Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

27101 - 27150 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Lilly Lavish Igriega26 Boulder Yes 26 1/3/16
Review by Igriega26 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/23/15
Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Where does one begin with a beautiful sensual woman like Ms. Lavish? Her GFE makes you feel like you're her man and the personal attention is unforgettable. I could kiss her full delicious lips all day. She is a wonderful kisser and the foreplay is top notch! Her breasts are incredible and her body OMG! She takes amazing care of her body which makes it very easy to worship. The DATY is impeccable and I could have spent are whole session enjoying what I believe to be the tastiest well groomed treat just outside of Boulder. Her incall is conveniently located between Denver and Boulder. It's well furnished and her bed is very comfy for any and all activities. Speaking of activities... Anything I've asked for I have received. Needless to say I'm a sucker for a cowboy climax. Watching her perfect body ride me to fruition makes me hard just thinking about our time together. And there will be a next time ;) I don't want to share, but this community should know they are missing out on something special. If you have a chance let this woman enchant you and make you feel like the only man in the world. Thank you Ms.Lavish! See you soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Celeste aboulderguy Boulder Yes 24 1/3/16
Review by aboulderguy (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/15
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It has been about a month since I saw Celeste and my apologies for the delay, but I just read a review about Celeste from what looked like a new reviewer and I couldn't believe how different my session with Celeste and my impression of her was. When I first saw her as she opened the door, my heart skipped a beat: she was stunning. And things just got better from there. As with any lady I meet, I did not arrive with a pre-planned agenda for what my session would be, and for me I feel that with any great provider YMMV. I have found to be true with all of the ladies I have most enjoyed being with as those were the most intimate. For me, intimacy comes more from an emotional connection than any particular physical activity. I truly believe it is the most intimate of ladies with whom YMMV. That is what I find to be the difference between what might have been a good session and what is a truly phenomenal experience that will last long after your time with the lady has ended, which was true of my time with Celeste. With me Celeste was sensual and compassionate; our time together flowed with intimacy and ease. She was a generous lover and all activities were safe (i.e., covered), which I respect and appreciate. As I was leaving I thought she was even more beautiful than when I arrived. My session was spectacular; and, in fact, our time spent together still lingers in me with a longing to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsay Laurent Beautiful7 Denver Yes 4 1/3/16
Review by Beautiful7 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is smoking hot and wants to please, a great conversationalist. Treat her right, a big 10.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
bri-2113 outdoor3 Denver Yes 14 1/3/16
Review by outdoor3 (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/15, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bri had posted before with cherry (also on here and reputable) but I was to busy to see her but I saw she had a new ad and contacted her and lo and behold she was with cherry for new years. Since I'd seen cherry many times, on here as miya aka cherry, I knew I could trust visit and bri some she was newer. Nice place in dtc, both dressed in sexy attire and it was a very relaxing and comfortable setting. Chatted for a short bit but as soon as one piece of clothing went ALL the clothing did lol. They played with each other and with me equally and and if ever there was a 3 some fantasy to have you'd want both of these girls there. Everything was performed with enthusiasm and I couldn't imagine starting a new year off happier. Highly recommended and beautiful :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessicafriendly Blackthorn Denver No 3 1/3/16
Review by Blackthorn (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After reading a review on her I decided to give her a try. She has a nice body but probably a {SNIP} problem. During the activities she would fall asleep momentarily. Not exactly the most stellar performance I have ever witnessed. The review I read said she allows cim. That was not true for me. In the end it was self serve while she lay there like a limp rag. Thumbs down!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tamelea Anderson Blackthorn Denver Yes 15 1/3/16
Tamelea Anderson cojo Denver Yes 15 1/3/16
Review by cojo (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/16
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: I was met by Tammi who was wrapped in a towel and was very pleased as I found her attractive and as mentioned in another review she is not as thin as the picture but has a very nice body. We started by a little kissing then I moved my mouth to her enormous breasts which I enjoyed before moving "further south" for a bit until it was her turn to reciprocate with BBJ for a while which was very good and then covered up and she mounted an rode me with great skill until I could not hold on and had to "let go". We talked a little before I left, she is very personable and easy to talk to and I enjoyed the session very much.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kandi aka girli outdoor3 Denver Yes 1 1/3/16
Review by outdoor3 (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/16
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up standard 2 call and texted real girl with a huge chest who def likes to have fun and get down. She has other reviews on here under girlie. Real and fun


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gypsy-4037 Vassago Denver Yes 5 1/3/16
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Gypsy after seeing her ads on Backpage for a while. She is a truly curvy girl the way I like. She has a classical beauty to her physique. Loved grabbing her hips. Her breasts are natural and full, her face was enticing and exotic. Beyond her physical representation, though she is down to earth, and honestly I had a great time with her. She is one of the most fun people I've spent time with in a long time. I think this girl's rates will go up soon. If not, they probably should. She was certainly better than a lot of girls who charge twice her rate. Will say she is a girl who keeps safety in mind at all times. If that's not what you're after, you may need to search elsewhere. If you're looking for a natural date with a curvy, beautiful girl, maybe Gypsy is what you need. Additionally, she went out of her way to make me feel comfortable. It was the closest thing to a real date that I've had in years.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaylee Smith diggin dog Denver Yes 17 1/3/16
Review by diggin dog (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kaylee doesn't post often, and it's been awhile since I've seen her ads, but a new one showed up and I jumped on it. I met her at an upscale condo in the Stapleton area with convenient parking. She was easy to contact via text, but with bad traffic, I was running late to the appointment. She was a bit behind as well, so all worked out OK. Kaylee met me at the door in a beautiful black negligee, and her 8 months preggo belly was a beautiful sight to behold. Her pregnancy has made her breasts even more sexy with their fullness and dark nipples. We sat on the couch and conversed, getting to know each a little better, then started making out, clothes coming off, and before long I was getting one of the best untranslated French lessons I've ever had. I couldn't hold off before I CIM. A 2nd shot on goal was on the menu, but this old man just couldn't come through. I do hope to see her again when she is again available.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miya aka Cherry jj254-1 Denver Yes 8 1/3/16
Review by jj254-1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/15, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cherry and her friend Bri for a 2 girl session. Everyone plays with everyone. Everyone has fun. They look just like their pics. Thick where they need to be. All natural up top. bri's ad http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hey-fellas-come-get-weeet-n-wild-with-busty-bri-incall-available/21518583 You want it on the menu? Cool, cause it's there. Back door is extra. Wasn't an upsell. I don't care about that entrance, but tossed it in since it came up. These girls dig you. They dig each other. You'll love it. I did.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn 720-xxx-1278 Wannabebad Colorado Springs So-So 7 1/3/16
Review by Wannabebad (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/15
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been seeing Autumn for a long time now and thought I would end the year out right. Well almost. Autumn is a very nice looking young lady but does have a little paunch on her that the pics don't show. Her body is nice enough though and her breasts are very nice. Got to her hotel in the springs and found the room easy enough. I settled on 80 for the hh that we discussed on initial setup through text. Well it was supposed to be 80 for hh but it was more like a qk visit who's is why I rated a 6. After we took care of business we undressed and got to the fun. A CBJ to start and then on to the main event. Doggy then on the edge of the bed with me standing so I could look at her. I asked about DATY but she says she doesn't like it so that was off the table. Her moans are faked for your enjoyment and you can tell. Have to say she is a snug fit as she has not had kids so that was enjoyable. All in all it was a 15 min 3G session with not a hint of GFE. At this price point it was acceptable but I probably won't repeat due to the rush and not a hint of chemistry. You may have better luck but I did not. Recommend for looks and price point but don't expect much else. As a disclaimer maybe she was expecting a qk visit because the heading of ad says 80 hh but the body of the ad says 80qk which I admit I missed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel average1 Denver Yes 50 1/3/16
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had another fantasy of seeing Natalia again. In this fantasy, setup was easy because I have seen her a few times. The fantasy continues. Greeted at the door with DFK, hugs and caresses. Natalia is one of the most sexual ladies I have seen. In the bedroom, she is a passionate lover who lets me know what she likes, listens to what I like and makes the most wonderful sounds during all activities. Her oral skills are wonderful and it is obvious that she is VERY orally inclined. Every part of my body felt orally attended to. The main event was great, as always. Though YMMV, I've always found Natalia to be a caring, passionate and skilled lady. This was a nice fantasy to end 2015.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessicafriendly rotleaf Denver Yes 3 1/3/16
Review by rotleaf (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/16
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessica is super chill. (Her hair is blonde now.) Gave me a hug and kiss to make me feel comfortable right away. Got business out of the way and then onto a deep bbbj w/ lots of eye contact, slurping and head movement. Boy, does she really enjoy sucking cock! She got me hard in no time and although I had intended to CIM, she got me so worked up, I told her I wanted to fuck her. She has a nice young and tight body with a cute butt. Fucked her hard and fast in mish and unloaded right there! Needless to say, I will be returning for another visit. Highly recommended!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
b_banks512 Tyson Denver Yes 7 1/3/16
Review by Tyson (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/16
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Very fast and easy scheduling. Three calls to Brittany's front door. I was happy with what I saw. A sexy young woman in tight clothes with stunning curves. Brittany was friendly and easy to get along with. Also, she has a tongue ring, which I found exciting. Brittany had a challenging time with my...uh...personal dimensions, but her positive attitude saw me to the happy ending I needed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gabby-3087 1 Gentlejeff1 Colorado Springs Yes 8 1/1/16
China 501 Paul Pudenda Denver No 1 12/31/15
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm looking for a steady ebony provider. Unfortunately, China is not the one. She is a nice girl and certainly legitimate, but definitely in the wrong business. She's a bit of a germaphobe, who doesn't appreciate the value of Listerine. Very limited service. No kissing and only cbj, which for me is a complete waste. FS is available, but after popping with cbj she was up and getting dressed. I definitely will not repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mystic of Denver olderfunny Denver Yes 99 12/31/15
Review by olderfunny (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As her many reviews say, she is a wonderful girl. She's smart, educated, verbal, and really enjoys meeting guys. Her incall in north Denver is very clean, classy, and close to I-25. Her pictures are a little out of date--she's lost some weight, and her sweet face is even more striking. Her very large, natural breasts are now even more prominent and beautiful. She has a bit of a mommy tummy from a recent baby, but she's still lovely. More important, she's sweet and warm; a real GFE who holds you close to her soft body. She met me at the door in a terry-cloth wrap and gave me a deep French kiss. She held me close to her, and I felt those large warm breasts pushing into my chest, and I held her ass against mine--and things only got better from there. As everyone says, Jordan loves kissing and kissing--lots of tongue, juicy and vocal--and the same while kissing her nipples or pussy. She loved DATY, was very vocal, and kept looking at me as I looked up at her while I was sucking her clit, and you knew she was having a good time because she stroked those beautiful large boobs and especially rubbed her hard nipples. She had a big beautiful O, and after some further play, and putting on the hat, I did too. She loves doggie, but we finished mish so I could push deep into her tight pussy and touch those enormous beautiful breasts and have more sweet kisses. My tongue touched her tongue as my dick exploded. Doesn't get much better than that. We also talked--but you don't want to hear about that. I look forward to seeing her again.


Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nadia Ives lustfullover Denver Yes 11 12/31/15
Review by lustfullover (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/15
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nadia was running a review special, and her pics had me quite intrigued, so I figured I had to give her a whirl. It is a decision I will never regret. She greeted me at the door wearing a cute lingerie get-up, and after a brief introduction, we started with a little DFK. We quickly made our way to the bedroom, and clothes were removed during kissing and foreplay. After some mutual teasing with UTF and DATY to work each other up, cover went on and she rode me to perfection. We chatted for a little bit and got to know each other before some more foreplay and oral moved us into round two, which again ended in her riding me amazingly. I normally go for more pops in a multi-hour session, but was having so much fun with the teasing and foreplay, that two held me over just fine. Nadia's body is spectacular, which complements her sexy dark eyes and gorgeous face. She's one you'd like to show off when you're out on the town if you catch my drift. The only things I regret were not trying more positions and not having enough money for more hours! As always, YMMV, but if you're on the look out for a new and exciting provider, I'd give this one a try, fellas.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
nervesinpatterns zilla135 Fort Collins Yes 3 12/31/15
Review by zilla135 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This will hopefully be the last time I see a provider as I'm getting married and need to give up the hobby, and boy, Winona helped me go out with a bang. She was very easy to work with on scheduling via text and she showed up right on time. This was the first O/C experience I've had and it couldn't have gone any easier. She is so adorable and friendly. She offers a full GFE spectrum of services (Greek and BB are optional at an extra cost). Started with a makeout/undress session that quickly evolved into oral (she was very excited when we started DATY) and proceeded to one of the best BBBJs of my life. This girl loves to deep throat! After I finished we had a very nice conversation. I hate feeling rushed and that the provider is bored, she was engaging and easy to talk to, which is a big thing in my book. We finished a 2nd round giggling and exploring more until our time was up. To sum it all up: Great Experience. Not a clock watcher, enthusiastic, adorable, with a very open menu. Go she her, you will not regret!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ambermarie077 citori40 Denver Yes 1 12/31/15
Review by citori40 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amber is a very pretty petite ebony princess. I spent some wonderful times with her in California this past summer and just spent more time with her as she is visiting Denver. Her incall is very upscale as this is how Amber operates. She is a very classy and customer focused provider who focuses all of her attention on the satisfaction of her customers. Ambers face in Angelic (oh those eyes and that smile!) and her killer spinner body is tight, toned, and smooth. Her perfect unenhanced B-cups are firm and youthful and topped off with pert pierced nipples! Her stomach is flat, tight and 6-pack toned indicating that she takes very good care of herself. She creates a special rapport with her clients and makes the time spent together so comfortable and non-rushed. She is a college student and its obvious to tell that she is intelligent and sophisticated. Although she is not full GFE, (YMMV), she does an amazing job making you feel like a king! Amber is low volume because she wants to build a special bond with regulars and she is the perfect companion to the man who desires a true classy, responsive provider who generally cares about her clients!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase me Lately aka Trixie Thomas kinky_dog Denver Yes 61 12/31/15
Review by kinky_dog (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow what a blast. Chase is full of spunk. From the minute I walked in it was full on. She greeted me with a nice deep kiss and then started rubbing my package, it was a hell of a way to say hello lol. With in moments clothes were off and some very sloppy utf was going on. I of course returned the favor with some daty, she was super receptive and everything was clean an fresh. On came the the cover and away we went. After a quick finish she helped clean me up, took a shower and was out. She is easy to talk to and her pics don't do her any justice. Can't wait for round two with her. Also she mentioned Greek is on the menu for extra so I'll have to partake in that next time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Anna avscupquest31 Denver Yes 5 12/31/15
Review by avscupquest31 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another great and polite asian provider visiting denver. She was so soft and sensual, made for a great experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April-2875 funtimes50 Denver Yes 2 12/31/15
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was looking for a new provider and found an interesting ad on BP... petite, young and beautiful. Ok, I called and she answered. Usual two calls, then an address. Nice upscale part of town and not a hotel (ugh) so I was highly encouraged. She opened the door and wow, beautiful is right. Not the girl in the ad, but every bit as pretty. I made my donation and then she asked exactly what type of massage I wanted. I love to start by massaging the provider so she raised her price for the switch part. Still reasonable for this type of service. I was smiling form ear to ear! Gentle, tender, caring, would all be words I'd use to describe April. Petite and athletic, while still being sexy and sensual. Her touch was fantastic and all activities were performed with a smile. I have already been back to see her. Be smart and book an hour with her soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Luna Syn Wannabebad Colorado Springs Yes 5 12/31/15
Review by Wannabebad (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen Luna get some reviews and seen her ads, I always love a thick girl and she said she had some heels so off I went. Incall was decorated to lend to a festive atmosphere and after some things where taken care of and we where both comfortable the fun began. She was dressed sexy for sure and she is a very very sweet girl with an awesome squeaky voice. She is a little more voluptuous then her pics suggest and for some reason she had a lot of bruises but she might enjoy rough play with other clients or just bruises like a peach. She told me she has an oral fetish so not to deny her I let her practice her French on me and have to say holy Christmas tree!!! Luna is probably the best head I have ever gotten in my life. It was fucking amazing! The other reviews don't lie and this lady knows what she is doing. As for the other activities everything else was average yet fun. I may not go back to her for the full meal deal but believes she charges a rate for just French lessons and if I was in the mood for that she would be the first and only call I made. Highly recommend her for that alone.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gage of Denver geecue2 Denver Yes 3 12/30/15
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been wanting to see Lenora when she first came on, our schedules never seemed to work. Finally able to schedule with her. Definitely her in the pics, very sexy. Lenora is very easy going, real friendly and very much into the appointments. Got to the hotel, she was a little delayed stuck in traffic but she kept me informed so no big deal. She was worth the wait. Opened the door and their stood Lenora in a sexy teddy and thigh high nylons, very nice. Could not keep my hands off her,started with a kiss and caressing and rubbing. She kind of laughed saying you do not waste no time. Kind of got caught up with each other, started with some more kissing and caressing on my part, she is a very good kisser. We layed down on the bed where the kissing and caressing got alot more intense. Kissed my way down to some DATY and FIV, she is very tight, she really seemed to like this, this went on for quite awhile. Then more kissing, she then said it was her turn and started with some amazing UTF. Decided to go to a 69 position and finish this way, wanted some more of the DATY. Finished this way, totally drained. One and done like always, but we cuddled and talked to finish out the time. Definitely wills see Lenora again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Melanie Tattoo Fun4uco Denver Yes 2 12/29/15
Review by Fun4uco (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Well, the lady in the pictures is her, but probably 10 years ago? Maybe 5 years ago? Scheduling is tough as she 'has a lot going on' in her life. If she looked as good, or as young, in the pictures I would give this a better review. But, she is isn't fat or rail thin like she easily could be with the lifestyle she likely lives. UTF was pretty good, not quite for as long as I wanted. Also, like the other review said, she didn't bring her own cover, but luckily I had some. Daty was good, clean and as it should be. She seemed to enjoy the main event and was very enthusiastic about every position except CG, which she said she was self conscious about. She does have some scars on her stomach, but I still enjoyed the view. The view from doggie was good, and like her breasts, her ass is nice, soft enough but not too soft. Would I recommend? It's a close one. You can't complain much for the price, but just expect someone a bit older than the pictures and definitely got the look you expect.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Louisa 720-621-5424 MoneyTeam Denver Yes 3 12/29/15
Review by MoneyTeam (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/24/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. This girl is a fucking gem. Ive seen her a few times now. She was the first real experiance ive ever had a few years ago. I was met at the door by a sexy ass woman dressed like a stripper. We started making out as i played with her tits. Then she grabbed my cock and started slurping on it so damn good as she ran her nails down my balls. I keep it clean but Ive never had my ass licked before and that felt wierdly amazing. She let me CIM then i started eating out her delicious pussy, bent her over and returned the dato. She sucked it again. Amazing skills lots of spit and slobber on my balls then we did some missionary she held me real tight as i kept going deeper and deeper. She is a freeeeeeeak. I fucking love this girl. Ill be back soon baby.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah DeVerioux csreviewer Colorado Springs Yes 31 12/29/15
Review by csreviewer (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up to a very nice in-call location in Central Colorado Springs. I was blown away by her appearance. She is absolutely stunning with an amazing body. She is very accommodating and was so tight and happy to please. She simply is the best provider I have ever encountered. While her prices are a little higher than I like to spend, she is worth every penny.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessicafriendly thedenverspeculator-7871 Denver Yes 3 12/29/15
Review by thedenverspeculator-7871 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The room was pretty messy. She could be a great looking chick but of course the ... doesn't help. Decided finish off face F****** her and finished CIM.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mindy Moore thevikingsven Yes 1 12/29/15
Review by thevikingsven (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/15
Time: 15 min Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Newbie with review specials. I set up an appointment with P411. She agreed to time and sent me details to her incall, a midrange hotel near Arboretum. Arrived in room and got down to business. I disrobed while we talked briefly. She gave a friendly DFK gave a good BBBJ and I wasn't into much more. So she got on all fours and I went K9. She has a nice ass. and I finished in just a minute or two. Cleaned up and left with 5 minutes to spare on the 15 minutes. She delivers and her pictures are accurate. So I will recommend her as a yes.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veronika thevikingsven Salt Lake City Yes 1 12/29/15
Review by thevikingsven (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/15
Time: 30 min Location: Salt Lake CityIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw an available now on p411. sent a request and quick appointment set up. Great TCB and communication. Arrived at the quite private apartment incall that she shares with another provider friend. Went to the door and when it opened, I was escorted into this dimly lit love den. She greeted me with an awesome DFK and hug. She was wearing a see through pink top where her nipples showed thorugh and had some pink lace panties on. Her jet black hair and accent, along with what she was wearing instantly turned me on. I was naked by the time we got to her bedroom and what happened next was the single best PSE and session I have ever had in my life. She climbed on top still in her lingerie and began more DFK. Then she went down and put on a cover with her mouth and gave an amazing CBJ. Seriously didn't know I was wearing one, and she slipped off her pink panties and pulled the top of her negligee down around her waste so her big breasts were out. I played with them and started sucking on them. Her IOP was the biggest turn on, she then flipped around and began more CBJ with enthusiasm including moans and then straddled my face for some 69 and DATY. She has a beautiful pussy that smelled clean and tasted great. The PSE experience was beyond what I've ever experienced and within just minutes I was at the edge. She then jumped on for some CG with more serious IOP. I felt like a god. Seeing this sultry and hot Russian chick on top with a little lingerie in view and the grinding and moaning, I finished quick. It was the best experience of my life. We talked a little about travel and I left. I will absolutely be back. She is amazing. She loves it. The place is set up exactly like you would want it to be and looks like there are options for even a swing.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alanakay thevikingsven Yes 1 12/29/15
Review by thevikingsven (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/15
Time: 30 min Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alanakay is HOT. she is definitely a spinner. Tight, athletic body, flat stomach, tight, perfect ass. perfect breasts. well placed body art and impeccable makeup. She could pass for a porn star. I saw an available now on P411 so I sent a p411 message and text. We scheduled a visit at her incall hotel within an hour. TCB was great. Due to short notice there was a 30 minute delay in our agreed upon meeting time, but great communication it was not an issue for me. I went to the door of her incall and she opened the door wearing a sexy backless spaghetti strap top and some tight hotpant shorts. Her body was amazing. Her face was beautiful, definitely even better than her pictures. I think she was also wearing her signature pink lipstick? Nice conversation and a few laughs. She communicated well while I was there and made me feel comfortable and we both undressed. She started by asking what I liked and what pleased me while sensually rubbing my chest. It was so sincere that I said exactly what she was doing. It was a slow, sensual time of her rubbing and tickling my chest, legs and then rubbing my cock. She laid her naked body on me very sensually and buried her head into my neck and kissed as well as made her way down and started a slow and perfect BBBJ. Before long, she slid on the cover and mounted me RCG. It was amazing and perfect. Again, it was very slow and sensual. Her IOP was fantastic as she looked up, looked back and made me feel like a man that she was enjoying being with. Her ass is amazing and everything is perfect. She turned around into CG and again slow grinding. With the lights low, it was about as sensual as I ever remember having. As i got close, the grinding became more intense and so did her IOP, which is the biggest turn on for me. When finished we both cleaned up in the bathroom where I showered. She was very forgiving of my body, very friendly and the experience for me, at least was sincere. I loved it and I will visit again. Not just because she is hot, but because the experience was tailored to my tastes and exactly what I was looking for.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AshtynRose thevikingsven Yes 2 12/29/15
Review by thevikingsven (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/15
Time: 30 min Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: 5'4'' 120lbs 34c-25-32 green eyes. Lots of tattoos because she is a tattoo model. Her cheeks are pierced. I saw an available now on p411. Sent and inquiry and she was the fastest to respond. Set up a date for a few hours later. Went to the notel motel and went in. Very friendly and attractive. She has a unique look and carries it very well. She travels a lot doing her tattoo modeling so there was some interesting conversation. She has a very voluptuous body that a real woman should have with curves in the right places. We both undressed and laid on the bed. AshtynRose is very accomodating. She helped me even through times of non-performance (hey, it happens). She never once made me feel concerned about it and did a remarkable job making our time together work. She gave a great CBJ and then mounted me CG. We switched to standing k9, then mish. Turned on the AC mid-way and then finished in CG. I showered and left. She was a nice time and a sincere provider. I would recommend her . Recommendation: Yes


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gabriel-2896 happyme Boulder Rip-Off 3 12/28/15
Review by happyme (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was a rip-off. There are way better options than going through here and the agency.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brunette happyme Boulder Rip-Off 1 12/28/15
Review by happyme (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/15
Time: 15 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: She was a rip off. After taking the money, ran out of the house and a cold winter night. save your money and see other beautiful and amazing providers. :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy-9169 Flexmentallo Colorado Springs Yes 14 12/28/15
Review by Flexmentallo (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is a wild one. Regardless of the time you spend its all the same. This chick just wants to fuck. Everytime I go to her place shes got anal porn on the tv. She provides a great bbbj then afterwards I bend her over. First in her pussy then in her ass. Dropped a thick load like I always do. She's my new favorite out there right now.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tamelea Anderson Flower Poweer Denver Yes 15 12/28/15
Review by Flower Poweer (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We had a wonderful time together. This woman is a well endowed blond that is very skilled in many ways. Her in call is a medium room. Easy to park and to find. I loved unwrapping her like an early Christmas present! She has a rack to die for and loves to give head. She is not a young spinner but a mature woman built for comfort not speed. She is new to TOB but knows her stuff! I'll be back soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brielle Paige Maxwell Denver Yes 9 12/28/15
Review by Maxwell (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/23/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Brielle's photos are real and she is as beautiful as they show her. I had a very nice time and would like to repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Summer Hummer whatwassaid Denver So-So 13 12/28/15
Review by whatwassaid (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very easy contact and setup. All of the logistics went totally on schedule. She is honest in her ad, it says "thick" but she was slightly heavier than her pictures would indicate. Session was ok. She was friendly, pleasant and seemed to want to make sure I got what I wanted, very business like. But overall nothing special.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
rebellious jj254-1 Denver No 2 12/28/15
Review by jj254-1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Started talking to her the day before. She chose the name Vanessa. Took a little while to get through to booking. She's new, so she wasn't very organized on that end. I was patient. Fast forward a day. It took 4 hours to set a time. Yep. 4. Whatever, she's hot, right? When I finally set a time, she asks for how long, for the third time. an hour later, she asks if I can move the time up. I explain I can't, and get no response. An hour before the time I ask if we're still on. 'If you're up for it' is the answer. Yeah, I am. She asks how long. Again. I wonder if these girls are really so busy they can't look back through the texts, or even remember they have an appointment on their first day. Anyway, I pick the amount and wait half an hour for a reply. If you've followed along, that puts us 30 minutes before the appointment. She asks for the outcall address, and gets it. Then tells me she's on her period and doesn't have any covers. She asks if that's a problem. Yeah, just a little bit. That'd have been nice to know, I dunno, around the start of the booking process? I got a whole 'sorry, some guys like it' and a wasted evening. If you book with her, good luck. Maybe she'll get her shit together someday. The early signs aren't good, though.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alli Spanky Denver Yes 14 12/28/15
Review by Spanky (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/15
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. Had an amazing time with Alli. Met her outside her place near Cherry Creek and was very pleasantly surprised by how great she looked. She took me upstairs and offered me a beer, which I happily accepted. I took off my shoes and socks and sat on the couch for a bit of get-to-know-you. After a few minutes, I said I would like to take a shower. What followed was 2 hours that I'll never forget. Guys, if you want to spend some time with an awesome young woman with an awesome attitude who is a firecracker in bed, give Alli an email. Don't expect DFK or BBBJ, but she is awesome. I've already repeated...with one of her girlfriends. That review in the works. Oh, if you're allergic to cats, pay a bit more for an out call.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
rebellious thedenverspeculator-7871 Denver Yes 2 12/28/15
Review by thedenverspeculator-7871 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: she was pretty. thin. new to the board. ymmv for sure


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Lavish coloradoark Denver Yes 26 12/26/15
Review by coloradoark (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I decided to give Lilly a second chance.... Boy was that the right choice! Turns out she wasn't feeling well during our first session great engaging conversation with a beautiful woman. And excellent services! Certainly would recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kadi pjhammer Denver Yes 24 12/26/15
Review by pjhammer (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a beautiful, fun, smart and nice young woman Kadi is! Met at her very nice DTC area apartment. Upon entering, I was stunned by her beautiful face and curvy body. WOW! Had some conversation and then started with nice slow sensual UTF and played with her ample breasts. On to CG and we both enjoyed immensely and then finished off with K-9. Some cuddling and more conversation. I was spent. Kadi is a lovely provider. I highly recommend and I shall return.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lynn habib1 Colorado Springs Rip-Off 1 12/26/15
Review by habib1 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: RIP OFF! Stay away from her and Casey Cakes (Who was standing outside the door). I had seen her ads for months now, I usually see Shay Butter for my quick fix, but decided to grab her for a quick fix since Shay didn't pick up. When I called, I asked if she was GFE, she said, "Yea, I like to have fun." (Note: Her ad says open minded) I show up and stopped to use the restroom in the lobby. She called me demanding to know where I was. I told her I would be there in 30 seconds. I walked past Casey and knocked on the door. I should have left. I got in, put the donation down, undressed. She came out and then said she was ready. We got on the bed and then as I moved in to kiss her neck she said, "Oh, baby...I forgot my rules." The rules were as follows: -No kissing, not even on the neck. -Don't grab or kiss her breasts. She claimed she had a cut, on both nipples... -Doggy is the only position, except if you have her on the edge of the bed, then missionary. She said she has a stomach problem and can't have the pressure of a person on her. -No BBBJ and CBJ was to be extra. I asked about "Openminded" and the comment when I asked about GFE. She said, "I'm not a nasty bitch, I don't do GFE or any of that shit." I got up, grabbed my cash, gave her 20 and started dressing. She called her pimp or whoever and told him that there was a problem and to tell Casey to stop me from exiting. She pulled a taser out of the drawer and started threatening me with it as I was dressing. She kept threatening me with the taser and demanding I leave the money as I could hear someone on the phone telling them that if I walked out Casey would slow me down long enough beat the shit out of me. After I left, she then had the balls to write a text to me saying I was acting shady. Stay far away from her. I told her I'd leave a bad review and she said she'd just change her number and get the next guy. She has pink/purple hair and two piercings on the bottom side of her mouth. She is always posting ads, so it shouldn't be hard to see her. I'll add numbers regularly to her profile, because she needs to be shamed out of COS if not the business. The pictures are well taken, but her body isn't what it appears in the bad.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlet Love ajot Denver Yes 2 12/26/15
Review by ajot (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely great! I loved every minute with her. She greeted me with a kiss and was smiling for most of the session which makes her even better looking than the photos that are unquestionably her. I will absolutely see her when she comes back to town, probably for longer! 100% GFE, MSOG, no attempts to upsell, absolutely what I love, and can't wait for her to come back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AviAnne ajot Denver Yes 8 12/26/15
Review by ajot (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to contact her easily, but had some issues because I kept getting delayed then she would get delayed. In the end she showed up a little bit late because of snow and traffic, but she communicated and we all know about being late - I just mention it because you shouldn't give up or get mad if it happens. She showed up with a kiss and we slowly worked through the foreplay. What I didn't like and hadn't seen mentioned in other reviews was that MSOG was an upcharge. I'm used to that being known and accounted for, so it was a bit of a shock when she started packing up since it didn't take long. But we were able to talk about it, negotiate a while longer, and suddenly it was like a lightbulb and she was a GFE again for the rest of the time! While I dislike not knowing ahead of time, and I don't know that I didn't make the call to keep going because I was so worked up, it was still a very good time and probably worth it. I'm a bit confused on how to rank the pictures. She mentioned they were old and she needed more (she's since put a few more up). They don't show some of what I'd like to see - but I'm pretty sure they aren't fake or anything.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane Merlinator Denver Yes 93 12/26/15
Review by Merlinator (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/15
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was in the mood for long slow edging and teasing session and Sasha delivered very nicely. We met at her incall. Parking can be hard to find there, so plan for that. I brought a bottle of vodka to share and we spent some time relaxing with great conversation. After a while we went to the bedroom. The massage was great with a lot of buildup and backing off. Finally, she took me over the edge. I got dressed and spent the rest of the day with a big smile on my face.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Monroe BP lillongman Denver Yes 6 12/26/15
Review by lillongman (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw her post on BP and called to setup a quick visit after work. Due to a mixup on my part I ended up at the wrong hotel. Fortunately no one opened the door :) When I finally made it to the right hotel, Lisa was a sight for sore eyes. She is tiny, very beautiful and looks much better than the pics on BP. Started with a HJ, followed by Cowgirl, Mish and finished in doggie. The view in doggie is unbelievably awesome. I will be back just for that. BTW, her current number is: 720-809-6502


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: