Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Cayla Cabela | NotJoshing | Denver | Yes | 74 | 2/22/13 | |
|
Review by
NotJoshing
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: There are several things I really like in a provider, a Hot Body, Blonde Hair and a private incall. Am I being too picky? Cayla fulfilled all my needs and more. For her age, she keeps her body very fit and trim, equal to any of the younger, less skiiled ladies n the Board. Easy to schedule and hook up with, nice private incall that makes her feel like a true GF. Her bedrooms skills are certainly of GF status, great body, smooth skin, a beautiful woman. The UTF was great, DATY tasty and on to business was wonderful. We tried several positions till I popped and with a short break, popped again. I will try her again :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Tyra Scott | SamIam | Denver | Yes | 16 | 2/22/13 | |
|
Review by
SamIam
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: While I know there are some great providers in Denver, sometimes I find it fun to hook up with a visitor. Tyra is one of the better finds. Beautiful body, superb enhanced C's that are proportioned just right for her body type. Her pictures show her great smile so I knew I couln't go wrong with her physically. Her bedroom skills certainly match her physical appearence. Tasty DATY, decent traslation, great kissing and tight smooth FS. I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Lane | bennyblanco | Denver | Yes | 93 | 2/20/13 | |
|
Review by
bennyblanco
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/21/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After reading her reviews I decided to call up Sasha and take her up on her Executive 3 hour session. And I am glad that I did. We met in Vail and spent a great evening together. I am not into details, but I can tell you that there is not much that we did not cover!! She is exceptionally intelligent and we actually talked about a variety of subjects in between sessions. I HIGHLY recommend everyone to give her a call. I will certainly do so my self when I get another opportunity! Thank you Sasha, for a most memorable evening! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Marrisa (BP) | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 2 | 2/20/13 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/21/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, Marrisa is the definition of a little Firecracker. She is visiting from the Springs. Super sexy phone voice and easy two call set-up to a nice DTC hotel. She was made up very well with perfect makeup and some sexy tight jeans that showed off her perfect booty just right. Beautiful face, gorgeous smile and a bubbly personality. Took care of the donation and got naked where she revealed her perfect petite cheerleader type body (her pictures don't do her justice, see website #2). Her menu is a bit limited; no DATY, UTF or kissing but she jumped right in to some nice translated French. The main event is where she really shines, turning into a writhing, moaning, orgasmic little minx that likes it hard, fast and deep. Quite a performance for someone so young. This is definitely the closest you are ever going to get to doing the hot babysitter. If she were to add some GFE items to the menu it would be fantastic ratings all around. Have fun with this one and treat her well as her potential is huge. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tyra Scott | rumster | Denver | Yes | 16 | 2/20/13 | |
|
Review by
rumster
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen that Tyra was going to be in the area and knew I had to see her if possible. I sent my P411 request and she responded right away. She was heading back to Kansas City in a couple of days so we scheduled an appointment before she had to leave. I'm so glad I did. When I got to the door of her incall location and she opened the door, I was so pleased. She is so hot. She was wearing a tight shirt and lowcut jeans that just set the tone. This girl has an amazing attitude and gave me the full GFE experience I wanted with zero drama. She was so accomadating to what I wanted I couldn't have asked for more. I will defanitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hot Vikki | afunguy | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/20/13 | |
|
Review by
afunguy
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Hot Vikki at the beginning of February at her DTC incall. She was here visiting and mentioned to me she was leaving in a few days and wasn't sure when she would be back to Denver. Greeted me with a nice hug and took care of business, then clothes started coming off right away and some nice kissing and hugging to start. Then to the bed for TF. The TF was very good and then she hopped on for CG, bouncing up and down and she was responsive in a way that told me she was enjoying. Had her flip around for RCG, and wow! what a view to watch her riding me, going in and out.... couldn't hold on and popped it was so good! Went into DATY while as I built up for round 2, she was very responsive and enjoyed. DATY was super fresh and tasty. She has a beautiful pussy, clean shaven and so nice! chatted and caressed a bit and then more TF to start round 2 and then onto doggie (both our favorite position!). Awesome view from behind as I pounded away, her moans and response was great. After a while finally had a super nice 2nd pop, staying inside her for a bit and slowly easing out. Cleaned up and chatted a bit more. She is super cool, down to earth and I hope she returns to Denver soon! Hug and more kisses and I was on my way with a big smile on my face. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Italian Debbie | leonknows | Denver | Yes | 2 | 2/20/13 | |
|
Review by
leonknows
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Debbie was "OK". That about sums it up. She, I think, would accommodate most any request but takes no initiative or shows no "desire". Gave me a light over all rub, with perfumed lotion (I should have opted out of) then covered and performed what ever I asked for but gave no enthusiasm for anything. An OK deal at /hour but . . . better than self service, I guess. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kelsey 719 | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 2/20/13 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kelsey is quite a find! Every once in a while this Backpage thing works out. Setup was pretty easy. She was late, but kept me informed. You can tell she's a bit scattered but tries really hard to be organized and profession, so no complaints there. In person she looks fantastic and is very much the girl-next-door type. She's not a supermodel, but I love her look - small features, short red hair (natural), librarian glasses. She is pregnant, which was a surprise and a first experience for me, but she's not very far along. Her breasts are wonderful big C cups. Kelsey had a fantastic attitude and was up for nearly anything. She is quirky but fun. This is the best experience I've had in a while. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adora-5006 | TheTazMan | Pueblo | Yes | 18 | 2/20/13 | |
|
Review by
TheTazMan
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/19/13 Time: 1 hr Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow she is beautiful and her body is perfect. She is just a strait lay but ok with positions and real daty friendly. I like utf and that was a drag, but her tight body, beautiful face and tight kitty made me forget about utf and kissing. I enjoyed her company and highly recomend her if you are looking for a beautiful woman with all the assets. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cayla Cabela | afunguy | Denver | Yes | 74 | 2/19/13 | |
|
Review by
afunguy
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Pre-booked with Cayla, very easy to set up with after she verified my references. Incall is in nice residential part of Highlands Ranch, she prefers to pick you up at a near by location for discretion purposes, totally cool. If you want a little PSE with your GFE, Cayla is your gal! Loves what she does and it shows in her willingness to please! Started with kissing and caressing, kissing and sucking the boobies. Clothes were removed and she dropped to her knees to deliver some amazing UTF, even slapping my cock against her cheeks, all the while cooing and moaning and enjoying herself as well. First pop was a nice CIMNQNS... onto the bed for some DATY, very tasty and fresh. Gave her a couple great O's from DATY which she said she really enjoyed and the way her body quivered and her thighs clamped around my head, I would say it was for real! Cuddling and caressing for a bit and then some more UTF to start round 2, then she got on top for some awesome CG, from which she had a vaginal orgasm, which she says is rare but she thoroughly enjoyed. Then RCG, what a view!! Then MISH, standing doggie and then doggie on the bed for 2nd pop, again what a view from behind and with the strategically placed mirrors everywhere in her "sex lair", it was awesome to watch. Definitely recommend and would see again. Very fun, down to earth and real and easy to chat with too. Thanks Cayla!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kate (Asian CMT) | coking | Denver | Yes | 12 | 2/19/13 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her posts on BP. decided to stop by after work a few nights ago. Accurate pictures. She is hot. Discrete location and easy to find. Candles, relaxing music, dimmed lights...she was topless throughout the session. Very nice girl and great massage. Only down side is that she is kind of quiet, not very talkative as I tried to conversate most the time. Overall, great 1 hour massage. She did flip me towards the end of the session. Gave a very very great HJ... I recommend to those who enjoy massages without asking for more than advertised. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cristal Geyser | Bulldog1234 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 2/19/13 | |
|
Review by
Bulldog1234
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Standard 2 call system. Good directions to her incall. When I arrived she asked me to give her 5 minutes and when I walked through the door she only had a towel on which quickly came off as quick as my clothes did. I had a great time with a great gal and would see her again. She has a great attitude and was awesome. Thanks Cristal! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ami | wsmith132 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 2/19/13 | |
|
Review by
wsmith132
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: saw Ami's posts a few times on BP. she has an out of state number so I figured she was visiting, couldn't find reviews but she seemed sweet so I gave her a try. before I got her exact location she asked for my full name which was different from the various vegas girls I have seen, after she 'verified' me I got her cross streets, then got her hotel and after I arrived I got the room number. once I met her I relaxed more, she has gorgeous big breasts just like her pics and is friendly. once we got business out of the way she started with a leg massage which actually warmed me up more than I thought it would. after we talked for a few minutes and my shit was hard she asked if a tip was okay with me, I don't mind making the pretty ones happy so I threw in an extra 200, then got the tight warm hole I was waiting for. she felt good inside, wet like water and smelled great too, once I busted my load she grabbed me some tissue and I washed up while we had some more small talk. very laid back and relaxing to be around... will see again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Honey_Amnesia | mzoom89128 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/19/13 | |
|
Review by
mzoom89128
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok so I was looking for a new atf and I have not found one so I toftt on this woman and I'm so glad I did and just wow. She is the woman in the pic so I started texting back and forth for the hole day about dumb stuff she was really cool so made up mine mind about seeing her well normal 2 call or text system she open the door and wow it was real her and the pif don't do her justices she more prettier in person she was very soft and firm she took my my hand prove me on the bed started to up dress me kiss my face my neck my chest then give my a hj the she started to strip for me then she was nake and that body is incredible prefect spinner started will mish with her legs up in the air the leg cross the some daty she tasted sweet she O hen back to mish the to doggie and boom I just couldn't hold it anymore I wanted to keep her to all my self but she is so cool I just have to just share it guy please treat her nice a real diamond in the rough. Mz Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| The Divorce Coach ~ | megaman | Yes | 22 | 2/20/13 | ||
|
Review by
megaman
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was in houston over the weekend with some friends and heard ~p was there talk about excitited said f@#$ ya called her up set up a time and I was there .When I arrived she greeted me at the door with a big hug and kiss ,did some catching up and the games begain .she is a true sexual powerhouse the way she looks with a great curvy body,nice rack,and oh! oh! the greatest butt I have a pleasure to see .this lady has a great butt not only that great pair of leggs she is a ebony wonder woman .All activities mentioned was pure f!@#ing bliss. This lady is my atf she is a pleasure to be with .I miss her so much I wanted to take her back to denver with me . Gentlemen when you see this true definetion of a lady treat her right you will experiance pure exotic bliss she is fantastic .Like I said I miss this fantastic lady my toes are still curled up .... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Whitney Jaymes | longtime | Denver | Yes | 23 | 2/19/13 | |
|
Review by
longtime
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/19/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Whitney was very responsive to my requests for an appointment. She definitely has her stuff together. Greeted me with a glass of wine and we had a nice chat with a few sweet kisses thrown in. Once we got comfortable, we made out including DFK, very hot! She went straight to some very energetic and deep UTF! I grabbed her long legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed and spent considerable time with DATY, very sweet and fresh. More making out, UTF with real gusto! She seemed disappointed when I asked her to climb on top, she didn't want to stop. CG was awesome with her endowment there for my pleasure. Then on to some mish with me standing beside the bed. Her toes were cold and taste like little popsicles while spent 15 minutes finishing up in that position. Whitney is delightful and genuine. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stormy Winters | Mr. Green Jeans | Denver | Yes | 39 | 2/18/13 | |
|
Review by
Mr. Green Jeans
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/19/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She met me at the door all dolled up, great makeup, hair nicely done, short skirt, fish nets, heels, corset. She took time to get ready for our session and it showed. By far, the nicest incall I've been too. Good neighborhood, outstanding, over the top decor that leaves zero doubt what you are there for. I requested a morning appointment two days ahead of time. I called the day of to confirm and she asked for a half hour later. I had a few other things going on that day. With a quick convo we agreed on 15 more minutes. Then near the time of scheduled meeting I got a text, saying she needed 15 additional minutes. I don't like when that happens especially when I have other commitments. Took her a little gift and we had one other BCD snafu that should never happen. With that said, I would recommend seeing her. Sabrina will please you, but I don't think she is a morning person, so I will schedule no sooner than 11:30AM next time. I get jittery when providers aren't prompt, but I feel confident that there wouldn't have been any issues if I scheduled a little later in the day. Make no mistake about it, her skills are very good and I plan on visiting this lovely lady again. This is my first review on TOB but providers and hobbyists can find additional reviews on eccie.net. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sky Lee | DankDebo | Denver | Yes | 8 | 2/18/13 | |
|
Review by
DankDebo
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/19/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First thing Im a newb so take in consideration my inexperience. Ive been researching this hobby for a couple years and have fantasized about being a regular hobbyist for a long time. I dove in less than a year ago and had two bad experiences, partly my fault due to ignorance. I had a good experience with a woman off TOB that requested not to be reviewed. Which brings us to Sky Lee...Not Good. Really didnt want my first review to be a bad one but it has to be. She is a beautiful young woman, but she has no enthusiasm. Started off with worst cowgirl since high school, moved on to doggie which was lackluster, tried to finish with mish but I need atleast a little life in my provider. Tried to finish with HJ, but after two or three min stopped cause she got tired. Had to finish my self. I dont think she likes what she does. :-( Again I have only had one good experience so I have to gauge my ratings off just that one session. Will not give Sky a call again. Looks = 10/10 Attitude = 7/10 Enthusiasm = 1/10 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brandi - 7542 | yummy7777 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/18/13 | |
|
Review by
yummy7777
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/18/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with this warm, sensuous women. Brandi has a great body and she loves to cuddle and rub against you. She kisses a lot but not really DFK. Loves to have her beautiful, natural tits rubbed and sucked. We talked a long time then jumped into bed naked where the fun began. I rubbed her pussy which really turned her on but nothing inside. After a while the cover went on for a really great CBJ. Then she said "do you want to fuck me or me fuck you?" I said I wanted to fuck her and she said she liked that best...a man on top and in charge. We pounded away in mish and we both came after a lot of moaning, caressing and kissing. Terrific time and I'll for sure be a regular. Treat her nice, she has rules and likes to stay low key, but is worth every penny. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| domonique-2588 | TheTazMan | Pueblo | Yes | 2 | 2/18/13 | |
|
Review by
TheTazMan
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a good time and the kitty is tight. Nice pretty one too (kitty) and she give good utf. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| HayLeigh Renee-9198 | TheTazMan | Pueblo | Yes | 12 | 2/18/13 | |
|
Review by
TheTazMan
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/13 Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: OMG she is the tightest woman and the best kisser! Her ass and tits are awesome. Not huge breast but sexy and firm. Her attitude is awesome and loves to talk. She is the best I have experienced and I highly recomend her. She is a little heavy but so am I... but she makes up for it in bed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heather 503 | Dancer | Denver | Yes | 3 | 2/17/13 | |
|
Review by
Dancer
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/18/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Heather is so cute. She has a body that we only dream about. So pretty, so perfect. She'll work in the nude for a little extra. Treat her with respect and kindness. Her massages could be stronger but she's working on her technique. Studio is in an office building near the DTC. Easy to get to. She isn't shy, does what she says she'll do and is so, so much fun to look at. I'll be back for a longer session next time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| camille cos | olderfunny | Colorado Springs | Yes | 13 | 2/17/13 | |
|
Review by
olderfunny
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/18/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Camille is one of the most enthusiastic providers I've ever met. Kissing is very important to me, and she throws all her heart into warm, deep kissing. She has a very firm, smooth tongue. She loves to have her nipples sucked, and was crying out when I massaged her wonderful soft large breasts. And she loves DATY. As soon as my tongue was inside her, she began to moan and quiver. Then I sucked her clit, she began to shout. When I added my fingers, she bucked like a wild bronco. UTF was great--she was as eager as a kid sucking on her favorite lollipop. She put the cover on, and she was such a warm, snug fit that I had trouble holding myself back. Yes, I will see Camille again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Michelle Snow | mjsmith | Denver | No | 5 | 2/17/13 | |
|
Review by
mjsmith
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/18/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a 3pm appointment drove for a hour I called and was told to go to a gas station. Called from the gas station she never answered after that. What a waste of a afternoon . Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| sexy cameron | chico | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 2/17/13 | |
|
Review by
chico
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sexy Cameron was great and a breath of fresh air in Colorado Springs. She is PSE/Gfe with outstanding skills. I hate writing thus review because I would like to enjoy her for myself but I promised her I would. Her personality is very bubbly and is very attentive to your needs. Treat her right. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Natalie 303-XXX-5526 | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 2/17/13 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/17/13 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I decided on the spur of the moment to try out this fresh face. Setup was easy, and we met at a decent local hotel. She greeted me with a hug, which is always a nice start. She's a nice girl but has a few too many rules for me to be very excited. No kissing, only covered BJ, no touching the va jay jay. She has a decent body, but as I prefer the rail thin spinner type, she's a bit softer than I prefer. Her face is pretty, part Mexican part French. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna 720-xxx-0856 | renx | Denver | Yes | 2 | 2/17/13 | |
|
Review by
renx
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jenna was very nice on the phone and advertised to me that the session would be a 4 hand special with mutual touching for the price of one. The appointment started 15 minutes late, but, she was friendly and invited me upstairs. Her apartment was nice, liveably clean and her friend greeted me at the door. Her friend was younger (early 20's) and on the plump side. The massage was nice, very gentle, not much muscle work, just caressing with lotion. Jenna and her friend and I joked around and I enjoyed our conversation. They seemed very nice. On the flip is where the session really went downhill. I can forgive that the pictures were completely inaccurate and that Jenna is somewhat homely and faciated with over sized augments, but, I was put off at the sudden jump to expedite the session after only a few strokes. "We only have 5 minutes left!" Even though there was 15. "I usually don't do full release!" Even though she advertized mutual touching. "I'm tired!" Even though her ads begin late at night. "I won't touch it!" Exclaimed her friend. Fuck it! I took care of it myself. lesson learned. You have been warned. Overall, very disappointing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | afunguy | Fort Collins | Yes | 54 | 2/16/13 | |
|
Review by
afunguy
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Wendy on her recent short visit to Fort Collins. pre-booked several days in advance, scheduling was very smooth and easy. Wendy is very down to earth and easy to talk to and very sweet and genuine. She is definitely a pleaser and not a clock watcher. We chatted for a while before beginning activities... Round one included DATY and talk about fresh and tasty! she was very responsive as well. awesome UTF and finish (see her P411 profile for details on activities she enjoys). After first pop, laid down for some chatting and caressing and although the first pop didn't happen until about 30 minutes in, some CG followed by doggie towards the end with a COB on her stomach completed round 2. Very fun time and a trip to DTC too see Wendy in the future will definitely be on my list! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor 720-xxx-3823 | afunguy | Denver | Yes | 26 | 2/16/13 | |
|
Review by
afunguy
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/17/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Taylor about a half dozen times over the last 6-8 months. Ranging from 1 hour sessions to 90 minutes and last two times were 2 hour sessions. She and I clicked off the bat the first time I saw her. She is definitely that smart chick in school type that was hotter than anyone realized... her look just does it for me! She is smart and great to converse with and has a great sense of humor. If you can't hold your own in an intellectual conversation, she may not be the type for you... She gives a very good massage too and has actual training in that. I remember the first time seeing her where she left the room so I could undress and get on her professional massage table and when she came back in the room, she was completely nude and wow, what a nice body and entrance that always makes! She is shaved bare, which I love! Great massage and on the flip is where fun begins. YMMV depending on how she clicks with you, so some options (UTF or DATY) might not be offered for every client. She employs a variety of sensual methods on the flip, including a 69 position with a view that is outta this world. Very tasty and fresh. Have done MSOG on longer sessions, including one session with 3 pops! She has let me cum on her tits, which are enhanced very nicely now (I've seen her both before and after enhancement)... She loves mutual touch and does have some boundaries, but respect those and you'll be fine... and she definitely enjoys giving pleasure and getting that release from you. Respect her boundaries and you will have a good experience... If you click really well with her, you'll have an even better time! I will continue to see her as regularly as I can for FBSM. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Emily 720~xxx~0558 | Figjam | Denver | Yes | 10 | 2/16/13 | |
|
Review by
Figjam
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/17/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Reviews are spot on here, this gal now has me in the rotation. I live in N CO and would be broke if she was closer. I can't wait till our next appointment. The massage was great and the flip is even better. If you get the chance to get in her schedule treat her well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira Swan | qwerty | Denver | Yes | 95 | 2/16/13 | |
|
Review by
qwerty
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/16/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow,hoth Kira and Olivia Belle were hot and gave a lot. Both of these ladies were into both me and each other. Most if not all options were available and utilized. There were a lot of O's on all sides and I enjoyed the time and ladies. They enjoyed me and each other. This is a combination that should not be missed. Kira: https://www.preferred411.com/P18900 Olivia Belle: https://www.preferred411.com/P75854 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | sk87 | Denver | Yes | 28 | 2/16/13 | |
|
Review by
sk87
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/16/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wanted to see Kymberli for a long time. So I checked out her reviews and decided to give her a try. I am glad that I did it coz she was amazing. I had the best time with her. Treat her nice and you shall be rewarded. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aaliah Lee | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 2/16/13 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called yesterday to setup a massage for this afternoon. I called 1 hour early and confirmed, to which she agreed. Met her at a residence hotel in Westminster. She was honest about her age & that is a good thing. Unfortunately, there was a knock at the door during our session, where someone delivered a 1/2 full bottle of booze.. which she started to consume immediately. She was very accomidating but I'm not sure I would see her again. Her phone number is 303-726-0076 and I found her ad on BP. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Whitney Jaymes | bigllantas | Denver | Yes | 23 | 2/16/13 | |
|
Review by
bigllantas
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After seeing many companions over the years and now recently seeing Whitney, I must say she is by far one of the best. Whitney's beauty, demeanor, depth, and personality all wrapped up in on awesome package set herself up as a top notch provider. The session was relaxed, fun, sensual, and hot...just like a GFE should be. If you haven't seen her before...trust me...GO! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chelsea Spankxxx | Jsmashington | Denver | Yes | 27 | 2/15/13 | |
|
Review by
Jsmashington
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/16/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After a few days trying to get verified (I need to get my p411 already), I finally got a date setup with Heather. Was greeted by a beautiful bubbly Heather. I absolutely loved our time together and received one of the best massages of my life. Next time I'd probably opt for some of her other services because she's almost too hot for me to just lay there for an hour. Beautiful woman and great attitude. (FYI - This experience was a about a month ago and I was informed by her that her number changed the next day) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Just Jos | Anthony | Denver | Yes | 112 | 2/15/13 | |
|
Review by
Anthony
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/16/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called Joslynn for an appointment after reading some great reviews. When she answered I could hear another lady in the background. I jokingly asked if that was her lover. She responded, "Yes!" With some giggles attached. I asked if she did doubles and what her girlfriend looked like. She sent me a link to her girlfriends website via email. I had seen Jessie Williams posts before I was very intrigued. After some flirtatious emails I set the appointment for both ladies the day after Valentines day. What a treat. If they really aren't girlfriends they sure are great actresses! Joslynn is just gorgeous and very sensual. Jessie is beautiful, very laid back and easy to talk to. They played with each other and gave me my fair share of attention. If finances are there in the next month or so I'll be going back. Thanks ladies! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| European Tanya | jjwheels | Las Vegas | Yes | 4 | 2/15/13 | |
|
Review by
jjwheels
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/16/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First I want to say is WOW!!!!! This young lady is amazing. She is the best provider I've ever seen. If her European accent doesn't turn you on her looks will and if that doesn't her very petite well toned body will. Tanya is truely a provider that loves what she does. Shortly after first meeting her you will feel like you have known her forever. There was never any attempt of upselling and almost anything that could bet wanted was available. I'm not going to go into play by play detail but treat this lady right and your trip to vegas will be one that you will never for get!!! In fact you will be wanting to return as soon as possible just to see Tanya again. I know I already am looking forward to my next trip. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi aka Girlie | Gnote | Denver | Yes | 6 | 2/15/13 | |
|
Review by
Gnote
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ms.Kandi aka girlie ! Is the total package ! Just a beautiful person inside and out.. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. Great conversation, skills that are second to none ! Highly recommend ! Will definitely see again ! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex-5835 | d.liciouslover | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 2/15/13 | |
|
Review by
d.liciouslover
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alex and Teresa are a mother-daughter team. They are both BBWs. If you are into this they will not disappoint. Standard two call system used for meeting. Upon arrival to nice apartment I was led back to the bedroom. Both are very friendly and were there to accomodate. They asked about any preferences and where I wanted to start. We got undressed and I laid down on the bed. They laid down one on each side of me and began sensually rubbing my legs and cock and some light kissing was done. Daughter started untranslated french while mom and I talked. I mentioned I am a big fan of DATY and daughter said mom likes it more and is a squirter. I got down beside the bed while daughter played with my cock and balls and went to town on mom's Y. Mom's pussy was so juicy and sweet. After DATY we all got back up on the bed and daughter showed her deepthroat skills. I put on a condom and had daughter mount up cowgirl for a while and then mom replaced daughter in cowgirl. Mom then told me she liked doggy so mom and I went doggy for a while. I had mom turn over and mom and I finished missionary. Mom got me a towel and we talked briefly before I left. If you are into BBWs, I would highly recommend them. They also make private appointments. They both are even more attractive in person. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Avanti | Sstricky | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/15/13 | |
|
Review by
Sstricky
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called Avanti and it was a very easy setup! I am new to this and she made me feel very comfortable even though she was new to providing as well. She was very easy to get a long with, sat down in the hotel went over the rules and we stripped. She was very sexy and allowed me to do a little DATY. Overall I would highly recommend Avanti as she is incredibly sexy and easy to get along with! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica 3484 | simple simon | Denver | Yes | 6 | 2/15/13 | |
|
Review by
simple simon
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: had a very fun and relaxing time Jessica made me feel right at home from the time i entered her door!i was enjoying myself so much i got additional time very clean fun and creative!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Pinkie | DomMale | Denver | Yes | 2 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
DomMale
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Pinkie advertising on BP and decided I would give her a call. She came to my location, was on time and looking good when she arrived. She is young and has some tattoos, neither of which bother me. She was very talkative and seemed very relaxed. We took care of the business and we got comfortable. There was light kissing and TF which she did very well. Moved into a few positions till I was spent. We chatted some more and cuddled up a bit. She seemed very at ease and was friendly throughout. All in all a great session. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Just Jos | Apollo13 | Denver | Yes | 112 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
Apollo13
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Joslynn and I traded a few emails after I initially contacted her, and I could tell how sweet and personable she was just by reading her messages. Her pics were gorgeous, but they didn't show her face, so imagine my delight when I arrived at her incall and found myself eye-to-eye with undoubtedly the most beautiful girl I've ever met. Her face is absolutely stunning! Normally I might have even been a little intimidated by her EXTREME beauty, but she was so incredibly nice and lovely towards me that there was no nervousness whatsoever. We enjoyed a nice Valentine's day kiss, and she stripped off her outer layers to reveal a special V-Day themed outfit that was SEXY AS HELL! This girl was so responsive, passionate, and genuinely enthusiastic, I couldn't believe how fortunate I felt. Not to mention HOT HOT HOT! This girl is amazing. Treat her well, because she deserves it. Thank you, Jos. I can't wait to see you again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rose 719 | screwfun | Denver | Yes | 2 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
screwfun
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is great in what she does, enjoys the session. I had a great time with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Whitney Weston | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've chatted with Whitney for some time on another board, and was excited when she said she'd tour here. Screening was a breeze for me b/c of previous discussions, but she is not newbie friendly. Greeted at the door by a buxom blonde in a black teasing dress. I came straight from worked so I placed the donation down and jumped in the shower. Whitney goes by 34E Whitney Weston and they were a nice sight to see. We caught up on some things and proceeded to have fun. She loves to chat and really wants to get to know you. DATY very clean, nice UTF & CG finish. She's a very nice kisser as well. I had a nice time with her, definitely would recommend and hope she tours this way again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna Johnson | elprofe1-2694 | Denver | Yes | 91 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
elprofe1-2694
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nice private incall. Black fishnet dress over black bra and panties. Solid thick petite physique, short dark red hair, very sexy. Genuine warm and friendly girl next door personality, cutest ever present smile. Our time together very intimate, full of laughs and giggles, her body so responsive and so turned on. Fun Fun Fun. Lots of snuggles, cuddles, sensual kissing and caressing before, during, and after. A real sweetheart and wonderful provider, Jenna is the consummate GFE. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rebecca Love | GentleJeff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 20 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rebecca is simply wonderful. She is the real deal and a very sweet lady! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shay 719-xxx-1023 | colohunter2011 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 7 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
colohunter2011
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: hard to find an escort that wants to take 8:00 am appointments. shay is happy to accomadate! when i got to her in-call she answered the door in a sexy fishnet dress with nothing else on! loved it, her nipples were sticking out like high beams. all items listed were done with maximum enthusiasm. she enjoyed daty and came at least once. lots of gyrations and moaning.finally got to what i came for, boy was i a happy camper. she is not a twenty something toothpick model. if you like a woman that knows how to use what she has then i highly reccomend you see shay. i know i will. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Fancy Darling | LandShark | Denver | Yes | 10 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
LandShark
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup was super easy on fairly short notice,couple emails and a call when I arrived at the nice incall hotel.She carries herself in a very sexy girl next door manner.Her personality is very easy to adore.Pretty much got right after it when I walked in,all activities above were performed wonderfully.Can't wait to see her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ariah Fae | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I sent a text and then followed up with a call. Julie answers her own phone and has a delightful phone voice. I had tried to setup something when she was working primarily in Boulder, but now she has moved closer. She asked me to call early the next day to see what times might work. I called and her schedule had opened up. I scheduled a hour at her incall. I had been intrigued by her ad line of "Erotic Bodyworker." She is prettier than her pictures, which are definitely her. Compact, petite and shapely would be my description. At per hour, not cheap, but after spending an hour with her, I'd say well worth the investment. She guided to her incall and showed me into her studio. I had just finished exercising and was sweating from every pore. She has a shower available, which I used both before and after our session. Julie has strong hands and can give an excellent therapeutic massage, with enough pressure to make even the biggest guy feel relief. She mentioned that she is NOT a CMT, but my body didn't know the difference and her knowledge of anatomy is extensive. Julie worked on my back with a passion that I have not felt before and used her chin to help the massage :>) ON the flip she asked my permission to massage my front which I eagerly granted. After a short time I found her playfulness too much as I collapsed into total relaxation. She has definite limits about mutual touching, but I didn't find them too restrictive during the session. And when Julie grabbed that latex glove, pulling it onto her left hand, all I could say was wow what great fun. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||