Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Deanna-2737 | 778811 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 12/16/13 | |
|
Review by
778811
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/13/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was awesome!!! You can't see her face in the [backpage] pictures but she is very beautiful. The room was clean and she was very clean dressed sexxy and smelling good. This has been the best girl I have seen off backpage. Very nice and makes your feel comfortable. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leah-9677 | cooldude1 | Las Vegas | No | 1 | 12/16/13 | |
|
Review by
cooldude1
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/13/13 Time: Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Stood me up twice, 2 days is a row! First day she didn't show, did not call or text, tried texting her and calling but no answer. She texted me late that night and said she had an emeregency and would meet next day for sure. So I waited and waited, and again she did not show and would not pick up when I tried calling her. This one is a real flake and a time waster. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bianca (512) | tehotherdude | Denver | Yes | 1 | 12/16/13 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her on BP, her pics reminded me of someone I once had a crush on. Called her once, no dice. On the day she was leaving and a very easy call-exchange I met her at a central upper-scale venue. Surprisingly after 2 weeks, no one elected this review this pretty gal. Her pics are real and her advertised statements were factual. She was dressed in a sheer black lingerie and panties and her breasts were bursting out of the bra she was wearing. Sweet and gentle personality but not cloying, she is matter-of-fact but not crass. Good conversationalist and bright. Very wet CBJ was so voracious as to make eye-contact irrelevant, she went at it with total purpose even when pausing to make conversation several times. I thought this would continue forever. I was wrong. The main event is everything with this girl. It was not at all what I expected but so so much more. Extraordinary is the only word. It made everything totally worth it. I can't describe or explain it better than she is superlatively FTF. Her unmatched vocals were earth-shattering and so nice, though I'm certain the neighbors heard (screw 'em anyway). Can't say it was technically overall fantastic, even though *she* definitely was. She is admittedly new and learning and made a couple no-nos which I explained to her were not necessary and for which she changed perspectives with maturity instead of responding defensively. I suspect she'll learn very quickly. Open minded, sweet girl with tremendous potential. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan Kush | Cyclist696 | Fort Collins | Yes | 44 | 12/15/13 | |
|
Review by
Cyclist696
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/16/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Megan several times and she is one of my all time favorites. I haven't been able to get to Denver and see her as of late. She was open to coming to me so we set something up. I don't like giving details. I will say all the above listed activities are performed with great skill. She is as good a GFE as you can get. I highly recommend her to anyone. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lola 720-xxx-0801 | Hwy101 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 12/15/13 | |
|
Review by
Hwy101
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/16/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lola is incredibly beautiful. I can honestly say her pictures do not do her justice. She probably has one of the finest bodies I have experienced in some time and She shows it off well with the way she dresses. I know a previous reviewer listed Lola as not good because of the lack of "full service" and I knew that going in, but curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to see her anyway. I am very glad I did and didn't mind the lack of full service for this trip. Hand job was the rule of the day, but she did so very well and allowed DATY activities, which was sweet, tasty and so responsive. Although this is not full service, I left very satisfied and enjoyed my time with Lola. She is a friendly, warm, beautiful young woman. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa Belle | kippish9 | Denver | Yes | 35 | 12/15/13 | |
|
Review by
kippish9
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/15/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Vanessa is an excellent lady. The "very good" is for the session overall while I would rate the lady as fantastic or one of the best. We arranged the meetup through emails and p411. There was some confusion about the details of the meeting which delayed things a little. We soon straightened that out and met up at her incall in DTC. I was greeted at the door by a little lithe beauty. We talked for a while and she is charming and given to laugh easily. After getting to know each other things progressed. I don't like to get into the salacious details but I can say she was incredibly engaged and responsive. I will also point out that whether she was acting or genuine she seemed to enjoy everything even more than I did. Her tight body is really amazing and she responds like she's on fire and wants to go, go, go. She is amazing but overall there were a few things which made the session "very good" instead of "fantastic": the confusion about the location, lack of towels for the shower, and she clearly wanted to get going after (although she tried to hide this from me and was very polite about this). I really feel that these things were just an unfortunate cluster of issues and she is truly amazing. So I plan to definitely see her again since her fantastic attitude, body, and laugh make her fantastic. She's really amazing there was just a cluster of little things in the way of making it perfect. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa Belle | Crowe99 | Denver | Yes | 35 | 12/15/13 | |
|
Review by
Crowe99
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/15/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, reviews are accurate for Venessa, she is definitely a hottie. Great body and perfect tits and she is really cool and enthusiastic. I unfortunately had performance issues and couldn't get the job done which sucked for me but I would definitely try again given the opportunity! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooke 720-xxx-3897 | ryder29 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 12/15/13 | |
|
Review by
ryder29
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/15/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Brooke's ad, saw a couple of good reviews so I decided to give her a call. There was a little confusion with her being ready on time but a few minutes later, we were all set. She is fun if a bit quiet. We got to business pretty quickly and tried a few positions. French was really quick but the main event was frisky. Nice girl, didn't rush. Give her a call Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| 82Vinny | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 12/15/13 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Been wanting to schedule with Vinny ever since she moved to Denver our schedules finally came together. Reading some of her many reviews knew exactly what to expect, she did not dissapoint. Got to the hotel room and she excused herself to take a shower, inivited me in to chat while she was showering, a little later realized she was asking if I would like to join her, doh! Came out of the shower removed clothing and sat on the edge of the bed, she came out drying herself and got between my legs, started kissing and carressing her sexy breasts and helped her dry off also. Kissed my way down to some DATY which she seemed to enjoy also. The bed was at a weird height so she had me lay down on the bed and climbed up and stood over me and started to dance, really different and nice, could not keep my hands off of her, carressing,stroking,rubbing. She then brought her body down and gave me a stipper slide almost lost it there. Next she asked if I preferred UTF or TF, UTF of course. Real nice BBBJ, BLS, rubbing in just the right spots. She then got me suited up and we did some CG which was really nice. Was not going to last long so I had her stop, from reading her reviews she likes to give a BBBJ with a HJ and come on her breasts, which we did, exploded. Totally spent after this, do not know if she MSOG but was not going to happen on my part. Glad our scheudles finally came together, will definitely see Vinny again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hannah (719-xxx-9023) | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 12/15/13 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Without much information to go on, I decided to call this ad in BP based on the pictures of a slender woman. I couldn't find any info on the Internet, and she didn't even post a name. So I booked time the next morning with her, and things were delayed but we eventually met up. She's a very slender and pretty girl, tall and friendly. It seemed like she was a bit new to this game. She started with a mediocre massage, and I eventually had to change the mood and get things going. She was very open to whatever I wanted to do, and she was a good kisser and gave a wonderful BJ, before we moved on to the main course. Overall she's a very nice girl with an open-minded attitude. Very GFE experience. I'd like to see her again but I sense she probably won't be making this into a long career. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lydia-2986 | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 1 | 12/15/13 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This number seems to be shared with and a blonde that goes by Tonya who I think got negative reviews. Anyway, the location is pretty easy to find...kinda run down apt/condo complex in SE Denver near DTC. Once at the location I called to get the apt number since the entrance requires you to buzz the apt to get let in. I make it to the door and boom...not the girl in the pics. There seems to be this trend in bait and switch that is getting a bit old. In this case I was disappointed that the girl was not the same as the exotic brunette on BP but she was a really pretty mixed girl. So I decided to stay and was led to the bedroom and immediately asked for the money. She left me to undress and assume a face down position on the bed. For one I was not too excited about the bed as I have become so used to massage tables...just works better IMO. She walks back in topless and in panties...straddles my back and starts to rub some unscented lotion on my back. And by rub I mean hardly a rub at all. No pressure and just felt like a lack luster time was going to be had. She asked tons of questions and seemed nervous. After about 30 min of just a poor poor rub she said I could turn over. Up to this point there was really no teasing and I was hoping things would get better. She then asked where I wanted her to rub...uhhhhh ok. I told her to just rub the chest and slowly build the excitement up. She had no clue and no idea what she was doing. After about 15 min she finally started the HE but said she worked for tips. I just agreed to whatever so I could just get out of there. She did a great job taking her time but I was just really glad things were done. I didn't leave a tip...I just got dressed pretty fast and left. This was not a complete bad experience. She just pretty much puts in no effort during the massage but she is decent with the HE. She is not worth the price of admission as there are tons of other providers out there that are leaps and bounds better. My suggestion on these girls and on this location etc...just stay away. Spend the money on a more legit provider with better reviews. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Savannah-6314 | jametee | Denver | Yes | 66 | 12/15/13 | |
|
Review by
jametee
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Savannah has some mixed reviews but I was tempted by her new pictures. Good choice. She has a fantastic body and while YMMV I had a great time with her. I am a sucker for you young pretty blonde. I will certainly try her again on her next visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Vanessa Belle | HaroldOne | Denver | Yes | 35 | 12/15/13 | |
|
Review by
HaroldOne
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been wanting to see Vanessa each time she visits. This time everything fell into palce for a wonderful hour with a young beautiful woman. It is too bad she doesn't make denver her home but enjoy her while you can. She is a treat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Misty aka 205-396-7716 | fork | Colorado Springs | No | 2 | 12/15/13 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/13 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Short Story: Stupid girl who wasted my time. Avoid. Long Story: I called for an appointment an hour in the future, and she agreed but said to get there sooner if I could. So I rushed and was there in 50 minutes. I called again when I was driving up, and she needed a few more minutes. Then, she delayed again - needed a few more minutes. I told her to call me when she was ready. 15-20 minutes later, I get a text asking where I am, and accusing me of wasting her time. I text her that I was waiting on her to call, and I don't know the room number so of course I am not there. She texts me a few minutes later to tell me to go away. Verdict: A disorganized little princess. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Victoria 303-xxx-3705 | JackBeNimble | Denver | Yes | 2 | 12/15/13 | |
|
Review by
JackBeNimble
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Vikki is a really sweet girl. She's a little shy at first, but by the end she was chatting up a storm, and really likes to talk football (bonus!). She got so caught up in talking about the Broncos that she accidentally stay an extra 15-20 mins, which I certainly wasn't complaining about. Great body, beautiful face, likes what she does, will repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Synful Natasha | MadHatter | Denver | Yes | 55 | 12/15/13 | |
|
Review by
MadHatter
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Isabella has a great attitude and is always fun to spend time with. I'm sure I'll be back! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Katie 720-xxx-2755 | Dman1234 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 12/15/13 | |
|
Review by
Dman1234
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is a total rip off. Lathered the back down with tons of lotion and claimed there might be more services next time. No one would want to go back!! Don't be fooled!! This is the worst experience ever! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor Lane | redvette74 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 12/15/13 | |
|
Review by
redvette74
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Taylor is a sweetheart!! Had a long week at work and had seen on EB for a while so I figured I'd see her and check out one of her packages. She is very mature for her age and isn't always watching the clock which made me feel like she was involved in the session the whole time. She gave me an awesome strip tease and her body rub was very sensual to say the least ;) I'd definitely see her again. Next time for the whole experience. Worth ever penny!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nohamye | ColoradoRickey | Denver | Yes | 1 | 12/14/13 | |
|
Review by
ColoradoRickey
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a joy. Nohamye was easy to schedule and easy on the eye. She showed up at the door looking like a million bucks. Hot hot hot. Wild in the sack accommodating and fun. Enjoy some time with this special lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlett Perri | tehotherdude | Denver | Yes | 26 | 12/14/13 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Scarlett Perri is a pleasant and fun gal with a terrific smile. While she gives great back rubs, I prefer to spend time doing other things. This is the second time I've seen Scarlett, the first was a brief encounter about a month prior. She's very personable and sweet, a good-hearted person and totally fun in the sack. Instead of her giving me a body rub, I gave her one instead and had covered most of her back and legs moving to her ass while massaging her cheeks and moving in closer with my mouth (Y not O). We switched to 69, which was very clean, very vocal and very much sitting on my face (very good). She gave me a phenomenal UTF and when she was ready for entry, it was tight and wet, with her cum sliding between us, which was so nice and slippery. She enjoys it and it's pleasantly obvious. Scarlett is not only a genuinely nice person, but she's also one of the sexiest, most down-to-earth girls who is truly good at what she does. Treat her well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nina Nichols | tehotherdude | Denver | Yes | 60 | 12/14/13 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Without any hitches, I made an appointment with Nina Nichols, for whom so many have given top marks. Being curious, she was on my to do list from quite some time. I passed her verification process and was on my way to see her. Easy directions and even stayed close if I had trouble. When I met her at the door, she was very attractive wearing a warm smile and gave me a hug through sheer lingerie. She was laid-back and easy to talk to. She did not watch the clock, rush, or impede the action with personal no-nos and infractions. My (reasonable) requests were all followed diligently, no complaints, just a great time. She has stamina! and kept up with me the whole time. Absolutely delightful FTF. Vocals are intensely euphonious, her nether region is fragrant, delicious, smooth, and so soft when engulfed in my mouth. Clean, unblemished, fresh-smelling skin and multi-orgasmic (a deal-maker for me). Exceptionally clean private incall. Always the gracious hostess, she offered me a drink, a chance to freshen up, then took my coat, and much later, used a warm moistened washcloth for the cleanup. Very professional and detail oriented (attention to details are the main difference b/t great and poor providers). Will see her again..the UTF alone was incredible and she does this like a champion. She stimulates much more than regular shaft-only neck-bobbing (yawn..) which just leads to tired jaws and blueballs. Nina's oral abilities are incredible. That sweet mouth of hers brought me to three happy endings. Looking forward to the next visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mercedes Bends - Indy 970-xxx-2791 | gag23 | Fort Collins | Yes | 3 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
gag23
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/4/13 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Remember her being advertised on Angela Aspen site and thinking she is hot. Well, she is indy now and about I retire so and seeing a positive review I thought I would give it a try. Communication via text to nice in all hotel in FC? Greeted in bra and panties and pleasant, had a quick but very nice session starting with a good but short bbbj followed by multiple positions. No kissing, but I didn't try. On,y downside is she is about to retire so if you wanna see her, better get on it Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Velvet Valentine | Mr.Bubble | Denver | Yes | 85 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
Mr.Bubble
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/10/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It was a special occasion, and that meant it was time to mark another fantasy off of the bucket list. I love large breasts, and I have always wanted to be serviced by a harem of naturally large busted women. When I think of busty, curvy ladies, Velvet is always the first lady that comes to mind, so I gave her a call and presented her with my request. She did not disappoint. Velvet has wonderfully large breasts on her own (36DD), but she put together a cast of equally beautiful women for me where her breasts were the smallest in the room: Melissa Sterling (5'3", 38DD), Scarlett Desire (5'5", 38 DD), Ameera Cakes (5'9", 40H) I was literally in boob heaven......and it's a wonderful place! When I entered the room, I was met by all 4 of these raven haired beauties in provocative clothing and (my request) Red Lipstick. Now, not all of these ladies offer FS, and while all of the activities listed above were enjoyed by me, not every lady did every thing. However, suffice it to say that, over the course of several hours, it was a rare moment indeed when there was not a large breast simultaneously in my hands, in my face, and performing Russian. Afterwards, as we were all cooling off, we enjoyed a lovely conversation. All four of these beautiful women are intelligent, skilled, and just a hoot to be around. I got a nice goodbye kiss from all the ladies, and floated happily away. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kali Joe | skioutofbds | Denver | Yes | 3 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
skioutofbds
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Awesome girl. Easy to get to know and fun to be with. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bianca-7674 | johngalt | Denver | Yes | 51 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
johngalt
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I finally saw the lovely Bianca a month ago after having her at the top of my list for quite some time. I don't indulge in the hobby as much as I used to, but I had just broken up with my GF and decided it was finally time. Pixxel was great to deal with and made set up very easy. My time with Bianca was just what the Dr. ordered. Without going into too much detail, she really is as great as everyone says, and is an absolute sweetheart to boot. I definitely hope to spend time with her again. Thanks Bianca! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| disco moon | LetsReview | Denver | Yes | 7 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
LetsReview
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Appt was easy set up. What was great was that she occasionally kept me informed of her progress to my place, rather than the usual outcall routine of "I'll be there in 30" and showing up with 90 with little updates in between experienced with other providers --- YMMV with this. Disco is tiny, but very capable and seemed to have fun as well. A repeat visit is in the future. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Daniella (323 or 702) | LetsReview | Denver | No | 1 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
LetsReview
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Once in a while Daniella makes an appearance in Denver. I called her and she was doing both ins and outs, so I chose outs. Appt set to come over. ETA given, but she never showed up. No follow up to my text on whether she was still making her way over. Stay away. When you google the number she had at the time, you can see she travels all over the country. Her most recent visit to Denver included a change in phone number to a 702 number, which does make you wonder. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey Ryder | skioutofbds | Denver | Yes | 32 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
skioutofbds
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very friendly and easy to talk to. Not kissing is ok sometimes . A great incall. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alli | tehotherdude | Denver | Yes | 14 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen Alli's post months ago and for some reason did not take a very close look. Sooner or later, you notice who are stable and get more curious. She doesn't have many ads outside the safest ones. I was very lucky to find her. She is safe not paranoid, she deals with it professionally, I felt safe with her. When I met her at her clean incall, I felt at home. She is like her pictures..better because I could see her angelic face. She was like an old friend and we had serious laughs. She is fun and cute and...oh my goodness a body much tighter and toned than her pics. Some woman claim to be spinners. Of dozens I've seen who claimed to be one, Alli is the first one I would agree with. People assume the look of a spinner is good enough...not in this hobby. I'm kicking myself now for not keeping her all to myself but, as they say, the good of the many... I felt like the trapeze and she was the artist, literally. Holy smokes! This is what the hobby was always meant to be, was what kept running through my mind. GFE? In spirit and in the vernacular. If you're the sort who thinks GFE is like the sex you'd had in a monogamous relationship, you miss the point. It is the pleasantness, the openness, and *sharing of* pleasure that makes it a girlfriend. It's not: "suck my cock no cover bitch, and deep french me even though my breath could raise the dead". If you are that type of asshole, you won't understand what I'm talking about. Any girl can get your rocks off but if you leave feeling good (not your cock, you), drama-free, and HAPPY...then you enjoyed what is known as a girlfriend experience. Everything else is a pointless detail. It starts on the phone and ends with the smile and whispers when you leave. Some girls don't understand any of this or are too damaged to realize that normal people looking for company care about such trivialities. When I ask chicks if they workout...it is not a compliment, it is not small-talk. I'm sizing up their sexual ability and stamina. This girl's got it. I prefer mature, educated providers, which usually means older. Alli is that for her youthful age and more. She is a powerhouse of libinous, positive energy. She rocked my world placing her at the top of my ATF list (who has one ATF, really?..but you get my point). Totally energized afterward, not just satisfied...I left with a sense of fortitude. There are people who make you feel good but remember it. She's the total package. What a find. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lizzy Pink | br0dy | Denver | Yes | 38 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
br0dy
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Miss Pink was a treat, she was very upfront on costs which is nice, and had recent pictures. Bubbly personality and pretty willing to do a lot of things for the right donation. Didn't watch the clock at all and seemed like she fully enjoys what she does. She also hold a conversation which is always a plus in my book.The normal 30min is 120 but I did 170 for a GFE which is all laid out on her website. Overall a great experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| heatherdaniels | Riot Fan | Denver | Yes | 20 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
Riot Fan
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Heather is a dream girl with beautiful, long legs and deep blue eyes. She is extremely fit and has the body to show. Her upscale, discreet, incall location was easy to find and very welcoming. It was our first meeting and I had pre-booked a 2 hour appointment, so we took our time to get to know each other. She is an extremely well educated and attractive young woman. We shared life stories, explored each other and truly enjoyed our time together. It was the perfect mix of communication and companionship. She is really down to earth, caring and her personality was intriguing. She is ticklish all over, which kept cracking me up, but we made it work. I definitely will see her again real soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Barbi | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 119 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It's been awhile since I've seen Barbi and I'm glad I did. Very easy directions in South DTC part of town. Always freshly showered, hugged, kissed, drop the donation down and it was on. All above activities were excellent and done more than once. Very intelligent and funny lady, definitely recommend!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rose Petal | skioutofbds | Denver | No | 20 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
skioutofbds
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen rose many times and the last time we were to meet she just intentionally mis lead me. It is very strange and mean spirited when girls do this. She could have just not return my texts or emails. I would not reccomend anyone to see her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mirage-4832 | Endgame19 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
Endgame19
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mirage was an unexpected amazing find, so amazing that I chose to tip without any request on her part. I had some free time because of some work cancellations so I decided to look for a provider last minute via BP. I had a lot of trouble reaching a provider who would actually answer her phone until I reached Mirage, her rates seemed reasonable so I decided to TOFTT. She answered right away and was very pleasant to talk to. Set up was easy and she was at my place with very short notice. Pics are very accurate (although the pics are a bit low resolution, it really is her) and her personality was amazing. In fact that was one of the best parts for me. She was totally in sync with what I wanted/needed. She was somehow that perfect combo of GFE and PSE switching back and forth as effortlessly as can be. All the above activities were performed enthusiastically and with great skill. She is my new Denver ATF for sure. Her ad mentions a 2 girl and I might have to take her up on that if her friend is anything like her. Treat her well gents and she will return the sentiment over and over again. Enjoy. Thanks Mirage! See you soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heaven Leigh | Spgsfun | Colorado Springs | Yes | 16 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
Spgsfun
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very well groomed and very in to our session. Never once checked the clock or at least that I could see. Very into our session and would highly recommend her for any one to see. She is fair when charging and sensitive to your time and not charging full amount if she doesn't feel right about it. Met In Nice hotel impressed she. I saw her and will see her again very soon if I can. Thanks for a great time you turned a cold winter day into sunshine. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anita Coxs | newmajik | Denver | Yes | 25 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
newmajik
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. Very laid back atmosphere, no rushing. Good conversation and great personality. I will definitely be back!!! Also the advertised length was 45 minutes, but it wasn't an option on the drop-down menu. I should have got an hour though!! Save it for next time I suppose.... ;) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bre-6818 | gag23 | Denver | No | 1 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
gag23
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I am new to Colorado and hasn't posted here before. I took a risk on a backpage girl in Fort Collins. Not as pretty as in her pictures. Accommodating attitude but very business like. Subpar cbj then I asked to move on. Said the only position was doggy. So I got my self over the hill, cleaned my self up and took off. I wouldn't return. Just wanted to let everyone know the value and experience is better with other providers Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Natalie Luck | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 130 | 12/11/13 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Natalie is a super nice girl with a very cute face. She has some new implants but wasn't ready to show them off yet. Started with some enthusiastic TF, went for DATY where she was very repsonsive and then tried out a couple positions where she really got into it with some great dirty talk. Nice spankable ass, I think the Greek would be great and is probably what I would try upon a repeat visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Autumn-0862 | steve5750 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 12/9/13 | |
|
Review by
steve5750
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Autumn continues to be among the very best that this region has to offer and I find that I struggle to articulate the right words to describe the experience she provides!! i will say this, she is absolutely fantastic and easily makes me feel like everything is right with the universe long after our session is over! I truly will see autumn again and again as long as she is willing to stick around! Autumn is truly a great provider for the discerning gentleman who in for the most pleasant experience and I can say with total assurance, there is NO disappointments!! Gentlemen,! If you pass on this wonderful gem, you are missing out!!! Thank you Autumn for what you have done for me!:-) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Asiansaragfe | exempt | Denver | Yes | 7 | 12/9/13 | |
|
Review by
exempt
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great session from start to finish. Attentive. Nice, upscale location in downtown. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Montana Reese | midlife | Denver | Yes | 12 | 12/9/13 | |
|
Review by
midlife
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I could just kick my self. I could have seen Montana months ago, days ago, hours ago.. My loss. Just had the best day ever. Today made being alive so worth it. Lucky to be alive and be me. O-M-G Montana is the Smoking Hottest girl I have ever been with. Yea when you look up smoking hot good looking girl on Google her picture pops up. Attitude this form only lets you select Fantastic. Not even close. Montana's attitude is off of the chart. Fantastic plus 100. Montana is the most pleasant girl ever. I wish she was my girl friend. Yea I can have a girl friend. Sexy she has the most sexy look when she looks up at you that I have ever seen. I could have just died because I was already in heaven. I felt like I already new her / an old smoking hot girl friend that I had no chance of holding onto. Kissing o yea hot hot hot kissing. Did I mention the best DFK ever. I fell in love tonight. I just need to learn how to hypnotize her into loving me back. With great reluctance I recommend you go see her. I would prefer she was my girl friend and all mine and no I would not share. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki (BP) | tomfunk | Colorado Springs | Yes | 10 | 12/9/13 | |
|
Review by
tomfunk
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So I called Nikki to setup a meeting. She answered and was very nice but kinda short. She told me where to go and when I got there she had to have a few more minutes. In my mind I was thinking this isn't good. When I answered the door all of that went away. She was dressed very sexy and she looked great. We sat down and talked for awhile and she is kind of a shy girl but very nice. She asked what I liked and I told her and she decided to do a nice toy show for me. It was great she is hot. So she give me some tf and it was wonderful and I popped a little early. She asked if I wanted to go another round(I have never had a woman ask if I wanted to go another round in a 30 min session) I declined and we talked a little bit. She is an awesome girl and I hope she stays around the springs for awhile. thanks Nikki. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly 720-xxx-9841 | striving-4317 | Denver | No | 4 | 12/9/13 | |
|
Review by
striving-4317
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: (ah, too bad I didn't see the review from yesterday!) I don't like writing negative reviews, but I hate being treated like crap. I always assume it's been a bad day, bad connection, YMMV, etc., but this time it was too much, I can't think of any excuse. She had game day 120/h special, we texted for directions. I was at the front door of the building when she texted that her sister is over to pick up something, she'll send her and let me in. OK, I can wait 10min... no, this lasted 40min! She was being nice and apologetic, so I was thinking I can wait a little longer... Finally, she was ready, opened the door -- nothing like the pictures (I knew they were fake, but I thought let's give her a chance, just because she doesn't want to show her face online doesn't mean she's a jerk). She looked alright, the real problem was the attitude. I said I've been waiting outside for 40min, I deserve a discount, or longer time, or something... nope, she doesn't do discounts. WTF, do you think texting a 'sorry' would fix 40min of frustration? I should have left then. Anyway, on to the massage. She was topless, massage was alright, not therapeutic, neither very sensual (actually, not sensual at all). One or two texts during the massage, she had another client. She was absolutely quiet... ok, I can't blame her for this, we didn't make a connection (I wonder why!). At some point her phone alarm rang, and she said 'your time is over'. WTF?! No front side, no HE? Was this 1 hour already? Yes. No, it's not, it was 40min. (Her excuse was that next client was coming... well, who scheduled him at that time?) No HE? No, I don't do HE, my ad says it. No, it doesn't, I would have noticed! I've had decent massages without HE (yes, it's possible!), but the rest is just too much: - waiting 40min outside for her to get ready, no compensation whatsoever - session was 20min shorter - nothing good about the actual massage, or her company Sorry. Young and inexperienced, but that's not an excuse to treat people like crap. I knew we were off to a bad start, but there were so many chances to patch things up... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Layla-1777 | tomfunk | Denver | Yes | 1 | 12/9/13 | |
|
Review by
tomfunk
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Layla on a whim,The setup was easy. Her pics are accurate. I gave her a maybe, because I just dont think we clicked. She is very nice and attractive but there were just too many rules, and for 140 I think your money would be better spent elsewhere. One of my main problems is I had to clean myself up which normally isn't a big deal, but when I peeled off the condom she was thouroghly grossed out by a full condom, and said "eeeeww" Like she had never seen a full condom before? A little immature for me but whatever. Maybe some of the other guys will have a better time. Like I said she is sweet and very attractive. So I dont want to knock her to bad But keep in mind ymmv. Like I said I just dont think we clicked.. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chelsea Spankxxx | Timbuktu | Denver | Yes | 27 | 12/9/13 | |
|
Review by
Timbuktu
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Chelsea was extremely welcoming, friendly and easy to engage with. She is a licensed masseuse and gave an extraordinary full body massage. She is a very sensual lady and had me excited from the moment I saw her. The whole experience was like visiting a girlfriend. She was as excited and turned on as I was, or certainly presented herself well that way. We had multiple "go's" at it and enjoyed everyone of them. I loved seeing her enjoy it as much as myself. Definitely someone I will see again and recommend. Thanks for a great experience Chelsea. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Fancy Darling | fancylikr | Denver | Yes | 10 | 12/8/13 | |
|
Review by
fancylikr
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen fancy a couple times and always have a great time. She know how to make a man feel special all of the above mentioned activities were done with great attention to detail. Fancy knows how to please and can wear you out make sure you have plenty of rest before you see her because you will need all your strength. Thanks for a great time Fancy can't wait to see you again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lola 720-xxx-0801 | colohunter2011 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 12/8/13 | |
|
Review by
colohunter2011
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: lola had an ad on bp. her pictures are accurate, she is drop dead gorgeous. the only problem is the ad is not clear on services provided. the way it is worded you would think that she provides full service but that is not the case.when we talked on the phone there was no mention of services not provided .needless to say i was very disappointed when she told me all the things she would not do. she is a very sexy woman that takes off her dress and does an arousing partial strip tease as you watch. only light kissing. she has a great set of tits with big nipples and a sweet tasting pussy. she allows you to eat her and suck her tits but thats about it. she plays with the cock and uses lotion for a hand job to completion. overall i was not real happy. i would have loved to have intercourse with this gorgeous creature.i doubt if i would see her again. for a hand job is a little steep i think. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Katie 720-xxx-2755 | Tdarwin33 | Denver | No | 5 | 12/8/13 | |
|
Review by
Tdarwin33
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Complete Scam. Once you walk into the "Very Dark" apartment and she gets between you and the door. It will cost you 80.00 to leave and you are not alone. Yeah, I know....Found out about TOB after the fact. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| amber (720-xxx-4090) | D69Morris | Denver | Yes | 5 | 12/8/13 | |
|
Review by
D69Morris
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I enjoyed every minute with Amber. She was on time, sweet and welcoming smile, very easy to conversate with, and made our entire time together very enjoyable. Her pictures are great but she is prettier in person. I liked that she did not rush or time watch. Will be seeing her again very soon. Fellas I highly recommend you see her as well if you have not yet. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Martin | Riot Fan | Denver | Yes | 3 | 12/8/13 | |
|
Review by
Riot Fan
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My plans changed suddenly and I had some availability in the morning, so I sent Lilly an appointment request. She responded promptly and surprisingly had some time even on such short notice. We agreed to meet at her very upscale and discreet incall with a convenient location. She could tell I was a bit tense and nervous being our first meeting and she instantly put me at ease. We chatted a bit, relaxed and got very comfortable. She has an awesome personality and great curves, which were fun to explore. She was extremely accommodating and very passionate. There was no pressure, no rush and it was an all around great time spent together. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||