Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

10801 - 10850 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
AnastasiaBliss funcoloradoman Colorado Springs Yes 5 7/1/20
Review by funcoloradoman (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great CBJ and then CDS. She has a spectacular ass so time stood still. Ended with Mish and just gazing at her in a provacative pose. I wanted some pics and she was faithful to send them to me three times! (Being the non-tech person I am). I hope this review goes through because she it totally a classy, beautiful lady with much to offer.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 DATYgent DTC Yes 49 7/1/20
Review by DATYgent (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very consistent in her communication, easy to setup & great updates each step of the way. Truly accommodating, & welcomed me with open arms wearing an open silk robe that extended the invitation from the moment she opened the door. Farrah is a sultry gal with extremely sensitive tips in 3 places. Like, so sensitive, just some slow wet strokes of the tip of the tongue are enough to get her gushing. Nothing arouses me more than giving a woman an orgasm & some can be trickier than others. I had a great time cracking the code on Farrah's puzzlebox with my tongue as my only tool, & she clearly enjoyed it too, with the sexiest moans of pleasure & arched back while she crushed my head with her slender thighs. A delicious DATY session was followed with her own slippery BBBJ, really into it, with plenty of heavenly BLS. She really gave it every effort to go as deep as she could go, which was eye-popping to behold & delightfully toe-curling. Moving into 69 we found ourselves both groaning with pleasure, which is just a great dynamic to share with any new lover. That's only amplified when a hot young lady like Farrah then declares "Let's fuck" & plops herself back with her legs spread. Wow, such a smoldering sight to behold & one I was happy to dive into. This girl loves being filled with a hard stiffy & I was happy to drill mine into her. From the first moment of penetration her gasps of pleasure had me so aroused. We kept it slow & sensitive in mish for a good long while, enjoying just how wet her tight little pussy invited every inch. K9 was equally hot, with her really squatting into my thrusts, to the point I couldn't hold back & erupted my own nippled-hardening load. After some cuddling, stroking & chat, MSOG moved right to the top of the menu as Farrah returned her silky lips to the tip of my cock, stiffening it right back up for another round of mish while we embraced & I hammered her home. If it's not clear already, I had a great time with Farrah & recommend you do the same. Respect her handful of rules & she'll be sure to pleasure you every moment you're in her cumpany.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Smilee n4u2 Denver Yes 31 7/1/20
Review by n4u2 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you are looking for an experience with a petite physically fit sweetheart - Rylee is the one. Her body is pure muscle - ripped abs, round shoulder caps and a tight butt. Scheduling was relatively easy - Rylee is super responsive on email and after a few emails we found a time that worked for both of us. Location was pretty easy to find and was clean and comfortable. Rylee is tiny - 4'11" and as noted, super fit. We chatted and got to known each other a little and then I took a quick shower. She's extremely open to exploring fetish options - not what I scheduled but she's very open for those interested. Started with LFK and DFK - some brief BBBJ and then CBJ with additional intensity. Moved to 69 - clean and responsive. Cowboy next and then miss. She pulled out her big toy and we worked to her satisfaction. We talked a bot more and then we both showered - talked some more and then kissed and left. Everything was safe - clean - friendly and done with enthusiasm. Definitely recommend.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos ksguyforfun Fort Collins Yes 99 7/1/20
Review by ksguyforfun (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/25/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup and an easy to find location. She was the best GFE I have ever experienced. Rose has an amazing body, a great smile and an even better personality. She is fun and sensual. I would recommend her but if you do visit please take good care of her!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis EBKAC Denver Yes 47 7/1/20
Review by EBKAC (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first visit with Jessi. She had just moved and she felt bad as she wasn't quite set up, but she had the essentials in place. That was not a big deal to me after meeting/seeing her when she came to the door. way more than I expected. She did some deep tissue work, that as many have said, is as good as any around. She is very friendly and easy to chat with, and puts you at ease quickly! I could have stayed there another 2 hrs! I would definitely recommend and hope to repeat soon.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MyraGold Ready2ride Denver Yes 16 6/30/20
Review by Ready2ride (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I recently saw the lovely Myra and her equally as lovely friend Quinn. We met after confirming on on the P411 service. I drove to Myra's incall location, very easy to find with directions provided by Myra. I was met at the door on arrival by the gorgeous young blonde Myra, where she asked after an affectionate hug to follow her to the massage room. The lovely Quinn was waiting with champagne glasses and orange juice to mix with the champagne that I brought with me. "Mimosa's all around" She said. I knew then that the Goodtimes were about to start rolling with these two enthusiastic ladies. Myra directed me to the shower to wash down and following the wash and rinse, I was back inside the room ready for my first four handed oil massage. I was face down on the table with both girls working my back, legs and a little slip every now and then to check how things were going below the belt. The conversation flowed smoothly between us and both girls checked regularly to confirm that the pressure was adequate. Once I was thouraghly relaxed and ready Myra suggested that I roll over for the frontside rub and finish. Myra jumped up on the table between my legs and went to work with words of encourgement and Quinn by my side pressing her flat tummy up against me, helping Myra work it on down. The finish was one that I won't long forget, very intense, and thouraghly needed. Once I was able to finally able to catch my breath both girls towelled me down to remove the excess oil, then themselves. Myra said that we wern't finished yet and directed me to the bathroom for a shower with the both of them. Let me say that shower was one that everyone should experience. Soaping down and being scrubbed by the two ladies was a luxury. I had to return the favor to them which in itself was a devine experience. Back to the massage room to put my clothes back on and finish up the champagne with nice conversation. I was so relaxed that I thought that I might pass out but couldn't because the two young sirens were so much fun to talk too. People you can't go wrong here! Single or together they are very good at what they do. I highly recommend! Thank you Myra and Quinn. I look forward to your extensive list of fun libations.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JenJasper Justme&U? Denver Yes 21 6/30/20
Review by Justme&U? (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Her pictures are 100% her and she is even better looking in person! I was hesitant since she had no reviews but I’m glad I took one for the team here. She is definitely GFE. I left anticipating our next rendezvous.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsCherry notanative15 DTC Yes 14 6/30/20
Review by notanative15 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First of all, Cherry is surprisingly down to earth. It was a late night, short notice. She was sans makeup which only showcased her natural beauty. She's mixed black and Latina. Shebalso has braces. She was partially gfe and for me it was the perfect amount. It was like a no strings attached date with an old friend. A young hot old friend. We had great conversation. I'm a motor mouth and talked a lot. She was accommodating. I think we just had a good repoire and enjoyed one another's time. Then we got to the really good stuff which was great. She was happy to let me use the shower after our session and did not rush me out the door. Come with a good attitude and treat her right and you'll be in for a treat. Highly recommend. Also, she is in the adult industry so do yourself a favor and check out some of her work online 'Cherry Hilson'. You're welcome fellas.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Dinger Denver Yes 103 6/29/20
Review by Dinger (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Winter Kay is an incredible and amazing lady! This was my second time seeing here and she continues to exceed my expectations. Super sweet, down to earth, and tons of fun. Greeted by her in a sexy nurse outfit which is only fitting for these times and that southern accident of hers just draws you right in. Always a wonderful experience with Winter Kay and hope to see her more often when she is here. I’d highly recommend her!!!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Enchantressselena notanative15 Boulder Yes 48 6/29/20
Review by notanative15 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Selena is a diamond in the rough. She is low volume and very patient. She is beautiful to look at and a joy to listen to. She's very much whimsical but rooted in reality. She's very sexy. She looks like her pictures. She didn't watch the clock. We sat down and got to know one another before she suggested a massage which was top notch. The ending was what put an even bigger smile on my face. I'd love to see her again. I recommend you get in touch with her if you are interested in good conversation, beauty, and a very sensual woman by your side.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure YankeeClipper Denver Yes 133 6/29/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is long overdue. Met the lovely Ms Amber per a recommendation of an acquaintence of ours. Amber is a cute little thing and very pleasant to chat with. I had the day off, so I thought Id double my fun this day. Visited my ATF, but wanted a little in the afternoon. All adult activities were done superbly and my visit was very enjoyable. I must admit that while the thought of a two-date visit was enthralling, my stamina was less than what it needed to be---that was my issue and nothing to do with the lovely Amber. Guess ill have to schredilean apt where I am refreshed for the lovely Amber's time. Thank you Amber and I look forward to being revved ip and ready to go next time.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KaitlynKnight DJfox DTC Yes 41 6/29/20
Review by DJfox (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had been wanting to meet Kaitlyn for a number of years. Scheduling was easy once she verified. Re-confirmed on date of appointment. She has hundreds of reviews which makes it easy to know what to expect. Though some reviews are outliers. My experience was everything that I expected it to be. She is shy and quiet initially but didn't take long to open up. We were soon chatting, laughing at each others' jokes, and kissing (yes she does DFK, and really well). Bbbj was good but I have had better. Her GFE skills in general are top notch. CG with her was as good as I have had with any. She lowered herself to kiss, encouraged me to suck her nipples, and moved really well. She also talks dirty. Holding her soft ass during K9 was a treat. Banging that tiny body in mish with her moaning and encouraging you to go harder was what made me lose it. I wanted to shower and she asked if she could join me. We cleaned each other and laughed some more. Overall A+ and I will definitely see her again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
GinLove-6198 FuriousWeasel Colorado Springs Yes 2 6/29/20
Review by FuriousWeasel (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Here's a couple thoughts and key points to my highly recommended experience. Better in person than her pics! The incall was very, very nice. A nice room at a hotel, no clutter, no mess, but she brings some mood lighting that really worked well in the space. Really good communication leading up. Had a very nice conversation when I arrived. She was wearing a very nice light robe while we got ready that really was exciting to look at. Great massage to start things off. She says in her ads she used to work in a spa, and you could tell. She used various lotions and oils to me nice and relaxed. Then things moved on to a great bbbj and then FS. I felt like I'll definitely repeat!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar Gange29 DTC Yes 131 6/29/20
Review by Gange29 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I used to see Madi on a regular basis several years ago. I don't know why I ever decided to not get back to this beautiful woman on a regular basis. We picked up right where we left off, initially getting caught up on our past 3 years. This beautiful lady is attentive and meet all of your needs, with much enthusiasm and enjoyment. I will try and not let another several years go by without seeing this beautiful woman


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
bcynott DemureMorman Denver No Show 8 6/29/20
Review by DemureMorman (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: NSNC, gave time and general area, I get there, ghosts all texts. Responsive before I got there.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 35B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Exotic Yasmine Notsobad50 Denver Yes 11 6/29/20
Review by Notsobad50 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I came across Yasmine post and immediately decided to contact her. She responded quickly and set up was seamless because I had seen her before. She gave me directions to her upscale incall and I was on my way. When I arrived I knew exactly why I had seen her before. Yasmine is an exotic, curvy beauty. I did not waste time after the door was closed to see exactly what had been missing. Once I undressed Yasmine immediately started with a cbj that lead to doggie and the view alone drove me wild. After driving her across the bed, she flipped and we finished in mish. Yasmine is a safe provider. We cleaned up and talked. Truly a gem and I’ve already scheduled my next visit.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee BreakingBad Denver Yes 130 6/29/20
Review by BreakingBad (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Delilah is awesome. This was my first time with Delilah and she quickly became my ATF. Definitely plan to repeat. Her performance was top notch GFE and PSE. Exactly what I needed. She's very vocal as well as very interactive if you know what I mean. I love BJ's and she is very gifted in this area. She's bubbly and and great conversationist. She also very professional and accommodating to your needs. Just "communicate" what you like or don't like, I highly recommend. She loves what she does and it shows. See you soon Delilah.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky Loremamet DTC Yes 78 6/28/20
Review by Loremamet (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met her today. Set up was easy, references by TOB. I was blown away by how beauiful she is. She answered the door wearing nothing but a shear night gown thing. I had a great time but the only thing I messed up was I only asked for a hhr. Do yourself a favor and get the full hour. I hope to see her again soon she is a complete GFE provider.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara funtimes50 Denver Yes 67 6/28/20
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was browsing on TOB and came across Elara Love. She had been on my wish list for some time. I texted her for an appointment for the bext day. Elara provided detailed directions that made it easy to find her place, She came out of the building to bring me up to her incall. Clean and tidy place, very well kept, as we both slowly started to undress each other. Her Russian accent is "to die for." WE spent two hours together (which I recommend) touching and massaging, working up to a fever pitch. Then suddenly I became totally relaxed. Loads of fun and very verbal during our play time. I would recommend coming to see Elara. She has a special touch that just can't be beat.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nativemarie johnbooth Westminster Yes 91 6/28/20
Review by johnbooth (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with marie. Everything that has been said is true and she is one of the best.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lizaliciousLiz gntlmanbear Denver Yes 41 6/28/20
Review by gntlmanbear (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I visited liz 6 days ago. Setup was very easy. She met me at the door with a see through top that displayed her marvelous tits and a black skirt. Talked for a few minutes then off came our clothes, liz has a fantastic body. We took a bubble bath together with plenty of mutual caressing. After the bath we dried and moved to the bed. I'll say her BBBJ is to die for, everything thing else I'll keep between liz and myself. Her pictures are accurate and recent. Her menu is extensive. I absolutely plan to see liz as often as I am able and highly reccomend that anyone who desires a beautiful, sexy and mature lady schedule a visit. It is impossible to go wrong with liz.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck francois_dillinger Denver Yes 130 6/28/20
Review by francois_dillinger (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/20
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to see Natalie on short notice. Very accommodating and immaculate incall location. Pictures are accurate and Natalie is beautiful. I was looking for a short visit and got just what I needed. Thanks Natalie


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee TrnJBup Denver Yes 130 6/28/20
Review by TrnJBup (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Delilah tonight. Such a beautiful girl with an amazing personality. Started off just talking and getting to know each other. She’s very smart and witty. Once in the bed, things got even better! Dfk, Bbbj, Daty, Mpcfs... I couldn’t ask for anything more! I will definitely be back to see her and you other guys, or girls (she says she’s bi) need to quit wasting time and go see her immediately.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vera-0434 jjkkiio Denver So-So 4 6/27/20
Review by jjkkiio (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw her today. I won't be seeing anymore Russians (terrible track record).  not independent = clock watcher. her clock starts as soon as the room is texted to me. Her websites clearly indicated services I was expecting; got none of it. I am pretty sure my little guy doesnt like the cover much, so I needed UTF to get ready for the main course; nope it's covered. Annnnnddddd of course I couldnt get hard so she finished with some cbj and hj. massage is ok, it's more like touching. At least she tried for round 2 with more cbj and hj, but my lil man did not make it happen. I should mention I was clean, showered before leaving the house, AC on in the car, and showered there at her insistence. light kissing, no DATY. YMMV, really really vary. definitely not GFE as her website indicated. The good thing? She looked like her pictures but was not wearing that much makeup, pretty thin and hot.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-28-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsCherry randyh Denver Yes 14 6/27/20
Review by randyh (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: MsCherry is a tall sensual sexy spinner. Beautiful skin and skin tone; smoking hot spinner body. Contact scheduling and communication; all professionalp, prompt and very accommodating. Visiting occasionally from SoCA; nice Incall location. Exceptional experience; very friendly sweet sexy girlfriend personality. This ladies appetite and body for adult fun is pornstar quality. All activities safe and sensual; toy play, multiple positions, and smoking hot orgasmic experience by all. MsCherry is as beautiful on the inside as on the out. If you like tall, slender exotic provocative spinners that know how to get it on with stellar encouragement; vocal and sensual stimulation with consummate hot spinner moves culminating to the screaming "O" ! Do not miss this Siren. Woow Hot Stuff. A 10 on performance and appearance scale. An 11 on personality and sensuality. Will definitely repeat to confirm I wasn't dreaming.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyLittleKimberly RealDeal23 San Diego Yes 39 6/27/20
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: San DiegoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the great pleasure of meeting and spending time with Kim today. Messaged through tob and then references were verified. Made an appointment for the following day. Showed up at her upscale location and was greeted with a hug from a stunningly beautiful lady. She was make up free and still gorgeous. Tremendous physical attributes and great personality as well. I love this hobby. Such a sweetheart. Treat her well. Life’s a breeze.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Smilee Smp64 Boulder Yes 31 6/27/20
Review by Smp64 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/28/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted Rylee early on a Sunday morning not really expecting a response, but she got back to me right away. Screening was a snap , I was at her front door in a hour. When she opened the door I was taken back, she clearly takes care of her self. Her pictures are accurate, she is in incredible shape and extremely beautiful. She's an extremely sharp lady and great to talk to, I could spent the whole time talking with her. amazing with her and will be back, if you haven't seen her do yourself a favor and go. Thank you so much Rylee you are a rock star!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 71 6/27/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After numerous mishaps between the two of us, we FINALLY made it work. I contacted Ms Eva but she was all booked up so we rescheduled for the following day. I sent a text the next day to confirm our session and all was a go. Once I received the address, I was on my way later that day. Arrived on time and was given special instructions, which in turn led me up to that sexy Columbian woman waiting upstairs. Once inside, she twirled herself around like a spinning doll and whispered in a sexy voice, "Do you like you some Eva" LOL. We quickly went straight for the main event. Ms Eva is definitely GFE and I believe you cannot go wrong with paying her a visit. The Savior Faire "Do you like you some Eva" Award goes to that sexy Columbian MILF they call The Eva...............................


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 Samedis12 DTC Yes 77 6/27/20
Review by Samedis12 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Review is long overdue. I've seen Raine multiple times and she's amazing. She looks very sexy for her age. Her rain skills are no joke. You have to see it to believe it. Once the dam breaks there's no stopping it. She will drench you. Great bbbj with nice eye contact. I feel like her breasts are really underrated. They are incredible with very nice nipples. She loves to hop on top first and unleash the rain, which drenched me entirely. Feeling the warmth from it is about one of the greatest moments I've ever experienced. Once shes tuckered out from riding we switch to doggy. She loves doing it in front of the mirror while I pull her arms back. Very strong Os throughout the entire session. If Rain is something you like you are really missing out if you haven't seen her. Very highly recommend.


Age: 51 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Pretty Adrianna-BANNED Samedis12 DTC Yes 5 6/27/20
Review by Samedis12 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/20
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: She does this because she requires privacy for her job. Imo she looks better than the girl from the pics even though her eyes aren't green. Experience was 3g but very enjoyable. Huge ass with a nice rack. Doggy was phenomenal. Would see her again since she's nearby.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot Samedis12 Denver Yes 56 6/27/20
Review by Samedis12 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an awesome time with her. Her incall was cozy and clean. She found me attractive so I'm sure it's ymmv because I could tell she went extra with me. She is exotic,sexy, and very petite. Emphasis on the petite. She looks about 5'1. Very tight and small which required a lot of foreplay. Shes so thin with a huge ass which is very hot. DFK, CBJ, DATY, CG, Doggy, with an explosive finish all over her huge ass. Can't wait to see her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Jbd1096 DTC Yes 247 6/27/20
Review by Jbd1096 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Today I did a two girl with Violet and Callie. The three of us had a ton of fun. First off every time I see Callie she is even better than before. Then we added Violet and things got even hotter. Definitely the best experience ive had. Seeing these girls together is can't miss fun. I'll be seeing the both of them together again as well as separately.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet Lovely Jbd1096 DTC Yes 48 6/27/20
Review by Jbd1096 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Today I did a two girl with Violet and Callie. The three of us had a ton of fun. First off every time I see Callie she is even better than before. Then we added Violet and things got even hotter. Definitely the best experience ive had. Seeing these girls together is can't miss fun. I'll be seeing the both of them together again as well as separately.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl ColoCntry Denver Yes 143 6/27/20
Review by ColoCntry (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I wish she came to town more often, it had been awhile since I had seen here but worth the wait. Very enjoyable she is always so fun to be with, cant wait till the next time.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz ColoCntry DTC Yes 100 6/27/20
Review by ColoCntry (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Little late posting this but had to make a visit the last time she was here. What an experience. What a body, loss for words, everything was amazing.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu manbearpig Denver Yes 152 6/26/20
Review by manbearpig (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A great time. Intense dfk which surprised me. Very accommodating. Showered and she dressed me ????


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brianna Ray Skyguyii Denver Yes 5 6/26/20
Review by Skyguyii (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Brianna for an early morning FBSM. She was such a sweetheart, accommodated my late evening request. Verification was straightforward with references provided. Communication was great and punctual. Met me at the door with a hug and told me to get comfortable. She provided a great sensual massage and the flip was awesome! One can tell she really enjoys what she does! Brianna is tall with a slim body and a smile to die for. She could very well be my ATF! Go see her! You will not be disappointed! Thanks again Brianna!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 OldBiker2 DTC Yes 49 6/26/20
Review by OldBiker2 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: what a sweet young lady Remember to be Exceedingly gentle in your touch. great oral skills. Will repeat.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vera-0434 gb0138 Denver Yes 4 6/26/20
Review by gb0138 (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Vera is a newly minted Russian ASP. She is very pleasant. However her stats are incorrectly listed on P411. She is 5 foot two , 5’5”. and weighs maybe 90 pounds, not 115. She is totally a spinner if you like that kind of thing. She is also thin not athletic as indicated. BBBJ and DATY, CG and dog. Other than a preference for a fuller body woman she was fine. I think if you like spinners you’ll like her. I’m not partial to Spinners personally


Age: 21 Body Type: Athletic Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Hair Color: Light Brown Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-28-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos juztinkredible Fort Collins Yes 99 6/26/20
Review by juztinkredible (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: In my time in this hobby only a handful of times have I not only had my expectations just met, but exceeded, and Rose is the newest name on that short list. It has been said in her past reviews that her pictures don’t do her justice, and I can attest to that. I was simply blown away and wowed by this woman from the moment that she opened up the door looking sexy as hell. She has a simple and easy verification process, and once you’re in her presence, the GFE you’re submerged in is top tier. It was as if I had gone to see a girlfriend who had been craving me all day long. Every acronym you’d want from this type of experience is there and is performed 100% genuinely. She enjoys what she does, and ensures your enjoyment and satisfaction along the way. If you’re considering seeing her and haven’t yet, you are most definitely missing out, and doing yourself a disservice. But don’t take my word for it; do yourself a favor and go see Rose.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss V Fourplayluvr Denver Yes 21 6/26/20
Review by Fourplayluvr (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy, but I have seen her before. She looks way better than her pictures. Very much a GFE experience. She is awesome! All activities were performed with enthusiasm. This girl rocks!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott TroyDelt Denver Yes 207 6/26/20
Review by TroyDelt (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an incredible experience. I felt like I just met my freaky new best friend :-) Every previous review is spot on so I won't share all of the details. It is rare that I feel like I want to see a woman on this board a second time - today changed that. The term ATF is thrown around a lot on these boards and today, with Leyla, I found out what that term actually means. Her heart, passion and connection created an experience that I will be thinking about indefinitely. Thank you Leyla for being so present with me and creating a memory I won't forget! See you again soon!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Denver añejo Denver Yes 74 6/26/20
Review by añejo (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First time seeing Jessie. I’m usually a bit on edge and nervous the first time meeting someone in the hobby. She made me feel right at ease as soon as I walked in the door. Very attractive in person. Let’s just say I “responded” right away. I’m not into giving details but a real gfe. When she enthusiastically asked if I enjoyed an activity and coincidentally, it was my favorite thing to do in the hobby, I knew I was I. For a great time. Will definitely see again. Can’t wait to get to know her more.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Smilee StillLifting Westminster Yes 31 6/26/20
Review by StillLifting (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have see her often because she is a not to be missed experience. Beautiful with athletic, acrobatic, supple body. Great company in and out of bed. If you're having problems figuring out what do, she has a great imagination.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Enchantressselena PattieO Boulder Yes 48 6/26/20
Review by PattieO (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW! First-time with Selena and hopefullyit won't be my last!!! Beautiful woman, great personality and conversation and the VERY BEST FBSM! You couldn't ask for more... The ride to get to her place was a little bit long, but oh so worth it. Run, don't walk, to see her!!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lizaliciousLiz Snoopy7 Boulder Yes 41 6/25/20
Review by Snoopy7 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: TL;DR High-end incall, high-end woman, high-end experience. I had seen Liz before when she was in Denver, but she has moved and is now available. We texted and set up a time for the next morning. When I arrived, she was dressed in a beautiful black sheer outfit that complimented her figure well. We chatted while waiting for the bathtub to fill, then retired to sudsy preliminary fun. After a while, she suggested a change of location and we moved to the bed where we thoroughly enjoyed a body-on-body massage, kissing, and other GFE activities. As always, she performed all activities skillfully and with enthusiasm and the results were very pleasing, to say the least. Afterwards, we talked about her recent travels and plans for future adventures once the world opens up again enough. I left happy and I plan to return again.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Exploder206 Westminster Yes 207 6/25/20
Review by Exploder206 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meeting Leyla was the best part of my trip. Spending time with a women who does this because she enjoys herself is such a great thing. Leyla is such a woman and consequently the time you spend with her is dedicated to having a custom experience tailored to your wants and desires. She hit every one I mentioned and came up with a few I didn't think to mention. She is completely engaging, over the top intoxicating and so very capable. There was nothing about our time together I didn't enjoy other than the hour ran out. For as long as she is on this board I will look to see her again. If you are honest and straightforward with her she will fulfill your desires and you'll leave like I did, completely satisfied, and hoping to see her again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kali Sensual Reiki irishpilot_pa28 Denver Yes 101 6/25/20
Review by irishpilot_pa28 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We finally settled on a date and I arrived. I was greeted at the door by a very warm kiss and she was wearing red lingerie ????. After some small talk we proceeded to her "den" where soft mood music was playing. We started with some foreplay and then things got hot! We explored each other and I noticed she really got excited when her buttons were pressed correctly in the honey pot region. ???? It was a delicious visit and I will repeat!!


Age: 55 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KaitlynKnight johnnybgood DTC Yes 41 6/25/20
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kaitlyn is just like I remember her from a couple years ago when we first met, tiny/petite/tight and toned. She's great at corresponding during initial setup, we met at a nice upscale hotel. She's still on the shy side but does open up as our date moved on. I think the covid-19 thing had her a bit more cautious as only light kissing was allowed this time but that didn't affect the outcome....She's a gfe girl and knows how to start the engine quickly and she had me at hello! Do yourself a favor and spend an hour with this beautiful spinner next time she comes to Denver you won't regret it I promise!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lizaliciousLiz Manhunter Boulder Yes 41 6/25/20
Review by Manhunter (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I really had a great time with Liz. She offered wine but I turned it down due to having digestive issues. We both enjoyed quit a bit of convo. She gives a really nice, warming, bbbj and I also enjoyed the daty too. It really felt like I was doing cardio at the gym. Thank you Liz for a wonderful time. I hope you comeback to visit again soon.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: