Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

10751 - 10800 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Olivia Belle Profitable1981 Westminster Yes 32 7/9/20
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out to her the night prior via text to see if could i schedule her for the next day. She texted right back and we agreed on a time in the morning. Texted her an hour before our set time to confirm and she texted me right back to confirm that we were on. I was very pleased when she answered the door. Looks better than her pics, sexy young Latina, great booty on her, sexy full lips. I got comfortable and she had me sit on the end of the bed and she gave me a little lap dance grinding that booty on me as my hands explored her body. Then i layed back on the bed and she put the cover on for a fantastic CBJ. It looked so sexy watching those full lips wrapped around me. Back to more grinding on me putting her breast in my face. She got on top for CG. Nice, wet, tight ride. I finished in the cover. No rush getting out. It was a good time, go see her.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos Bit Banger DTC Yes 112 7/9/20
Review by Bit Banger (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jos & I had been trading messages while I was in TX, getting to know each other. So when I returned to CO one of the first things I did was arrange to see her in person. Communications and directions were straight forward and timely. I was warmly greeted at the door in the manner many of us meMotioned in the ‘First Impressions’ thread, hug & a kiss. From there we continued, our conversation becoming more intimate. Would I repeat? You betcha! ????


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenBanks higolfer808 Westminster Yes 2 7/9/20
Review by higolfer808 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I say that already had not been said. I have seen Lauren numerous times and each time is amazing. Her BBBJ is amazing and she rides like a champ. Will always try to see her when she is in town.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck higolfer808 Thornton Yes 130 7/9/20
Review by higolfer808 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had been eyeing Natalie’s profile for a while, been out of the game for a while and Natalie was amazing. We chatted for a bit talking about our favorite food and then we got comfortable. An amazing time with her, she is very vocal which is so hot. I will definitely be back


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Rodessence DTC Yes 170 7/9/20
Review by Rodessence (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with her during the afternoon. Had seen her before a few years ago. Felt so good to meet with her again. Texted then got response back quicklu. She remembered a little who I was. Which made it better. Arrived at her lication. Very accommodating, clean. We had a shot each. Then began a grwat Which I will leave to your imagination as i really enjoyed the time. Check her out. Worth seeing and the time. Thank you audrey


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MileHi Jasmine pheromone69 DTC Yes 43 7/9/20
Review by pheromone69 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jasmine is a great conversationalist and an even better lover! She is cheerful, accommodating and eager to please! Thank you Jas for a wonderful time...I can't wait to see you again!"


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cindy Bigdnc Denver Yes 22 7/8/20
Review by Bigdnc (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely Amazing. Psh all i can say is hang on she knows what she is doing for sure! That booty though. Yea its gonna fuck you up and have you running back for more! Cheers BigDnc


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit Digs123 Denver Yes 105 7/8/20
Review by Digs123 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Texted with Brit about meeting up, she let me know when she would be coming into town, and scheduling was easy. I met Brit at her incall location, was immediately very comfortable, she's got a bubbly, infectious personality, that put me right at ease. I actually was running late, and she was totally gracious with that. She's amazing, looks are even better in person! Everything covered, but she's so smokin hot that it didn't matter, and safety first! Definitely going to see her again if possible, and would highly recommend!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emari Tesar DenverD361 DTC Yes 9 7/8/20
Review by DenverD361 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Normal verification and great communication for days prior to meeting at an upscale hotel. Emari is the epitome of social and sensual. Our GFE time together was so natural the two hours felt like 30 minutes. She’s the sweetest and most genuine young woman I have experienced in many years. Miss Tesar is the hot neighbors daughter home from college for the summer, knockout at the gym and professional young executive in high heels and a skirt all wrapped up in one perfect package. I could have spent days laying next to her and look forward to our next encounter.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove ColonelAngus Denver Yes 68 7/8/20
Review by ColonelAngus (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sarah is a very kind and friendly woman. She has a rocking body and she is very enthusiastic. I will definitely see her again!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu Rugersmygun DTC Yes 64 7/8/20
Review by Rugersmygun (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ah Alisa, from Russia with love When I first saw her listing on TOB I knew I had to meet her I text her she replied back immediately with a sweet message and I was quickly verified. Took a little time for our schedules to line up but we made it After our initial hello's we waisted no time ripping each clothes off she's absolutely gorgeous with none by the way. I adore a women that's not afraid to have an orgasm in front on me, I'm smiling remembering the look of pure pleasure on her face and in her eyes it was very intense Alisa not one to waste time she quickly returned the favor which she's incredible at btw her tounge soft as velvet but seems we both needed something else, we started in mish after a few minutes she look into my eyes and said your trying not to cum seems she was too, I lost it as I felt her contractions incredibly tight and wet super orgasm on my end We talked and rested for a while she's a cool chick she told me hunting stories about Russia I didn't know if msog was available but after a while it became clear they might just be required lol Round two was more pleasure and more O's she's absolutely incredible We've stay in touch since we're now planning our next Russian connection


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery johnnybgood Thornton Yes 123 7/8/20
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another wonderful visit with another fantastic Colorado lady, I've met Devon before so setup was painless and easy. She was just as I remembered her, beautiful lady with soft skin awesome hourglass figure that makes you the center of attention during your visit. She is the epitome of a GFE woman and she just has a way kissing that lights my fire at hello! I'll definitely see Devon again and again, she has a great incall in a great neighborhood that is easy to find. Totally felt at ease approaching her door, thank you Devon for making this another wonderful visit I will not soon forget! ????????


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikibp93 joseph 4 Rockies Yes 80 7/8/20
Review by joseph 4 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great massage. Super cute girl. Not GFE but a lot of fun and flirting. Very relaxing!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Sky StormRevel Denver Yes 14 7/8/20
Review by StormRevel (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! It was my distinct pleasure to meet this fine young lady today. What a treat! Looks exactly like her pics but in person she is even more gorgeous! Her body is stunning and the rearview left me speechless. And maybe the absolute best part was her personality. Such a sweetheart! So relaxed and chill, super easy to talk too! I enjoyed every second spent with her. Only wish I had booked longer! I cannot wait to see her again! Denver, you better treat this girl right. We want her to come back again and again! Thank you Nikki! In every possible way meeting you today was extremely awesome!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaRabitt Mandrewthe4th Fort Collins Yes 13 7/8/20
Review by Mandrewthe4th (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/20
Time: 4 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reached out to Jessica after being ghosted by two other providers. She was the exact opposite and communication was super smooth and simple. We were fairly quickly planning out for her to come see me that night, and discussing the travel. The girl that I met was the same as the one in the pictures, and she showed up wearing one heck of a cute little dress! We quickly started conversating, where I learned this lady has quite the personality on her! Things progressed to behind doors, where all activities were provided safely and with enthusiasm. I'm not normally a cbj fan, but her skills might make me change my mind! Went through multiple positions with amazing views in each. As always, YMMV; but with Jessica I found a provider who is what I'm looking for - no bs, treats her time like it matters Highly recommend, and will be planning to visit if and when I finally visit Portland!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Enchantressselena funseker Boulder Yes 48 7/7/20
Review by funseker (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Selena again-it's been too long. I drove to her location north of Boulder. This is a great drive and very cool location! Selena is gorgeous and a delightful person to spend time with. She is very sensuous and genuinely interested in your complete enjoyment. Her massages are always world class and you will enjoy the total experience. Don't hesitate time with her, it's well worth it :)


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee OldBiker2 Denver Yes 130 7/7/20
Review by OldBiker2 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: VERY cute, VERY affectionate. Lovely figure. Thoroughly enjoyable experience, including her favorite ending (as describe by others). Will repeat.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alya Love DaysGoBy2 Boulder Yes 27 7/7/20
Review by DaysGoBy2 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: CMT quality, intuitive touch, better then most.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee Flanker-9057 Denver Yes 130 7/7/20
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have known Delilah for some years and she is and has always been super sweet and sexy~! Recently she went through a very difficult time with some private issues not relevant here, but it took her off here for a bit and was a bit of a struggle to re-engage. I had a little difficulty setting up with her this time, myself, but knowing her situation a little patience was the key. Once we set up we got together and got caught up. She was as sexy and sensual as ever~! OMG, LFK, DFK, then BBBJ so pleasing and then on went the cover for Mish, CG, RCG, Doggie and a super finish CIM-NQNS~!! YMMV of course, but this hot little spinner is back in the game and I could not be happier. She is solid, fun, sweet and sexy as hell~


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 dudejack Denver Yes 58 7/7/20
Review by dudejack (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: ATF Alert. Miss Unicorn has everything one looks for in the hobby. Hot af, fun to be with, great GFE & most importantly for me has trim. Her pics do her zero justice she is way younger & more beautiful in person. If you don't book an appointment with the Unicorn you will be missing out on a great experience.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexa-4988 Flanker-9057 Denver No Show 37 7/7/20
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: NO SHOW. This is what I find offensive and insulting. I reached out to her off another what I feel is a reputable site this morning to set up and she verified me and then we exchanged messages and set a date. We then reconfirmed the time and she told me the address to find her and text her when I arrived for the room number. She asked me to text her when I was on my way. So I was happy so far. I texted her that I was on my way but no response. I arrived at the location and texted her again, and again, no response. I waited for a bit and texted again and no response. I did so one more time after waiting 14 minutes past the date time and no response. So, I left.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
REBUTTAL:

I apologize, as I said my car broke down and my phone was dead. I contacted you as soon as I was able to and attempted to reschedule, so sorry for the inconvenience again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
QueenTiffany steaminsteve Denver Yes 6 7/6/20
Review by steaminsteve (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/20
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Tiffany’s ad come up, so I sent her a message and my references. She responded quickly and we set something up right away. Tiff is a sweetheart and fine as glass in person. All she had on was a one-piece bodysuit that showcased an amazing figure. She looks way better in real life and is fun to talk to. Tiff has a very beautiful face with soft skin, a sexy body and smells amazing. No kissing (except body) and no DATY. After some intimate touching, she gave me an awesome CBJ. She lied down on the bed and I hopped in before she could move. I could tell she really enjoyed taking every inch for me. After I couldn’t handle anymore I wanted her to show off for me in CG. She is super tight, young and can ride fast and hard too. I liked that she checked out my load after we were done, lol. Tiff comes to Denver every two weeks; she is well worth seeing while she is here!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha_Swallow dirklee Westminster Yes 14 7/6/20
Review by dirklee (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great communication skills. Very personable. Opened the door and I was blown away. Samantha has the most beautiful eyes and the figure is world class. I would have to say that she is the most voluptuous women I have ever met in person. Her skills are outstanding. I try to see her every time she is in town.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Smp64 DTC Yes 103 7/6/20
Review by Smp64 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Winter for the first time today, OMG what a great time. As everyone else has said you are missing out if you haven't seen her. I opted for PSE with a trip to Greece all activities were done with great enthusiasm , she is a total gem. I will see her again when she is back in town I plan on seeing her and Kat together I just hope my heart can take it. Winter thanks again for a mind blowing time!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lolalovexo adventurous14 Denver Yes 1 7/6/20
Review by adventurous14 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was a pleasure meeting Lola! I had noticed her listing on another platform, so when she posted here I decided to reach out to her. Communication was clear and timely and comfortable. After sharing references I was on my way to see her within an hour. Arrived to find her looking just like her pics in a nice clean incall. Chatted for a couple of minutes, getting to know more about each other and then moved to the bed. Bubbly and sweet, Lola made the time fly by as I enjoyed a cbj and finished in mish. Glad I got to see her, she’s legit and fun! Definitely recommend. :)


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Maxpower38 DTC Yes 145 7/6/20
Review by Maxpower38 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Catalina is exactly what you see in the pictures and what you read in other reviews. She is a gem. She really enjoys what she does and is enthusiastic about making you feel awesome. She goes above and beyond. Very sensual, very beautiful and one cool person!! Setup was easy and so was verification. Once I got that out of tHe way I was scheduled and ready for meetup. I arrived and she looked fabulous without wearing well.. very little. She got the music going, got me comfortable and man her skills are amazing. Nice and clean and then cfs. I will be seeing this beauty again. She is a outstanding provider and person. Thanks Catalina!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina dubaigolfnut Denver Yes 145 7/6/20
Review by dubaigolfnut (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All of her reviews are right on. I can not add anything else to them but i will say i had a wonderful time and will see her again.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gemma Chang NightMoves DTC Yes 12 7/5/20
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Ladies: Gemma Chang / Cara Day Location : DTC Gemma walked into my room and smiled that beautiful smile for me. She greeted me with a slow soft kiss and tight hug then introduced me to the Lovely Cara Day. The more time I spend with Ms Chang the more I feel comfortable being my real self. Gemma takes the energy exchange between each other and uses that power to deepen the moment. I really enjoyed watching Cara and Gemma DFK each other as they ran their fingers across their toned bodies in preparation for DATY. A fine memory I have is when we were three way kissing and Gemma kindly pushed me to my back so they could have their way with me starting with my all time favorite Double BJ followed by Gemma asking Cara to sit on my face : )) and then MPCFS. Gemma and Cara have great chemistry together and are both highly recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-29-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Model Jennifer SexMagician Denver Yes 42 7/5/20
Review by SexMagician (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jennifer is another Thai girl that I had a pleasure to meet. There was no communication barrier as she speaks a couple of languages, including English and Swedish. Like other Thais I've met, she is sweet, passionate, attractive and skilled. When I walked in she greeted me with passionate kisses. Then the action moved to the bed where more kisses and top notch UTF followed. After that it was my turn to "warm her up" by playing with her nipples, which BTW are extra long, and obviously liked what I was doing to them, because they were so erected. Then I moved to DATY which while it took a little bit, resulted in a strong, body shaking orgasm. That followed by her riding me for a while CG style and my favorite missionary position with a lot more kissing with short breaks so we could catch deeper breaths, when she encouraged me to pound her hard with a little dirty talk, to which I gladly complied to the finish. To summarize Jennifer is a top notch GFE and highly recommended.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle-0889 LayedBackGuy Denver Yes 44 7/5/20
Review by LayedBackGuy (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Danielle was very pleasant, great kisser, very easy to talk to, and amazingly attractive. She really made me feel wanted. Bbbj and fs performed with enthusiasm. Another unique gem in what seems like a sea of many today. I look forward to seeing her again!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha of Denver TedEBare Denver Yes 88 7/5/20
Review by TedEBare (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Samantha keeps things interesting and worth longer. I try to see her as often as I can. She really enjoys what she does and it shows.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetSexy_Paris S7even1970 DTC Yes 44 7/5/20
Review by S7even1970 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted Paris my refs in the morning for an afternoon visit. I arrived at her upscale hotel, let her know I was there and she gave me her room #. Knocked on the door and was greeted by an extremely beautiful woman wearing a slip on type dress. Her english wasn't great and she was very careful about noise, even putting a towel at the bottom of her door. We immediately began kissing, her body was so sexy, skin was smooth, and smelled amazing. I undressed and she crawled on the bed on all fours showing me her ass. I spun her around and she lubed up my cock and started a great BBBJ. I got on the bed and she continued until she covered me up and rode me cowgirl. This girl is so tight! We moved through a couple of positions and I finished in the cover. She cleaned me up and I was out the door. Her TOB picture leaves a lot to the imagination, but there are additional pics on her website and other hobby websites. Trust me, she is a very sexy and beautiful woman. She has the right height, amazing breasts (although I think they are enhanced) beautiful smile, and wants to please. I will absolutely see her again and would definitely recommend seeing her.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexa-4988 grumpy888 Denver Yes 37 7/5/20
Review by grumpy888 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Came to incall to a nice clean place. She was very accommodating and sweet. Time seemed to fly by so fast. Definitely repeat.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Kingleo Denver Yes 103 7/5/20
Review by Kingleo (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ive had the pleasure on meeting Winterkay and Kat Vega for a two girl show and it was the best experience ive ever had. Both ladies are very beautiful and skilled and are extremely inviting. Both are very sweet and funny and i will definitely repeat, thank you ladies for a great time.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brianna Ray Soulzofmischief DTC Yes 5 7/4/20
Review by Soulzofmischief (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Brianna is visiting for a couple of weeks. I reached out to her and scheduled a visit for the next day. I arrived at her incall and she gave me a warm welcome which was really nice. She provides one of the best sensual massages I have ever had. The flip was awesome and she really enjoys what she does!! Catch this attractive lady with a great smile before she leaves. Highly recommended!!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Rugersmygun DTC Yes 145 7/4/20
Review by Rugersmygun (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Catalina, I absolutely recommend if ever you get a chance, we kind of hit it off the first time we met as we both have a common interest We found another common interest ;) we both like O's together Go see this beauty she's an absolute sweetheart I'm sure I'm now known as the moth slayer, haha daty, bbbj, cw lots of it


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brianna Ray THEFISH1981 Westminster Yes 5 7/4/20
Review by THEFISH1981 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the wonderful experience of meeting Brianna and she is now my ATF. An absolutely beautiful woman that is simply a pleasure to be around. I saw her for an hour and the massage was a wonderful mix of firm pressure and light sensual touch that made me want more and more. After about 30 minutes she had me flip and that’s when things got even better. She is truly a beauty and seeing her tight slim figure and her wonderful smile made the ending truly amazing. She is really great to talk with as well, seems like a very intelligent woman and really seems like she cares that you are choosing to spend your time with her. I highly recommend seeing this wonderful woman if FBSM is what you desire as you will not be disappointed. Thank you Brianna


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsCherry Profitable1981 DTC Yes 14 7/4/20
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Shot her a text and she got right back to me. Painless verification and we agreed on a time to meet. She answered the door dressed in a two piece black lingerie. Athletic, fit body, sexy complexion. Very friendly and easy to talk to. We got on the bed and she removed her two piece. Full on booty shake show on the bed grinding against me and began a HJ. Before long she had the cover on me and i was in her mouth for terrific CBJ. Eye contact spot on and great skills. She licks her hand and gets herself ready to hop on for CG. This women can ride, amazing. I grab her by her hips and start slamming her up and down on me. She gets vocal and dirty and i blow in the cover. We talk more and i'm out the door. Thanks Cherry. Go see her when she's back.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Kingleo DTC Yes 207 7/4/20
Review by Kingleo (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, what a woman absolutely beautiful great body soft skin and so petite. Simple screening process and setup a time, i had quite the drive to get to the incall but well worth it. She is so sweet and very beautiful and she is smart as well, great time with activities and conversation, will most definitely repeat, oh did i mention how beautiful she is, that beautiful face and stunning body. Wow


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella Mariee DJfox DTC Yes 2 7/4/20
Review by DJfox (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/20
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pics looked good. Did some sleuthing and found a couple of reviews on eccie. Exchanged texts and she seemed nice and eager. Decided to TOFTT. Have already met her twice and second visit was even better than the first. Pics are of her but she is fitter than what her pics portray. Has a nice fit body and baby-soft skin. Loved her natural boobs. She is GFE and has a fairly open menu within reason. Decent bbbj, okay with fiv, taught her what a stripper slide is and she did it like a pro. Covered up and she rode me CG like a champ. My suggestion is to let her ride you as she grinds hard and comes. I had to unfortunately stop her a few times as I didn't want to come early. Kind of ruined the momentum for her but she still managed to come despite the pauses. Also tried mish and K9. Incredible ass. She does verify, which is good and highly recommended as it puts her at ease. She plans to visit Denver often and is a great new addition.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle Hulk Denver Yes 75 7/2/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been seeing Elizabeth for over two years and she continues to remain on my short list of ATF's. She is a gorgeous young lady with a well toned athletic body and an awesome easy going chill personality. A full list of GFE activities are always available and provided with much enthusiasm. She happily lets me take the lead and we always have a fun time. Go see her you won't be disappointed. I will be back again and again as long as she will have me.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Pete DTC Yes 103 7/2/20
Review by Pete (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had such an amazing time with Kay. Setting up time with her was painless as long as you have references. She is a very sexy woman and her accent made her even more attractive to me. Her “skittles” game is something everyone should experience. She is definitely GFE and I would recommend seeing her.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega Smp64 Denver Yes 71 7/2/20
Review by Smp64 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kate is great, she saw me on short notice screening was a breeze. Her in call was clean and easy to find. She met me at the door in a hot little number, her pictures don't do her justice she is a beautiful lady inside and out. She made me feel comfortable and she seems to really enjoy what she dose. My only regret was not seeing Winter with her, next time they come to town. Thanks for a great time Kate!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD skimo Denver Yes 119 7/2/20
Review by skimo (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: wonderful with Taylor yesterday afternoon, clean and comfy incall was easy to find with plenty of parking. Other reviews are spot on, she's a super chill lady, easy to be with, comfortable conversation, sexy and busty, very good massage followed by fun sexy time, her chest is not to be missed if you're a boob man! Thanks for the outstanding time Taylor! clean comfy shower with amenities available before and/or after. Visit this lady with confidence! :)


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alya Love mrlogsden Boulder Yes 27 7/2/20
Review by mrlogsden (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first meeting with Amiira. The usual contact and set up. Nice location and talented! I opted for the Tantra in large part because I'm learning about energy creation and movement. We started with a nice chat to gain a mutual understanding of expectations and boundaries. Then on to an un-rushed, playful and very satisfying.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Smilee tulsa2312 Boulder Yes 31 7/2/20
Review by tulsa2312 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely perfect body. Truly the definition of fitness with a rock hard body. We chatted for a bit then got down to it. She is friendly and a great kisser. We went through several positions but the view from doggy was amazing. She is worth a visit and I will surely repeat.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lustybustygina YankeeClipper DTC Yes 27 7/2/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Received a message that Gina would be visiting and it is delightful when that happens. Made arrangements for a date and time and this morning's apt was fabulous afain. There is nothing like starting the morning off with a bang. Gina is witty, secy, and all adult activities were superb...I'll keep it brief as all prior review are spot on. Gina, that you for visiting Denveer again


Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake YankeeClipper DTC Yes 46 7/2/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I visited Elle for a lively and refreshing time and that is exactly what I got. My communication with Elle is always easy and comfortable. She will yell you things straight up and that is what most appreciate about her. I love daty and my time spent south of the border was wonderful and Elle's vocal encouragement took my experience over the top. All other activities were done with deep enthusiasm as well. Elle continues to be special and she must be treated as such and that makes her a wonderful adult companion in my book. She's fun, feisty, witty, and beautiful. Elle, thank you for another wonderful time!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 rambler Denver Yes 58 7/2/20
Review by rambler (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After dealing with the stay at home order the past couple of months, I was on the brink of insanity. Fortunately, an amazing visit with lovely Dana is exactly what I needed - and got. This was the second time I've seen Dana, and I thoroughly enjoyed catching back up with her. She opened the door and gave me a big hug, and I'd have probably been totally content just keeping her wrapped up the whole time. She is such a fun and sweet person, and I don't have enough superlatives to throw out there for how amazing she is - just an absolute beauty with a demeanor that instantly puts you at ease. I actually feel bad that I let so much time pass between visits with her, but zero chance that happens again. We are very, very lucky to have Dana in Denver, and I guarantee that any time spent with her will leave a lasting impression.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ tuntun DTC Yes 94 7/1/20
Review by tuntun (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: she is hot and super gfe she is the girl from the pictures just a little hard to set a date but other than that I will recomend her


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: