Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

10701 - 10750 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Vera-0434 ynglifter69 Denver Yes 4 7/15/20
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Let me start by saying that all of the previous reviewers are right to some degree. The thing I have learned about Russians is that they like you clean. Walk in say hi and go right to the shower. Vera is no different. I enjoyed bbbj, msog, and 69, and let me say her body is meant for this. The pictures are her for sure or somebody was really good with photoshop. If tight spinners are your thing then stop looking. Sure you have to put up with a little attitude and an extra shower, but it is so worth it.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn Sexpanther69 Denver Yes 59 7/15/20
Review by Sexpanther69 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great massage and flip was amazing. Highly recommend.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee wyofun Denver Yes 130 7/15/20
Review by wyofun (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Delilah is off the charts gorgeous and loves to please! She has talents that most guys just dream about experiencing in their lifetime! From the softest lips to her perfect body which she shares it makes for the best experience a guy could dream of. Thank you Delilah!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RyleighCOS BMonger79 Colorado Springs Yes 76 7/15/20
Review by BMonger79 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had another great. Ryleigh always makes you feel at home and treats you well. Will keep going back. She's always a delight


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Sasha playtimez457 Boulder Yes 62 7/15/20
Review by playtimez457 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Every experience with Sasha has been great! clean, the ambiance is relaxing and fun. Her massages are incredible. You won’t be disappointed!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee Myotherboard81 Denver Yes 130 7/15/20
Review by Myotherboard81 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She continues to be my fave. She’s exactly what I crave. Perfect body, great personality, and pleases me in every way.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sensualamber dean19850 Westminster Yes 36 7/15/20
Review by dean19850 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: In one word, Amber is the sweetest lady I ever spent time with. She is gorgeous, tail and has very clean skin, perfect body top to bottom. Just look at her photos, all photos are real. I especially like the Dusk 'til Dawn, how beautiful she is! Her face is blurred, but she is very very pretty. Also she is really sweet to be together and talk, so just being together is delightful, massage is just extra. Since early last year I met Amber for the first time, I visited Amber so many times, every month, multiple times a month, heavy stormy days and snowy days. Whenever I got stressed, I visited Amber and forgot everything. I just liked so much being together with Amber. One day I was on the table, looking up this gorgeous lady and feeling her touch all over my body, I told her I am in heaven, you are my angel! I have so many memories of time spent with Amber and enjoyed every moment with Amber. Highly recommend Amber. Thank you very much Amber!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carmen Lane otherone2 DTC Yes 1 7/15/20
Review by otherone2 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Carmen represents what this hobby can be like. She was in an upsacle DTC hotel, very prompt and made an effort to make certain our encounter was memorable, exciting and fun. The room was immaculate, lights were dim and music was playing softly. She had made the effort to have makeup on, hair was done and she had several options as far as drinks. Recently this has been missing in my encounters with TOB ladies. Often it is as though it is a surprise that you show up. Not so with Carmen. She looks exactly like her pictures. If you are someone who is drawn to boobs and a large, shapely but fit butt...you will be in heaven. Great conversationalist, safe, NOT a clock watcher and very much a GFE experience....YMMV. She really is the whole package.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklyn Belle tha_donjuan DTC Yes 1 7/15/20
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had noticed Brooklyn for some time and decided to reach out and schedule a session. Very glad I did....she was quickly able to accommodate a same day appointment and shot me directions. Typical two call setup but once I was at her door I was very happy to find she looked like her pics. She had a nice clean setup and I found myself face down in no time. She stripped to her panties and used unscented oil which gave way to a really good massage. The conversation was lighthearted and flowed quite well. There was a decent amount of teasing pre-flip. Once on the flip the massage continued as she didn't go straight for the finish. She slowly incorporated more and more sensuality along with allowing mutual touch. Eventually I found myself in a nice happy place. Definitely recommend giving her a call as I plan on seeing her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix fredsp411 Boulder Yes 156 7/15/20
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lovely woman who is very easy to be around. Nice convo to begin and then a relaxed and satisfying session. She is a welcome change of pace.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Sinclair-0108 gb0138 DTC Yes 34 7/15/20
Review by gb0138 (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Definitely blown away. What a great girl. She could very much be a regular acquaintance when she visits. If you have dreamed of the grad student experience, it's right here. She is smart, sexy and really loves what she does. I'll just add that she is very GFE and enjoys receiving as well as giving with no translation needed. Fresh and clean and really a breath of fresh air for Denver. Great attitude and accepting regardless. I'm hoping she texts me when she comes back to visit. Thank you again Bella.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Mandy Flanker-9057 DTC Yes 77 7/15/20
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mandy is absolutely wonderful. Hot little spinner. Easy set-up with brief screening and we had a date. I showed up to her DTC incall which was very nice. Looking at her she is very attractive, petite and kisses wonderfully. I felt comfortable and welcome with her and it felt like we were instant friends. Clothes came off and she looked even better~! Kissing and some oral attention then on went the cover and we were off to the races. No rush, took our time......Don't need to get into too much detail but she made my day~! Mandy is hot, sweet, friendly and sexy as hell. What a day~!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz Jenning DTC Yes 100 7/15/20
Review by Jenning (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say about sex a beautiful, sexy young lady. Set up was easy screening with straightforward. Communication was perfect all the way to her if you can call door. I was greeted they sent it beautiful Charming upbeat woman I was so excited she kept Everything clean with I appreciate it and made me feel more comfortable considering the way things are these days she had everything to be clean be able to relax conversation was nice and funny she's a smart girl but leave attitude eager to please. The pictures are her so what else can I say? Great attitude amazing body very fun! All the acronyms you can think of. Can't wait for her to come back to Denver happy that she said I'm in her phone to repeat visit :-)


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Sinclair-0108 Jenning DTC Yes 34 7/15/20
Review by Jenning (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: From the start, communication with easy set up and screening with smooth. I arrive to the end call and given instructions to signed her I was greeted buy a young beautiful Charming young lady. Greeted with a hug and kiss we chatted to break the ice and enjoyed a glass of white wine. She's smart and fun to talk to we found some things in common and had a fun time and then the extra curricular activities flowed so naturally. She has such an attractive body. Amazing breasts. Her smile and eyes are addicting. I had a blast, she seemed to enjoy herself as well. She she mentioned she might be staying in Denver more regularly, I can't wait to see her again. Thanks Bella have a nice trip


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Caveman555 DTC Yes 103 7/15/20
Review by Caveman555 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Does not dissapoint, great conversationalist, super hot great gfe experience, she is made for fun


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana Caveman555 Denver Yes 111 7/15/20
Review by Caveman555 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Roxy is amazing, great assets no matter what you prefer. Not a gfe but damn impressive and a wonderful time.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate mooneymike69 DTC Yes 129 7/15/20
Review by mooneymike69 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/20
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lexy was absolutely fantastic in every way imaginable. Her pictures are accurate but she is so much more amazingly beautiful in person. Great kisser and enthusiastic about every action. What an absolutely perfect body, Wow. Very responsive and throughly enjoying experience. Daty, bbbj best ever!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix Hayden084 Denver Yes 156 7/15/20
Review by Hayden084 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Maggie was just as expected. She was engaging, curious and cute. great, and I would repeat!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Sinclair-0108 Jjoseph29 DTC Yes 34 7/14/20
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sinclair provides an awesome GFE! Highly recommended.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove Hawaiian11 Denver Yes 68 7/14/20
Review by Hawaiian11 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sarah was awesome... her body was beautiful. She had a great personality and fun to converse with. I totally recommend . A ++ in my book. GFE all the way :)


Age: 41 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dianna Anderson BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 47 7/14/20
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Dianna several times in the past and will continue to do so. She's the epitome of a beautiful, sexy MILF type lady. New incall in a very cool industrial/office area of Westy. Greeted at the door in a sexy, form fitting dress and heels. I was led to the fun room. Nice FBSM whispering in my ear and the flip was great too. I was able to reciprocate. She suited me up and rode CG into the sunset. Warm towel clean up, showered, a few more minutes to chat and I was on my way. Thank you for another wonderful time, I highly recommend seeing Dianna for FBSM and FS if you pass her screening!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JenJasper JoeJeff01 Denver Yes 21 7/14/20
Review by JoeJeff01 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jen was great. visit and direction were easy. She is tall, beautiful and very intelligent. Pictures are accurate. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. We engaged in a conversation to get to in know each other and that made me very comfortable. I won’t get into details but she is GFE, extremely sexy body, and very eager to please. I will highly recommend and definitely be seeing her again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado Redheadturtle Denver Yes 120 7/14/20
Review by Redheadturtle (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing woman. Great massage and great woman. Very nice and beautiful. Will definitely visit again!!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Zee Westminster Yes 152 7/14/20
Review by Zee (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After seeing her on TOB for a while, I finally get to meet this butiful lady. She is very polite and and fun to be around. I will definitely see her again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Sinclair-0108 jparis303 Denver Yes 34 7/14/20
Review by jparis303 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bella is a natural. She has a warm, welcoming personality and conducts herself with ease. She's also a knockout and a great conversationalist. The total package.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samada Summers Whatup2 Denver Yes 55 7/14/20
Review by Whatup2 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/4/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a fantastic time with Demi. She has a great personality to go along with a fantastic body of her. One of best looking female out there, would highly recommend meeting her!! She made my day alot better.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery Illini88 Thornton Yes 123 7/13/20
Review by Illini88 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to spend a hour with this lady the other day and all I can say is WOW. Booking was a breeze and communication was clear. Her in-call is really nice and very convenient for me compared to the others I have visited. Everything said about her in past reviews is all accurate and GFE all the way. The thing that set her apart for me is she is a very easy going lady and I felt extremely comfortable with her. That was the icing on the cake for me. Thanks Devon and I hope to see you soon.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD wolfsblood Denver Yes 119 7/13/20
Review by wolfsblood (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an excellent time with Taylor! Beautiful and friendly woman, great massage, left very happy. Will definately repeat, a lot


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee Mountainyogi Denver Yes 130 7/13/20
Review by Mountainyogi (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say about Delilah that hasn’t already been said?! Well, I will say she is beautiful, kind, sexy and “tight.” She greeted me at the door with a kiss and a sexy lingerie outfit with stockings and a garter belt! It was one of the best experiences I’ve had in the last few years of hobbying! She’s a gem, treat her right gentlemen.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kassie 50-DE Thornton Yes 33 7/12/20
Review by 50-DE (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Like others have said, she has rules but I had no troubles at all with them. Liked the show at the beginning. Great sense of humor, could almost be at stand-up comedian level. Had a small interesting moment at first but overall nice tight little body and very friendly to me.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD nocofun15 Fort Collins Yes 119 7/12/20
Review by nocofun15 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting with Taylor during one of her rare trips to Northern Colorado. She is a fun and beautiful woman who makes sure you have a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Communication and screening was easy. Taylor has great hands and the massage is top notch. The flip was more than expected with an incredible view and a surprise extra to boot. I hope that she makes a return trip this way again soon as I don't make it to Denver all that often.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicole Green Trucker Denver Yes 11 7/12/20
Review by Trucker (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Picture are accurate. Nicole is tall and thick, just like we like ‘em! I was lucky enough to see her on short notice at her nice place out by the airport. DATY was incredible and everything else was fantastic as well. Nicole is super laid back, very sweet snd all around a good time. I will be back!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado notanative15 Denver Yes 120 7/12/20
Review by notanative15 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sofia is totally rad. Great personality. Fun to talk to. She's interesting and sexy. The whole package. Part of that package includes terrific breasts. Yowza. The massage was grade A and the flip was double D. I must say, I had a great time. I recommend Sofia for several reasons. Her incall was easy to find but it is up north. Be aware. But... It's worth the drive. Treat her right and you, like me, will leave happy. A++


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Escher5280 DTC Yes 129 7/11/20
Review by Escher5280 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely amazing. Good communication and easy set up. Pre booked and she sent me her info the day off. Two text incall. Met me at the door in her white knit dress with a kiss in her private incall. Absolute knockout who resembles Brandi Love. Got to know one another over some wine and a beer. We soon realized our compatibility and proceeded to take full advantage. We had so much fun. Her oral skills are elite. All the other things she does during the fact. Her reviews are well deserved. We took special care to celebrate her 69th review with appropriate activities. She's a powerful woman who likes what she likes and she got it from me. We explored my limits, set new limits and have planned on looking for more. Hit most acronyms. UTF, TUMA, FS, DATY, Will repeat. Top tier.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha of Denver dean19850 Denver Yes 88 7/11/20
Review by dean19850 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After reading her reviews, I really liked Samantha's reviews because most said they felt like a real girl friend. This is what I have been looking for from the hobby, so I contacted her immediately, but she was about to start her vacation, I had to wait for her return a few weeks. Finally I met Samantha yesterday. The incall was really nice and clean, close from the highway. When I entered, she was in sexy nighty, gave a warn hug and kiss. Since this is the first meeting, we chatted a little to get to know each other, then moved to the bedroom. We started with kiss and undress each other one by one while exploring each other's body. After I enjoyed her boob, she licked my neck then my chest. It was hot, I mean the hot stream from her mouse, which made me very excited. I won't go all details, but I can tell that her riding skill is really amazing, and very stimulating. She does this by adjusting speed and depth! You should experience yourself! I really enjoyed all activities with Samantha. She is very friendly and sweet to talk. Samantha is more active in P411, not often advertised in TOB, recommend to every one, thank you Samantha!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor StillLifting DTC Yes 170 7/10/20
Review by StillLifting (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Charming, funny, inquisitive, great physical experience. Will absolutely go back.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmen7398 Hobby Hobbit -Banned Colorado Springs Yes 53 7/10/20
Review by Hobby Hobbit -Banned (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/30/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another great experience with a great provider. Friendly, funny, sexy milfy, very private incall location. Thanks Karmen! You're the best.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan fredsp411 Denver Yes 120 7/10/20
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have seen Emily many times and always want to go back. Comfortable studio and she is always welcoming. Unique massage technique which is what brings me back. She is smart, sweet, and kind. Holds an easy and interesting conversation and the hour flies by.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle Chris321 Denver Yes 75 7/10/20
Review by Chris321 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Elizabeth is a beautiful young lady! I enjoyed the quick hour I spent with her. Loved every minute and I'm anxious to see her again!!!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Grooming: Trimmed Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Piercings: Some Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu justnowandthen Thornton Yes 152 7/10/20
Review by justnowandthen (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An enthusiastic YES! Everything thing you hear about Lulu bears repeating. Better looking than her photos, an incredibly tight, lithe body. A total sweet heart! I'm 58 and it's been a couple of decades since I had two cups in an hour. Lulu made it easy! I will be seeing her next week and the week after and the week after....


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD NoReligionToo Fort Collins Yes 119 7/10/20
Review by NoReligionToo (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've wanted to see Taylor for awhile on my trips to the tech center but the timing didn't work out. When I saw her ad for Fort Collins I jumped at the opportunity and was rewarded with an appointment. There is screening so read her information and web site. Not that difficult, just follow her requests. The location was really nice, convenient parking, secure. She met me at the door dressed exceptionally sexy. A welcoming hug and easy going introductions. Her hands are amazing. A nice combination of deep and then light touch. She's not afraid of any part of the body. Conversation was pleasant, just enough. She doesn't give the impression she always has to chatter to fill the silence. My pet peeve with a few fbsm providers. It was very comfortable for me and she was able to get me to relax deeply. The flip was heaven. She is justifiably proud of her assets. Likes to watch you enjoy your moment. We had fun and got along well. This was among my top experiences.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky Hulk Denver Yes 78 7/10/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful visit today with the drop dead gorgeous. It had been 6 months since we saw each other last and we picked up right where we left off. A welcome kiss to set the mood and clothes were quickly shed. Her other reviews are spot on, she is real deal, an old soul at heart, very accommodating and totally GFE. All activities provided with attention to details and great enthusiasm. See you again soon xoxo :)


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicole Green light kisser Denver Yes 11 7/10/20
Review by light kisser (49 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It's been a long time but I had the chance to see this pretty lady again. Very nice clean in call location. She was waiting and looked amazing. I highly recommend!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Sinclair-0108 ToAllTheGirls DTC Yes 34 7/10/20
Review by ToAllTheGirls (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful Bella! I had a very enjoyable and relaxing time with this young woman. She was very enthusiastic, and she loves to please. Found we had a lot in common and my time spent here was just incredible. I enjoyed her sexy curves, and would highly recommend you spend time with her. Great girl!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega Tanisgre Denver Yes 71 7/10/20
Review by Tanisgre (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of playing with Kat for an hour. She is amazing and I had seen her before with her PlaymateWinterkay but this was our first time just one on one. She is sweet and a true joy to explore and her oral skills are without compare. 100% will recommend and visit again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
GinLove-6198 Coppertop37 Colorado Springs Yes 2 7/10/20
Review by Coppertop37 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/20
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Gin a couple weeks ago and enjoyed a great massage. She really worked knots out and took great care of me. I was so relaxed. She really knows what she is doing. On the flip I saw an incredibly sexy woman who was ready and excited to finish the massage off however I wanted. All I’ll say is wow! What a fantastic finish. I left feeling amazing and enjoyed every minute with an incredibly sexy lady. I’ll definitely see her again.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple Kingleo Denver Yes 109 7/9/20
Review by Kingleo (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful, great body extremely sexy and smart. Not much i can add to this review that hasn't been said before except that her tits are perfect and she squirts, that was awesome feeling her wettness shoot across my chest and face, sooo much fun. Thank you Kandi had a great time and i will see you again soon.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver italian_prince Denver Yes 42 7/9/20
Review by italian_prince (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/30/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Damn near everyone loves chocolate right? I know personally my favorite comes with that HAZEL nut in the center for an amazing ending. That is still not giving this doll enough justice. I can go on forever regarding the best 30 min in a while :) She is a professional and loves what she does. She will definitely be a repeat, stay away so i can always have her available for my greedy ass lol


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ ToAllTheGirls DTC Yes 94 7/9/20
Review by ToAllTheGirls (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I will keep this short and sweet. Jess is an 11/ out of 10. She is incredible. I have seen her many times. She is just like visiting a girlfriend. Passion is fuego caliente! In my opinion she is in the top 5 of all the providers here. She's intelligent, real, and she enjoys what she does. Pretty much full alphabet - I have not heard "no" yet. Of course YMMV. Chemistry is important. Teat her with respect, and you will be highly rewarded. She is beautiful!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit Californiaborn74 Colorado Springs Yes 34 7/9/20
Review by Californiaborn74 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don’t know what else to say that I have not said before. By far my all-time favorite, I don’t even know if there’s anyone else I would go to at this point. The whole hour goes by so quick yet you leave feeling refreshed and amazing


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: