Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

5551 - 5600 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Nikibp93 bazooka73 Fort Collins Yes 80 3/7/23
Review by bazooka73 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/25/23
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted Niki with short notice. She was cool and very communicative on the setup. All good. Walked in. She’s a hotty. Her pictures are accurate. She said she recently changed her hair to red, but that didn’t throw me off on the photos. Looks good no matter what. Her lips are beautiful. She gave me a tour, let me settle in. She’s friendly and a healthy talker. I’m a little shy to start, but by the end we got things figured out and we had a great time. She’s cool, fun and beautiful.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mimi03172212 AlongWaytoGo Denver Yes 6 3/7/23
Review by AlongWaytoGo (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/2/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Mimi short notice set up was easy along with great communication. She arrived right on time when I opened the door she looked exactly like her pictures. She greeted me with a hug and led me in the room. Her figure is amazing with skills to match. We started with a lap dance then onto a CBJ. After that we moved to the bed where I enjoyed some missionary then finished with Doggy. Doggy was amazing with a great view. I highly recommend seeing her you don’t wanna miss out.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-20-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ShelbyCreams Chell324 DTC Yes 37 3/7/23
Review by Chell324 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/25/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was lucky enough to spend part of a Saturday afternoon with Shelby, and it was definitely one of the best experiences I’ve ever had!! Her pictures give a pretty good sense of her playful, sexy, seductive personality and how gorgeous she is, but somehow it’s nothing compared to the real thing. She is an absolute smoke show in person and has a personality to match… sweet, funny, engaging and very intelligent. As for the rest, Shelby provided the most passionate and sensual GFE I could have imagined. She loves pleasing and being pleased and just truly enjoys sex!! She is an instant ATF and you would be wise to catch her when she visits town… I know I will!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KashaeMonae ISOTOPE Colorado Springs Yes 22 3/7/23
Review by ISOTOPE (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/25/23
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kashae is amazing! A goddess, she is my all time favorite provider. She is very kind, welcoming and completely relatable. From the moment I met her I felt relaxed and at home. I'd see her again in a heartbeat. A great conversation that led into the best cbj ever. Treat this woman right, she deserves it.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Fabiola Gfelover303 DTC Yes 23 3/6/23
Review by Gfelover303 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/25/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out to Fabiola, she got back to me with reasonable time. She is drop dead gorgeous. The eye contact on BBJ is amazing. Had me release quick in mish. I asked for a massage and she was quick to oblige. If you see her please take care of her. She is amazing!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire fortysomething Colorado Springs Yes 68 3/6/23
Review by fortysomething (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/23
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I tried the body slide this visit, my fourth. What can be said about a beautiful, intelligent, articulate woman being in such close contact? What an enchantress! Also, her method of scheduling should be the standard for all. As always, thanks, Marilyn!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RyleighCOS goodrubpls Colorado Springs Yes 76 3/6/23
Review by goodrubpls (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/23
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My first experience with Ryleigh. She made sure that wasn't an issue for me or for her. Ryleigh had just had her hair cut, so the length didn't match the pictures. That's OK by me, her new cut and style suits her very well, and is in line with what you will see in the pictures. I completely agree with what has been said about her personality by others: she is a joy to spend time with! The conversation was easy and natural. If you like curvy girls, her physical attributes are for you! Her massage skills made all my stress disappear. Would definitely recommend, and will be back many times also.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikole West Romeo69 Denver Yes 61 3/6/23
Review by Romeo69 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was scrolling through TOB and saw Nikole was in town the same weekend as me so I reached out immediately. It had been over a year since I had our schedules aligned. She responded immediately as always. So pleasant. Once she re-verified me (so easy thanks to sharing references through TOB) our date was set for that evening. Nikole greeted me with a hug and a kiss wearing pink lingerie that shows off her smoking hot natural body and brought me to attention immediately. I opened the bottle of wine I brought to share and we settled in on the couch where we caught up since the year we last got together. We stopped talking for the occasional passionate kiss (fortunately she seems to like kissing as much as I do) and then the lingerie started to come off revealing Nikole’s truly amazing natural breasts and perky nipples that seemed to enjoy my tongue and lips. From there it was off to the bedroom where all adult activities were enjoyed in full. Without going into detail, let me just say that Nikole is incredibly talented at what she does, definitely gets into the moment and is very open-minded. I left a happy man with a smile on my face and dreams of the next rendezvous with the lovely, talented and super sexy Ms Nicole West. Without a doubt, one of my favorites!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 Dmanchester Denver Yes 89 3/6/23
Review by Dmanchester (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/23/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow I had a good time with Jasmine! She has everything you could want in a Latina. She is sweet and feminine. I would definitely see her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40DD-29-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Steve Rogers DTC Yes 129 3/6/23
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I hope this review gets Miss Lexy to the 100 mark for reviews. Congrats Lexy! Lexy and I now have another common interest-tasty energy drinks. If you see her, ask her what flavors she likes and pick one up for her. Lexy is a dom is sheeps clothing and I love that about her. Lexy greeted me this day with the awesome leather corset that you see in her pictures. Makes me think of a biker babe.......mmmmm! Lexy started giving directions to me and I was eager to follow. These directions resulted in multiple O's for her and an explosive squirtting that soaked me. Lexy suggested something new for me the next time we meet. Lexy; I will definitely take you up on the new experience when we see each other again. Until we meet again!


Age: 46 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Hart Steve Rogers DTC Yes 55 3/6/23
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What better way to spend V-day than to spend it with the cutie with a delicious booty! Miss Hart is all curves and they are all spectacular. Olivia has graced us here in Colorado with her presence and we are better for it. Olivia was quick with text responses and we were able to meet in no time at all. I was soon knocking on her door and walked through to meet the exact lady(and outfit) you see in her pictures. That purple lingerie piece you see was the same one she wore for me. She was spilling out all over and she needed to be released. She would have to wait; since she decided to greet me with a lovely bbbj. I couldn't wait to return the favor and got to dine at the Y. Her cutie moans and speaking Spanish were such a turn on. We moved into mish and I could not contain it anymore. Miss Hart let me know that she would be around for roughly two weeks.....not enough time to get all those curves touched and caressed. Thank you Miss Hart for a Valentine's Day that will not be soon forgotten!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat Alan2157 Boulder Yes 67 3/6/23
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/23/23
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally got to see Kat. I had my eye on her for a couple years. Sounds like she relocated to down this way from up north. . Pictures are accurate. Her reviews are accurate. I had a great time. BBBJ is her thing! After BBBJ we had some 69 then more BBBJ! Then moved to MPCFS. She is a sweet heart. Do not hesitate if you are thinking about visiting her.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 ForeverACowboy Denver Yes 94 3/5/23
Review by ForeverACowboy (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing Michelle today. Communication was great, discrete and safe. Her body is amazing, Top 3 sexiest in my book. I highly recommend and hope to be allowed to return. Thank you Michelle for a great start to my weekend.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Igno DTC Yes 247 3/5/23
Review by Igno (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/23
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: There is not much more to add about Callie,..she's a superstar in my eyes. I am a senior, and Callie did so much for my mojo that I am still strutting around like some teenage kid! Boosted my confidence, restored my faith in great times, and provided the spark (maybe blowtorch would be a better description) that lit my fire and stoked a bonfire. I can't argue,..Callie is someone you want to see and experience. Treat her nice, treat her right and you'll be on pace for the time of your life. Thank You Callie!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alexandriababe N1ceGuy Boulder Yes 11 3/5/23
Review by N1ceGuy (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/23/23
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She’s got the body of a goddess. Wow!! Amazing time with this bootiful young lady. Definitely a gem in northern area since it’s very limited FBSM providers north of Denver. Met up on a cold snowy’ish day. Texting back n forth to set up meeting, with light screening. She was stuck in traffic due to an accident on the highway so our meeting was pushed back about half an hour but just seeing her amazing body and her FBSM more than made up for it. She’s got a very soft and relaxing touch. Finish was top notch and excellent! She’s on my to do…I mean to see list again!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annabelle Rose Bustanut Boulder Yes 69 3/4/23
Review by Bustanut (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/23/23
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Took off my clothes and went straight to lfk. She went down for bbbj and then some dfk. The bbbj included bls. Or was really good. I sucked her nipples and went down for daty and a bit of dato. Was going to wrap up but asked for a bit more bbbj. It felt so good that I let her continue. I shot my nut cum with nsnq. Can't remember the last time I popped from a bj. I guess it was really THAT good!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ Dmanchester Denver Yes 94 3/4/23
Review by Dmanchester (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Jessica and she was wonderful. Time flew by real quick. Recommend.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ eraver120 Denver Yes 94 3/4/23
Review by eraver120 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/22/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I really enjoyed Jessica's companionship! We had a great conversation to break the ice and found some common interests. She is beautiful and made the whole experience a delight from start to finish. Previous reviews are accurate. Hope to see her again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 johnnyD DTC Yes 66 3/3/23
Review by johnnyD (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen Savannah numerous times- always a blast. Super cute and bubbly. Her body is amazing, just a show stopper all around.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenine Wilicker DTC Yes 39 3/3/23
Review by Wilicker (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been wanting to meet with her for awhile but could never get the timing right, lucky for me she had a opening last minute. Setup and verification was quick, easy and directions were good. If you have the time definitely she this awesome lady, I know I will again soon. Pictures and other reviews are spot on.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KashaeMonae Jeeves Colorado Springs Yes 22 3/3/23
Review by Jeeves (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/23
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Almost two years later and I still see Kashae from time to time. It’s so nice. She does a great job of setting the mood in the room you come in to. Really amazing view at all times. I basically come up begging for more.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Black Notsobad50 Longmont Yes 47 3/3/23
Review by Notsobad50 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/23
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had come across Diamond’s profile several times. I reached out and we finally picked a day that worked. when I finally arrived, she was freshly showered. Diamond was instantly inviting and comfortable with who she is. I absolutely enjoyed that overall. We talked for half of my visit until my other curiosities took hold. I was not disappointed. Diamond is highly skilled and a natural at molding to what you want her to be. I liked that too. I’ll be back for my dark skinned Scorpio delight.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz Bustanut Boulder Yes 100 3/2/23
Review by Bustanut (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/23
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Excellent bbbj and a nice stripper slide as things began. Totally hot sexy Asian spinner. Awesome MM and flawless body.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
amontclair Xtimes DTC Yes 65 3/2/23
Review by Xtimes (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After contacting Ann. We had agreed on a time and WOW it was worth the time. I should have stayed longer but time wasn’t on my side. She is energetic, flirty, and easy to be around with. Her waist to hip ratio was perfect and the view from the back was phenomenal. That view is still vivid in my mind. She is total GFE. All activities DFK, DATY, CBJ, CG, MISH, DOGGY, were performed with enthusiasm and it was remarkable. Considering everything, my experience was better than expected. I will definitely visit again and plan on staying for a longer period of time.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH Hobbyist Westminster Yes 47 3/2/23
Review by Hobbyist (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/23
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my second time seeing Mercedes. Unfortunately, I live south of Denver and do not often find myself in her area. I'll need to make more of an effort in the future. I highly recommend some time with her, if you haven't already. She is very friendly and easy to talk to, and her body is smoking. Her boobs are the best I've ever encountered!! I won't go into any of the activities, but I will say that I left with a smile on my face and feeling the most relaxed I've felt in months.


Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Caressa Duval Howler44 Westminster Yes 25 3/1/23
Review by Howler44 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/23
Time: 2 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I’ve been watching this lady’s posts, reviews and SM for an awhile. So glad I finally connected with Caressa! Communication, screening and responses were all quick and handled easily with email and TOB. We meet for an anything but lazy Sunday afternoon. Great conversation with a very dynamic, intelligent, humorous lovely lady, that lead to to a stellar erotic encounter. Once you get her rolling there’s no stopping! Surprisingly sensitive an ways that were a joy to discover! Like playing with the energizer bunny,! Add some laughs into the mix, and a great time for us both!! One or two?


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Hart eraver120 DTC Yes 55 3/1/23
Review by eraver120 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Olivia was such an amazing person. She was warm and friendly and put me at ease as soon as I walked in. She was dressed in some comfy clothes (because she was cold she joked), but when she revealed what was hiding underneath - my jaw dropped. She is the person in the photos and is stunningly beautiful. The minutes passed by quickly as we enjoyed each others company. I have nothing new to add from the previous reviewers except to confirm their accuracy. I would be delighted to see her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss_naughtyniki Shredded1 DTC Yes 53 3/1/23
Review by Shredded1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup. Great communication. I had a last minute schedule change and Niki accommodated with no hassle. Once I arrived I was met by the BEAUTIFUL Niki. Niki was warm and friendly from the start. Hair, makeup, lingerie, everything was perfect. What an amazing little body! We got undressed and I started to explore her amazing body with my lips and hands. Niki gave me the signals that she was enjoying me enjoying her. Soon she put on the cover for enthusiastic CBJ. I needed to taste her sweet young pussy and she went wild. After awhile I had to have her, so we started in mish and she grabbed on to me with both arms and legs while I thrust with abandon. I almost lost it, so I had her switch to doggy and I pounded away Niki got vocal with pleasure. A few more minutesand I couldn’t last any longer, and I had an earth shaking release. Niki made me feel like a young stud and I’m an old guy. Definitely a memorable experience. What an absolute pleasure. Niki is very young and beautiful, but additionally she ismmature and has her act together. I give Niki my highest recommendation!


Age: 21 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh5280 Pandapaws418 Denver Yes 49 3/1/23
Review by Pandapaws418 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an amazing experience! Leigh is very sweet and enjoys what she does. Leigh is stunningly beautiful with amazing curves. very clean and easy to find. The minute the door opened, I knew I was in for a very good time. Leigh had a gorgeous smile and was dress in very sexy lingerie. We shared some drinks and the fun started. I was a bit nervous because this was my first bodyrub but Leigh eased me right in. Leigh took her time on my back and rubbed all the kinks out. The flip was very enjoyable. There was a lot of teasing and by the end of it I felt really relaxed. I will be back for sure!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD-37-52
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annabelle Rose boxer-6526 DTC Yes 69 3/1/23
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This woman personifies the GFE. I have seen her a few times now, and every time gets better and better. We are more relaxed with each other and become more intimate. She is very beautiful. Her pictures are spot on, you have to be in her presents to appreciate her beauty. I won't go into the alphabet soup of our time together. I'm going to keep those memories to myself. It is safe to say for those who are gentlemen, your experience will be rewarded. Annabelle: safe travels, I will see you again, soon! Muah!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kali Sensual Reiki Grizz40 Denver Yes 101 3/1/23
Review by Grizz40 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kali was amazing! This was my first time partaking in the hobby. I've toyed with the idea for awhile now but never felt comfortable enough to pull the trigger. I came across Kali's profile on tryst and didn't have an uneasy feeling so I went for it. Set up was very easy. She responded to my inquiries fairly quick. After answering a few questions we had a time and date set. She requested I check in the day before to confirm. Upon arriving I was very nervous due to this being my first time. She made me feel welcomed and comfortable. She took the lead and got things started. From there it felt like someone I had been with before. The whole experience was AMAZING.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Hart CunningLinguist69 Denver Yes 55 2/28/23
Review by CunningLinguist69 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ms. Hart is definitely a lovely lady. She looks better than her pictures and that's rare. I knew of the language barrier before I showed up but she does speak a little english. When I arrived, we went straight to action. She took off her night gown revealing a beautiful body to match her pretty face. I took the cue and undressed myself. She grinded up against me as I fondled her breasts. Once she felt me hard, she kneeled down for a BBBJ. She does a good job in this area. She suited me up and we had our fun. K9 is a must with his woman. Great body and great ass. There was no kissing on this encounter but I didn't really try to initiate it. I did try to initiate DATY but she put her hands over her pussy. I took that as a no go. I do have a beard so it could be a cause. I will see her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsbrittneyblazedVIP ccfreestyle120 Denver Yes 6 2/28/23
Review by ccfreestyle120 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was great! I've been out of the hobby for a few years, but ran across her and decided to pull the trigger. If you're into PAWGs you definitely need to see her. She's very nice, polite and doesn't rush. BBBJ and MPCFS were great. I know she recently relocated that's a bit farther but I would say if you're an ass man she's definitely worth the visit!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-30-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sweetjeni Alan2157 DTC Yes 9 2/28/23
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/23
Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I wanted to see Jeni for sometime. Everything worked out on this Saturday night. She was the only one after messaging many that progressed to setting a time. I seen the reviews and knew she has a limited menu. Very beautiful young woman. Body is awesome. I stayed my 15 minutes and was on my way happy. She did not rush things at all. I had a great experience. HJ/breast play/ mutual touching


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll Alderon DTC Yes 67 2/27/23
Review by Alderon (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Katy is Back!! From retirement that is. Up front she has become my All Time Favorite after this amazing visit with her. Such a sweet personality, demeanor and knock out gorgeous. Set up was easy, she’s very communicative before, during and after. :) GFE….and simply stellar BBBJ. Sexy as all get out. DATY was out of this world. Finish…eye rolling. I know you saw her posts, don’t delay, Katy is worth every minute.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos Sonny Corninthos Fort Collins Yes 99 2/27/23
Review by Sonny Corninthos (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/23
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is actually my second visit with Rose. I was absent minded and neglected to give her a review when we first met in late 2021. Just like our first date, I really enjoyed seeing her this time as well She is a wonderful hostess and provides a fun, exhilarating, and truly memorable time. If you haven't met her yet, then you simply are missing out. I fully plan on seeing her again soon and highly recommend her. Thank you for a wonderful way to Start a Saturday morning Rose! S. Corninthos


Age: 43 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Marie Munoz brunodtc DTC Yes 25 2/27/23
Review by brunodtc (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Marie is amazing. Her pics are good but don't do her justice. Setup was quick and painless. She reminded me a lot of a Chilean girl I used to date, complete with a fun piercing to discover. It was a very girlfriend like experience. I'd highly recommend her.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia69 Greatmemories3131 DTC Yes 34 2/26/23
Review by Greatmemories3131 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Texted Sofia and she replied quickly. After screening I was on my way. nice and cozy. She gave me a warm welcome and we got settled in her bedroom. There was some dfk and her bbbj is to die for, she knows what’s she’s doing. A few positions with great vocals. She is sweet and nice.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Hart Scorpiosur DTC Yes 55 2/25/23
Review by Scorpiosur (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Olivia Heart has stolen my heart, she is a petite Venezuelan queen, her pics don't make her justice, sweet and funny whit great assets (enhanced), you get lost in her eyes and curves. tasty DATY, great views from top Mish or doggy, she is very vocal and total GFE. she was so existing about the snow lol, she was so fun... Did I mention she is in her 20's and is beautiful just as a model or miss universe from Venezuela. Boys, if you don't visit Olivia you are missing out on a great experience. Will be back soon, Gracias caraqueñita hermosa...


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
daisy domina Mondock Denver Yes 14 2/24/23
Review by Mondock (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a chance to meet Daisy the other day. She was a very good communicator and we set up a meet at her place within a couple of hours. It is private. I arrived and she was very sweet and attractive, her pictures are real, accurate, and recent. She is curvy and sensual. We had a very good time and I felt very at ease with her. We talked and joked and got down to it. Very accomodating and was everything I asked for. Very GFE with excellent DFK, bbbj, CFS, etc. She had some classy toys and other things available, but wasn't what I was looking for, but if you are so inclined the menu is more open than what I asked for. I will see her again and recommend you see her as well.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-32-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey Legend Johntwain Denver Yes 55 2/24/23
Review by Johntwain (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/15/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another great! Lyndsey is the definition of spinner. Always a wonderful time. If you’re into petite women and good conversation definitely go see her. UTF was the highlight!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana OldBiker2 DTC Yes 158 2/23/23
Review by OldBiker2 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a wonderful time! I know everyone's experiences may vary, but I felt like I was seeing a very hot old girlfriend and had a GFE !. She's pretty, sensual, and skilled! I won't decribe the details, but I look forward to seeing this provider again soon.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TatianaBr-BANNED BBgunn22 DTC Yes 17 2/23/23
Review by BBgunn22 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I missed Tatiana last time she was in area. Was lucky enough to find her in another city. Worked our great and had an amazing time. She is a beautiful women and an amazing body. She is a passionate kisser and gets into. Afterward we talked a bit, and she is very pleasant and friendly. Definitely would recommend, and I will repeat!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stefania_Allure ynglifter69 DTC Yes 1 2/22/23
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’d love to tell you I toftt, but she has reviews on other boards. This was an awesome, very natural feeling hour for sure. She is beautiful beyond words and even has a little of the girl next door vibe. I took a shower before activities began and then it was off to races. Dfk, bbbj, msog, daty, 69, to name a few. She truly is a top notch provider. Don’t hesitate when she is in town.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Meeso Shin randyh DTC Yes 2 2/22/23
Review by randyh (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: JadaBanks Exquisite! I had the recent pleasure of making the acquaintance of JadaBanks! Extraordinary! Although the screening process for the initial meeting was somewhat arduous was definitely; Worth it! Nice location. Classy strikingly visually stunning woman. Sultry, sexy lingerie modeling prelude to X-rated foreplay. Hot ???? Consenting adult Incredible foreplay. Tiny waste, tight ass stunning rearview sensual encounter. All activities safe although not GFE; Definite X-rated fun by all with excellent verbal narration. Classy clasic mature sensual women. YMMV Would definitely repeat.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe Mikeyyoungg Colorado Springs Yes 82 2/22/23
Review by Mikeyyoungg (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/23
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All previous reviews of Zoe are most definitely accurate. It took me over 6 months of looking at her profile and I’m mad at myself for not making it work sooner! She is like an old girlfriend you haven’t seen in a long time and everything from conversation to the fun was VERY enthusiastically by Zoe. I had an amazing time and it was the best hands down by any provider I’ve had up to this point.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VIPAaliyah Savoir Faire DTC Yes 9 2/22/23
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Ms Alyah's post a few days ago, so I decided to reach out and find out what it is like to meet her in person. Do to a technical malfunction on my part, our original time scheduled was missed/forgotten LOL.......... It is rare that I have to admit something is my fault but today I am doing just that. Once I arrived I found this small stick of dynamite waiting behind the door. we engaged in some small talk. She has a number of beautiful features (eye brows, eyes, legs, ass) and I must say its very easy for me to say that I will be back for a repeat visit. All covered (very safe young lady) and let me be honest, I couldn't get away from the lazy doggystyle position..................The Savior Faire "Stairway 2 Heaven" and "Pre Super Bowl Desert" Award goes to the exotic Ms Aliyah. Next time LOL is all I am going to say. Take care of yourself and enjoy your time.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz Kingfer76 Denver Yes 113 2/21/23
Review by Kingfer76 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic experience as always with Dani. Best body of all the Latinas in Denver. Passionate GFE and great bedroom eyes. Can't go wrong, 1 of a kind.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vlada Alan2157 DTC Yes 20 2/20/23
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally got to see Vlada. I found her to very accommodating beautiful and sexy. One of the best MM racks! The freckles on the tanned cleavage really put them over the top. Great personality limited English but we got by very well. She was very nice flirtatious and not in a rush. I plan on seeing her again. Bottom line she is a must see. GFEFKBBBJDATYMPCFS


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38C-25-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose bokinsane007 Westminster Yes 121 2/20/23
Review by bokinsane007 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/9/23
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got to see calirose and wow she is amazing she answered the door in a very shot sexy dress and I knew I was gonna have a great time she is a real sweet girl we talked for awhile made me very comfortable and she is so sexy very gfe her body is amazing and all activities felt amazing I would love to see her again


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: