Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

5701 - 5750 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Karmadasani 68blondeguy Boulder Yes 162 1/28/23
Review by 68blondeguy (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/24/22, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great duo sesion with karma and her young friend Jenni who was in the room when I got there. Was supposed to be a single session but I am greatfull to have done the duo because it was well worth it!! They started out massaging me which led to a bj and the karma jumped on while I was sucking on Jennis beatuful pair of tits!! Can't wait to see them again the next time they are in dtc!! Thanks again Karma for the great time!!


Age: 45 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SculptedSiren Funtimesinhouston Denver Yes 1 1/27/23
Review by Funtimesinhouston (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/6/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Where do I begin? What can I say about The Sculpted Siren... very few words can describe her. She is an absolutely gorgeous, stunningly beautiful women with an unbelievable physique. She keeps herself in top shape. She will make you feel like your the only man in the world when your with her. She is the exact women I would love to have on my arm on a night out on the town! On to my time with her. My jaw dropped when she opened the door. She was wearing a great outfit to show off her amazing physique. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen her so we sat and visited a while catching up before we retreated to the bedroom. Activities included DFK, DATY, BBBJ, MISH and CG. She is one of kind gentleman so please good to her. She is my ATF. I only wish I could see her more often. Do yourself a favor and go see her. Please treat her kindly... she is one of a kind


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tantrika Soap926 Boulder Yes 21 1/27/23
Review by Soap926 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/22
Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tantrika once again helped me regain a lot of focus and drive that I'd been lacking. Along with that, a type of peace that I'd sorely been missing. Thank you again, ma'am!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-24-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds LoggerD Denver Yes 142 1/26/23
Review by LoggerD (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/12/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A wonderful time with a beautiful, fun and sexy woman! Reese is funny in her conversation which puts you at ease. And she’s incredible at what she does in the bedroom! I’d highly recommend her


Age: 47 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justine Glow petite4me Denver Yes 11 1/26/23
Review by petite4me (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Justine has been on and off the TOB scene for several years. I last visited her in 2018 and was thrilled to see her post recently. I contacted her via txt in the morning and we set a meet-up time. She gave me general directions to start. She let me in the door without a knock and gave me a hug and a smile. we spent only a few minutes on pleasantries before we were both naked on the bed enjoying each other. She is a beautiful and compassionate lover. Thin, toned and so tight, tinier than you expect. I love how she puts the condom on with her mouth and lets you switch between various positions while letting your hands roam all over her amazing body. Eventually I couldn't hold back and she welcomed my explosion with enthusiasm, then let me relax for a few minutes on the bed before taking a quick shower and saying goodbye. I hope she stays around and I'm already looking forward to my next visit!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 28D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily brooks Krugascc DTC Yes 23 1/26/23
Review by Krugascc (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/23, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Let’s just start by saying this was the best experience I’ve had being able to meet Emily and Savannah. They were able to meet up short notice and were really quick to respond. But onto Emily. Emily is just beautiful, and more stunning and sexy in person than her photos. Her photos are definitely but man to see her in person is just another level of WOW. Like ten folds more. Great conversations during our time and personality. Really enjoyed my time with them. Please take the time to see her if you have the opportunity. You won’t regret one second of your time. She definitely needs some more praise! Thanks Emily!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 Krugascc DTC Yes 66 1/26/23
Review by Krugascc (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/23, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Man, where do I start. Savannah was just wonderful to spend time with. She was able to see me short notice with her friend Emily Brooks which was awesome, but also was just nice and quick to respond. Instructions were simple and once we met, it was just jaw dropping how beautiful she is. I mean no disrespect but she’s far sexier and more beautiful than even the photos haha. Mind you, the photos are what blew me away i the first place! Our time together was just Amazing. You’ve gotta take the opportunity to see her if you can. You will not regret it. She’s just stunning. With a personality to match. Thanks again Savannah!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TabathaGrey Allure_man Denver Yes 17 1/26/23
Review by Allure_man (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/13/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tabatha hasn't been around and I'm so glad I was able to schedule a time to see her again. WOW, just like I remembered she is incredible. Total GFE experience, MSOG with all the good acronyms. I'll definitely will be seeing her again!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TatianaBr-BANNED Hulk DTC Yes 17 1/25/23
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow I don't know where to begin? Tatiana is an incredibly beautiful woman, I could sit and stare at her face and eyes all day! She gave me a very passionate DFK to kick things off then led me to the bed where we cuddled and kissed awhile. I eventually went down and enjoyed some fresh DATY which was soon reciprocated with a BBBJ. The cover soon went on after an awesome 69, followed by her riding me CG style. The time flew by way too quickly, though she was not a clock watcher. I told her I hope she makes a return visit here from Brazil as I want to see her again :)


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Krisily Tease Frozt21 Denver Yes 45 1/25/23
Review by Frozt21 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/16/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reached out to Krisily early afternoon and was able to schedule an appointment under short notice. The hotel needs a badge to use elevator, so I had to wait a little bit for her to come get me. When I saw her I was glad I waited and we headed up to her room. I freshened up and she got comfortable and we went on to a lot of fun. Her dog Romeo is entertaining, and might become a distraction during activities. She was very accommodating and many parts of the alphabet can be explored like previous reviews have said. I will definitely try to see her again before she leaves.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-28-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Camila Madrid nocofun15 Fort Collins Yes 11 1/25/23
Review by nocofun15 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/16/23
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Camila for an amazing FBSM. She is as petite and beautiful as her pictures indicate and her skills were incredible. Her contact and screening process is straight forward. I made sure to reconfirm the afternoon of our meeting and let her know I was running late as I got caught in traffic. Her technique was a great mix of pressure and sensuality. I actually lost track of time because it was so relaxing. The flip was excellent and made the overall expeience one of my top 5 fbsm. I hope she makes northern Colorado a routine trip as I hope to be able to see her again in the future.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-30-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
StephanieAlexander Eton83 DTC Yes 7 1/24/23
Review by Eton83 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Stephanie’s popped up with a few reviews. I had somehow missed her but she has been coming to Denver for a couple years. Very easy and quick set up. Deetz - Shower, chat, breast worship, CBJ, CG 1st round. Pause and relax. CBJ and multiple positions for 2nd round. Factr - I have to agree with the ‘legend’ Mr. Y. Clipper that you can get distracted by that ass. Doggie was super fun and one of her favorites. Conclusion - Stephanie is a stunner in all ways. The welcoming smile, sweet easy going personality, incredible body and beautiful face are a quadruple threat. Highly recommend.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane bigfick DTC Yes 247 1/24/23
Review by bigfick (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/16/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Callie is amazing! Easy setup. I will say all the reviews are spot on, she has the best throat I’ve ever experienced. She lives up to the hype on her twitter and I will definitely be back again and again. flew by and I left a very happy man!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 Norcolmale Westminster Yes 29 1/24/23
Review by Norcolmale (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/13/23
Time: 2 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alexandra is a striking, exciting and comfortable woman to enjoy. She make arrangements to arrive at my place, changed into striking lingerie ( I made a request ) and then the fun began. She is statuesque, stunning with great breasts and long legs. I loved the warmup, her wonderful hands and then her sensual body. Your menu requirements will vary but I simply had great time before, during and after being with Alex. I will make arrangements to see her again as soon as I recover. Treat her well and enjoy the entire experience…..with a fun, wonderful and comfortable woman.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore bourbonisgood Denver Yes 174 1/24/23
Review by bourbonisgood (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/12/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say that hasn't been said, all the reviews are 100% accurate. Sokha is drop dead beautiful for starters. As a newbie she immediately put me at ease. Her location was convenient, safe, and super easy to get to. She truly takes time to build a real connection, and genuinely cares. The experience itself was amazing, like none I have ever had. I loved our time and will see her again for sure.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
meng_1h Frozt21 Denver Yes 45 1/24/23
Review by Frozt21 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/6/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out to her early afternoon. Setup for 9pm in theevening told her I’d try and confirm about 30mins before. Apparently she didn’t think I’d show up when I was texted her a little late at 8:40pm so she was out and wouldn’t be back until 10pm. Told her I could try to make it work but any earlier would be better. Was informed 9:30pm would work and confirmed. When I opened the door it was worth the little hassle and miscommunication. I freshened up and then we were off to some fun time. Standard BBBJ, CG, K9, MSOG. Got to know a little about her and time flew by fast. Overall enjoyable and left happy. Will likely try to see her again next time she is in town.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Drego DTC Yes 129 1/24/23
Review by Drego (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Talk about the whole package, well, Lexy delivers and then some. It was way to long between visits with her. Set up and communication was easy and flawless. Friendly, open and inviting. Easy directions to her. Door opened to some wonderful eye candy. An image I will remember for sometime. The next hour was filled with, pretty much anything physically I could want AND mentally stimulating conversation. Don't under estimate the power of good, heart felt conversation. I left freshly showered and smiling wildly. I've held off submitting this review because I wanted to be #100. I'll take #99. Lexy, I'm not sure when, but an extended and cocktails are in our future. Fellas, don't miss out.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nativemarie psycogod Denver No Show 91 1/24/23
Review by psycogod (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'd been wanting to see Marie for a while. Finally got a response from her and we set up. I got to where she said to meet and texted her. No response. I waiting about 20 minutes and then left. Got a reply from her again and decided to turn around. I got back and texted her again. Still no response. Waited for over a half hour and tried calling a couple of times before leaving again. Such a shame, I was looking forward to seeing her.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia69 Tony2018 DTC Yes 34 1/24/23
Review by Tony2018 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Sofia pop up and took a chance. She was quick to reply and ongoing communication was prompt, and appreciated. All the usual GFE acronyms were available. Sofia was very accommodating and super sweet. As her name implies, 69 is her thing. Treat her nicely and she will do the same.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 Jaycheck21 Westminster Yes 29 1/23/23
Review by Jaycheck21 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/23
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an amazing time with AlexandraM! She was quick to accommodate my inquiry to meet and setup was very straightforward. When I arrived I was greeted by an enthusiastic, personable and sexy woman in some stunning lingerie. The massage was thorough and everything I needed. But the flip took it to another level. I left relaxed with a big smile on my face. I look forward to an opportunity where I can meet her again. If you get the opportunity, don't let it pass you by.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nativemarie bokinsane007 Denver Yes 91 1/23/23
Review by bokinsane007 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an amazing time with Marie she is absolutely gorgeous her body is amazing skin is so soft and her tits are amazing her bbbj is next level and she is very fun to be around can't wait to see her again


Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikibp93 wyofun Fort Collins Yes 80 1/23/23
Review by wyofun (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/12/23
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was hoping to find a skilled massage provider in the Fort Collins/Loveland area but what I found was much more than that! I found a slice of Heaven! Nikki is beautiful! Her pictures are spot on although when you see her face it's hard to not think you are not in a dream! She really is that beautiful! She has a very nice way of making you feel relaxed! The massage on my back and legs was wonderful. Then on the flip you get to see all of Nikki! Yowzah! Finished the massage with a wonderful smile! I cannot recommend her enough. Between her sexy voice and centerfold looks she is most definitely worth the time and effort to see!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KhloeLove777 Savoir Faire DTC Yes 11 1/23/23
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/12/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Noticed that Ms K Love was in town but it was way too late for me to cum by. Rescheduled for a later date because I was in Vegas partying with The Stars. After I returned, Ms Love and I continued where we had left off. Both of us encountered scheduling conflicts but it wasn't anything major that would put a STOP to what was destined to happen. After arriving, I was invited up and we hugged it out/chatted it up best we could. I admit, those big old cat eyes will hypnotize a man if you are not use to looking in them. This particular time, I did not say a word but my posture communicated that I would lead and go first. Ms Love submitted without a fight (my kind of woman) and she let me DO MY THING. No kissing allowed for this woman but the following positions = mish/doggy/cowgirl and submission of the ????? all deserve an outstanding A+ performance. The Savior Faire "I didn't know you was still cumming" and "Cool/Chill/Vibe" Award is handed to Ms Kloe Love.......................Be good, stay cool and I will see you again................


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Fabiola KeepMeOnTheDL Denver Yes 23 1/22/23
Review by KeepMeOnTheDL (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Fabiola and was blown away when she opened the door, she’s as hot as her pictures. She doesn’t speak English, but it doesn’t matter much, she seemed to feel comfortable quick and so did I. Bbbj, cowgirl, mish, probably a lot more on the table as she aims to please and satisfied a personal request of mine as well. That ass is crazy. Can’t wait to see you again


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KhloeLove777 ThomCrown DTC Yes 11 1/22/23
Review by ThomCrown (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/13/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first meeting with Khloe Love today, but unfortunately she is leaving town. Set up by text was easy. We scheduled a morning visit, but she over-slept and asked for some extra time to get ready. My schedule was flexible so that was no problem. When the door opened, I was met by this tall, beautiful blonde with enchanting blue eyes and a wonderful smile. Clothes quickly came off, revealing a gorgeous body, even better than her pictures (her website has a short video that will melt you). She's slim, but not skinny. Nice proportions and perfect, natural C-cup breasts. Smooth flawless skin that likes to be caressed. I share in the disappointment that she doesn't allow kissing, but we must respect the lady's boundaries. She was a little shy at first, but after a little conversation, she warmed up. She started with an enthusiastic CBJ. DATY is allowed -- and delicious! Then we went to missionary for CFS. Usually, the raincoat makes it challenging for me, but not today! She looks and feels so sexy that I didn't last long. After the cleanup, we spent the rest of the hour cuddling and talking. Previous reviews are accurate -- she is incredibly beautiful in person, with a down-to earth personality. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for when she returns to Denver.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
brazilianlorena ob2000 Denver Yes 7 1/22/23
Review by ob2000 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not one to do reviews but, wow… She is the girl in the pictures, 200%. If you’re into tall, pretty faced girls that have it all, she’s the one for you. She’s intimidating at first glance but quickly makes you feel at ease. Not my style to get into the details or acronyms for all to see, but go in with confidence. No hesitation, no sighs or ‘get on with it’ looks, no mechanical or automatic or choreographed movements. She is WILD… She saw me at her friend’s apartment (Victoria Steele) in downtown. We chatted a bit and then I went DATY for a hot minute, then she gave a very, very sloppy BBBJ. She readjusted for a smothering 69, I couldn’t catch my breath, in a good way. We tried mish and doggy. I usually last about 30min but I could only manage about 10 with her. There was DFK throughout the session too, which just took her to the next level. When done I took a shower and chatted for the remainder. Wild, wild, wild…


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia69 Oliveralex Denver Yes 34 1/22/23
Review by Oliveralex (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/12/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy to set up a time and she was quick to respond. When I arrived received a nice hug and a kiss, which soon turned into DFK. She lives up to her name of 69 and bbbj was amazing. Then onto the main event which was very tight. Had a great time and will see her again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TatianaBr-BANNED Vash the Stampede DTC Yes 17 1/22/23
Review by Vash the Stampede (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/13/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I can't even find the words to describe my experience with Tatiana. Perfect body, perfect face...perfect everything. If I had the ability, I'd run back to her at least once a day (but probably more often than that). Ymmv, but she is definitely the best gfe/light-pse I've ever had, and is easily my new all time favorite!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gabriela Garcia ecole5555 DTC Yes 3 1/21/23
Review by ecole5555 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience with Gabriela. Easy verification process and was able to set up pretty quickly. Sweet personality and looks like her pictures. Gfe experience. Dfk, cbj and Mish. Nice to find a quality Latina provider in the area.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hot Violet siriusblue Boulder Yes 19 1/21/23
Review by siriusblue (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/13/23
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to set up a meeting with Violet on short notice for a late morning rendezvous. I met her at the front of my building and she looked lovely but discreet. Up we went in the elevator already chatting and friendly. We sat for a while on the sofa chatting and then began kissing and fooling around. Eventually moved to the bedroom where we had wonderful French convo, 23x3 and cuddles. The main event was very intense as she is smaller than I am. After a shower we spent some time in the hot tub with a cold drink and a snack. Then dressed and I saw her off in an Uber. I would say Violet is on the quiet and shy side but just delightful. She also is very pretty and has a hot body with beautiful breasts. Ring her up!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TatianaBr-BANNED Maximus DTC Yes 17 1/21/23
Review by Maximus (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/13/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is Tatiana's first visit to CO. She caught my eye plus she already has a few stellar reviews which piqued my interest even more. The reviews are spot on, she's hot stuff, it goes without saying ymmv. I usually go for more petite ladies but something about her pics and profile drew me in. She's very attractive with an athletic build and curves in all the right places that go on for miles. She greeted me with a kiss and led me to the bedroom. After putting on some music she got the party started: dfk, utf, daty, cfsmp, gfe all the way around. In spite of her imperfect English, she put me @ ease right away. The view from all angles was spectacular especially from behind. Hopefully Denver becomes a regular stop in her travels, I will definately repeat. Thanks Tatiana.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison James blechene1999 DTC Yes 48 1/21/23
Review by blechene1999 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/13/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted Ally after seeing her post, Very fast response to my texts. Her schedule fills up fast. I arrived about an hour early since I thought traffic would be worse. I texted her and she was able to see me. When I opened the door I was blown away, Pictures are accurate and if you want to see her skills check out her OF(its on her website). She made me feel at home and the activates were on. Must see when she is in town! I left with a big smile on my face. Thanks Ally! see you soon!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 94 1/21/23
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/25/22
Time: 4 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When there is a need for COMPANIONSHIP, Ms Michelle is my go too if I can get on her busy schedule. Well, tonight was a lucky night for me, I shot her a text and she responded and when she responds, I respond with a visit. It was a cold night but once inside, Ms Michelle took EXCELLENT care of The Savior. Let me repeat this again, Ms Michelle took EXCELLENT care of The Savior and then some. I won't go into details because it would take hours to explain but damn just know this woman does wonders and I am extremely FORTUNATE/APPRECIATIVE/GREATFUL whenever I see her. The Savior Faire "It doesn't get any better" and "Unexpectedly did the unexpected" Award goes to Ms Michelle. Take care of yourself and thank you so much for being such a SWEETHEART...........................


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana Ian350125 DTC Yes 111 1/21/23
Review by Ian350125 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very easy to talk to, fabulous body, and an excellent time. Responsive and polite on the set up. Was wearing her birthday suit when I arrived, so getting down was a priority. Short, cute, perfectly curvy, and simply a delight during all activities. Highly recommend! Thanks Roxy.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Thisana Samui Walt9 DTC Yes 35 1/20/23
Review by Walt9 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Thisana was very friendly and accommodating. A little bit of a language barrier but all and all was good experience.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-23-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia69 Illini88 DTC Yes 34 1/20/23
Review by Illini88 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/11/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met with Sofia this evening and had a really nice time with her. Communication was very good, she was on time and she’s a absolute sweetheart. The only thing softer than her voice was her lips and utf was very, very good. If cute, curvy, sensual Latinas are your thing I’d highly recommend a visit with Sofia.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Fabiola boxer-6526 DTC Yes 23 1/20/23
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/11/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Last week was the first time I saw Fabiola, and I had such a great time, I wanted to see her again. Well, this time was over the top!! She opened the door and I stepped in. She met me with the most passionate dfk. After a few minutes of kissing and getting my clothes off, she led me to the bed and pushed me back onto the bed, she spread my legs and started with some bls followed by an amazing bbbj. I had to stop her or I would have exploded. She put a cover on and we worked through a number of positions. Mish, CG, and I finished in doggie. After I cleaned up and got dressed, she sent me off with another dfk. I'm still smiling. Thanks Fabiola. I will see you again soon...real soon!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Marie VIP cosmo DTC Yes 20 1/19/23
Review by cosmo (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/11/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had tried in the past to see Rose, just never panned out. Today was a different and I was able to see this latin beauty. Great smile and curves in all the righ places. I was pressed for time so I didnt stay long, but I did have a great time with CBJ, DATY, hugging and etc. Thank you Rose.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannapdx IvanGoK20 Longmont Yes 83 1/19/23
Review by IvanGoK20 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/22
Time: 30 min Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Savanna. She makes me feel welcomed and very comfortable when I arrive. Her voice and body are amazing. Cbj was great starting in mish and then k9 and it was game over omg that rear end view is too good. Look forward to more visits with this incredible woman. Thanks savanna for your time you're my atf.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natural Natalie IvanGoK20 Longmont Yes 77 1/19/23
Review by IvanGoK20 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/11/23
Time: 30 min Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my second time seeing Natalie. Love her warm welcome hugs. Things started great with kissing to cbj. Started and ended in Mish with my face in her beautiful chest that I couldn't get enough of. Very great experience just like the first and look forward to more.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina eraver120 DTC Yes 145 1/19/23
Review by eraver120 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/11/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Catalina is warm, kind, and a pleasure to be around. She indulged me in my requests and did with such warmth that all my nerves melted away. I'm happy to know she'll be around Denver for a while longer and can't wait to visit again. Run to see her!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Mustang87 DTC Yes 207 1/19/23
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/11/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Leyla for the 3rd time today and I didn't think it was possible, but it just keeps getting better and better. She provides an absolutely amazing experience and I can't recommend her highly enough.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani mickcco DTC Yes 162 1/19/23
Review by mickcco (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/23
Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Because Karma only comes to Denver on weekends, it was tough for me to schedule a visit. I was strapped for time, and couldn't book as long as I wanted, but it was well worth the wait. Karma is very laid back and personable, not to mention fit! What a sweet heart. Conversation was easy and the bbbj was top shelf. Can't wait to schedule a long visit.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Marie VIP eraver120 Denver Yes 20 1/19/23
Review by eraver120 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was a delight to see Rose! She accommodated me towards the end of the night. Friendly and quick to please. She even put on an item of clothing i requested without hesitation. Rotated between all positions, and i loved how she talked dirty in Spanish. Even though it was non GFE, the whole time felt very intimate. She's not in town for long, but I can't wait to see her when she returns. Definitely recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexxa-Marie-BANNED KGT8 Denver Yes 12 1/19/23
Review by KGT8 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I must say, Alexxa is my new ATF. Scheduling was easy. I traveled to Denver from the Springs to see her, and it was worth it. I made it to our meeting place before she did. She didn’t know it but I was watching her from afar and she was looking HOTT (dressed to impress). Once we got settled and comfortable we chatted, laughed, and had a great time. The little hottie is fun, charming, and awesome in bed!! She started off giving me a sensual massage which got me going and things escalated from there. I spent her around on the bed and started kissing and licking her thick thighs. DATY was sweet and well received. I felt and heard her erupt with pleasure. She rewarded me with GFE. All activities were AMAZING and performed with enthusiasm. Thanks for a great time babe, hope to see you soon:)


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Hulk Denver Yes 145 1/18/23
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my 2nd visit for the New Year and it was with Catalina who is one of my fav's from years gone by. She is stunningly gorgeous and so much fun to be with, a great kisser too! As always all activities provided with much enthusiasm. I keep counting my blessings that we have so many awesome providers in our local. Cataline is in my top handful of ATF's so I hope she continues to visit Denver. If you haven't seen her you are missing out on one of the best. See you again soon!!!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Marie VIP Kingfer76 DTC Yes 20 1/18/23
Review by Kingfer76 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Rosey is a very sweet latina, was a wonderful sweet GFE experience. Dfk daty great bbbj cfs in any and all positions. Very sweet and accommodating. No English but translator worked well with my limited Spanish vocabulary. 2 thumbs up!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
daisy domina WhyNot303 DTC Yes 14 1/18/23
Review by WhyNot303 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up and info check. Communication was great and directions were good. Very cozy spot and a shower was offered and appriciated! This woman is so sexy, soft and beautiful! Her skin is soft and very kissable. I couldn't keep my hands off her! She was very easy to talk to and had a very soft touch. She is an absolute delight and I can't wait to spend more time with this wonderful lady!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-32-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TatianaBr-BANNED Lvkissing DTC Yes 17 1/18/23
Review by Lvkissing (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/9/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: One of the greatest provider I have seen since I started with this hobby Tatiana is a gorgeous lady, her pictures doesn’t do her justice, she is way beautiful. I was in shock for sometime when I met her She made me comfortable as soon as I entered the room, And immediately pounced on me and I enjoyed every bit of it, Her oral skills ooh man it’s nothing I can describe here, she is gfe all the way, And a good kisser, those lips they beg to be kissed don’t miss them. Her riding skills are amazing it felt a strong and soft inside her, Missionary was great, I couldn’t hold in longer when we moved to missionary, her synchronized movements and the loans would knock you out in no time, you should brig your A game to Tatiana She loves what she does and took great care of me, hope she makes Denver her home, would repeat without regrets or doubts


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gabriela Garcia Jackstevens DTC Yes 3 1/17/23
Review by Jackstevens (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/12/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I noticed Gabriela's beautiful pictures and immediately I was smitten. I reached out and she responded right away. She is a great communicator and prompt with her replies. Upon arrival, I was pleased and relieved to see that her pictures are very accurate and recent. She is indeed the girl in the pictures!! She was dressed in an outfit that accentuated her voluptuous frame. After picking my jaw up from the floor, we proceeded towards the fun part. Gabriela is definitely a GFE provider and major fun was had by both parties. She gets into and she has the kind of zest, effort, and commitment to excellence that you don't find in many other ladies. All in all I had a GREAT time with this beauty and I recommend you go see her for yourself. You won't be disappointed!!!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: