Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

31101 - 31150 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Sexy Jessica shopguy Denver Yes 10 12/8/13
Review by shopguy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw the that Jessica was running a special for an quickie. I didn’t know she was reviewed so I thought I could be TOFTT. What a surprise: beautiful young lady, smoking hot body, great attitude, no rush. I had a great time, so much so that I saw her again the next day and once again the next time I was in town. Jess is not GFE, she is young and still new at this so she is figuring out her boundaries. Definitely FTF. The three appointments that I set up were easy, two or three call to fine tune it all. Every time I called the phone was answered. I really like this because when you get the mailbox full, leave message and no call back, you never know where you stand. A diamond in the rough, be kind to her so she maintains her adorable attitude.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Jessica mtnman-1405 Denver Yes 10 12/8/13
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Started the week off with a fantastic session with Jessica. Every review posted is exactly what you can expect. It took several attempts to align both our schedules - including one drive to a confirmation point to find out we would have to delay the appointment time. Unlike JackG I was in the general area so it wasn't a big inconvenience to me that trip, just disappointment. Thanks to all of the previous reviewers - I had a mental expectation of the session. I was not disappointed this trip!! I was thoroughly impressed w the lady. Jessica is a petite beauty w/ beautiful natural breasts. She's as pleasant, warm, friendly & congenial a companion as I have ever met. I really enjoyed the time spent with her. I want to upgrade to her 'full menu' option and confirm it is indeed a full menu. I prefer the GFE sessions as well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angel 720-xxx-1979 Bornredy Denver Yes 2 12/8/13
Review by Bornredy (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow! Angel was a pleasure to see. Easy enough to find. Very friendly. Was cooking a wonderful smelling stew when I arrived. Got undressed and waited for her to come in. she was wearing a very sexy outfit that showed those wonderful big breasts. What a nice booty too. She sat one my back and I could feel her rock on me. Wow did it make me hard. Turned over and she slowly worked my hardness. The mutual touching was just an added feature. She has the touch to create quite an eruption from me. A talented lover that's for sure. I would of liked to stay for a second round but needed to be on my way. She is not FS but boy she knows her way around a cock. She is on my "keeper" list


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
luv4nadia Tdarwin33 Denver Yes 4 12/8/13
Review by Tdarwin33 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am not sure how to emphasize this any more, Lynn is by far, hands down the best provider I have seen. Great personality, fun to hang out with and has skills unseen by many of the Denver metro providers. I have seen her twice in one week and plan to see her frequently. Location: Very clean middle tier hotel line in a middle class area. Lynn: Very clean and beautiful young lady. Her body will make you want to paint it on canvas and externalize it. Open to suggestion and even asks you to communicate to her so she can make sure your experience is top notch. She rocks guys! Go see her but take care of her as she is worth it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Monica (Asian) 0222 Tdarwin33 Denver No 1 12/8/13
Review by Tdarwin33 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Guys don't waste your time. She is looking for a sugar daddy, not a client. Cancellation fee is 80.00 if your not compliant to "her" wants. She does not driver herself BTW. So, if you want to lose 80 bucks for a 5 minute bad conversation, give her a call. Very pretty girl though.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asiansaragfe toby525 Denver Yes 7 12/8/13
Review by toby525 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the opportunity to see Sara last night, nice condo DT, had to check in but no big deal. I get up to her place and find the same cutie in the pictures in nice pink robe waiting for me at the door, robe comes off and she had on a black see through nightie great tits! Nice body, I opted for the massage first and wow I am glad I did, she is fantastic at massage, gets into every crevasse and plays real soft with all the good parts, then even better was the BBBJ no cover for me. I almost blew my wad right there. Off came the nightie and panties and in went the cover. Started with GC but I needed to taste that kitty so I flipped her over and dove in! My was that tasty, back to mish the doggie then CG. Ended with a nice clean up Asian style hot towels and a little more massage. I had a great time and will repeat often. Thank you Sara


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Janell FKA Rayee Smith Rogue1 Denver Yes 54 12/8/13
Review by Rogue1 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy set up and Janell met me at the door in nothing but a towel and just out of the shower. Greeted me with a hug and a kisses. Chatted for a few minutes and then got down to business. Very responsive to DATY and seemed to really enjoy it. Good UTF and was willing to go at it in several positions. Janell's body is much better than pictures in her ad. She is very sexy with a great little ass. Thanks Janell


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny ColoTexan Denver Yes 167 12/8/13
Review by ColoTexan (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ahhh, ND is funny, sexy, talented and a natural. She's got a GREAT mouth if I had to pick one attribute to recommend. It was one of my easiest first meetings as she just exudes warmth (much needed that day) and that continues throughout the session. Go see her!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklyn-3390 Grimrod Colorado Springs Yes 2 12/8/13
Review by Grimrod (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Brooklyn's page on P411 for some time, and finally got the stars to align so we could meet. She met me at my hotel. She walked in and greeted m with a kiss. Just a kiss, but it was amazing. Strawberry lip balm I believe, but I don't recall completely. She is even prettier than her model-quality photos would suggest. We had time, so we chatted for a bit. Quite honestly, she is such a fascinating person I could have just talked the entire time. But hormones will have their say, and after 20 minutes of excellent conversation we jumped into things. Not only is she a good kisser, but she has the most amazing tiny, tight little body. The entire 2 hours we spent together I kept asking myself why was I so lucky? Kissing, CG, Mish, Doggie, talking, repeat. Give her lead time to get things scheduled (1-2 days, not hours) and she'll treat you right. As always, YMMV, but mine was a bargain.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Synful Natasha ThankfulDan Denver Yes 55 12/8/13
Review by ThankfulDan (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Isabella is a wonderful women. I will definitely she her again. I felt very comfortable with her as if we had seen each other many times before. Physically she is a very beautiful women in fact perfect for me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola Lomasi rocketmanco901 Colorado Springs Yes 21 12/8/13
Review by rocketmanco901 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I don't normally review a lady more than once but after seeing Ms Lomasi for the first time in January she rapidly became my ATF. Each time has always been better than the last. Thank you Lola for all the great times we've had together!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond (719) fork Pueblo Yes 4 12/8/13
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/13
Time: 45 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: New number: 719-404-6977 Diamond's pictures made me take a road trip to Pueblo. I just can't help myself with slender women. Boy am I happy that I did. She was taller than I thought, or maybe it was the heels. She is slender and was dressed in tight jeans and a dark, frilly top that was very nice. She hides her face in her ad, but you won't be disappointed, she's gorgeous. Lots of tattoos, so you better like them. She has small tits - my favorite. She had a smoke but only after asking me if it was OK, and then she was considerate enough to brush her teeth. Then the action started. And she is an energetic girl! She gave an absolutely amazing uncovered blow job, and then we covered up and moved to sex, and then back to bj, and so on. She didn't seem to tire, and was ready and willing for whatever I wanted to do. And on top of all this, her donation is extremely reasonable and she's a very nice person. I just wish she lived in the Springs, in which case she'd be a frequent guest star in my bed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya (BP 720-xxx-7066) drew.smith Denver No 2 12/8/13
Review by drew.smith (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw her once and it was a fairly good time, although she had a limited menu. She is cute and tight. Saw her the second time. She came over, and she distracted me, and ran off with my donation before anything happened. Probably ought to pass on this one. Yes... it happens, even if you are careful sometimes.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April Flowers-6908 steve_q Denver Yes 26 12/8/13
Review by steve_q (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Aprils was running a special this month & she is a provider I had been thinking of seeing for a while so I took advantage of the special & booked an appointment. I had a great time with April. She has a real passion for what she does & she made sure I had a great time. She has a great attitude & is skilled. I would see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoe (720-229-5196) ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 4 12/8/13
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Zoe many times over the last five years and always had a great time. She is not a clock watcher at all and in fact you may need to be patient and plan on extra time as she sometimes can be a little slow getting ready and such. Once the activities begin you will be treated to great BBBJ, a silky kitty, great greek and an overall unique and fun experience. Her temporary number is 720-975-4098. Go see her soon as she is considering moving back East. We need to convince her to stay with a good supply of regulars.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly 720-xxx-9841 brandt81611 Denver No 4 12/6/13
Review by brandt81611 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Pictures were way off, had terrible attitude. Beware do not encourage this type of BP business.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Paige-3537 brandt81611 Denver Yes 1 12/6/13
Review by brandt81611 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Paige was very nice, and enjoyed what she does. Sent an amazing 30 minutes with her, she has a great personality and felt as though we had known each other for a long time. Very good.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bela alaskanmajor Denver Yes 3 12/6/13
Review by alaskanmajor (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called and arranged the outcall. Bela showed up approximately an hour later. I specifically asked if she was full service and the question was tactfully maneuvered. The time was spent talking and when it came down to it she never undressed and it was a TOTAL RIP OFF! If you want to spend to talk to someone for an hour then this is your girl. If you want any type of physical interaction DON'T BOTHER! What a frustrating waste of an evening. I wish she could be faced with the same false representation. It was easy for her to hide behind the legal ramifications and at the same time take the . for no real service. Don't waste your time!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jess-1091 Attlongshot1 Colorado Springs Yes 2 12/6/13
Review by Attlongshot1 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/29/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amazing! Not all business like some of the other escorts I've worked with. Jess is very attentive and intimate. One of the best I've had. I've already recommended her to several people I know. She takes care of herself and takes care of her clients. Will see Jess whenever I'm in town!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jolee yourdaddy Denver Yes 15 12/6/13
Review by yourdaddy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/21/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I been wanting to see Jolee for sometime now so I broke down and just did it. She is very clean has a good sense of humor and the incall was very nice if you like Antiques. Well we got down to business and I was totally impressed with her skills we did a little doggie style and daty in which we both enjoyed but when it came to her giving me my turn I was in heaven she really does enjoy giving oral and is damn good at it! If nothing else I recommend her oral skills it made me a bit light headed in a great way!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain Bit Banger Denver Yes 93 12/5/13
Review by Bit Banger (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: In a world of hourly appointments, imagine spending an entire month with one of your favorite providers. This review is about such an experience. I recently asked Jez to accompany me as I drove my RV down to FL for the winter and then fly home. The trip involved multi-day stops in Santa Fe, Dallas, Austin, Houston, New Orleans, and Sarasota, with a few side excursions in between. She graciously agreed to accompany me. Jez had not seen much of this territory, so sharing her wonder at new experiences was quite a treat. We visited museums (art, history, local color, etc.), spas, various tours, and beaches. We usually ate in (The RV has a kitchen, we both cooked.), but enjoyed local cuisine when it was something special (BBQ in TX, oysters in Mobile, etc.). Jez has a fairly easy going personality and a ‘try anything once’ attitude. She enjoys art, history, and outdoor experiences. Our discussions at the end of the day were an added bonus. FEE: I specified , a value often used in the software industry to represent an unspecified number. If any provider agrees to this sort of venture, compensation should be a very personal negotiation/discussion. Let’s just say that in this instance expenses (food, lodging, transportation, entertainment, etc.) were covered with sufficient compensation for her bills back home and a nice holiday season. !!! YMMV !!! ADULT ACTIVITIES: While not an essential part of our agreement, I will say that it was more than sufficient for my aging libido. We even shared an evening with an escort/friend of mine in Austin (separate review on ECCIE). Yes, Jez is quite skilled and enjoys what she does. SMOKING: Keep in mind that this was a long session. I’m a smoker myself (pipe/cigar). But we didn’t smoke in the RV, just during breaks or outside in the evening with drinks. RATING: I’ve specified VERY GOOD, and it was! My expectations of companionship were met quite nicely. (I reserve FANTASTIC ratings for ‘significantly exceeded expectations’.) Things are not all sweetness and light. Put any two people in an 8’x32’ space for a month and there are bound to be disagreements. The trick is to realize that: a) it’s not the end of the world, b) it’s not forever, and c) you can still be friends who agree to disagree. You work things out just like any other couple. One of the keys for this type of encounter is to know and trust each other before you begin. Jez and I have known each other for years, and still we spent hours discussing our expectations prior to agreeing to this trip, even going to the point of writing them down. The bottom line is would I repeat the experience? Yes. Would I invite Jez along again? Yes. Would I recommend Jez for this type of experience? Absolutely!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shauna Styles grumpy Denver Yes 42 12/4/13
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing Shauna yesterday and had a great time. read on one of her posts on EB she liked to be spanked, I'm somewhat conservative but that was so fun. She has a great plump round ass just begs to be spanked. She has a large menu of items to choose from so have fun and enjoy. Great kisser lite and French. I' an old fart that wasn't a problem.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ana blksuperman1911 Denver Yes 62 12/4/13
Review by blksuperman1911 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Ana a "few" times. She is an absolute gem and is a must see. You will not leave disappointed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria 303-xxx-3705 Q-Man Denver Yes 2 12/4/13
Review by Q-Man (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw her yesterday and *W*O*W* It was almost too good to be true. How aren't there more reviews for her. She's beautiful, sexy, and just amazing. She is my now ATF. She's slim, athletic, and has beautiful big breasts. She's accommodating and wants to make sure you enjoy yourself. She takes her time and knows a man's body. Her UTF is warm, with just the right amount of pressure and wetness. She let me DATY (YMMV). We talked afterward and she's just a cool person. I was in a sex coma after for a few min's. It's the kind of sex that distracts you at work the next day. I will DEFINITELY be calling her again !


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Foxy-3591 sirsmokealot Denver Yes 15 12/4/13
Review by sirsmokealot (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: i contacted foxy though p411 setting up a appt with her was a breeze when i got there i was meet bye a beautiful blonde whering a super sexy short black dress and nice black thigh high boots we then made are way to the couch where we kissed and she ask't me if i would like a drink i agreed and she brought me a jack and coke which is my favrate we then talked for a few mins she then ask't me if i would like to go to her room which we made are way to her room which was decorated very nicely with really nice lighting we then started kissing and caressing each other removing each others clothing foxy is very exciting and great at foreplay with her erotic kissing and intimate touch we both became excitied very quickly she then started giveing me the best bbbj i have ever had then climimg on top and sliding me into a super wet and tight beautiful place we then of corse spent the next couple hrs enjoying every position posiable and even a few new ones she wanted to try foxy is definaley the best provider i have ever seen and i can't wait till the next time i get to see her she is truely a plesure to be with i might add that after we climaxed she gave me a wonderful massage and then we hit the shower where we had a wonderful time also if you want the best definnaly give her a try you will be happy you did


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny bukketlyst Denver Yes 167 12/4/13
Review by bukketlyst (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: There's a very good reason why Destiny has so many 'Fantastic' rated reviews. It's because she is truly fantastic. This was the 4th time I've seen her, and each time has been better than the time before. She's just an absolute blast to be with, and I can't wait to see her again. Also, she's looking really hot!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rayna De Leon lustfullover Denver Yes 11 12/4/13
Review by lustfullover (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Rayna quickly turned into one of my ATF. Once I got verified through Brielle, I met Rayna at a nice discrete incall in the DTC. We were both a little nervous at first since we hadn't met, but quickly developed an incredible chemistry. This girl has the softest skin, the softest lips, and the softest ass I have ever encountered. She's a sexy little Latin girl with a beautiful face. The girl next door type you'd wife up in a heartbeat. I had one of the best times of my life. The DATY, the UTF, the DFK were all incredible, and I could barely last inside that perfect little tightness of hers. Part of me doesn't want to share the best kept secret that Rayna is, but the other part knows that she is a very promising under the radar prospect that you simply must try.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh Morgan spaceghost Denver Yes 64 12/4/13
Review by spaceghost (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After a recent experience where I was tracked down by a provider, I was debating on taking a break from the hobby but I'm glad I didn't. Leigh is absolutely amazing. She is sexy, smart, and funny. There is no other way to say it but she has a beautiful vagina. The hour flew by and it was an amazing time with a skilled young lady. She has restored my trust and faith in providers. I am happy on so many different levels. I would highly recommend Leigh Morgan.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stephanie Taylor BigDan Denver Yes 19 12/4/13
Review by BigDan (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm not sure if I can do this but I wanted to post a review for Stephanie here in Colorado even though I saw her in Florida. I was going to be in Miami for the long weekend visiting family. I had my hotel room all to myself so I wanted someone young and beautiful to keep me company. Lacking EscortBoards in Miami I looked through the local EROS ads and came across someone who looked familar. Turns out that Stephanie, who I saw and reviewed in Denver for a rub, was there in Miami going to school. Seeing that she had expanded her services to include FS I jumped at the chance. She remembered me from before and arrived at my hotel right on time looking even hotter than before. We caught up then enjoyed each other's bodies for an amazing time together. She plans on visiting Denver again soon. I would highly recommend watching for her visit. She has to have one of the most amazing young bodies that I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TiffanyKC matchesmalone Denver Yes 4 12/4/13
Review by matchesmalone (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/28/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow. Just wow. Tiffany is AMAZING. Incredible personality, very easy to talk to. Beautiful face, great smile, and that body ... good lord. She has breasts that are absolutely amazing. She is very good at all physical activities, and very accommodating. Her donation is definitely on the higher side, but this is an absolute top of the line girl in every way. She asks for more than the average girl, and she is worth it. She does all the little touches like cleaning you up at the end, etc, and she is 100% class. Will definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heather akagirlnextdoor tomfunk Pueblo Yes 3 12/3/13
Review by tomfunk (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/13
Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well I finally found a FANTASTIC down here in Pueblo. Heather is very attractive and very fit for her age. I really enjoyed my time with her and she has incredible oral skills. If you guys have a chance to see her def do. You will not be disappointed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond (719) tomfunk Pueblo Yes 4 12/3/13
Review by tomfunk (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/13
Time: 15 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I dont know what the other 2 reviewers were thinking but this was not great or even good. I showed up and she seemed really weird and kinda out of it. So we go in to her place and it was ok wasn't messy or anything, and then she starts talking to me. She is talking a mile a minute and couldn't even make eye contact with me she was real jittery. So I whip little willie out and she is shaking so bad that she cant even hold her hands steady to put the condom on. I put the condom on and she gives a lackluster blow job I nut on her face and leave as fast as i can. I dont recommend her because I think she is on drugs but whatever. But in Pueblo what can you say.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kendra-1713 tomfunk Pueblo Yes 1 12/3/13
Review by tomfunk (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/13
Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I found this ad on BP. I googled the number and can see it was legit and other services have been offered from that number. So I go in, she leads me to a room and tells me to get undressed and she would be back. So I get naked and sit in a cold room with no towel or anything. She comes back in and has me lay on the bed naked with no towel. She proceeds to give me a horrible "body rub" with tons of lotion. Somebody knocks on the door thrity minutes later and she asks if i would like the lotion cleaned off. I told her yes. She came back with a cold rag and wiped me down. There was no flip nothing at all just a thank you and get dressed and I was out of there. I have gotten real massages that were better than that for less than . What a joke. Do not go there.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi 503-xxx-9647 addict Denver No 1 12/3/13
Review by addict (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: nothing exciting with this lady.in a hurry to get the job done. setup was easy thats the only good part. would not recommend


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae Crowe99 Denver Yes 107 12/3/13
Review by Crowe99 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/24/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Danielle a couple weeks ago for her "mouthin off" special which was cool and opted for a little more. I had canceled on her the night before and felt bad about it, her incall is cool but best route is to take a back alley and that immediately set off an alarm bell for me but it was just my paranoia lol. Not much else I can say about her that hasn't already been said before. Pics are real, she's friendly, hot, engaging, no rush and skilled.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva 719-xxx-9709 LiveEver Colorado Springs Yes 6 12/2/13
Review by LiveEver (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was able to schedule with Eva late night on short notice. She was very accommodating and friendly. We finally met and she was the perfect girl next door type with a super bubbly personality. She's not quite chubby like the previous reviews portrayed, more of an athletic build. Also, she does provide TF which is a pleasant surprise. Eva advertises with a few other girls and, as far as I can tell, she's the one running the show. I hope her and her friends will make a great addition to the Springs community as a circle of legitimate providers.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denver Eden ticonderouga Denver Yes 32 12/2/13
Review by ticonderouga (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Eden is quite simply one of the coolest ladies I have ever met. Very intelligent and well read, we had one of the better conversations I have had in awhile. She has a great sense of humor and is very outgoing. She is also passionate, articulate and flexible. Definitely one of the best sessions I have had in awhile. Oh and did I mention that she is also gorgeous?


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle St. Lovelle-1524 firecracker Denver Yes 21 12/2/13
Review by firecracker (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Elle was a fantastic way to spend my birthday! Popped in chat and was just piddling around and we hit it off! I got a birthday special and i couldnt resist. Set an appointment for later in the day and kind gave her the jist of what i was looking for. She lives in cap hill it was easy to find and park as well...the session i wont go into details but her attention to detail, and her reactions where outstanding. Not to mention i got MSOG which is always a plus! She is fun friendly intelligent and fun to be around im glad i bumped into her :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brittany702 chem&bio Denver Yes 4 12/2/13
Review by chem&bio (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well, this review is a little late but it was a good experience! I saw Brittany's ads ad the so-so reviews and I figured she must be real and so I took a chance. As always I got a little lost on the way there which made me nervous. When I first met her she was nice and laid back, we bantered for a bit before getting started. I loved the mischievous smile she made at me before getting started! Man, she has a fantastic ass, don't get me wrong, young, non saggy breasts were great as well but wow, yeah. We ran through some positions and I felt comfortable enough to get more aggressive at the end. Maybe this is a strange thing but the coolest part for me was that she got her pizza delivery late (just after I finished) and offered a piece for me. Then we chatted about life and other things, made everything feel much more natural! I had a piece and then took off. Didn't want to over stay my welcome.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angel 720-xxx-1979 funtimes50 Denver Yes 2 12/2/13
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Caught her ad on BP and decided to give her a call. She responded by text and we setup a meeting for noon. Started in the direction of the cross streets I had been given about 20 minutes ahead (so I could arrive on time) Texted asking for an address. No response till I reached the cross streets. Was texted the address & given a call to explain she was in the shower. OK, then I arrive at the complex (address) 5 minutes early and need an apartment or unit number. Another text asking for a little more time. Then the number magicaly arrives by text. I know and am surprised to meet an attractive young lady. Yes, she is the girl in the photos. That is the only reason I stayed. She ushers me into the unit and asks for the . I give it up and she asks me to get undressed and lay on the bed, which I do. She comes into the room with a 2 gallon size bottle of $ .89 lotion and starts smoothing it across my back. After 10 minutes (no exageration) Angel asks me to roll over. Her ad describes, "I am using not just my hands but my ENTIRE BODY" =NOT, She never got undressed (panties on the whole time) a swing and a miss, strike 1. She set her "work phone" on the bed, so she could watch it as it rang 12 times during our session. Her ad says, "I take my time slowly and gently caressing every inch of you" After I rolled over she wanted to start the hand job immediately,as she mentioned our session was almost up, huh? I'd only been there for a total of 25 minutes,swing and another miss, strike 2. . She then mentions that she charges more for a handjob, if I have any interest in that, STRIKE # - Stay away! I will not be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos GOODFORU Denver Yes 112 12/2/13
Review by GOODFORU (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called late at night, she answered. fun to talk to. She checked me out said she was on her way. Arrived in a reasonable amount of time. we talked some, then went to my bedroom and we kissed ( great kisser ) she started with a fantastic utf i had to stop her because she is really great at that. Then she let me return the favor (daty ). I think she really liked that.Then it was time to put the cover on. She said she wanted it bad. So I gave it to her good. Then it was time for her to go down on me again and that was the best utf I have had in a long time. I mean really great she can take it all. THANK YOU Jos so much


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissDawn A.Dimssdale Denver Yes 33 12/2/13
Review by A.Dimssdale (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Dawn is an amazing provider. Her body is even better in person. Setting up was very easy. She is professional, fun loving personality and easy to talk to. She used to dance and it really shows. I will be back again. Outstanding time


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Niina Rose Wannabebad Colorado Springs Yes 1 12/2/13
Review by Wannabebad (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Texted Nina on a different number then her call number which kinda gave me pause but whatever. She texted back after awhile and we talked about a very early morning meeting. She can accommodate and says she gets up at 5. In her screening she asks for a picture and I was able to accommodate but again gave me a little pause as this is the first time I was asked for this. It seems to be a new thing among providers. We then talk on the phone and have to say she is a very well spoken young lady. She texted me her address and then I called when I got close. Now the location is an older part of the city near down town but seems safe enough. It's a rental property and very small almost like a studio apartment. Have to say it wasn't the cleanest place but not really dirty just unkempt. It really didn't matter to me because when you first see Nina it's like "whoa!!!! I've hit the jackpot!!!" This girl is absolutely beautiful and very exotic looking. She has a fantastic smile and beautiful eyes. Her pictures do not do her justice. Her skin is smooth, her legs are fantastic and her ass is to die for. She is a real looker. After business was handled she told me to get comfortable and excused herself to the bathroom. When she emerged again I was like holy crap this woman is hot. She is attentive and responsive and even though our first meeting i could feel a little click on my end at least and we enjoyed each other immensely. I believe that I have found gold in the springs and Niina will go far. I HIGHLY recommend her even though I don't want to and want to keep her my secret.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine louielou-2137 Denver Yes 50 12/2/13
Review by louielou-2137 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have posted many fantastic reviews, and I wish there was a category above that, because that is what Elaine is. An angel sent from god, that I had the good fortune to spend some time with. Truly amazing!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shauna Styles rocketmanco901 Denver Yes 42 12/2/13
Review by rocketmanco901 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/29/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a great time with Ms Styles. I'll gladly make the drive up from the Springs to see her again. Very responsive lady, a great kisser and up for trying all my favorite positions. Thank You, Shauna!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabel 720-xxx-8045 skeletoyz Denver Yes 5 12/2/13
Review by skeletoyz (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/29/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had been wanting to see Isabel since her listing first posted on backpage.com several months ago, but working days I could never manage to book with her when she was available. Luckily, had today off from work and finally scheduled with Isabel and it was definitely worth the wait, she is young and gorgeous as her ad states. Her body is tight, soft, sexy and she has an attractive accent as well. Nice, slow, relaxing rub while on my stomach with some light teasing along the way. On the flip, the action picks up and Isabel slowly and very sensually teases, while at the same time allowing some light touching to add to the intensity. Her body is beautiful and I couldn't get enough of admiring her gorgeous, petite curves. Isabel is all natural, sexy, and she provided a gorgeous, up close view of her ass during the finale, she builds up the ending nicely! Not a clock watcher at all, paid for 60 minutes, was pampered for 60 minutes, left relaxed and looking forward to seeing Isabel again whenever time allows.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor Lane AntTheGreat71 Denver Yes 4 12/2/13
Review by AntTheGreat71 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/29/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I found Taylor on Escort Boards. The screening process was fairly simple because I have a p411 account and I also received a small discount. She was nice on the phone and even though she didn't have an incall that day, I really wanted to see her so I got a room. I've been burned a few times by girls either editing their pictures to alter weight or the good ole bait and switch but surprisingly enough when Taylor walked in she was an identical match to her photos. She took some time in the beginning and gave me a very relaxing massage and then strip teased for me a little. After that things really got hot. I won't get into full details but I definitely had an AMAZING time and her youth and energy shows. She seemed to be a lower volume provider, which I also found to be positive, and I saw no indication at all of the flakiness that some of the other girls have. Taylor is a jewel and I would definitely recommend her to clients that are going to respect her YMMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alyxa tha_donjuan Denver Yes 4 12/2/13
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/29/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is the second time I have seen Alyxa. She is every bit of what the pics show. Set up was super easy via text and was given the location. Arrived at stated time and was greeted by a great smile. Gave the donation and was led to the massage room to get undressed. Nice ambiance with music and candles. After a few minutes she returned with just her lace panties. Now I know her ad says fully nude but when you're face down you can't see it anyway. She gave a really nice massage a tad on the lighter side but the slow strokes and cadence won me over. On the flip she still had the panties on and proceeded to massage and tease. At my request she removed the panties and slowly the fun began. She is great with allowing mutual touch. YMMV. A fabulous finish was had. Fellas go see Alyxa...it's time well spent.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April Flowers-6908 doubleuj Denver Yes 26 12/2/13
Review by doubleuj (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/28/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've wanted to meet April for awhile and finally had the time to contact her last week. I appreciated that she was timely in responding to my e-mails and took the time to check my referances. Once all the logistics were out of the way we set a time and she asked me to call her a little while before the appointment. She was at a nice, easy to get to incall where I felt comfortable the whole time. April is tons of fun to be with, in fact I haven't been able to stop thinking about how great she was all week. We really hit it off and the passion she has for what she does is unreal! Can't wait to see this amazing woman again sometime soon. Also, I briefly had a chance to meet her sister Adel who is a provider too. I'd love to get to know Adel too or better yet see the two of them together. All I have to say is you can't go wrong with April or Adel.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado bblanco2423 Denver Yes 120 12/2/13
Review by bblanco2423 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was finally able to get back to see Sofia after our first visit. She had mentioned that she was contemplating going FS. We clicked really well on our first FBSM visit, prerequisite to the FS by the way, so she agreed to see me again as soon as I was back in town. I called her short notice from DIA and she was more than accommodating. I met her shortly thereafter at her lovely incall and off we went! She is a woman that knows what she likes, which is why she screens her FS clients so well. But believe me it is worth the minimal effort that it takes. The sight of her lovely, and very large breasts, while she is CG is simply a sight to behold. We had a prolonged Mish session which was finally more than I could take. It was a very erotic, sensual, steamy, and freaking sexy hour! She even offered a massage after we were done. Gentleman, go see this lovely woman and enjoy her while you can. She is definitely one that I can't wait to see again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: