Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Nicholeofdenver | jimbois-9178 | Denver | Yes | 70 | 1/13/16 | |
|
Review by
jimbois-9178
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/18/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This is a late review and I am sorry it took this long. I had seen Nichole a couple of years before and I wanted to see her again. I sent an e-mail and then two call system once date was set. Nichole provides a private incall and without going into great detail, she was very horney that day and we took advantage of each other in a lot of different ways. I will say that if you haven't had your prostate massaged, check it out. As always, YMMV. Thanks Nichole. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| CallieMartin | Bora Bora | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/13/16 | |
|
Review by
Bora Bora
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/4/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Callie is a gorgeous lady, with pretty face, pretty all natural body and very soft skin. She has a beautiful smile and beautiful blue eyes that captivated me immediately, and her elegant makeup made them even more attractive. Her apartment is perfectly clean, which for me is somewhat important. Parking was not a problem and the place is discreet and silent. She was very welcoming, friendly and easy-going at all times. I felt comfortable from the very beginning. I took a refreshing warm shower before playing and I never felt rushed. Actually, I was the one worried not to exceed my time out of respect for her time. She has a lovely personality: a perfect combination of intelligence, education, femininity and sensuality. She was very attentive to my needs and preferences. Everything was done to my utmost satisfaction and I very much enjoyed our time together. She was positive, enthusiastic, sensitive and sensual. We had the chance to chat, laugh and have fun. Thank you Callie! I hope I can see you again soon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Miki | wolf | Denver | Yes | 36 | 1/13/16 | |
|
Review by
wolf
(82 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Miki is very nice Thailand girl. Attend all the time to me. Very nice incall. Clean girl , smell good beautiful body. Thk u miki.U r so nice:) Hope to see you soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Angel Soft | KidNYC | Las Vegas | Yes | 4 | 1/13/16 | |
|
Review by
KidNYC
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/24/15 Time: 4 hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This was my second session (1st review on oThER site) with her and I went in with my eyes open and knowing what to expect. And I couldn't have been more blown away even if there was a hurricane in that room. It was like advancing in a video game from level 1 to level 50. I was not prepared for what this deliverer of deepthroat was going to unleash on me. Her technique was different, better or elevated. It seemed to be her older sister had taken over. Her motions were erotic, her pace frenetic, her depth astounding. It's like I grew an inch in those 2 hours. She was switching up speed and angle constantly, just driving me mad. I partake in tantric principles so I'm able to hold out for long periods. But not tonight. I lose track of time with her so not sure how long into the session I busted but let me tell you I spoke to Jesus, Al Goldstein & Robin Byrd and finally Harry Reems that night. You know what I mean it was monumental. Anyway her and i have hit it off and get along so we just hung out for a bit while my system rebooted. After maybe 30 minutes we were at it again. When I'm with her life is perfect. It's all broken down into sensations and touch, sight and sound, mind & body working together. She must have blown me for an hour straight and while I got close number 2 was not in me. Her devotion, raw sexual energy and passion for sucking are unmatched. I feel I've had a better, more fulfilling experience than porn actors. They'd be jealous of me. So hit her up if this is your thing. But check any expectations at the door. I can't wait for our 3rd session. She probably has more to show me. God bless her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kelly Lin | Dizzo | Boulder | Yes | 15 | 1/12/16 | |
|
Review by
Dizzo
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/16 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This is the second time I have seen Kelly so I wanted to especially thank her for an amazing session. She is a very sweet little lady but so much fun to fuck. She is very tight, DATY was clean and fresh and I would highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Naomi Michaels | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 72 | 1/12/16 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've seen Namoi several times and will continue to do so in the future. She's lighter now than her pics but still some of the greatest breasts and nicest ass in all the land. Nice incall, dropped donation and began to catch up on lost time. All GFE activities are YMMV, but if you are up to par, you will definitely enjoy your time. She's one of my ATFs and sure she will be one of yours too! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kiley Marie | tha_donjuan | Denver | So-So | 4 | 1/12/16 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/1/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Look...she may/may not go by this name currently but found she had a couple of reviews on here with this number. The pics are her but don't expect that in person simply because she was all done up for the photo shoot. I did incall and frankly should not have. Her place on the outside looks ok...but once inside...quite the mess. Clothes everywhere...couple pets and just not a professional setting at all. The good is she changes into a nice sexy outfit without any underwear....the massage is decent with a touch of teasing. The bad...you don't get to touch any part around or near her kitty and the sensual part is ok at best. I have seen and written many reviews. I won't bash her but my expectation level at her prices are much much higher. She is the girl you see when there is NOBODY else to see and you just don't want to do the job yourself. There are many providers to choose from so just keep your options open. She does have a cool vibe but damn she needs to bump up the incall and the service. So for me...I won't repeat and stick to my solid providers. Just sayin. Happy hobbying. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AvaLovely | briscorp1 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 1/11/16 | |
|
Review by
briscorp1
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/30/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I will have seen Ava three times as of this review, and will see her again. That likely tells you everything you need to know about her quality, but I'll elaborate nonetheless. She arrives on time. What she's wearing are thigh-high black leather boots with black stockings and off-shoulder shawl (because it's freaking cold outside). I could just glimpse her low-cut black bra showing off her cleavage underneath--incredibly sexy. Her hair is long and gorgeously done, her lipstick a glossy blood red. She has liquid brown eyes. Prior visits included a slinky LBD and black heels, and curve-hugging jeans with black satin blouse. She dresses to the nines, as you would want and expect. Ava is a gorgeous woman--a beautiful brunette with the classic hourglass figure. She takes care of herself: Toned body, soft smooth skin; the curve of her lower back--the sexy pillars of her core for those of you who appreciate that in a woman--is right there. Sexy calves. Perfect thighs meet to form her perfect ass. 'Personable' is a quality Ava possesses. She is a fine conversationalist--intelligent, inquisitive, secure, with a good sense of humor. She was most appreciative of the candles, rose petals on the bed, wine, chocolate, and African-style percussion music for the mood. This being our third time, we were very much at ease as we chatted and laughed and 'caught up' for the first twenty minutes or so; yet Ava helped create that rapport from day one. Relaxed, easy-going, and comfortable is how I'd describe our time, every time, from beginning to end. Beyond that, Ava gives of herself--her body--as if you were the only one she has ever seen or will ever see--a true lover's offering. She is responsive, affectionate, sensual, and an incredible turn-on. She enjoys taking her time with things. Respect, consideration, and a certain romantic finesse from you will result in the time of your life from her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Asian Sweet Bunny | edible_303 | Denver | Yes | 26 | 1/11/16 | |
|
Review by
edible_303
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Bunny is by far the most genuinely nice provider I have ever seen. Although it seems improbably she is even more beautiful in person than in her pics. I had such a great time with her that I now eagerly await each of her Denver visits as she is the only ASP I will see anymore. The 9 for service is simply because we spent so much time talking and cuddling after the first go that we ran out of time to try a second. Don't miss your chance to see Bunny when she is in your town, you will regret it! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| seductive sasha | foxred | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 1/11/16 | |
|
Review by
foxred
(56 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/16 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This is not the first time I have seen Sasha and it will NOT be the last. She has always been very accommodating and limber. Sasha is sweet and gfe and one of my atfs. She fades in and out and I try to catch her in when I can. Luckily I was able to fit into her schedule today. She is petite, and has added a little weight since last I saw her, but still a nice site. I find it well worth my time, every time I get a chance to visit with her. Daty and tf were on the menu, but I'll have to save that for when I have time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AriaAmandi | WaitingItOut | Denver | Yes | 11 | 1/11/16 | |
|
Review by
WaitingItOut
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Aria has the striking beauty of a model (at least for me) - dark hair, blue-green eyes, beautifully proportioned face and lips as well as body. Her picture hide some of her features so I was very pleased to find her even more attractive in person. I commented more than once to her that I'm surprised she's not a professional model. But what do I know? Setup was very easy and the DTC location was very nice. A condo complex that I'd not visited before; she's sharing with two other providers. I pre-booked for the next day but then had to reschedule, then she was a little late arriving for our new time. Despite all that, she was very prompt in communication and answered the door looking fresh and beautiful. Aria is definitely GFE - I found our styles to be well-matched. I was disappointed that, on this day, TF was on the menu rather than UTF (she apologized but had good reasons) but her enthusiasm and technique more than compensated for the cover. Neither of us were that interested in DATY so we went straight to cowgirl, mish, and ended with doggy. We talked for a bit and I enjoyed hearing about her adventures of the past couple of years and her exotic background. Amazing to me that this woman just turned 21. Only negatives for me were the less-than-perfectly-clean bed covers and the large amount of lube she used. I believe the latter contributed to the former. It may have also been due to the limited time she had to prep before I arrived. Overall, the incall was one of the best and I really enjoyed daylight streaming through the windows while having great sex with a stunning woman. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Chase me Lately aka Trixie Thomas | woodykush | Denver | Yes | 61 | 1/10/16 | |
|
Review by
woodykush
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Chase is a blast! This woman is comfortable with her sexuality and posts when she's horny. She loves sex and has the drive of the energizer bunny. Not to mention that she's intelligent and fun to hang out with. Sometimes you gel with a woman sexually and sometimes you don't, but I can't imagine any man not gelling with Chase. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MarieWestview | tommyjohn | Denver | Yes | 2 | 1/10/16 | |
|
Review by
tommyjohn
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Marie is a cmt working out of a nice condo in Lakewood, advertising on bp (she has not posted as Marie, just posting with the phone number so far); she is just getting back to the massage game in Denver after some time elsewhere. Personally, I'm partial to quality massage when hobbying and I've seen Marie a number of times because I get so much more than a halfass 'rub' prior to the sensual portion of our time. She's very attractive, petite and sweet! She has the normal evidence of motherhood, but I hardly notice once I see that smile! Fbsm is all that's on the menu, but I'm sure I'm not the only one seeking good therapeutic massage with a sensual side. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SultryKitten | dandyrand1953 | Denver | Yes | 84 | 1/10/16 | |
|
Review by
dandyrand1953
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/31/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures Experience Description: Samantha's place was easy to find and very clean inside. She uses a massage table and the massage was directed at my sore spots, and she worked them well for the short period we had. She understands the male body very astutely and is well educated in holistic healing and massage, although a CMT, she knows how to hit the right spot. Her UTF is what she enjoys and is therefore really good at it. If you are looking for a pinup girl, move on. But if you want to feel relaxed and pampered by someone with a magical touch, this is the one. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mystic of Denver | Topnotchflicks | Denver | Yes | 99 | 1/10/16 | |
|
Review by
Topnotchflicks
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/2/16 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Amazing utf! What else can I say. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Elle Belle | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 38 | 1/10/16 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/31/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Elle is a beauty, pretty witty and extremely sexy MILF type lady. Greeted at the door in a form fitting dress that shows off her curves very well. Chatted briefly, dropped donation and went to her fun room. Very good kisser, MSOG was on menu along with all other acronyms. Not a clock watcher and a relaxing afternoon. Definitely one to see! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elle Belle | tehotherdude | Denver | Yes | 38 | 1/10/16 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/16 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've been trying to meet Elle for a while but my constantly busy schedule had me waiting. She was unequivocally worth the wait. I made it to her nice clean incall with discrete entrance and parking and as some other reviews have opined she is oh so nice to greet in person. She is petite and quite beautiful. I was first attracted by her sweet disposition on the phone and in person her sunny personality is without peer. Inside and out attractiveness. Irresistibly likable, I couldn't wait to play. We had time only to talk briefly as I had other things in mind. Clearly intelligent, she has, at times, a self-deprecating sense of humor and it's clear she's comfortable with herself and that rubs off onto you. We were soon naked and like all the activies she is engaged, talented and enthusiastic. She is a marvelous kisser and as I suspected her UTF would be spectacular as she takes direction readily and aims to please. Elle is totally girlfriends' at a level that renders the very notion of service without meaning. It's like what you would expect coming home from war. She has a gorgeous mound which is tasty and clean, suckable nipples and ass and a naughty look when she is with you that just makes blood flow. After multiple positions in her wet grip I have to say it was an 11 for service. Off the charts. In years I've met no one like her. I enjoyed our time immensely and even fulfilled a fantasy or two in the process. I'm glad she's close by and still will be even if she relocates as planned. If she has the availability, I am there. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlett Dayne | justwondering | Boulder | No | 1 | 1/8/16 | |
|
Review by
justwondering
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/16 Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well here I sit after a 2 1/2 hr drive for nothing. Shame on me for choosing a provider with no real reviews that I could find anyway. I read Scarlett's post on backpage many times and looked at her website. Sounded like my kind of woman! Seemed as if she has been in the biz for a while, both here and Mo, and posts on several sites so I thought she should be reputable, even though reviews weren't all that plentiful,not to mention she looks hot! I contacted her Tuesday night through her website asking if she could do an outcall Thursday night and she immediately called me back, good thing I didn't hit send right before I went in the house! Keep tjis in mind if you try scheduling with her! She sounded very sweet and sincere on the phone and we set up a two hour date for Thursday night. Wednesday I get a text from her saying she is unavailable from 6:30 and later on Thursday and won't be able to see me. (I was thinking she got an overnighter and opted for that instead.. I get it.. I'm in business too,) She apologized and ask if I could see her earlier that day or reschedule. I texted her back and we set up a date for Friday at 12:00 at her incall. She ask me to text her and hour before, which I did, I texted her again 40 minutes before.. Nothing. I get to Boulder and emailed her, hoping that maybe my texts were just not going through, sit at a gas station and wait. I try calling her at 12:00 no answer. I guess lesson learned again, stick with providers with reviews! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor bp | searchrt | Denver | So-So | 2 | 1/8/16 | |
|
Review by
searchrt
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures Experience Description: Saw Taylor in DTC area , easy to set up and visit . Friendly on first meeting , mentioned she didn't look like her post pic's , she said hair color change. Don't think so.! Once donation made, I was instructed on several rules . No kissing, easy on the nipples, all in all not into the session. Very much a business deal attitude. It may have been just me. Oh finally she has a mommy tummy. A real turn off for me at least. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Toreyy | Harleybagger69 | Denver | No | 1 | 1/8/16 | |
|
Review by
Harleybagger69
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/16 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures Experience Description: Lousy session. Shorted by 20 minutes and on the phone half the time, couldn't wait to leave. TOFT with BP. Big mistake. Her website is totally inaccurate. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cecilia | phaedrus2005 | Boulder | Yes | 35 | 1/8/16 | |
|
Review by
phaedrus2005
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/16 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Cece was super sweet to see and convenient for me since she's north side of town. Everything was super smooth to setup, laid back and fun, she's very bubbly with a pretty face and sweet demeanor. Her Russian/French combo was spectacular - you will not be disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Gabby-3087 1 | mikeyzo6 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 8 | 1/8/16 | |
|
Review by
mikeyzo6
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/16 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I met up with Daisy at a nice north end incall. Setup was simple, completely through text. It's always a plus when the girl that opens the door is the same girl as in the pictures. Daisy is very cute, she definitely has that "girl next door" look. I left the donation on the dresser, and the clothes quickly came off! Started off with some epic UTF, this girl has skills! On went the cover for some mish, then CG. Finished with an unbelievable BBBJCIM! It's not very often that a session exceeds my expectations, but my time with Daisy certainly did. She's very sweet and has a terrific attitude! I'll definitely repeat often! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Julie James | bigberd | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 1/8/16 | |
|
Review by
bigberd
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/16 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Contacted via P411 and set up the appointment mostly through text. As the appointment approached the weather was getting bad but she arrived on time. She looked and smelled great. After a little small talk we gpt right down to business. She was fun and open to all of our activities. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Just Jos | bigdog | Denver | Yes | 112 | 1/8/16 | |
|
Review by
bigdog
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: What more can I say that hasn't already been said? Sweet, friendly, intelligent, sexy and those legs leading up to a firm tight ass! She made me feel like I was a rock star...coming several times (her, not me) ahem... Some of the best head I've received while she was looking up at me with those big brown eyes. Jos really enjoyed having me in her mouth, taking all of me while she gagged! What a girl! Treat her right guys! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ari | opmike-3123 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/7/16 | |
|
Review by
opmike-3123
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/2/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: My massage with Ariana (or Ari) was a very nice experience. Her in call is EXTREMELY CLEAN, safe, secure, private, easy to find and plenty of parking. The setting is relaxing with candles and massage table. The candlelit room provides just enough mystery to excite the senses. She uses a friend's pictures in her Back Page ad, but she is pretty and has a nice curvy body. She is more of a Spanish ethnic mix than her pics imply, with a curvier backside. She has beautifully smooth skin that is unblemished by piercings or tattoos. I understand the need for anonymity, but I also understand the disappointment when the provider is not the person in the picture. Ari uses pictures that best depict her while not giving away her identity to the world, I get it. I am just trying to be fair to both sides in this review. The massage itself was wonderful. It is actually a real massage and it felt great on my sore back and stiff muscles. Ariana really enjoys doing it, which is really the most important thing - She is a very sensual person and I could feel that sensuality during the massage, especially after I flipped on my back. There are the typical rules below the waist, but she welcomes touch otherwise and that smooth skin is wonderful to feel. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Gabby-3087 1 | luvbrunettes | Colorado Springs | Yes | 8 | 1/7/16 | |
|
Review by
luvbrunettes
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/16 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Not sure what happened with the last reviewer, but I had a fantastic time with Daisy. Set up was very simple through text messages. Text works great for me, because it's more discreet. I actually set up this session sitting in a meeting. Haha. Providers that don't take texts are missing out IMO. Anyway... Daisy is a very attractive girl, exactly as the pictures show. Super friendly, easy to talk to. Nice hotel on the north end of town. I laid my money down on the nightstand, and we got undressed. UTF to start was fantastic. She asked me if I would like to go down on her, absolutely. Kitty was perfectly trimmed (my favorite, not a fan of all bald) and tasted great. She complemented my skills (thanks!) and really was getting into it. I moved up for mish, but as daisy was helping me with my condom, she went down on me again, and my holding out skills were no match for her UTF skills :) I was not disappointed. Felt great. I saw in other reviews she is DFK friendly, I'll be back to see if she's a great kisser ;). As always YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kiley Marie | lowly1 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 1/7/16 | |
|
Review by
lowly1
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Booked a session for Mistress Kylie to make into a slutty whore. She knew exactly what I needed and oh wow did She give it to me!! will definitely be seeing Her again it took me a while to write this review as my head has stayed spinning for a week! If you ever wanted to experiment in BDSM will in no way go wrong calling Mistress Kylie Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kadi | gimmyg | Denver | Yes | 24 | 1/7/16 | |
|
Review by
gimmyg
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/29/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: WOW! That is the word I shouted when I saw Kadi (well literally) She is the epitome of sexiness and beauty. The in-call location is easy to get to and she answers all messages as fast as she receives them. Kadi has a very clean incall. We got to know each other for a few minutes and shared a drink before getting on with the festivities. I cannot share all details but let me tell you that she is a fire-cracker and loves to please. I was looking for a local that can be my go to and I found one that is way beyond expectation. Kadi, you are my ATF!!! Hope to see you soon... (note that the donation amount was a review special) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Msnataliejohn | citori40 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 1/7/16 | |
|
Review by
citori40
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/5/16 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow! This lady is beautiful! The pictures are a good representation however I believe she is more beautiful in person!! Met at a quiet upscale location and the atmosphere was very comfortable, Natalie has a great personality, soft spoken but very pleasant. Seemed to really enjoy our time together and had a super time with multiple positions. I will definitely repeat! Thanks Natalie! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rose361 | thevikingsven | Yes | 1 | 1/7/16 | ||
|
Review by
thevikingsven
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/1/16, 2 Girl Show Time: 30 min Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Starting the new year off with a bang band doubles sessions with SouthtxHottie (rose361) and her partner celeste361. Attractive spinner. About 5'1'' . Tight body and a great ass. Perky nipples. Sheis hot with dark brown hair and tattoos all over. Saw the two spinners coming to Austin for the new year. Had to meet them. PM and text messages took a while, but when they confirmed they were coming into town. they responded. Setup visit at incall. Arrived and I was given the wrong room number on accident. They were down the hall and one of them came into the hall to check what must have been awhile, I asked her if she was Celeste and she said yes. Big sigh of relief from me. Went into the room and her doubles partner was there. Time donation was left on the counter and one counted while the other one laid me down and did a naked body exam of my areas to check for any bumps or such. Was kind of hot. After the all clear, started getting a BBBJ from Southtxhottie while Celeste started DATY of her doubles partner, then made her way up and started kissing my chest. She then straddled my face and we started 69 and DATY. Partner then started licking my balls. Celeste made her way down, put on a cover and started a RCG and Southtxhottie sat on my face and started grinding. It was a hot time and both girls are very hot. both tasted and smelled great. I had to be inside southtxhottie and so she moved down to CG and was nice and tight. She started grinding and within minutes I was finished. I showered and we sadly parted ways. Great start to the beginning of a new year. I would absolutely see them again. I tried the next day or so, but they were booked until they left town. I will be sure to schedule again when they come back to Austin. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Misstiffcos | MikeInCOSprings | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 1/7/16 | |
|
Review by
MikeInCOSprings
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/16 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I connected with Misstiffcos through TOB, looking for a BDSM session in the Springs area. It was a lucky find because she has a considerable amount of experience in this area, which is a rare find in COS. We arranged the encounter via TOB and I visited her in her incall near Falcon. Upon arrival at her incall we spent some time discussing our likes and dislikes, and how the session would go down. Miss Tiff is a good communicator and a smart lady with a good head on her shoulders. She is proficient at many aspects of BDSM and has actually spent time "living the lifestyle". She has a sadistic side too, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and look forward to experiencing again. Bottom line: I left a very happy and satisfied (and sore!) customer, and will be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Madison Monroe-6320 | jiggamandenver | Denver | Yes | 57 | 1/7/16 | |
|
Review by
jiggamandenver
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/16 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: So the last few times I tried to book my ATF it's not worked out. I happened to stumble across Madison in BP. Was kinda leery at first but then saw some reviews here and saw she also posts on Eccie so I figured she was legit. I booked her special, just a quickie. Standard 2 call setup. When I first saw her I was surprised how petite she was. Also in her jeans her add did not look as good as her pics. However once the cloths came off I was loving her add. Great shape/size for her petite size. Anyway full menu available but I just wanted some UTF. But she only does TF so on goes the cover. Must say her TF was real good. Gotta play with her ass and pussy. Great time...if i see her again I'll go either full hour or at least HH. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Niki | thevikingsven | Yes | 1 | 1/7/16 | ||
|
Review by
thevikingsven
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures Experience Description: Niki is very attractive. She has a firm body so it's hard to say she is BBW, but she is larger because she's tall and "big boned". Again firm body and big booty. She is a student. Saw available now on p411. sent meeting request and set up was easy. Scheduled for an AM incall appointment near airport. Arrived on time, gave me directions and we met. She was wearing sweats and t shirt. She overslept, but was on-time for the appointment. After introductions we both stripped down. Started with HJ, then CBJ and she got on for some 69 and DATY. She smelled and tasted clean. She is very strong with beautiful big thighs and booty. She mounted me CG and moves like washing machine on spin cycle. Tried RCG, K9, MISH, back to CG and then finish with CBJ and HJ. Finished with a shower and we talked about the hobby for about 15 minutes. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Celeste361 | thevikingsven | Yes | 1 | 1/7/16 | ||
|
Review by
thevikingsven
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/1/16, 2 Girl Show Time: 30 min Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Saw the two spinners coming to Austin for the new year. Had to meet them. PM and text messages took a while, but when they confirmed they were coming into town. they responded. Setup visit at incall. Arrived and I was given the wrong room number on accident. :) They were down the hall and one of them came into the hall to check what must have been awhile, I asked her if she was Celeste and she said yes. Big sigh of relief from me. Went into the room and her doubles partner was there. Time donation was left on the counter and one counted while the other one laid me down and did a naked body exam of my areas to check for any bumps or such. Was kind of hot. After the all clear, started getting a BBBJ from Southtxhottie while Celeste started DATY of her doubles partner, then made her way up and started kissing my chest. She then straddled my face and we started 69 and DATY. Partner then started licking my balls. Celeste made her way down, put on a cover and started a RCG and Southtxhottie sat on my face and started grinding. It was a hot time and both girls are very hot. both tasted and smelled great. I had to be inside southtxhottie and so she moved down to CG and was nice and tight. She started grinding and within minutes I was finished. I showered and we sadly parted ways. Great start to the beginning of a new year. I would absolutely see them again. I tried the next day or so, but they were booked until they left town. I will be sure to schedule again when they come back to Austin. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Miki | diggin dog | Denver | Yes | 36 | 1/7/16 | |
|
Review by
diggin dog
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/4/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Miki is visiting from California. I missed her the last time she was here, but to my great fortune we were able to hook up this time around. She answered my inquiry promptly and gave me her location at an upscale hotel in the DTC area. When I arrived she texted her room number. As her door opened, I was greeted by a beautiful 26 year old Thai creature, who looks even better in person than in her pics. She treated me like a king throughout the session, and I was delighted with her touch and giggling personality. The asian women just know how to treat their men, and Miki may just be my ATF Asian. Thank you Miki, and I hope to see you again during your next venture to Colorado! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| nervesinpatterns | ajot | Denver | Yes | 3 | 1/7/16 | |
|
Review by
ajot
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/16 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I just had a great time with Winona. Her pictures are honest and purposefully trying to NOT hide things with glamor pictures like I've seen with a number of others. She drove down from FC to Denver and we agreed on the above donation as a review special and drive time. She greeted me with a kiss, and while we started on the couch, we didn't stay there too long. I won't give a play by play, but she was very quick to go whatever speed I liked for moving forward in all activities. I was very happy to see her enthusiasm. She's very new to this, but didn't seem timid or shy in anything. Everyone is entitled to their rules, and while she might have some rules and some things that are extra, I certainly didn't run into them or see anything but a bunch of enthusiasm to see me have a great time. She wasn't a clock watcher (or maybe she was in a "don't worry about it, tons of time, lets have fun" sense). If you have a favorite provider that knows just what you like without saying, she might not be for you. If you like someone new and enthusiastic with her look, I can't see you being disappointed. The biggest reason of all to see her? Attitude is definitely a 10/10. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mystic of Denver | jiggamandenver | Denver | Yes | 99 | 1/7/16 | |
|
Review by
jiggamandenver
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/17/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Saw her yet again...right now she's my ATF. The day I saw her I was going to use a CC instead of cash for a HH session. However she switched phones recently and had some issues with Square on new phone. I had on me so instead of a HH we did a quickie session. She apologized again and again and I told her no issue as these things can happen. Our quick session was great...UTF with more cimnqns. Her head game is on point...girl will have you wanting to wife her up during your session! As always great time with her! Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kadi | dandyrand1953 | Denver | Yes | 24 | 1/6/16 | |
|
Review by
dandyrand1953
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/2/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kadi was an easy setup, but had to have 2 references, strict. I met her at a beautiful apt. She was in a baby doll nitey. She has the body of a goddess with long silky legs, naturally big breasts, and a sexy little bottom. (No MILF marks) We started with a glass of Basil Hayden, that I brought as a present, (she likes). We were in the bed in quick fashion. Wow, this young lady has it all. Tight and sweet pussy, soft legs around my head, soft natural tits for Russian, and very pretty face and smile. My first pop was in the RCG position, we had another glass of whiskey, and at it again. I wanted to taste every part of this young lady's body. It is exquisite! We went through several positions and I finished violently with doggie and her legs over the side of the bed. Wow what a view of her cute tight ass and me pumping her hard. Guys, just a hint, go gently on the DATY, her lips and clit are super sensitive and she comes easy. She is such a joy to be with, you should spend as much time as possible with her. Don't do the HH! Enjoy! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kadi | Thecunninglinguist1 | Denver | Yes | 24 | 1/6/16 | |
|
Review by
Thecunninglinguist1
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: OMG! This is the best time I've had in the last 10 years of hobbying. Booked through P411. Immaculate high end apartment just north of DTC. I walked in and was blown away by her beauty. Killer body with a small ass and fantastic natural DD's. UTF was very good. Lot's of DFK. DATY was fresh and clean. By the time we got to cowgirl I lost it. The cowgirl is not to be missed. She really knows how to work it. I highly recommend her. Easily a 10 in my book. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Msnataliejohn | wolf | Denver | Yes | 4 | 1/6/16 | |
|
Review by
wolf
(82 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/5/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Ok natalie is pretty girl. Nice perfect body. Good attitude. Just want to say thank you natalie. Hope to see u next visit to denver:) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Juli | Stonemaker-7640 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 1/6/16 | |
|
Review by
Stonemaker-7640
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/24/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Tired of seeing the same ads on BP, I decided to check out CL. Now that my ATF decided to move or not answer my texts, came across this cutie. Set up was simple. A few texts and I was on my way. As soon as I pulled into her complex, not shady, I saw many families there so I felt as if my car was safe. I got the apartment number and knocked. As soon as she opened the door, the pics matched the face. At the time her place was messy, was in transition of roommates moving, but they were not there. I saw an ash tray so I assumed she smoked, but not during the session. She's very thin for my liking so I thought a half would be ok to try out. I'm into larger breasts and thought well this is new. Not a big chest but nice nonetheless, perky. By the way, I opted for the topless. She is very accomodating and I decided to try again at a different day. All I can say is I think I have found my ATF. She is very nice and can hold a conversation. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kelly Lin | creamme69 | Boulder | Yes | 15 | 1/5/16 | |
|
Review by
creamme69
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/5/16 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Kelly is a sweet young lady very willing and able to please a man. She is fairly new but had a previous review and is a P411 member. It was an easy choice to give try her. Private very nice incall on the way to Boulder. I was very very happy with our GFE session together. She has to be one of the best values at 200 per hour. Give her a call - I suspect her rates will go up as she become more popular. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Cayla Cabela | cologuy4funn | Denver | Yes | 74 | 1/5/16 | |
|
Review by
cologuy4funn
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/29/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Cayla is a very attractive mature woman with a buoyant personality and a great body - it's clear she works out, and she has a really nice tan. :-) Cayla was very personable and talkative from the moment she opened the door; I immediately felt at ease. I noticed her energy right away, and her kissing was great - somewhere around LFK if we're dealing in acronyms. Regarding more private matters I don't provide details, but I will say that it has been my experience that treating people with the respect you yourself expect generally nets a positive response. Everyone has likes and dislikes when it comes to intimate encounters. sorting it out is part of the fun. if this is just a fancy way to say YMMV, then fine - YMMV. I had a great time, and I'd do it again, dammit. :-) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| AriaAmandi | Home run hitter | Denver | Yes | 11 | 1/5/16 | |
|
Review by
Home run hitter
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/4/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Beautiful young lady with an awesome personality, enthusiastic and very good at what she does. Probably the most perfect DD's I have ever seen and an overall amazing body. My first time back in the hobby after almost a year hiatus and I'm glad I found her. Nice conversation before and after and not a clock watcher. She only has a few reviews but is not lacking in experience. Another home run! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Akilah Rose | coking | Denver | Yes | 30 | 1/5/16 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/17/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She gets booked up really quick! I was lucky enough to be able to get her booked as soon as I saw her ads during her last visit. and damn I am so lucky! Got her as soon as she arrived to the DTC and all I can say is, she's absolutely amazing! Great session with multiple positions and very great ass to hold and bounce on. Pre-book rate is unbeatable! Waiting on her next visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miya aka Cherry | average1 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 1/4/16 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: First, Cherry's phone number has changed to 702-572-6457. There are times when I have the fantasy of seeing someone new (or at least new to me) and this was one of those times. Though Cherry advertises on BP, she has been reviewed on TOB, so I thought I would see about meeting with her based on her TOB reviews. Set up was fairly easy after providing references and we texting back and forth to arrange the specifics. As to my fantasy of the time spent together, all I can say is WOW !! Cherry exceeded my expectations in a variety of ways. I found her to be prettier than her pics. Cherry has gorgeous eyes and seems to always have a smile on her face, Great attitude and very open to talk about anything bedroom related. No drama, just fun. It was an incredible turn on to hear her say what she enjoyed and she really proved that she liked what she said she liked. I found her tasty and responsive to the max with her pretty kitty. Her UTF skills, eye contact, enthusiasm and pace were outstanding. And the view of her tush during UTF was wonderful. She likes to watch and said that she liked me to watch. If you've read my other reviews, I am a fan of UTF and Cherry is in the group of ladies who have rocked my world with UTF. It was hard to hang on for the main event, but I had to last because I wanted to feel her ass cheeks bounce against me during doggy. What an great feeling that was (and what a sweet view). The hour felt like it went by quickly (time flies when you are REALLY having fun). I seldom get out of my comfort zone, but am glad I met Cherry. A second visit will definately be happening. YMMV, but I was pleased and weak in the knees when we were done. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Gage of Denver | Wufan | Denver | Yes | 3 | 1/4/16 | |
|
Review by
Wufan
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/4/16 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: OMG, she is back!!! I just got back from my visit with Lenora Jane! Now I will do my best to keep this straight to the point and short, because if not I could go on for DAYS about how wonderfully sexy, beautiful and fun this lady is! I had seen Lenora a few years ago when she went by a different name, and I must say it was hands down THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD with a provider! Then she left to explore alternative endeavors....and since then it has been a rare occasion for me to hobby. Even so, when I would, sorry, but nobody could hold a candle to Lenora. Don't get me wrong some of the experiences were good, but NOTHING compared to Lenora. That being said I was ecstatic that Lenora was advertising again on TOB, and I took the first chance I could to see her, and once again IT WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!! I don't want to get into details, cause again, I could could go on for days. I will just say she aims to please! Her current pictures are accurate, especially the one with red dress, but they do NOT do her justice! Her body is outright amazing, her skin is flawless, and her cute grins just take you over the top! As far as I am concerned there is only Lenora, as long as she is providing. There is NO reason to see anyone else, she is definitely my ALL TIME FAVE!! No disrespect to other providers, but Lenora just does it for me and boy have I found a keeper for this hobby!! If you do not experience her, you have no idea what you are missing. Thank you so much again Lenora! I cannot wait until we meet again! Remember, the only one to get me there twice!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shauna Styles | crazyb | Denver | Yes | 42 | 1/4/16 | |
|
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have seen Shauna several times, I have never been disappointed. Shauna is always dressed to impress!! Shauna's service is always awesome. I had not seen Shauna in a while and it was so great to see her for my last visit of the year. We started with some kissing, touching and more kissing. Then she sat me down on the bed for some awesome UTF with her boobs on my legs. Then it was my pleasure to return the favor with DATY and DATO. We then went on to the covered part of the fun, started with Mish,then to Doggy, Then to cowgirl, and then on to greek. Shauna is the ultimate pro. I have not given her fair notice of me wanting greek so I understood that it may not happen and was fine with that as it was MY lack of detail, Shauna was up for the challenge and proceeded to rock my world. Shauna is ALWAYS a great choice if you want to get treated with class and perfection. Thanks Shauna for being my ATF Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nativemarie | Joshm602 | Denver | Yes | 91 | 1/4/16 | |
|
Review by
Joshm602
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/16 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was thankful that marie was able to fit me in last minute for an outcall appt. She arrived and I was pleased by here personality and looks. I love the long flowing black hair!!! We kissed and nibbled, went to the bed and everything she did was amazing; I enjoyed knowing that she enjoyed the teasing. She is a real sweetheart so make sure you treat her right. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kandi Apple | MoneyTeam | Denver | Yes | 109 | 1/4/16 | |
|
Review by
MoneyTeam
(43 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow. Kandi is fucking awesome. Started with some LFK then some DFK before i knew it shes slobbering all over my cock. Awesome UTF and BLS not a fan of hands during utf but its okay. Then some 69 nice clean daty and dato (; then some cowgirl and lots more UTF. Amazing session! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||