Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

38701 - 38750 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Brooke Alexander just4fun Denver Yes 27 9/11/10
Review by just4fun (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brooke is great in all areas. Very friendly and great conversation. I enjoyed every minute of our time together. Treat her with respect and you will be rewarded with a great experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Daisy-4427 thaetviking Fort Collins Yes 59 9/11/10
Review by thaetviking (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/10
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: have seen Daisy' ads for Fort Collins before and decided to read her reviews. Took the plunge and emailed her with references. After she verified them we talked on the phone. She is very easy to talk to. Sweet voice putting me at ease. She has the standard two call system. Met her at her incall and she was dressed very sexy in a bustier, hose and high heels. She looked stunning and I could not keep my eyes off her. Daisy has a beautiful smile. She needed help finishing put on the outfit and I was honored to help the lady. We sat on the couch and conversed a little. Very sultry eyes and a beautiful smile. We kissed and she enjoyed it a lot and I returned them. Her great kissing added to the passion of our session. Went to the bedroom for a total enjoyable time for us both. She is very passionate and enjoys you returning it to her. We talked some more after finishing and kissed a bunch more. I can not wait to see her again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase of Boulder Old_Timer Denver Yes 62 9/11/10
Review by Old_Timer (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The Old Timer doesn't write reviews, normally. But I've met a provider who fills the need that many on this board have requested -- a skilled massage therapist who isn't hung up draping or on servicing the complete body. Consider this "review" as a public service to those of my friends who suffer pain from a bad back. The Old Timer has become the Old Prospector, and has turned up a real gem in our community. Chase provides more than a rub -- she gives a very professional therapeutic massage. I've worked with certified massage therapists for over 30 years, and 1) I know a good massage when I receive one and 2) I have learned how to talk with CMTs, and tell them where it hurts and how they can help me. (It never hurts to know a little human anatomy, especially if you are in pain.) Chase understands this talk, shows serious concern in helping to relieve your pain, and is also quite pleased to relieve stress in other, specific areas. (Is Chase a CMT? I don't know, but I do know that she has the right moves, can senses the correct pressure and applies it with steady confidence. She acts very much like a therapeutic masseuse. I'd be surprised if she wasn't certified or at least had the formal training). But that's not all there is to Chase. Chase has massaged me a few times now, less than a half-dozen times, and she knows my body already. During this most recent visit (early this week), I spoke very little -- she seemed to know exactly where to go and what to do with my neck, my shoulders, my aching lower back, and pain in my sacrum. But like a CMT, she does a complete job -- arms, legs, chest, abdomen. She knows about blood circulation, and the healthful benefits of massage. She'll advise you to drink plenty of water for 24 hours after the massage. This is not a rub and tug. Chase is also a pretty young woman, smart, funny. For our first "date" she dressed up, would grace the arm of any man. She's a looker, but doesn't have a looker's bitchy personality. She's kind and very easy going. Chase releases a man's tension in a variety of creative ways. I prefer a Parisian style, and her French is excellent. C'est Magnifique! And like all great providers, she appears to enjoy it as much as you do. I've had problems contacting Chase in the past. She now has a new phone number that she says will help her manage the overwhelming volume of voice mail that she receives daily. When I phoned for my recent appointment, I was switched to voice mail -- the mailbox was no longer full -- and as I began to leave my message, she cut right in on the line to speak with me in person. I met her within an hour. AFAIK, she's resolved that issue. Chase is a delightful companion. She is a top shelf provider, and when we last met, I recommended she try an ad on Gina's board, which is often associated and even called TOB. She had heard of it, but I believe is now considering this move, so keep an eye out for this new provider, who has been around for a while, but under the radar for many who are looking for something other than escort or full body massage. For me, Chase provides the best parts of both worlds.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae mjk79 Denver No 107 9/10/10
Review by mjk79 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/10
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: With all the hype in her advertisements, quotes from reviews on her "amazing skills" .. I expected much more. This was one of the worst sessions I've had, especially coming from an ASP with such good reviews. First she had me waiting in the parking lot for a half hour while her last customer finished. Once we got started, the session started fine, all i was looking for was some good oral but only got about 3 minutes worth before she wanted to do something else. I really didn't want to see her for anything else so that was a letdown. The rest of the session was very rushed. I felt like i was pushed out the door having barely finished. My expectations for Danielle may have been a bit high but the service wasn't even average in my book. This experience was disappointing and I won't be seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denvers Charlie LUKA69 Denver Yes 11 9/10/10
Review by LUKA69 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Finally met Charlie ,set up was easy phone call .She met me at the door with a fine DFK ,talked awhile and then the fun began.69 was great ,the heat went to solo taking turns her skills are FANTASTIC seemed to enjoy mine too.Then the finish was excellent with RCG what a great view with a very nice ass and petite body of her's it was GREAT . She drained me ,so I proceeded to dine at the Y for the rest of the time in which she greatly enjoyed it's nice to see a landing strip .THANKS Charlie ,you where FANTASTIC BABE !!!!!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Joy belkinshare Denver Yes 67 9/10/10
Review by belkinshare (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called Joy to set up a session a few days before hand. She was great on the phone with some nonintrusive screening. Had me confirm the day of. She gave great directions. Showed up and met a beauty smiling from ear to ear. Got comfy and before I knew I was involved in some of the best kissing I have ever been part of. Joy has incredible lips. After that she gave me another type of lesson with those same lips. My turn to taste her, which I did and yes it was fantastic. All this leading up to trying some positions a super relaxing rub and more playing. Lots of laughs and fun. It's been said before, but Joy is a one of a kind and someone I hope to see again very soon


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae 6inchesofmean Denver Yes 107 9/9/10
Review by 6inchesofmean (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Let me first say this review is long overdue. Danielle Rae is one of the absolute best ASP around. She is fantastic and I would love to see her again. She is easy to set up a date with and she has incredible service. I hope to see her again and again. I can't say enough good things about her. You will not be disappointed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Bailey Tazimus Denver Yes 45 9/9/10
Review by Tazimus (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Catching on my reviews here...saw Sweet Bailey some time ago. We had an earlier appt scheduled but she had something come up and needed to cancel. Saw she was going to be back in the area, contacted her, she remembered the last minute cancel and we made plans to meet again. I am glad I got to meet her the second time around. Very sexy, lovely lady. From the moment I entered the room and the door closed, we were one one another having a GREAT 'Ole time. Didn't stop until my time was up but she didn't rush me out either. Sweet Bailey is just that, sweet! Soft and curvy in all the right places, sexy, lovely lady that made me feel like the only one in the world at that moment. She is talented and was able to do things others have not been able. I will be looking to see her when our paths can cross again.BIG Haapy FACE!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nickki Darling ezduzit Denver Yes 18 9/9/10
Review by ezduzit (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After seeing some good reviews and tantalizing new pictures I decided I wanted to see Nickki. Couldn't get thru on my first try last week then was more successful this week. Once we connected, Nickki was very responsive in setup and communications to book and fulfill the appointment. First the good stuff. Nickki's pictures and past reviews are all quite accurate. She is a very sexy 5'8" bundle of energy. Pretty face, bubbly and open personality, beautiful soft skin. She wasted no time greeting me with a great kiss and getting down to business quickly. This young lady enjoys what she does. Now for the "just ok" part: One: Niccki was so hot that I got a little over excited (as I am sometimes nervously prone to do upon first meetings) and couldn't get past some responsive DATY and excellent UTF. She tried, but with my recovery time these days, I wasn't able to muster up a second shot. So I missed out on some (no doubt) outstanding additional fun this time around. Mea culpa. Two: Nickki's incall was below average. It's a small, funky old house in East Denver, not in the best neighborhood. There was an odor of smoking in the house when I arrived, though I didn't notice it much as a distraction after that. Things were a bit messy, but not awful. So I'll just say that while this location wasn't terrible, it wasn't my favorite. (A plus, however, is that Nickki has her own pole-dancing pole in the middle of the living room and offered to start with a pole dance next visit. That could be fun, and they don't have that in most of the hotel rooms I have visited.) If you can discount the incall (and survive the enthusiastic welcome), time with Niccki is a wonderful treat! Truth be known: if I'd lasted a little longer I'd probably have overlooked the incall issues and rated Fantastic.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hayle funtimes50 Denver Yes 26 9/9/10
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/10
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Hayle's ad on BP. Called and made an appt. Easy- gave me the hotel name and I called when I arrived. What a sweetie. Definitely prettier than her pictures. Hugged me as I walked in and made me feel at ease. Asked me to get undressed as she did the same.. slowly with style, watching me watch her. I asked about rubbing her for a while, to which she graciously agreed. Passion started rising in her quickly as I continued to caress. Then she said she wanted to return the favor... and she started touching me slowly (just as I have requested) until I exploded. Kind, gentle and caring. I would give her an unqualified recommendation.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Rae ghost_rider Denver Yes 18 9/9/10
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This appointment was totally on the fly. I called to set something up north but the ladies were all booked. I thought I'd give it one last try during my drive east and bingo, Sasha had an opening for me, perfect timing. I arrived on time to a nice, upscale hotel in the Stapelton area. Sasha greated me in a hot black dress, very professional looking attire. She looked great, just like her pictures. We got undressed and conversed for awhile, while I caressed her silky-soft latina skin. She is very easy going and fun to talk to. After we broke the ice I made my way down for some EXCELLENT DATY, for as long as I thought I had time for. She traded places with me for some of, (if not the best) UTF that I have ever had. Holy Sh*t! After we tried about a half dozen positions, all of which were very, very nice, my internal clock was telling me that my time was almost up. It didn't take much for me to finish, while enjoying the nice view from doggy. Great hips and ass, wow........she's hot alright, like Miami Beach. She never made me feel rushed or even mentioned the time. She made me feel great and complimented me on everything I did right. I'm so glad to meet this sexy latina lover. Thank you Sasha!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Fierce-6748 A-Rod Denver Yes 67 9/9/10
Review by A-Rod (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sasha was simply great. She is very attractive. She does have more than a few tattoos, but they are low-key so I was reluctant to note them as a "lot" as that sets the wrong impression. She has such a sweet personality and is just a pleasure to spend time with. Very relaxed and not at all rushed. UTF would make her a perfect date, but I knew it was TF when I booked so will not knock her for that. Otherwise, the closest to a GFE in the truest sense I have yet had.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Fierce-6748 J.D. Denver Yes 67 9/9/10
Review by J.D. (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: J-A-C-K-P-O-T-! Simple as that. For any Backpage nay-sayers, you need to see this girl to see why some of us look for treasures like Sasha Fierce - anywhere we can find them. Definitely a cheerleader type. If she wasn't a cheerleader in high school she missed her calling, 'cuz she woulda made a great one! Extremely pretty and extremely nice and extremely young! Helluva combination. I'll be back! (in my best Schwarzenegger voice!). -J.D.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Porshia CLLCTR55 Colorado Springs Yes 1 9/9/10
Review by CLLCTR55 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/10
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Thank you God!!! Been looking for a lady like this for 15 years! Just wish I had the physical ability now that I had back then! The softest skin, the most beautiful body I have ever seen in this biz! Run! Don't wait! Gorgeous face too!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tabatha S Grey rogue9th Denver Yes 64 9/8/10
Review by rogue9th (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tabatha was a lady I had on my radar for a while and when I saw her ad, I decided to jump at the chance, I was glad I did. Called her for a same day appointment and we agreed on a time and location. Shortly afterwards she texted me having to change the location and asked if we could delay meeting for a short time. We agreed on a new time and met her at the location. The visit was lovely, everything I had heard about and then some. After round 1 we sat and talked for a while, sharing stories and talking about people we both knew. That led to round two. She is no clockwatcher and she seems very genuine. I think we talked more than any other activity, even though this was our first time meeting. I recommend Tabatha, she is a sweet heart and I look forward to being able to spend more time with her in the future.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna Johnson travlnman69 Denver Yes 91 9/8/10
Review by travlnman69 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'd wanted to see Jenna for quite some time, and the opportunity finally came. I called her and set up a late-morning appointment at her very nice in-call location. Jenna welcomed me in an offered me a cool drink and we chatted for a bit to get acquainted. She is a redhead now, and it looks fantastic on her. She is very easy to talk with and has such a "real" aspect about her that made her company a true pleasure. She is very passionate as well, and made me feel like I was with a lover, not a provider -- 100% GFE. Thank you for the splendid morning and the cardio workout!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leanna-5239 Steamer01-5124 Denver Yes 12 9/8/10
Review by Steamer01-5124 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW, that's all I could think of when I left. As I have mentioned before I have a weakness for petite brunettes and she is that and very beautiful, I believe I have found my new ATF. I was somewhat melancholy over a situation that happened the day before and debated seeing someone new, but am so glad I did, my attitude is still upbeat this morning after seeing her yesterday afternoon. What a wonderful provider, she make you feel at ease immediately and all services mentioned above were given enthusiastically. I will definately be back to see her again. Thanks Leanna!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Izabella Oz-9667 jumperbones-6278 Denver Yes 33 9/8/10
Review by jumperbones-6278 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/10
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sugar Daddy for a Day: What do you do with hot young women for half a day? Almost anything you want if it is Ozzy;-) In this fantasy Ozzy and I spend 12 hours together. The conversation over Sushi was light and entertaining. The shopping for outfits is outright fun and a little naughty. I think I kicked her ass at Wii but she may remember different. When it came down to alone time it was passionate and wonderfully never ending. She knows what she likes and how to get you going. No need was left unmeet. This is the first women that I has ever worn me out and was still ready for more. I think insatiable appetite is the term that best describes her. She was great food for this old sole. This is one fantasy that plays over and over in my head. Do what you love. Love what you do.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy Carlson Tazimus Denver Yes 50 9/8/10
Review by Tazimus (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw her about a week ago, sorry Stacy this is late. She greeted me at the door, looking lovely, we chatting, got comfortable and had a great time. What a great way to spend the mid-day, having a lovely lady pleasure you to the point you are drained! Her UTF was just too much for me. We tried for a second shoot...just wasn't there, she took it all in the first one. See her, you won't be disappointed ya did.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brittney Smith springssailor Colorado Springs Yes 11 9/8/10
Review by springssailor (61 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/10
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Have been wanting to see Ms. Smith for some time. Had an opportunity open up and Britney was very accomodating... both in scheduling and in how we had fun. She has a FEW rules; but just a few. What she offered was full-fleged fun!!! She was very responsive to my special touch... and she has quite the special touch herself. Although she's only in her mid-20's, she presents as much more mature and confident. She is quite the lady and is a gem for the Springs area gentlemen. She has a busy schedule but if you get the chance to see her, do so... quickly and often.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalia 720-xxx-9606 Review Hound Denver Yes 17 9/8/10
Review by Review Hound (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Natalia...I saw her a couple of years back and she totally remembered me. That so nice! Seeing her was like seeing an old friend. Very casual, very intimate. Afterwards we showered together and chatted - no rushing at all. She's extremely sexy and gets into it very much. She's a keeper, guys! A really great value on BP. I wish that she would consistently post her real pics because she's very good looking and has a great body. Even though her ads don't show her real face, you won't be disappointed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Claire Fraser trackerpro Colorado Springs Yes 9 9/8/10
Review by trackerpro (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/10
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Claire is very engaging, a great conversationalist, sexy, sexy, sexy, and a wonderful person to spend time with. Very uninhibited and just fun to be with, and a fantastic set of tits! Wow!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hayle Pikeman Denver Yes 26 9/8/10
Review by Pikeman (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/10
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Hayle is a hard working hottie with an amazing attitude and a really cute little rear. She met me at the door of her upscale incall with a hug and a smile. She gives a relaxing massage interspersed with light touch. Not theraputic level but very pleasant and thorough. I opted for the full meal including dessert. The body slide is not to be missed. Very pleasant finish and availability of a shower after. Definately not FS though a true joy to spend an hour with.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Fierce-6748 lone_ranger Denver Yes 67 9/8/10
Review by lone_ranger (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW...First of all FTF does not really describe my experience with Sasha because we really hit it off and I would put her in my ATF category. She is the reason people keep taking a chance with backpage. She can come across as the sweet girl you knew in school and can quickly turn into the wild girl friend you wished you had in school. To say that I enjoyed myself is an understatement which leads me to believe that YMMV, but I will be seeing her again and again. If you chose to make the trip up north please treat her right because I'm hoping she will stay around awhile.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scottish Lilly rogue9th Denver No 19 9/8/10
Review by rogue9th (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/10
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Normally I am a rather laid back person and I am not new to the hobby, but no-showing when you have confirmed is not cool, on either party's part. Saw Lilly's ad on board and liked her look, so I called to get a same day appointment. We agreed on a when and where I was to call, with me calling 30 minutes prior to confirm. At the agreed time I called, the phone rang and eventually went to voice mail. Since it was her voice and name on the voice mail, I left a message confirming our appointment. When I got to the designated location, I called her back, to get final directions. When she answers, she tells me I was supposed to call and confirm. I told her I did and left a message, which she claims she did not get. Futhermore she says she has gone out to get dinner and won't be able to get back for 45 minutes, if I want to reschedule for then. I am not happy, I try to make my appointments on time, since that is how one should do things, but I agree and go kill some time until new appointment time. I get back to the agreed location and call her back, the phone goes right to voicemail. I leave another message and wait for her to call back. After no phone call and her phone still going right to voicemail for over ten minutes, I decided to leave. I waited to see if she would call back the next day, to explain, but have heard nothing from her. I won't try to schedule an appointment with Lilly again. Normally I schedule with more mature ladies and this expierence just reinforces that I will do that in the future.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alley Girl of Colo Springs FKA Alley Bratz smokey284 Colorado Springs No 1 9/8/10
Review by smokey284 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/10
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen Alley on CL and backpage for some time. thought I should so see her and that it would be great. I was way wrong. She does give great UTF but thats were it stoped. After 1 O she said bye and sent me on my way. She took lots of phoen calls durring are time and was very rude. Her in call was at a friends and they came home durning are session. I would be careful with her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley from BP qSeed Denver Yes 3 9/8/10
Review by qSeed (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Recently had a session with "Ashley" the "Stunning Swedish Blonde" from BP, who was neither Swedish nor Ashley. She offered to do more for more, which I declined. The massage and happy ending weren't bad, and she wasn't an unattractive young lady; just not the girl pictured in the ad. YMMV. And the incall was a mid- to lower-end extended stay place off I25 and Arapahoe.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yesenia-4618 lewd5050 Denver Yes 139 9/7/10
Review by lewd5050 (69 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am a lucky, lucky boy!!!! after another provider no showed on me i called yasenia. she called me back within minutes and we had a nice conversation including some screening. I gave her a couple references and she was able to see me only an hour and a half later. When i arrived Yasenia was fresh out of the shower, looking and smelling great, wearing a white stretchy little out fit that showed off what can only be described as the worlds most perfect ass. we headed for the bedroom where we talked a little before she got on the bed and began to kiss me, no, kiss isnt the right word, we began an amazing makout session, yasenia is a passionate lover. We made out for a while and i was able to taste those cute little responsive nipples. She then put me on my back and gave a slow, sexy, teasing utf. The eye contact and dirty talk during utf was enough to end it right there for a mortal man but i was able to hold on. she slowly slid her tight little body up mine untill we were making out again with her cradled in my arms so that i could sqeeze and carress that little behind at the same time. Then she slid back down for more utf, but this time it was much more intense and i could barely hold on. I said "my turn" and she eagerly got in position for daty. she is the most sensual and responsive daty ive had in my hobbying career. I told her this was my favorite so she would have to probably tap out when she was ready for something else. This is her favorite too so it was a long daty session with her having MANY O's, squirming, writhing, moaning, Talking about how she couldnt wait to have me pounding her, grabbing my head, and playing with herself. At one point she said "your the best", now i know most would take that statement with a grain of salt, heat of the moment and all that but it was a proud moment in my life and i choose to take her literally. From now on when i call one of our gorgeous ladies i'll just say "Its the best calling", or "I was voted best daty in denver". I'm sure that word will now spread quickly so they'll know exactly who i am. anyway we eventually moved on to doggie where i had the best possible view of the above mentioned backside, she showed me a couple tricks she could do from this position and it was heavenly. Then we went on to mish, with dfk at the same time and before long i couldnt handle it any more. MSOG was offered several times but i was spent, and the hour was almost up, not that she cared at all about time. we chatted for a while before i left vowing to return again next week. So add another fantastic to her list of reviews. as i drove home and went over the session in my head trying to think of one single downside to this visit i absolutely coulnt think of any, so anything short of fantastic would be a lie. If there was something higher than fantastic she would get that rating from me. as a matter of fact I'll make my own higher rating. I'll call it "FANTABULICIOUS". She advertises for an hour but thats crazy talk. I've been with many girls that asked for that amount and yasenia is several leagues above all of them. I gave her a dollar gift and feel like i got an amazing deal. She thanked me several times for the tip, but she never once asked for or expected it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Star-7514 rajablue Denver Yes 42 9/7/10
Review by rajablue (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It was easy to set up appt. and she has a nice incall and easy to find. I was met at the door by a tall HOT looking blonde with a smile that told me I had made a wise choice in calling Ashley and that I was in for a fantastic time. First a hug and a DFK and then off to the bedroom for some awesome DATY and mindblowing 69. Then on went the cover for some CG and then doggie for a great view. This was when I exploded. All this time she had been having O's herself. She was really into the time together and enjoys what she does. This was my first time with Ashley and it won't be the last. Great gal. Thanks Ashley


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kendra Lee Gingerbreadboy Fort Collins Yes 13 9/7/10
Review by Gingerbreadboy (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/10
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: When I showed up she seemed extremely tired. The room was smoky which is a huge pet peeve of mine. It's almost as bad as an escort dousing themselves with distinctly feminine perfume "how am I going to explain this to the SO?" She performed lackluster TF for a few minutes then climbed on top. Her body is hot but she didn't seem "into it" at all. She didn't even smile really and eye contact was minimal at best. It was a very clinical, business-like atmosphere and I felt that the only goal was to get me off and get me out as quickly as possible. YMMV of course. For us northern guys, she does have a great young body, which is rare in the sea of ladies in their 40's-50's. If she could just work on faking it she'd be great or if you don't mind an animated personality-less blow-up doll.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Astra El Dedo Denver Yes 4 9/7/10
Review by El Dedo (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/10
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I do believe I have been the victim of a most elaborate cash and dash. It went like this: She got me to part with my money, then vanishes for several minutes. I should have sensed something was awry right away, but you know how it is when you're thinking with the little head. Upon returning, she says her "roommate" will be home shortly and that she can't see me when he (yes, he) is in the house and that we'll have to "make up" our time another day. We set a day and time, and I get blown off. Without going into too much detail, I can say with absolute certainty that drugs are a factor here. I can't stress enough that this is a bad situation and you are well-advised to stay away. Nice person, and I never felt personally threatened, but still a bad situation.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Fierce-6748 ghost_rider Denver Yes 67 9/7/10
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My head is still spinning, so where do I begin? Sascha had a few nice reviews but I still felt like I was taking a chance, (after all I'm a pretty carefull guy). My usual sameday setup routine was looking good for the afternoon. I arrived a bit early and she was running a bit late....so we did experience a delay. Ane although the thought crossed my mind, I'm so glad that I didn't hit the panic button. When I got the call that she was ready to see me, I arrived at her north incall and she told me to meet her by the pool. .....Wow..... Holy Sh*t is she HOT. Maybe a little bit young.....but I'll never hold that against her :) This girl was 110% my style. We said hello, Sascha was very polite and proceeded to lead me up to her room. I love her style. High heels, very nicely fitting jeans, long beautifull hair, OMG she is HOT. If I was an artist trying to paint hott-ness, I could just use her picture instead. After taking care of the donation details we both slipped into our birthday suits and I was in heaven. We exchanged wonderfull TF for DATY and I was off to the races, riding cloud nine. I would have liked an all nighter with this girl. She may be sort of new to this biz but she was professional, friendly and open. I'm not sure what else I could ask for. I'm fortunate to meet such a great provider, thank you Sashca. The North has been blessed once again. Holy Toledo Batman!! I can't wait to come back for another visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scottish Lilly jiveturkey Denver Yes 19 9/7/10
Review by jiveturkey (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had an unexpected afternoon free, came across Lilly's ad on EB, and lucky for me she was free. She had an incall at a nice hotel in DTC. Although she worked as an ASP in Scotland, I think she fairly new to the biz in Denver. She is a very bright and witty girl and easy to talk to. She was dressed in street clothes (which I like) and looked like she just left class. Incredible UTF. Simply incredible. The only thing I have thought about more is how sweet and tight she is. New ATF without a doubt.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny Phillips Bit Banger Fort Collins Yes 40 9/6/10
Review by Bit Banger (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/10
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My summer would not be complete without a visit with Sunny. She is one of those rare ladies with whom I have both a personal and a professional relationship. We enjoy each other's company for dinner, fishing, going to social functions in Denver, or just hanging out. But when our time together transitions to BCD things get professional. Our evening began with dinner at an upscale resturant in Ft. Collins. We returned to her place for some time in the hot tub with cigars. Then headed into the bedroom for some intimate time which included the aforementioned activities. WARNING: Sunny is a squirter! As I prepare to head for warmer climes, I will treasure the memories of my time with Sunny. I'll look forward to seeing her again next summer.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kendra Lee stiffdick Denver Yes 13 9/6/10
Review by stiffdick (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I arrive to a so so hotel that smells of smoke. Kendra's hair and breath smelled too. She doesn't have an attitude or anything but she also doesn't go out of her way to make you feel like you are welcome. She just asks for her donation and is all about business. I lay on the bed and she started to go to town on my dick ( covered french ) so hard I kept asking her to slow it down and she would for 15 secondes and then go crazy to the point where she was hurting my balls from her hand job while she put only the tip in her mouth like she hates to give head. She layed down for mish and was unresponsive looking at everything but me. I realized that the session wasn't really going to get any better so I wanted to flip her over figuring I would just bang the shit out of her and leave. Unfortunately, that wasn't happening because she wouldn't do doggie. Waste of money, she is only in the biz for her self and not providing real service. I put that her pictures are not accurate because she does a pretty good job of hiding her saggy stretched out belly & tits with stretch marks every where.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carmen (720-xxx-9585) lewd5050 Denver No 5 9/6/10
Review by lewd5050 (69 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/10
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was hoping to see a lesser known provider today so that i could make a useful contribution to other reviewers who have done the same for me. i called carmen at around 5 o'clock last night, she answered her phone and was very fun, open and easy going, we actually talked for about 15 minutes and i enjoyed talking to her. we set an appointment for 10 a.m. today. she seemed excited about the meeting and a possible review. before we hung up she asked that if something came up and i couldnt make it to just please call and let her know. I arrived on time as always, made the call and no answer. I called several more times in the next 15 minutes with no answer so i left.Its now 4:30 and ive yet to hear from her. i just wish she had shown me the same courtesy she wanted to be shown. I've had other asp's cancel and its not that big of a deal, sometimes life just gets in the way, not a problem we just reschedule. but now she has lost my bussiness for good, doesnt seem like a good business blueprint to me, but to each his or her own. i dont really go for the idea of a higher power but someone in the universe loves me because after the no show i called and was able to see yasenia, her review ill have to wait till tomorrow to do cause she wore out every inch of me, and i need some nourishment before i pass out


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Fierce-6748 KenBoulder Denver Yes 67 9/6/10
Review by KenBoulder (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had some extra time this weekend on the holiday and thought what better way to spend it than with a beautiful lady, and wow did I make a great choice. Sasha Fierce is everything I hoped she would be. She is very beautiful with an innocence that flows from her. I truly enjoyed by time with Sasha and plan to see her again and again. I loved how she let herself enjoy our time together (everything from our intimate connection to our conversation after). If you see this lady, be a gentleman. She is a real keeper.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scottish Lilly DemureMorman Denver Yes 19 9/6/10
Review by DemureMorman (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lily is a very pretty, but naughty, Scottish lass. She wore a schoolgirl skirt and knee-high socks at her own volition. Incall, upscale. The 2 things that I fancied the most were her voice and her cute, teensy, bellybutton, follow by her dark blue eyes (just like mine), firm schoolgirl breasts *really can't get much better, lovely tush, girly hands and who-who. It was like sweet nectar dealing with that. I suckled and suckled until I couldn'st suckle no more, partly in thanks for her endearing bbbj and attention to my boys. She had a sunburn. Her soft skin was alluring to touch, in the areas that were not peeling. Her proficiency is different than most in that she comes from a country where it is legal. I could Feel the difference in service. She's adorable in mish. Sensual kissing too, that I have not experienced with most girls. Lily did one thing that Every single asp to date has not done, and that is to not shut and lock the door immediately after I leave the incall. This may be because that's just how it is done over in "legal" Scotland. Lily may be my ATF now, even though I've only been at this for 2 months, and this is up against an asp who gave me 2.5 over hours. YMMV My whole body feels good after our session, healing she was. YMMV


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny J.D. Denver Yes 167 9/6/10
Review by J.D. (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Destiny is in her "element" as an ASP. She is very obviously pursuing her dream. AND MINE! Hehe... After numerous tit-for-tats on the board, I had to meet her to be able to put a face (and BODY!) with a name. Destiny did not disappoint. Her services are second to none. Her attitude is as good as it gets. She just plain a fun girl. And FTF! All positions were welcomed with a naughty smile. I'm pretty sure she's a "deep throater", but I'm not really equipped to make that call! Haha... Thank you Destiny, for a great time! -J.D.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya Mylanna-1541 triplexnote Denver Yes 42 9/5/10
Review by triplexnote (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/10
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mya is the best I have ever seen. She is now my atf. She is super hot, and very friendly. She has beautiful blue eyes, and great legs. I cant describe enough what a wonderful time we had. I wish I would have seen her a long time ago.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jayden Foxx knucklehead Denver Yes 7 9/5/10
Review by knucklehead (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/10
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jayden was a lot of fun. I would see her monthly except for the TF. But she is in good shape, interesting to talk to, and very accomodating. About 10 minutes into our time I discovered that has breasts lactate. I must have spent 75% of our time drinking from her, which was a new experience for me. Her milk was warm and sweet, and she seemed amused that I liked her lactation so much. Even though I prefer UTF and DFK, I will likely see her again just to drink out of her breasts some more and to enjoy chatting with her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Syn-1142 gorean4u Colorado Springs Yes 6 9/5/10
Review by gorean4u (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/10
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Syn was amazing lady to be with and full of life an energy. We started with some foreplay and then moved onto buiseness and this lady is all buiseness and what a body I could have spent all night with her, but alas I only had an hour. Did some DATY and did the lady respond and then we move onto some missionary, she was haot and tight and she came a lot. She next rode me and made me moan and squirm. We finished in the missionary and she made me come so hard. The women is very verbal during sex and that was such a turn on for me,and cannot wait until the next time with Syn.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Treasure-8040 cumomo-1786 Denver Yes 9 9/5/10
Review by cumomo-1786 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I Went to her room and she let me in with a hug. Shes a plump girl with a big booty and looks just like her pics. I like her looks and complimented her. She is bubbly and friendly. I had to wash my hands and she told me her rules of no anal and everything is covered. She turned off the lights and it was pretty dark. We got half naked and she seem to like showing me her big butt. She was still wearing bra and panties and heels and got on all fours on the bed. I couldnt help but grab her butt and play with it. I pulled her panties to the side and started licking her and putting my finger inside her. She smells fresh and I had no trouble giving her a good licking. She turned around and lie on the bed and I licked her and finger bang her some more. She seem to enjoy it. I was disappointed her bra was still on. It was my turn and she put on a cover and gave me an ok bj. It was quick and not very memorable. She doesn't seem to like giving head. I usually start a girl out mish but she was quick to get on all fours and wanted me to do her doggy. I dont know if she was trying to avoid looking at me or she just like showing her nice big ass that much. I put it in and start giving it to her. I enjoyed grabbing her big butt while giving it to her but her bra was still on and i didn't get to see her pretty face. It was a cool night but the room felt hot. Just when she let me try this position where she's lying flat on her tummy and my legs outside of hers (I think its called sleeping doggy), I lost control and came. Oh well, she had too much ass and I am not big enough to try that position anyway. I had to clean up myself which was disappointing. We talked a bit and i left early b/c I saw her late night on a weekday.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Fierce-6748 courage9401 Denver Yes 67 9/5/10
Review by courage9401 (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sasha was very sweet. We had some issues initially trying to get together but once we got things squared away I truly enjoyed my time with her. She is someone I will definitely see again because of her sweetness. We tried several positions but ended with doggy. Some of our session I will just keep between her and I. Thanks again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiny Mocha tinkertoy Denver Yes 1 9/5/10
Review by tinkertoy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/10
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This girl is a little hottie. Her name fits her well. We emailed each other, then texted and then spoke on the phone. The set up was very easy and when she arrived at my place she was looking good, and very tiny. If you like a small girl, this is the one for you. We began by shatting and she was a little shy, but looseened up as we got a little closer. Her skin is a soft as butter, and her breasts are perfect. Her ass is so small it fits in one of my hands. It is also perfect. She was a little tentative with oral, but I think that is because it was our first date. She is also not a big fan of kissing, but for more she will engage. If the oral and kissing were a little stronger she would have gotten a fantastic from me. She is a good lover. I definitely recommend this girl, but please be nice to her. She is a sweetheart and very different from any other ASP I have met. I will definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Erika-6747 pfunk Denver Yes 31 9/4/10
Review by pfunk (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I requested an appt with Erika via P411, and also left a voice mail message. She called me back, and we set a time. Met in a hotel on the north side of the Metro area. She looked thinner than her pics, and was dressed in a blouse, skirt, and heels. We talked briefly, and started with some light kissing. Not DFK, and very little tongue. I told her I liked dirty talk, and she was very good at doing the naughty little girl (she has a little girl voice, too). I did some DATY, and she responded nicely, coached me, and appeared to come on my face. She then started some UTF, not deep, but nice, we moved to 69, and I told her I wanted to fuck her. She responded that she wanted to fuck, so we started going in missionary. She was talking like the naughty little girl, and I came quickly and strongly. We chatted a bit, started round two with non-deep UTF, then 69, then mutual masturbation. I was not able to get a second shot, but it was fun trying! Erika is a very pretty girl, with a nice body, great attitude, and good skills. I would see her again, and do recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kendra Lee jsco22-8999 Fort Collins Yes 13 9/4/10
Review by jsco22-8999 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/10
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kendra showed up on time and looked amazing, fantastic legs and I always like a good smile. Her personality was very sweet too. Her photos don't do her justice as she is a lot skinnier in person than in the photos. After she used the bathroom, we jumped right into things. She does everything covered which is not an issue with me at all. TF was nice and relaxing and DATY was yummy and clean, I could have spent the whole hour down there. Moved on in for the usual FS stuff and she felt great, loved the fit. Spent a few minutes together after I finished and when the hour was up, she had to get going. If you don't need GFE, Kendra is one to consider and I am looking forward to my next visit with her. Thanks Kendra, you are a sweetheart.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Krista Lynn Snackcracker Colorado Springs Yes 17 9/4/10
Review by Snackcracker (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/10
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Let me clarify the fee paid to begin with. Affordable rooms in COS were difficult to come by for the day I was trying to schedule with Ms. Lynn, so I opted to get us a 4 star room to make the appointment happen. I paid for a room, the rest being the donation. I had been wanting to meet this lady for some time, so the added expense seemed a trifle. It turns out I was correct, too! Krista was easy to book with through P411, and she was very punctual. I called her as agreed after I checked in and God Bless her, she was already in the parking lot waiting to come up. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss, and then jumped in the shower before we started the clock. She apologized several times for making me wait, but for me it just added to the anticipation, and I do appreciate her attention to hygiene. I followed her for a quick shower, and when I got out I found her curled up in the bed with that "come hither" look. Wow! Krista is a lovely creature: cute face, sexy smile, well manicured, gorgeous figure, creamy caramel skin and a downright blue-ribbon booty. I didn't know whether to spank it or bury my face in it so I did some of both. She has a submissive, have-it-your-way attitude to go along with all the rest of her charms. I started with DATY on one of the freshest little kittys I have come across, and she is so responsive you have to hold her down. In fact, she is a wild one through all activities. She seemed to enjoy everything I did with her. She was having so much fun, and I had an awesomely great time seeing how much satisfaction I could give her. I suspect Krista would make anyone she was with feel like the biggest stud in Colorado. She sure as hell made me feel that way! We went at it from every angle for well past an hour...both of us too busy having a good time to pay any attention to the clock. We took a water break, and I ripped open condom #3 intending to get on for another booty ride. She pounced on me to apply some more TF. Then something new happened for me. I can rarely ring the bell from oral sex, even BBBJ, and have never done so while recieving a CBJ, but this girl is very, very good at it. After a few minutes she had me gripping the covers and letting loose for my first shot on goal from CBJ. Ever. Do I recommend Krista? Hell yes. I can honestly say this was the most fun I have had with a provider in a long, long time. It looks like I'll be going through a lot more gas in the future, making trips to the Springs!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny Phillips jsco22-8999 Fort Collins Yes 40 9/3/10
Review by jsco22-8999 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/10
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sunny was a lot of fun. Warm heart the minute I walked in the door which led to other warm things that turned to hot. She did great in all areas above and I sure was enjoying myself. We fit perfectly together if you know what I mean and she has a fantastic natural chest, you should see those things float in her hot tub which was a great way to end the session together. Thanks again Sunny!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Star-7514 diverdan Denver Yes 42 9/3/10
Review by diverdan (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/10
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have tried to get wit her for some time. Seems like she disappeared for a couple of months. Anyways...she is back and lots of fun. She is enthusiastic, energetic, and into it. She practically insists on msog although I wasn't up to it. She is multi orgasmic and thus enjoys her job. She shoved her tongue down my throat. Great utf. Save incall. She called my reference to check on me. Fine by me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: