Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

5851 - 5900 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
LillyTaylor Misterfox75 Denver Yes 54 12/22/22
Review by Misterfox75 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/22
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It's been a long time since I've seen Lily, pre-pandemic. I knew right away I wanted to! I've seen Lily now off and on for a number of years, she's always been one of the best in my opinion. This was my first time seeing her with her new enhancements and they did not disappoint! Lily is honestly one of the sweetest girls I've ever met, I had a wonderful time with her. Set up with smooth since we've known each other for a while. Communication was great all around. I'll say these acronyms were there but YMMV bbbj, f's, lk, msog. I also partook in making some video memories. So happy she's made her way back to Denver for a visit hopefully she makes them a little more frequently now!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire Jgxd47 Denver Yes 90 12/22/22
Review by Jgxd47 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Miss Claire two times now, very easy, within a few texts we have something scheduled, she is very accommodating. Claire is a sensual lover, such an amazing companion, I always feel like I'm with a lover of mine when I'm with her. She's very sensual, sexy and intelligent woman. I feel like we connected since the first time I saw her and she can possibly become my ATF, I like to get lost in our time together. Our time together is always packed with seduction, hot fun, good connection and lots of passion. If she's in your area do yourself a favor and go see her. I highly recomend her. -Thanks Miss Claire for wonderful times, until next time ????


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
brazilianlorena Farmhand Denver Yes 7 12/21/22
Review by Farmhand (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have now seen the lovey Lorena twice in three days because once was not near enough! She answers the door in I never remember what, because all I can do is pick my jaw up off the damn floor every time. She is one of the most sexiest women I’ve ever seen! Im not even kidding. She is a tall, athletic, beautiful Brazilian woman that is beyond what I expected. Solid everywhere! She is also so friendly and kind. She has a great sense of humor to match! She’s very intelligent too. some of the best I’ve ever had to be completely honest. If I had to sum it up in one word, “WILD” is probably the best way I can describe it. She is GFE and the act of MPCFS was beyond words each time. I have no idea how I survived the bbj of all bbjs. If you can survive it, you are a warrior. You will not survive! To make everything perfect, she talks dirty to me the entire time. God only knows how I lasted as long as I did. I am always a tough one to crack, but Lorena always made sure that would not be a problem. She realized what I’m into almost immediately. I left her sweating and I’m an athlete LOL! She is amazing! She gave me the nickname, “Shy but Naughty “ . She reads me like a book . Her friend Victoria Steele was there, also a beautiful Brazilian woman that is on TOB now. Victoria is so sexy and beautiful as well! I felt like I was hanging out with two friends I hadn’t seen in forever. I was offered a duo, but I could tell Lorena was going to be all I could handle and promised to come back soon for Victoria. I got to talk to her for a while before and after and I can honestly say I will be trying to see her as soon as possible because Victoria lives here in Denver. Both girls look so much better in person. Their pictures don’t even come close to doing them justice. Such friendly people! You need to see them both ASAP!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JennBunnay letsgetmikey Denver Yes 2 12/21/22
Review by letsgetmikey (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Jenna post on another site.We had been trying to get together for a couple days and today the planets were aligned. Jenn asked I had any outfit requests which she accommodated Got to Jenn’s and after a few minutes to get to know each other it was non stop GFE action with plenty of dfk, utf/DATY and 69. No acting on her part, she came a few times and I could feel her “O’s”. Jenn hopped on for some CG and I didn’t last long. Definitely a GFE and loves what she does and so will you. Check her link for current phone and pictures


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anna Eastman jharold55 Denver Yes 1 12/21/22
Review by jharold55 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I came across Anna on Tryst. Normally I don't trust any of the ads on the site but Anna has a new website that impressed me so I took one for the team. I was very happy with my choice. She arrived right on time. She doesn't hide her face so there were no surprises. Big hug and a kiss. We both started to undress as I led her to the bed. Lots of touching and caressing. I was rock hard so she begain with some UTF. She brought me to the edge so we rolled over so I could enjoy her wet spot too. Very tasty and responsive. Covered up and enjoyed several positions until I came deep inside her. She has a very pleasent personality. I will repeat.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alicia Hart Alan2157 DTC Yes 1 12/21/22
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Alicia was new in town on p411. Wanted to see this hot MILF. Messaged her and she was fast to respond and looked over my profile. She gave me the green light. She has beautiful skin and a great rack that would rival many porn stars. Started with a little flirting with her pulling her shirt up to reveal she was only wearing a t shirt. Slowed it down with a little chat about life. Then the fun really got under way with some fantastic BBBJ. Moved on to other things then finished with CFS. She is from California and would like to locate here. Go see her. You will not be disappointed She is a YMMV gal and more options happen if you see her more than once. LFKBBBJFIVDATYMPCFS


Age: 42 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 39DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LeyaBlixxx Shredded1 Denver Yes 7 12/21/22
Review by Shredded1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My 2nd visit and I don’t know why I waited so long. Leya is ADORABLE. Incredibly petite, perfect little package, soft perfect skin. GFE all the way. All activities performed with passion and desire that seemed to match mine. From the moment I walked in until I left there were no awkward moments. A completely natural pacing. If my last experience was an 8 out of 10, this time was a total Spinal Tap turn it up to 11! I am totally at a loss for how I’m the only one to review this girl. Go see Leya. She has my highest recommendation.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen CleanDadBod Denver Yes 120 12/21/22
Review by CleanDadBod (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bree has the perfect body. It's flawless. Laid back chick. I hope she sticks around in this game for a long time. I hope to see her again soon.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Velvet20 GoodGuy81 Denver Yes 16 12/21/22
Review by GoodGuy81 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was a wonderful visit. Easy setup and very cool, laid back and fun. Gotta see her, boys!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilyconnor ynglifter69 DTC Yes 1 12/20/22
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/22
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First off Lily is probably the best communicator I have met in quite awhile. Since she was lacking reviews, she sent me a selfie and we both felt comfortable with meeting. Where to start. She matches her pics perfectly. Small, firm breasts with dark nipples, beautiful almost devilish face, small to medium firm ass. I said firm a couple of times. Her body is tight. We enjoyed bbbj, dfk, lfk, daty, and msog. Twice. Lily got very wet, especially in the first round. Just feeling the wetness in the crack of her ass was enough to get me off the first time. Her sexy ass in doggy with her looking back at me with those innocent yet horny eyes did it the second time. Well worth your time.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin HankM6425 Westminster Yes 53 12/20/22
Review by HankM6425 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/22
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Kristin. Would definitely recommend her. I do plan to visit her again when she's back in town. Super sexy. Super sweet. And yes those breasts are amazing.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vlada Pr_ln1 Denver Yes 20 12/20/22
Review by Pr_ln1 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an excellent GFE session with Vlada! She's a sweetheart who aims to please. Amazing Bbbj and all other activities were equally great. Highly recommend.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-25-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu BigE64 Denver Yes 64 12/20/22
Review by BigE64 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wonderful time with a beautiful woman, will definitely be repeating.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha_Swallow averageguy Denver Yes 14 12/19/22
Review by averageguy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Samantha is a wonderful provider and her pictures and previous reviews are all accurate. The verification/screening was quick and easy, and when I showed up to meet her my breath was taken away by just how curvy she truly is. Even though she is non-GFE, the translated conversation was still enjoyable, and the view from behind is utterly stunning! If you are an ass man, you will NOT be disappointed! She is even thicker and sexier in person than you can imagine by her pics.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake Manhunter Denver Yes 46 12/19/22
Review by Manhunter (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/22
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Elle today. We talked about life, shared our own personal experiences as a way to introduce ourselves. She is a very sensual person and both sexy as well. She wanted to take things slow during. She found me very attractive and very beautiful too. I hope we can meet again.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire rodster720 DTC Yes 90 12/19/22
Review by rodster720 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! I had the most incredible visit with Miss Claire. Actually it started when I first reached out to her via test. She always responded quickly. Got to like that! She is a slim, petite, and fun woman. Of course all the standard acronyms pertaining to adult activities were enjoyed. But I also enjoyed just talking to her. We had so much in common from our outlook on life to the protein bars that we like to eat before heading off to the gym. Plus her accent is so sexy - I could listen to her all day just reading the phone book. All the previous reviews are spot on. She is gorgeous! I don't usually throw around ATF labels, but if I did she would definitely be a contender. Guys - proceed with confidence! Thanks Claire - I will see you again on your next visit!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire ISOTOPE Colorado Springs Yes 68 12/18/22
Review by ISOTOPE (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/22
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I enjoyed my time together with Marilyn. We had a great conversation, the massage was amazing and I left feeling absolutely relaxed. Most importantly she made me feel comfortable and I'd definitely see her again.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
meng_1h Shadowecho DTC Yes 45 12/18/22
Review by Shadowecho (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meng treated me very well. I have seen her before and it was nice to see her again since she was in town. I would recommend seeing her if the get a chance.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey Legend Rodessence Denver Yes 55 12/18/22
Review by Rodessence (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy. Glad I made the choice to see her. She is a little firecracker. Fun and was what I expected. Got to location and was greeted by a petite gorgeous lady. Chatted for a bit then got to the main subject. All activities done great. Had a great time. Talked for a bit and left happy. Definitely will see her again


Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Marie Munoz Savoir Faire DTC Yes 25 12/18/22
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was on cloud nine leaving one lovely lady and as soon as I turned the corner, I saw beautiful Ms Marie Munoz. Of course she didn't see me LOL but I damn sure seen her FINE ass in the FLESH. I immediately grabbed my phone that quick. I contacted her and she replied with I am always available (my kind of woman). Set up a time and she replied with PERFECTO. Arrived on time as always and when I walked in the door, all I can say is she looked GLAMOROUS from head to toe. Dressed in an all black fishnet dress, gorgeous eyes/smile/hair/face/dimples (my kind of woman) and then I noticed that I forgot something of importance UGHHHHHHH. She asked if I was going to return and I was SPEECHLESS, are you freaking kidding me, looking like that, fuck yeah and you bet I most certainly will. So I did return and let me tell you, she definitely melted in my mouth and also in my hands. My hands were all over them M&Ms for the rest of this. The Savior Faire "Flawless Beauty" and "Passionate Love Affair" Award goes to The Lovely Ms Marie Munoz. Ms M&M is definitely one of TOBs most beautiful providers................................Take care of yourself and we shall revisit where we left off at..........................


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle Chell324 Denver Yes 75 12/18/22
Review by Chell324 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lilly is an absolute goddess!! Everything about her is fantastic… She is prompt, sweet, intelligent, fun, sultry as hell, and without a doubt, one of the hottest women I’ve laid my eyes or hands on!! She is unbelievably sexy and treated me like royalty. Don’t waste your time reading all 50+ reviews because we all agree… Lilly is an absolute legend and one of the best on TOB!! I’m already looking forward to seeing her again and spending more than 30 minutes with her next time!!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
meng_1h Nottodayfam DTC Yes 45 12/18/22
Review by Nottodayfam (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Quick setup. She was accommodating. Great bbbj, cg, and mish.YMMV. Worth seeing. Try to catch her while she’s in town.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire Frozt21 Denver Yes 90 12/18/22
Review by Frozt21 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Miss Claire's ad and decided to reach out. Once screening was done it was very easy to setup a time that worked for both of us. I arrived and she was even more beautiful than her pictures. After a little cleaning it was onto some fun. LFK DATY and MSOG. Her english is very good and it was a very enjoyable visit. I will definitely try to see her again while she is in town.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos Cory812 Longmont Yes 99 12/17/22
Review by Cory812 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/22
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing time. Beautiful, fresh, accommodating would be a couple of words to describe our amazing time together. Seemed to have as much fun as me which is always a bonus. Looking forward to going back.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin Hex303 Westminster Yes 53 12/17/22
Review by Hex303 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/22
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So glad Kristin made it into town. I always truly enjoy everything about this AMAZING woman. Another phenomenal visit to remember.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vlada restlesswanderer Denver Yes 20 12/17/22
Review by restlesswanderer (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Texted in the morning for a same-day after a different provider had to change plans. Vlada responded back quickly, and a couple of hours later, I am outside. I opened up the door, and saw a very beautiful lady. She has a thick Russian accent and somewhat limited English skills, but is good enough to understand. She asked me to wash my hands, as I told her that I had already showered. The whole experience was great: BBBJ, MPCFS, MSOG, a little bit of massage in between.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38C-25-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz javajunkie DTC Yes 113 12/16/22
Review by javajunkie (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Deni is amazing. Set up was fast I was surprised when she opened the door to see how petite she was. True spinner. Her body is smooth and tight. The GFE was amazing. I'll be back.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Sasha Chris001 Boulder Yes 62 12/16/22
Review by Chris001 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/22
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing experience redoing my review not sure what happened to my review/account… Anyways Sasha is amazing!! Such a beautiful caring lady. Great vibe felt amazing after Experience was 10/10 I highly recommend her. Treat her well, can’t wait to go back soon ????


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane average1 Denver Yes 247 12/16/22
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantasy of needing a positive attitude adjustment because I had been feeling a bit down. In this fantasy, I reached out to Callie and arranged a time to meet. Just like prior fantasy meetings with Callie, she did a fine job adjusting my attitude in many positive ways. Her ability to bring out the best is outstanding. Callie is a true giver, enjoys herself, is skilled and a pleasure to spend time with. There are many reasons why I have seen her multiple times. She sets the mood that really encourages letting loose in the best of ways. In this fantasy, I walked away smiling BIG.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia Ruiz SouthernPunter Denver Yes 52 12/16/22
Review by SouthernPunter (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very sweet and down to earth girl. She has her stuff together. She is a great communicator and prompt. Open minded and enthusiastic. I will repeat.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle-0889 underthecovers Denver Yes 44 12/16/22
Review by underthecovers (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It's always a bit of a lottery when meeting someone new - though in the case of meeting Danielle, it's more like winning the lottery. We hit it off immediately, staying in touch via text prior to actually meeting. When together, conversation was great, there was lots of laughing (and Danielle isn't as serious as her pics might imply), activities were enjoyed by both, and the time flew by. I simply couldn't have wished for anything else during a first meeting. Highly recommended - an 11 out of 10!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire FitBoulderMan-9942 Denver Yes 90 12/16/22
Review by FitBoulderMan-9942 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was traveling to Denver and saw Claire would be visiting at the same time. easy to setup through P411. Claire answered the door in a skimpy, sexy outfit. I have to say that the pics don't do her justice, she has a great spinner body, beautiful face and a great attitude. I was a little nervous as I'm getting back into hobbying after a break, but she quickly set me at ease. We talked a little and she told me to get undressed. She stripped down and we started kissing and running my hands over that incredible body. She slid down and took me into her mouth for an incredible Bbbj. She has a pierced tongue and made very good use of it! It's seldom that a provider picks up on little nuances of what I like and enjoy, but Claire picked them up right away and was eager to make me feel good. I enjoy giving DATY, Claire is very sensitive down there and very responsive. We tried several positions, each better than the last and she finished my off with more incredible Bbbj. Claire is a true GFE provider, I quickly felt chemistry with her and enjoyed intimacy on a level I haven't with other providers. YMMV. Treat her well, and I'm sure your experience will be as good as mine. In my book she is a must see!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne Pikespeakmale22 Denver Yes 96 12/15/22
Review by Pikespeakmale22 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/29/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Top Notch. Killer Body, Great Curves, I can say she gets into every single part of the time with you. Very down to earth, sweet, Total GFE and a nice safe, secure location. Total 10 out of 10 in Looks and Brains!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey Legend Hulk Denver Yes 55 12/15/22
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Lindsey again today for a 2nd visit. She has a soft southern accent, a small petite frame and a pair of sexy cat eyes that are very seductive. I went down right away for some fresh DATY and she soon returned the favor with an amazing BBBJ complete with fluttering tongue which was awesome. The covered action (K9) was great, followed by another BBBJ. The time flew by way to quickly. Go see her I recommend her highly!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsCherry Natejazzyjeff DTC Yes 14 12/14/22
Review by Natejazzyjeff (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen Ms cherry several times stunning girl at times I can't believe I'm with the girl I watched in videos. Amazing boobs booty silky smooth o my goodness. Great conversation and vibes. Thanking the gods for this gorgeous woman. Will see again and again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Velvet20 Benben Denver Yes 16 12/14/22
Review by Benben (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I can’t explain how much I enjoyed myself. I will definitely be back. Pictures are accurate. I don’t want to give out details but best experience yet. Go check her out for yourself.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana HunnyBunny DTC Yes 158 12/14/22
Review by HunnyBunny (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/21/22
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Montana at her new place in a good location. Easy street parking. For those who don’t know she offers FBSM. Montana is an absolutely gorgeous Latin woman. She was wearing a sexy teddy from VS. She has an amazing body. She offered different beverages. Great full body rundown. Excellent conversation. On the flip her top came down and she delivered a fantastic sensual finish with a covered French twist. An absolutely wonderful experience. She does have some rules, some mutual touching is allowed and no kissing. If you follow her rules you are guaranteed to have a good time. She offered a shower after and sent me on my way a very happy man. Thank you Montana! I can’t wait to see you again!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ellie Lovell Milestyle Denver Yes 48 12/13/22
Review by Milestyle (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Ellie today great communication to the meetup. She gives great hugs and was smiling from beginning to end. She’s makes you feel very comfortable and is very knowledgeable. You owe to you and your body to see Ellie no doubt


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Silk2010 DTC Yes 162 12/13/22
Review by Silk2010 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy to schedule after verification. Offered a duo with Jessie, but only had 30 minutes. Very friendly and easy to communicate with. Comfortable and satisfying experience. Will repeat.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia Chaz4u DTC Yes 87 12/13/22
Review by Chaz4u (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/22
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was fortunate to catch her last minute Friday night and she accommodated. A cute smile, beautiful eyes and a sexy figure! The DFK and DATY were delicious! Hope to see her again real soon!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jadeindenver101 Pikespeakmale22 Denver Yes 44 12/13/22
Review by Pikespeakmale22 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say about my experience with Jade. Not only is she sexy, and even more sexy in person but her personality and ability to capture your mind and imagination with her words is unmatched. She’s highly intelligent and open minded. She has a deep passion for human touch. I am not a young guy but she brought out the 20 year old in me. Different positions, moaning and age really gets into the time she spends with you. Her oral skills are off the chart and when she climbs on top be prepared to just let her do her thing. Her favorite position is K9 and I didn’t mind as the view was so good. Her breasts are perfectly designed for her gorgeous frame. I couldn’t keep my hands off them. She’s super tight and flexible and will ask you to hold her legs up so that you get deeper angles. Guys she super and I mean super hot. If you are looking for the ultimate GFE please book with her.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia Ruiz jhooker DTC Yes 52 12/13/22
Review by jhooker (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cute as a button, just like her pictures, soft and very pleasant, welcoming, friendly and enthusiastic. She does check references and I like that she is selective. I felt very comfortable and at ease while visiting her and she’s easy to talk to, like a long time friend. I’ve been out of circulation for a minute and I made a good choice. I tend to be a regular once I’ve met a pleasant down to earth girl rather than bounce around and Mia gave me no reason to not see her again.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana Just Plain Joe DTC Yes 158 12/13/22
Review by Just Plain Joe (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Montana on short notice via text and P411. She responded quickly and we set up for a couple hours later. It had been several years since I'd seen her last, but she was as beautiful and sweet as I remember. Her FBSM is great, with just the right amount of pressure from her strong hands. I can't add much more to her numerous great reviews, and I'll be seeing her again.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Marie Munoz Hulk Denver Yes 25 12/12/22
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my 2nd time seeing this beautiful woman and as before the radio was playing some Spanish music and she serenaded me with her beautiful voice. I won't rehash the details, she is fun to spend time with and her oral skills are amazing. I will look forward to seeing her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Michelle VIP Spartan300 DTC Yes 26 12/12/22
Review by Spartan300 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/19/22
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Selena is a fantastic lady. Set up was easy and we met at her location. She was beautiful and very sexy. She doesn't speak any English so slightly awkward at the beginning but a lot of fun once we started. She's vocal and enjoys the time spent together. I will definitely see her again and highly recommend.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle-0889 Newton Denver Yes 44 12/12/22
Review by Newton (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Danielle is a fit and flexible natural redhead with a tight little athletic body, and a great smile. And it only gets better from there. She has a super easy-going personality and carries an effortless conversation about just about any topic. You can tell she's pretty smart. But you'll probably pick up on that just from setting up: five star communication! Thank you Danielle for being so good with the setup! awesome. The other reviews here are spot on, and the acronyms in the other reviews give you an idea what to expect. I'll just reiterate, if you like thin athletic girls you are in for a treat. Lastly, She can give you some tips as to where to park if you ask. If you are a good communicator and can follow simple instructions, you'll be having one of the best nights of your life.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 jboose1022 Denver Yes 71 12/12/22
Review by jboose1022 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/22
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was following Eva’s amazing reviews for some time and decided to pull the trigger to have the experience for myself. Eva was very responsive and accommodating via text. Once I arrived we had a very short pleasant greeting and then Eva’s passion jump started with sensual DFK. Eva’s previous reviews are on point! Eva’s oral skills alone are worth the experience. The BBBJ was vigorous, deep, and sloppy which included CIM x2. She responds extremely well to DATY which led to O’s and a very wet MPFS experience. Eva is a gem and has the stamina to take care of you.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Princess livealittlelovealot Denver Yes 28 12/12/22
Review by livealittlelovealot (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Winter was easy to schedule with, totally chill and accommodating with initial set up and driving a pretty far distance to come see me. Cute, really long blonde hair and dressed casually which is always good. Just me but there has to be a warm up period for me to be excited. When the cover goes on before that even happens it kind of ruins it for me. She's afraid to get "anything" on her. No DATY, Not GFE but def good looking and somewhat fun, I just require a lot more than she's willing to give. Not her fault, it's her rules and I have to respect them all. Probably wouldn't repeat tho. Just not for me. Cool person and definitely chill. I mean her name is Winter from Washington. Do the math. Lol I like them alot more girlie girl tho. There's Nothing I can say bad about her. Just not for me. Thanks again Winter. Any time you want to chill and listen to Pink Floyd and 420, I'm in.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

My pictures are very much accurate , i don't use filters and i take photos from everyone angle , with and without makeup. I dress how i am requested to dress, if you don't want sexy Casual discreet , then please request something youd be interested in! I do foreplay, but require safety at all times. I take pride in my hygiene & don't like taking any risks. You're a great guy ! Glad we got to meet, unfortunately I'm sorry it wasn't to your standards. (My previous reviews say no to daty AND my ad says full safety, so not sure why you may have thought it was allowed before) Happy holidays!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
meng_1h rfalls Denver Yes 45 12/12/22
Review by rfalls (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/22
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wonderful woman. Very enthusiastic. Beautiful. Will repeat when she is back in town.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 62 12/12/22
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/22
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally was able to see this beauty and so glad I did. Scheduled for the next day and communication was clear and concise. Nice and AA was dressed to impress. Sexy bra/garter set, high (high) heels and silk robe. Guided in, chatted a bit, offered water and off to the fun room. Asked if I'd like a massage which was nice and unexpected. After a few minutes, she started in on BBBjr and I was at full attention. After awhile, we switched and I enjoyed my time with her. Breast worship, DATY, BBBJ a few other positions and the cover was full. Nice clean up, chatted a bit more and I was on my way. Highly recommend seeing this beauty if/when the time allows. Thank you AA for a wonderful midday excursion!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: