Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

28701 - 28750 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Lisa Logan-8631 Blackthorn Denver Yes 20 2/4/15
Review by Blackthorn (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lisa is a dream! Easy set up and nice incall. She is what every provider should be. I couldn't keep my hands off that yummy body from start to finish.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mystic of Denver mk-ultra Denver Yes 99 2/3/15
Review by mk-ultra (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW Jordan is soo amazing, I had such a great time with her!! She gave nice deep DFK when I got there so I knew it would be an awesome time :) She met me at the door in an unbuttoned sports shirt with a thong--SOO SEXY!! She tasted soo sweet and fresh and rode me like a wild girl..was loving it :) I was running out of time and I asked for some extra time if I tipped her and she agreed..I will DEFINITELY see her for at least an hour next time! She says outcall is best because it's harder for her to get and meet at incalls.. Also she's just getting back in the biz after a hiatus and asked if I'd leave her a review and so here it is!! Thank you Jordan!! You are SOOO HOT and a SWEETIE!! :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor rubs GolfersTan Denver Yes 3 2/3/15
Review by GolfersTan (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After seeing Taylor in person and realizing that she is just as hot as she appears in her photos, I really wanted this be a fantastic experience so I could just add her to my favs and become a repeat customer. But... It just wasn't. Very good, but not fantastic, so I'm on the fence about repeating. First, the background. I spotted her ad for body rubs on BP. Texted the night before to prebook a nuru session the next ay. All good. Pretty easy set-up, though it's a stretch to say she's in the DTC. About 15 minutes out. It was a very odd greeting. No smile really. Just straight to the business at hand. Told me to jump in the shower and leave donation on the sink. First time I've had a nuru massage, and it was good. Better than a sensual massage. Just the motions though. The session seemed short. Mutual touching is allowed, but no saliva! First time I'd heard that statement. She has a smoking hot body. Amazing tittage. Cute face. But her attitude wasn't very welcoming. She did a good job with the HJ. I enjoyed the release. It was a two-phase technique, or something like that. She explained later after I asked. She seemed a bit happier after I was done and we hopped in the shower together. Wish that attitude was around at the start. FYI, there's another review for her under "Taylor rubs." But she posts as Taylor Reynolds. She doesn't post donation amounts in the ads, so might be good to get that out of the way in advance.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SophiaDD wglide2003 Denver Yes 25 2/3/15
Review by wglide2003 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Sophia several times and it just keeps getting better. She is always dressed to impress, so much so that I have thought I should be taking her to lunch at the Four Seasons. Sophia's attitude has been willing to please. Her incall is spotless and very inviting With respect to the lady the intimate details shall remain between the two of us. I will say that her skills are the best and I will be returning time after time Thank you Sophia, see you soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Abigail average1 Denver Yes 11 2/3/15
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This fantasy is from 2 weeks ago, so I apologize for the lateness of the review. My fantasy of seeing Abigail would go like this. Easy set up after providing her my info. I was met by a lovely lady with an incredible body and soft skin. We started slowly with an erotic back massage that was very orally inclined. I got to return the favor. Some very nice UTF and all I can say is that she can really ride. Abigail is a pleasure to be with and her body is a delight to enjoy. It made for a VERY nice afternoon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jess (806) aka Courtney Rbs570708 Louisville Yes 5 2/3/15
Review by Rbs570708 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/15
Time: 1 hr Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up was the typical, two call. Please note she has a new number (817-617-1669). She greeted me in a nightgown, and what a lovely body! Excellent MMs, slender waist, and a very nice rounded bottom. She's a great collection of curves. Courtney was friendly and relaxing, and we talked as I got comfortable. I am recovering from surgery (shoulder) so asked Courtney to take the lead. I'd asked for sensuality, and got a treat. Courtney started with a delightful Russian. I just laid back and enjoyed the feeling and sight. Afterwards the cover went on for translated french. Let me say the lady has tremendous skills. Good eye contact, nice slurping, excellent movement. I could have lost it easily. She's really good. Given my bad wing, Courtney climbed on cowgirl. Let me say, the ride was excellent. Those great breast pressed to my chest, slender waist, and tremendous movement. I enjoyed it so much I just let her go all the way. She's a delightful companion, worth spending time with. Enjoy her and treat her nice.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kari searchrt Denver Yes 11 2/3/15
Review by searchrt (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Meet after phone call easy to set up. Friendly attitude during set up and while visiting. Accomodating and seemed to enjoy our activities which really hightened the pleasure for me. Enjoyed easy converation post activities no sense of hurry.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heather BP-4506 richard80020 Denver No 1 2/3/15
Review by richard80020 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! WORST PROVIDER EVER. ***RIPOFF** I clearly TOFTT here. She has two ads, one in Body Rubs, the other in Escort....WITH THE SAME NUMBER. I liked her pics and had tried to connect several times previous. She claims her pics are her own. I doubt it, but I couldn't be sure as she was fully, even overly dressed the entire time. I got there a couple minutes late, found the apt. Once inside it was, place the "donation" there and go upstairs (loft bedroom) and undress. She came up, then asked if I had on boxers.... a bad sign. She gave me a towel to "cover myself" had me lay on the bed and got on fully clothed....and remained so for the entire time. I then was slathered with lotion on my back and legs for about an hour. She then got up and was about to go downstairs. I queried her about the session, noting the dual ads. She countered that the escort ads, "Was for dates....you called for a body rub". I asked if it had been 90 minutes already and she replied that she allowed the last 15 minutes for "you to get dressed". NO FLIP GENTLEMEN! NONE!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Whitney / Tiffany sundowwner Denver No 1 2/2/15
Review by sundowwner (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So this is a case of TOFTT! Whitney (also goes by Tiffany) advertises in Body Rub section so BP. She's an attractive girl however it wasn't the girl on the pics. She arrived on time for outcall & collects the donation right away and lets you know the session is only half hour. Which is just a light rub, table dancing, and upselling if you wanted to do mutual touching. She encourages self service which I'm surprised she didn't want to upsell that as well. Poor attitude, self service and a table dance you could've gotten at a local gentleman's club and had a much better time. I won't be seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos 911C4 Denver Yes 112 2/2/15
Review by 911C4 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After a run of not-so-good and even some bad providers I finally found what I was looking for. Joslyn Smith! I still have a smile on face 5 hours later when I think of her. I met her at her incall location in Denver, between Downtown and DTC. We texted each other throughout the day. Her upbeat attitude shined through her texts and into our meeting. When I arrived she seemed a little nervous but gradually relaxed. She told me a lot about herself, and we talked about the hobby and how much we both enjoyed it. Believe it or not, she knew me from my reviews. I was impressed! After talking about sex for a while, I couldn't take it any longer and ripped off my clothes. So did she. And then the rest of the time became a blur. Fantastic UTF (I am a larger than average guy and her goal was to deep throat me all the way, and she did!) DATY, BLS, multiple positions, and more. I really loved it when she drooled into my mouth and let me swallow her sweet spit. So hot. We had non-stop fun for over an hour before I finally popped while she did some great BLS while I stroked myself to an orgasm. I'm sure she came at least 4 or 5 times. We rocked that bed! Time was up, but I could have stayed with her all night and kept on rocking! Thanks Joslyn!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Erika Castro-BANNED OhSoFun Denver Yes 3 2/1/15
Review by OhSoFun (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Erika is an enticing, bit sassy Colombian beauty that so knows how to use her toned curves, sweet lips, soft hands and seductive charm to make the experience memorable. I loved the look of her red lips and the feel of her juicy kisses. She really gets off on daty, so I spent an ample amount of time enjoying her other sweet lips. We enjoy a 69 position for quite a while before we moved on to some cowgirl play, however, I was so aroused by then, I was a bit quick on the draw. She then gave me an enthusiastic sensual massage and I returned the favor with another kitty licking. Erika was visiting with her friend Angel Gomez and I am so looking forward to their return.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly Fuchs diggin dog Denver Yes 56 2/1/15
Review by diggin dog (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Francesca is what I would call a "Spinner MILF." She is very outgoing and personable and she is a great conversationalist on many subjects. Her previous reviews are accurate so I won't go into details about the session itself. The appointment was a breeze to set up with the usual 2 call format, and her incall was easy to find. I look forward to seeing her again soon when my schedule permits. Thanks Francesca!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adelina Adduci sparkey600 Denver Yes 28 2/1/15
Review by sparkey600 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw this pretty lady on short notice. After she screened me she agreed to meet with me. Gods and fishes I'm so glad we got together. A very nice, relaxing massage with a very nice finish. I know this review is much over due, before my injury, but I have to say thank you for the time you took to get to know me. I look forward to seeing you in the future.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rebecca-2842 patpending Denver Yes 12 2/1/15
Review by patpending (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my second visit with Rebecca. The first was very good, but this one was much, much better. The FBSM was excellent, very relaxing and stimulating at the same time. Lots of teasing, which I really like. Sometime after the rub started, she brushed against my hand, and I realized her she was no longer wearing her robe. I started to rub my hand up and down her legs which she encouraged by her movements, and then between her legs which she responded to favorably also. She asked me if I was eady to flip, of course I was. Her hands continued to stimulate me as my hands explored her body. I watched as she started some UTF. Very nice slow teasing technique. When she asked if I wanted to move to the bed , I eagerly agreed. Once there, I returned her favors with some DATY which she enjoyed if her moans and actions were an indication. After a while she put the cover on me, pulled me on top, and I enjoyed her in MISH. She gave me a great finish, and allowed me to freshen up in her shower. I had a very satisfying and enjoyable time with Rebecca.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lo cs-be-happy Colorado Springs Yes 2 2/1/15
Review by cs-be-happy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Her incall location was an OK hotel in central Colorado Springs, I wouldn't say a nice hotel, but nice enough. We arranged everything by text, then I called to get her room number once I got there. I met Lo at the door, she greeted me wearing her underwear and a revealing shirt with a big smile. We sat on the edge of the bed and talked for a bit, then she gave me a big hug and asked me to lie down for a little massage. While I got undressed, I asked her if she would undress too. She did, and she has an amazing body, beautiful breasts and a perfect ass. I asked her for another hug and it was awesome! She gave me a quick and nice little body rub. From there she did the flip and sat on my chest while rubbing my legs. All other activities happened as described above, & I had it was awesome! I think Lo is cute, funny, super sexy, and very engaging. She is a pleasure to spend time with. She's not a clock watcher. We used every minute of the 30 minutes, maybe a few more, and next time I think I will definitely do the hour with her. She is a treasure that is new to Colorado. Be nice to her, treat her right & respectful, she deserves it! This girl definitely made me very happy!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kate (Asian CMT) cs-be-happy Denver Yes 12 2/1/15
Review by cs-be-happy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was in a pinch because I had scheduled with another Denver provider for FBSM near Denver, but that fell through, and a few other providers I was interested in were not answering or not available. So I went to the backpage and found Kate's ad and thought I'd give it a shot. She answered and was able to schedule promptly. After that I was able to find her TOB reviews and have a better idea of what was going to happen. Everything was pretty much like the old TOB reviews. Kate is an attractive and pleasant person, she greeted me at the door with a smile and wearing a very cute and tight miniskirt. She took me to her massage room, asked me to get undressed, and came back wearing nothing but a thong. She is definitely a massage therapist, and gives a very good therapeutic massage. My problem is the same as other reviewers, she is not very welcoming to mutual touch, and she doesn't transmit that vibe that makes you feel comfortable in a sensual way. A good provider smiles and wants you to feel aroused and sensual, they want to make you intensely turned on. Unfortunately, I didn't get any of that from Kate. The HE was very mechanical and not very satisfying. She was jumpy if I tried to touch her body, didn't like making eye contact or smiling toward me, and asked me to stay still because she "needed to focus" on me. Even after I said that for me to get aroused I need to focus on her too! Pros: Very good therapeutic massage from an attractive provider. Cons: No sensual connection at all.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds Jackkent Denver Yes 142 2/1/15
Review by Jackkent (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/2/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Reese greeted me with a big hug that brought my manhood to attention. She has a beautiful face and though clothed, I knew I was in for an adventure. We both disrobed and when I saw her body my manhood started to ache as my erection grew even stronger. Reese as has an amazing body. Her skin is perfectly tanned all over like a bronze goddess yet her skin is soft and smooth. Sensing my condition she had me lay down and gave me some wonderful UTF. My hands were all over everything I could reach. When I was at my limit I suggest we swap places, something she was all to happy to do. DATY was smooth, tasty and very responsive. The main course was the best with us toying with several positions until I emptied myself deep inside her. She is not a clock watched as we continued to chat as she helped clean me up. I'd love to keep her to myself but I am sure she will catch your eye too. Be good to her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Logan-8631 flyguy Denver Yes 20 2/1/15
Review by flyguy (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/2/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Fantastic experience is all I can say. She is very open minded, DT, Greek, amazing eye contact. all done with enthusiasm. Very punctual with easy setup. My new ATF


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Connie twheywood-2474 Colorado Springs Yes 1 2/1/15
Review by twheywood-2474 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/2/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well, kept seeing her ads on backpage and decided to TOFTT. I am so glad I did. She is the girl in the pictures, just not sure if she was the one in the black dress with the pink sweater. Either way, texted to set up and she was very flexible with time. Once I arrived, it was simple text of room number. When I walked in she looked great. She had her hair pulled into two pigtails and was wearing a very pretty dress. I asked to take a shower which she kindly agreed to. Once I came out, she went the extra mile to make sure I was comfortable. We engaged in every activity you can think of. She was more than willing to accommodate any request and she is definitely a super soaker. Her UTF was great and the DATY was amazing! I could still be down there just thinking about it right now. She then showed me how she squirts and we went missionary, then we went to some doggie, then Greek doggie, then UTF, followed by some Greek asain cowgirl. We were going for about 45 minutes and I felt like I had channeled my inner porn star by lasting as long as I had. She is definitely a PSE. We finally wound up in UTF for the finish and it was NQNS. Aft ward we talked some and she is the most down to earth, nicest provider I have ever had the experience with. She is my new ATF and I cannot wait to see her again. I asked her if I could write a review for her and she was emphatic with a yes. The only reason I wanted to write a review is because she deserves to be known as one of, if not the best in the state. I want her to be able to make as much as possible and think everyone should run to see her. Best experience ever!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy-6491 patskiman Denver Yes 1 2/1/15
Review by patskiman (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/2/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wanted to start weekend off with some relaxation and began to search, found Roxy on BP and she looked somewhat intriguing although she did not have any reviews. Gave her a call and chatted some and she was actually very close by so made arrangements for morning delight. She showed up welcomed me with a little DFK and we proceeded to playroom. She does this part time in conjunction with another job so she is just getting in to this and thus a very low volume provider. She said she had a thirst and requested some libation which I provided from a local Brewery. Almost immediately requested donation which was a little bit of a put-off but then again she did not know me either. Gave her donation which she put way without counting which shows some trust. We then proceed to get involved in the above listed activities which she seemed to enjoy as well. Upon completion of first round we talked a little about the hobby and I suggested she may want to get some reviews and join P411 for her protection and help her with verification. Began second round and although she was engaged she did not have level of enthusiasm as you would get from a Fantastic provider thus the only good rating. We finished up and chatted a little more. I suppose part of the less than enthusiastic encounter was due to the first session. Yet several of my other recent first time encounters have been phenomenal. In any event like any other provider YMMV and perhaps on next session things will only go up. She will now have a review and it will at least give her some legitimacy as a provider. Welcome to the Hobby and enjoy


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel jerimiahd Denver Yes 50 2/1/15
Review by jerimiahd (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm not sure where to start, but Ms. Natalia is quite possibly the best erotic experience that I have ever had either in or out of the hobby. She is one hot blooded latin woman who is hell bent on pleasing her man. The time and companionship is highly recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexyciara702 GentleJeff Las Vegas Yes 1 2/1/15
Review by GentleJeff (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Another fine lady for those who prefer a mature experienced lady. Ciara is an absolute sweetheart with a naughy side. And if you like a lady who enjoys getting off and you handle her right you won't be disappointed. The only negative about Ciara is that she does live in my town so I can see her more often (my wallet likes that though). We met for drinks and then went to my room for some fun and it was fabulous. She's not a clock watcher and can carry on a good conversation. One of the best GFE's in Vegas.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mandys14u GentleJeff Las Vegas Yes 3 2/1/15
Review by GentleJeff (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Gentleman if you are looking for an MILF who is experienced, a GFE and an all around fun time Mandy is your lady. She's mature so don't be expecting a 21 YO body. However, she's in good shape and enjoys giving and receiving. We met for drinks in a bar, played some slots (she taught me a few things there)' went to the top of the Stratosphere (literally) for while to enjoy the view and the went back to my room and I got to enjoy more than the view and go into the stratosphere (metaphorically). Mandy is new to the town but not to the trade. Her ad is correct, no limitts (although I don't know if Greek is on the menu - never got around to that). Not a clock watcher and usually only books one date a night so you'll have her sole attention and adoration. She does like to talk but also knows how to listen. Have fun!


Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DanicaDash bigmanj Denver Yes 3 2/1/15
Review by bigmanj (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ok so I was lucky enough to prebook with her while she was in Denver and WOW she was amazing. I showed up a little early to a nice hotel in DTC txted her she had me come up greeted me with a nice kiss and a warm hug. We talked for abit to get comfortable with each other which took no time at all. I hit the shower before we started and when we did it was outstanding. I told her I was really only their for her UTF skills which are some of the best I've come across so far. she basically drooled and DT the entire time and it was amazing I CIM no problem she didn't run away but latched on harder! We talked for abit then started over again same thing but she varied her style and made me CiM yet again. It was well worth the visit seriously guys next time she is in town prebook with her.


Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-32-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Logan-8631 supergreek138 Denver Yes 20 2/1/15
Review by supergreek138 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm pretty selfish, so I have mixed feelings about writing this review. I guess what I'm saying, is I want Lisa all to myself. I've been at this awhile, and she's the best I've been with. She's a true diamond and a fantastic find off of BP. She is very personable and accommodating. She has an incredible body, and if you treat her with respect, you will have the keys to the kingdom. Her menu is pretty extensive, and in our short time together, I certainly partook. Treat her right so she doesn't get jaded. I want her around for a long time to come. Thanks Lisa. I can't wait to see you again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy Biltmore-7681 angus.mcgongagle Denver Yes 4 2/1/15
Review by angus.mcgongagle (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had been looking for a local regular for a while and settled upon visiting Stacy. I tend to like the slightly trampy, thinner and younger girls so her body, etc... was right up my alley. Set up and getting to her location was easy and the usual. Upon entry she definitely has the looks of a 23-ish year old. She enjoys the 420 here in Colorado, as was evident by the odors in her room. We chatted for a few minutes during which time she proceeded getting comfortable as did I. She got out a cover and proceeded with applying it. I'm not a big fan of jumping right into the last few pages of a book, if you know what I mean, but seeing as this was my first visit with her I didn't want to exactly rock the boat and I wasn't completely certain where the encounter was going to go. She began with some TF to get mini me happy, which went on for a handful of minutes. I asked for some 69 during which time she totally was into me paying attention to her gorgeous and delicious kitty. She was literally grinding her clit into my face and was quite vocal about encouraging me to suck said clit. This went on for a few more minutes after which she hopped off and asked if I was ready. Well duh. She got on top and rode me hard and fast. A little too fast for this sometimes short fused guy, since I was quickly ready to cum. I let her know I was getting ready to blow and she slowed way down, but to no avail. She hopped off just before I was done cumming and grabbed the tip of mini me and pinched him a few times which it's fun/nice/sexy when the girl likes to tease and elicit a convulsion or two from me. A few seconds later she got off the bed (bad sign) and quickly put her panties back on. She picked up her cigarettes and asked if it was OK if she smoked. I took that as her indication she was "done" so I got up and flushed the cover. She sat back on the bed (topless) and I laid naked back down next to her so I was still able to see her slightly non-perky little breasts while we talked for about 20 more minutes. All told, the fun time probably lasted about 15 minutes, so I probably would've rather not opted for the full hour. Her body and fun sexiness are right up my alley, so I may see her again to further enjoy her company however I would've rather she take a little bit of time first to enjoy some warm up activities (kissing, caressing, massage, talking, etc..). I really appreciate it when a girl is service oriented about this hobby to the point of taking some time to enjoy the warm up phase of our interactions. This being our first visit together, I get the impression she's 3G.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mandi Mason WaitingItOut Denver Yes 26 1/29/15
Review by WaitingItOut (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A week before we actually met, I sent Mandi a P411 prebook request about 7 days out. She was advertising a special rate and I thought I'd take advantage of timing. I'd wanted to meet her but her higher pricing had always kept her lower on my list. I never heard back although I could see she'd been on P411. At the time, I'd also sent an email stating that I'd sent a P411. My P411 account is set to inform me if anyone views my profile and I received no notifications. I began to think that maybe I'd offended somehow (I did ask if the special would be in effect the following week). I didn't attempt any followup. Not viewing a P411 profile seems to be the usual behavior and not something I usually care about. I only bring it up because of it's connection with a forum discussion. The following week I saw that Mandi was advertising a new schedule and the same lower rate. Looking at my schedule, I figured that I needed to set up something that morning. At 8 AM, I sent an email, made a phone call, left a voice mail for an 11 AM session. Her voice mail indicated that she like texts, too, so I sent a text. At 9 AM, her text response was "11 is OK" and a few more confirmed the general location. Still no confirmation that she'd viewed my P411. It was snowing that morning and roads were not great. When I was 10 minutes and a few miles away from the first checkpoint, I sent a text telling her where I was. I arrived at the first cross streets right at 11. I sent a text stating that and a few minutes later got a text back asking me to call. No answer. Try again, success. Then disconnected before I got the directions. Call back, voice mail. Meanwhile I miss her call. Call back, success. Rather than just give me an address, she gave me directions to the next intersection a mile away. I often swap my left and right directions and this caused another several minutes of delay - an address would've eliminated that problem. I also used to live in that neighborhood, took an alternate, quicker route, and ended up a couple of blocks north. Another phone call to get straightened out. I finally arrive, park (older apartment building in an old Denver neighborhood), then call to get the building code. For whatever reason, I could not open that door. After tackling my inner moron, I was inside and THEN was given the room number. She asks that I not repeat it too loud so the neighbors won't hear me. If that's been a problem, why not give it to me before I enter the building? She let me in and gave me a hug - my phone shows 11:20. She's concerned that we won't have enough time because she has someplace to be after our session. I ask if I need to be out by noon and I think she said not to worry about it. Honestly, not that big a deal to me at the time as I felt some responsiblity for adding to the delays. She's dressed in lingerie and heels, looks very nice but seems distracted. She tries to get some music going through her phone and/or flatscreen while I use the bathroom. I stand around and converse with her while she's futzing around, then find the room where we'll hang out. Small, cozy, nicely decorated. I take off most of my clothes and lay down. The music is streaming intermittently while she tosses a couple of condoms and a wipe on the bed next to me, rearranges some items on the shelves in the room, and grabs a bottle of lube. She strips down and I figure out that's what I'm supposed to do as well. She says something like "we'll start with a massage, lay on your stomach" - I do as commanded and she starts randomly rubbing my back using massage candle oil, asking me about myself. At this point, I'm reminded of my doctor's appointment the previous week to have some warts frozen, right down to the shelves with supplies and the nurse setting up for the doctor. She tells me to turn over and starts pulling on my totally limp dick (described elsewhere as harvesting a nightcrawler). I'm not into it so she goes UTF which is actually very nice and turns things around quickly. Putting a cover on me, she then leans over to give me a quick peck on the lips (only one of two kisses I can remember during the session) and flops down on her back next to me. Oh, this is the main event? In the few seconds it takes for me to change positions my nightcrawler disappears back underground. I ask for DATY thinking it might get me going again and am allowed. I'm not confident in my oral skills but I think she got somewhere nice so that's satisfying for me. I'm still limp though. She resuscitates me with TF (very good) then lays on her back again. My mojo is finally rising and I try to focus on this beautiful girl underneath me. I hear encouraging sounds from her. We switch to doggy but it's clear that I'm hitting a little too deep - she's in a strange off-axis position from my thrusts. I'm driving straight and she's trying to turn left. I try to be careful and watch my depth. Maybe better if you lay down, I say, switching to lazy dog. That works for me. I like what I see. A minute later I feel the exit ramp coming up and I'm not sure when the next one is so I take it. No lingering as she reaches around to guide me out. Clean up was quick and efficient. She's more personable and relaxed as I meet her cute little lover of a dog and we talk for a bit. I start getting dressed and she's says, nicely, that I don't have to leave right away. We talk about the neighborhood and her origins. She offers me a shower but I decline. When I get in my car, the dashboard clock shows 12:01. I have low-T and I've chosen to forego testosterone treatments so I'm still trying to figure out how to work with my changing body and libido. I've found that chemistry isn't necessary but atmosphere and attitude can make a big difference. Maybe most guys could power through what I felt was ignorance around creating sexual tension, body language, sensual touch - even a good 3G session has these. Mandi's got a lot of fantastic reviews so the "clinical" atmosphere that I perceived and described here really threw me off. On her website, I think she states that her services vary with the person. I don't know if I received what she thought I'd like or just what she felt like giving to me. Maybe her routine works for 9 out of 10 and I'm outside the curve. Maybe I just didn't do it for her. She's very cute, pretty, has a hot, young body and maybe on a different day things might have gone better for both of us. As far as customer service, I did suggest she tell first-time visitors to allow a few extra minutes for final navigation. Better yet, if she would text an address and specific parking information for the second direction, seems that would be quicker. An app like AirDroid would make it even easier for her. Using pre-recorded music would eliminate the risk of faulty streaming cutting into the mood. I do have a nice mental snapshot of my "exit ramp" moment so that's nice but, given the choices on the review form, I'll have to go with NOT GOOD. Incall was great - I love older, charming apartments and I miss that environment. Customer service was poor, attitude ranged from distracted to pleasant. Appearance was top-notch, just like her photos. REBUTTAL: The client was given my location, and he did arrive 20 minutes late. We started to get things going, when I did my inspection I had a few questions that he was not able to answer to my satisfaction. I told him I would not go through with the session. I terminated the session immediately!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Logan-8631 ynot132 Denver Yes 20 1/29/15
Review by ynot132 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lisa is the most sensual women I ever met. The incall was a nice hotel, when she met me at the door she was very laid back and very at ease. After some small talk we got going pretty quickly with DATY which she really enjoyed. This was a super plus for me, since in life there is no better experience than having a women cum with your face between her legs. The rest of the session was phenomenal she truly wants to please and does it very well. I will definitely be coming back to see her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Logan-8631 Endgame19 Denver Yes 20 1/29/15
Review by Endgame19 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She met me at the door to her hotel room dressed casually as it had gotten very cold out that day after a couple of nice warm days in a row so I understood the need for layers. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and invited me in. She apologized for the extra clothing but said we would help warm eachother up in no time and she was right! We started off getting her undressed and making out for a few minutes while i caressed her whole body. Once we were both fully disrobed I started with some DATY, which was tasty and she was very appreciative, vocal and enthusiastic about the work being done down there. After that she reciprocated with some UTF which was so good that after round one she just kept going on to round 2 no hesitation, barely came up for air and that's just rare. She enjoys her UTF immensely and so did I. We talked for a bit while I recovered from the experience and then went on to round 3, yes round 3... Not bragging, she's really that awesome that I could pull off a 3rd round in one session, that never happens. Needless to say after some CG, RCG and lots more kissing I was spent and she shook for about a good 5 min before she could roll off me, her legs were a bit weak apparently. We chatted some more and then sadly it was time to leave. I'll be back that's for sure. Thanks Lisa!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds SamIam Denver Yes 142 1/29/15
Review by SamIam (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was impressed by the cleverness of her EB ad (How do you like to eat your reeses?) When I saw that she was GFE I was intrigued. When I saw her pictures I was overwhelmed and ready to experience her. Easy schedule through P411 and emails. She is every much the GFE and hottie her pictures portrayed. Without going into details I had a blast with Reese and plan to eat her again. She is a great addition to the many choices available but one that I would highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Devin Beau Denver Yes 1 1/29/15
Review by Beau (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Came to visit after normal contact routine. she was not the girl in the ad but was prettier and had a winning smile. Almost left because it wasn't the same girl I expected, but she charmed me. It was well worth it. after some TF and hand work with oil, she got on and rode me like pro, and did a marvelous job of finishing me off. I have been back, because she is a gem.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HayLeigh Renee-9198 speedfork-4794 Colorado Springs Yes 12 1/29/15
Review by speedfork-4794 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw HayLeigh about 2 weeks ago. I had an absolutely fantastic time with this woman. She is very sweet, very attentive and very clean. She let me in and she was looking so fine. If you like them thick like me you will be in heaven. Her skin is very soft and very firm and she has tremendous assets. All activities were performed with gusto. I'm new to hobbying and was nervous coming in but she put me at ease and I felt very comfortable with her. I will definitely be seeing her again soon I hope. Overall, I left with a huge smile. She really made me feel like the only man in the world for that hour which is exactly what I needed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kendall-6646 REDACTED-3107 Boulder No 1 1/29/15
Review by REDACTED-3107 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/15
Time: Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Total waste of time, dicked me around for hours. Told me midnight, I waited until 1230, texted four times, she finally texted back asking if she came, if I would try to "switch things up on her." I said of course not, but, you haven't even left yet? It takes an hour to get here from Denver. She said, she'd try for 2am. I texted at 2 and at 220, no response. Total waste of time, she may be hot or she may not be (has several stellar reviews on ECCIE), but, she's flaky and blew me off twice in one night. I would not recommend bothering with her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexaPulse BBK5001 Denver Yes 29 1/29/15
Review by BBK5001 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Alexa several times now, screening and scheduling is easy through P411, Alexa's communication is always timely and very friendly. Alexa is a lovely fit Latin lady with long black hair and dark mysterious eyes that smile sweetly or mischievously depending on her mood, she's blessed with lovely curves and an incomparable derriere. Don't make the mistake of judging her solely by her looks however, she's an intelligent woman with a great sense of humor and excellent conversation. I always reach a point during her massages that I become speechless, she's sensitive to this and knows when it's best to just let you enjoy the experience without words. Her Denver incall is well appointed and equipped for both massage and kink, shower (before and after) and toiletries are provided; nothing is left to chance. On this most recent occasion I was looking to spoil myself with a long FBSM session and Alexa was willing to indulge me. She met me at the door, dressed to impress as always, and we shared a quick hug. Sultry music accompanied our time together and Alexa indulged me with a switch rub and a wonderful long slow body-to-body massage that combines the best of sensuality while subtly working out the kinks. Time with Alexa is always relaxing and leaves me feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. If you're looking for a wonderfully relaxing time, an opportunity to indulge in some unabashed sensuality, an experience that will leave your head spinning and your knees week, then Alexa is sure to please. Thank you again Alexa, for a wonderful time. Oh, if you're really looking to go over-the-top, Sensual Violet and Alexa Pulse do offer a four-hand body-to-body massage that is to die for. I challenge you to indulge in that and see if you can still walk a straight line.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denise -BP ala_carte Denver Yes 3 1/29/15
Review by ala_carte (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the good fortune of meeting Ruby when my ATF and backups were unavailable some time ago, so this review is long overdue. I found an ad in BP about a "yummy latina" and figured why not? So, I let my fingers do the walking. Communication was actually pretty simple - email, provide contact phone number and briefly discuss appointment time, then address provided. She operates out of a private condo/apartment in a very nice gated complex around 225 and Parker (SE Denver). Upon arrival, I was greeted with a friendly hug by a very attractive, petite, curvy (like J-lo curvy!) beauty who led me to the massage table and left me to get prepared. Upon her return, I laid face down and the session started, as well as some good conversation. The session grew more sensual as time passed and when she worked my anterior, things really heated up and she provided a great finish. Ruby is a talented artist and a truly sensual woman who seems to prefer being somewhat under the radar and low key. The session was very satisfying and I have returned a few times to enjoy the peaceful company and sensual touch that she provides.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justina Carter geecue2 Denver Yes 37 1/28/15
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Decided it was time to see Justina again, the last time was so good. Real nice incall location, very easy to find ample parking. Justina still the same sexy, easy going lady, makes you feel comfortable immediately. She was wearing the thigh high nylons I requested and some very sexy pink lingere, could not keep my hands off her. The door opened and a real nice DFK to get things going. She told me to come sit with her on the sofa for awhile to chat a little bit. She is very funny and inteligent young lady. Could not keep from caressing her while we were sitting and chatting. She kind of laughed and said well you definitely did not come here to chat so she escorted me to the bedroom where the fireworks started. Told her no tying down my hands this time wanted to be able to use them on her, she laughed and said no problem. She started by sitting at the edge of the bed where I kissed and caressed her feet and sexy legs. We layed down on the bed where I had her remove the lingerie and the sexy panties she had on. Alot more DFK , where I eventually kissed my way down to each breast, then for some amazing, sweet and tasty DATY. Must have stopped and went back for more about 4 times, she jokingly told me you can't get enough can you. She really seemed to enjoy herself a lot, could feel her shuddering a lot. Next it was my turn for some really excellent UTF, BLS, teasing, she loves to tease you when performing UTF, she brought out her toy to use also, did all I could to hold back. This went on for quite awhile, next she got me suited up and climbed on top for some hot CG, almost lost it there, but told her I wanted to finish in 69, CIM which she eagerly agreed too. Wanted to taste that kitty again. Could not hold on and exploded, totally drained, she cleaned me up and we cuddled and chatted and got caught up with things going on. She does MSOG and asked if I could go again, knew it was not going to happen. The time went by fast, she is definitely not a clock watcher. Will definitely see Justina again for sure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justina Carter ftc.oral Fort Collins Yes 37 1/28/15
Review by ftc.oral (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had been chatting with her on Twitter. Her personality alone made the decision to see her pretty easy. She is an incredibly smart lady and loves to have fun. Showed up at her hotel to a stunningly sexy, petite lady in a lacey black bra and panties. We sat and chatted for a few minutes before she started unbuttoning my shirt. We got comfy on the bed and she immediately took the reigns. Without going into a ton of detail, she knows how to use her tongue ring and likes to be a little mischievous. She isn't afraid to tell you what she wants and likes and truly enjoys the fun of the time together. Overall, beautiful lady, with an incredible body, and a fun personality. Can't go wrong.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Fierce-6748 Kohn Denver No 67 1/28/15
Review by Kohn (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/15
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had been playing phone/text tag with Sasha for a few weeks. She had always seemed sweet and sincere. Anyways, we finally made an appointment that worked for the both of us even though you could tell she had a cold. I was very excited as I have read her reviews. So, standard 2 call system. I called when I was close and it went straight to voicemail. I waited and tried again with the same result. I texted her and she replied she was running 10 minutes late. I asked if she would be freshened up and how long it would take. She told me of course and offered a discount and she wouldn't be long. Well after 20minutes I left. She sent a text 30 mins after the appointed time saying she was ready. I told her I really wanted to see her but wasn't worth 30 mins of my time. She apologized again and told me her schedule doesn't always work out. That's when I told her "you double booked" She claimed it was a mix up and thought her client wanted a hhr. I told her she should have explained the situation to either me or him to avoid the confusion and that I either wanted a better discount or she could contact me tomorrow before she started working and we could make another appointment. I'm super disappointed, I really wanted to see her but, at this point I would never call her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly-7674 zxstasy Denver Yes 1 1/28/15
Review by zxstasy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shelly has a pretty smile with ocean blue eyes, a great personality, always smiling. She brought some very sexy outfits, thigh highs and slut heels and changed into them after she got here. Once she is in the bedroom,. she is super hot, loves sex and it shows! She is more than a GFE, more like a PSE. She does it all, bbbj, dfk and loves daty too! She just can't seem to get enough, she doesn't watch the clock, and she can have multiple O's too. She says she doesn't squirt but I saw it with my own eyes! She is not only a moaner, but a screamer as well, and she loves her pussy played with and sucked on for hours. She loves being eaten out and she'd let you do that all night long as she's just loves it. She's a gem, she's now my ATF, definitely worth repeating, over and over again! They just don't come this hot and sexy!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gia-4564 alterego Boulder Yes 1 1/28/15
Review by alterego (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/15
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is one very sexy woman. Her body is as pictured. I have seen her a number of times in Aurora and now up north. Used to operate under the radar so was hard to find.. Worth the trip..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH gntlmanbear Denver Yes 47 1/28/15
Review by gntlmanbear (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Carly's posting for some time. Tried several times to see her but it never worked out, that is until this last time. Setup was a little difficult,Carly would only text, so it took about 45 minutes to work it out. Once I arrived she met me at the door wearing a bathrobe and the red see through nighty in her posting. We started with her giving me a nice back rub from my shoulders to my ankles. When I rolled unto my back we kissed and caressed each other. If you think her tits look nice in her pictures, wait until you get to see, massage, kiss, and suck on them. Carly's nipples are the size of pencil erasers. She is very good at devouring a cock. When Carlyle wraps her twins around you and sucks you as you emerge from the top of her cleavage it's almost more then you can take. I ate her for while which she seemed to enjoy, went onto doggy with a cover, then I finished in her mouth, and Carly swallows. Her pictures are her and fairly recent, although I would put her in her early 50's. She is very pretty and most accommodating. If you get the opportunity to meet with Carly I highly recommend her. I've seen a few of the providers posting on BP and Carly is the best up to now.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Summer Hummer sy Denver Yes 13 1/27/15
Review by sy (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very sweet girl although her bp photos are not accurate. Reviews on T.O.B under Britany7394 Summer(bp)2954 & Summer5491 Current website:


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Logan-8631 INVNO1 Denver Yes 20 1/27/15
Review by INVNO1 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great visit with Lisa. She is happy personality with perfect body (for my taste) and attractive looks. It seemed like we clicked with all activities. Definitely will see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sky twheywood-2474 Colorado Springs Yes 1 1/27/15
Review by twheywood-2474 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Sky last week. Sessions was very good, only complaint was it took her almost 20 minutes after our scheduled time to be ready. She seemed very accommodating to requests and only no-no's were CIM and Greek. I absolutely plan on seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicholeofdenver Tgitgi65 Denver Yes 70 1/27/15
Review by Tgitgi65 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I just back from having a really great time with Nichole. It's been way to long since I saw her last and she was even better today than I remembered her. She's got a great attitude; laid back yet enthusiastic and very open and accommodating. Setting up the appointment was easy via phone and p411 (it always has been; I've never had a hard time getting together with her) and her incall is easy to find. I don't like to go into too many details, but all of the activities we engaged in were very extremely enjoyable.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reign olderfunny Colorado Springs Yes 1 1/27/15
Review by olderfunny (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Rain is newly-active in town, though she's experienced. She's a wonderful provider. Her ad is accurate--she's petite, but very gentle, well-spoken, with very soft, very dark skin. She gives superb DFK--very soft full lips that suck on yours lips, her tongue seeking yours. While we kissed she leaned her body into mine, feeling for my hard-on. Which then got harder. The same wonderful lips sucked firmly on my cock--what a sight to watch. I loved watching her pillow-like dark brown lips around the pale pink tip of my dick. Her small soft breasts were just a perfect handful, and Rain gasped in appreciation when my thumbs stroked her hard very dark nipples. She loves DATY, and had at least one big O for me, as she pulled hard on her nipples and my tongue sucked on her mound of Venus and my finger stroking her G spot. She likes ass-play and licking, but not penetration. She sat on me next, pumping up and down while I stroked those soft little breasts and hard nipples. We finished mish, and I knew I'd see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya-3059 TooHot32 Denver Yes 1 1/27/15
Review by TooHot32 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Pictures so good u almost think its the police...and if she.isn't 18 she is either 19 or maybe.17 lol just kidding she seems of legal age (looks around). Anyway i first texted her because another girl was late and i.thought she wasn't coming. She said she happened to be passing by longmont and could see me right away, but unfortunately the other girl.showed up and was an injured 3ger. The next day i tried to get her to come, no response...then the next day she responded but then stopped replying when i asked.about an outcall. Finally the next day she agreed to meet. In walks in a beautiful platinum young blonde just like her pictures. Very sweet and polite girl we talked for a good 15 minutes before heading.off.to.bed. She lost her gum in my bed and was so hot giving head. Cutest perky little boobs and can't complain about the.full service. Finished.doggie style were i did not last long, really wanted to try greek.but.she is.so young i almost.felt like a pedophile so I didnt ask. Ended a little early she used the.restroom and was on her way. She was very nice to see and a blessing to her clients. I feel very lucky.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi BP flyguy Denver No 1 1/27/15
Review by flyguy (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had to take one for the team after my original cancelled.last minute trolled BP and saw what I believed to be a tall caucasian blond. What I got was a light skinned mixed girl with bleached blond hair, pics are definitely not her. To her credit she did have a nice petite young body but that was the only good. So many rules, No BJ, playing with breasts, FIV, kept insisting I hurry up, just pretty much layed there. STAY AWAY!!I do not recommend


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shay Butter-8051 CanuckOnTheRun Colorado Springs Yes 7 1/27/15
Review by CanuckOnTheRun (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After a little confusion about what hotel i was at, Shay arrived around noon for some mid-day fun. The only SP I've ever met who stopped on the way to pick up gourmet donuts! The donuts were amazing, as was Shay. Funny, flirty, friendly, and when we got down to business, freaky and fun. Started with some DFK, and then I dived face-first in for some DATY. I've never met a pussy I didn't like, and Shay's was no exception. Clean, fresh, great taste, and sweet damn, the waterworks were crazy! Gusher after gusher after gusher, to the point where I was starting to a) feel a little sorry for the cleaning lady and b) glad that I had a second queen bed to sleep in that night. After making her cum at least 7 or 8 times, we switched and she went to town with some UTF. She does not understate her skills in this department. She is a master of her craft, and it shows. I wanted to finish in her mouth, but I wanted her to cum again at the same time, so I had her swing her ass around to where I could apply some digits. I got her off a few more times while she worked me like a superstar until I CIM. That was the first 20 minutes of action. I thought I'd be ready to go again (MSOG offered) but after cooling down a bit, decided to just cuddle a bit and chat/DFK some more. Eventually, we showered together, and I took her out for lunch, off the clock. She is a wonderfully charming and hilarious companion, one that I will definitely make time for any time I am in Colorado Springs (or if she ever makes it up to my home town for a vacation!) Don't be hesitant because of her age or the fact that she's not a 100lb spinner. She will rock you hard, ride you wild, and put you away very very VERY wet. You will NOT be disappointed by an appointment with Shay Butter.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine AKA Jasmine Monroe 2+ james885 Denver Yes 8 1/27/15
Review by james885 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This girl is a True beauty! She loves her hobby and Shows it. If you are looking for a petite natural beauty with flawless skin who is kind and caring and hot, you have found her. I have seen her more than once and every time is better. Show her respect and you will be rewarded.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: