Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

31251 - 31300 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Jess-1091 KennyB Colorado Springs Yes 2 11/18/13
Review by KennyB (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jess came to my hotel in a skirt, leggings, boots and a cami. She looks just like her pictures on bp. She was really energetic when she greeted me with a hug. She asked to use the restroom and came out in a sey nightie. as for the rest, shes amazing. Her mouth is talented. To say the least


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kyla Young Damian Denver Yes 38 11/18/13
Review by Damian (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Kyla on my last trip to Denver and man what a woman! Being my first trip to Denver I read reviews and saw Kyla's and decided to contact her. Screening was normal and an easy process. Day of visit she texted (which was new for me but worked out well) and confirmed. Arriving on time to my hotel in downtown Denver I was impressed at the woman standing at my door. After a brief hello and business taken care of, Kyla got right to work. Wow! What a woman, did I say that already? The details are fit for a penthouse forum. She is an ex-pornstar and it definitely shows! She knows her way around the bedroom. Dirty talk, multiple positions and multiple pops. Her other reviews also state a great conversationalist and that was an added perk. She is intelligent and has a great sense of humor. I will see again and so should you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Harley Haven-5967 Jes Monaco Denver Yes 22 11/18/13
Review by Jes Monaco (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Harley is great! Very accommodating, takes requests for outfits, and is very eager to please. Great experience!! Not only did she not rush, she hung out for an extra 15 minutes! She is great at what she does.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Serenity 719-XXX-9427 InterestedinCOS-8553 Colorado Springs Yes 1 11/18/13
Review by InterestedinCOS-8553 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I contacted Serenity off of an ad. She was very nice on the phone and was able to provide incall. I went to her discreet incall in the Springs and was not disappointed on meeting her. Her ad said 22 but she was a little older than that late twenties-ish. She has remarkably good tattoos and made me feel quite welcome. She has a nice body and is completely personable. After a brief introduction, we got comfortable and our dream began. She provided me with EXCELLENT UTF, it was more than I could bear to not just let the moment happen and after an excellent display of sensual and tender care on her part, the finish was spectacular! While more was certainly on the table, I opted for a very relaxing massage until the remainder of my time was up. She seems to be a lower volume provider and I saw no indication at all of the flakiness of some of the other girls in the area. Serenity is an awesome girl and I would VERY STRONGLY RECOMMEND her to nice clients. She deserves respect and should be treated very well, I am sure your cleanliness and good attitude will reward you with a good experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Steph mtnman2000 Denver Yes 31 11/18/13
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Where to start with her. The good: Answers her phone, ready when I showed up, friendly. Outstanding blowjob skills. Negative. She says she is 40s and so I listed her as that. Her skin seems like she lost 100 lbs recently or she is over 60. She has a nice toned body and the skin hangs loosely all over her. Her face says 40ish. She mumbles. "Huh?, what did you say?" I felt like I was yelling for the kids to get off the lawn I asked her what she was saying so many times. She want's to control the flow of the session rather than you deciding what to do. Her phone rang nonstop. I asked her to turn it off, she tried, failed. Rang again. This time she set it to vibrate and so it vibrated nonstop on the bed table. She fucked with her hair nonstop. But, if I were to see her again, it would the 30 minute session for 1 bj.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Ryder Grinch Denver Yes 32 11/16/13
Review by Grinch (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Zoey works at the same Longmont agency as my previous review. She is super cute and petite with flawless skin. She has some of the most amazing breasts I have seen! She was fun to talk too and really enjoyed her company. She is new to the massage portion but it felt nice while we talked. The ending was a bit more than I expected and was completely pleased and satisfied. She seemed to enjoy the session and is how I noticed she has a perfect smile. Enjoy!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Jessica louielou-2137 Denver Yes 10 11/16/13
Review by louielou-2137 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is a difficult review to write. I was almost let down after driving for an hour, and waiting for another hour after my appt. time. At the last second, Jessica's booking agent called me back, letting me know, that I could see her. I was on my way to leaving. I am so happy I waited! Jessica and I had the best hour of my life!! She is absolutely a cutie, and I can't wait to see her again. I kinda hate giving her a "fantastic" review, as I want her to myself. If I were a younger man, I would want to marry her. I did fall in love, and can't wait to see her again!! I will not give details on our private time, as she is a lady, and I am a gentleman. Be assured I had the time of my life. Thank You Jessica!!! I will try and bring you the 3 presents you deserve, when I see you next!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Wild Cherry bytor2112 Denver No 2 11/16/13
Review by bytor2112 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I notice Cherry for some time on back page body rub thought she was hot looking and young early 20 wanted ttoftt since she had no reviews. text her for rate and availability rate was reasonable ask her were her location was I told her I was up north in Thorton she text back and told me the location closet but a sketchy motel off the highway I agreed since its close about 5 min from my house text was going good ask if I wanted two or one girl I opted for one then it went down hill from their she said she was "training" so she would be their to help I'm thinking really sounds like a up sell so I ask she not be their she said okay and the time was an hour away! was I my way to the location I get a text that she was running late it would and it be closer to 10 I said okay waited till the time text her back ask if she was ready! No she was still was not their I ask her how much longer no answer then I text back and told her never mind catcher her another time! never got a response on a sorry or maybe a text saying I don't have a ride to get me to my location or even a I make it up to you this a day I can meet you nothing! maybe a good thing since the location was sketchy and the upsell it might not have been a fs session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Blondie malitiaman Denver Yes 1 11/16/13
Review by malitiaman (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw her sexy posts on BP, and I met her at a local hotel. Pretty face, although body is a little flabby yet she had no problem stripping buck naked as soon as I arrived. Seemed a bit paranoid because she kept talking about LE, and believed she heard voices in the hair dryer. 3G's all the way. Calls and texts on phone before starting. One of the less enjoyable encounters I've had. On the plus side, she is attractive and perhaps YMMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Perri Adonis Denver Yes 26 11/13/13
Review by Adonis (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is a delightful and wonderful woman. We started with Scarlett giving me a wonderful massage, then divine DFK, followed by the main event. She is a sultry seductress and a luscious lover. We both were having a wonderful rendezvous with warm-lust and activities that were leaving me shaken at the knees. Frankie was off: The lady is not a tramp…. She is a GEM!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Belle Sam I Am Denver Yes 38 11/13/13
Review by Sam I Am (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great attitude. Appears to have no limitations. Better looking than her pictures. Rare backpage gem.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kymberlilovex Single Track Mind Denver Yes 28 11/13/13
Review by Single Track Mind (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Only my second review, but Kymberli is great. She met me with a hug and warm conversation. She is very enthusiastic, very responsive, VERY vocal, open minded and even suggestive. She's not afraid to tell you what she wants, nor is she shy about fulfilling any request you might have. Everything was great, but the real talent is revealed in the UTF. Amazing, but keep in mind, she prefers you finish outside. All in all, I can't recommend her highly enough.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carla Navarro Broncosfan Colorado Springs Yes 1 11/13/13
Review by Broncosfan (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So I called Carla based off a ad I seen on Eccie....I called, she screened me which really wasnt much. Two call system, clean room. She is a lot bigger then her pics lead on. She seemed to be enjoying our time together, I know I enjoyed mine.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry Poppins Broncosfan Denver Yes 1 11/13/13
Review by Broncosfan (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So my review is a little late and Im so sorry Ms. Poppins, I hope you can forgive me! Seen her posting and called ASAP. I couldnt pass up on this Black & Indian beauty! She has such long pretty hair (real hair), nice smooth skin and lips to die for! Two call system, nice clean incall location. She opened the door in a nice little outfit and shoes to match, she just had major sexy appeal! Cant wait to see her again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison-6659 Wannabebad Colorado Springs Yes 1 11/13/13
Review by Wannabebad (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Oh damn you BP! I have seen Allison's ads for a long time on BP and tonight I finally took the plunge and I'm sorry I did. I can't write rip off because some enjoyable activities took place but I am going to call it a bait and switch. It was a fairly normal 2 call set up to an okay apartment building in a safe enough neighborhood. I had to wait a little bit for het sister to leave but no worries. I went up and was greeted at the door by Allison. Her pics are hot but they don't tell the whole story (do they ever?). She is cute in the face for sure but way thick in the waist. I'm okay with that and she does have some killer legs and she did wear heels for me as requested (it's my thing). She was dressed in jeans and at shirt and had something on underneath that was pretty cute and showed off her legs that I discovered when I came back from washing up. So far so good. Kinda hot chick, great legs, great fake rack. Bit of a belly but whatever...I like meat on the bones. I get comfortable for a massage which is done nicely actually. Not a full on massage but just sensual and we talk. She has a great voice kinda girly and very California. She then instructs me to turn over and she reveals some pretty nice upper body and starts to dance for me while I sit on the edge of the bed. Hot, sensual, you can tell she was a dancer. Things progress into some nice UTF and that's where the breaks come on. She doesn't do FS. ARGGGHHHHHHHH! I feel duped. The donation for 30 suggested and I assumed which was stupid of me and I'm okay with that. Just if your looking for anything more then you can get at an AMP for 40-50 I would not go here. Caveat emptor. If it would have been the things that was suggested in the normal donation schedule I probably would have given an above average and even though her attitude is nice I feel that she is a hustler which again is fine but just be aware of what your getting yourself in for.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bunny Valentine br0dy Denver Yes 5 11/13/13
Review by br0dy (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First off made an account just to review this girl. Saw reviews from other guys and they weren't wrong, She is very pretty girl and extremely enthusiastic the entire time. From the moment I walked in she greeted me with a hug dressed to impress. We proceeded with some small talk while I got more comfortable. She started out with an HJ to get me ready went into so TF. She was eager to try multiple positions and looked like she thoroughly enjoys what she does, After we finished up we had a nice conversation as I got dressed then for some time afterwards. I didn't feel rushed and enjoyed every minute of my time, I will be returning in the future.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten Shackleford Denver Yes 81 11/12/13
Review by Shackleford (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Not much to add to the previous reviews. I believe my multiple visits with Ms. Lucy speak volumes of my level of satisfaction. In fact, I'm looking forward to the next time our schedules mesh.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Russian Emma ghost_rider Denver Yes 12 11/12/13
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Emma is real gem. She playes the perfect role for a "sexy foreign exchange student" fantasy. She's beautiful, I could look into those blue eyes for days and she's got a body to die for. Her Russian accent is soooo sexy and yet she's very down to earth & professional about the biz. Really, she's the total package. Although I took the reins for most of our session, I really couldn't have ask for more, in the 45 mins we shared. Thank you, Russina Emma, ???????!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Belle Torien-2275 Denver Yes 38 11/12/13
Review by Torien-2275 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Again I found one in the oddest places and TAFTT, Emailed, then texted then talked..she came over, isnt a dancer but did a little strip tease and as is my normal want into UTF, she is definately skilled..and without asking kept going after..thats become my newest favorite thing! Her pictures are accurate, but she is prettier in person and very petite. From our conversation, It seems most everything is on the menu, but of course YMMV..maybe i'll find out at another time. she is worth a call guys..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Meiling Fightfan67 Denver No 1 11/12/13
Review by Fightfan67 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Pretty girl,nice body,just not worth the donation. Walks in the door within 15 second asks- you got the donation babe? Strips down but leaves panties on. Informs me additional 100$ to remove them! Things went down hill from there,3GS all the way. Bad experience, basically 350$ for unenthusiastic TF.... Avoid so many better options out there. Also gave me phone# 213-835-7050 to reach her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Christine Taylor falcon00 Denver Yes 1 11/12/13
Review by falcon00 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Where to begin. Christine is an amazing provider - extremely beautiful, very fit, sensational in the sack and a genuinely super person. I’m not going to get into the details, but she is sexy beyond sexy and makes sure your time together is all about you. She is the ultimate in a GFE. Everything about her is high class. Make the most of your time with her. She is simply the very best, and i wish she were closer to Denver. I would most likely go broke seeing her. I will see her again when she returns here, hopefully soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April Lane smokyboy26 Denver Yes 18 11/12/13
Review by smokyboy26 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Took a risk on April lane as some of her reviews left something to desire. She has a bit of an attitude but once things settle down and the fun begins that goes all by the way side. Everything was done with 100% She is a great kisser and totally FTF and then some. Do yourself a favor and go see her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase me Lately aka Trixie Thomas red5 Denver Yes 61 11/11/13
Review by red5 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/29/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Trixie is new to Denver area, I've seen her a few times now. Denver just got sexier fellas. ;) Texting or email best for appt set up. I've been reading other's reviews on this board, figured it was time to 'pay it forward'. Gentlemen that want to get their groove on should consider Trixie. I won't go into details, but Trixie is a wonderful addition to the Denver scene, all services provided as is listed in this posting. Treat her with kindness and respect, she'll 'reset your clock' for ya. Young energy that is sexy as hell ... :) Best wishes to Trixie, Denver welcomes you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Celeste bebop99 Denver No 24 11/11/13
Review by bebop99 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was stood up twice with Celeste. Both times were no shows. The first time she texted me that she had to go to the dentist right before our appointment. So, I drove through rush hour traffic for no reason. The second time I texted her that I was at the location waiting for her and she texted me back that there was a scheduling conflict. She also refuses to speak with me on the phone, texting only. I can maybe understand one no show. But why two (2) NO SHOWS??? I thought Celeste was someone I would like to see, but if she makes it impossible – I guess not What do you think? Should I try for three (3) no shows? ******* ASP REBUTTAL 11/19/13 ******** "I would like to submit the follow response to this review. While I am not entirely sure which client this was, there was a two day period where I needed to clear my schedule due to a wisdom tooth issue. I politely cancelled with notice, the morning of my incident. I would not cancel on an "en route" appointment. Cancellation with notice does not constitute a NO-SHOW. As far as the second no-show that is listed, this simply did not occur. I would not cancel once I had given a location. That does not seem wise, fair, or safe, and I would not only be uncomfortable in the situation, but also feel extremely rude behaving in such a manner. My client's time and schedule are important to me. Events come up that are unavoidable, but the story given here is not accurate - Celeste"


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy Love Kaos Denver Yes 4 11/11/13
Review by Kaos (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The spinneriest spinner I have ever had the pleasure of spinning! Easy set-up via P411. Met at an upscale hotel, no difficulties. Absolutely fantastic time. I'd go see her again in a skinny minute -- pun intended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle St. Lovelle-1524 grumpy Denver Yes 21 11/11/13
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing ELLE last week and must say she is a real treat. Great kisser don't know what that one reviewer was talking about. Great UTF and DATY was tasty we both enjoyed dato. Do it rite and she will get incrediable O's. will definitely be back. Great experinace will definitely be back. enjoy YMMV but sure you will have a good time. Since I'm older I seem to get along better with the more mature ladies.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kendra FKA Luscious toscani Denver Yes 14 11/11/13
Review by toscani (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OK... this is real scoop on Kendra. She does give some very skilled UTF. She's so good, that she could make you blow even if you're trying to hold out a little longer. I like certain things. I like good UTF. Kendra delivers, without a doubt. Now, I must be fair to my fellow hobbyist. Kendra's pictures are NOT recent... by a long shot. She lives in a hotel off of 84th and I25. She made me wait for an extra 5-10 minutes... promising and extra good body rub. That never happened. She put A LOT of lotion on me, commenting how dry my skin was from the climate. Her place reeks like smoke and kitty litter. There are better deals out there for the money IMHO. Also, FYI fellow TOB members. What's up with all of the reviews, stating things like. "I don't want to give the details of our session." WTF!?!? What do you think this site is for? It's totally for the details! PERIOD! The providers are not your girlfriends... nor will they ever be. You have an obligation to this site to be honest about your experience with the provider. Be fair, but be honest. Overall, I might recommend Kendra, if she would update her pictures and if you want a quick shoot and go.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle-1235 csreviewer Colorado Springs Yes 10 11/11/13
Review by csreviewer (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/13
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So, here is the deal. About a month ago, I set up an appointment with Michelle to meet with her at her incall in Colorado Springs. When I initially texted, she replied immediately and we set up the time and she gave me the location. I arrived at the hotel and texted for the room number per her instruction. She said she was running late and would send it to me in a few minutes. I waited for 20 and tried to reach her again, no answer to the text or call. I wrote and told her I was leaving and disappointed. She wrote about an hour later and asked if I could come back and I did. She is beautiful and exactly what you see in the picture. Our first visit was great and I was excited to see her again. About a week later I set up another appointment and was told to go to the same spot. I texted when I got there (like an hour after I set it up), nothing....then about about 30 minutes after the appointment time she responded and said sorry hun can't make it today. I still wanted to see her, so I set up an appointment for the next day with her and guess what, she no showed again! So, today I tried one last time. She responded immediately and told me I could come right then. We set the appointment up for 30 minutes later....text for room number when I arrived and she wrote back saying she needed about 5 minutes. 15 minutes later I wrote and she said 7 minutes, then 10 minutes later I am still sitting in the parking lot. She finally wrote and told me to come up in 5 minutes. I waited and then went up to her room and knocked. Nothing. Waited about a minute and knocked again. She yelled thru the door that she was coming. When she let me in she told me to go sit down and she went to the bathroom. About 15 minutes later, I went over to the bathroom and she was putting on makeup. I told her I appreciated her making herself pretty but I need to get going. She was obviously in a foul mood. When she finally came out she inspected the money under a light to ensure it wasn't counterfeit. She didn't speak to me just came over with a condom and put it on for TF. I asked if she would get on top and she said no it hurts like that, so I got on top and finished. She immediately got up and went back to the bathroom. I dressed and left. Here is the thing. She is gorgeous and has a great body. She could do so well if she would just get it together. My second experience was nothing like the first. Maybe I caught her on an off day, but with this experience and the no shows, I don't think I will risk it again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Harley Haven-5967 rockymtnwild Denver Yes 22 11/11/13
Review by rockymtnwild (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Harley is the real deal. Her looks and attitude are over the top. She is a very caring and sincere person that is a great kisser and very talented providing the utmost pleasure for the GFE experience of your dreams. She is not a wham-bam show, as she makes you feel special and looking forward to the next visit. I have seen her several times and will definitly continue. Treat her nicely gentlemen, as she is a real keeper.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dianna Anderson falcon66pride Denver Yes 47 11/11/13
Review by falcon66pride (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Dianna is a treasure. She instantly made me feel comfortable as she is easy to talk to and seemed to be interested in what i had to say. Soft music provided a nice romantic background for our numerous activities. Started with a sensual massage, several very active positions and finished with a wonderful HJ. Her enthusiasm was contagious, and resulted in a highly satisfying visit. She has an incredible body which she knew how to use to please me. I would recommend her to all. I know I'll be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Single Track Mind Denver Yes 162 11/11/13
Review by Single Track Mind (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is my very first review on TOB, and in the interest of full disclosure, only my second (in 41 years) experience with an ASP. My first was absolutely terrible, and I swore off the "hobby" as I'm learning it to be called. Alas, I digress! This is about KD and she was great. We mis-communicated a bit, initially, but easily worked out the details. I signed up for a quick meet and greet (she did not rush me at all, but I only requested 15 minutes but that's not an option on the review criteria), and that we did. She was great; put me at ease immediately (as I mentioned, I'm VERY new to this) no fuss, no muss. She performed admirable and she looks great. I intend to meet with her for a more thorough session at some point in the not-so-distant future. She has a great body and a great attitude. I highly encourage you to make her acquaintance, she is well worth the price of admittance!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kelly-3958 ynh56 Las Vegas Yes 1 11/11/13
Review by ynh56 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/13
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was a sweet, attractive, open-minded girl. Clean, safe incall in a nice neighborhood. She looks better in person than in her pics. She led me up to her room and we got down to business. Her session was non-rushed I will repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany BP Jambo Denver No 15 11/11/13
Review by Jambo (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I made it to the location that she directed me to at the agreed upon time. I called a few times and got no answer. I left a couple messages and got no call back. I would like to make a request of the providers out there. If, for whatever reason, you can't or don't want to take an appointment after you've agreed to it, please give me a call and let me know. Even a "fuck you" would be preferable to sitting in some parking lot for half an hour like an idiot, waiting for a phone call that isn't going to come.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne coolhand luke Denver Yes 57 11/10/13
Review by coolhand luke (85 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: We have been conversing back and forth and finally our schedules matched. She paid attention to my profile on p411 and even brought some wine that we enjoyed during our meeting. Her incall was very tastefully decorated and easy to find. Atmosphere was great and her personality matched the decor. She is quite attractive and easy to be around. DEFINITELY IS NOT 3G! I never felt rushed and she performed all the skills I enjoy quite adeptly. I was not disappointed in any way! She has multiple fantastic reviews and I would be remiss if I did not give her another as she truly deserves it. I won't go into all the details but if you like an attractive skilled lady with a personality to match, she may be the one for you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kari Endgame19 Denver Yes 11 11/10/13
Review by Endgame19 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a rough week about 2 weeks ago and needed a pick-me-up. I'm new to Denver and thought that I'd check out bp and see what was available. Found Kari's ad and saw she had only one review so I thought I'd do the community a favor and get second confirmation. I'm very glad I did. She has a great personality, fun loving and enjoys what she does she's also very attractive and reasonable rates. She even got me a beer to drink between rounds, thats what I call GFE. Good convo, fun activities, all around good time. I'm sure I'll be back for more.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea tehotherdude Denver Yes 61 11/10/13
Review by tehotherdude (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'd seen Aubrey a couple years ago when she visited last time she chose a DIA hotel which probably gave her the impression that Denver is not a hobbyist town like San Diego potentially is. Like the last time, she looks exactly twice as good as her photos. The first time she was amazing and even better this time. Won't go into details except it was yummylicious (strongest word I know). The one thing that I did notice about her last time and that has changed since then is her burgeoning vocals. You can sense pleasure non-verbally..but it's harder to gauge and adjust speed or cadence if I don't hear the throes of constructive feedback. You don't have to be loud to like it, but it has an effect on your partner. Of course, we both agreed faking it is just lame for everyone (a temporary boost to your male ego doesn't make you less lame and you'll see that the next time you get some). I think many people restrain their sexual sounds and deepened breaths much more often than they overact or imitate porn actresses. I don't think escorts have the desire to fake anything. Discretion is important...quiet 'O's are often prudent. Aubrey is clean, beautiful, and has a body as though it coalesced on a giant clam from sea foam (...reference to Aphrodite...). She has a different, drier, but cute and charming sense of humor. She is wary of newbs and wafflers. I mean she zero tolerance...she stops callers who don't know what they want. If you're wishy-washy at all..she detected it and is moving to depress the hang up button, even as you keep jabbering. I think many of the no-show reviews here were misunderstandings. You may have said something like "ok see you soon" and even though she may have heard you or you think she did, it fell on deaf ears, you think she's going to argue with you? If you waste her time before you both hang up together (she's bright and can smell bulls*it), it's over. You most probably will just drain her time. She wasn't implying "ok see you" as she hangs up, since she was not agreeing with or even listening to you at that point. Something about you made her not want to deal with you. Hanging up on you was the end of it, not the no-show. The no-show is a result of your call. (When did you hear the "click"?). She is able to be choosy and she knows it. It's hard to tell the difference because she doesn't get angry, she just stops. If you ask too many questions, take up too much time, or are in any way indecisive or ask for "specials", she can and will make up your mind for you. And the answer is "click". Maybe next year....I think she's worth the wait though. How she deals with strangers on the phone is her prerogative and her's alone. I'm grateful she visits. Not everyone who wants to see her, actually will. That's true of any visiting elite...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kendra FKA Luscious chanwon Denver No 14 11/10/13
Review by chanwon (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She seemed nice enough over the phone the first and only time she picked up. No 2 call system here as that's the last I heard from her. She gave me a general area to arrive at and await more details, that's the last I heard from her. Everything after went straight to voice mail. Absolute waste of an afternoon, thanks Kendra for valuing people's time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalia 720-xxx-4951 ghostrider1978 Denver Yes 1 11/10/13
Review by ghostrider1978 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met with Natalia this afternoon and had a great session. Would love to see Natalia again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain mtnman2000 Denver Yes 93 11/10/13
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jez is a sweetheart and won't leave until your taken care of. Just furthering an already loaded stack of great reviews.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lacey Sheets-BANNED 2+ dodgerman Denver Yes 24 11/10/13
Review by dodgerman (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lacey has not been available for awhile but is making a return. She has real-woman curves and a refreshing attitude. While many providers say it's all about the client, few actually express it in the way that Lacey does. She's not a spinner (although we did give it a try!) for those looking for that experience; with Lacey, you'll get a HWP woman who is beautiful in all ways. She is very responsive to sharing the experience, and her UTF is among the best I have ever had. I dined full-menu and enjoyed all activities equally. While I enjoy experiencing a variety of providers, I do believe I'll be sharing multiple experiences with Lacey. I left our time together feeling so much better about myself - on quivering legs, no less! Give this fine young gal a call - You'll be glad you did.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos tehotherdude Denver Yes 112 11/10/13
Review by tehotherdude (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After seeing her photos and reviews, I was curious. I reached her on the phone and really that's where the whole experience begins. It is uncommon to have an initial conversation that is almost like a GF experience in itself. Charming, easy-going, and funny, I felt at ease as well. We set up a date and I arrived at her cozy, secure incall. I was greeted at the door by a beautiful woman (in the pictures) with a body to match. We hugged and made conversation and got comfortable as she led me to her candle-lit bedroom. We got totally comfortable and, without getting too detailed, her French was outstanding. She was delicious, clean, responsive, and best of all, vocal. She had all my senses firing and after she had her first one, asked that I get inside which was incredibly tight and hot and wet it was fantastic. After she had several paroxysms, she said 4, I had to restrain for a while and so, it was almost tantric when I finished. It was so good, it made me silent, which is rare. Will be seeing her again. Definitely worth it. She is one of the authentic gems that appears on BP once in a while.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Callie Smith omanko Denver No 16 11/10/13
Review by omanko (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been hobbying for about 5 years and this is the first time I have been ripped off. She made me wait while she put on make up. Shixxy attitude. Rude. Not worth it. Her attitude totally turned me off. Just left. Terrible experience. ********** ASP REBUTTAL 11/11/13 ************ This person that wrote a review on me "OMANKO" is lying and full of it. I did put on make up but did not charge him for that. I explained that I like to chat for a few minutes before we got started because I am not a robot and don't just do it..... He did not just leave he stayed for the time he paid for which was less than what I quoted him in a text message and I backed it up with proof showing him the text that I sent quoting my price. He stayed the entire time that he paid for plus some. He was mad because he thought he was going for round 2 and I explained that he didn't pay for that long. He was at my house for over 30 min in which he gave me . I told him it was for 30 min. and we could do 15 min for . He even texted me later today asking to come back for the remaining minutes if he brought more bucks back. I explained if I had extra time I would consider it but really in all actuality he was at my house for over 30 minutes - although I was doing my make up for 5 of that. He's right how horrible?


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin aka Sabrina mtnman2000 Denver Yes 5 11/10/13
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kristin doesn't seem interested in gaining more work. She just likes to party and if you text her, she might be up for it, maybe not. She said if I wanted a threesome, she could arrange it. She is text only. I think her phone minutes ran out a year ago. She has a crazy good mouth. Top blowjob skills.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Courtney of Colorado Springs maxtrax Denver Yes 1 11/10/13
Review by maxtrax (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW colorado springsthis is one great provider'she accomadated me on short notice,she arrived at the time she said she would,all activities were great,she was very tuned into what she does,easy to talk to ,enjoys what she doing and very responsive,giver her a try was easy to set up,she has a posting on backpage her attitude was superb,do youre self a favor and see this lady as soon as you can Thanks Courtney for a great time I cant wait till we see each other again,Terrific


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jamie-6761 chico1a Denver No 2 11/10/13
Review by chico1a (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Asked before hand if the pictures were her. She said yes. Got there and was welcome by an ugly, old woman. Obviously over 40 years old and said she was 25. Stay away.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella-7262 Howard Roark Denver Yes 17 11/10/13
Review by Howard Roark (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Bella actually spoke to me on the phone before we met - a day before we met. And, we didn't just set the time, we chatted and got to know each other a bit. That's a different experience than I'm used to. She was very down-to-earth and a lot of fun to talk to. Given that she had to go past my house, we set an outcall for my place. She got here and she was not the least bit disappointing. I liked that we had a long, slow session. We sat and talked for a while, kissed for a while and then moved on to the carnal fun. Bella is responsive to a gentle touch which is exactly the kind of provider I am looking for. I'm no marathon man nor do I think an encounter should seem like you're in a porn. Bella is a gentle, slow, relaxed, creative, inviting provider. I will see her again and again and highly recommend her if you like a provider who does not seem like she does this to the side of her strip club job. Bella treats you like a friend. While I know some days her schedule may be more or less packed than others (she is low volume BTW), at the end of our session, she was in no rush. We sat chatting for another fifteen minutes past time and I'm not sure how long she would have stayed and chatted. Bella is an old soul and will quickly become your FWB if you click with her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie 719xxx7964 Kaos Denver Yes 7 11/10/13
Review by Kaos (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy set up via text. I initially requested a morning appointment but due to unforeseen circumstances we rescheduled for late afternoon. Incall was a moderate level hotel with convenient, anonymous access near I-25. Natalie has a bright demeanor and is a pleasure in bed. I'm looking forward to her next visit up north.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marina Radio Guy Denver No 2 11/10/13
Review by Radio Guy (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Marina has been a regular BP advertiser for over a year. My first attempt to see her was last year. We spoke on the phone and she told me to be at her location (an office building) in 45 minutes. I drove over and called several times without any answer. Strike one. I tried again earlier this year and actually had a good experience. That is what prompted me to try again last night. At 5 pm we made an appointment for 6 pm via text. This time I had to fight DTC rush hour traffic to get there and what do you know: Strike two! No show again! There won't be a strike three. Just too many excellent providers out there and no need to put up with ones who repeatly stand you up.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme pasttime Denver Yes 94 11/10/13
Review by pasttime (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Katie a few times. It is annoying to expect something else when you are looking forward to what shows up. She had a dog in the room and the TV on. I would not see her again if I saw her advertised. On the other hand, she does perform well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Star-7514 malitiaman Denver Yes 42 11/10/13
Review by malitiaman (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met her at her incall location Aurora. Directions were good but she was running behind so asked me to grab some libations. I did her bidding as I had some extra time and like to give as good as I expect to get. She looked good in a hot skirt that showcased her long legs as she led me straight to the mattress in the corner. After shedding our clothes, She lowered her top for access to her cute, "perfect handful" breasts. I played with those for awhile and then went to dine at the Y when she lifted her skirt as a clear invitation. She kept her dress on around her middle to cover up her sweet little pot-belly. After she climaxed she said she wanted to "get her f*@k on". Usually, I prefer more foreplay but decided to oblige her dire need as her dirty talk got my small head going. We engaged in some doggie, MISH and then a russian finish on her breasts. The whole experience was better than average- definitely not a GFE as is my preference but Ashley is definitely fun.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: