|
Madison Taylor
|
|
jrsmith71 |
DTC |
Yes |
60
|
7/21/20 |
Seen on 7/9/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wonderful experience. Easy set up and communication and a great time spent together
Age: 42 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lovely Raquel
|
|
RAGE_R |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
7/21/20 |
Review by
RAGE_R
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: LovelyRaquel was incredibly lovely in so many ways. She was very accommodating and considerate after I was caught in traffic, delaying our original scheduled appointment. When I finally met with her, I was star struck from how gorgeously attractive and angelic her appearance was. Very cute and sexy are understating words. She had a very welcoming and warm aura that made me feel that I was in great company. Her incall office was cozy and equipped with above and beyond amenities. The massage itself was sooo awesome and relaxing. She is obviously experienced and knowledgeable in her CMT/FBSM craft. She hit all the right spots with the right pressure. Her body is goddess-like and her skin is so soft. Conversation was great and music was soothing. And the multiple releases were beyond heart stopping. I could be with Raquel all day long... she is one of a kind and I’ll definitely be seeing her again!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Just Jos
|
|
RealDeal23 |
DTC |
Yes |
112
|
7/21/20 |
Seen on 7/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a tremendous encounter with Jos today. Prebooked a few days before. Made contact through tob and references were verified. Very good and timely communication by Jos. Very professional in the area of communication. Arrived at her very new and modern incall. Incall was very clean as well. Beautiful lady in every way from head to toe. Personality to match. Pictures do not capture all of her beauty. All natural face and body. Seemed to have a solid vibe between us. Top notch GFE provider. Treat her well, she deserves it. Life’s a breeze.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie
|
|
Dirtymaximus |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
7/20/20 |
Seen on 7/12/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After some persistence my schedule finally allowed me some time with Kassie. I've been wanting to meet her for quite some time. Very glad I was persistent as she greeted me in an amazing little for fitting black dress. Nice place too. She was on a time crunch so we got straight to it. Her body is fantastic, natural beasts, and her pics do her no justice. She is by far better than her pictures indicate. She seemed to enjoy DATY, which I absolutely loved with her. K-9 and lazy K-9 finish hard into the cover. She is close to me and I really hope to see her regularly.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikole West
|
|
stephen1 |
DTC |
Yes |
61
|
7/20/20 |
Review by
stephen1
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/20
Time: 3 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Nikole. Definitely would see again! She's just like the other reviewers said.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chanelle Malone
|
|
joeyis1974 |
DTC |
Yes |
7
|
7/20/20 |
Seen on 7/13/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Chanelle today for the first time. It was a good experience. Some screening required but nothing too difficult. Her in all was convenient and she responded quickly when I said I was there. Let me in the side door, which I always appreciate so I don’t have to do the weird walk through the lobby.
Inside the room was a bit messy, but not so much as to detract from the sight of this smoking hot tall slender woman! She’s got the tightest little body which at my behest she showed off with some sensuous dance moves- including clapping those cheeks together which was fun!
Onto the adult activities which were done well. I would describe it as “light Gfe” though i typically prefer a more GFE encounter, but Chanelle put it some good work on her knees to get me across the finish line when I couldn’t complete the mission during the main event. Very nice finish indeed.
She’s moving here so I will plan to see her again soon. :-)
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Arielbaby
|
|
Cragger |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
7/20/20 |
Review by
Cragger
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/19/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ariel is very gorgeous, looks just like her pics. She has a very bubbly, positive attitude and is a fun to be with. Her new in call clean and tastefully decorated. She's not a clock watcher, takes her time and is very good at what see does. I have been seeing her for several years and will continue.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
Gange29 |
DTC |
Yes |
145
|
7/20/20 |
Review by
Gange29
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The experience was definitely worth it. These reviews are often hard to express in great lengths without repeating what your have told about their own quality visit. I would recommend, as well as see again. Another beautiful provider!!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
DenverB99 |
Westminster |
Yes |
152
|
7/20/20 |
Seen on 7/5/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up a short notice appointment with Lulu last week. After a quick screen, was at her in about an hour.
Pictures are accurate and previous reviews are accurate. Everything is covered and there is a language barrier, but she understood everything. Although she didn’t talk much, she performed everything with enthusiasm. I’ll be back :)
GFELFKCBJCFS
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
alisalulu
|
|
PattieO |
Denver |
So-So |
64
|
7/20/20 |
Review by
PattieO
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: Not what I expected. However, some may find this provider attractive. Not for me.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Annalise Anjou
|
|
ColonelAngus |
DTC |
Yes |
62
|
7/20/20 |
Seen on 7/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hooked up with Annalise today. References were provided to here. Communication was thru email. Arrived at her upscale hotel. Was greeted by a beautiful woman in her lingerie. Talked for a little bit and then the playing began. I will say that we enjoyed each other’s company. Thank you Annalise! I plan on seeing you again.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannah-6314
|
|
martialgod |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
7/20/20 |
Seen on 7/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: As other reviews have noted, her conversation skills make you genuinely comfortable. I was too nervous, but she made me feel right at home like a partner. Her photos do her no justice, she really has a nice body with a smile that you won't forget. Treat her well and she will do the same for you!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlabamaSouthernBelle
|
|
fornyhucker |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
19
|
7/20/20 |
Seen on 6/23/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Come here for the massage, the release is just the cherry on top. Forget her age, she is sexy and knows how to touch you. I felt very comfortable the second I stepped in, you can tell she is very professional about her job. Cleanliness is important to her which definitely allowed me to really relax.
Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RyleighCOS
|
|
fornyhucker |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
76
|
7/20/20 |
Seen on 6/16/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is reliable and easy to communicate with. Scheduling/Screening was simple. Her in call is a very safe location. When i got to her place i got a very lazy massage and lets just say the entire she just sat in one place, on the bed next to me.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
.undefined |
Westminster |
Yes |
152
|
7/20/20 |
Seen on 7/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great time with this gem! Tight little body, sexy smile and giggles. Thanks lulu!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonStar
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
131
|
7/20/20 |
Seen on 6/22/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another visit to this lovely, and beautiful, woman. Madison is an ATF because we genuinely have a great time. Yes, there are fabulous adult activities of which she is a master of, but because she opens evey sensual bit within me.
This is what I crave along with each and every adult activity we attemp. For that, I am grateful.
Madisons body is by Michaelangelo, her stamina is that of the energizer bunny, she tastes of sweet nectar, and her vocalizations of pleasure are sustaining and make you want yo crave it day and night!
I don't write many reviews for Madison and thats on me and being selfish! Any true gentleman will get their fill with Madison. Thank you Madison
.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kandi Apple
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
109
|
7/20/20 |
Seen on 6/26/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Oh Kandi, sweet Kandi...sonnets couldn't capture your essence!
For the moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew I was in for another treat! We caught up with our fur baby stories and other items. All were interesting and sincere. Selfishly, in the back of my mind, thoughts raced to the sinful things I listed for with the beauty before me.
This lovely morning, Kandi was dressed to...to...well...TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF NOT ONLY EVERY USCIOUS CURVE, BUT TO ALSO TO TAKE WHAT SHE WANTS. Lucky for me...i was in her sights! Every adult activity was memorable, performed with PSE enthusiasm, and exactly takes one's senses to the other worldly status. The lovely lady is a gem....treat her as such!
Kandi, oh Kandi!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikole West
|
|
dean19850 |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
7/20/20 |
Seen on 7/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally I met Miss West today. This was a long waited meeting. We tried to meet last May and June, but it didn't work out because of other reasons like downtown demonstration and flight schedule change, it wasn't from either of us.
Today Miss West came to my place right from airport today, Since she was the first visitor during this quarantine, I tried to create some different environment, so I created a rose pedal in the entry and decorate the room with candles. Right after she got in by stepping the roses buds along side red candles, she gave me a warn hug and kiss and my hand began to sneak into under her dress! After we felt each other enough, I asked her to sit on my knee, we enjoyed sake cocktail together and chatted about each other. Whenever we contact eye, she gave me a kiss and caress with her hand stroking on my back! With gorgeous lady on my knee and delicious sake shots, she made me to feel she is my lover! I really enjoyed Miss West, I hope she enjoyed too.
Miss West is a gorgeous lady, highly recommend to every one. Thank you very much Miss West.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Annalise Anjou
|
|
Pete |
DTC |
Yes |
62
|
7/19/20 |
Review by
Pete
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Annalise is a true sweetheart. She was a joy to be around and has a bubbly attitude. When I arrived at her in call location she was dressed in some sexy lingerie. We started off with a nice massage and than moved on to more adult activities. She gave a great BBBJ with the right amount of hand action. DATY was so sweet and she was very sensitive. It didn’t take long for her first O. I covered up and enjoyed her in mish. I was so turned on by her vocalizations that I didn’t last as long as I wanted to. Highly recommend.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TS Tara Rides
|
|
dudejack |
DTC |
Yes |
23
|
7/19/20 |
Review by
dudejack
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/20
Time: 3 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw her at my DTC outcall. She is very down to earth & treats you like an old friend. She is up for mostly anything & a lot of fun to be with. She did cut her hair it is now chin length & lost some weight. If you would like to try some things most other girls are not up for then she is your best bet.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Grooming: Landing Strip
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Body Type: Athletic
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
TS/TV: TS
Op: Pre-Op
Function: Fully Functional
Size: 7.00
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Luck
|
|
Turtleman |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
7/19/20 |
Seen on 7/3/20
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very nice time with Natalie, she was prompt over text and in person when I arrived. Had a nice small talk about horoscopes, then we both disrobed and she gave a good cbj. Overall a pretty good/ average time, she nice and has an incredible ass and nice fake tits. Definitely not gfe, so sadly no daty, bbbj or lfk. She makes up for all of that 100x over with the dirty talk, you have to come experience it yourself.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
Boredguy27 |
Westminster |
Yes |
152
|
7/19/20 |
Seen on 6/26/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Lulu more times than I could count, at this point. And every single time, she is sweet as pie.
Very patient, always willing take her time with you, and always wanting to please.
All activities are safe (which might be a turnoff for some), but she performs beautifully through it.
There's a slight language barrier at times with general interaction, but once things get going, it's usually pretty easy to get the point across of what you want/need.
Just treat her right, be gentle, and a little patient.
You'll have a great time, I promise. ;)
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Coxx-BANNED
|
|
Kingleo |
Denver |
Yes |
34
|
7/19/20 |
Review by
Kingleo
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/20
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Simple screening process and we set up a time and i met her at a very nice incall. Had a great time with her she is a very sexy woman with a great body nice smooth soft skin. All other reviews are spot on not much i can add. I will be seeing her again real soon, thanks for a great time.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Mastos
|
|
up4it80631 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
99
|
7/19/20 |
Seen on 7/6/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Rose at her in call and she is beautiful!! Met me at the door with big hug and kiss. She was very friendly and wearing a dress that zipped all the way down with nothing under it except great nipples and wet kitty. We went to the playroom and got comfortable as I went 'right to sweet tasty DATY, after that she returned the favor, her skills were so good I finished NQNS and she cuddled and talked as we explored our bodies. Don't miss her, your loss is my gain. Lol I will be a regular. Thanks Rose you are awesome
Age: 40 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MsRoseMarie9
|
|
adventurous14 |
DTC |
Yes |
27
|
7/19/20 |
Seen on 7/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow. Had to take a minute and gather my thoughts after seeing RoseMarie. Had noticed her listings a while ago, and resolved to see her when I could. Took a couple of tries and a reschedule as I ended up running late. She was kind and understanding. Met her at her incall, then ascended the stairs behind her shapely figure, anticipation and arousal rising equally in my mind. Rose has a taste for ambience and style: I enjoyed the background music and decor until she came out in another outfit causing my attention to quickly narrow in on her...
Passionate, smart and sweet, RoseMarie is a pleasure and delight to spend time with. GFE (dfk, daty, cfs). It’s much more fun to see her than read about her. :)
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
Passion78 |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
7/18/20 |
Seen on 6/28/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Delilah was easy to schedule, her location was a very nice resident style hotel, very clean.
Met me at door, we sat on the couch for a few minutes getting to know each other.
She asked what I liked, it was impressive how she made me comfortable to go into depth with my desires.
Delilah explained she truly loved to kiss (total GFE) and loved passion which is totally right up my alley. She’s an amazing kisser.
Eventually made it to the bed, great massage - very erotic
Then BBBJ, skills is an understatement
DATY
Next CFS in multiple postions With lots of passionate kissing
Then BBBJ / CIM - Explosive finish (intense)
Then leisurely spoke / chatted for another few minutes and never felt rushed
Delilah is a sweetheart as well - treat her right
I’m a repeat client for sure - Delilah is truly talented
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Demi-1616
|
|
Passion78 |
Western Slope |
Yes |
14
|
7/18/20 |
Seen on 6/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: contact with Demi was seamless, punctual, and easy.
I went to her hotel room, it was a clean and a quality hotel.
Met for about 10 minutes to get to know each Other.
Cuddled, CBJ, moved on to multiple positions CFS, then HJ, and finished CG that was incredible. Demi has skills and an intuitiveness of knowing how to please you.
Bottom line, Demi is truly talented and a very nice person as well - be respectful.
Can not wait to see her again.
Thank you Demi
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jasmine628
|
|
dirklee |
Denver |
Yes |
56
|
7/18/20 |
Review by
dirklee
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: For several months I had been trying to connect with Jasmine. We were never able to meet until recently. Jasmine is very friendly and straightforward when making arrangements. I arrived at her incall. The biggest challenge was parking. I found a spot and went in. Jasmine is certainly the girl in the pictures. She is curvy and exotic looking.
Was outstanding. Jasmine gives a very passionate GFE and seems to enjoy everything. Jasmine gives back the energy making it a positive experience.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissAdrianne
|
|
Mike80128 |
DTC |
Yes |
96
|
7/18/20 |
Seen on 7/10/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a tall sexy woman, I was not at my best but she tried her best. Started with bbbj, followed by cg, mish, k9 and back to bbbj/hj. I hope I can see her again
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
Rude_Boi75 |
DTC |
Yes |
106
|
7/17/20 |
Seen on 7/1/20
Time: 45 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I actually lost track with this wonderful lady! I was glad to reconnect and spend a lil time with her. Everything you’ve read about that mouth is true! Treat her right and and she’ll treat you right!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Mastos
|
|
Baron |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
99
|
7/17/20 |
Review by
Baron
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I set up a time with Rose and I was running early she adjusted her time. Much appreciated! Had a great experience and was very satisfied with our time. I will repeat. Treat her nice
Age: 40 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlabamaSouthernBelle
|
|
blaster55 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
19
|
7/17/20 |
Seen on 7/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have had the pleasure of visiting with Southern Belle a couple of times, and both times were an exceptional experience.
The in-call location is easily accessible safe clean, private, and the massage area is well maintained and very pleasant.
The shower facility is a major plus, before and after. Southern Belle's nuru massage is to die for. She is very good at what she does, and her friendliness and soft hands makes one feel as if they are in heaven. There were no distractions (cell phones, etc.) to take away from the moment. The music selection greatly added to the atmosphere.
I won't go into a lot of detail but I left quite happy and content on both occasions. I look forward to my next visit. HIGHLY recommended.
Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Annalise Anjou
|
|
Leoaugust |
DTC |
Yes |
62
|
7/17/20 |
Seen on 6/20/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Annalise and I have seen each other multiple times and each visit seems better than the last. She is a beautiful woman inside and out very charming and engaging before during and after a visit! Always dressed sexy and is quick with a big hug and kiss. Lfk led to dfk she likes to start with a very nice massage and then those blue eyes are gazing up at you for approval from a long juicy bbbj. Had to return the favor which resulted in one of several vocal O's. Love the cfs from behind as the view is awesome but we both finished in mish with a sweaty mutual O. Warm wash wash cloth clean up more casual conversation and unfortunately time for the last kiss and hug. Annalise is just sweet and always a good time be respectful and she will treat you like a King.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
Soeasy |
Denver |
Yes |
90
|
7/17/20 |
Review by
Soeasy
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was very happy to see Joanna again. She is beautiful, tight, and is skilled in everything and enjoying herself too which is mind-blowing every time. Way worth it! Treat her gentlemanly, and she will not disappoint. I may go back tomorrow.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
karley.pdx
|
|
benpicking |
Westminster |
Yes |
106
|
7/17/20 |
Seen on 7/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a chance to visit Karley and I am glad that I did. We spent a few minutes chatting and I enjoyed getting to know Karley a bit better. She is a great conversationalist and just plain fun to hang with.
As far as the rest...let me just say that Karley is one beautiful young lady from every possible angle that you can imagine. Her pics are spot on. In fact, she's hotter in person!
Thanks Karley! I hope to see you again soon.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie
|
|
Fun4uco |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
7/17/20 |
Review by
Fun4uco
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Kassie a few times. Something so sexy about her that keeps me coming back. She has lost some weight since her photos and is just as sexy as ever.
Sometimes she is hard to get a hold of, but worth the wait.
On this day I was lucky and showed up at her incall. Outside isn't that great but nicely decorated and soothing inside. She opened the door in a sexy outfit and i was ready to go then!
All the usual was great! French was translated but felt so good I didn't notice the translation! The daty was delicious and seemed she enjoyed it as much, or more, than me. Be careful though gentlemen, get her right and it's mighty wet down there!! Finish was great with a few positions thrown in. She has such a sexy, small spinner body, how can you go wrong?
I highly recommend!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yen-3308
|
|
vikingboy |
Rockies |
Yes |
29
|
7/16/20 |
Seen on 7/9/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Yen is great! Very sweet and super sexy. Lots of activities and positions. Very much a GFE person. Really a joy and not a clock watcher.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MsRoseMarie9
|
|
boldguy |
DTC |
Yes |
27
|
7/16/20 |
Review by
boldguy
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/5/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is the 5th time that I see Rose, and she always make me feel like the most important person in her world, her pictures are accurate, and she really is more beautiful in person, the details I'll keep it to myself because she is a lady.
Highly recommend her, go see her and treat her well.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Skyla Davis
|
|
Toucan303 |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
7/16/20 |
Seen on 6/28/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: great provider, very accommodating, laid-back and easy to talk to. Arranging time with her is a breeze and when she is available, she can meet within a short time frame. The other reviews are reliable and if you like what you see, don't hesitate to schedule some time with her. Treat her well and she'll reciprocate.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
Farmhand |
DTC |
Yes |
87
|
7/16/20 |
Review by
Farmhand
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure to finally meet Alessandra at her incall. I am still kicking myself for not contacting her sooner. She is so much fun to be with. She is very pretty, friendly, and intelligent. I really enjoyed just talking to her and looking at her. We seemed to have a lot in common and she has a great sense of humor. She is definitely talented in the physical department as well. She is totally GFE and I was amazed by her skills. She is definitely not a clock watcher and I could have spent all day with her if I could have. I will definitely repeat if possible. Thank you Alessandra “The Beautiful!”
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
Farmhand |
Boulder |
Yes |
156
|
7/16/20 |
Review by
Farmhand
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Maggie at her nice incall location. She greeted me with a beautiful smile and hug at the door and made me feel comfortable immediately. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. She was kind enough to schedule me in on rather short notice. She has beautiful blue eyes and has a great personality and body to match. She is very GFE and I really enjoyed my time with her. I highly recommend seeing Ms. Maggie.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
generaltank |
Boulder |
Yes |
156
|
7/16/20 |
Seen on 7/7/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Maggie is great.
She looks like her pictures. She was reliable. She communicated quickly and effectively. She did not make me nervous, nor was she nervous. Her location was clean and nice. I would recommend seeing her.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MiaLamour
|
|
Flanker-9057 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
7/16/20 |
Seen on 7/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Not sure what I can say about Mia more than what has been said. She is so incredibly friendly, sweet, beautiful and sexy~! Wow~! Easy setup and had an early morning appointment with her which I really appreciate. Got to a very nice upscale incall in downtown Denver and was greeted at the door by Mia in her lingerie just like her profile. She made me feel like a boyfriend coming over to see her. LFK to start, mutual touching, fondling and off came the clothes. She is a very fit, tight little spinner. BBBJ followed by covered MPFS, just super hot, and finished me off with a super sweet BBBJ-CIM. Sat and chatted for a bit and it appears she may be more available here soon than thought. Guys, if that is the case, you need to see her~!!! Thank you so much, Mia, for being so soooo sweet~!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BanginBrit
|
|
decafnaetd |
Westminster |
Yes |
105
|
7/16/20 |
Seen on 6/30/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally scheduled the Savanna/Britney duo that I've been wanting. Soup to nuts the experience was outstanding!
Both ladies are gorgeous, with very different body types. When I arrived the conversation was easy and then the activities began. All of the fun was covered with kisses sprinkled between positions. It was exceedingly difficult to keep it under control with that much hotness in the room, but I held on and was able to thoroughly enjoy everything both ladies had to offer.
This was.a treat I hope to enjoy whenever they roll through town!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannapdx
|
|
decafnaetd |
Westminster |
Yes |
83
|
7/16/20 |
Seen on 6/30/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Finally scheduled the Savanna/Britney duo that I've been wanting. Soup to nuts the experience was outstanding!
Both ladies are gorgeous, with very different body types. When I arrived the conversation was easy and then the activities began. All of the fun was covered with kisses sprinkled between positions. It was exceedingly difficult to keep it under control with that much hotness in the room, but I held on and was able to thoroughly enjoy everything both ladies had to offer.
This was.a treat I hope to enjoy whenever they roll through town!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Marilyn Desire
|
|
ChaosMonkey76 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
68
|
7/16/20 |
Seen on 7/8/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Marilyn before and she once again provided a fantastic massage experience. You cannot go wrong with her. If you like curvy, intelligent, beautiful redheads then you will love her. She is fast to respond, is always kind and her nice incall is in a great location. Cannot wait to see her again.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dianna Anderson
|
|
zaskar |
Westminster |
Yes |
47
|
7/15/20 |
Review by
zaskar
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great gfe experience. Nice back rub, all other activities enjoyed by all. Easy setup with tob.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms T DDD
|
|
gymrat |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
119
|
7/15/20 |
Review by
gymrat
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Taylor was an overall quality fbsm experience. She gives a relaxing strong massage and the right amount of sensuality. An attractive lady with good communication skills and pleasant personality. Looking forward to seeing her again.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
JPMcGuire |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
7/15/20 |
Seen on 7/1/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: In the spirit of full transparency, I've known Misa for several years. We met thru a mutual acquaintance who I'm also very fond of.
Misa is the real deal. Beautiful, sexy, sensual and pure class. Her incall is very upscale and she literally welcomes you in with open arms. Her massage (which is done nude) is extremely sensual with an abundance of teasing and mutual touch. The view on the flip is extraordinary. If you like her pix, you'll be thrilled by her in person. The finish is outstanding! She always leaves me weak in the knees.
Thanks again Misa for an incredible afternoon. See ya again soon!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chanelle Malone
|
|
GOODFORU |
DTC |
Yes |
7
|
7/15/20 |
Review by
GOODFORU
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Second time with Chanelle, very friendly, slender, open minded, GFE with me, clean, layed back attituide, I asked her to let me know when she returns and she said yes. THANK YOU Chanelle VERY MUCH see you when you come back.XOXO...
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|