Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Celeste | Kdwill | Denver | Yes | 24 | 12/16/15 | |
|
Review by
Kdwill
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/17/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: i knew to leave, but we all know why I didn't. I went to rendezvous point, which was incorrect as she told me SW corner instead of SE corner of a certain intersection. At appointed time it was 5 min delay for her to get ready. Then 10 min later an additional 10 min delay. Should have left. Starting nearly 30 min late I was greeted with her hiding behind door in negligee. She has a very hi pitched voice irritating to my ears- no wonder she refuses to talk on the phone before meeting, and one more reason I should have aborted this meet. I place donation appropriately and go to wash my hands. She is on the bed with her nipples sticking out the top of her breasts. Yes, the top from my view. Turns out she has massive scars and spoke of chiropractic treatment and breast surgery- really didn't get it all. It's as if she has two odd shaped breasts stacked on top of one another on each side, with a nipple on the top one. Anyway the session was a disaster. No cbj even though that is in her reviews from 18 months ago - before the session she told me to look to her reviews for a list of activities to expect but fails to mention that she had stopped bbbj months ago due to blah blah illogical explanation in squeely voice. I felt ripped off, though this was not a true technical foul. I left 30 min early and went home to call a good provider. FYI she says she intends to be a sex therapist. Of course, this could all be my faulty memory, perception and reasoning. Ymmv of course. She did give me an OK on TER btw. No way for repeat. REBUTTAL: I treat all my clients with respect and appreciate the time they take to see me. Unfortunately he had expectations I was not able to fulfill as I value our safety. I was clear about this in our correspondence. I have had a recent minor breast reduction, & yes I have some normal temporary scarring but I use make up and am happy to provide photos - just posted a new one on p411 if there is any question. There is no ymmv in my sessions. I am sorry he did not have a good experience. He claims that my pictures are accurate but rates me at a 5, it is confusing to me. I offered to cancel our session upon his arrival when it was apparent we had different expectations for our time together. I have excellent reviews besides this one, I don't feel this is at all accurate. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Karapearl | ranchnow | Denver | Yes | 143 | 12/16/15 | |
|
Review by
ranchnow
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: It was fun. Asian providers are not my usual, but it was a good diversion. She really wants to make you happy and have fun. I would return. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Shay Butter-1322 | bigberd | Colorado Springs | Yes | 9 | 12/16/15 | |
|
Review by
bigberd
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Initially contacted via P411 and then set up the appointment via text. She was easy to talk to and lots of fun. Her oral skills are out of this world. She was enthusiastic about all of our activities and really got into the session. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kristy Rainbow | stjones1919 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 12/16/15 | |
|
Review by
stjones1919
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/15 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures Experience Description: Started with a txt on a previous visit to Vegas. It didn't work out, so tried again this trip. I'd guess you'd say this was my official "Vegas Welcome." I've met providers in other cities, and perhaps this was not the typical experience, but I had a lot to learn about meeting with a Vegas provider. She agreed to meet on short notice. It was about 2am when I first contacted her. After a couple txts, she called me. I remember this from last time. No issue for me, and I actually like the assertiveness. She called me on the last trip as well. No screening required, other than she asked for my name and room number so she could call the hotel and confirm I exist. Apparently, there are a lot of crank requests in town or something. I check it up to a light screening process. She arrived within 30 minutes. Hotel was locked so I met her downstairs to let her into the parking garage and into the hotel. While she looked cute, and appeared to be the girl in the pictures, she was certainly much heavier. I tend to like someone quite thin and petite, but her personality on the phone and via txt won me over. I needed some action. So, 'Welcome to Vegas,' - just to meet, then we discussed options for consenting activities. One Benny for HJ (300 total). Another if TF (400). And extra 4 for FS (600+). No kissing/GFE option. Well, limited funds as noted above, so settled for TF. While it was definitely the best TF experience, it was over in about 20. Then light massage with convo and she was ready to leave. This compared to $$-$$$ for an hour of GFE in other cities. Hmm. Overall, the experience was not what I was expecting. Maybe I chose poorly. Maybe I need to rethink the budget for Vegas. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kayleigh.Pretty 2+ | cmon44 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 12/16/15 | |
|
Review by
cmon44
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Kayleigh is beautiful, definitely the girl in the pictures. I had a good time with her, she was fun and has a good personality, but make sure you look through the activities above. Also, she doesn't lfk or dfk if that's something you're into. If you want a very pretty, fun girl with some limitations, she's for you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AvaLovely | time4fun | Denver | Yes | 15 | 12/16/15 | |
|
Review by
time4fun
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/15 Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Ava Lovely certainly earns her epithet. She arrived at my abode exactly on time with a friendly and confident manner that told me it was going to be a top notch evening. Her attire and appearance places her in the ranks of one of the most alluring women I have had the pleasure of knowing. We spent time getting to know one another and carried on a very lively and enjoyable conversation. I told Ava that is it is certainly an amazing hobby, to be able to correspond with a mysterious and lovely woman and then have her show up at my door. I'ts better than anything Santa has ever delivered. Our private time was extremely sensual and we both shared pleasuring each other. Her well proportioned lithe body next to mine, made me think that I had somehow fallen into the bed of a goddess. We were able to spend sometime in the afterglow enjoying a fun bite to eat. Again, Ava was a marvelous conversationalist and very appreciative of my awestruck attention to her exceptional beauty and warm personality. I think Ava prefers a more rounded experience that involves not only hot sex but connection with her paramour that creates a deeper bond than one that is simply focused on rounding the bases. I plan on repeating such a marvelous evening with Ava many times in the future. Thanks Ava, the Lovely One. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Maggie Maddix | ceedee33 | Denver | Yes | 156 | 12/16/15 | |
|
Review by
ceedee33
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Maggie Maddix is an awesome provider with a Great attitude sexy body and spectacular breasts. A pretty straightforward easy appt. set up. Good directions to the Incall. A phone call when at the complex, and she led me to her door. A very inviting, comfortable smile and hug at the door. A clean comfortable, safe Incall at her place. Her naked body is amazing, Great breasts. Everything was Very good. The UTF was Not the sloppy dirty DT I like, but it was UTF. The Russian was Amazing, so Good I had to Pop right there between her big titties... Maggie is a wonderful young woman, with a very good incall, and very good service, with a Great attitude. I would see her again... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Hanna-7382 | MikeInCOSprings | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 12/16/15 | |
|
Review by
MikeInCOSprings
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/15/15 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Hanna is an absolute sweetheart. I don't think I've ever used that term in a review, but it fits her to a T. She is a smart, kind, sweet, caring, provider who goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable and good. It never ceases to amaze me, the great people that I meet in this "hobby," and Hanna is one of them. It blows me away that in a subculture were you would expect to find a bunch of jaded and damaged people, you instead just find basically good people that live life a little differently than the rest of society. Anyway... Hanna does have a "3 dates" rule, where FS is not available until the third encounter. It a slightly different approach than most providers, but I respect people that have their standards and can stand their ground to maintain them, so good on her. Nonetheless my first "date" left me completely satisfied (and still trembling as I drove away from her incall). As indicated in a previous review, Hanna shares her incall with another provider. It was just one other girl, and not at all ackward. She recently moved. You can tell she just moved, but her incall was clean and respectable. I originally schedule for a 30 minute session. This started off with about 30 minutes of really good massage (which I didn't expect) and conversation. This was followed by another 20 minutes or so of some really fun and pleasurable "consenting adult activities" that really left me breathless. I left her bed exhausted but completely satisfied. BTW, her pics were NOT accurate. She looks MUCH better in person. Hanna - You need new pics! You are way hotter than your current pics would indicate. Bottom line: I left tonight a VERY satisfied customer and will be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nicole Darling | amcbl1 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 12/16/15 | |
|
Review by
amcbl1
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/15 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: TCB: Nicole doesn't post very often on TOB and never on BP that I know. After seeing her eecie.net showcase, I realized she was someone I had wanted to see 5 years ago but she left town at that time. I happened to contact her via p411 with a PM and called her directly. I was in luck, she answered immediately. YMMV on contacting her since her availabliity is limited due to having a day job. After she checked my profile on p411, she agreed to meet. Although some of my personal circumstances interfered with our initial meeting time, she was nonetheless very accomodating and agreed to a later time. I met her at a nice hotel in DTC. Her donation was actually , I decided to give her a holiday tip. There was absolutely no upselling on her part. BCD: I was pleasantly surprised to see that she is much more attrative than her photos indicate. In fact she sort of reminded me of the actress Elizabeth Shue ( the movie The Saint, Leaving Las Vegas among others), with whom I always had a crush. She greeted me with a hug and kiss and we sat down to get to know each other. It turns out we had something in common and that helped ease the tension. We started with making out on the couch and then proceded to the bed. Full disclosure, if you are looking for the Pamela Anderson type as far as bust development, I suggest looking elsewhere. That has always been lowest on my priority list. She is definitely on the slender side, which I like. Also, if you dislike body art, she definitely isn't the one for you. That has never bothered me. We then engaged in more making out, with her seductively pulling off my boxers. She started with a FBSM, more making out, then proceded with the above adult fantasy activities in no particular order. After having a vigorous session in cowgirl, we took a break. We then resumed the activities and ended with a wonderful CIM YMMV. She does have a bit of a kinky side, again YMMV. She also clearly lets you know what her limits are. Recommendation: Yes, we proved to be very compatible despite an enormous age difference. It is getting difficult to decide on an ATF because I hit two winners from p411recently. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| abigailfox | Boardmember | Boulder | Yes | 10 | 12/16/15 | |
|
Review by
Boardmember
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've seen Abigail several times over the past few years and each visit is splendid (and I kick myself for not visiting more often.) She communicates well during the scheduling process and I really appreciate that. I always look for three attributes: fit, kind and smart. She has that and much more. She's also very pretty and very easy going. Her hair is fairly short and I really like that. Excellent experience and a very nice person. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Isabella Cruz | jetsetter747 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 12/15/15 | |
|
Review by
jetsetter747
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: It was a pleasure meeting Isabella for the first time. She is indeed petite and attractive. I found her to be very personable and very accommodating in an understated, natural, almost shy kind of way. Gentle, soulful UTF followed by DATY and back to UTF with finish, per my choice. Full service on the menu of course, but I was quite pleased with the oral options on this particular evening. Will definitely repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nativemarie | Kdwill | Denver | Yes | 91 | 12/15/15 | |
|
Review by
Kdwill
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/2/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have seen Marie many times over what seems like 10 years. I always have fun and get what I expected, and will see her again. I have to temper her enthusiasm at times and ask her to bbbj more slowly, but heh- she loves pussy crushing in all positions, as well as Greek pounding, and is ALWAYS upbeat. Big plus. I am a fan for sure. Marie, full disclosure, is sometimes time-challenged. I think she wants to please so much that she over promises at times which can make her serially late. A keeper nonetheless, significant for me as timeliness is important for this old guy. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Hayley Quinn | SCRD | Denver | Yes | 25 | 12/15/15 | |
|
Review by
SCRD
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: After I was verified, setting up an appointment was quite easy. Met at her incall and had the time of my life. Really. This is in the top 3 things that have ever been involved with. Hayley is a sweet girl who is easy to talk to and is really GFE. I hope to see her again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| CherryRedbottoms | DeMarco-8036 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 12/15/15 | |
|
Review by
DeMarco-8036
(101 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/13/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I saw Cherry's ad on TOB and gave her a call for the next day and I will say she's legit. She picks up her calls and is very easy to talk to on the phone, it seemed like we got along just fine so screening was light. She likes to confirm before the appt so I gave her two more calls before I was at her upscale location. Cherry has a body type I am crazy about, very curvy and firm, gorgeous ass and toned legs, full breasts and a cute face. She has really red hair, her pictures on her ads are very accurate, in fact she truely is more attractive in person. She's cautious and wants the session to be protected (which is why I gave the service a 9), but she performs like a PSE. As for the session....She was energetic and enthusiastic about everything, and likes to let you know that with the occasional dirty talk. She's not afraid to just go for it and dominate you or let you lead, but either way we really got after it in standing K9 (the view from here was amazing), 69, and Mish. We didn't strike all the positions, but what we did was incredible and very fulfilling. She's a very sexy woman and will treat you very well if you are the customary gentleman. She wants to stay UTR for her saftey, but I would recommend seeing Cherry Redbottoms! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| theharperkelly | Kdwill | Denver | Yes | 35 | 12/14/15 | |
|
Review by
Kdwill
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Beautiful sexual Dynamo. Grest website and blog. She arrived on time and is down for all that feels good to whomever: CFS incl Greek, DATy, 69, fiv, fia, vibrating anal toy- her. Also dato, hell I can't remember it all. Young, beautiful. Sexy. What more could I ask for. Well, two of her lol. This is a woman who could raise her rates. I'll be seeing her plenty. Btw on time arrival 1.25 hours away, body face breath pussy ass everything perfect. She came in the most sublime fashion with cock in vagina, my fingers on her clit, and vibrating butt plug in her. Fantastic. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Asian Anna | ampohms | Denver | Yes | 5 | 12/14/15 | |
|
Review by
ampohms
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Anna is a beautiful Thai woman, she is 1 of the best providers I have seen, she is all about pleasing you, loves daty, her tongue is wonderful and was everywhere, took gr$$k very well and bbbj with cim is outta this world. and her breasts are perfect! do not pass her up, this is her 1st time in Denver and wants good reviews so she can come out here more so lets help her out, you will not be disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ana | Charlie34-5334 | Denver | Yes | 62 | 12/14/15 | |
|
Review by
Charlie34-5334
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Needed an escape. Contacted Ana through P411, great contact and easy getting together. Ana has moved to new location off Southeast I-25. Clean, easy access. Greeting Warm, Friendly, Lingerie, Breasts, Kisses. Shower and refreshment offered. Ana pulled me into a New World that only she and I existed in. I was more than pleased with our session. Bonus for me, her girlfriend Kandi Apples, stopped by. Now that is a world shattering get together we enjoyed in the past. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NaughtyMorgan | coking | Denver | Yes | 43 | 12/14/15 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Always a pleasure to see my lady Morgan. She's such a sweetheart and easy going. She was willing to meet with me on such a short notice since I've seen her several times in the past. So glad she did that for me. Waiting on her next visit! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Brielle Paige | coking | Denver | Yes | 9 | 12/14/15 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Brielle is fucken amazing! Beautiful slim long-legged blond woman! The sexy nurse you always fantasize about when you're in a hospital/clinic. She had my toes curling with her top notch UTF. She isn't fooling around when it comes to UTF. Simply amazing. FS was awesome as well. 1st time time was quick as she was so tight and fiesty, which I love in women. 2nd time around she slowed it down a bit and I lasted way much longer. Almost went for a third but ran out of time, although she didn't rush me through the session. She deserves more reviews again since most of her reviews disappeared. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hanna-7382 | bigjimf150-1514 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 12/14/15 | |
|
Review by
bigjimf150-1514
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had an awesome time with Hannah. She just moved to a new location, no longer has multiple roommates as mentioned by previous reviewer, and her current roommate is another provider. She gave me a nice, quick rubdown, then proceeded to the main activities. The "three visit" rule is a new one to me, and she enforces it. Still very much enjoyed my visit, and looking forward to seeing her again. She is actually quite beautiful, I was shocked when she answered the door, you won't be disappointed. Service should (and from what she tells me will) be better at later visits. Overall, I'm quite satisfied and will make sure to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sasha Lane | ac_colo | Denver | Yes | 93 | 12/14/15 | |
|
Review by
ac_colo
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/2/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Met Sasha at her high end in-call location. Setting up was easy through her website and directions were spot on. Parking might be tough so leave a few minutes early. Called once I was parked and was talked through how to get to the entrance. There I was met by a petite smiling beauty. A nice hug and in we went. A drink, great conversation and some laughs to break the ice. Then the clothes went flying, she dropped to her knees and proceeded to give one of the longest and best teasing bbbj I have ever received. Lots of eye contact, slobber, and dirty talk. Ended with painting her fantastic looking rack. She cleaned things up and I left with a hug. Sasha is good people, loves what she does and it shows. Don't wait any longer and book your session. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| chloecummings100 | pfunk | Denver | Yes | 7 | 12/14/15 | |
|
Review by
pfunk
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Chloe is petite (4'11"), beautiful DDs, nice smallish round ass, pretty face, bright eyes, cute feet, and nice skin,. She does have a bit of mommy tummy. She was running a HH MSOG UTF special, so I booked her (for an hour) via P411. She met me at the door dressed in skintight black fitted pants, black spike heels, and a sexy red lingerie top. Great cleavage! I certainly got my moneys-worth! I highly recommend! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kandi Apple | dandyrand1953 | Denver | Yes | 109 | 12/14/15 | |
|
Review by
dandyrand1953
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/10/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Easy set up after verified references. Good central location. Kandi was very seductive from the get go. She helped me undress in a flirty way. She had a very sweet way of talking to me and seemed very interested in what I wanted. She was open to any ideas I might have or want. Before I could get the rest of my clothes off, she was down on me getting harder by the second. We fell on the bed together and she spun around into 69 position. What a nice little kittie, fresh shaved, no stubble, sweet smell and better tasting. She was very turned on by my tongue so I suggested we change positions so I could eat and dip fingers at same time. After she came and shuttered, we went into CG and I couldnt hold out any longer. Dog gone it, she said she wanted to "squirt" but I didnt wait for her. Maybe next time? She is definitely worth the time and effort to seek out this special and sweet lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lilly Ann | dandyrand1953 | Denver | Yes | 56 | 12/14/15 | |
|
Review by
dandyrand1953
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/13/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Appt set up was easy after she verified me. I got stuck in traffic and also got last walking to her place. She stayed in contact and guided me there. Her place was upscale and very comfortable. Into the bedroom we went and she was naked in a flash to reveal a really tight body and bald kitty. She started massaging me lying face down, then I asked her if I could massage her sexy legs and ass. She accommodated me and soon I couldn't resist to take a taste of her. She tasted very good and she made suggestions as to how she liked it, as good advice. She has boundaries without fingers, so I respected that. We changed positions and she put on the cover and skillfully brought me to an intense finish. A warm, steamy towel to clean up and I left with a smile. Sweet girl. Will definitely repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn 720-xxx-1278 | MoneyTeam | Denver | Yes | 7 | 12/14/15 | |
|
Review by
MoneyTeam
(43 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Saw autumn while she was staying in broomfield. Been wanting to see her for a while now but shes all over the place. I kind of think her pictures might be a little outdated theyre definitely her though, but shes a little thicker than her ads suggest. I didnt really mind cause her ass was all there. Shes got a big ass. Really good translated french nice and wet, put it all in her mouth while i spanked her juicy ass. Bent her ass over and gave her all i had. Greek is on the menu i definitely want to try that with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Domme Danielle | MikeInCOSprings | Denver | Yes | 5 | 12/14/15 | |
|
Review by
MikeInCOSprings
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I saw Domme Danielle in early December for a FemDOm session. She has a pretty good online presence, all of which is accurate, so I won't repeat those details here. Check out her web site. Domme Danielle has a clean and reasonably well-equipped playspace in a private residence in SW Denver. She has a couple pieces of fetish furniture and an array of fetish toys at her disposal. It was more than enough for what I was seeking. Her partner was present when I arrived, but it wasn't a big deal, and the session was conducted in a private part of the residence. The encounter started with a 15 minute discussion about my history, likes, dislikes, etc. She took the time to understand where I was coming from and what I wanted, which I always appreciate. Communication was excellent, as it should be before things like this. I had some specific requests, all of which she was willing to indulge me in. As far has her limits, read her web site carefully. She is very clear that she does not allow FS, oral sex, etc. But she was more than willing to engage in other activities that were not specifically mentioned on her site that other doms might balk at. I got the sense that she has a broad repertoire of things that she either enjoys or is willing to try. The session went down exactly as I had hoped. Domme Danielle seemed completely engaged and into the session, and appeared to have as much fun as I did. For a first visit, it went extremely well, and I expect that subsequent visits will get even better. I will be repeating within the next month, which should tell you something. At this point I will probably be seeing her exclusively until she gives me a reason to look elsewhere. If you are a FemDom aficionado, I recommend that you give Domme Danielle a try. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel Bordeaux and Mazie Scott | No One In Particular | Denver | Yes | 6 | 12/14/15 | |
|
Review by
No One In Particular
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/21/15, 2 Girl Show Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Having been a long-time fan of Mazie Scott, I decided to try her two girl special with her friend Rachel Bordeaux, and I'm very glad I did. I arrived at their very easy to find Denver in-call located in a discrete neighborhood and was greeted by the two of them wearing very sexy lingerie. They had me undressed in short order, and lots of mutual fondling followed with some expert UTF. That was followed by some great FS with Mazie and after a swap of covers, some wonderful FS with Rachel as well. Things finished up with Mazie providing an expert manual release onto Rachel's chest and neck. All in all the session was everything I was hoping for from my first two-girl experience and though I could have booked a longer time with the promise of MSOG, these two did enough that I'm not sure I would have been able to respond. I always thought Mazie was a stunner, but Rachel is quite the hottie herself. Definitely recommended separately, but even more together (and the best part is they are truly into working with each other and aren't just going through the motions.) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lariyah_Cash | stjones1919 | Kansas City | Yes | 1 | 12/13/15 | |
|
Review by
stjones1919
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Kansas CityIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Lariyah is a sweet and sexy vixen. Plenty of reviews on eccie give you the whole picture. This was my 2nd time seeing her. Her screening is thorough on the first visit. We'd txt'd a few times over the months in my failed attempts to reconnect. So, there was some light screening required. No issues, but it delayed our rendezvous. I'll know better next time. Txt'd her after midnight and she was available. Light re-screening, but no reference information needed. By the time we meet at her nice, private incall, it was later than I planned. Laid initial donation on table. Convo led to me kissing her neck on down. Really enjoy her nipples, they are sensitive erasers. Moved on to daty, which was as good as the first time with her. After she finishes and slowly pushes my head away, we trade places. Cover up (forgot she has GFE and non-GFE rate - see her website for details). Then ask about MSOG - yes, but for the added donation amount for GFE (duh!) - so jumped up to take care of that. Can't believe I didn't remember that. Guess I should play after midnight. Continue now with bbbj, she clarifies no CIM, and finish alternating with bbbj and hj. She gets a warm wash clothe to clean me up and we cuddle for a bit. I was too relaxed to go any more, but damn, does she do an excellent job of trying to make round 2 happen! It was a nice time. Next time, I must remember to start with GFE and meet earlier in the day/night/whatever it was... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AviAnne | Paul Pudenda | Denver | Yes | 8 | 12/13/15 | |
|
Review by
Paul Pudenda
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: We had been trying to schedule for some time, and finally the stars aligned. Avi is a lovely young lady, and very sexually oriented. Indeed, she is perfect for the vocation and has no distracting tattoos. DFK is as passionate as one could want. UTF is outstanding - slow and sensual. DATY is clean and responsive. In sum, the perfect GFE formula. The only drawback is that MSOG is available only with multiple hour appointments. Nonetheless, time with Avi is well spent, and I recommend her without reservation. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Karapearl | jetsetter747 | Denver | Yes | 143 | 12/13/15 | |
|
Review by
jetsetter747
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Simply a great time! Winnie is a good-looking Thai lady with yes, fabulous breasts. I normally go more for spinners, but it was a pleasure indeed deviating from this pattern. Her pictures are certainly accurate. Intangibles such as friendliness, an attractive personality, and an impressive customer-service orientation that brought back memories from past trips to Thailand made this session really worthwhile. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lorraine Lashes-7790 | YoungStud | Denver | Yes | 1 | 12/13/15 | |
|
Review by
YoungStud
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Texted Lorraine after seeing her TOB add. Had her come to my place and she arrived on time. Definitely hotter than her pictures and actually a bit tighter. UTF was awesome and she paid close attention to the BLS. Played with her pussy a bit and even got her to squirt. Very hot!! On went the cover and we did a few positions. Good conversation and great services. Will definitely repeat. Thanks Lorraine for a great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Reese Reynolds | 86Chevy | Denver | Yes | 142 | 12/12/15 | |
|
Review by
86Chevy
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This is the second time I have had the pleasure of Reese's company. From the time I arrived until I departed I was center of attention. Reese is an absolute joy to be around and is an awful lot of fun. I do highly recommend Reese for anyone looking for a relaxing getaway with a great person. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alexa Rayne | Nights Unseen | Denver | Yes | 37 | 12/12/15 | |
|
Review by
Nights Unseen
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/15, 2 Girl Show Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Sometimes in life you just know a good thing when you experience it. In this case, it doesn't take a genius to realize that times with Alexa Rayne & Avery Simone are some of the best adventures I've had. I have had the pleasure of seeing both women 4 times now. By reading their ad, you will know a lot of the basics; which are upfront: Rates, ages, and looks. Their pictures are accurate, but do them no justice as they are discrete. They are both very different in looks and personality. However they both share in common the traits of being intelligent, beautiful, fun, funny, athletic and engaging. Our time is always hotly anticipated. These ladies are very professional and classy. The downtown incall is very upscale. Calling the first time was a simple setup and as long as you are a gentleman; very straightforward and easy to book. They seem to be selective and that is a good quality in a provider. Conversations are always real and entertaining. We often share wine and talk for half the time. In the bedroom, the experience takes me to a whole other level. All seems right with the world when I am with these lovely ladies. And I mean exactly that: lovely. Their personalities are unique, yet work so well together. They are a great compliment to my own and to each other. The activities shared are incredible and varied. The latest time, they gave me the best massage of my life. Both women work out regularly and it shows. They have inspired my own workout routine because they look and feel so good. I guess I'm not one for divulging in the specific details of our activities, but I'm convinced you will enjoy every moment. It is impossible to be disappointed in your experience with such fine women. Good luck keeping up with their level of energy too. They are a rare delight and deserve to be treated like the amazing ladies that they are. You won't be dissatisfied if you take my advice on that one. It's a favor to them that I write this review and still remain honest by it; even though I selfishly wish to keep their talents hidden away. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Msnataliejohn | HaroldOne | Denver | Yes | 4 | 12/12/15 | |
|
Review by
HaroldOne
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I saw Natalie's ad and I could not resist. She is everything she says she is young, petite and extremely hot! She is a college student in Phoenix but plans to visit Denver often. She is a good addition to our visiting ladies. I am not a very good judge of sized but she has the smallest waist of anyone I have ever seen. When she was riding me cowgirl I could almost put my hands totally around her waist. She does have the bubbly enthusiasm of a little pixie. I look forward to her next visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sabrina | Aurorascout | Denver | No | 1 | 12/12/15 | |
|
Review by
Aurorascout
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures Experience Description: Ad states 80 with finger play. When there she says that is extra. The 80 is for straight massage. Happy with finger play is 180. I opted for the extra. After paying, there is little touch not really finger play and she is not very good with hj. Stops when popped. Would not go again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| KimberlyLuxx | Hvnaball2 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 12/12/15 | |
|
Review by
Hvnaball2
(59 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Ok, so I really have this thing for dark, beautiful, sultry, exotic women. It's a curse that I'm happy to live with. Kimberly completely fulfilled my fantasy today! This was her first trip to Denver and she's advertises both on P411 and TOB. She posts full face, nude photos.They are definitely hers and recent. If anything, she's even more gorgeous in person. Set up was easy through P411 - I requested an appointment for the next morning and within minutes had a text back from her. Next morning I arrived at her DTC incall and was greeted by a stunning beauty. Beautiful face, amazing body. She's dark complected, part tan, part heritage. We spent a considerable time just talking. Kimberly is very comfortable to be around, easy to talk to, very complementary and sweet. Gradually the clothes came off and the physical fun began. She has perfectly shaped natural B's, firm, with thick sensitive nipples that begged to be sucked. Of course, I did. DATY was fantastic - she was very responsive, very vocal, then very sensitive. UTF was accentuated with great hand work. Cover went on, tried a few positions, then finished with lazy dog. Kimberly has the perfect ass for that position. I'd call it a Brazilian butt - relatively narrow hips with a generously-round rear-end. Awesome! If it weren't for the lack of DFK (personal favorite of mine), I would definitely rate the service a 10. Other than that, I am looking forward to seeing her the next time she (hopefully) returns to Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hailey Of Denver | Dinger | Denver | Yes | 93 | 12/12/15 | |
|
Review by
Dinger
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/10/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Hailey is AMAZING!!!! She is tons of fun, a beautiful person inside and out, energetic, tons of fun, genuine, caring, and oh yeah TONS OF FUN!!! I love spending time with her -- She never disappoints and truly cares about me as a person. Even though it had been awhile since I'd seen her, the connection was still there and I hope to spends lots more time with her soon. I 100% recommend her and if you haven't seen her, she is someone you don't want to miss out on getting to know. Thanks Hailey for being so wonderful!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Asian Model Jennifer | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 42 | 12/12/15 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Decided to see Jennifer, really like her pics. Easy to set up, through texting and appt request thru 411. She is very prompt at answering messages and texts. She is really friendly and easy going, she speaks Swedish, she has a good sense of humor she cracked up when I said she was the first Thai Swedish speaking provider I have met. Her English is real good also. What is nice at the beginning and end of the appt, she is almost geisha like and helps you undress and dress. Got to the location and she had me just come in. She came out of the bedroom in a very short sexy dress which I requested, very, very nice. She does have a models body that is for sure. LK for a welcome, could not help but caress her body while standing there. Asked her if she works out and she said no, that was hard to believe. Her body is smooth, tight and firm, could not keep my hands off her cheeks. She asked if I wanted to take a shower, could tell it was more of a will you take a shower. Just showered before the appt of course but said sure why not. She stopped me before I went into the shower and said she would clean me up so I would not have to take a shower. She got down on her knees and started cleaning me, that was nice, she then started with some UTF, had to stop her and tell her lets retreat to the bed. Had her lay down and I started licking and kissing her inner thighs first, which she really seemed to like. Worked my way up and that is where she got real vocal, almost positive this was no act by all of the shuddering she was doing, really got me going. Next she started with some UTF, her UTF is very light and gentle almost a tease which was really nice. Pulled her up and we kissed passionately for quite awhile.Wanted some more DATY so I had her lay back down again which she was happy to do again. Real vocal again, and she was really enjoying herself again. Read how she does a SS, so I ask if she would do that, she got some lube and started this did not last long had to stop her. Got suited up and she climbed on top for some CG, she is really tight and really works it. Held on as long as I could, she drained me. I think she is allergic to latex also. Always bring my own for that reason. She cleaned me up real nice, we had a few minutes left and she gave me a nice massage on my temples, really nice. Did the half hr, should have done the full hr. Will repeat with her if and when she returns. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Asian Model Jennifer | jhooker | Denver | Yes | 42 | 12/12/15 | |
|
Review by
jhooker
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/15, 2 Girl Show Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Saw Jennifer and Asian Katy together. My first 2 girl experience. That was one wild hour!! Fun Fun Fun. My second time seeing Katy, both are absolutely beautiful and sexy, and very nice and lots of sexual energy. After a bit of nakedness and exploration we flipped a coin to see who was going to get my first load, Katy won the toss and her reverse cowgirl while feasting on Jennifers lovely flower finished me pretty fast. After a brief time out it was back to the mini orgy and doggy with Jen while she attended to Katy, then some deep legs over head mish and this old man was done! They cheerfully cleaned me up, we laughed, joked, and final hugs until we meet again. Thank you ladies. Happy old man in Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Karapearl | JR | Denver | Yes | 143 | 12/12/15 | |
|
Review by
JR
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/10/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've met Winnie two times before, this was the third time. I've known a lot of Thai girls, and WInnie is definitely one of my favorites. She has the finest rack available on any Asian woman bar none. She has a great, playful attitude, is endlessly accommodating, and is a pleasure to be with. She's not your petite Asian spinner, but her proportions are perfect and besides I'm a pretty good-sized guy so I need someone I can really ride without them backing off, and Winnie does not back off. I absolutely will see here anytime she's in town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Akilah Rose | j2ritter | Phoenix | Yes | 30 | 12/12/15 | |
|
Review by
j2ritter
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/11/15 Time: 1 hr Location: PhoenixIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have seen Akilah several times in the past.. I travel alot, just as she does, so when our timing is right we try to get together. Setup was easy, I contacted her via text and she responded right away. Upon arriving in Phoenix, I set a time and headed her direction. When Igot to her incall location, Itext her to let her know that I was there and she met me at the door with a big hug and LFK. Akilah has always been easy on the eyes and has a certain energy that helps put a person's mind at ease. Upon entering we chatted a bit about her travels as well as my own. I told her that I was headed out of town again in a couple hours, and she said she does not envy me. I completely understood that.. Akilah has a way of communicating with you that puts your mind at ease.. While we continued to talk we both undressed and got comfortable with each other. After a bit she slipped on the cover and began work. As always I had to ask her to slow down, as her CBJ certainly brought me to attention and ready to blow. I then asked to return the favor and she gladly laid back. Her DATY was clean and fresh, she responds well to your moves and I could tell that the sounds she was making were genuine. After a while I mounted up mish and I finished that way.. As we laid and cuddled for a bit while talking, I remembered that I had a 4 hour drive ahead of me so we both cleaned up and I left... It was certainly a great visit, and Ilook forward to many more. The drive was tiring but, what is a person to expect after such a workout.. Akilah, Thanks for your time and Iook forward to the next visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nadia Ives | Topnotchflicks | Denver | Yes | 11 | 12/11/15 | |
|
Review by
Topnotchflicks
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She answered door with sexy lingerie on and we had a drink while getting to know each other. Then we made our way to the bedroom she went straight for bbbj and then stripped slowly for me. Again with more bbbj and daty paizuri and then fip while she gave me hj. More utf and then cbj and mish. Followed by standing doggy then kneeling doggy. I wanted a rest so cowgirl then reverse cowgirl then reverse raised cowgirl. At this point she wanted a break as cowgirl hurts most women i am with because of my size. So i laid her on her back and bent her feet to her shoulders while i got back on top. More doggy then back to utf finished with hj while dfk. I only had time for an hour so I had to rush a bit to finish. Quick rinse in the shower and left. She said she wasnt used to guys with my kind of stamina. Service would have been a 10 if utf was deeper. Thanks Nadia for a good time! - Leo ;) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Tamelea Anderson | licker69 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 12/11/15 | |
|
Review by
licker69
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures Experience Description: A bit hard to arrange time for initial session, but definitely worth it once we connected. She is an older lady, but I thought she was beautiful and told her so, she has an excellent body and provides quality service. We began with lots of DFK and no mention of arrangements, which is always the sign of a great session to come. Clothes came off and the fun began. Lots more DFK then DATY and FIV. She has an amazing pussy and I couldnt wait to get inside. A little BBBJ and 69 then I got covered up for the main event. Told her she was amazingly tight, and she said "Thank you", which was funny. Very FTF with lots of DFK. Ill be back! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Serenity | Mtnriverrat | Denver | Yes | 1 | 12/11/15 | |
|
Review by
Mtnriverrat
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/10/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures Experience Description: I had been trying to get hold of her for a long time. Things jsut never seemed to work out. I tried again, sent a text and heard back She said she was available to come now. So a little while later, she arrived, we chatted and went to the bedroom. She also has friends that are available also. She started with a CBJ, the we went to FS and a few different positions. She said as she got to know me the menu items would expand. After we were done, we hung out in the hot tub fr a while and tallked about stuff. She said she hassn't really done reviews in the past, but I told herr that she should get on here and the reviews put people a little at ease when looking for a provider. Oerall it was a good time, and I will repeat in the future. She uses a text app, so sometimes she is a little hard to get hold of. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley | mikeyzo6 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 12/10/15 | |
|
Review by
mikeyzo6
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/15 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've seen Ashley twice now and have had terrific sessions each time. My latest visit was just a QV since i was pretty strapped for time today. Setup was very easy, completely through texts. When I arrived we got right down to business since it was a short visit. Handjob to get my attention, some wonderful UTF, on went the cover and finished k9. Ashley's attitude is fantastic, she makes you feel comfortable instantly. I must note that my first visit with Ashley was for a full hour, and there was absolutely no rushing whatsoever. She's a nice find, I'll repeat again, and again... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Lavish | adrianm59 | Boulder | Yes | 26 | 12/9/15 | |
|
Review by
adrianm59
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/15 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I spent an amazing hour with Lilly. Very upscale incall made me feel like her lover in every sense of the word. I spent an eternity at her Y, some of the best I have tasted and enjoyed. When she was ready to go down on me I was rock hard and she enjoyed every inch of me. The main course was tight as she road me and I held her tight to me by her perfect butt. I will repeat. You can't miss this. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| anabelle ashlynn | MojoMonkey | Denver | Yes | 7 | 12/9/15 | |
|
Review by
MojoMonkey
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Setting up the appointment with Anabelle was a breeze. As others have stated, she's even better looking than her pictures show and is quite a cutie. She has a very sweet and easy going personality and I enjoyed every minute of our session. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Summer Hummer | MoneyTeam | Denver | Yes | 13 | 12/9/15 | |
|
Review by
MoneyTeam
(43 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/8/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Summer is great. Ive seen her a couple times now. Easy set up shes always ready for fun. Dont need to wait up to an hour like some other girls for her. Awesome utf skills first couple sessions it was cfs but ymmv. The humming is nice but i prefer just sloppy, and lots of spit which she still is good at (; thanks summer ill be seeing you again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amy NH | MoneyTeam | Denver | Yes | 12 | 12/9/15 | |
|
Review by
MoneyTeam
(43 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Amy is just amazing. Im a sucker for a big juicy ass so i had to give amy a try. Easy set up. Arrived started with some chit chat little kissing. Then the clothes came off and i had to spank that big butt. Some awesome utf, gagging, and spit action till i came. Cuddled and talked a little before we got back to some of her skilled UTF bent her over and plowed those ass cheeks till i couldnt any more. Still had a little time on the clock so she sucked me some more then i bent that ass over again and you know the rest (; thanks Amy ill be seeing you again soon Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Yesenia-4618 | MoneyTeam | Denver | Yes | 139 | 12/9/15 | |
|
Review by
MoneyTeam
(43 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Seen yesenia numerous times now. I always ask her to wear something that really shows her ass. And she always does. As usual we get straight to it with some awesome utf and some ball licking and sucking. Lots of tongue action down there. Bent her juicy ass over and pounded it as hard as i can. I love seeing that ass jiggle as i thrust into it. Shes a freeeeeeak i love it. Were talking about filming some of our action next time (; so keep an eye out for that. Thanks for the fun yesenia Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||