|
Karmadasani
|
|
GBenWoods |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
162
|
1/4/23 |
Seen on 12/2/22, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bucket list item checked. The Duo with Jeni is hard to forget. A tiny bit behind schedule but worth the wait.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
nukvonme |
DTC |
Yes |
162
|
1/4/23 |
Review by
nukvonme
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/29/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Karma was absolutely fantastic to spend time with! Beautiful hair, tattoos, personality, and everything else. She makes you feel welcome and comfortable.
Set-up was very fast and easy to meet up with her. She made every second blissful and fun! We spent every second we could and hugged goodbye at the end.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Mastos
|
|
Betterman |
Boulder |
Yes |
99
|
1/4/23 |
Seen on 12/4/22
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! Rose is beautiful, passionate, and a thrill to be with. IMHO the sexiest thing in the world is a beautiful woman who really enjoys the company of a man and the wonderful things two people can do together - that is Rose. She seems to truly enjoy it, for the pleasure she both gets and gives. Absolutely wonderful time with her, and wasn't enough.
Straightforward setup and screening, simple directions. Top-notch experience all the way, from start to finish.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dulce-8416
|
|
OldBiker2 |
Thornton |
Yes |
38
|
1/4/23 |
Seen on 12/24/22
Time: 30 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: very enjoyable vist. Dulce does have her rules (unfortunately no kissing), but all activities with enthusiasm. Pretty young lady and pleasant conversation.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Camila Madrid
|
|
chilangazo |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
11
|
1/4/23 |
Seen on 12/13/22
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I found Camila through a different provider website. Screening and set up was easy. I am a little hesitant when new providers come into the area because you never know what are you going to get. Oh boy was I glad I went to see her! That was the most sensual and freakin’ hottest massage ever!! Camila is absolutely gorgeous and a real pleasure to look at. I have seen Camila twice now and that’s why I’m writing this review.
She was wearing a cute gown and really sexy lingerie underneath upon my arrival. After introductions she proceeded to really work all the sore muscles and tight spots on my body while truly doing an amazing fbsm with all of her body. I was so aroused and excited that I could barely wait to flip over. The view upon my flip was glorious I must say. I just let her do her thing and went with the flow and damn was it good! The build up and release were out of this world. Not to mention her sexy accent. She is not available all the time so I’m planning to stay even longer next time for sure! Treat her well as she will do the same.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
playinfun |
DTC |
Yes |
87
|
1/4/23 |
Seen on 12/27/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Not much more I can say...but she is my favorite provider out there. Always great convo, really makes me feel like she is 100% invested and I leave with a smile on my face!! Treat her well and she will return the favor!!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
SnowboardKing |
DTC |
Yes |
174
|
1/4/23 |
Seen on 12/26/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Venus (aka Sokha) claims to be an honest, compassionate, loving, nurturing, nonjudgmental, and grateful woman as I can can say that this is very much true!
Scheduling was a snap with her. Once I arrived, she was dressed in sexy lingerie and led me were we discussed my life etc., it was really nice to get someone who truly cared.
She started with tantric breathing and then that led to a great massage with hot oil. I was pretty much on cloud nine. finished up in amazing fashion as I was thrilled that I finally went to see her. Go with confidence.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
amontclair
|
|
odb |
DTC |
Yes |
65
|
1/3/23 |
Review by
odb
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/2/23
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Petite build and full of energy and ready to take it out on you. Could only handle so much this visit.
Next time I am going to try some other menu items. But I would highly recommend, and highly worth it. Make sure you take your vitamins ahead of time. I would classify her as a spinner/with a great ass!
very petite build mouth full sixed breasts. Everything about her shout's “yes please I’ll have anther”-tried to one more me before I headed out.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MERC HH
|
|
Undercap2 |
Westminster |
Yes |
47
|
1/3/23 |
Seen on 12/27/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: There was a little bit of difficulty finding her but Mercedes was very helpful and thankfully not much time was wasted. Gfe with plenty of enthusiasm and conversation. Will definitely repeat!
Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kira Swan
|
|
Rude_Boi75 |
Denver |
Yes |
95
|
1/3/23 |
Seen on 12/26/22
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great vibes from arriving and departing. I had a few hiccups with scheduling conflicts so when I was able to finally meet, it was a very enjoyable visit.
Kira is a tall, bubbly natural redhead. I vibed with her immediately! She is a southern girl full of hospitality! We chatted for a bit over an unexpected 420 sesh, that was very much appreciated. The experience was just as her many reviews stated plus a lot of great vibes.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Marie Munoz
|
|
pitviper29 |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
1/3/23 |
Seen on 12/26/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been waiting to meet this Latina beauty. Finally, it happened today. Screening was easy. Everything was communicated well. She greeted me with a sexy dress and we started off some hugs and neck worship. Next we jumped into BBBJ, which was awesome. Mish and k9 to finish the wonderful evening. I would recommend anyone to this great lady. I speak a little Spanish so I could have a little conversation with her!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
BobRoss970 |
Rockies |
Yes |
65
|
1/2/23 |
Seen on 12/14/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow. Do yourself a favor and spend some time with Crystal. From the moment I arrived she made me feel incredibly comfortable. She is an incredibly loving and compassionate lady. With an amazing body and the best nipples I've ever had the pleasure of touching you will not be disappointed. She listens better then anyone ive ever been with. She will change your world
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Marie Munoz
|
|
Ram3214 |
DTC |
Yes |
25
|
1/2/23 |
Review by
Ram3214
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/26/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Best experience I had. Welcomed with a beautiful kiss. And she has offered me everything. Definitely a repeat
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyAliz
|
|
Birddogg69 |
DTC |
Yes |
100
|
1/2/23 |
Seen on 12/20/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Aliz several times over the years. She is super-spinner with a great personality. She is short at 5 foot but also very curvy in all the right places. She has a trainer and works out and it shows. On top of her looks and service she is a sweet heart and a pleasure to catch up with when she is in Denver. My time with Aliz this time as usual was great. Big hug hello then off to disrobe and shower for her. Once dry nice LFK then to good BBBJ. Cover went on she mounted up for CG for a great view, then we did mish and K9. Love her booty, nice and juicy. Great with a great lady.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
monroepierce
|
|
Chaz4u |
DTC |
Yes |
125
|
1/1/23 |
Review by
Chaz4u
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/18/22
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met up with Monroe. Lovely smile and beautiful eyes!
(BBJTCWS, DATY, LFK)
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bettie Bangs
|
|
Imyrhklbry |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
1/1/23 |
Seen on 11/28/22
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: HOLY MOLY!!
Very under the radar , sometimes difficult to schedule with. Her private life keeps her busy. Have seen her several times and why I keep in touch with her! Amazing GFE/ PSE experience! Hit her buttons the right way and she'll let the neighbors know good of lover you are!! Thankfully this was a middle of the day get together and most of my neighbors weren't home ... and for those who were ... TOUGH ! Had another phenomenal time and already trying to squeeze in another for the holiday season!
Age: 46 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Smoker: Yes
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Body Type: Average
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikki_Nichole
|
|
Shredded1 |
Westminster |
Yes |
65
|
12/31/22 |
Seen on 12/21/22
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nikki met me at the door in a robe with bra and panties underneath. First impression is a an outrageously curvy MILF. She smelled great. She has a nice upbeat personality. We got comfortable and she proceeded with a very good CBJ. Absolutely no rush. Nikki loves to dirty talk, too, which keeps it fun. We moved on to mish and finally I finished in an explosive doggy. All in all an excellent, all safe experience. I got out of there just as the big polar vortex was about to hit town.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Stormy Winters
|
|
2srmmus |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
12/31/22 |
Review by
2srmmus
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/23/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: 2nd time seeing her.
She is a lot of fun! GFE and pleasant to talk with! Very good DATY and response as well!
Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
Chell324 |
DTC |
Yes |
207
|
12/31/22 |
Review by
Chell324
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/21/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Leyla has been on the top of my bucket list since I first started playing on TOB. I finally decided to pull the trigger and get myself an early Christmas present and it was the best gift I’ve received since I was a kid!!
As her website says, it really is an “Experience” seeing Leyla Scott. From the initial contact to the post visit text, everything is a thrill to behold. My expectations were pretty high after all the rave reviews, but when she opened the door wearing Mrs Claus see through bra and panties, I knew the legend was real!! Lol
Kissing Leyla is absolute bliss (just look at those lips). Unlike most, there is not a “menu” with Leyla… just imagine an endless Vegas buffet, only at a 5-star restaurant!! She is a pleaser, and I cannot imagine anyone leaving without a big smile and completely drained!!
So stop reading the 100+ amazing reviews and go experience the legendary Miss Leyla Scott for yourself!!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
12/31/22 |
Seen on 12/6/22
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I got a direct summons from Judge Bree Hansen to show up for jury duty and of course I will never ever be a No Show in this WOMAN'S COURT. I arrived on time. Be careful not to look directly into those Bambi eyes of hers, you won't be able to say "No" if you do. Nobody does it like Bree, the woman is that damn good I tell you. So after I woke up from my DREAM, I found Bree strolling around looking like a SPORTS ILLUSTRATED swimsuit model playing hostess in the kitchen. We had to catch up on current events and as she talks, I DICTATE with my eyes and I just ADORE this woman's character/vibe/confidence. She really is one of TOB's TOP 3 Providers in my opinion and each gets better than the last. The Savior Faire "The Unexpected/Undisputed"/"It was all a Dream" and "Do that to me one more time" Award goes to one of TOB's Finest Providers, Ms B. Hansen. Stay warm and keep doing whatever it is you are doing because your body looks EXTREMELY FIT, LOL I couldn't keep my ????? off of it.................Take care of yourself and I shall see you soon..............
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
amontclair
|
|
weswesley |
DTC |
Yes |
65
|
12/30/22 |
Seen on 12/27/22, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After texting Ann and sharing my TOB references, screening was quick and easy. She asked for some additional information which was no problem. Before, she texted a picture of her and her friend Ally May and asked if she could join us and I said sure. Anna greeted me at the front door in a tight, sexy dress where we met Ally. She was also in a nice tight, sexy dress. We talked a little bit and then Ann and Ally started kissing. There was no faking it. They are both really into each other. I joined in and both stripped down to their panties. We played around a little bit before the panties came off. After that, Ann went down on Ally and then they switched. I got my turn at DATY with both of them with FIV to work their g-spots. Both were very responsive and vocal. I then put a cover on and worked Ann from behind while she enjoyed more DATY with Ally. I came quick the first time around and recovered quickly for round 2. Round 2 lasted longer with various positions with both girls. They were both very responsive and seemed to really enjoy the ride. Both ladies were tight and have great asses. They're also good conversationalists with some sexy dirty talk. I highly recommend both ladies either together or individually.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Katie Fairy
|
|
PaulsBack |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
12/30/22 |
Seen on 12/13/22
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have reviewed Katie in the past but I wanted to update that review based on my recent visit with her. One word, passion. I have been with other ladies that offer a GFE-like experience but with Katie is has been different. It is true passion as if I was with my real girl friend/lover. She has a new sensual video on her website that you need to watch then you should experience her passion first hand. I am happy to share her.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissAdrianne
|
|
randytomk |
DTC |
Yes |
96
|
12/30/22 |
Seen on 11/22/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Adrianne is absolutely top notch in every way. Engaging, highly motivated, good head on her shoulders and stunning to say the least. I've seen her a couple of times and each time it's been a great experience.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyBelle
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
75
|
12/30/22 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/21/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another awesome visit with one of my all time favorite ladies. LillyBelle is the epitome of what a GFE encounter should be! Seeing her again today was absolutely the best Christmas present I could ask for. I've known her for 4 1/2 years and it just gets better with time. She's an insatiable woman and a wonderful friend to have. If you haven't seen her you are missing out on one of the best!!!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Athena_the_Goddess
|
|
kewlblu23 |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
12/30/22 |
Seen on 12/20/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy to communicate with. Super chill and welcoming. All activities met with enthusiasm. Will repeat. Love the braids.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
piercedang
|
|
Jaycheck21 |
Westminster |
Yes |
9
|
12/30/22 |
Seen on 12/10/22
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I loved my time with Ang. She is truly a very warm and caring person. I was a bit new to the hobby and she did well to ensure I felt comfortable and at home during our time together. Screening was straight forward and she was able to accommodate my schedule which made things very easy.
We started off with some cuddling conversation that soon turned into steamy makeout, she is truly a great kisser. Before long, we had forgotten our clothes, cover came on and the fun started. Mish/K9/finished CG :)
She is definitely on the thicker side, but that was to my liking. I left feeling we had made a genuine connection and she is someone I hope to see again soon
Age: 38 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Lots
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
rosethorne
|
|
eatu55 |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
12/30/22 |
Review by
eatu55
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/10/22
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Rose is back after several months away. I saw her today. It's super easy to get to from anywhere and perfect for the kind of entertaining she does. Today was our 10th encounter and she's even more alluring and intoxicating than ever.
She always crafts a scene with room for us to explore and test our desires. If you have an itch she's likely to have a toy to scratch it.
I highly recommend her.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikki_Nichole
|
|
ELGUAPO6000 |
Thornton |
Yes |
65
|
12/29/22 |
Seen on 12/12/22
Time: 30 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Enjoyed my time with Nikki. Her body is banging and her personality is great. Made me feel happy and comfortable all while making my day better!
Will go see her again when I get the chance for longer.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Marilyn Desire
|
|
Mustang87 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
68
|
12/28/22 |
Seen on 11/22/22
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Marilyn never disappoints. Always a fun time. Great communication, great lady and a great time. I will be back.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikki_Nichole
|
|
buddhaboy69 |
Westminster |
Yes |
65
|
12/28/22 |
Seen on 12/19/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nikki was amazing. She's got curves in all the right places. Her body is an absolute dream. We didn't waste any time and got right to it. She started with an awesome CBJ. Then we moved on to missionary, CG, and finished with doggy. I did not last very long with her because her body is just bangin
After we finished she gave me a back rub and we just chatted while I admired her body.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Claire
|
|
ParknRide |
Denver |
Yes |
90
|
12/28/22 |
Seen on 12/14/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Phenomenal time with Claire! I've seen her previously and I was so excited that she was back visiting. Sent request through P411 and she was quick to respond. I confirmed mid afternoon and she confirmed.
She greeted me in stunning blue lingerie and flashed me her dazzling smile. After a little small talk and catching up we started on the fun. She took off an outfit to reveal her sexy body! Tight, supple, toned, simply a goddess.
She had me lay on the bed, kissed down from head to toe and grazed her manicured nails playfully over my body. Her BBBJ is amazing and her tongue ring makes it even better. I asked to return the favor and she's quite sensitive but her moans were quite encouraging. Multiple positions and she knows how to make sure everyone is enjoying!
Gents, don't hesitate to visit this goddess. I can't wait until she returns!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyTaylor
|
|
MattAzn |
DTC |
Yes |
54
|
12/27/22 |
Review by
MattAzn
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/18/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Been lucky with the last few providers!
She is awesome!
Set-up was easy. Texting is best, screening is very traditional.
She is gorgeous and easy to talk to.
Everything was perfect! 10/10 chefs kiss.
Please treat her with respect and kindness and she will reciprocate.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Brooke4Fort
|
|
DeanMoriarty |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
30
|
12/26/22 |
Seen on 12/11/22
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Brooke is an excellent provider. I personally made a mistake with scheduling, and she went the extra mile by working me into her schedule despite it. My experience with the VIP was 10/10. On top of that, she is absolutely gorgeous. If you’re able to see her please do, you won’t regret it!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33D-27-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
Hulk |
DTC |
Yes |
113
|
12/26/22 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/17/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my 2nd time seeing the sexy miss Dani. As others have said she doesn't speak English but we managed to have fun anyhow BBBJ, DATY, and an awesome standing MISH at the corner of bed.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Calik8
|
|
HippieB |
Auburn |
Yes |
24
|
12/26/22 |
Review by
HippieB
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/10/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: AuburnIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: One of a kind. Make you feel like ur literally at home. Love my experience with her every time.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mia Ruiz
|
|
boxer-6526 |
DTC |
Yes |
52
|
12/25/22 |
Seen on 12/11/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My ATF was busy last weekend, so I reached out to Mia. OMG, what a great choice. I've seen her a few times before and we had great times. This time was even better. She is very giving and caring and sexy and hot. We had a great time together. Very GFE.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eva Cordova77
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
12/25/22 |
Seen on 12/13/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've known Eva for a few years now. It is always a treat to see her. She is sexy, beautiful and she knows how to make a man feel like a king. At least that is how she made me feel. Our time together was very sensual and hot. Totally GFE! We click, and I enjoy our time together so much I look forward to our next time together. Thank you, Eva
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Krisily Tease
|
|
Nightman77 |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
12/24/22 |
Seen on 11/25/22
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Krisily responds very fast and it was easy setting up a visit. She looks even better than in the pictures and I really liked her laid back and down to earth attitude. We had a good chat for a few minutes and when the main event started I had a blast. There are many reviews that have more juicy details so I’ll leave it at that, I’ll just say the experience was one of the best GFE I’ve had. I definitely recommend seeing her when she is in town, and I’ll definitely visit again on the next opportunity.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-28-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lucy Kitten
|
|
ishmael2 |
Denver |
Yes |
81
|
12/24/22 |
Review by
ishmael2
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/2/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lucy is one of the nicest ladies I've seen enjoying this hobby. She answered my text quickly and I was able to see her the same afternoon. She is very friendly and accommodating and we quickly got comfortable. After some talking and kissing, she moved down for a slow and delightful BBBJ until I was completely satisfied. Other fun stuff is available, but we never got any further . Lucy is a sweet lady that you should see!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD+-30-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sensual Violet
|
|
agentawesome |
Denver |
Yes |
80
|
12/24/22 |
Seen on 12/15/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I got the opportunity to meet Violet today for a FBSM, it was a great experience, she is a very sweet and sexy girl. I highly recommend!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-30-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jemma_Stone
|
|
Huskerrick |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
12/24/22 |
Seen on 12/8/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: When I saw Jemma was back in town my body jumped at the chance to meet again. As one returning, set-up was easy. After some easy, casual, catch-up conversation we got down to business. Jemma provided all I was looking for and I left super relaxed with a smile on my face. She’s one not to be missed.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chanelluve
|
|
NoCoCasualguy |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
14
|
12/24/22 |
Seen on 12/1/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Absolutely stunning lady. Amazing experience and very kind. Best thing going up north of your not seeing her your missing out!!!
Do yourself a favor and see this gem. Accommodating and sensual. Treat her right and she will you!!!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Claire
|
|
MattAzn |
Denver |
Yes |
90
|
12/24/22 |
Review by
MattAzn
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW! She looks like a model that walked out of a magazine. Set-up was easy. Texting is best. Screening was very traditional. Beautiful inside and out! Not only is she just stunning, her personality is the cherry on top. Like how is she that gorgeous and NICE! She has a few basic rules but, please treat her kindly! Chefs Kiss! 10/10
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
JAANM33 |
Denver |
Yes |
113
|
12/23/22 |
Review by
JAANM33
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Where do I even begin. Dani is amazing to say the least. She made screening easy and simple. After the screening, we met up and she was beyond beautiful. We started with CBJ and it started things off. Soon after, she went RCG and boy was she good at it. That by far was the highlight of it all. She then wanted to go into K9 and that was a wrap. I would definitely recommend Dani in you are wanting to get in touch with her. The experience was top notch and she is stunning! 30/10
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
Chell324 |
DTC |
Yes |
129
|
12/23/22 |
Review by
Chell324
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/22
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Holy smokes! Lexy is an absolute sex goddess that will make your head spin!! She loves getting off in multiple ways and it’s a helluva lot of fun helping her! She is very open minded and her skills and personality will definitely make your day.
Setup was super easy thanks to a known friend. She is a wonderful hostess and is very easy to talk to and hangout with, in addition to her other amazing assets…
You really couldn’t ask for anything more… just be ready to go and go…
Age: 46 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Katie Fairy
|
|
Jackkent |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
12/23/22 |
Review by
Jackkent
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/22
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Katie has been on my to do list since she surfaced a few months ago. The new video on her website this week sealed the deal for me. You have to watch it. It is creative and sensual - based on one of my favorite movies from years ago. Scheduling was easy. private cozy den of iniquity with soft lighting and music. I would have to describe her as being bohemian in all the best ways - artistic and creative - standing out from the norm as demonstrated by her new video.
She LOVES to DFK, setting the stage for the GFE that followed. BBBJ was the best, DATY. Fantastic finish. I will repeat for more fun. Highly recommended.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
Nightman77 |
Denver |
Yes |
113
|
12/23/22 |
Seen on 12/13/22
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had seen Dani and her friend last year, and this time I decided to visit her with just the two of us. We spent some time chatting and catching up and had a great time during the main event. I definitely recommend longer engagements as she offers a better experience. She has an incredible figure and follows good safety and hygiene which I always appreciate. Do yourself a favor a visit her when she's in town, you won't regret it. Thank you Dani for a great time! Besos y abrazos hermosa
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natural Natalie
|
|
50-DE |
Westminster |
Yes |
77
|
12/23/22 |
Review by
50-DE
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/2/22
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All of the reviews are accurate, Great figure on her and her listing discription is true. DFK, CBJ, DATY, MISH to complition. Very sexy lady. Really into what she does and will be seeing her many more times.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
Peverfever |
DTC |
Yes |
113
|
12/23/22 |
Seen on 12/9/22
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The time was Dani was great and I will absolutely be back for more. Her screening process was quick and to the point. Her response time was great and as soon as we coordinated it was a smooth meet up process.
She is way better looking in person than her pictures. If you want to have a great time with someone be sure to reach out. I will be back soon!!!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyTaylor
|
|
zman999 |
DTC |
Yes |
54
|
12/22/22 |
Review by
zman999
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/22
Time: 15 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Lilly's and thought, holy cow I need to meet her. Screening was super easy and painless. Communication was top notch. We tweaked the time a couple times due to a change and she stayed in constant communication. Finally arrived and walked into to find a stunning woman! She is way hotter than her pics!
We kissed a little, then chatted a bit and got comfy where she started an amazing bbbj, she definitely has a great head game. From there on went the cover and into some incredible mish where the view was to die for. Had longer, I would've tried a few other positions but as it was I wasn't going to last long anyway. Next time, I'm definitely longer!!
After the pop, she cleaned up and we started to dress slowly still chatting like long lost friends. She is very beautiful, intelligent, and a blast to talk to in addition to the usual fun time. Do yourselves a favor gents, run to see this beauty and help me convince her to visit us more often!! If she visits us regularly, I know I've found my new ATF!
Thanks Lilly! Can't wait to see you again soon!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|