Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Lexi Love | brandt81611 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 12/2/13 | |
|
Review by
brandt81611
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Lexi many times and she always amazes me with her great attitude and you can tell she enjoys her job. Would highly recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lucy Kitten | lom62 | Denver | Yes | 81 | 12/2/13 | |
|
Review by
lom62
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Easy set up for the appointment. Lucy enjoyed all the oral I could give her. UTF and MSOG available. A sweet kind individual who does not watch the clock at all. UMMV> I will see her again soon. It was great to fall in lusto for an hour or so Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Michelle-1235 | mattyco611 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 10 | 12/2/13 | |
|
Review by
mattyco611
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: One of the best I ever had. Was there on time and even let me pick a lingerie outfit before hand, so when I showed up she was already in it, it was extremely sexy. She wasn't a clock watcher and aimed to please, anything I asked for she did it with enthusiasm. Really clean and we'll groomed, as well as a hot little body. She was surprisingly tight too.Top notch service from a top notch provider and I will definitely be going back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Synful Natasha | Crowe99 | Denver | Yes | 55 | 12/2/13 | |
|
Review by
Crowe99
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Isabella is a gem. I am definitely giving her a higher recommendation due to no rush and true GFE. Too many advertise GFE but don't deliver or just get down to business/rush. She was running a special the day I saw her, our time was extended without me asking and the little bit I did tip her was my idea for her being such a good sport about things and she did not ask for it. Pics were accurate and skills top notch, definitely hit the spot on a cold night! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Haley Holt-2851 | Grinch | Denver | Yes | 11 | 12/2/13 | |
|
Review by
Grinch
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/1/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I finally got a chance to meet up with Haley and decided to travel out to Denver for the incall and am certainly glad I made the decision. Haley is a great personality and had a great time. She has a very outgoing personality is very easy to carry a conversation. I will avoid the details of encounter and only confirm many of her fantastic reviews. Discretion to her is important and knows exactly what she is doing in the business. A couple people have mentioned she a certain songstress or actress but thought she closely resembled Eva Mendes! Anyway, you will not be disappointed and enjoy time with this beautiful and radiant person. Cheers!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooklynne | Harleybagger69 | Denver | Yes | 57 | 11/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Harleybagger69
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very nice and classy incall and easy two calls to meet her. Very sweet lady and just about anything goes within reason. I was relaxed and had a great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Stormy Winters | HaroldOne | Denver | Yes | 39 | 11/27/13 | |
|
Review by
HaroldOne
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw that Sabrina had a 30 minute special that I couldn't pass up. Easy schedule, nice incall. She is very enthusiastic in all the activites listed. I think I will do the full hour next visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Callie Smith | searchrt | Denver | Yes | 16 | 11/27/13 | |
|
Review by
searchrt
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Callie is really more beautiful and younger looking than her post displays. She made it easy to feel comfortable. starting with exotic ST then hugging to UTF then to everything else. She was great in all her activities . Had a ton of toys she would use to increase the experience. Over all a GREAT TIME. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Callie Smith | inkspot | Denver | No | 16 | 11/27/13 | |
|
Review by
inkspot
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was the worst appointment I have ever had. If you want to be ripped off, please schedule with her just to have that experience. SHITTY, SHITTY ATTITUDE. I am sure she will have lots of excuses. No excuse for ripping people off. ******* ASP REBUTTAL 12/4/13 ******** "I'm not sure who this guy even was. My question is: How did I rip this guy off, he doesn't really say. I mean did I take his money and not see him. I am being sarcastic cuz I would never do that. I myself usually think that being ripped off usually means some kind of bait and switch. I don't do that so he should really just say I was terrible if he didn't like me. I guess I will never please everyone but I do honestly try my best so I am not sure what his problem exactly was. I can see this is not his first negative review it seems to be quite difficult to please. PS.... upselling? I don't upsell - it is an all inclusive deal when seeing me. I do charge differently for various time periods but that's it. It is a set rate for 30 min or 1 hour which I know explain in the ad and on the phone, so it doesnt make sense." Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kymberlilovex | Harleybagger69 | Denver | Yes | 28 | 11/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Harleybagger69
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nice in call and easy directions. Kymberli was very accommodating and the UTF was second to none. She likes to take things to another level and truly enjoys her work. Will see her again but my motto is variety is the spice of life. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Solamy Peak-6894 | Fightfan67 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 11/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Fightfan67
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Solamy is a very beautiful young lady! Set up was easy,a few texts,reference check,and this hot little spinner was at the door! She is a really sweet, bubbly,ball of sexual energy. A little shy at first, but once she got comfortable, the clothes were flying! She has the cutest little bubble butt I've ever seen! Gorgeous natural breasts that fit her little frame perfectly. This sexy lady is the ultimate spinner! She has other thing going on in her life, school, work, shopping, so be patient! She is well worth the wait,I can't wait to see her again. Be good to her, she is a genuine sweetheart! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Jessica | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 10 | 11/27/13 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Finally decided to see Jessica, glad I finally did. Jessica is a sweet, very cute young lady, real good personality and very friendly. Really nice slender body. Nice lingere when the door opened, nice welcome hug. No details as requested by Jessica, very nice time with a very cute, friendly young lady. As others have stated not totally GFE but a very nice time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi Apple | DGuy | Denver | Yes | 109 | 11/27/13 | |
|
Review by
DGuy
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Kandi at her new place in the DTC, a nice quiet area. She opened the door in a nice white dress and heels that showed off her great figure. After a nice drink and some conversation to catch up with each other, it was off to the other room where all of the above activities were performed with enthusiasm and skill. I won’t kiss and tell, but I will say that at the end we were both hot, sweaty, and gasping for air with big silly grins on our faces! YMMV, but I will tell you this-if you show freshly showered and treat her like the lady she is, you will be richly rewarded! I will be back soon! Thanks Kandi! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MileHi Jasmine | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 43 | 11/27/13 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've had Jasmine on my "To See" list because her P411 post and TOB reviews indicate she's the full package: beautiful, sexy, skilled, very intelligent, and a great conversationalist. After my time with her last night I can confirm "Yes!" X 5. In addition, the other plusses for me were her very nice private residence and her maturity. Her P411 description of herself, as well as her posted pictures are quite accurate. She was well-dressed,lightly perfumed and wearing just the right amount of make-up. We started out with nice conversation and drinks, then moved to the bedroom where things started nice and slow with wonderful DFK and fondling. She was fun to slowly undress and reveal her terrific, all-natural body. We moved to the bed where she began some of the most masterful UTF I've had--slow, delicately applied, with a gradual progression of intensity; I tried to return the favor with DATY. The cover went on and I enjoyed her in cowgirl, as she was energetic and the visual was wonderful. We cuddled and talked until the hour was over. She is the most intelligent and articulate provider I've have had the pleasure of meeting. For me, there is nothing better than a hot, smart-as-hell woman who is not only very FTF, but the talk afterwards was just as entertaining, well almost:). She is the provider I meet and wonder why I haven't seen her sooner? The answer is, she's a little UTR and doesn't seem to advertise other than her P411 post. I'm really looking forward to spending more time with Jasmine, as I feel I've only gotten a taste of her beautiful mind and body. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alyxa | LetsReview | Denver | Yes | 4 | 11/27/13 | |
|
Review by
LetsReview
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alyxa sets up shop in the DTC area and was easy to set up an appt. She does a great thorough job in the massage and was great on the tease on the back and front before going for the finish. Alyxa is VERY quiet and did not say anything unless I asked her questions. She just dove right into the rub at the start without saying anything and stayed quiet, which was kind of awkward for me at least. She reminded me of the reviews of another provider (see "Kate (Asian CMT)") who is also great at what she does, but stays quiet from start to finish unless you initiate conversation. I would have given Alyxa a higher rating, but she kept her panties on. If you post saying that you are "FULLY NUDE" and "NUDE" in your ad, I expect panties off. Points off for deceptive advertising. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| KelseyKisses aka Angie Brooks aka Alicia Koch | testynick | Denver | No | 1 | 11/27/13 | |
|
Review by
testynick
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: KelseyKisses aka Angie Brooks aka Alicia Koch aka Alicia Alexander from Las Vegas, Nevada is a total Scam Artist. I invited her to visit Denver. she asked me for some advance and emailed me a copy of her Nevada ID Card. I sent her some $$. The communication was great until she received the advance. the day before the appointment I texted her asking what is going on, why I did not hear from her and if we are still meeting. she texted back saying yes we are and she wanted to give me a surprise. the of the appointment i texted her asking for her location, but never got anything back. I texted her several times no answer. four hours after our appointment, texted her again, she replied saying her sister got arrested and she had to take care of her kids. Based on her past reviews and P411 account i decided to give her a second chance. She was back in vegas and asked for an advance. I sent her $$.6. a couple of days later she told me her car broke down and she was stuck in little town in Utha without any money and she desperately needed my help. she asked me if i can send her more advance. I sent her $$$.6. on the day of appointment i texted again. she texted me back saying she will text me once she checks in to a hotel and that was the last time heard from her that day. she was very convincing her story and I got fooled. I would recommend staying away from her. here is one more negative review... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=816096&highlight=kelseykisses Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Julie Reynolds-8956 | Anthony | Boulder | Yes | 4 | 11/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Anthony
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Julie on numerous occasions. On this particular time she came to my house and treated me to a dinner she knew how to cook rather well. We laughed, danced in the kitchen, and she gave me a naked show. We had a pretty wild time on my kitchen counter and didn't finish dinner. She's a woman you can easily fall for if not careful. Personality, brains, and comedic nature. Not to mention a rockin bod. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sensual Violet | yankumout | Denver | Yes | 80 | 11/27/13 | |
|
Review by
yankumout
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Violet is amazing. Best hour I have had in a while. She is very cute, great body, great attitude, awesome massage, happy ending to end all happy endings. I will be back again. Be sure and discuss options with her. Thanks SV Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Vanessa Belle | creamme69 | Denver | Yes | 35 | 11/26/13 | |
|
Review by
creamme69
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Everytime Vanessa stops in Denver for a visit I've wanted to see her but never hooked up. This time I did and I am so happy for it. She is young and beautiful with a tight body and fantastic skill. We both enjoyed each other and I recommend seeing her when she is here. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| monroepierce | falcon66pride | Denver | Yes | 125 | 11/26/13 | |
|
Review by
falcon66pride
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is my sexual fantasy. She is fun,fun,fun. Although set up was quite a chore, the results of our get together were amazing. She has an extensive menu, (greek is [an extra fee]) and is the most enthusiastic participant in these activities that i have been with. She loves sex in all its forms and makes the time you spend with her exciting and all about you. She is an adventure that you have to experience. I will go back for more. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nyla & Nylahb | TheMouth | Denver | Yes | 1 | 11/26/13 | |
|
Review by
TheMouth
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very sweet, with a smoking hot body. The youngest I had ever seen, and I don't know what took me so long. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly 720-xxx-9841 | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 11/26/13 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw the ad in BP.. and I love to see the words "switch rub or mutual touching" so I called. Easy to setup appt for 1 hour from call. Got into the area and she guided me into the incall. Krystal is 22-25 and very athletic. Not a trace of fat or mommy marks anywhere. Truly a beautiful young girl with a classic petite frame. She was not the girl in the ad, and when I asked Krystal mentioned that she and her roomate do this together, so the ad was probably her. Clean apartment with a nice bed. She asked me to put the donation on the bed and get ready for the massage, and she left the room (taking the money.) Came back and I was naked on the bed, face down. We talked through most of the light touching on my back. Then she mentioned that she didn't know why anyone would be upset that she doesn't do any "real touching" on the first visit. Only after several would anything "interesting" happen. She described herself as shy many times. The way she used her eyebrows when she said interesting, I definately had the feeling, a guy might get lucky here, only after selling his house and making weekly installments,like a merry-go-round till early spring. Pretty girl, but there was NO JOY... and I guess I don't have patience like I once did. I will not be back. Think of this as a topless massage with no touching allowed, either way! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Steph | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 31 | 11/26/13 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Steph's new contact info: 720-296-6639 http://steph.naughtynsexy.com/index-2.html Wow, Steph is back with a vengeance! Think of the hottest MILF porn scene you have ever watched, now put yourself on the receiving end of that treatment. That's all that need be said about the action. Now, combine that with one of the nicest personalities you will ever meet and you have the ultimate package in Steph. See her soon before some billionaire steals her away for permanent arm candy. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | Thecunninglinguist1 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 11/26/13 | |
|
Review by
Thecunninglinguist1
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a sweetheart. Very small body, no fat, great D's, petite with a killer ass. She is a very giving person. She made sure that I was happy at all times. The DATY was excellent! The Greek with that tiny ass made me explode. Worth every penny. I definitely recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kristina-4943 | lovesredheads | Denver | Yes | 1 | 11/26/13 | |
|
Review by
lovesredheads
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Took a chance and got lucky. Kristina was awesome, She was very sweet and put me at ease from the moment she came in. She also showed up in a cute outfit that really got me in the mood. We had a short conversation before getting to it, which was a welcome change. Won't go into too much detail, but the main event was spectacular. She is well worth it, treat her right. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kat 720-xxx-7563 | Gent | Denver | Yes | 2 | 11/26/13 | |
|
Review by
Gent
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/23/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Greeted at clean convenient in-call location with big hug and warm smile. Pleasantly surprised - this girl is prettier than her pics reveal! Sat down for a little chatting and immediately felt comfortable and knew I had made a good choice to visit Kat. Session was unrushed and definitely focused on my experience - she seemed to have fun too. Rockin bod and great attitude can't wait to see her again. Be respectful guys. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Velvet Valentine | Oldehippy | Denver | Yes | 85 | 11/26/13 | |
|
Review by
Oldehippy
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: If you enjoy short women, like I do, then this might be a good provider. Velvet was right on time and made me happy. Because I'm not a spring chicken anymore, I appreciated her patience with the extra time I needed between first time and the second time! In between she was naturally friendly, seeming as if we were old friends. I believe if I were younger I could have gone three times since she put me so much at ease. Velvet was a very good provider for me. The only tiny negative, but it wasn't a negative for this old man, was that she had a little bit of a belly. Compared to my larger than life belly, hers never got in my way! If she loses a few pounds and gets rid of the belly, I'm afraid she may be out of my price range for anything other than once. Velvet was a lot of fun, friendly, talkative and put me at ease. When my time was up, she still made sure I was satisfied so I can't imagine what else I could have wanted. I'll be back! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Caydence Lane | zog | Denver | Yes | 26 | 11/25/13 | |
|
Review by
zog
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Caydence is amazing. She's very professional, caring, and excellent at what she does. You will find out what the true meaning of a sensualist is. She said right off to just relax and let her do her job, and I am so glad I did. It was not what I expected - it was much, much more. Just let go and see what happens. Let her take you on her magical mystery tour of touch... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Russian Emma | joeblowblow22 | Denver | No | 12 | 11/25/13 | |
|
Review by
joeblowblow22
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/24/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: my fantasy. set up a time for Emma and drove all the way to Ft Collins then, get there called as agreed. Waited ten minute intervals and called and called. after 6-7 calls with no call back said das vidanya (goodbye) rude and waste of time. Would like to meet Emma but, oh well. Came and checked reviews and photos to see what I missed and saw she had another no show. Spasiba for nothing but wasting my time Emma. Next time I will a back up plan if I call you. You do have nice Russian accent I will say. I get home and she post in Denver so I figure on the way to Denver while I sit in Collins. Ne harisho Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey Ryder | 62scooter | Denver | Yes | 32 | 11/25/13 | |
|
Review by
62scooter
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had an excellent time. Zoey is a beautiful woman with a body like a goddess....some of the best breasts Ive ever seen and what a cute butt. I won't go into details other than to say she is not much of a kisser. Not a deal breaker, but also the reason for not giving her a fantastic rating. She did meet my clothing request....has the cutest little voice...and we shared a bottle of wine together. Thanks for warming me up on a cold day!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rhonda | stoney213 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 11/25/13 | |
|
Review by
stoney213
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/23/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I showed up to her incall, and when I saw who opened the door I should have walked right then. The woman pictured in the ad might have been Rhonda, 15 years and 75 lbs ago. The room itself was a total mess. There was a half empty pint of bourbon in the bathroom next to an overflowing ashtray and the room reeked of smoke. Rhonda seemed completely out of it, although she was amiable enough. The rub was uninspired and rushed, although for a change I really didn't mind getting out of there 15 minutes ahead of the hour I paid for. Rhonda'a a nice enough lady, but I won't be back and my advice would be to give her a pass. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ms Rios | Gnote | Denver | Yes | 8 | 11/25/13 | |
|
Review by
Gnote
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/23/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The two previous reviewers hit the nail on the head OMG! She's the REAL DEAL ! Although the session was 30 minutes it was the best 30 minutes I've ever had. I kick myself for not doing the hour ! Her pictures are good but she's more beautiful in person ! She is the perfect name ! She's not a spinner ! If that's what you're looking for ? She's not the one ! (smile) If you like curves ? I mean beautiful curves then you'll love this one. All activities listed above were superb ! Truly fantastic ! She truly deserves this fantastic rating ! She came,(punctual), she performed, and she earned it ! F**king outstanding ! I highly recommend ! I will see again ! There's not too much more I could add to this review that hasn't already been said ! Thank you ! It was truly a pleasure meeting you ! Until next time, stay sweet ! G Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Callie Smith | kinky_dog | Denver | No | 16 | 11/25/13 | |
|
Review by
kinky_dog
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was just a bad session. We did not have a connection with personalities, she seems really bossy in the way she wanted the session to go and everything was really mechanical and cold. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Diamond (719) | Chefgunner13 | Pueblo | Yes | 4 | 11/25/13 | |
|
Review by
Chefgunner13
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/22/13 Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was down in pueblo for a friends wedding and saw her post and gave her a call, I set up a time and was very easy to find and see her. For me her small breast were perfect and a huge turn on. She is also very easy to talk to and enjoyed the conversation, after a few min of talking and getting a good feel we started with the fun, when it came time to go down on her it was great, nice and clean and she seemed to really enjoy it. When it was said and done I was wanting the hour and wishing I had brought more money she is a great girl and one I would love to see again and again but living in Arvada it's kinda hard to make it to pueblo but if I ever down there or see her post up here I will be calling. Thanks again Diamond Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Champagne 435-XXX-1842 | rmpapabear | Denver | Yes | 3 | 11/25/13 | |
|
Review by
rmpapabear
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Two call system. It was an easy set up. Champagne greeted me with a hug as I got to her room. It did not take long to get down to fun. I love DATY and she was very willing. If you do this right she will obviously respond hmmm. That got me going so I was ready for some missionary. We switched to doggy and she took a real pounding and we both came to finish round one. After a little clean up and talking I was ready for another go. We started out with translated French. I loved the missionary before so we did it again. The view from behind was amazing so I wanted that again. She liked it to so she was bouncing up and down on me as we both came again. Treat her well and she will take care of you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Lust | Herby | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 11/25/13 | |
|
Review by
Herby
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/22/13 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ashley has a great attitude and is very accommodating. Nice incall in a decent neighborhood. We sat and chatted for a while at first and I felt very comfortable, never rushed. Really nice girl! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Samantha of Denver | smokinpickle | Denver | Yes | 88 | 11/25/13 | |
|
Review by
smokinpickle
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is magical. She is warm, personal, easy to talk to, great to listen to and knows the the intimate details of ............... She is enjoyable as the day is long. I felt comfortable contacting her via email and phone. I enjoyed listening to her voice enough that I called her answering machine twice. She is a true professional in that she handles all the details and responds as promised. Details of all of our time together aren't needed but suffice it to say I left happy with a euphoric buzz and felt like I was a 21 year old again. I have found the best so I have to look no farther. Samantha i will be calling again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Harley Haven-5967 | shwack101@hotmail.com | Denver | Yes | 22 | 11/25/13 | |
|
Review by
shwack101@hotmail.com
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This woman has class, looks, and just a straight up great attitude, her place was immaculately clean and i was greeted with a hot little school girl outfit, the session went awesome best time i had in a long time i recommend her highly. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jennimonroe | James702 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 11/25/13 | |
|
Review by
James702
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/24/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Awesome time with a gorgeous friendly girl! Always a good time with Jenni, I will always see her when she is in town! Treat her right fellas. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashlei | diggin dog | Denver | Yes | 12 | 11/24/13 | |
|
Review by
diggin dog
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/21/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The appointment was easy to set up through Jayden (who was prompt in answering) and all done by texting. Directions right on and the condo was easy to find and there was ample parking. Trisha is a dark-haired beauty and looks much hotter than her pics and she has beautiful and natural breasts. She gives a great massage, starts out in her lingerie, and ends up topless. She says she's not doing full nude massages any more. There was some mutual touching and we finished with a happy ending. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adelina Adduci | bbinco | Denver | Yes | 28 | 11/24/13 | |
|
Review by
bbinco
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Adeline is a very nice lady with a very comfortable incall. She has a great sense of humor and is very easy to talk to and makes the session fun and personal. She is good at what she does. The quick shower is a nice touch and her place was clean and inviting. If you are into to FBSM you will not be disappointed. Her price was as advertised and I left a tip (not asked or expected) because she was worth it! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hanna 720-XXX-4180 | Timmay | Denver | Yes | 1 | 11/24/13 | |
|
Review by
Timmay
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hanna is a sweet, nice lady. Hanna is also very good at actual massage. That said, she is NOT good at shutting up. She talked through our entire session. I would also note she is older & more weathered than her pictures would indicate. She wears WAY too much make up...like she's hiding behind it. As for the massage, it was good. She insisted on no draping, which is great, but she never did anything to lead me to getting hard or playing with it. She's all about the 'tease'. If you're cool with paying (happy ending prices) a cute girl with huge, man-made knockers to rub AROUND your fun parts w/o actually "going there", give Hanna a call. All in all, I give it a C-. More tease than actual value. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Lane | str8 | Denver | Yes | 93 | 11/24/13 | |
|
Review by
str8
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: To be straight up honest I didn't know what to expect was just looking for a massage with out getting ripd off and I came across her ad. Yeah it seemed pricey but you get what you pay for and I have no regrets. She was easy to talk to, easy to be comfortable around, all around great experience, and just a sweet girl. Can't wait for round 2! Lol Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ashlei | Rubreviewer | Denver | Yes | 12 | 11/24/13 | |
|
Review by
Rubreviewer
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Charlie was exactly who was pictured in the ad. The pics don't do her justice! She smiled from start to finish, and was very friendly. Her rub was very relaxing and left me INCREDIBLY satisfied! I have seen her a few times, and she has never disappointed. Definitely recommend getting the hour with her. There are some other girls managed together, but I haven't been as impressed with them as I was with Charlie. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stacy-7861 | Mav9009 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 11/24/13 | |
|
Review by
Mav9009
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: As somewhat first timer, I have to say that I was VERY hesitant on calling anyone, let alone someone that looked like Stacy did in her photos (not wanting to be misled) , but I decided to take the leap and call her. And DAMN did I make he right choice!!!!. She was extremely easy to seta time with, and her attitude on the phone was amazing. She showed up on time and in a great, classy dress. Amazing body, great conversation, made sure I was comfortable and not once did she look at the time. Great rub down, IN ALL ASPECTS, I found someone that I will be a regular with!!! Don't miss out, call her!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nautica | superman18-1333 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 11/24/13 | |
|
Review by
superman18-1333
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I didn't know what to expect when I showed up but when she came to the door......WOW!!! Very beautiful. Non rush great time and very sexual and passionate!!! I don't want to give too much away, but I highly recommend seeing Nautica!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Makenzie (star) | Chefgunner13 | Denver | No | 1 | 11/24/13 | |
|
Review by
Chefgunner13
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The two are rip offs do not trust them or text them, waste of time Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie | notsonewbie | Denver | Yes | 52 | 11/24/13 | |
|
Review by
notsonewbie
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rylie is phenomenal, it was a standard two call system, she was ready on time and looked better than her photos. A little vino and chit-chat to get cozy, then off for some fun. Rylie has many wonderful skills, with beautiful eyes looking back. She was very slow and intimate. Met in the morning and could not stop thinking about the time all day long. Rylie is a sexy spinner, please treat her right and you will be rewarded. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Marina | MrMuffin | Denver | Yes | 2 | 11/24/13 | |
|
Review by
MrMuffin
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The girl showed up about a half hour late, which isn't out of the ordinary. She was pretty and friendly, but comfortable with almost nothing. It was essentially all rules. It had been indicated to me that a GFE was available. In no way. No touching.No kissing. Everything covered, even HJ. Overall it was pretty decent and very sterile. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hannah Rose | notsonewbie | Denver | Yes | 2 | 11/24/13 | |
|
Review by
notsonewbie
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: There are several things I really like in a provider a hot body with nice perky melons and a private incall. Am I being unreasonable? Hannah fulfilled all my desires and more. Fairly easy to hook up with. Very charming and her tender, soft touch + sweet kisses made her feel like a true GF. DATY very tasty and she seemed to truly enjoy it. I will try her again :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||