Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

38601 - 38650 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Angelica XO-1790 Blackthorn Denver Yes 8 9/27/10
Review by Blackthorn (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: You have to love the Pecker Inspector, she is back and it is great to have her here. Gents get your wanker doodles ready and go see her. She is a lot of fun. If you are like me and enjoy the physical reaction of multple o's along with some vocals then she is the one. Her incall is nice complete with candles and easy to contact.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Juliana Archetype Boulder Yes 19 9/27/10
Review by Archetype (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/10
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I finally managed to clear my schedule to be able to see Juliana on one of her trips to Boulder. We had tried a few times in the past, but we could never get our schedules to mesh. When scheduling, Juliana replies pretty promptly and is very accommodating. Juliana's incall was in an easy-to-get-to part of Boulder, with an inconspicuous entry and parking. She greeted me at the door in a sexy black dress. With only a half hour booked, we got right into it after a quick introduction. Pros: Juliana is very pretty, very petite and has a smokin' body. She's an active person and it shows. She's willing to do whatever it is you want (within her boundaries) to make you happy. She makes some very sexy noises during DATY and the main course. She'll bring a warm washcloth after the finish and help clean you up. Conversation afterward was pleasant and engaging. Cons: Juliana doesn't seem to like to kiss, and she wouldn't make eye contact during most of the session. Maybe she was just having an off day. She never seemed cold or anything, but almost disinterested at times. She did perk up during the DATY and CG, though. In all, I'd rate the session between average and very good (I chose very good since it is "better than average"). I enjoy when a lady is as interested as I am to direct the activities, and I felt like Juliana is a bit more submissive than that. But her incredible looks and body are to die for, and her willingness to do what you want was appreciated.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy (720) rockymoutianemerson1 Denver Yes 12 9/27/10
Review by rockymoutianemerson1 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I recently had the pleasure of seeing Taryn. I have been looking and reading reviews on this board for awhile, and finally decided to write one myself. I saw Taryn posted on escortphotos and it said she was new... despite my best judgement I decided to give her a call. She answered my call and after a few questions she told me where her incall was located. She met me in the lobby (you needed a key to get to her floor) and once she stepped out of the elevator to meet me I was shocked! She was so sexy!! I don't like to kiss and tell... and i especially don't want to share my secret find but WOW what a catch!! After a GREAT FBSM we got to the good stuff and she knows what she is doing. She is tight and fun and loves to be pleased. I can't wait to see her next week ; )


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn travlnman69 Denver Yes 15 9/27/10
Review by travlnman69 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Marilyn was doing a rare visit to the Denver area and i had wanted to see her for quite some time. I e-mailed her and then called to set up the details. She is a very attractive lady with a killer body that she certainly knows how to use. If you get a chance to spend some time with this sexy lady, do it! You will not be disappointed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hayle El Dedo Denver Yes 26 9/27/10
Review by El Dedo (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/10
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This woman could charm the clothes off the Virgin Mary. This is what I have been looking for. This is what I have always been looking for. Hayle doesn't enter a room so much as she breathes new life into it. I'm not sharing any details beyond the fact that she went so incredibly above and beyond not just my expectations, but my fantasies as well. From the soft music in the background (and she has exquisite musical taste, despite her claim of not being musical herself), to her intense attentiveness, no detail was overlooked. To say she's not a clock watcher is inaccurate; it's more like she defies the clock. Hayle didn't just perceive my needs, she anticipated them and knew what I wanted even before I did. She oozes passion, never stops smiling, and has a warmth and sincerity about her that could warm the coldest of hearts. I will sum this lovely human being up in three words: Ay. Tee. Eff. And none of you are ever allowed to see her!!! :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Joy 1htrd Denver Yes 67 9/27/10
Review by 1htrd (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/10
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My experience with Joy was the same as all of her previous reviews, fantastic! We spent some time getting to know each other and I felt we really hit it off. She is quite friendly and easy to talk to. We retired to another room and proceeded with the acronyms described above. Joy really is a wonderful woman and has all of the qualities I'm looking for. She's beautiful, has a very womanly body, is soft to the touch, easy to talk to, seemed to enjoy our time together as much as I did and never made me feel rushed. I can't say enough great things about her. If I could just figure out how to work her into my schedule more.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kyla Young Ltownborn&bred Denver Yes 38 9/26/10
Review by Ltownborn&bred (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A little late in the review as I saw Kyla around Labor day. Set was a email with references got back to me right away to set up our appointment. I saw her at a nice incall in the tech center. I can't say anything that hasn't been said before she is fantastic she was already on my list of ASP that I will be seeing again before the appointment was done. Great sense of humor. If you haven't seen her yet put her on the top of your list.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sundance mx5972 Denver Yes 33 9/26/10
Review by mx5972 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen Sundance advertise on other occasions, but until recently hadn't had the opportunity to see her. Let me tell you she was absolutely fantastic. I'm a breast guy and she is definately gifted in that department....I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful, relaxed time. Oh ya....her UTF skills are one of the best and I've been a hobbiest for over 10 years.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tabatha S Grey rabbit-7999 Denver Yes 64 9/26/10
Review by rabbit-7999 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Let me just say with Tabatha, I finally found a women who exceeded my expectations. I met her for the first time two weeks ago (sorry for the delayed review) and have been reliving our encounter many times since. From the moment she opened the door until the time we separated ways, I was intregued with her beauty, personality, enthusiasm, and most importantly, her skills. This women just gets it; from knowing what men want to delivering it with enthusiasm. Unlike many providers, I think she truly enjoys what she does which is why she is so popular. If you can get an appointment with her I recommend you do not pass it by, she blows away (no pun intended) the competition and redefines quality in the hobby.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna Johnson Exmilitary Denver Yes 91 9/26/10
Review by Exmilitary (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have to say that Jenna's new pictures don't do her justice. Don't get me wrong her new pictures are hot (I have a preference for redheads natural/or dyed.) but I think her personality just magnifies her attractiveness 100%. We had a great time conversing about various subjects during the appointment. We had some similar life experiences (No not the ASP part) which made it easy getting to know each other. I realize I am not breaking new ground here since Jenna has been well reviewed. As someone who is still really new to this hobby I found Jenna to be great and look forward to seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna Johnson Ltownborn&bred Denver Yes 91 9/26/10
Review by Ltownborn&bred (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a great time with Jenna. Easy to set up through p411 . The session was really relaxing, great conversation and excellent in other areas as well. I know I am not saying anything that hasn't been said before but that just shows how great an ASP she is.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor (719) justbrowsing52 Colorado Springs Yes 1 9/26/10
Review by justbrowsing52 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/10
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Okay...I hate to do this and usually refrain....but. Yes the pictures were "accurate" but didn't show much. Broke one of my cardinal rules. Her attitude was okay but nothing sexy about it. Took my own clothes off as did she. very mechanical. I'm sure she tried but I couldn't get there ( in fairness I am a "tough nut"). Doggie. Tried Russian. A few drops of oil. More oil? "Oh I put it away". At least 20 -30 heavier than advertised. Saggy breasts & stomach. Went home and jerked off. Again...I'm sorry but I get tired of all the false advertising. Was unconcerned about my "lack of completion". It may just be me because I've seen girls reviewed as 'Beautiful" that I thought were 5s. Nice lady but a not a good escort IMO. As always YMMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Trisha skinnydud Denver Yes 3 9/26/10
Review by skinnydud (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: this is my first review ... i feel i have to write it as a way of thanking Trisha for exceeding my expectations .... she was definitely the best i ever had. i enjoyed my time with her i couldn't imagine our time was up. she made feel good and want more of her. very relaxed and easy going person. i will definitely see her again and again. thank you trisha


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Velvet Valentine speed67 Colorado Springs Yes 85 9/26/10
Review by speed67 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/10
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was craving an asp that would provide full service with a therapeutic massage, having heard that Velvet was a CMT at one time in another state and that Velvet was coming to the Springs I jumped at the opportunity to see her. As always YMMV but all activities exceeded my expectations and were performed with great enthusiasm. The deep tissue massage was fantastic despite not having a table available at the hotel but she does have a table when she's in Denver. In all honesty just read her reviews there isn't much to add, if you haven't seen her you should.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny Melquiades Denver Yes 167 9/26/10
Review by Melquiades (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow! I've been away from the Denver scene for most of the last 2-3 years. Destiny made my re-immersion wonderful! She was relluctant to give me exact directions until I was en route, which necessitated driving while getting directions over the phone, because this was the first time she met me. Once I arrived I found her incall easy to locate, clean, attractive. She was very welcoming and affectionate. She looks exactly like her photos. Very sweet, very playful. The session ended up being more GFE than I expected but I was enjoying that kind of interaction so much I had no wish to shift gears. I'm sure she has other talents that will have to wait for future sessions. I like to think I do my homework and pick carefully, and I was not wrong in picking Destiny. I look forward to seeing her again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mystic of Denver jayjay Denver Yes 99 9/25/10
Review by jayjay (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is my first review and as much as I'd like to keep her for myself, I think this fine woman deserves some credit. Setup was easy, 3 phone calls, she was very polite and gracious. Within seconds of me entering the room, she gave me a big hug and bigger kiss that relaxed me and got me thinking about the possibilities ahead. Her eyes, eye contact, and smile put me at ease throughout the session. She's great to look at and feels even better. Her UTF was deep and enthusiastic. She seemed to like me taking charge and tell her what to do, which she did with a smile and reassuring sounds. I really enjoyed the experience, the kissing, everything, she definitely made a connection with me. It was tough to leave, just wanted to stay, rinse and repeat. My ATF and I'll be seeing her again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Krispi Kreme Blackthorn Denver Yes 15 9/25/10
Review by Blackthorn (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Although I had a somewhat enjoyable with this lady, to me simply put is too much for the service I received. plus for a provider I feel should be a fanatastic experience and leave totally content. YMMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella (BP) StillGotIt Denver No 1 9/25/10
Review by StillGotIt (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/10
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: TOFTT - Oh well, sometimes that happens. I'm just glad I opted for 30 min. I knew Bella had no reviews, but she sounded nice on the phone and thought it would be ok. She advertises on BP. I got to the intersection and was then told to go to a completely different intersection approximately 5 miles away. Some excuse about her friend took her car. Got there and was told to wait - she would come down. Different. She came down and told me she had an place just around the corner. Now, really different. Her place was a parking space. After I paid her for 30 min, her incall was my car. Her special was a BNG in the car. On the plus side, she did go almost topless. She did say that she does FS for $$$$$. She is a good one to stay away from. Now, I'm back to following my rules.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dawn-7790 kenlook123 Denver Yes 1 9/25/10
Review by kenlook123 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: There was something about this add that made me go for it. I decided to TOFTT and call her. We aranged a meeting time and I went over. I like in most cases, she a prettier in person. We talk and kissed for a while then a little DATY and UTF, best so far! Then off to the races, we had so much fun, we lost track of time. If you want to see her you better be ready she has a lot of energy.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Juicy-9638 joey009 Fort Collins Yes 1 9/25/10
Review by joey009 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/10
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Juicy is a beautiful girl with a firm body and tight pussy& Lots of fun. I would give her a better rating if she was not bothered somewhat by her back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kate Summers Todd Denver Yes 16 9/24/10
Review by Todd (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/10
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Terrific experience. She does offer an amazing full body, intimate massage just like her ad says. Best I have ever had. Enjoy yourselves gentlemen, she is exactly what you are looking for. Not FS but just as good.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lacey Lilac Todd Denver No 7 9/24/10
Review by Todd (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Worst session ever. This girl is too nervous, weird and possibly unstable to deal with. Twitchy, unaccomidating, whiny and complaining. Avoid at all costs.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tina elprofe1-2694 Denver Yes 48 9/23/10
Review by elprofe1-2694 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/10
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First met Tina for a french lesson. She is very talented and fluent in the art. She is eager to please, a great listener, and was amazed how quickly we honed our time together. A few days later prebooked our second visit for activities above. Tina has lost about 30 pounds from her current pics and is a very sexy lady. She was freshly showered, oiled and perfumed. Seems like her whole body was rubbed with coconut oil which made her skin extra smooth and super soft. She is shy over the phone and at first meeting but quickly warms up to a genuine personality and always has a content smile of enjoyment on her face. Her body is very responsive and ticklish producing a cute little giggle. I love to make her giggle alot, great fun. Private incall has a dedicated psychedelic love den. It is complete with candles, colored lights, silken reds, mirrors and a dresser top array of assorted toys. The juicy details are limited only by ones imagination. Thanks Tina for a fantastic time your a real sweetheart.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey-5206 hard2please4u Denver Yes 74 9/23/10
Review by hard2please4u (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a great time (again) with this full of energy GFE vixen. Aubrey loves what she does and it shows. Very oral with lots of DFK and UTF. Main event was served up in all the popular positions. We ate up the whole hour and she never slowed once, literally sending me the showers to cool down and dry off. If you like her pics, you'll love her. She's a solid GFE and don't believe your YMMV by much. Just observe all the standard etiquette and have a great time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kyla Young geecue2 Denver Yes 38 9/23/10
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Meet with Kyla on semi short notice, Kyla is very pretty and has an aura around her real easy to get along with. Felt comfortable from the very beginning, real good sense of humor.Met me at the door with a real nice kiss and hug.Had an excellent time with Kyla wish it could have been longer. Will definitely be back. Would definitely recommend her to everyone, she is so friendly.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela Woodman Denver Yes 74 9/23/10
Review by Woodman (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called Cayla on very short notice and a 1/2 hour later she was ready. I have seen her many times over the years and is still a great lady. As the other reviewer stated she does have a different arrival / departure ritual, but is a complete turn on for me. She was dressed as requested with strappy heels, black thigh highs, and a short little dress. Not going into to many details, but well worth a visit. Cant go wrong with this MILF.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leanna-5239 ghost_rider Denver Yes 12 9/23/10
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OMG. She may be Colorados best kept secret. Although Leanna keeps a pretty low profile, she is on P411 and has a handful of (great) reviews on TOB. She still seems to stay UTR (this seems to be her hobby as well). Setup was through email, she responded fast and we set-up 2 days in advance. On the day of appointment, I was running a little late and she was very accommodating to my last minute changes. I arrived at her nice north incall to meet a very beautiful and classy lady, wearing a hot skirt & high heels, she had me at hello...Holy Sh*t is she hot. Very classy, very sexy and a wonderful personality, we clicked right away. Soon we headed to the bedroom, things really began to heat up and when she undressed, I knew I had been blessed. Absolutely gorgeous body and soon we were having just too much fun. She mentioned that we should try all the positions, wow......who was I to argue? After our time was done, we talked and laughed for awhile......she is just awesome. What a great time, I can't say enough great things about this girl. Thanks for everything Leanna. Wow.....the perfect appointment on a perfect day. God loves me!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vivian Brooke maxtrax Colorado Springs Yes 30 9/23/10
Review by maxtrax (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/10
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Viv is very good at what she does,she enjoys what she does and it shows in the session,I wont go into details ,viv is a wonderful expierence,treat her right and you wont regret anything that happens ,relax and enjoy the adventure that awaits you,time goes so fast with her, talk to her and you'll undestand make an appt and then you really have an expierence that youve never had before,she's great dont miss out.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Busty Amy trapperman Denver Yes 11 9/23/10
Review by trapperman (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is the third time I have seen Amy. She is such a sweet lady and very fun. For an inexpensive romp Amy is the one. She has put on a little more weight as she just had her 3rd child. All activties were performed very well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle (719) dude777 Colorado Springs Yes 8 9/23/10
Review by dude777 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/10
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw this girl a few weeks ago but did not stay at all, left the hotel room as soon as I saw her! She is ugly out of shape and looks like a 2 dollar crack ho! Not to mention she clains to be in her 20's she's more like in her early to mid 40's! Drugs will tend to make a person age and look like doo-doo as in her case! The pics she uses is not even her hence why you cant see the face of the girl who's picture she is really using! She's got a big gut and is borderline gross and fat and a face that will make you want to gouge your own eyeballs out....yes she's that nasty! Don't say I didn't warn you guys! Save your money or use it on some nice hand lotion instead hahaha!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sophie (719) nooner Colorado Springs Yes 6 9/23/10
Review by nooner (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/10
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This girl is a lot of fun. She was easy to contact and schedule with, arrived on time, and is a tall beautiful woman. Overall her body is super¬ real big on the top side, but nice and hold their own. But when you get to the stomach, ass, and legs they are very nice. She is easy to talk to and knows when to get down to business. She is very affectionate, and loves to kiss and cuddle. We tried several things and everything I wanted was on the menu& didnt hear any cant or dont. She was very accommodating. Superior French skills with a CIM finish which is always a treat with me. The room had a mirror by the bed which she used and positioned herself to make sure I always had the best view. WHEW!!!! She used to do doubles with Alisha (who is no longer around or out of the business), so we are looking for a new recruit for a doubles session. Got a couple of girls in mind just need to get them to agree. Will keep you posted.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leilani (719) bluefuzzyball Colorado Springs Yes 1 9/23/10
Review by bluefuzzyball (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/10
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had little difficulties scheduling with her but she is worth the wait and reschedule. She has tiny rock-hard body. She is fun. She knows how to give pleasures. I would see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Joy scorpio1076 Denver Yes 67 9/23/10
Review by scorpio1076 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Joy is a lot of fun fellas! Her previous reviews don't lie, she is a great catch. All above activities were done with enthusiasm. Conversation throughout was very enjoyable as well. Thanks for a great day Joy! Would definately reccomend this beautiful young woman!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain jerry.S Denver Yes 93 9/22/10
Review by jerry.S (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I arrived at Jez' incall. I developed a severe headache on the way to her place, and by the time I got there, it was an 8.5 on a 10-pt scale. I contemplated telling her I'd pay her for the time reserved, but I felt I just had to take care of myself, and was wanting to head back home. She was sympathetic and offered a soothing massage (before leaving. This was after getting by the huge---but friendly--dog in the kitchen. The massage must've helped 'cause I stayed for the hour. All activities seemed available and more importantly, helped the headache dissipate. Either that or I was too distracted by what she was doing to me to pay attention to the big head hurt.... Jez is a caring, sweet lady. I enjoyed our time together. Her energy and enthusiasm shouldn't be missed. Great price/performer


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Toni Grant sweettooth Denver Yes 28 9/22/10
Review by sweettooth (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: EVERYTHING was excellent. The massage was relaxing and it got all the kinks out. Then the flip and everything after was exciting. It was a great visit ..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katie-3103 George Taylor Denver Yes 19 9/22/10
Review by George Taylor (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Katie was my first consistently good hobby experience almost a decade ago, prior to knowing there was such a concept of the hobby, before TOB and other internet resources. Back then it was hit & miss and mostly miss by today's standards. Anyway I digress, the message itself is relaxing, smooth and sensual. For those looking at deep tissue sports type of message may want to go elsewhere. Katie herself is mostly quiet sometimes even aloof, but can be talkative if something in common comes up. She has a good way teasing the areas around your main member that does lead to a nice finish when she gets there. As others have stated her location is central just off I-25 near Evans. If don't need FS but your primary goal is quiet relaxation with a release she worth considering but I wouldn't have any expectations beyond that.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna Johnson HappyHour Denver Yes 91 9/22/10
Review by HappyHour (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is an overdue review. I cannot believe I waited so long to see Jenna. I always thought she was a stunning blond. In her current incarnation she is a hot red head. I saw her just before she changed her pictures. Given the extraordinary number of fantastic and very good reviews, Im inclined be lazy and say, what they said! +1. Jena is deliciously curvy, charming, and well worth getting to know. A great GFE! I wanted to sink into those curves and stay forever.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade (916) jerry.S Denver Yes 4 9/22/10
Review by jerry.S (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Although my first encounter with Jade was satisfying, she promised that she would show me in the next session I'd tasted only part of her UTF skills. I had a hard time believing that, as she performed splendidly. Nonetheless, I'm an inquisitive sort, so I scheduled another session figuring it wasn't going to anything less than the first. She was, it turns out, right. The second time was even more intense. Not sure how she does what she does, but rather than compromise the time by thinking too much, I chose to relish in the moments, and they were intense moments. This lady knows oral skills like few others. If you're into such pleasures, you'll be doing yourself a favor by experiencing her for yourself.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Rox HappyHour Colorado Springs Yes 80 9/22/10
Review by HappyHour (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/10
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nina keeps looking better everytime I see her. Her incall is comfortable and spacious. Her energy is almost unlimited. Shes experienced, has a bubbly personality, and has a slim hot body. While her pictures are accurate, as is often the case, she looks better in person. And she is a serious kisser. I started at the Y, which was terrific, and ended with one of those amazing hot, sweaty, pounding experiences followed by cuddling and caressing. There are some terrific women in the Springs. Nina is one of the best.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kate Summers cookiemonster-6972 Denver Yes 16 9/22/10
Review by cookiemonster-6972 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It is tempting to compare Kate Summers to a Barbi doll. Slim. Blonde. Busty. What's not to love? But the better comparison is to a Bond girl. Not Moneypenny. I am talking about one of the seductive sirens whose beauty is matched by their brains. This lady has it all -- advanced degree, white collar work, and the kind of looks that ... I have no idea how her co-workers get anything done. Her blessings go on. Charming personality. Genuine kindness. Sensual touch. And this is when everyone is still clothed. Undressed, Kate is sensual and sexy. She is not FS. But in terms of pleasure, I cannot say that I noticed as she rubbed and tugged and lubed and licked, all the while smiling sweetly and offering up close views from every angle of her magnificent body. By the time the action ended I felt every bit the king. Fans of FBSM need look no further for fun.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Denver mistermrmr Denver Yes 74 9/22/10
Review by mistermrmr (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/10
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: saw jessie's ads on the back page for some time, and she dose have reviews but i kind of doubt guys that have only one review or so. i saw she had a special with kayla young so new she was ok set up easy i called the day before and kayla was one who set up the meet. i was running late and so was jessie so it ended up working out, once i got there i was damn happy to see jessie open the door! my first thought was jackpot! jessie is a hot blonde little bunny she had on a tiny skirt and sexy top. we sat and talked and i had her get on the bed with her rear up, she has a hot little ass and her hair looked good on her back i pulled her pink string to the side and got some daty going, i noticed how smooth her kitty was and that goes for the rest of her too! she turned over for some utf her skills were good, i was having a blast watching her pretty face on my tool! we did my favorite 69 and the sights were great i had to stop a few times! on went the cover for her favorite doggie, i turned her over for some mish, she looks the best like this jessie is tan and had her long legs in the air and that face wow! we finished on a chair in the pile driver talk a good time!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna Johnson jerry.S Denver Yes 91 9/21/10
Review by jerry.S (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A little late on the review here (sorry, Jenna), but this is one fun lady. She allowed me to shower before our session (I had just arrived from playing a double header in a local tournament), and we conversed during the shower. Dried off, but didn't stay that way long. She's a neat package, good conversationalist, interesting background, and a definite "Bama" fan. (Go Crimson Tide!) One of a handful of gals I'd be looking for a return trip with. A great price/performer and a keeper for sure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Bailey jerry.S Fort Collins Yes 45 9/21/10
Review by jerry.S (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/10
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I first met Bailey in her Denver outcall. Wonderful initiation it was. In fact, she's the first provider I decided to visit a second time before completing my first-round to-do list. Demure, pretty, leggy, soft-skinned, with UTF skills that compete with the best. We've met at least four or five times, each as fulfilling or more than the last. She loves Thai (food, that is) and good wine. One of the handful I will see again and again.....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denvers Charlie bow-tie guy Denver Yes 11 9/21/10
Review by bow-tie guy (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Finally had the opportunity to catch up with the lovely Charlie of Denver... She is a lovely young lady with a great attitude... Thanks for the memories Charlie, and hope to see you again soon... -the coonass


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mystic of Denver nilla Denver Yes 99 9/21/10
Review by nilla (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen Serenity's postings for a while and when I arrived she looked just like her pics. Tall girl with her heels and has an exotically pretty face. A little quiet at first but a real pleaser and excellent utftc skills - my favorite by far. She's a bargain and even with a tip she was well worth the time and $. I know I have a lot of Fantastic reviews but she deserves it. Highly reccommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki fka Star (808) jsco22-8999 Fort Collins Yes 16 9/21/10
Review by jsco22-8999 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/10
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: With mixed reviews I wondered what I would be getting into this evening. With people saying YMMV, I saw some good miles. I guess it helps to shower before a visit and keep things trimmed which Nikki was happy about. On that note, everything went smoothly. Was greeted with a hug and kiss from a beautiful woman with some major high heals on. I opted to skip the massage and we jumped right into things. Want to know what happened during our session, see the above activities listed. Nikki has some very very good talents and I left smiling. Thanks again Nikki!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Love Live2Play Denver No 2 9/21/10
Review by Live2Play (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Either this girl is not the girl in her picture or she has put on a few pounds since it was taken. Either way, she doesn't resemble her pictures much at all. And maybe she was just having a bad day (I always like to give the benefit of the doubt), but she made it very obvious she was not into this. She lay flat on her stomach the whole time. Weird. Anyway, YMMV, but I would not waste my time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassy DemureMorman Denver Yes 3 9/21/10
Review by DemureMorman (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/10
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: While cute, Cassy has no regard for YOU as a paying customer. This is her Youth shining through. She struck me as a Violent Femmes (the song "Add It Up" comes to mind), Janes Addiction ("Been Caught Stealin"), or Red Hot Chilli Peppers devotee, 420 friendly. When I get to her low-end motel incall, she smiles, is "cool," friendly, and true to her photos. She tells me that her "girlfriend" keeps track of her time (because she can't - High???) and that she must call her now, so I look at my phone and make a mental note of the time. We talk the first 10 minutes about where she just moved from (Kansas City), her moving into a new apartment soon, etc. She does Not kiss. DATY is welcomed. So after her TF (UTF IS available, but I decline because I'm not so sure about her), I go down on her for 20 mins. She had an expected teeny smell, but not bad. She enjoyed it, as did I. We did mish, doggie, cg, rcg (which she didn't know - when someone hands you lemons, you make lemonade), and back to mish before the phone calls started pouring in. At about the 40 minute mark, she reaches over to answer the phone and really not saying anything, just listening, she says that her "girlfriend" said that I had to leave, and that she had another appointment. I relay that I still had 15 more minutes. She tells her "girlfriend" what I said. I ask her to let me finish, she obliges for about a minute, and then answers the final annoying phone call, and This time I had to go. It is My conjecture that it was her PIMP and not her girlfriend who was buzzing her all throughout the session, except during DATY. I request a partial refund (just ), she refuses. She says that she "just changed her ad" and I retort that we had set the appointment when the old ad was still up! She just smiles (laughing at me?), obviously high. I leave.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Myla 720-975-7436 DemureMorman Denver Yes 1 9/21/10
Review by DemureMorman (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/10
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: bait 'n switch...not her


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Velvet Valentine TattooedGeek Denver Yes 85 9/21/10
Review by TattooedGeek (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/10
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First off they need to add a HELL YES button to if i would see this sexy funny sweet nasty southern belle again. I will try to keep this short sweet and to the "point" like the sexy women was. First and for most YMMV But she loves meeting new people Setting an appointment was a breeze and she was very accommodating with my times location and needs. Incall was easy to get to and was very nice clean and upscale. I got the greatest welcome at the door, a hug and a deep kiss, from a very sexy women in high heels and lingerie. her photos do her no justice much better in person. This might have been our first time meeting but it felt like we were long time FWB because i had the pleasure of talking to and getting to know her before we meet. Kissing was amazing and she loves to kiss. She has the softest hands and nails for touching scratching rubbing and caressing and loves to do all and have all done. Loves to use her tongue not just for kissing and uses it very well DATY was very sweet and couldn't help but go back for more again again UTF was amazing to feel and watch something she loves to do As much as i loved pleasing her she wanted to see me just as pleased which lead to Doggie (first shot) mish UTF Russian DATY Hand job Massage Self service ( she loves to watch) which ended with my second shot on her big beautiful tits and face This was a great experience and wish i could have spent more time with her ( not a clock watcher at all). great GFE before and after ( she loves to talk about all aspects of life) but during can be more on the PSE which i loved. I will be seeing this sexy, funny, intelligent,sweet, nasty, southren belle again and soon


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: