Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

38801 - 38850 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Heidi the Housewife aka The Maui Muse ghost_rider Denver Yes 31 8/24/10
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow, this girl is FTF. We had a blast and enthusiastic is an understatement. Set-up took some work as she stays pretty busy (so book early, not last minute like me)* Incall was clean, cozy and easy to find. * I was greated at the door with a warm hug & kiss, she was wearing high heels and hot pink lingerie, very sexy. * Everything on the menu was very well performed. A special MILF treat for the guys up north but she won't be north for long. * Heidi is a fun girl to spend some time with. Thank you Heidi! Got Milf?


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewell/Jewel AKA Jynette BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 13 8/24/10
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Jewel's ad on BP and booked her for an hour session. Talked to her for a long time and agreed at a time later in the day. Went to a nice incall location and we picked up where we left off. After taking care of business we started off with several minutes of UTF and then slipped on the jimmy. Next was CG to first pop. Cleaned up and talked for few more minutes, than off to round two. DATY, Mish and K9 to finish. All activities were enjoyed vocally and with great enthusiasm! Although she's been on and off awhile, I think she's very much UTR. THE PRICE IS RIGHT! Not a clock watcher; very funny and makes you feel at ease. Definitely will be back and glad I went for the hour! Thanks Jewel!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Seductive Sasha-8577 midas Colorado Springs Yes 31 8/24/10
Review by midas (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/10
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Seductive Sasha is exactly as the name implies. Very very seductive and very very sexy. Her personality shines and she has an incredible smile. After meeting her for the first time and a short "get to know you" conversation and a drink....I was anxious to experience the intimacy and affection that she portrays so well in person. My high expections were exceeded. She excells at UTF and DFK. Most important...I thought was her incredible attitude towards the service that she provides. Extremely open and cooperate and always with a genuine effort to please. This was a an incredible experience for me and I highly recommend her to those seeking a true GFE experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heidi Deeze nothinghere Denver Yes 9 8/24/10
Review by nothinghere (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Heidi has a great attitude and very easy to schedule with. Very good relaxing massage. The sensual part was very good and handled me very well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leishka TicoLos Denver Yes 6 8/24/10
Review by TicoLos (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was a fantastic time, can say that I lucked out. Thanks to the other review from "itsallgood" I decided to see Leishka and it was well worth it. Only in the area for a day and she showed up on time and in very sexy black dress with awesome high heels. I am a Latina type of guy, so that is my sweet spot. The DFK was fantastic (YMMV) and she was really into the session I totally thought I was with a long lost girlfriend. You won't be disappointed. Get a session before she is in high demand. I hope I am in the area real soon. Leishka definitively an ATF.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia (903) pipelayer09 Denver Yes 3 8/23/10
Review by pipelayer09 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/10
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OMG she is so fucking hot man! I'm so glad I called her, I have been watching her ads for a while so I picked up the phone and called her! Two call system...She has a very naughty sexy voice on the phone so the more she talked the more ready for her I became! When I got to her incall, she had on this sexy black dress that fit all her curves the right way! She told me to get comfy and lay on the bed and OMG the things she did to me had me lost in a fantasy world! I wont spoil it by telling all the juicy things, but I would see her and find out for you're self! I will be back again to get lost again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lorelie playtyme78 Denver Yes 5 8/23/10
Review by playtyme78 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lately my wife has not been in the mood for sex so I stumbled upon this ad. I figured what the heck and gave it a try. Best thing I ever did I try to make an apt. at least once a week even if its for something quick. You will not be dissapointed in this girl at all.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle (719) Matoska1958 Colorado Springs Yes 8 8/23/10
Review by Matoska1958 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/10
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy to set up visit. Incall easy to find. Michelle met me at the door with a very friendly attitude. We visited and got to know each other a bit. She is easy to know and sets a comfortable atmosphere. Her hair is shorter than depicted in her photos; she states she has new photos coming. We started with a bit of kissing and then DATY. She loves oral, both ways and is excellent. We rotated through a variety of positions and finished we doggie. After our dance, we visited for awhile, with never a glance at the clock. Michelle is a nice lady and a visit with her is a slice of time well spent. A kiss at the door on the way out and a pleasant afternoon ended. I will definitely return again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Khloe pipelayer09 Denver No 1 8/23/10
Review by pipelayer09 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/10
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow I really TOFTT with this one!!!! Her pics are not recent and she's bigger then her pics! She now has horrible bright fire engine red hair She has many tats that pics do not show! When I got to her incall it was messy with luggage and clothes every where, she also had a female friend there, they were trying to have to do a two girl call, and trust me the other chick was not very pretty! So I asked if her friend can leave and they agreed and she left. I still wanted to give her a chance because she is a very pretty girl in the face! I was there 15mins and wasnt even started when she told me time was up and I needed to leave. She started texting on her phone so I hurried out of there..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaLa (303) sex_fiend Denver Yes 3 8/23/10
Review by sex_fiend (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw LaLa today for the first time and although she was young and recently new, she was an absoulute doll!!! started off with walking into the room where there she was with another women, didn't feel comfortable with the other women in there, come to find out it was basically her pimp. paid my fees and women left and said she'd knock when hour was up. Started off with small talk and got into kissing, once there she laid me on my back and started to peel off the layers of obsticles. We began with BJ, DATY, 69, and Ahhh does she give a killer BJ... she's tight all around minus the little extra baby love from what appears to be a child (C-section) but none the less she was very tight and very much enjoyed everything, i did get a ll rough with my fingers and she wasn't hesitant to tell me which i think made the experience all that much more pleasurable as we were both able to enjoy to the fullest. After all was said and done, I had a few MSOGs and it was great, she also seemed to be happy and was she all so wet by the end of the session. Would I recommend her. Oh hell yes!!! I have seen my fair share of providers and she is by far the most enjoyable!!!! http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/?keyword=LaLa&layout=detailed


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaLa (303) whiteboy384 Denver Yes 3 8/23/10
Review by whiteboy384 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: While I admit that the first-visit-infatuation might apply, she was absolutely perfect; perfect bod; personality;friendly; sexy; I'm curious about a longer session and a second visit, but she is the best.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monroepierce bytor2112 Denver Yes 125 8/22/10
Review by bytor2112 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/10
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I finally met her! She was easy to talk to and our time together was enjoyable! every thing discribe above was done with alot of enthusism.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn-6933 Dave Driftwood Denver Yes 76 8/22/10
Review by Dave Driftwood (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/10
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I just had a wonderful evening meeting Autumn. She was very pleasant and accommodating, being available late into a Sunday evening. Meeting her was like meeting a date after dinner at her place; I was a little awkward and nervous. Once we got started, everything fell into place. I was pretty spent after a long weekend and was unable to play much longer, it was very late. Sadly, I ended the session early as we both needed some rest. Overall a wonderful way to relax and blow off some stress! Highly recommended!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy Carlson jackg720 Denver Yes 50 8/22/10
Review by jackg720 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/10
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Stacy at a local nice hotel in the DTC area. Typical multi call with references and as instructed I drove to the area then called about 10 minutes before my appointment to get the final last leg. Hotel was nice (been there before) and allowed for non obvious entry to the side to avoid the front desk. She met me at the door in a sexy black dress and she looked and smelled fantastic. Started off with some chit chat as this was a 2 hour session and I wasn't in any rush. Moved to the bed and we talked for a bit then started kissing lightly then deeply and things went very very well from there on. MSOG was not only available it was suggested, a few times! Her UTF skills were unbelievable and she did so with vigor and passion. I honestly totally skipped past DATY (wished I hadn't) so that will be 1st on the menu next time and I am very sure its on the menu. The time flew by and we hugged and kissed and I left very very very satisfied.. She is a fantastic woman and I cant wait to see her again. She mentioned a friend she can do an appointment with but I think I'll stick with her solo...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heidi Deeze erik23 Denver Yes 9 8/22/10
Review by erik23 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was in Denver on business from the east coast and after combing through alot of reviews on FBSM, I chose to see Heidi Deeze, and boy am I glad I did. The set up was easy and she gave easy directions to get to her incall location. Her place was upscale and very clean and safe. She greeted me at the door wearing a very sexy lingerie set showing off her natural DDDs (although honestly the seem bigger). I am a boob guy, and Heidi did not disappoint. She gave me an enthusiastic DFK as I entered the room. She is very sexy, and the best thing about her is she made me feel completely at ease. She offered my a bottle of water and we sat on the couch and chatted and made out for a while. Then I stood up and she me disrobe and she did the same. Then she led me to the massage table where i sat on the edge and and we played. Lots of boob play, roaming and finger insertion encouraged. She was playing with me the entire time and kneeled for a great Russian finish for cup one. We chatted as I recovered and then she started playing again. Lifting her leg onto the edge of the table so I could access her while she gave me unbelievable TF and another amazing finish for cup 2. Even though we were near the end of the hour she offered a third try but unfortunately I had to get going. She offered me a shower before I left, which was a great touch. All in all just an awesome girl. Better than advertised and really enjoys what she does. Also goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable. I will definitely see her when I am back in town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Krista Lynn foxred Colorado Springs Yes 17 8/22/10
Review by foxred (56 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/10
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This young lady has set a new standard for my rating of "fantastic". I've been doing this for nearly 10 years now, and I can't remember (maybe that's the problem!), anyone that has pulled my chain like this woman. Sweet, attractive, and "making a connection" have been a few words used to describe Krista. I'm gonna throw out a few, like, Animalistic, Sweatty, Wild and all in a wonderful way. Every coarse that was chosen on the menu above, was picked carefully and delivered with a huge smile. I don't care much for TF, but when it's deep TF with pressure, it ain't too shabby. I love my head being held during DATY, and my hair pulled and...well, you get the picture. I was waiting to be 86'd out of the Notell Motel. What a ride, twice ! I shall return... !!!!!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katarina zakusaf Denver Yes 5 8/22/10
Review by zakusaf (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/10
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow........She rocks. You ever been in that zone with someone, it all flows as natural as a river. The minute I hit the door we were on that river, never an issue with her as to what activities we did. Even flow and hot. Very sexy lady who knows what buttons to push and deliveries some real sexy lovin. Not a clockwatcher and takes her time with you every step of the way. She is just awesome, not kidding. All one would expect from a GFE was given by Ms K. So, real quick. Have been here on TOB since 04, old name zakusaf, old reviews (archive) will show I have done reviews, just looong time. Do not want you to think this one time reviewer and shill. I am real and she is real, this review is real. So, get her boys, she will make you melt away.............Peace out


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenine thecrusher-7145 Denver Yes 39 8/22/10
Review by thecrusher-7145 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Jenine awhile back and have continued to see her since. A hassel free young lady who is a ton of fun. He attitude is great and she is VERY funny and goofy. I light heart, buit be respectful guys, you get what you give here. All of her skills are great and never boring or the same thing. As you see her more and more as the other review said her skills open up and she will shine. She is a keeper and one you know will ALWAYS get the job done the UTF is great


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Prada Bacchus Denver Yes 1 8/22/10
Review by Bacchus (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/10
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So I went to see Prada on short notice and asked if her pics were accurate, she said yes except she had got implants since they were taken. She lied. She looked nothing like her pictures. She wore a thong and performed the massage on a bed. After about 10 minutes of barely rubbing my back, she flipped me over and started right in. I asked her why she was in such a hurry and she agreed to give me two pops. After the first one, she rubbed my back a little more then touched herself while I got hard again, after trying again for about 2 minutes she told me her hands hurt and she was done. My hour session took less than 45 minutes, was a complete rip off. On top of that I dont think she smiled the whole time I was there, and she constantly talked about her ex-boyfriend and his friends stealing her car. All in all a below average experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Paris-Blonde thecrusher-7145 Denver No 1 8/22/10
Review by thecrusher-7145 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/10
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First boys logg this ad and number for Paris, what a rip off. First she uses fake pics. She is pretty much chubby and have no clue where the pics cam from. She bagen by complaining about her sorry roomie who was making way more money than her(gee surprise)and that she helped her start out and should be getting the calls, roomie was ugly too FYI. Anyways she pretty much stripped and went at it, very unenjoyable and rushed, CBJ, no kissing etc. She has no cluse what GFE mean hobbiests. All covered and rushed and painful. There was one thing that was fabulous, when I left. It is a bait and switch and her body is poor, fat belly, poor skills and pretty much in a bad area NO DOWNTOWN, book er and see the lies continue. for a BNG would have cut it for her, no dice guys avoid this little troll at all costs, oh year hygene is poor too, tought I was on the beach.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel (303-xxx-1741) johninaurora Denver Yes 1 8/21/10
Review by johninaurora (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/10
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Rachel was nice but much larger than I thought she would be. The incall is an old apartment a couple of blocks off Colfax and Clinton, not real good, it looked kind of clean but was hot and messy-mattress on the floor-I just wanted to get out of there. Like I said she was nice but only a quick HJ(nothing else offered or asked for)and I was gone.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy Carlson Wasabi Denver Yes 50 8/21/10
Review by Wasabi (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Stacy is wonderful to be with. She knows how to make a man feel good, really good, and seems to enjoy doing so. She was oh so responsive to DATY that it made me feel special, that I could make her feel that good. I had a totally enjoyable time, one that I not only would recommend, but one that I intend to repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Krista Lynn BoobieD-5423 Colorado Springs Yes 17 8/21/10
Review by BoobieD-5423 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/10
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: One of the best ever. Very sweet person and attitude was like an old friend. Highly recommended. Would have been perfect except I hate smoker breath (cigarette smoke in general really irritates by sinuses and clogs them up), though it wasn't bad I still noticed. Other than that it was awesome.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alicia BP gb0138 Colorado Springs Yes 1 8/21/10
Review by gb0138 (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/10
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Executive summary: If you an English accent, with nice breasts and an average experience with an up sell at the end, she is your girl. If not, read on. Was having a hard time getting a P411 on short notice on a Sunday. Thought I would try COS BP but have been reluctant for the bad ones I have heard about. Alicia answered and was able to meet on short notice. Met her at the door of her motel room. She was fully dressed wearing jeans and a tight top. Kissed her and with no tongue felt like kissing my sister. She asked for the donation in plain sight(turn off) before she would show the goods. Her breasts are nice and appeared natural but can't swear to it. Disrobed and laid back for some Translated French. Was good. Missionary next and finished with cowgirl. She genuinely appeared to enjoy it. Brought me a wet towel to clean myself which is always a great experience....not. Chatted a short bit and then decided to leave at the half hour mark since it was not really that fantastic. I asked her how much her half hour was and she went into a song and dance about being a college student and told me she was going to try and upsell me at the end of an hour anyway. I offered 150 out of an original 220 hour rate since she would not tell me and she got real snippy. She told me next time she will just grab the money before the hobbist can change their mind. Yikes!! Beware.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha of Denver Valiant31 Denver Yes 88 8/20/10
Review by Valiant31 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My first time seeing Samantha and it was great. She is very relaxing, great conversation throughout the session. All services performed were great. I have not been doing this long enough to say I have an ATF, but Samantha is definetly at the top of my list. Highly recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misty-Nicole angforu Denver Yes 9 8/20/10
Review by angforu (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setting up an appointment with Misty was easy. She called back in 15 minutes to confirm that she would be coming over and also sent me a picture of what she would be wearing. She came to my place wearing a nice dress and soon after the settlement we got started. She's not the typical GFE type so if thats all your looking for it may not suit you. She got me naked and gave me a nice TF and while she did that I played with her between her legs. We then moved to doggie and after a while shifted to greek. She moaned and groaned. I then decided to have a prostrate massage so she got her fingers in and gave it to me. This was the most awesome part of it. I enjoyed this so much and she also squeezed my balls and scrotum and it felt real good. Ended with a hand job. She seems to be a little overcareful as she somehow has the misconception that if the semen touches her body that it could be a risk for her.But the massage was the best part of it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kendra Lee Hoarce Denver Yes 13 8/20/10
Review by Hoarce (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First of all, as other reviews state, she is legit. She is very attractive, easy to talk with, has a nice smile. She doesn't kiss, and isn't into much foreplay. She is 3Gs, but pleasant about it. Basically, if you are looking for a quickie with a young pleasant hottie it is wrth the visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heidi Deeze Shackleford Denver Yes 9 8/20/10
Review by Shackleford (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen Heidi twice for bodywork sessions: one solo and one with her sister. I decided to up the ante and book her for a companionship session to start my vacation. I am very glad I did! I arrived at her incall and was greeted with a kiss from a very beautiful woman. The sight of her in lingerie was enough to get Jr's full attention! I knew she was interested when she immediately started to help me lose my clothes. I reciprocated (very fun, by the way), and we retreated over to the main area to get reacquainted. We laid down on the bed and continued to make out while I fondled her huge tits. I am a boob guy and the breast play for me was one of the highlights of the evening. After the foreplay, we were both very worked up so I had her climb aboard for CG (one of my faves). After a very hot session of CG, we changed up to K9. She is one of the few providers close enough in size to allow me to grab her breasts during K9, so I took the opportunity. This led to a very impressive conclusion. After a quick break, we started kissing again and she helped Jr rise to the occasion by paying particular attention to the fellas (another of my personal faves). After a little TF, my back needed a break so I had her hop on for more CG. After a few minutes, I decided to give her a break and we switched to Mish. Like I said before, she is a very beautiful woman, and the passion in her eyes coupled with her jiggling breasts led to my second coming. As if two wasn't enough, we took another brief break and then she started some standing TF on me. Surprisingly, she was able to get Jr to rise again! I laid her back for some more Mish and I gave her a beautiful pearl necklace for her efforts. She offered up a shower to end the session, which was a very nice touch indeed. In retrospect, I'm not surprised she was able to coax three shots from me. Like I said, we have chemistry so a six shot session wouldn't have surprised me given the appropriate time! Bonus points on the exquisitely clean incall. Bodywork vs. Companionship? I know in this economy that the bodywork is a good value (and it is), but the companionship session also has its place. I will certainly try to make the companionship a more frequent occurrence and will return as long as she agrees to see me. Will I be back? Is the Pope catholic?


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexa from BP DATYguy Denver Yes 1 8/20/10
Review by DATYguy (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very sweet lady. She is easy to talk to met me at the door in a hot red nitie with a hug, got me a drink, took care of the $s and she went to town. It was great she really seems to enjoy what she does(big ++). Next time will have to try something off her fetish menu. Will she her again. Its nice to find one off the back page that isn't a rip off.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny Summerman Denver Yes 167 8/20/10
Review by Summerman (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Destinys new beautiful pictures along with her special and called he for an appointment. Arrangement was made for my first visit with the Naughty one. Direction to her place was very good and location had easy access from I-25. Destiny is an attractive, naughty and accommodating young lady. Her in-call was clean with lit candles creating a pleasant and romantic environment. We chatted for a while and shortly thereafter were kissing like high school kids. She is a magnificent and passionate kisser-WOW. If you enjoy kissing-she is for you. After kissing her for a while she was excited, wet and juicy. UTF was outstanding and performed with skills (I am heading to the shower to take a cold one!). I would give my session with Destiny A++.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lady Raquelle desert fox Denver Yes 42 8/19/10
Review by desert fox (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Exchanged emails and confirmation via conversation. Required 2 references which were accepted. Easy to find location in nice area. Lady Raquelle is a beautiful lady who met me in a nice white outfit not too revealing so it tickled my curosity as to what was hidden underneath. Menu above we had all the items offered. LR is a fun, sexy horny lady ready to particapate in all sorts of fun activites and the time was over too soon. Older GENTLEMEN should especially enjoy her. Treat her well. I will be back


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alicia aka The Elusive Alicia licker69 Denver Yes 5 8/19/10
Review by licker69 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ali is my ATF and I have seen her many times, and will continue to see her. She always greets me in a short sexy skirt (and no panties)with a deep passionate kiss. Then we retire to her bedroom with her big tall bed. I could make out with her forever, she is a passionate deep kisser, and making out with this blonde hottie MILF while she wriggles out of her tight skirt and grinds gainst me and wraps her legs around me is irresistable. She is a great conversationalist, giggles sweetly, puts me at ease, and has an incredibly sexy demeanor and the best attitude I have found. Licking and sucking her is pure heaven, and she lets me finger her, sometimes with more than 1 finger. Sometimes she cums and other time she pulls me up to enter her. She always puts a condom on and then blows me to get me hard (no BBBJ) and then in missionary she passionately deeply kisses me. After some pounding and having her legs sensuously wrapped around mine we switch to another position or to 69. Reverse cowgirl is amazing watching this beautiful blonde riding me. Cowgril is fantatic while sucking her huge DD tits. I love to finish in her missionary with her legs wrapped around me and passionately kissing. Usually I get a deep kiss as I leave, and I can't wait to come back for more. Ali is open to all of my suggestions of positions and passionately kisses in all of them. I have never had anyone better. On the LSA scale she gets the highest score I have ever given, only loosing one point for CBJ from a perfect score. Looks 10 Service 9 Attitude 10+ The Ellusive Alicia is hard to get a hold of, but if she posts, you would be crazy not to call her, especially if she is having a special. She has a new website http://www.escortphotos.net/m.asp?id=690&source=1, and is definitely not the same girl as in the review by Gregori Caza on July 24.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Treasure-8040 Cornis Denver Yes 9 8/19/10
Review by Cornis (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called Treasure on a short notice and she told me that she could not see me for an hour. I told her that due to my schedule I could not wait that long. She called me back in a short amount of time and told me that she could see me in 30 min. So big plus for making accommodations. Walked in the door and I was very pleasantly surprised, she is very attractive and has a great fun personality. She was open to my request and we had a great time. I will defiantly be seeing Treasure again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bunni (Hawaiian) DATYguy Denver Yes 12 8/19/10
Review by DATYguy (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/10
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She start up selling the minute I walked in her door, "full service starts at for 15 minutes and goes up from there".her words to the tee. Her incall was a dump, didn't even go to the bedroom,drop a blanket on the living room floor and gave me a hand job. It is girls like this that make it hard on the other ASP's . This is all based on trust and I'm a loy less trusting after this. keep away from this one, I know I'll only go to girls with a lot of reviews and a p411 after this trip to the cleaners and no backpage again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anastasia Fantasia KISSlover Denver Yes 80 8/18/10
Review by KISSlover (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/10
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Found Anastasia on backpage.com set up an appt via email. Got the address and incall location is in a nice residential neighborhood close to I 225. Booked the Absolute Best Deal which was 2 hours for . First Hour I got an incredible massage, 2nd hour was FS and she is very skilled sexually and had a wonderful time. I already have scheduled my next appt with her, which will be the BDSM 2 Hour Special


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Exotic Kat smartboy Denver Yes 6 8/18/10
Review by smartboy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was the best provider ever. Light screening, easy set up and easy to find. Her appearance is terrific. She is extremely friendly, very gentle, super hot and sexy and every penny was worth it. I extremely enjoyed the session. I can't wait to see her again. We started with hugs and kisses and I felt extremely comfortable. We started talking and she undressed me. Then I undressed her and started enjoying her awesome body. She has extremely smooth skin, beautiful breasts and super sexy body. We went on to the bed and she started with a blow job which was awesome. We started kissing and after I got extremely hot she started riding my cock. I loved it. And thus it took not long for me to cum. After that she started giving me the best massage ever. She really took her time and I felt so much relaxed. After the backside we turned and she made my dick grow again. Now she asked me to fuck her in doggy style and it was just unbelievable. I fucked her slowly, I fucked her long and I fucked her hard until I exploded again. I really loved it. Super HOT! After the second round she asked me if I would like to shower. She helped me to put on my clothes and really felt extremely relaxed. For sure a 10 start provider. Highly recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heidi Deeze mattmatt Denver Yes 9 8/18/10
Review by mattmatt (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Heidi several times now and decided she deserves to be reviewed. She is like going to see the girl next door and BANG things really take off!! Great to talk to and makes you feel very relaxed in a nice clean incall. Activities as described above done with GREAT entusiasium. The reason for the amount is I tipped because of being treated so well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle (719) bldbntyhntr Colorado Springs Yes 8 8/18/10
Review by bldbntyhntr (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/10
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow is all I have to say. Michelle was amazing.... a real woman. I was very stressed and she put me at ease totaly!! She is amazing in bed very giving and sweet. If you want a real woman see Michelle....did not feel like a session but more like I was with an old girlfriend for a reunion!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sky FKA Bianca Hepburn minuteman-2499 Denver Yes 2 8/18/10
Review by minuteman-2499 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I set up a two girl session and it was just as advertised if not better. She and Mona led me into their clean hotel room and we chatted for less than two minutes before the fun began. I can't begin to describe how much fun I had with this gem or how much we accomplished in a little over an hour. A full body massage was the cherry on the sundae followed by a happy ending. I've never experienced anything half as good as my hour with these two lovely ladies. They're both "Must See's" and if I could afford it I'd see them every day.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria Love camerajockey Denver Yes 4 8/17/10
Review by camerajockey (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After diligently searching Backpage(Denver) for a FBSM, Victoria Love's ad read like she'd written it for me. PM and strap-on. You can find some ladies who can give a a good PM and and some who can handily strap it up. After today's session, I can say none of those can hold a candle to Victoria. I had modest expectations until I knocked on Ms. Love's door. She met me decked out in a fine black bra and pantie ensemble, and gorgeous high heels. I damn near fainted. We'd already had some laughs on the phone setting up the appointment, so I was very comfortable with her. She told me to get comfortable and I did. Her hands worked my back and my legs and I was immediately at ease. She began to probe me and she knows how to do it. Our foray into various toys was emminently enjoyable. As we talked I found out she was a domme for many years, and that is another of my weaknesses. Suffice it to say, the afternoon become even more exciting. Gentleman, here's what I know about Victoria. She is a beautiful lady. She loves a sincere compliment. She is extremely adept at knowing what you want. Even if you don't. She is not a clock watcher. She is very sensual. She won't chase you out the door. If you want to try something new in your hobby, you should definitely meet Victoria. You will find her intoxicating. I believe I can honestly say she is top 2 ATF. I can't wait to visit with her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lorelie waldo Denver Yes 5 8/16/10
Review by waldo (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: One of the most erotic sessions that I have encountered. The cleanest and best tasting experience I have had at DATY and a 5 star French lesson. If you love your bigger girls, then she is one to see!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Big Frank Denver Yes 15 8/16/10
Review by Big Frank (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I went to Marilyns incall location which was a very nice, relaxing and accommodating place to hangout. Marilyn is a beautiful lady who is very willing to accommodate your needs and bring you to a very satisfactory conclusion. I felt very relaxed around her and she has an easy going chill attitude. Her communication skills are great and her other skills are even better. Her stripper room is awesome and is setup very well. As the Tina Turner song says, "she is your private dancer". I enjoyed our visit and will be back for an encore.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kendra FKA Luscious Cr8v-Jeenus Denver Yes 14 8/16/10
Review by Cr8v-Jeenus (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I say but fan-fckin-tastic!! Found her ad on BP. Attitude is all GFE sweet, caring, just as if she were a long time GF. All activities preformed way beyond satisfaction....she even asked if I wanted to "go again"!!Convient to all northerners too. Will return again and again. Great value also.Her BP phone no. is different from the TOB #....I contacted her @ 303.257.1519


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jemma Kingston trent59 Denver Yes 8 8/16/10
Review by trent59 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/10
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jemma is an amazing young, articulate and classy woman. Her body is lithe and tawny&quiet sexy. Her cute smile and deep, directly gazing eyes, most captivating. Shes highly intelligent, of flawless manner and broadly educated for a woman of her young years. Her very nice incall is well appointed, extremely comfortable and spotlessly clean, very close to DTC. Initial setup is thru email either thru P411 or directly. I had the privilege of spending an early evening with her. I found her conversation engaging and really enjoyed her company. When the evening progressed to more intimate activities I was quickly taken in by the passion, athleticism and the shear exuberance only a young well conditioned woman can provide. Time with Jemma is an exceptionally enjoyable experience. Jemma is one of the few Id strongly recommend for extended dates where one desires an exciting classy companion for the performing arts and/or dinner. While her formal education is now continuing in the sciences (local University) she spent a large portion of her younger years studying the performing arts as well as being a competitive athlete. Shes , in my humble opinion, a perfect date for a very very nice evening as well as some fantastic sex.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mercedes 719-233-xxxx Munchie-9737 Denver Yes 5 8/16/10
Review by Munchie-9737 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I never seem to get over the joy of the door opening at an incall and the girl matching the photos. This one did not disappoint. She looks amazing. She claims to have 3 kids and the stomach has suffered a little but that doesn't stop her from providing a quality session. Shes working on firming it up. I regret not asking for oral but lately the girls have been warming me up with this so well I can't enjoy the other services. Everything is covered. I must say I didn't feel like she watched the clock at all. She seemed into it and her face and facial expressions were wonderful. She has some very tasteful star tattoos on her arms otherwise I didn't notice any others. Shes a terrific value, took a short notice appointment and looks as good as the pictures. I am going to try again and see if I can go from VG to fantastic.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bunni (Hawaiian) laughnowcrylater Denver Yes 12 8/16/10
Review by laughnowcrylater (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw bunni about about a week ago. Originally i thought she was Fake but after she sent me a pic mail to my phone I knew she was real. She does outcalls and incalls so i set up and incall at her location which was clean and safe she is a sweet and petite young girl and willing to accomodate your every desire. I was surprised that her pics were accurate. She is def worth a call


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey-5206 Labia Denver Yes 74 8/15/10
Review by Labia (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with Aubrey. She is very sensual and loving and really aims to please. I won't go into any of the intimate details but I will say that I highly recommend her. Thank you Aubrey...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sundance yellowhammer-4018 Denver Yes 33 8/15/10
Review by yellowhammer-4018 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/10
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was GREAT in all areas!! Set up was easy and she gave very good directions to her in call. Even though this was our first time together she met me with a warm hug and kiss and put me at ease. Sundance was dressed in a very sexy outfit that said "come here" and lead me into a very romantic bedroom, offered me some ice cold water and we chatted for a while. We then began to snuggle and kiss and slowly undress each other. She seduced, caressed and stimulated me in ways that I had never experienced. I asked her to slow down because she was too good at getting me going and she slowed down yet still provided great experiences with her beautiful breasts. I will not go into details, but suffice it to say all services were well delivered in an OUTSTANDING!! manner. I definitely will be seeing her again and look forward to spending more time with her. She is an intelligent, thoughtful and stimulating lady who can talk with you on just about any topic. She wants to please you and treats you like and king. Thanks for a great time!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mystic of Denver LateNighter60 Fort Collins Yes 99 8/15/10
Review by LateNighter60 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/10
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great body and wonderful attitude. Top notch provider who I will see again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Faye FKA Chelsea May ghost_rider Denver Yes 38 8/15/10
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/10
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the opportunity to see Faye last week, while she was on the north side of town. Setup was easy and I was surprised to get in on a same day schedule.Her north incall at 120th & I-25 ws nice, no problem finding it. I was a little nervous (as usual on a first time visit) but her smile and warm personality made me feel at home. Faye is a hottie, no question about that. She greated me with a nice hug in a tight red top and mini skirt. Very nice. She wasted no time changing into her Birthday suit........Wow. Faye has some great breasts. I couldn't wait to explore and when she offered some ACG, I knew I was in for a great time. A fantastic view, "Holy human surfboards Batman!". Faye is a very nice person. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable and everything was nice. I was surprised when she told me just how long she'd been in the hobby, because she had the most pleasant demeanor. Certainly, the ups and downs of the biz hasn't jaded her. I am looking forward to another visit soon. I would recommend Faye any day. Thanks Sweetie!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: