Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

32801 - 32850 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Jinn savagedpuck Denver Yes 1 3/16/13
Review by savagedpuck (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/17/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sometimes you gotta roll the hard six…I haven't had the best of luck with BP, but I was feeling lucky so decided to give Jinn a call. Setup was easy and she was very friendly on the phone. When she arrived the first thing I noticed was that her pictures didn't due her justice, she looked much better. We did some chatting to get to know each other. Then we massaged each other and did some kissing, afterwards I started doing some DATY. She was very receptive which is great. Then it was my turn for a bit, next she strapped me up and we hit the races. She has a several tattoos and it was fun getting her into different positions and discovering new ones. Overall it was a great experience, and I will definitely be seeing her again before she leaves town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lady Raquelle snowbeard Denver Yes 42 3/16/13
Review by snowbeard (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After an absence of far too long, I called Lady Raquelle on a recent visit to my adopted state. A good time was agreed upon, after a bit of delay due to scheduling, but a satisfactory time frame was found. I was greeted at the door of her comfortable incall location with a light kiss and welcoming hug. After some extended conversation to catch up on our activities since last we met we retired to the boudoir and became more intimately reacquainted. LFK and caressing led to UTF and my responding DATY, both of which seemed to heighten our emotional states. The beautiful lady produced a cover and became a cowgirl for a spell, and later we decided to see how the K9 corps were doing. An energetic output was the result and with two sated individuals, some warm caresses and whispers provided an electric cooling-down period. It has been far too long since my last visit with this beautiful and passionate lady and I have assured her that future trips to my mountain retreat will include, if at all possible, a trip to visit her again. Since my first visit some years ago, I have found Raquelle to be a warm, passionate lady with whom I love to spend time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha 720-xxx-6604 webm3ch Denver Yes 1 3/16/13
Review by webm3ch (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Samantha is a wonderful woman. She is very sensual, haves curves in all the right places, and does not rush. Although I am a utf guy, her translated french is very good. She also loves receiving french but gets very,very sensitive afterwards. Above all she makes sure you leave her place a happy camper! :) I will definitely see her again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
London Lickz funtimes Denver Yes 5 3/15/13
Review by funtimes (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw London not too long ago and it was a mixed experience. On the one hand she's got a great attitude and while I'm not 100% sure if the photos are her, they're certainly accurate so that's nice for a change. she was easy to set up and find in a clean express motel. she was talkative and interactive but it seemed like the conversation kept going to life and world events and I prefer more of an erotic conversation or none at all. had a completely reasonable offer for french lessons which I was happy to engage in. Translated only, ever. Translated is a tough completion for me, but I was a little bummed that there was no completion there. pretty much any AMP gets me off with TF. in the end I did a bit of work on my own HJ which was a further bummer since just about anyone can bring me all the way through that experience un-aided. I do however have to say that I truly appreciate that London milked me for every last drop, too many times a FBSM has stopped as soon as I start to erupt. She gave a wonderful cleanup which was also very nice. good attitude, pretty good service maybe just not for me. I'd say give her a try.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camille cos funtimes Denver No 13 3/15/13
Review by funtimes (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was looking forward to Camille, esp after seeing her reviewed here. texted back and forth quite a bit and set everything up. drove 45 minutes to her south denver location and sat for half an hour with no texts calls or anything. I don't understand why anyone would spend so much time setting something up to flake, usually flakes are flakey from the start. bummer, was looking forward to it. extra unhappy about the drive because the return trip threw me into I-25 traffic, bye bye 2.5 hours of my day.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie 719xxx7964 streetough Colorado Springs Yes 7 3/15/13
Review by streetough (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very easy setup via text. Met at a nice and clean incall right off the interstate. Her body is smoking and we had a great time. I love how her nipples are pierced. Great kissing and DATY then onto TF. She was very into it and it was great to see her og. Only downside is that she has very short hair and almost a tomboyish face. All in all it was a good experience and she comes as advertised.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie 719xxx7964 billybob71 Colorado Springs No 7 3/15/13
Review by billybob71 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/13
Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I usually don't write no show reviews, but am going to start after this one. I drove to the springs about 45 min. from my house to see this girl. Set up is by txt only but that is ok. Txted about twenty minutes prior to the appt. and things were all set. Sat in the lot of the hotel and txted for the room number and didn't hear back ever. very odd in my opinion. Just be careful how much effort you put into this one.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sexy cameron br60947 Denver Yes 4 3/15/13
Review by br60947 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wonderful company and REALLY knows what she is doing. Best visit I have experienced and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is very pretty, smells nice and very comfortable to be around. Did I mention she knows what she is doing?! Wow... I about fell over.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey 720-xxx-2459 funtimes50 Denver Yes 2 3/15/13
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called Audrey from BP. Standard 2 call setup, with her location in office building. Guess she shares this location with another girl. Petite and shapely would be my description. Exactly the girl in the photos with a better smile. Probably one of the prettiest ASP I have ever seen. We took care of business and I stripped down for the massage. Good massage with light touch, per my request. On the flip she went right to work and quickly had my attention. Then came the offer for a body slide for a tip. I sure didn't need it, but might consider it next time. No mutual touching at all. ;>( I left with a smile. I'd recommend her for guys who want to be rubbed by a beautiful girl.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Goddess Rhiannon Songdog57 Denver Yes 29 3/15/13
Review by Songdog57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So this was a first for me. I’ve never had a FBSM before and I thought it was time I found out what it was all about. I sure picked a great lady to start my education with! Rhiannon’s location is easy to find and very clean and professional. Rhiannon is a very smart and attractive lady who made me feel at ease. The atmosphere she provides is very relaxing. She is an accomplished Massage Therapist that had me almost melting into the table. Rhiannon seemed to enjoy her work and she was very generous with her time. The powerful finish was icing on the cake. I plan to return soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jai MAttraction Denver Yes 3 3/15/13
Review by MAttraction (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: If you haven't ever tried NURU, you should definitely pay Jai a visit. She is much better looking than her pictures let on and provides an excellent experience. She does have a male come collect the fee, but there weren't any issues and the experience was a pleasant one.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adora-5006 streetough Colorado Springs Yes 18 3/14/13
Review by streetough (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen Adora's add on BP for several months and was intrigued by her nice tattoos on the backside. I decided to bite the bullet and go see her. She was at a decent, mid-range incall. Everything was set up via text. I met her and was a little surprised as she was not wearing any make-up. I guess this was because it was the morning. Great body and fun to play with but she is very mechanical. No kissing, no TF or UTF. DATY was ok but she was not into it at all. She gave a nice little back rub and finished with a HJ. Adora is definitely a high-volume provider as she had ran out of condoms and asked me to bring one! I am not sure I would go back and see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyMsCindy bigfootpete Denver Yes 5 3/14/13
Review by bigfootpete (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a great time with Cindy, she was easy to schedule with, and was located in a nice incall in DTC near where I worked, so I has happy we could get together without much effort. Cindy was dressed in some great lingerie and sexy heels, greeted me with a seductive kiss,and had a great sense of humor and a devilish side as well. She really is a firecracker! I'm glad I was able to see her before the snowstorm set in, and hope she makes it back to the Denver area again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BabyDoll bigfaceben Denver Yes 1 3/14/13
Review by bigfaceben (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/22/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: On a whim I decided to see her. A little awkward at first she has a "handler" her "friend" which is an older lady that is there for safety I'm sure. Her friend left the room, we negotiated on time and cost, she asks for 150 hh, I agreed, asked for Greek, she said she has never. Wanted 1k for that, got her down to 350 total. She was very sensitive, doesn't BJ, HJ great, ass is great, very very tight! She put the protection on, and climbed up and it was awesome. Finally talked her into trying the Greek, it went on for at least 5 - 10 min of very solid, very tight Greek. Felt like it was her first time. She talked dirty and I played with her to keep it loosened. put her back on top and took over, finished, she squeezed and hugged and milked... And hugged for a while, told me it was big, kissed my neck and shoulders, and that she liked the feeling of it in her. Then after a few she pulled it out and we settled up. Best in a long time, spinner as well, she is very very skinny but nice. And easy to talk to. YMMV


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela George Patton Denver Yes 74 3/14/13
Review by George Patton (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cayla is a lady who is gracious and caring. She provided a very eventful playtime which included toys (which I love). I will not go into gory details, know that all actions were performed deliciously and with great vigor! I would definitely see this wonderful woman again. Thanks Cayla!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Wendy Whitney Songdog57 Denver Yes 54 3/14/13
Review by Songdog57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I got lucky and had the pleasure of Wendy’s company again a couple of weeks ago. I’ve seen this lady several times over the last six months, and for very good reason. As always, Wendy was ready on time and her in-call was clean and comfortable. Wendy has a great attitude and I enjoyed the few minutes we spent chatting on her couch. This lady is just fun to be with, both in and out of the bedroom. She excels at UTF and she takes a great deal of pleasure in what she does. I would highly recommend Wendy to any hobbyist no matter what their level of experience. I know I’ll be back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush Benson Denver Yes 44 3/14/13
Review by Benson (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I finally had the chance to meet up with Megan Kush a couple of weeks back and took full advantage of the opportunity. She is a real sweetheart! Athletic & energetic, funny & flirty, big beautiful eyes and a kick ass body! Set up through P411 was no problem and we met at a mid scale hotel in the DTC area. After a couple minutes of chatting, we moved over to bed and quickly undressed. Megan started with a light sensual massage but things quickly heated up from there. She will wind you up and wear you out if you let her take control! I won't share many details, but I enjoy mutual pleasure and there was a lot of it going on. Megan was a bottomless pit of endless orgasms ;) Sorry to say at my age that I could only match it with one... but it was a helluva awesome one! I will definately repeat the Megan experience! I recommend to all!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Paige Turner-9484 George Patton Denver Yes 37 3/14/13
Review by George Patton (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wew! Oh my, this woman is something else! Walk in the door, and the party began! Bumping and grinding, in the window kissing and pounding. I would highly recommend this compassionate, passionate, DRIVEN woman in a heart beat!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bianca-7674 nyguy-7619 Denver Yes 51 3/14/13
Review by nyguy-7619 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've had the pleasure of seeing Bianca on numerous occasions, so there's not a lot of detail to add to my prior reviews or to what other reviewers have experienced, but I feel compelled to review her again anyway. I prefer to prebook as my visits with Bianca are the highlight of my busy calendar and it gives me something to look forward to. Setup is always easy and Pixxel has always been "johnny on the spot" in terms of responsiveness. Bianca is a knockout in any of her outfits that she chooses, but on my recent visit I made a special request for "street clothes" as I find this to be an attractive look as well. She certainly didn't disappoint! Tight fitting jeans and t-shirt that accentuated every curve of her beautiful body. The new photos in her ads, while better, still don't do her justice! Beautiful face, bedroom eyes, smart, shy, quiet, and very genuine have all been stated before. Like I said... can't provide any additional details, but all activities above are always in play and enjoyed by both parties. To sum up my experience I'm going to show my age by referring to an old TV commercial... "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know." All I can say is that it's a blast getting to her center... and I'm content doing in one lick at a time ;)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy Adams rocketmanco901 Denver Yes 6 3/14/13
Review by rocketmanco901 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw my favorite Irish lass Stacy Adams was in town. When I called to set up an appoinment she asked if I would like a double with her friend Amy Lynn. Never having had a double before, I jumped at the chance. It was all I had fantasized about and then some. I look forward to seeing both ladies together and seperate any time they visit colorado. Thank you Stacy and Amy for a experience I will never forget!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Lynn dondiego Colorado Springs Yes 13 3/14/13
Review by dondiego (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kira is one of those rare finds that make this guy want more. She is witty, smart, funny,of course gorgeous, and an all around fun lady. All activities were great and I enjoyed them immensely. When it comes to Kira it's ALWAYS about the client. And her UTF was fantastic. I'm serious gentlemen, this lady has it all. Please treat her right!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shannon 415-xxx-5116 joey009 Fort Collins Yes 5 3/14/13
Review by joey009 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/13
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shannon is amazing. She is beautiful and has a great body. I really enjoyed my time with her .


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chrissy BP-5872 Billysastard Denver Yes 2 3/14/13
Review by Billysastard (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw another review for this lady so thought I would add to it. I asked her several times if she were the lady in the pics and were assured it was. Knocked on the door and a nice enough lady answered the door but she was nowhere near the ads. I've gotten used to this on backpage. She was good enough so I decided to stick around for the massage. massage was nothing special and left smelling like a french whore. Never a good thing when you either have to go to work or home to the family. Anyway, the back massage lasted about 20 minutes then it was time for the hard sell. extra money for mutual touch but was all self service...self service with a roll of bounty hand towels...at least get some moist wipes. Overall, her attitude was not good. I could have overlooked the pics but can't someone that felt she was doing you a favor.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella 573-xxx-3882 James702 Las Vegas Yes 1 3/14/13
Review by James702 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/13
Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw her ad and sent her a text quick response. Met at her incall and had an awesome time. She is very good at what she does. Cbj 69 cowgirl doggy she does of it all. Treat her right fellas.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Charisma Zahn maxtrax Colorado Springs Yes 5 3/14/13
Review by maxtrax (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: If you haven't had the pleasure to see Charisma you're missing out on a great expierance,set up was easy through P411 with no problems encountered,everything on the menue was available and she performed them and enjoyed them as much as I did,she arrived on time and is not a clock watcher,you will enjoy her greatley and you may wanna book as much time as you can as time goes fast,I believe she is one of the Springs best kept secreat,treat her right and let her direct you and you will have one of the best encountersyou ever had,she loves to laugh and seems to enjoy life to the fullest be respectful of her and she will do the same and you'll have an expierence of a life time thanks charisma you're the greatest she's FANTISIC.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chrissy BP-5872 grey993t Denver No 2 3/14/13
Review by grey993t (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Caught the ad for Chrissy on Backpage. I was near and sent a text to set up. I asked the rates and service levels provided. In addition I also asked about if she was the person in the pictures. I was told that those were her pictures in text along with the rates and services provided. Well a nice young lady answered the door but she was not the person in the pictures. It went down hill after that. The tipping request started after a few minutes of a horrible back rub with cheap lotion. Nothing that was discussed happened. This was a total rip off, another backpage scan..Stay away and save your $$ for a real provider.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Wendy Whitney smaverick70 Denver Yes 54 3/14/13
Review by smaverick70 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow. Just WOW! A body a 20 year old would die for. A a drop dead gorgeous face. The best I have ever seen. All activities where top notch and incomparable. Beauty, brains and a body to die for and activities that would make a grown man cry. She is mature and the cream of the crop! I recommend her and I will see her again and again !


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camille cos danh77 Colorado Springs Yes 13 3/13/13
Review by danh77 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very nice girl , very professional. Easy to talk to. Knows her stuff . Defenetly must see . As I said she is very nice , so be nice to her .


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey-5206 PeterBauck Denver Yes 74 3/13/13
Review by PeterBauck (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Aubrey is a gem in this industry in Denver. Her body is perfect, great attitude, great services, easy to schedule. She enjoys making men feel like a king and I left her feeling like I was King of the world.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Ryder boost69 Denver Yes 32 3/13/13
Review by boost69 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I decided to see zoey called her up we talked set was very easy. I went to her incall in cherry creek. She opened door she was in a sexy bikini. i couldn't control myself the girl is pretty and her body was made for fucking. she started with a great utf. We moved to 69 as i was dining zoey was moaning so nicely and arching her back. We then moved to doggie which was sooooooooooo tight and very wet i lasted only a few seconds. This women is worth it and so much fun.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose (formerly of Sinful Pleasures) AKA Sexy Rose steve_q Denver Yes 15 3/13/13
Review by steve_q (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a fantastic session with Rose. She is beautiful, sexy, has a gorgeous face & great curvy body. She also has a fun & friendly attitude. Even though it was my first session with her, it only took a few minutes before I felt at ease like I had known her before. She definitely knows how to please a man & make a guy feel special. I would definitely see her again & I highly recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina-9802 Krotar Denver Yes 7 3/13/13
Review by Krotar (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I highly recommend Apollonia. As a couple others have mentioned, she does not have a full menu, but what she does, she does extremely well. She is very passionate and appears to very much enjoy what she does. She is also a very smart and nice lady to hang with.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lanaya-BANNED FreewayII Denver Yes 10 3/12/13
Review by FreewayII (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nice girl, pics are accurate but the service is very mechanical.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny Simon Says Denver Yes 167 3/12/13
Review by Simon Says (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Outstanding! I contacted Destiny through P411 and she called me back almost instantly. Her personality sparkled instantly. Instructions to her incall were simple and parking was pleasantly private. She created me at the door in a fishnet bodysuit. Oh my! That was merely a promise of the joys to come. We enjoyed all of the listed activities with gusto. Her talents are extraordinary, her body has phenomenal curves and her personality is warm and friendly. I can't wait to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela DenverGuy4Fun Denver Yes 74 3/12/13
Review by DenverGuy4Fun (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: As others have stated, Cayla has a very unusual pickup. She meets at a neutral parking lot and picks you up to drive to her place. Don't worry, its a 5 minute. I like it as it gives time to talk and prime each other for the main event. She dressed in business casual to pick me up. I find it funny she doesn't have tinted windows on her car, would help with the privacy. In the car she was an animal, reaching for my cock. Lets say I was already pitching a tent. I put my fingers down her panties for some fun for myself. Every red light we hit I was cursing inside. Wanted to get to her house quick. Soon we were there and she closed the garage door behind us, I quickly went for some DFK and had my hands all over her firm breasts. We kissed for a few minutes than followed her lead inside. Once inside she quickly disrobed as I followed in tow. I sat on her couch in the living room while she undid my pants and went down for some deep UTF. She got on top and I sucked on those magnificent breasts of hers. We both knew we were ready for the main even so she led me to her lair downstairs. The room is made up very nicely with strategically placed mirrors and nice ambient music playing in the background. By now we are full undressed and kissing/caressing each other. My lips traced every part of her body. I finally laid on the bed and she got on top and rode away. While riding me, I squeezed her breasts very hard. A little dirty talk here helped make the mood just raunchier. I flipped her over and pounded her tight one and finally released. Took a shower while she waited outside talking to me. Cleaned off and she drove me back to my car. A good time


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Gregori Caza1 Denver Yes 162 3/12/13
Review by Gregori Caza1 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Karma is definately a beautiful woman. Her being pregnant just adds to her appeal. Karma is a great conversationalist and is very witty and charming. She is a very sweet lady with whom I had thouroughly enjoyed my time. It was a very fulfilling experience for this tantra guy. I especially enjoyed exploring her body with my hands and other parts of my body. I highly recommend her. Best wishes to you Karma and let me know when the baby arrives.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Christina of Denver 4sydney Denver Yes 75 3/12/13
Review by 4sydney (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Christina is amazing. It was very easy to schedule. Once I arrived at her in all in dtc it was super clean and nice. I was very nervous but she made me feel at home. Massage and companionship was fantastic. Without going into all the wet details, I can truly say it is one of the best I have had. I will definitely see her again! Thanks for he wonderful time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Janell FKA Rayee Smith DenverGuy4Fun Denver Yes 54 3/12/13
Review by DenverGuy4Fun (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Janell was very fun. Met me on short notice. Nice incall in DTC. Got there and got undressed. Some very nice kissing to start. I sat on the chair and she proceeded to perform UTF. Very good. Soft and slow than changed up the pacing a bit. I swear she enjoyed my pole for a good 15 minutes. Her eyes were closed as she caressed it. She seemed to enjoy it. So did I. Love the look of a woman enjoying herself during UTF Than jumped on the bed for some cowgirl. She bent over and started sucking my nipples. Thats all it took as I released. She was up for MSOG but alas, I was pooped. Great times


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Whitney Jaymes creamme69 Denver Yes 23 3/12/13
Review by creamme69 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been in the hobby for a while and seen some wonderful women and some marginal providers. I've not done reviews before becasue I've never really had anything special to say until now. Whitney is a stud woman, I mean to say that she is built like a brick. She has a fantastic body, proportioned perfectly, great man mades, perfect ass, skin, hair, face ... am I making my point? Easy screening through P411 and scheduling. She opened the door to her incall and invited me in. I was all ready ready but her touch and her talk had me pulsing and primed. Donation and formalities and she gave me the hottest, deepest french kiss all while embrasing me and holding my hard manhood close to her body. We shed our close and she begain some great UTF. When I was ready for a break I touched and rubbed her everywhere, her breasts were great to play with. I laid her on her back and tasted her privates as well till she was moist and engourged as well. I covered up and slipped deep inside her trying every position I could try till I couldn't control my little head any longer and came deep inside her. We hugged and cuddled a bit, then she helped me clean up and sent me back out to the cold world with a big smile on my face and my legs still a little weak. I had a fantastic time with this hot body.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor Love BoulderBorn Denver Yes 7 3/12/13
Review by BoulderBorn (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: New to this, so YMMV, but Taylor was a delight. She made it clear what the 'rules' are, even a few as they were (i.e no kissing). She offers two session types, as mentioned in previous reviews, and obviously they offer two different experiences; I only wished she offered longer sessions. In my case, I opted for the more inclusive session. At no time did I get a rushed feeling from Taylor, but she was enthusiastic about getting things started (which is a treat for those that like a woman who can take charge). I was given the time to enjoy her company and we had a pleasant conversation at the end of our session. If you are looking for a GFE, you may want to look elsewhere, but if you a looking for a wonderful time from a provider who takes exceptional care of her stunning body, I would give Taylor a call. By the by, the pictures she has on BP are most certainly recent pictures of her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natural Natalie DenverGuy4Fun Denver Yes 77 3/12/13
Review by DenverGuy4Fun (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Natalie was fun. Definitely loves to kiss. Walked in the door, gave me a big hug and went full DFK. It was enjoyable as I do enjoy kissing. Especially with some tongue mixed in there. Her teeth are a bit crooked but not a big deal. Got undressed and tasted those melons. They are large but a bit saggy. But doesn't bother me, I love all types of boobs. Her figure is pretty nice, a bit of a belly. TF to start, pretty good. Than got on top and rode me for a bit (my favorite position). I flipped her over and pounded her missionary till I released. Got up, took a shower and left. Overall a pleasant experience. There was a slight smell of smoke in the room for those who are allergic.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DeLyte (BP) Modigliani. Colorado Springs Yes 9 3/12/13
Review by Modigliani. (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/13
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She showed up on time with a great attitude. I highly recommend her. Shes clean and ver willing to please.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marissa bp870 jesse james Denver Yes 3 3/12/13
Review by jesse james (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: wow what a sweet little southern girl,arrived ontime,she puts new meaning to southern hospitality,bubbly personality,playful,she loved the daty,utf out of this world i am alittle bigger than average, not many girls can get it all the way down she went at it like she was on a mission and suceeded! lol, on went the cover we did several positions she was enjoying it just as much as me:) treat her nice guys


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angela Aspen-3407 sicarius Denver Yes 30 3/12/13
Review by sicarius (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my second visit with Angela, my first was just the quick in and out and I realized my mistake. She definitely requires more time to take full advantage. Even better, she brought her friend Bridgett with her. Having that mix was amazing, two fantastic nymphos to play with was outstanding, especially with each being a perfect example of my two favorite body types. Started off with fantastic UTF from both alternating before getting to play with Bridgett while Angela played with herself providing an amazing show and a quick finish for me. A quick reset and some more UTF and getting to watch them play with the double sided toys Angela brought got me running soon enough. This time Angela wanted me to take her doggie. Fantastic encouragement from her and watching her play with Bridgett came close to ending round 2 but Angela wanted me to finish in her mouth. I was more than happy to oblige. WILL ABSOLUTELY SEE HER AGAIN. With or without another playmate she might bring. I don't think Angela has patience for mooks which is why she has the occasional bad review but if you have your shit together she treats you absolutely right.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sky Lee smaverick70 Denver Yes 8 3/12/13
Review by smaverick70 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The good, an attractive girl even though NOT the girl in the pictures. A very 3G session. She seemed very disinterested and has a lot of rules. Tried to strike up a conversation, but she wasn't interested. Just wamted to doggie and get me out. I would not recommend unless you pay to just look at an attractive girl with zero personality


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kieko Luvahe Las Vegas No 1 3/11/13
Review by Luvahe (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/13
Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Picked Kieko up after texting all afternoon. Agreed to take her to dinner before we went back to her apartment for play. I was excited all during dinner to get back to her place and get her naked. Once we did get to that point, did I ever have a surprise. Amazing how different a girl can look naked than dressed up, as she is an attractive girl. Kieko was packing extra weight you could not see on her when dressed. The wrost part about the whole affair what all the rules she has. No kissing at all, CBJ, no DATY unless she puts a female condom (dam) one, and is a non stop talker. I let her give me a short covered BJ using my condom and then climbed on MISH to finish. Cleaned up and got out of there. Not a girl I would recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
IRY LosMan Las Vegas Yes 6 3/11/13
Review by LosMan (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/13
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Iry several times & have to admit she's really good at what she does. Session went as always ill chit chat kiss then she starts with a ill strip tease we get undressed starts me off with a cbj cowgirl moans a lot she really enjoys it finally switch up mish and could not hold back anymore finished up. Really sweet girl. A must see.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shannon 415-xxx-5116 subman700 Fort Collins Yes 5 3/11/13
Review by subman700 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shannon is great!! Met me at the door in a nice matching pair with a warm smile. She is very easy to talk to and does not rush. We talked for a good bit before we got down to the fun. She is a true full service provider and gives a wonderful cbj. I highly recommend her and will for surely be seeing here again when she is up north.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Whitney Jaymes nocofoco11 Denver Yes 23 3/11/13
Review by nocofoco11 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow...what can I saw, Whitney is one of the best providers I've ever seen and I'm looking forward to many return trips! After the references were exchanged, set up was pretty easy. She's most easily contacted by email and that's what I did. We met at a top shelf location in DTC and I was met at the door by a VERY SEXY, very tall beauty! She had everything prepared and we relaxed and got to know one another. Then the fun started, and it was awesome. She's got the most kissable lips I've ever seen anywhere and she knows how to use them. From there it only got better! I've already seen her a second time and hopefully many more! 10 out of 10!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alise jaxon71 Denver Yes 15 3/11/13
Review by jaxon71 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up everything with Alise via email which was nice for discretionary reasons. Showed up at her apartment on time and she greeted me at the door in PJ's and no make up. She took me by the hand and led me back to the bedroom where all listed activities were performed. Nice girl, but nothing out of the ordinary. If you are into the granola/hippie liberal type chick than give her a try.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: