Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

34451 - 34500 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Stacy Adams DemureMorman Denver Yes 6 7/21/12
Review by DemureMorman (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Stacy has lovely beach eyes (young flush rosy tender sunny San Diego eyes). She will converse with you heavily to develop a rapport (very passionate and compassionate, personable), and not one of those talk you to death time's up, but a evenly unfolding out of playing the hand of intimacy. I normally don't go for non-thin girls, but Stacy is sweetly soft and sexy, GFE. Her hiney could be framed (a gift from birth). Librarian glasses. Her soft curly hair dangled and draped along my navel like a gentle island breeze. Ended in standing K9 at foote on my tippy toes a good while. Because of her rates (reflecting the deflation of the dollar (yet rising commodities), and Fed manipulation of the M2 money supply), when you need a natural rejuvenation or a breath of life, Stacy Adams is the one to call.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Millz JackG Denver No 2 7/21/12
Review by JackG (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen her posting a lot but only has one review on TOB so I was debating whether or not should take a shot. It turned out a bad idea. I saw her ad on BP (http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/dangerous-curves-specials-21/9620384) and decide to make an arrangement in westminster. She picked up the phone and sounds really nice over the phone, then she said she would give me a call at 900 to confirm our meeting at 930. She did call me around 905 to confirm the appointment so off I went. I got to the place around 930 and called her, no answer; after 5 minutes, called again no answer, I then called her every 5 to 10 minutes until i decide to leave. I still haven't heard back from her so I didn't know what's going on. I won't see her or recommend her unless she could provide some legit excuse and make up for me. But I won't count on that, it's a shame since her picture does look really nice. Her number: 720-310-5537, 720-474-2320, 720-310-5274


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordan-8094 dandman Las Vegas No 1 7/21/12
Review by dandman (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called her to set up session. She told me to go by Southpoint Hotel/Casino and call her for further info. I drove about 20 minutes to Southpoint and called her back many times and no answer. I think she just wanted to play games and waste my time. Stay away guys. You do not want to waste your time, gas and day on this one. Wondering if she might be a ROB


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Monroe YourmyfavoriteASP Denver Yes 5 7/21/12
Review by YourmyfavoriteASP (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Ashley's ad on BP. She's very cautious. Called her from home, then from major intersection, then from outside hotel, then from floor her room was on. She peaked out to see me and welcomed me down the hall. I was leery with all this calling. I'm glad I stayed and you will be too. I walked in and saw a beautiful spinner. She is gorgeous. Pictures on BP on very accurate. I focused on her pleasure first. Light kissing was great and she got into it. I went for DATY, came back up kissed and when back for more DATY. She had MSOG. Made me happy. On went the cover for some quick covered BJ. She jumped into position ready to take me into her. Oh, that 45 seconds was amazing. We spent the rest of the time talking and touching. I actually went over my time, but she didn't rush me out. Very nice. Very friendly. She is from Florida and will be back in a few weeks and she's bringing friends. I look forward to her return. If you are looking for a gorgeous, young spinner then Ashley Monroe is for you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Star (612) big_al303-5294 Denver Yes 7 7/20/12
Review by big_al303-5294 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: this review is a little past due (1 week) and I do not believe this provider is in town any more but she does seem to pass through every once in a while so I figured I would write a thing or two. First off: ASP's Pictures Accurate? Yes, you do not see a face in the pictures but she is super tan to put it nicely, borderline of almost well done. Secondly: ASP's attitude, it was okay she seemed nice but overly paranoid? I understand the wanting to be discreet but whispering by the door to say hello, then to the bed where she rushed my clothes off (checking for badge?)she was still clothed. She rubbed my back for a short time then asked if I was ready. We did R.C.G then I finished, she hopped off and that was it. Back to whispering and she told me to walk through the back exit and I then had to walk all the way around the hotel outside to get to my car (Walk of shame type of walk). Basically, she is legit but this was an awkward experience. I may be overthinking this experience who knows? If it was less of a donation (less than )then maybe but I will not see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April Flowers-6908 runamock Denver Yes 26 7/20/12
Review by runamock (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I helped April out with some photographs. April is an intelligent, witty & fun person to be around. I won't go into details but will say that she is a pleasure to spend time with & I highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angel Devine (AKA Angelforu) TheLimoGuy Denver Yes 3 7/20/12
Review by TheLimoGuy (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I just had a date with an Angel and I was in heaven from the moment I walked in the door! I was a little nervous about meeting Angel. I found only one review on TOB it it was less than flattering, but I really had a good feeling about her, and I decided to TOFTT. Wow, am I ever glad that I did!!!! Angel is a ultra-beautiful, mature (read mature - not close to old) intelligent, world traveled, sexyy Lady. She performed all the activities mentioned above with not only great skill and talent but with a genuine passion. I am still walking around with an Angel Buzz in my head and a smile on my face! I have asked her to contact me anytime she plans to visit Denver so I can book early. It's a really good thing that she isn't a local girl, if she was I know exactly how all of my free time would be spent and I would never get anything done!!! I don't know what happened with the other reviewer, this girl is truly my new ATF!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Nichols hankmoody Denver Yes 60 7/19/12
Review by hankmoody (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing Nina earlier this week she was runninga special so I took advantage of it. Easy set up via a few e-mails nice clean incall private residence not a hotel. Nina has an incredible body nice little spinner type, good personality DATY was very clean and tasty and an great little ass the view form K-9 was amazing. Would highly recommend, the actually donation was I left an extra .


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yesenia-4618 MidnightCowboy Denver Yes 139 7/19/12
Review by MidnightCowboy (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Yesenia is a wonderful package of passion, fun, and hotness! It's clear from the start that you are the center of her attention and it's a great place to be. Set up was quick and easy - her responses are spot on quick. She has a comfy incall in North Denver that is tastefully decorated and furnished for comfort. Yesenia is intelligent, quick witted and has a marvelous sense of humor. Full-service is just exactly what it implies. Imagine a beautiful woman who has the blueprint of precisely where each of your buttons are. Imagine that she isn't afraid to push each one of them. I don't want to get too graphic, but all activities were steamin' hot - especially anything where you have a view of, or can grab, Yesenia's perfect derrière, which is about as perfect in shape, size and firmness as you'll ever lay hand upon. I'll leave it at this. You really owe it yourself to experience Yesenia.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor mike k Denver Yes 170 7/19/12
Review by mike k (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw her today for an advertised special. WOW.....I mean WOW!!!!!! UTF CIM NQNS! I read reviews about her before I decided to see her and they were right.....She is FANTASTIC! While she is beautiful and talented, it is her enthusiasm to please that makes her someone you have to visit. Next time will definitely be a longer visit!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain dipper Denver Yes 93 7/18/12
Review by dipper (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jez continues to be my favorite - always delivers the goods in spades! All activities undertaken with the usual grace, enthusiasm, consideration and skill. The energizer bunny must have taken lessons from Ms. Jez, because she easily outlasts me. Cute, discreet, generally punctual, always dressed very nicely. What a woman! She is one not to miss.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Nichols ghost_rider Denver Yes 60 7/18/12
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I finally was able to make some time to get over and meet Nina, in Denver. I'd read her review's and I knew I was in for a real treat. Nina did not disappoint. I emailed a few times, to get my ref's out of the way, made an appt. and then a two call upon arrival for location details. Nina met me at the door of her clean, upscale incall, wearing only some tiny lingerie....very, very, hot. Nina has that "spinner" body, built for speed (or maybe she's a gymnast in another life). We both took care of the details and got comfortable. Nina has a very pleasant demeanor and we enjoyed some nice conversation, while I caressed her smooth gorgeous body. Before long, Nina took me by the leash and treated me to some wonderful UTF. Well hello Nina....it's nice to meet you :) The view of her was so arousing, I just couldn't help but to dive in for some most incredible DATY and what a treat it was. Next, Nina laid me down and worked it....RCG to ACG, holy smokes what a view and what a workout)! I had a wonderful visit with Nina and I would have loved to have had some more time with her. Nevertheless, she never made me feel rushed. Nina has all the qualities I could ask for in a provider and I can't wait to see her again someday. Thank you Nina!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna Johnson loneiguana Denver Yes 91 7/18/12
Review by loneiguana (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was able to get some extra time on a weekday and book a 2 hr with Jenna. She had a short haircut which looks really good on her. Same excellent service. She really doesn't need 'new' reviews, but I feel like someone who provides this level of service deserves the compliment. Had a great time and look forward to seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Kandi Shop mtnman2000 Denver Yes 27 7/18/12
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kandi is indeed a great blow job artist. Wonderful mouth. Not enough stamina to be considered top 5 but still very very good. Her incall is different. Not dangerous or anything but you need to know your going to a goth punk looking place with skulls painted on the walls, chainlink fencing inside the room etc. She has an interesting story and has really helped herself.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex (406) loneiguana Denver Yes 3 7/18/12
Review by loneiguana (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alex stopped in Casper, Wy for a few days. Real providers that are not bait/switch or just fake are hard to find here. She was on P411. Booked a 2 hour. She's very nice, somewhat quiet provider. Decent hotel. Had the room decorated with candles and rose petals. She travels quit a bit, so if you are in a smaller town and she comes through I'd definitely try and book with her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie tim183 Denver Yes 52 7/18/12
Review by tim183 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Rylie at her DTC incall. The location was convenient, but wasn't especially exciting. She greeted me upon arrival with a kiss, we talked for about 15 minutes. She is exceptionally bright and smart which is a significant asset to go with great looks and a great body. She warmed things up with a body rub and then ... well's let's just say it was a great experience. Will I see her again, absolutely. She is genuine unlike other and expresses a level sincerity that make you comfortable and wanting to come back. Our time was unrushed and leasurely, a true gfe experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adora-5006 air Colorado Springs Yes 18 7/18/12
Review by air (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/12
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: been seeing adora post for while now decided to pay her a visit im glad i did she is by far the prettiest women i seen with an amazing body her booty is so firm and round its unbelievable setup was easy incall was easy to find she was little irritated when i arrived as she told me guys keeping asking for pictures and dont think shes real well let me tell you shes the real deal cant wait to see her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PassionateBabie mtnman2000 Denver Yes 13 7/18/12
Review by mtnman2000 (51 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Not an easy setup comparatively but once you pass screening, your good to go. Great location. If your west suburbs, she is within 3 miles of Hampden and C470, this is great. She is slender and muscular. You can tell this is a body made by hours in the weight room. Very fun to fuck and great blow job skills.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ClassySassyCassie manwithasticc Denver Yes 5 7/18/12
Review by manwithasticc (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This new girl is the one to see i gave a fifty dollar tip cause that'sall i had if i had more she would have got it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tutu bigpharmaboner Denver Yes 1 7/18/12
Review by bigpharmaboner (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tutu was very nice. Easy set up, met through HX. In call location was on the lower end due to limited hotel availability. - was the week after the fires. Sorry, but I don't like to provide much detail. She is legit and plans to travel back out here sometime.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmavixen bigpharmaboner Denver Yes 1 7/18/12
Review by bigpharmaboner (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She used to go by karmajaade before changing to karmavixen. Very cute and enthusiastic 20 year old sweetheart. Pictures are accurate, she let me take one when we Were done. She is another from California but plans to move here soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kimberly-6155 John Las Vegas Yes 1 7/18/12
Review by John (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I just meet Kimberly online today and All I could say was "WOW". I meet Kimberly online through a somewhat social website. I had contacted her by email and asked her just two questions because she had already posted everything else that I needed to see. She had answered both of my questions which really started to spark my morale. I sent her an email back stating that I wanted to meet up with her today. She kindly obliged. I then sent her my address and gave her my number to contact me once she had arrived because of the location that I live that I would have to guide her to my place. She came over in perfect timing. We sat and had a drink together first and talked a little bit. After that it was hitting the sheets time. (For all intent purposes, I will not disclose what went on) I do have to say though that she did not rush me and that she was more than pleased to take her time and my time seriously together. Made me feel like a million bucks when we were finished. She even stayed for a short time afterwards to talk a little longer about future events. She left, and I had a smile on my face and felt that she deserved a great review. Just a little FYI: She is Talented, and will do her best to make you feel at ease. As for the rest of the story, you will just have to contact her for a personal appt. to find out. P.S. I even went though the COP test to make sure she was the real thing. there are two ways to tell if someone is a cop. The first either meeting in person or online, ask if the person is comfortable with doing nude photography, if that person is a cop, they will say no. Secondly, when seeing eachother in person, have an alcoholic drink with you and have them drink it in a clear glass without mixing or giving something to chase it with. Again, the cop will refuse since being undercover.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
crystallynn 2_The_T Pueblo Yes 1 7/18/12
Review by 2_The_T (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/12
Time: 45 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I initially found Crystal on bp and with a little research found her profile w/reviews on another site so I gave her a call. Easy set-up. Crystal is a very attractive young lady, her pics are nice but dont do her justice. Easy going and willing to please. Had a great time. Lucky for my bank acct she doesnt live here.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany / Photo's of internet star Ellie Jay TriumphGuy Denver Yes 1 7/18/12
Review by TriumphGuy (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tiff is not the lady shown in the pictures, but she is awfully close. She is drop dead gorgeous with natural 36dd's that are perfection. She also has sparking eyes and a lovely smile. She put me at ease right away. My time with her was joy. I definitely will be seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audra Baron coloradowizard Denver Yes 28 7/17/12
Review by coloradowizard (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contacted her through P411 and got a quick response to my request, we met the next day at a downtown denver hotel. When I came in she was wearing a short dress and gave me a warm hug and a kiss and invited me in. I asked to use the shower and upon my return I sat on the bed with her stroking her delicious legs. I had a wonderful time with her and enjoyed learning about this remarkable and sexy women. If you are looking for an intelligent, athletic and sexy woman look no further, she is also the best value in the Denver area.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Nichols fittysumpin Denver Yes 60 7/17/12
Review by fittysumpin (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Nina a couple of time now and the experience keeps getting better Nina is very personable and really made me feel at home in her very nice private and clean non-hotel incall. Highly recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arielle Duval ColoSkiGuy Denver Yes 10 7/17/12
Review by ColoSkiGuy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well, she was a pretty cool chick...definitely a different type of incall setting...interesting... Did BBBJCIM for the first pop...but then nothing afterwards...I know I only set up a half hour, but still, no other full service, kind of disappointed there that nothing else took place...definitely pricey for only UTF....oh well, lesson learned.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arielle Duval generaltank Denver Yes 10 7/17/12
Review by generaltank (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Arielle looks much more cute and much more pretty in person. Her figure is excellent and her attitude is super. Her skills are one of the best I have experienced. She is worth your time and effort.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella 702-xxx-3047 vegasfun-1745 Las Vegas No 5 7/17/12
Review by vegasfun-1745 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/12
Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: i think the other reviews are actually being kind to this girl...she comes of as easy going and chill but once the service part begins she turns on all the negative charm and has tons of rules...the most important rule is the fact that she DOES NOT TOUCH YOU PEE PEE yes you are reading this correctly no touching unless you put on a condom...meaning no foreplay...i am ok with nothing bare but no touching you manhood is something that i never ever ran across in all my years of hobbying...she also smells of cigaretts and she was smoking for a bit during the weak COVERED hand job she was giving me which after about 10 minutes i finally came in the condom which is about as exciting as watching paint dry...I could honestly not get a true hard on as i was shocked by her rules and attitude ..as a clean cut professional in shape 30+ year old i expected better service but it was honestly my worst experience....the sad thing is that she is a little hottie but what is the point if you cannot enjoy the time with her....i would strongly advise you to keep clear of this one until she is actually ready to touch..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ClassySassyCassie lovethishobby Denver Yes 5 7/17/12
Review by lovethishobby (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This womanis amazing. She got a tip from because she didn't ask me for one.she gave me everything i expected and more.if thisis a hobby you trulyenjoy.from beginningtoend she is a friend. She helps you feel comfortable just thinking has me readyto set another appointment. And for her time she makes you smilefor days


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brynn Campbell Mrflirt247 Denver Yes 18 7/17/12
Review by Mrflirt247 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brynn was easy to get in touch with to arrange an apt. She checked references and we scheduled a time. When I arrived, a beautiful young lady greeted me at the door. We chatted over a drink, as things got cozier we moved to the bedroom. She is a very sexy sensuous lady, didn't watch the clock at all. Definitely a GFE time, I look forward to seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Seven/Sevene dosmanos Las Vegas Yes 2 7/17/12
Review by dosmanos (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The Place: A low end weekly near Flamingo and Spencer. Not too much in the apt. but the carpets were pretty dirty. The Girl: Seven is definitely the girl in the pics. She is about 5'5" and maybe 118 lbs. at the most. Her body is rather nice. Small tits and a fantastic ass. She has an attractive face but the only drawback is that she is in need of dental care on one of her front teeth. She is from NY and her voice is that of a younger girl with an NY accent. Although she is cute, she is on the lower end. The session: I called her about a month before this encounter and left a message along with a text that day. She never returned my call. I saw her ad again and thought I would try one more time. I'm kind of attracted to her face and body type. When I call her and she answers right away. We set up something within the hour. When I get to her place she is in a small tight fitting top and jeans shorts. She didn't get dressed up for the occasion but I guess the occasion didn't call for any clothes at all, so I guess that didn't matter. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I gave her her rather minimal donation and we moved to the bedroom and as we were doing so she was stripping along the way. She started with a CBJ which was OK but nothing to write home about and it lasted maybe 5 min. Then we moved on to mish and then doggie. Great ass from behind. I asked her if she did anal and she said no. This lasted maybe 15min and we got dressed and she hugged and kissed me on the cheek again. I left. After thoughts: Seven is good for a down and dirty quickie. She does everything covered. Seems like these lower end girls are more about safety that some of the higher paid ones. Just like anything the riskier the job, the better the salary. She has a very sweet attitude and a sweet voice.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mary Ann (BP) runamock Denver No 2 7/17/12
Review by runamock (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I decided to take one for the team since I recently broke up with my favorite. I thought I would take a chance & meet someone new. Off Backpage. I know right? Was thinking with the wrong head on this one. Called her & she asked me what time worked. I told her 2. She calls back & says 3. I am driving >30 miles to see her, she tells me to call her when I get close to town. I call @ 245 w/no response. I go ahead & drive on the rest of the way. 3 rolls around no answer. 310 I text here please don't blow me off. She texts me back some b.s. I try to make other arrangements. Does she need to get another room? Does she want to meet me to see that I am cool? Nope. I am more mad at myself for wasting my time on a BP girl that is "new". Lesson learned here, I'd stay away from this one unless you don't mind wasting time on a very questionable new provider.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan Candyman47-5856 Denver Yes 95 7/16/12
Review by Candyman47-5856 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Arranged to meet up with Kira through P411 for a following day visit. Good communication on her part and the meet went on as planned. Nice incall location and she had a nice room for the fun! Kira performed all the above activities and genuinely seemed to enjoy all, both giving and receiving. Kira is so easy to talk with and we chatted a bit about a variety of things in between round 1 and 2. MSOG on the menu so I took advantage of the time we had together. Great provider and would definitely see her again. We have some 007 role play to complete :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy Carlson Fun4Two Denver Yes 50 7/16/12
Review by Fun4Two (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I’ve had the PLEASURE of meeting Stacy a couple times over the last month. Gentleman, this lady raises the bar for the ultimate GFE encounter. She is incredibly sexy, sensual, and has the most astonishing bedroom eyes I’ve encountered. From the second I met her, I knew my visit was going to be special. For the more distinguished gentlemen like myself (or anyone for that matter), Stacy is a MUST see. She has a warm and inviting personality and enjoys all aspects of foreplay – both ways. Her body is a playground of erotic zones and her soft moans and body movement will drive you crazy. If you’re a DATY guy, hold on, you’re in for a huge O that is sexy as hell. As far as the main event, just let me say I hope you have a strong heart. She makes sure that you are completely satisfied. My visits with Stacy left me with a smile on my face for days after I saw her. Her schedule is somewhat limited to weekdays; however she does from time to time have evening availably. Watch the board. If you don’t have a flexible daytime schedule take a vacation day, fake a doctor’s appointment, take a long lunch, anything to get a chance to meet her. The only thing you’ll have to explain is why you have a big ass smile on your face. I’ll be seeing her again and I bet once you meet her you will to.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ashley marie-5429 Hans_Olo Las Vegas Yes 21 7/16/12
Review by Hans_Olo (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ashley is my new Vegas favorite. Easy setup with a nice incall. All activities were performed with enthusiasm. It's very difficult to find a quality provider in Vegas, and Ashley is amazing. I cant wait for my next Vegas trip.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola Perez MidnightCowboy Denver Yes 5 7/16/12
Review by MidnightCowboy (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lola's a nice young woman with a smokin' hot body...it's just too bad you can't get access to a lot of it. Booked time thru P411 a day or two before (where she lists GFE available). Asked her to read my P411 profile where my preferences are listed. She replies: "yes I read your profile - we're going to have fun." When I arrive and we get down to it I find out she doesn't kiss at all and there's no DATY. It's a shame that she's not really up front with what she's comfortable and not comfortable with because she's got a rockin' body and a really fun personality. On the day of the appt. I call an hour before to confirm, and to tell her I'm going to be 5 minutes late - she responds by telling me she's going to be 15 minutes late, but the clock won't start 'til I get there. We start 15 minutes after appointed time and Lola gave me a nice covered BJ - nothing special, and I also spent some time fondling and sucking her perfect young-girl perky boobies - heaven! Then to doggie, CG with a missionary finish. I'm recharging for a second shot but find out she's not going to honor her earlier promise and informs me that time's up after 45 minutes. No repeat here.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicki steelwheels Denver Yes 1 7/16/12
Review by steelwheels (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It was late but after a friendly two call exchange I showed up at her room and was very pleased by her looks and face. She had nice curves and was wearing sexy lingerie. She is sweet and we had a nice conversation before moving on. I won't go into details but she accommodated me completely. Very nice and very wet and smelled wonderful. I went for a long time in my favorite position and she handled it excellently. Would definitely see her again. Very pleasant overall experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenny 303-xxx-2191 jonwel Boulder Yes 3 7/16/12
Review by jonwel (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/12
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Fantastic FBSM but not full service. A rare combination of great attitude and killer body. The woman knows how to rub - overall a great time - I'll be back to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny thefullbug Denver Yes 167 7/15/12
Review by thefullbug (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Destiny is awesome, she's got the reviews to back that up so not much I can say will change that. Great attitude, great BP special, can't imagine its going to last so take advantage of that while you can. Thank you Destiny!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denver Eden _303xxx8767 Denver Yes 32 7/15/12
Review by _303xxx8767 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Man o man. I have known eden for some time and due to various reasons we never had a session. When we did we sat and talked fir a bit. We had a lot of common ground to cover. Oh yeah, she is smoking hot. Best body in denver I have ever enjoyed. She is angelic yet naughty. She asked me to cum.in her chest which freaked me out coming from such a pristine person. I didn't, I couldn't. I will if we meet again though. She doesn't advertise and Flys utr. She has a stable of regs and do to our friendship she agreed to see me. She hasn't had a review in some time as this is why I am doing it. I saw her a month ago and just posted another review so thought I would do this. Her screening is tough, but she doesn't need any new clients. If you can meet with her, do. I can only hope we meet again. Oh yeah, the session was hit and u was freaked by how beautiful she is and the things we were doing.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush TonyTonyTony-9960 Denver Yes 44 7/15/12
Review by TonyTonyTony-9960 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The setup: It was really easy to setup. Another provider flaked out on me, so I texted Megan. She had time for me. We then talked on the phone and set something up for within the hour. The arrival: I arrived on time, she answered the door and looked fantastic. She was wearing great stretch pants that made her ass look amazing (or maybe her ass made the stretch pants look amazing lol). We talked a bit and then were ready for business. The time together: I don't go into TONS of details, but I will say that I made her squirt for the first time. She was SHOCKED and LOVED it. We had a lot of fun. All activities were simply fantastic. We had tons of fun and I will definitely be back. Great girl!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Grace-3562 kelso1342 Denver Yes 30 7/15/12
Review by kelso1342 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I recently had the very good fortune of making Olivia's acquaintance. Much has already been written about her beauty and her abilities - and with good cause. I don't know what I can add to that discussion, other than to emphasize that any client make it a point to notice and enjoy the color of her eyes and how they accent her lovely hair and face. That is, if you have the willpower to take *your* eyes off of her body. What I can expand on is that which makes her truly unique (there is, after all, no shortage of attractive, talented providers). Since this was my first time meeting Olivia, I made a three-hour appointment so that we could properly introduce one another. What I found at her incall was much more than I expected. Olivia has an almost shockingly open, honest, and genuine personality. She carries a conversation effortlessly, and is a pleasure to talk to, or to simply listen to. The first two hours of our appointment disappeared in an eyeblink. Readers, how many providers have you met such that you can spend two hours simply talking and feel like you've gotten your donation's worth? I met one in Olivia. But be warned - she's a strong woman who respects herself and what she does. If you're the sort of man that plans to make himself feel big at the expense of his provider (and let's be honest, such men exist), move on. What you want can be found easily enough, but not here. I won't go into all the lurid details of the activities. But I will say that I'll not soon forget the image of her incredible body under mine. Or the remarkable sexy/sweet expression she wears on her exquisite face. These are the kinds of things you see visions of as you close your eyes to sleep at night. Clients that are looking for nothing more than another provider to add to their list of conquests would probably be better served elsewhere. Gentlemen (and I emphasize gentlemen) that want to experience a true escort in the classical sense - a woman with strength of personality and a mind that is every bit the equal of her beautiful face and body - should make it a point to contact Olivia. My understanding is that she's working on acquiring a set of regulars and will eventually stop taking new clients, so if she's on your list of people to visit, I suggest you do so as soon as is reasonable.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heather (909) steelwheels Denver No 1 7/15/12
Review by steelwheels (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A potentially sweet girl with a friendly voice on the phone, this provider, "Heather" (she doesn't put her moniker on her ads) was preoccupied with what she claimed was her recent near-encounter with law enforcement. The photos in her ad are at least a year old...I'm not sure how long it takes to gain several pounds and inches along the belly, hips, and thigh...rolls of it. But these pics are old or fake. She was far more interested in the truly inane TV blaring in the background. She stated she was nervous that I may be a cop and continually stated this over and over again which became annoying as hell. She's a potentially pretty girl albeit with a mind-numbingly dull personality. When she runs out of conversation about ther legal run-ins, she stares blankly at the wall or the TV. A self-proclaimed school dropout, the conversation was sad and depressing. She didn't make me feel relaxed as claimed in her ad...she made me feel wary and uncomfortable. She is one of those providers who holds on to the base of the protection the entire time (my biggest pet-peeve). A few providers do that. However, she pulls you out to re-check for leaks every 20 seconds or so as if they were visible. Out of hundreds of providers, I've never had anyone do that before. The condom didn't tear, we were going too slowly for that but anyway it was unnerving and a total turnoff. Worst of all it was actually painful because she held onto the protection at the base with her hand (her knuckles kept jabbing my stomach the entire time). Also, she is very large like she's had a handful of children. In total, about one minute of translated french (30 seconds), two minutes of painful missionary, and then a below average handjob where she straddled me backwards ("ok, look but don't touch my *****")I couldn't see anything anyway beneath the rolls. "If you call me when I come back in town, now that I know you're not a cop, it'll be better." No way. Even if she had felt more comfortable her skills are some of the worst I've experienced. It's amazing that someone who has so little interest in it and goes into this business, is so truly awful and yet charges as much as some of the best and hottest. Save yourself the time and expense...definitely avoid this one. You're better off with your own hand and a decent website or magazine.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeena Dummy Denver Yes 2 7/15/12
Review by Dummy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Typical take the money and run. Didn't even bother to leave a purse or anything. Guess that cuts overhead. Oh well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Perri DemureMorman Denver Yes 26 7/14/12
Review by DemureMorman (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Reminds me, in body type and aggressiveness, of the one I'd seen 16 weeks in a row last Summer. Her stamina is admirable, with juicy tiny rear view. Psychological in speech, could have switched majors. Will lay the flattery on thick. Don't say I don't mind being pumped up. It was like..a...psychotherapy session (not that I would know how one is conducted. As an aside, if there was a sex component added in, then I'd go to a psychotherapist (female) every week, especially if insurance paid for it, a cryin shame, this world in which we live. A struggling female psychotherapist should consider this avenue as a means to drum up business. Scarlet will leave you feeling starry-eyed or zapped by a frisky PSE. The GFE dosage was more of how she spoke to me (and not in the Doing so much), her voice intertwining around my brain. Hotel, techy, and newly constructed. (Disclaimer: I may receive future dividends for this review, however she was FTF and horny, taking almost all that I could give her) YMMV


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Caydence Lane WinstonWolf007 Denver Yes 26 7/14/12
Review by WinstonWolf007 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Caydence was very nice and she gave a nice massage with a nice finish. However, she did not look like her pics, and I was not attracted to her. She is much bigger, her hair was shorter, and her face was not what I expected (no face pics so that was my fault.) Her incall was in an office building and she did not have a shower available. Overall, it just wasn't the "courtesan" experience I hoped for but it wasn't a bad experience either.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna Juggz butterfinger4u Las Vegas Yes 6 7/14/12
Review by butterfinger4u (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up for an appt in the morning. Went to her condo. She opened the door and greeted me with her nightees with revealing nice jugs. I got undressed sant on her couch and started bbbj and between her tits, put the cover on rode me CG then mish then removed cover for more bbbj deep throat to completion.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mystic of Denver pfunk Denver Yes 99 7/14/12
Review by pfunk (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I contacted Serenity in the AM to schedule a 2 hour afternoon appointment (my 3rd time with her). Her northern metro private incall is about 10 minutes from I-25. She greeted me in heels and lingerie, and looked just like her recent pictures. The 2 hours was a mix of conversation, LFK, DATY, UTF, FS, DATO, FIV, and MSOG. YMMV! I recommend Serenity. Her pretty face, nice rear, sweet demeanor, and great skills improved my day (I tipped)!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane WinstonWolf007 Denver Yes 93 7/14/12
Review by WinstonWolf007 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shasha is a very sexy lady and I was happy to spend a little time with her. I didn't read the menu very well so I ordered the basic option. This included an excellent CMT massage with a nice finish. It does not include MT, and she was fully clothed so I can't really answer some of the above questions. I can say that she was pleasant to talk to, and she is dripping with sensual energy. She has a very nice incall in LODO with a shower. She is a little pricey but I think she might be worth it. I will probably upgrade and sample some of the other fun things on her menu because she did an excellent job of leaving me wanting more. Overall, it was very nice experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: