Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

27151 - 27200 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Tamelea Anderson bajjwa123 Denver Yes 15 12/26/15
Review by bajjwa123 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/25/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I love tall girls and Tammi fit the bill perfectly. She is very easy to talk to and all the activities were performed with great enthusiasm. She has a great body to explore and is not as skinny as in the posted picture. I would definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lauren Dietrich wolf Denver Yes 14 12/26/15
Review by wolf (82 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/25/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well this is my second time with Lauren. Beautiful, smart girl. My time with her was amazing, amazing, warm snowing evening. Nice incall location. Thk u Lauren x been my wonderful Christmas present:-) U amazing! ;-) And thks little sugar???? to share ur pizza.jaja.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ariel 720-xxx3316 ob1trey Denver Yes 2 12/24/15
Review by ob1trey (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Nice visit. Would recommend. The only thing that was off is I'm not sure the Picts on BP are her. The Picts show large rack and she had nice perky tits but not like the Picts. Don't let that be a deal killer. Clean easy to find incall.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha of Denver lefty Denver Yes 88 12/24/15
Review by lefty (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I hadn't seen Sam in four years. I had been away from the hobby and remembered not just some of what she did, but how she made me feel. Our return to spending time again was delightful. Our time was unrushed as we caught up. When the body to body, mouth to body action began, it was wonderful. Her physical beauty, smell, taste, sounds she makes are intoxicating. An ATF.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carla - (970) xxx-6529 Timmay Fort Collins Rip-Off 2 12/23/15
Review by Timmay (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/15
Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Awful session. She spent more time adjusting the radio station & answering text than providing what she would claim is a massage. Essentially she just smears oil around on my back & legs in between the phone & radio thing. Lastly, she stole from me & bailed out of the building. I was going to call the cops, but decided to let karma handle this one.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Model Jennifer robtani Denver Yes 42 12/23/15
Review by robtani (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nice session. I was running late but let her know and she answered right away saying it was fine. Once I arrived I started to take off my coat and she said wait let me do that. She took off my coat and then gave me a few nice kisses then started to undress me. Off went my jeans and she was on her knees giving me awesome utf, moved to the bed some more Dfk and DATY, on went the cover she climbed on top and then went to as many positions as I wanted. Then an awesome finish followed by her bringing out a warm washcloth and cleaning me up. She did that a couple of times which felt fantastic too, dried me gently with a towel and then when I was ready dressed me. So not only was the sex great but everything from the start to the finish was a wonderful experience. Highly recommend, her pictures are accurate.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Daniela 719 fork Colorado Springs Yes 1 12/23/15
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Daniela is a rare find these days ... an attractive, sexy GFE with very reasonable rates. She had great communications, and setting the meeting was straightforward. Daniela is an attractive girl, slender but not skinny, with soft breasts and a nice vibe. She met me with a kiss and before long we were naked and making out. And soon she was going south for a wonderful blowjob. And then on to sex, and I finally exploded in her talented mouth. She really enjoys sex and it shows. Daniela is a very welcome addition to Colorado Springs and I hope she stays!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase me Lately aka Trixie Thomas Fun4uco Denver Yes 61 12/23/15
Review by Fun4uco (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW! All the other reviews are spot on! This girl is of the hook! She definitely loves her job! I haven't even had girlfriends into me and our time together like this! She's definitely not a spinner, but a well proportioned girl next door! I couldn't tell of she was more into the session or if I was! You know it's a good one when they seem they enjoy it note than you! Bottom line. . . She's hard to arrange time with, but if you catch her when she's horny, WATCH OUT! Definitely YMMV especially if you don't catch her on a "horny day." Either way, she's worth the shot and if the stars align. . . You won't be able to wipe the smile of your face!!!! I'll be back if I luck out!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Samantha j2ritter Phoenix Yes 13 12/22/15
Review by j2ritter (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/15
Time: 1 hr Location: PhoenixIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Samantha is certainly a sensual one.. Meeting with her means that I will have a relaxed, unrushed, and entertaining hour. I have met with her a on a few occasions and love every minute that I spend with her.. Sam communicates well and setting up a time to meet was easy. I sent her a text informing her of my intentions and she responded. From there we set a time and Date. As I travel often, My visit with her was set ahead of time. I was in Phoenix for a day and she had time to see me. Upon arriving at her incall location I sent a text letting her know I was there. She then sent me her room number and I proceeded to the door. She left it open so I walked in to see her dressed in the outfit that I requested.. We talked for a little bit and I took some pictures.. As we continued to talk we undressed and I got comfortable on the bed.. Before long she had the cover on and was doing a great job with her CBJ.. A little 69 action and then straight DATY.. Her DATY was clean, and fresh. The sounds that came from her mouth told me that she was enjoying every second. After a "HOLY MOLY" I stoped and we continued onto CFS. Again she responds well to touches and I could tell that she was enjoying herself as much as I was enjoying her. A couple different positions later and I was complete. We laid in the bed cuddling for a minute while we talked. Then cleanup, a kiss and my visit with her was completed. Sam, I enjoyed our time together and look forward to future visits...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Belle Bora Bora Denver Yes 38 12/22/15
Review by Bora Bora (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Elle more than once. She is a lovely woman, very accommodating and easy going. I never felt rush, which is very important for me and the appointments flow easily and naturally. No faked routines, no drama, just non-judgmental friendship. A nice shower is available, which is also a must for me and she is always perfectly clean. The place is a small and romantic, very well equipped, discreet and easy to find following her instructions. She has a beautiful and fit body, her skin is soft and she is awesome to cuddle up and caress. Beautiful non-aggressive tattoos. All consented adult activities are always top quality. I enjoy very much spending some time in her company.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
b_banks512 bkingret Denver Yes 7 12/22/15
Review by bkingret (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: I've been lurking for awhile but been needing to get some references/posts up. I think my inexperience was obvious, but well intentioned and discreet. Brittney helped encourage me to get on it so it would be easier for all parties in the future, but luckily she was still was willing to see me after some screening (PM's, phone number checks, etc) despite my lack of board presence. Brittney was very friendly and helped guide me to her safe and clean incall location via phone and text. In fact she was very funny in some off hand descriptions and references to vintage movies. Defintely helped ease into a comfortable and welcoming meetup. After setup and arrival, very easygoing and casual. Brittney is very engaging at conversation and we bantered while making ourselves comfortable. Consenting activities were very enjoyable- her french, while translated, was very firm, engaging and a new for me with a pierced tongue... I'm now a fan of. I also really enjoyed the view while she rode CG, she mentioned veing recentlh enhanced. A few positons were then exchanged, all with the established casual comfort and conversation along the way. Afterwards she offered me the use of her shower and ammenities which was a nice touch. She then wrote and supplied more firsthand knowledge of various boards and recommendations, giving me a list of websites and some invaluable knowledge to safe with hobbying into the future My time with Brittney was short, but sweet. I left more informed and relaxed. Not the feeling of rushed/get-in-get-out mindst that some providers have. I am grateful for her kindness and hope she returns to Denver in near future.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SultryKitten TOOL Boulder Yes 84 12/22/15
Review by TOOL (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/15
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I don't hobby a lot and truth be told, I don't review a lot, hence my second review under this username....I do use another name, but I called Samantha a couple weeks ago for a FBSM....the rub was just what I needed and the finish...left me walking on air...yep..I will see her again !


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase me Lately aka Trixie Thomas licker69 Denver Yes 61 12/21/15
Review by licker69 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, Trixie AKA Chase is back again! She is as horny as a guy and seems to do this to have fun, and is an unstoppable sexual dynamo. Eat your Wheaties and give her a call of she posts. You couldnt possibly be dissappointed. Session began with amazing DFK with deep tongue kissing, then she dropped to her knees for BBBJ and DT. Then onto the bed for DATY until she was good and ready she spread her legs wide while I entered her for FS and lots more DFK. Back to DATY,FS,DFK, then pounded her so much she fell off the bed. LOL. I cant wait to see her again. As good as it gets in this game. Looks=9, Service=11,Attitude=10 She was hard to get a hold of after her first add a few weeks ago, and after booking a time she kept me waiting for more than 30 minutes once I had arrived at her hotel without answering the phone for the first 20 minutes. But my patience was worth it and I was rewarded with an epic session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Msnataliejohn John Dough Denver Yes 4 12/21/15
Review by John Dough (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Super mellow, cool girl. Unbelievable body, one of the nicest butts I've even seen. Really fun time, highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Synful Natasha Jeeves Denver Yes 55 12/21/15
Review by Jeeves (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Isabella sets up appointments through text messages which I prefer. She's a really cute spinner always dressed in a shear little nightie. I've seen her a number of times and she takes pride in being clean and fresh for me, and I can't resist diving in. Her kitty is truly exquisite. Now, it's my turn. I lay back and she returns the favor with great oral skills. With the hour visit, I'm able to finish once and then lay back for some good old-fashioned pillow talk, which is my specialty. YMMV but she reveals the little nerd-girl inside her and that really turns me on. Time for round two. I recommend connecting with Isabella for a session that is both stimulating and relaxing, and maybe even a little revealing.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AnaBeau hopeless romantic Denver Yes 20 12/21/15
Review by hopeless romantic (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing girl, amazing time. Enjoyed showering together then the fun began. Had such a great time that I had her come back the next night. Won't go into details but believe me you won't be disappointed. Thanks and tell Annie I said hello.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Lavish mdallasfun Boulder Yes 26 12/21/15
Review by mdallasfun (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/15
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW is all that needs to be said, but obviously I will say a bit more. I've only seen two girls more than once, and the first time I did it, the 2nd time wasn't as good as the first. Not the case with Lilly. I have seen her twice, and it seems like it will only keep getting better. She has a great, upscale incall near Boulder, so that appeals to me. Also, she's probably one of the hottest girls with one of the hottest bodies around. Great long legs and the best pair of man-mades I've ever had the pleasure of fondling. She made me feel like I was the only person in the world and her enthusiasm is unmatched by anyone I've been with. Starting from the moment I walked through the door, our sexuality was unmatched, with a mix of foreplay and FS that never seemed to stop. I set some personal records with her (and maybe set some records for her, too). Lilly, you're awesome and I can't wait to see you again. I wish I could keep her to myself, but I know that's not possible. Might as well inform the world at what a special girl Lilly is.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez Jblazeman123 Denver Yes 85 12/21/15
Review by Jblazeman123 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/23/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Petite and pretty Latina. Terrific UTF!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tamelea Anderson choppyd Denver Yes 15 12/21/15
Review by choppyd (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All I can say is wow! Got to her place and she made me feel comfortable right away. She jumped me with a mind blowing bbbj! I'll definitely be back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Belle Jblazeman123 Denver Yes 38 12/21/15
Review by Jblazeman123 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great Service provider! Super nice lady whose only goal is pleasing her client. She is very accomodating and enjoys anything you can imagine.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kimmi fork Denver Rip-Off 1 12/21/15
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Total waste of time. First she strung me on for hours, always just about to show up. Then she did show up, and was acting a bit manic and incoherent, if you get my drift. We got a room and proceeded to talk. That's it, talk. Got a hug and left. I feel bad for a girl going through tough times, but I am not really thinking it was an effective use of my time or money. She's the girl in the pics and is gorgeous but save your money.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl cosmo Denver Yes 143 12/21/15
Review by cosmo (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, I was not sure what to expect because some previous reviews almost indicate she may be a bit plump or something. Let me clear things up. Winnie is a 5'6" slender woman with a great ass and beautiful natural breasts. She is very pretty with that cute overtone you get from.some young woman. I was overwhelmed with her beauty when I walked in the door. I wrote GFE in activities because I felt like I was with a girl friend. Winnie was attentive, responsive, affectionate and it seemed she was willing to participate in most things a GFE type relationship would involve. I really enjoyed my time with her. Thank You Winnie


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
cece PeterPrinciple Denver Yes 10 12/21/15
Review by PeterPrinciple (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sort of lost touch with Cece when she moved to the north side of town, but noticed she had moved back south and was happy to reconnect. Happy might be an understatement as this lady has the softest most sensuous hands ever. Her HJs are unparalleled. Met her at her hotel in DTC and she first apologized for having a smoking room, no problem even though I am not a smoker. Her touch is so relaxing I didn't even notice. She has a very upbeat and positive attitude and roaming is definitely allowed. I love a deep butt massage and she willingly obliged. She aims to please and her massage was medium pressure and just what I needed. On the flip she went straight to the general and his two lieutenants and demonstrated just how talented she is. She has taken a page from the playbook of the AMPs and offered a nice warm towel at the end. Treat her nice gentlemen. I, like MacArthur, shall return.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola (510) lillongman Denver Yes 1 12/21/15
Review by lillongman (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Lola's post on backpage. Called to setup a quick visit and found myself in her upscale incall within 15 minutes. Lola is very beautiful. Her pictures are accurate. The QV visit went just as expected and all activities were enthusiastically enjoyed. Will definitely see her on her next visit to Denver. By the way, she is on P411 and her current number is different: 971-901-8594


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CherryRedbottoms Vassago Denver No 2 12/21/15
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cherry's ad was incomplete. It read 200 for the hour, gfe greek "come prepared". I don't care about greek really, but not knowing what "come prepared" meant I thought 300 would be adequate for a non 3G experience. To elaborate, being a huge Rocco Siffredi fan, PSE (as was described by other reviewers here, written after my session took place) means a blurred boundary between your girlfriend and a porn experience. Meaning it's your girlfriend doing the things your girlfriend won't do. What I got was a stripper giving me a 3G experience at a 300 an hour rate. When I arrived, I was assaulted by a half dozen really conspicuous questions (one being 'are you a cop?'). She wanted to know specific acts for dollar amounts. Red flags going up all over the place, but I was pretty much naked at that point. When I wouldn't answer her she checked my donation and determined for herself what it amounted to. A combination of a misleading ad, her brazen boldness to disregard etiquette when discussing rates, and the disillusionment of the current trends in town, all left me feeling uneasy and slightly ripped off. As the talent pool in this city begins to dry up, maybe this is the norm, but mostly this was a session in which I regretted ever having. People like Cherry need to leave the Colorado scene.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tamelea Anderson Vassago Denver Yes 15 12/21/15
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met T in a small quiet incall location north of me. She is a bit older than her description, but she is still beautiful. She has a classical sort of beauty, albeit with breast enhancements. She was incredibly polite and accommodating. I really enjoyed talking with her. The only thing that bothered me was the smell of cigarettes in the room. I can't stand that smell. Other than that, I had an incredible time with a woman of rare quality of classiness. I don't know that I will see her again as the cigarette smell was something I had to contend with even hours after the session. It just gets into your clothes and it is not a thing to easily remove. My revulsion to it is also a bit prejudiced. In any case. Temelea, thank you for a wonderful time. I'm glad I met you Adieu


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne Jblazeman123 Denver Yes 57 12/21/15
Tamelea Anderson Joedil Denver Yes 15 12/20/15
Review by Joedil (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great session with Tammy; she provides a great service, great conversation, not a clock watcher, and very receptive.....all in all, I had a great time and will repeat. In addition to the great sex, I appreciated the fact that she can carry on a conversation about other things, and has other interests and activiteis.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tamelea Anderson Hvnaball2 Denver Yes 15 12/20/15
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was trolling TOB for something to do and Tammi's ad came up. Texted and was entering her north Denver incall within an hour. Tammi was still in the tub when I arrived, but had left the door ajar and I walked in. A few minutes later she emerged wearing just a towel and joined me on the bed where I had already gotten comfortable. The towel was soon lost and the fun began. Tammi is a little more mature than advertised, but still an attractive woman with a nice body, great skills and a great attitude. I left happy. It's nice to have some options on the north side of town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Peyten Carter 69bronc Rockies Yes 13 12/20/15
Review by 69bronc (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/15
Time: 2 hrs Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Having moved out of Denver to GWS this summer, I've found it a bit of a challenge to meet quality providers and you pretty much have to cruise BP. For the past couple of weeks I had noticed Peyten's ad that showed up on Rockies & Western Slope. I decided to contact her through P411 to see if she would consider an outcall to the West. We agreed to a 2 hour session with no additional fees. She was great at communications: texted when she left Denver and then texted again :30 min out and when she arrived. I was very pleased when I opened the door and realized her pics were accurate. She asked if she could take a quick shower and then showed up in the living room with nothing on but a towel. We fixed a cocktail and spent the next 30 minutes or so getting acquainted. I found out she only has a couple rules no CIM and no Greek. Not deal breakers for me. After getting comfortable we decided to look into my toy box. We found a couple things to play with but I really wanted to taste a woman, she seemed to respond very well and mentioned that she came a couple times. She then said it was my turn and delivered a great BBBJ. On with the cover and a variety of positions. I enjoyed spending time with a great you lady that seems to have a good head on her shoulders. And look forward to seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kayleigh.Pretty 2+ BenThere Denver Yes 3 12/20/15
Review by BenThere (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kayleigh,is pretty, just as advertised, the cheerleader next door who Is just trying this out and knows it involves getting naked and having sex with unknown partners. We did have full service and she was happy to try different positions, very willingly. What i missed was the no kissing, no daty and no BBBJ. I had fun and for the money the experience was fine. She seemed a little shy during the session,after you have completed most of the most intimate act two people can do , she remained shy. I would visit again if she relaxes a little, maybe when she gets more experience. She is very pretty.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaya Jolee mtnman-1405 Denver Yes 32 12/20/15
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: P411 request a few texts and I had the pleasure of seeing Kaya again this week. Beautiful petite body with natural breasts. All activities were enjoyed as she was very playful, sexy & sensuous. I had a great time with Kaya. I would repeat & I recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hayley Quinn Rbs570708 Denver Yes 25 12/20/15
Review by Rbs570708 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was met at the door of a nice DTC incall. Hayley was exactly like her pics, maybe looked a touch younger in person. Very slender, nice legs, tight booty. She was wearing the outfit from her website. I was offered and accepted a shower. What followed was a great GFE. Hayley enjoys passion, and responds when she gets it! At least she did with me. Daty was delicious and responsive. I could have stayed there longer, but decided I wanted her attention. The bbbj was to die for and she might have allowed cim. I might ask next time. I asked for 69 and she swung around without ever pausing...wow! I couldn't stand it anymore and asked for CG. That was just awesome. She's so slender and tight. I enjoyed letting myself go. I regret not seeing this young lady a year ago. If your taste runs to slender, young, GFE, you can't go wrong.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar Fox Denver Yes 131 12/20/15
Review by Fox (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Madison was very easy to make an appointment with, even for the first time, and it is very easy to find her location. When she opened the door, she had on a skin tight red outfit that made it easy to see exactly how awesome her figure is! We sat on a couch having a drink to get to know each other before going into the bed room. Her natural breasts are among the most beautiful that I've seen. In regards to her pictures, they are not as beautiful as she is from her face down! Her French and Russian lessons were both extremely wonderful. She did not rush the time at all. I had to get back to the office. I am really glad that I met her, and look forward to seeing her again soon. I rank both her looks and personality @ a 10 out of 10. I highly recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann lefty Denver Yes 56 12/20/15
Review by lefty (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lilly is gorgeous. Friendly and inviting. We chatted a bit to get comfortable. She offered me a mimosa while she was washing a few glasses. We proceeded to a very nice bedroom. A shower was offered to warm up on the cold afternoon. She waited on the bed for me. Light kissing of her beautiful face and lips, cuddling and licking and kissing of her brown nipples down to her sweet, clean box. I brought her to an O before she returned the favor going down on me. On went the cover mounting me in rcg. It was a nice ride, but I wish she was facing me as she has beautiful face. Maybe next time. We then tried missionary. I laid back, she removed the cover and finished me with a hj. A hot towel was provided, her cleaning me. An invitation to join her in the shower was accepted. Kissing, cuddling and sudsing each other for some wet fun would have been nice, but was not to be. I would recommend and would like to repeat. I gave a 7 for service due to: washing glasses during our time taking away from playtime and getting me in about 10 minutes after my appointed time without extending my time, no dfk, and no play or mutual touch in the shower. The body to body and mouth to body activities were outstanding, but I was shorted playtime in this session. I hope to try again to be able to experience a 9-10 rated service as I feel it is in her to provide.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
anabelle ashlynn MrG. Denver Yes 7 12/20/15
Review by MrG. (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW. She's absolutely gorgeous. Easy setup via text once my references were confirmed. Met me at the door at her nice incall in a nice set of black bra and panties. She's great at conversation and an extremely fun young lady to engage with once the business starts. Be sure to see her before she retires. Those eyes and that smile. Highly recommended!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carla - (970) xxx-6529 stillredrock Fort Collins No 2 12/20/15
Review by stillredrock (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I recently came across her posting on Backpack under Body Rubs, and thought I would give it a try. I called and we set up a time and it was for an hour. In call was in the basement of an older business building in downtown Fort Collins. She arrived shortly after I got there, and led me to a small room down the hall. She was wearing large dark glasses so it was hard to really see her well, but she appeared to be pretty. She asked if I wanted lingerie for more and I said sure. The room was cold with a cheap radio playing. No candles as in her advertisment says. She came back wearing a bra and so-so panties and she never took off her sun glasses. In fact at one point I was thinking maybe she was blind and I did not notice earlier. She must have stopped to change the radio station at least a half dozen times. The massage quality was marginal at best. Nothing sensual about it, with no HE. Very expensive for a bad massage. I knew going in I might be TOFTT, and I did. So if you are into this great, otherwise avoid. For reference her number is (970) 364-6529.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Celeste 911C4 Boulder Yes 24 12/20/15
Review by 911C4 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great hour and half with Celeste. She is the young, sexy blond with great legs, big eyes, and huge boobs that we all dream of. After a few minutes of chat she grabbed me on the bed and the fun began. We started with some very light kissing that eventually worked it's way into intense DFK. Off came the clothes and she gave me some nice TF. She definitely wanted to fuck so it didn't last too long before we working ourselves into a sweaty frenzy of passion. I have to say that of the women I've been with the past 6 months (most in Mexico so no reviews here) she has the tightest pussy of all. We were a perfect fit no matter which position we chose, and I think that was all of them. She came at least several times and I got the impression she couldn't get enough of my not-so-little friend. I finished by jerking off all over her massive tits while I gave her a FIA that she seemed to love while she played with her sweet pussy. It was a great climax. Highly recommend. I would like to see her again, and hopefully with a friend next time. Are you listening Celeste?


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kayleigh.Pretty 2+ dodgerman Denver Yes 3 12/20/15
Review by dodgerman (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a session set up with Kaleigh the day before that didn't work out (her phone died). To her credit, she called back as soon as she could and offered a make-up session. I agreed, and we met the next day. Now, to be honest, I had been lusting after Kaleigh since viewing her photos online (she has subsequently added more). I am a sucker for young blondes with her body type - She did not disappoint. I was smitten from the moment she opened the door. I agree with her other poster: Kaleigh is fun, pretty...and does have limitations. Thus, my lower score. Truth be told, I am a GFE kind of guy. I like to interact with my lady, caressing, kissing, being held. Sex is important, too, but I seek the whole enchilada. Kaleigh is uncomfortable with intimacy beyond sex, as are many of the young providers on TOB. Forgive my interjection but I think I'm going to stick with the locals, the true GFE types, and find one (or some) for regulars. That said, I did enjoy my time with Kaleigh. We began with a fabulous FBSM, where Kaleigh truly shines. As we were both ready, this led into CG, Doggie then Mish. In honesty, she allowed a little "body worship" (body kissing, nipple play) although she wasn't much into it. As DATY and LFK/DFK were not on the menu, this was sufficient for a time. We returned for some further FS and then HJ to finish up. Kaleigh was sweet to provide personal services when requested - and she was awesome at it! She did allow a little snuggle time at the end which was greatly appreciated. Kaleigh has an exquisite body and fabulous attitude. Ours was a YMMV session but one from which I benefitted. In summary, if the thought of a sweet, gorgeous, sexy and safe provider is what does it for you, then do call Kaleigh when in town. She's a roadie (Vegas, Houston); this was her first swing through Denver. She will be back after the holidays so do look for her, gents. I do know that she is looking to build a solid clientele and wants to make Denver a regular stop. Kaleigh will make a great addition to our local gals. Do be sure that Kaleigh is what you're looking for so you'll have a great time with her. Me, I'd rather find that GFE-type, and preferably a local favorite. However, I'd return to Kaleigh without hesitation if we were on the same page. Dodgerman out.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
b_banks512 dodgerman Denver Yes 7 12/20/15
Review by dodgerman (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Brittney is a Denver regular and is set to become more of a presence on TOB and in the Denver market. She is young, energetic, attractive (a beautiful mix of a number of ethnicities) and quite skilled in her craft. Screening was thorough but efficient: I was able to see Brittney just a few hours after I called. At her request, I'll provide a respectful and more limited review, a bit different than my norm (see detailed previous posts). Upon arriving, I was greeted at the door by a girl different in appearance than the photos on her profile. She acknowledged this and is working to put up some newer ones. It's not a big deal: I told her that she was far more fetching than the 2 pics that are up - and she is. It was a warm greeting with the anticipation of what was to come from this vixen. After a short get-acquainted session, and an offer of wine (which I declined until afterwards), we got comfortable. Brittney began with a CBJ (very nice) which led to FS and a variety of positions. She was very accommodating and focused on my needs. I would have enjoyed some vocalizations and more indication that she was having a good time (GFE). But she felt wonderful, and I did enjoy our physical encounter. Brittney is very safe. To that end, there is no kissing (even light), limited nipple play, and much to my dismay, no DATY or anything resembling uncovered oral. Not a YMMV thing either - it is simply her policy. Truth be told, if you are interested in having just a hot FS encounter without the GFE experience, Brittney is definitely your gal. In summary, I would see Brittney again if I were looking for an experience in tune with what she offers. In a heartbeat. She is a lovely, sweet, compassionate young provider who will find her niche in a talented, competitive Denver market. Dodgerman out.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tamelea Anderson bow-tie guy Denver Yes 15 12/17/15
Review by bow-tie guy (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I enjoyed a very nice time with Tamelea... Lots of activities enjoyed by us both (I hope - haha) She's a very nice lady, who does her best to ensure you're enjoying yourself also... Certainly not a clock watcher... I enjoyed chatting with her also, which can be a hit or miss thing IME...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne bow-tie guy Denver Yes 57 12/17/15
Jewels 707 boost69 Denver No 2 12/17/15
Review by boost69 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She has a horrible attitude. I'm fine with 3gs service. But when I pay for something don't act like you're doing me a favor. I would stay away from the "provider" she couldnt even fake a good personality. I would stay away better looking women with better attitudes. You've been warned!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eve Wannabebad Pueblo No 1 12/17/15
Review by Wannabebad (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/15
Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been seeing Eve advertise for a long time and her pictures may be accurate but it was so dark in the room and her makeup wasn't even close to the same. This was a barely acceptable session. The room is a smoking room so stank and as I said she keeps it dark. Now the pictures you see show a girl smiling and happy and flirtatious. That is at least what I saw but the girl in real life just oozes sadness. She doesn't talk at all if any and is strictly business and hygiene is in question. I wouldn't even think about DATY with her. She has a nice little body and is cute enough but I question if it's the same lady. It's a very 3G experience. The HJ was just to get me hard and the TF was about 10 sec just to lube the condom. I will not repeat and think she needs to find a profession she can at least fake enjoying better.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Model Jennifer mtnman-1405 Denver Yes 42 12/17/15
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up w/ P411 request. Found out I had no cell service at her incall location- lucky for me she called me about 10 - 15 min after I had left to see if I was okay. "No, I'm Not" I told her. I kept getting 'message failed' when I was trying to send her the arrival texts from her immediate area. Fortunately, about 2 miles away, I was able to get her room no. as she had asked me if I could come back, So I was able to meet Jennifer in about 10 minutes after our phone conversation. I'm really glad she called & I had gotten into a good cell service area. Met w/ a little convo, show & tell on the cell phone - weird - 5 bar signal but a no service screen. She engaged me w/ a nice kiss & hug and directed me to the wash room. I washed up my hands and started roaming my hands all over (and into) her beautiful body. Wonderful session, as it naturally progressed, with a sexy & sensual lady. Great body language reactions to my advances just accented the session mood for me. Good humor lady also. I'm so glad Jennifer called me on the follow up & still had the time to see me a half hour later than our agreed upon time, I recommend Jennifer.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AriaAmandi wolf Denver Yes 11 12/17/15
Review by wolf (82 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Aria is a beautiful brunette girl. I had a good time with her. Always Good attitude I like that! So beautiful green eyes. Thank u Aria x a wonderful time with you;)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BettieBan MoneyTeam Denver Yes 3 12/16/15
Review by MoneyTeam (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bettie was great i liked her. Easy set up. Asked if i could get some condoms so i did. I get to her incall.. she saw i got a 3 pack and challenged me to use all 3 so i said fuck yeah. we got a little stoned then got straight to business. Started with some deep utf and bls which shes really good at. I pushed her head all the way down and brought her back up. Little bit of gag action lots of slurpy noises. Bent her ass over and plowed that shit till i couldnt anymore. All of that times 2 after that. Shes great thanks bettie


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
b_banks512 INVNO1 Denver Yes 7 12/16/15
Review by INVNO1 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met at the door by a beautiful latin lady. Great skin and beautiful body and face. Nice conversation to break the ice. Terrific attitude and pleasurable. All activities were amazing and would repeat again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlet Love Kinkster Denver Yes 2 12/16/15
Review by Kinkster (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a lovely young lady Scarlet Love is. She was back in Denver for a brief visit; DTC 4-star hotel incall. I remembered her ads from her last visit (Oct. 2015) when I was unable to get away. I made sure not to make the same mistake again. She is a bubbly, early 20's young lady. She is sweet & charismatic. Mature beyond her year in service--while still retaining that irresistible, college cheerleader vibe. She is a people pleaser & a bit submissive in the right setting (YMMV). She spent 59.5 minutes of our 1 hour visit making sure she was touching me in some way or another. The only time she was not touching me was when she went to the bath to clean me up. She is honest & vulnerable: she has a couple non-distracting tattoos & was happy to share their meaning with me. She is a full GFE except for her limits of no Greek nor CIM. She made these rules apparent in a disarming but clear way. She initiated the second round & perhaps would have done three if I had pushed the issue. She is not a clock watcher, so I made sure not to take advantage. She was fully engaged & made me feel like a rock star our entire time together. The moans, the eye contact, the cute squeals. The way her eyes got big the first time I entered her. The way she leaned back & rode me while in CG. The way she perked up & got even more into it when I playfully pulled her hair & spanked her ass. Pure GFE. Highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AriaAmandi Kdwill Denver Yes 11 12/16/15
Review by Kdwill (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: AriaAmandi: ARIA: My fav vegas location and now a woman who may become my fav escort. I don't go in for long reviews, or for reviews at all for that matter, but Aria deserves this fantasy review as do several more I've discovered in the last month. I am not new to this being in my 6th decade, but she is. Mid 20's, Beautiful, articulate, wants to please, and still discovering some play activities she likes (or doesn't like?) for instance grk which didn't get beyond the finger stage. Pics are accurate. Breath is fresh as are her bare nether regions - no residul condom scent which I despise. Breasts are full, natural and perky size 34D on a 5 foot 3 inch frame. I would call her slim to athletic: maybe 34-24,25-35. It makes for a chubby just sitting here thinking about her posing nude or semi for me in any position I asked. Lovely long brunette hair. Lovely skin with one exception- see below. I have seen this gem 4 times in the last 30 days. From the first visit, which was a ffm threesome, her greeting was a smile, open mouth exploratory kiss and excellent eye contact with a brush of breasts and pelvis. All the activities above were a blast. Bbbj with bls was enthusiastic and PSE quality with eye contact and lots of spit and gagging. I didn't ask for cim and I believe it is NOT on the menu. She didn't mind me using my hands on the back of her lovely brown hair to skull fuck her. Her tongue wandered down behind the balls at a couple points with my encouragement. This is likely a ymmv item as is Greek-an issue for me due to girth. She may get there though. She obliged with prostate massage but was tentative - experience showing here but not an issue- she is eager to learn. DATY was fun of course, and in multiple positions which are difficult to describe. Sucking cock makes her wet. Her orgasms came with daty with fiv on g spot, daty with toy on g spot, daty with fiv and fia, and I think with cfs in miss and doggy. Any position is fine with her. I have combined in my memory different sessions and I can't exactly remember which two she squirted from. Mish and doggy were great for me- in doggy and rcg some residual acne scarring is visible on her otherwise beautiful back. I haven't given her a chance to see if she is a clock watcher. Convo is good and relaxed. She can go right to PSE or slower gfe - this ability belies her short experience. I mention in closing- she loves to fuck. And I won't say "treat her right fellas". If it were not censorship that comment should be disallowed imo for several obvious reasons.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: