend LANAYA; you will be pleased and very satisfied with her services. I certainly felt safe and comfortable in her upscale in call location.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sky Lee gettin' up there-2233 Denver No 8 3/6/13
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a little time the other night, so seeing her new pics and inviting ad on EB, sent Sky a text at 7 PM to meet at 8 PM. She said yes and gave me her location. I saw her mixed reviews but figured I would have fun and it was only for a hh. Got there on time and sent her text with no answer. I waited a bit and sent her a text I was leaving. Then got a text back she had "just got back" and could I give her 5 minutes. So, knocked on the door 20 minutes late. She opened the door and let me in. Not a "hello" from her. She went to the bed and started undressing. I tried to engage her in a little conversation, but nothing there. Got undressed and into bed. No kissing allowed, no DATY "for the hh appointment." I was expecting UTF, but she said: "No, you are already hard and I do that to get you hard." I said I wasn't really there, but no luck. She put the condom on and gave me a minute of boring TF. I asked her for CG, thinking I might get some action out of her. She sat on me with her head turned to the side barely moving. Went to mish, but her eyes were closed and no movement of her body. Went to doggie and banged away a little and tried to imagine this was fun. It was the worst encounter I'd had in my 2 years of the hobby and should have left soon after walking in the door, but I'm always the optimistic type. I think she got on the phone with her pimp when I was getting dressed. Her ad makes her seem like she was fun, but she was the worst. I got the feeling she was forced to be there and endure the activities. I rarely venture away from P411 and again sorry I did.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki Lee aka Nikky Nikky msog-always Denver No 6 3/6/13
Review by msog-always (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So i set up an appointment with nikki for an hour. I drive from Aurora to Thornton and call when im about 5 minutes away. She answers and says call me when you are there. So i arrive on time at the place and call to get drictions from there. She does not answer the 1st or the 2nd time. After the 3rd call she answers and gives me directions and tells me to give her 5 minuites. So i start driving slowly and get a text from a differant number saying "my sister cant make it" no idea who this is. so i text back who is this. She say "Nikki sorry". So i would suggest that everybody stay far away from this one, she is a con. Does no even have the manners to tell me over the phone and make up an excuse. There are a lot of great ladies out there to waste your time or money on this lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Get Bridgette Puinsai808 Las Vegas Yes 3 3/6/13
Review by Puinsai808 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Bridgette while I was in Vegas a few days ago. Was running late for our appointment, and called to apologize. She was cool about my delay. From the moment I arrived, she made me feel comfortable. I took care of the donation and got comfortable. We talked about a bunch of things throughout, and conversation was never awkward. She started with a light massage, then flipped over for a nice cbj, followed by dfk with plenty of mutual touching. I don't normally daty, but wanted to with her. She had a nice O, which I enjoyed as well. We continued with her on top, then mish and finished doggy. The view from behind was great! I even told her to pass my phone in a joking manner, so I could remember the view. We both laughed at the request while doing the deed. After I finished, we cleaned up and got dressed. Bridgette is not a clock watcher, doesn't even have a clock in the room. If you are in the mood for a nice skinny blond girl with a great friendly attitude, give her a call. I will call her the next time I'm in Vegas.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola Lomasi bclong Colorado Springs Yes 21 3/6/13
Review by bclong (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lola was mind blowing, and without a doubt the best I've ever had. She is a sweet heart, lola put me at the center of her world. I can not imagine a encounter any better. From the second she opened the door was pure fire driven gas fueled passion. I'll keep the details to my self as they are private between me and her, as she is a lady that deserves respect.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi Lambeaux kingcat1010-7734 Denver Yes 43 3/6/13
Review by kingcat1010-7734 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up threesome through wonder. Lexi is georgous. Started with wonder dfk followed by lexi the same. Then made way to bed. removed clothes and both gave me utf. lexi continued with bj while wonder started daty on lexi, then i started fingering lexi's pussy. Then layed on bed and lexi started with cg followed by rcg while wonder sat on my face. then after that wonder proceeds to give bjcim while i dfk lexi. was a fantastic time. Wonder recomended that we get together with stacy carson for a four some. and then moments later knock on the door and stacy walks in. was a fantastic time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine bow-tie guy Denver Yes 50 3/4/13
Jewelz ghost_rider Denver Yes 7 3/4/13
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was trying to setup with Nikki Nikki, for a last minute opportunity yesterday. She told me that even though she couldn't be ready in time, her friend, "Jewelz" could be. Sweet, I love nice surprises, so it was on like Donkey Kong. Jewelz, who is a new to TOB and the north side, (but not to the biz) was a pleasant surprise. She took me back to her room and we got comfy. Julie is very easy going and very fun to play with. She revealed to me an incredible pair that I couldn't get enough of. We played like two kids in a candy shop. Her UTF was incredible. Our tongues stayed busy as we made short work of our half hour while many positions were enjoyed with enthusiasm. Yes, Jewelz is legit, fun and a welcome addition to the north side. Thanks to Nikki Nikki for making it happen and to Jewelz, whom I look forward to seeing again very soon. G_R


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Nichols afunguy Denver Yes 60 3/4/13
Review by afunguy (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nina was running a "naughty school girl/weekend special" from her regular rate and I have been wanting to see her so I pre-booked for Saturday morning with her earlier in the week. She cleared me with my references and it was then just looking forward to Saturday. Arrived at her upscale incall in Cherry Creek area, very tidy and clean. For those of you who have seen her ads/pics, you know her pics are hot! well, I have to say she is WAY WAY hotter in person! Gave me a nice hug and led me back to the bedroom. She has a nice little routine of having clients wash their hands and use some mouthwash, totally cool with me as I am a very hygiene conscious person too. Came out and sat on the bed talking and getting to know each other, caressing the legs, etc... soon got comfortable on the bed and sucked on her awesome nipples! I love boobies of all sizes, I do not discriminate, so if you are hung up on huge boobs only, Nina is not your girl. But if like me, you think all boobs are wonderful regardless of size, you will enjoy hers! very sensitive "eraser tip" nipples that beg to be sucked on! Without too much more detail, I will just say, the DATY was fresh, tasty and amazing (had to have seconds on that!) UTF was amazing! MSOG accomplished. CG, ACG, RCG, and doggy... All activities were performed with enthusiasm and I will definitely be booking with Nina again! She is a sweet, easy to talk to girl who enjoys what she does. Respect her and treat her well guys!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: