Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

28751 - 28800 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Jade AKA Precious AKA Lilah CO_guy Colorado Springs Yes 1 1/26/15
Review by CO_guy (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Arrived at midgrade hotel in north central Springs. 2-call arrangement. Had texted for hh session. She is beautiful and dressed as I requested. She seemed to take her time but we were done a little before the hh. She counted the donation and insisted that I had requested an hour. I said we had only done a half hour, but she said we had gone way over a hh. 25 minutes is not way over an hour. She was insistant that I give her more donation to make up for this supposed error. I added a couple of 20's, but I felt really ripped off. I would recommend that you avoid her. I would guess that this is standard procedure for her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lo CO_guy Colorado Springs Yes 2 1/26/15
Review by CO_guy (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lo definitely has the body of a goddess--very busty, tiny waist, and great ass. The session seemed just a little hurried. We started with a massage that was o.k. On the flip she got comfy. I enjoyed her ample breasts in my face. She finished me a little early, but we spent the remainder of the time talking. She didn't bother to put on her top until it was time for me to leave; I appreciated that. YMMV. She is a good conversationalist which added to the experience. I may try her again to see if things go better.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy NH ynot132 Denver Yes 12 1/26/15
Review by ynot132 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amy was very laid back and amenable to all the activities I wanted to try. She has girl next-store looks but she is very hot got me going without much effort. She seemed to enjoy receiving as well as giving which is something I enjoy very much. She offers a threesome with her hubby that I think would be hot, so I will definitely be back to give it a try.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Champagne (7204760814) PussHound Denver No 1 1/26/15
Review by PussHound (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Yikes...Worst ASP ever. 10 mins in she tells me to hurry up and that it has been a half hour. I ignore this. 5 mins later she says that I really need to hurry up because my time is up, I politely say that it is not and tell her I will try and hurry just so she will be quiet and stop ruining the mood. Shed does not stop...This goes on for 5 min intervals until a legitimate half hour has passed. She does not let me finish and now visibly angry tells me to get out. AVOID!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angelique Gomez coking Denver Yes 6 1/25/15
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Angel is amazing! Met her the first time she came to the DTC area, but it's been almost a year. Noticed that she was in town again so just couldn't resist... She's got the perfect ass and body. She's great at everything. Very nice and sweet as usual and she knew how to work it. All activities were perfect. At the end, we had a few minutes left so she offered me a quick back massage/rub and jumped in the shower with her to clean up. Showering with her was sexy as well...would've gone for round 2 in the shower if i had more time...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah BP-2513 mk-ultra Denver Yes 4 1/25/15
Review by mk-ultra (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW Sarah is SOOO AWESOME!! I'm sooo glad I saw her :) I'd been waiting to see a review for her for a while and was glad "CjSleek" had posted one. I'd seen her ads for a while and loved her pictures--I love thick girls with tattoos and she looked perfect. Once I got to her place she looked even better than her pictures and is SOO NICE!! She is a southern girl and her charm and politeness really show, she is soo sweet. She asked me to keep review details vague but let me tell you, you will have fun with her. She is very willing to switch positions, CG was AMAZING as was doggy. Also she let me do a requested position where she sat up on the bathroom counter and I stand up...WOW this was so HOT and like a pornstar experience!! Treat her well guys because I hope she stays in Denver because I'd love to see her again and again :) YMMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rainny-FAKE TooHot32 Denver Yes 1 1/25/15
Review by TooHot32 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/19/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: With no reviews and obviously professional model pictures i took a chance, but she was the only provider i could get into longmont. Although she isnt the famous Russian model from her pics, she is a Ukrainian doppelganger. Super cute and sweet, tall thin and beautiful. I paid off the bat even tho she said she.charges plus an additional for full service. An amazing experience except for the daty tasting a little toilet papery, i pretty much wanted to marry the chick and have seen her several times since. Tried to sneak one past the goaly when she made it pretty clear she wasn't ok with greek style :/ Only issue was she always had a girl/ pimp waiting in the car and her pimp deals with her texting/phone except when she calls to talk. All in all an amazing sweetheart and I feel lucky to spend the time with her that i did.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyKelly316 whsilk Wichita Yes 1 1/25/15
Review by whsilk (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/15
Time: 30 min Location: WichitaIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I contacted Kelley through a P411 appointment request in the morning with short notice of just over one hour from my desired appointment time and she reviewed my profile and sent me a message within a few minutes. I then texted her and she showed up right on time. After a short conversation we began the described activities. She was very accommodating and pleasant. MSOG were not offered and I did not ask for this as I was satisfied and had to get busy with the other business of the day. It was very good considering the short notice, quick response and showing up on time combined with her being accommodating and pleasant. I did not list her phone number since her P411 profile does not show her number. I She sent me her number in a P411 message.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Whitney Jaymes OlderNoWiser Denver Yes 23 1/25/15
Review by OlderNoWiser (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow! What can I say I sent her a note to make appointment and it was easily arranged. She met me at the door with a sexy hello and a great kiss, we went in sat down and talked for a few minutes. After the getting to know each other time was done, we moved on to all the fun activities! She makes it feel like your with a amazing girlfriend, she is very enthusiastic and makes sure your happy. If you get a chance it is worth your while. Higher price is because of the nicer Hotel she picks, you won't be disappointed!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple and Ana DeMarco-8036 Denver Yes 32 1/23/15
Review by DeMarco-8036 (101 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/15, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I scheduled an appointment with Ana and Kandi Apple, thru p411. All the previous reviews have been spot on with the ladies descriptions, attitude, and performance. Within a minute of arriving at the incall Ana and Kandi are ready for you. They started taking over my clothes and sharing my cock during the first round of UTF. I wasn't completely naked just yet so as I finished with that they moved to the bedroom where they started making out. The atmosphere was very nice, candle lit room and tasteful design. The two girls were on the bed as I entered the room Ana and I were all over Kandi's beautiful tits. Kandi's attributes are built to please, with a curvy figure, big man-made proportionate breasts, a firm ass, and toned legs with a beautiful face and long hair. (A gorgeous woman) We all were at full throttle, UTF, Mish, Doggy, Cowgirl, 69, DATY, and of course MSOG for 60mins, it was seriously none stop. I'm fortunate I can still go that long. Kandi loves it hard and we definitely accomplished that, I could hear Ana gasp with shock as she paused her licking and kissing to watch Kandi and I pound each other silly. Afterwards Ana told Kandi she deserved a trophy for her performance, and I needed a RedBull to get back on my feet. They provided a nice shower and we still were all over each other. Great experience, I would highly recommend seeing these girls.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Logan-8631 ultraf20 Denver No 20 1/23/15
Review by ultraf20 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/15
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called and setup the appointment. Drove thru the rush hour traffic and called. No answer. same with 2 other calls. Should have went with the latest reviewer.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Logan-8631 ClaudeFrancoisx Denver Yes 20 1/23/15
Review by ClaudeFrancoisx (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a fantastic time with Lisa Logan who is new to Denver. Lisa is a tight spinner with a great body and out of this world menu. Also her French skills are out of this world and what a kisser Already scheduling my next visit and can't wait to see her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett (Boulder) small_fish-1344 Boulder Yes 1 1/23/15
Review by small_fish-1344 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/15
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a free afternoon and thought I'd check off another BP FBSM provider in Boulder. Connection and scheduling via text was easy (BTW, I don't think her tablet can do voice calls so texting is pretty much mandatory). Incall was an apartment complex in central Boulder, but getting to it was hard enough that she had to meet me outside. She's quite attractive, very nice, and the pictures are accurate. Very good massage (although she used more oil than I'm used to) but the flip was only fair. The biggest downside was the environment. The session was in her living room, it was a bit chilly, and her tablet kept beeping. The musing wasn't great and the Spotify commercials didn't help the mood. TL;DR: nice, attractive lady but for the $$ spent I can do a lot better elsewhere in Boulder.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justina Carter jrodster Denver Yes 37 1/22/15
Review by jrodster (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Justina is amazing, has an awesome attitude, a great personality, a clean and safe location, a perfect body, and provides all services with an enthusiastic and adventurous approach! One of the best experiences I can remember. I am honestly not sure I will ever see another provider!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JazminBenz NightMoves Denver Yes 6 1/22/15
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Jazmin Benz Location: DTC At the end of my session with Akilah she asked me if I wanted to meet the girl who was traveling with her. After a brief introduction and some chit chat I asked Jazmin if she would be interested in a quick 3G oral session. I had no idea Akilah would join in. I had both beautiful girls head in the palm of my hands watching them pass me back and forth. Jazmin would take over the TF as Akilah would find her way up to me for some light kissing and then back down to relieve Jazmin so I can enjoy her soft kisses and then back down again for some more sharing. Outstanding experience!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Akilah Rose NightMoves Denver Yes 30 1/22/15
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Akilah Rose Location: DTC In 2012 I was in Dubai at the Gold Souk in one of their retailer jewelry store. I saw a lady approaching so I held open the door for her, she did not say a word to me but she looked at me and smiled with those beautiful Arabian eyes. Those mysterious eyes filled my sleep for weeks, months and years... and then came along Akilah. I didn't tell her the story but she knew she had something that I could not resist. When she drop to her knees to start TF I put my head back close my eyes and started to free my mind when I was completely relaxed I open my eyes so I can watch Akilah and right at that moment she looked up at me and BOOM without warning I exploded. I was like WTF just happen as I was looking for the reset button..... Multiple positions went a lot better Just As Long As I Did Not Look Her In The Eyes lol.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mara FC_Dev Fort Collins Yes 22 1/22/15
Review by FC_Dev (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mara I'd a wonderful provider in northern Gilead. We met at her home and after brief introduction, moved on to mow exciting things.nothing felt mechanical, or like she didn't want to be there. It was very much aGFE. Afterwards we talked, and it was nice. I will definitely visit her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarai (BP) ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 1 1/22/15
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was wanting a tall ebony fix so found the beautiful Sarai on Backpage. Standard two call to a nice DTC hotel. She opened the door in some nice lingerie on a curvy body and some wicked tall heels. She's about 6' with those on! Nice intro hug and light kisses. She has gorgeous lips and was wearing some nice gloss on them. Laid down donation and got comfortable. She started with some really nice UTF which got me near the edge quite quickly. I asked to return the favor with some DATY but she said that was extra. Didn't have it on me so on went the cover and moved to the main event, which she really gets into. Seems to like what she does. Finished in cowgirl where she really knows how to ride. Showered off and was on my way with a nice parting kiss. She does watch the clock but doesn't count small talk / undressing time. You will definitely get your full time. Awesome girl, I would have given it a fantastic if she allowed DATY in the standard fee.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gina Duane Denver Yes 1 1/22/15
Review by Duane (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy setup, was able to come over on fairly short notice. She is a very beautiful woman and seem fairly nice. I hate giving bad reviews but I think other hobbyists should know. Her ad states "DO WHAT YOU WISH" but that is far from the truth! She does not allow any DATY and she did not want to help me get things going, she did play with herself which was nice. You put on the cover yourself. When I asked for CBJ she said no unless there was an tip, I really don't like upselling. Unfortunately I am not one of those guys that can just get it up on command without some sensual stimulation, so she wound up leaving after about 20 minutes with me completely frustrated. Just want to make it clear that she is a beautiful and nice woman and if you like 3G then give her a call.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Sara jaydavis Fort Collins Yes 1 1/21/15
Review by jaydavis (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/15
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Holy cow was she a catch. She was traveling through Fort Collins, and I saw her BP ad. She is HOT, and is the girl in the pictures. She looks even better in person. Absolutely flawless in my book. She had an amazing attitude and is very friendly. The only thing that was off limits was kissing. Setup was quick and easy. I would definitely see her again if she travels through. I hope she becomes a regular here.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey (917) johnmckahn Fort Collins No 1 1/21/15
Review by johnmckahn (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/15
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Standard two call out by the highway. She is the girl in the pics, but the bra helps her appearance a lot. Droopy. It was just a job to her, cover on get to work sort of feel on top of an almost tweaker feel and random questions asked. Should have turned and left without going for it. So many better choices around she's not worth it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Logan-8631 Tbone357 Denver No 20 1/21/15
Review by Tbone357 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up meeting 3 hours in advance, no problem, she got address, 10 min after scheduled time I texted her no response, 4 other times never a response. to bad. she left me high and dry no explanation.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne dubaigolfnut Denver Yes 57 1/20/15
Review by dubaigolfnut (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is an amazing woman. We had some schedule issues on my end. She worked through it and was understanding. When she met me at the door she had a very nice outfit on. We started off talking to get to know each other a little. All activities were wonderful. She is an amazing kisser. I would recommend her to anyone. I will be seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann LayedBackGuy Denver Yes 56 1/20/15
Review by LayedBackGuy (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A very nice young woman, pleasant to talk to and her dogs are just super cute. She took the time to make me feel at home and I didn't feel rushed. She seemed to enjoy her self durring our time together. She is quite stunning physically, my kind of body shape, not super skinny and a decent bust.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Logan-8631 kinky_dog Denver Yes 20 1/20/15
Review by kinky_dog (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow this was an amazing season. Lisa is unbelievably sweet. Another reviewer mentioned her eye, they are hypnotic. She is very energetic and very accommodating with a very open menu. With out getting into too much detail utf was fantastic, followed by an amazing Greek season. I am still in awe, she is really a hidden secret. And I am already thinking about my next session w her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Monroe BP Fun4uco Denver Yes 6 1/20/15
Review by Fun4uco (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW! Jackpot here fellas! I almost checked the question 'pictures accurate' as no. . .because, man, she is soooo much better in person! Gorgeous, cute, young face with beautiful piercing blue eyes! Get her while you can! She is very sweet, delicious, easy to talk to and more than likely totally just 18! Easy set up, and good attitude. I guess I am still in awe of that sweet, 18 year old body and ass! She greeted me at the door wearing nothing but a a tank top with no bra. I immediately saw your sweet shaved sweet spot, then she turned around, and that ass, oh that ass! Good body to her ass, not huge, but not a little bony ass. It was just right in my opinion! Again, the pictures she has do her no justice at all! I might even say that are not accurate. She looks thicker and less put together in her pictures. In person, she is smoking hot, young and tight! Mmmm I can't get enough, this girl is going to drain my bank account! The only reason she didn't get a fantastic, is this is definitely a job for her. Sure, she seems to enjoy it, but everything covered, no kissing and definitely not GFE. Not 3G's as she is not in a rush to get you out, she definitely wants to see you pleased, and enjoy her job somewhat, but it is a job to her. If she allowed kissing, and got into it a little more, this would be a fantastic. I don't think this will change, based on talking to her. But, still an AWESOME hot, young experience if you are looking for a legal plus lady with a body, face, smile and eyes that will make you smile! More than worth it! I wish I saw her earlier! Such a hot little spinner!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Keri Skye-5095 911C4 Denver Yes 5 1/19/15
Review by 911C4 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: As others have mentioned Keri offers a limited menu with some pretty restrictive rules. I knew this going in but being the optimist I am (and with my unrealistic impression of my god-like sexual skills) I thought maybe I could get her to bend a few of her rules. With all due respect to Keri, I tried. She prevailed! My bad! I thought her personality is very sweet, in a quirky sort of way. And she has an awesome, lithe, toned body. She's also very stylish and looked like a model when she arrived. Oh, and she traveled all the way to Breck for a very reasonable travel fee. Very awesome! If you're looking for someone who is ultra-hygenic she will be the perfect girl for you and I doubt you would find a better provider. Thanks Keri, I felt like I met a very unique and beautiful woman. You have my respect and admiration! I miss you today!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel BP FCexplorer Denver Yes 1 1/19/15
Review by FCexplorer (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Came across this sweetie on BP and with some internet sleuthing determined she was a real. Immediately set things up and met her on only her second day as a provider. She was exactly as advertised and the pictures are definitely her. I took the lead and she was receptive to everything I wanted to do (massage, kiss, touch, DATY, multiple positions). Sweet girl, easy going, really hot if you like her type (very thin), responsive and expressive. Great time, had me coming back for more. Only minor issue is that being so new, she was maybe a little timid, as you might expect. Highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel geecue2 Denver Yes 50 1/19/15
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Decided to see Natalia again, another wonderful time from when the door opened. Started with a real nice DFK, very nice. Got to the bedroom and alot more kissing and carressing. Had her lay down and went to some very nice DATY, she seemed to really enjoy this. Laid down with her on the bed and alot more DFK and then it was my turn, she started by kissing her way down to some amazing UTF and BLS, really nice. We then went to the 69 position where I almost lost it. Got suited up and she got on top for some very nice CG. Finished there very relaxing, had some time left and she gave me a real nice rub down. Will see Natalia again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Payton spearsd187 Denver Yes 1 1/19/15
Review by spearsd187 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Payton is a sexy charming young woman. She provided a clean and comfortable environment as well as a complete & total satisfactory full service session. She was funny, bright and not to mention, quite a looker! She made me feel vezry comforable right away. She's very giving in services (besides Greek and GFE) she carries herself very well and I absolutely cannot wait to see her again! If you want to spend your cash and get your moneys worth and then some, Marlee is your girl


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rockin Colorado mr15min Denver Yes 36 1/19/15
Review by mr15min (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/13/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is fantastic. She aims to please, has a great body, and is very smart. Setup is always easy and I've never been disappointed in anything but my stamina. I'm looking forward to seeing her again as often as possible.


Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis BP flips272 Denver Yes 5 1/19/15
Review by flips272 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/13/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I found Nikki through BP. We texted a few times and firmed up a meeting time. The location is a nice apartment complex just off highway 36 and Sheridan. Its a clean place and she has a nice table setup. The pictures are her and recent. She has a sexy smile and is generally engaging. I have seen her 3 or 4 times now and have just done FBSM. She is very good and seems to have fun. I have not pushed the limits at all but its a good massage with a good finish. Overall she is very fun and polite. I will be seeing her again next time Im up that way.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Joy BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 67 1/19/15
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was in SE Denver area and had some time available, so I called Alex to see if she had any openings for the afternoon. I have seen her several times and was able to schedule a time with her. It's been way too long. She is still (to me) one of the most beautiful ladies I've seen in or out of the hobby. Great smile, loves to laugh and makes you feel very relaxed. We chatted for awhile (as she likes to do) so it's very non-rush. Not only is she intelligent and beautiful, but has a great sense of humor too. Dressed in a sexy skin-tight dress to show off her curves and the girls. All above acronyms done to a T. If you've never seen her and pass her screening, I highly recommend spending time with this lovely. Can't wait till our next encounter, thank you Alex!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany-5756 stoney213 Denver Yes 1 1/18/15
Review by stoney213 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/19/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called several girls off of backpage tonight, and my bad luck is that Tiffany is the only one who got back to me. When she texted me back I sent her a text asking what the donation was for an hour of her time. She replied back with a price and the time that she could come over. I agreed. When she arrived she was in fact the smoking hot young chick in the pictures and I was fairly excited. The rub started well enough until she tried to sell me on the "extras" which where mutual touching and body sliding for an extra . I declined this. Shortly after, about ten minutes into what I believed was to be a 60 minute session, she asked me if I wanted to turn over. The she told me that it would be a real turn-on for her if I would make myself cum while she played with herself. I said that I had sort of expected that she would help me out with that. She said she didn't do that. I asked what it would take for that to happen, as at that moment it was an extra I was willing to spring for, and she still said that she didn't do that. So, the options presented to me at that point were that she could leave right then or that I could get a back massage for the rest of the time. I opted for the back massage. 30 mintues into out session the alarm went off on her phone and she popped up and started getting dressed. I was puzzled, since I was pretty sure I had booked an hour. She claimed that she only did half-hour sessions. When I asked her about the text I sent her where I specifically inquired as to the donation for one hour she claimed that she must have misread it and she was out. It was by far the worst experience I've ever had, including Denver Ladies who have managed to fool me before. I feel totally ripped off.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cinnamon (719-xxx-3011) fork Colorado Springs Yes 2 1/18/15
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/15
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Storm is a true spinner and a welcome addition to the Springs. She is gorgeous, thin, and fair-skinned with long red hair (sometimes tied up in a bun) and freckles. We have met a few times now, and it keeps getting better and better. We started out with some idle chit-chat, then retired to the bedroom. She looked great in a little frilly skirt, she really looks like the innocent girl next door. But she is not innocent! Our clothes came off and we kissed. She doesn't go for the full tongue kissing, but it was fun nevertheless. Then she attacked me with some enthusiastic UTF, very wet and borderline gagging herself. She is a tiny girl and can't really deepthroat but was doing her best to try. On to a few sex positions, and I'll sum it up by saying that she is just a great girl to spend some quality time with. She is young and new... be nice to her, hopefully she sticks around a long time! Will repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae bigmanj Denver Yes 107 1/18/15
Review by bigmanj (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/13/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So just getting into the hobby and Danielle was one of my first visits. It was easy to setup met at a nice incall hotel she greeted me looking beautiful in a tight shirt and jeans. I told her I was really only interested in her UTF skills which she was more then happy to show me. It was seriously mind blowing and I will be back for sure!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Logan-8631 M_Boogie Denver Yes 20 1/18/15
Review by M_Boogie (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/13/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: TOFTT and I am glad I did. Called her and scheduled an appointment. Pretty straightforward after some chit-chat. She arrived and looked like her pics. The first thing I noticed was her eyes --- STUNNING. Large, pretty, and piercing. She is slender and in shape - her pics are indeed accurate. Being a gentleman, I don't go into too much detail, but everything was enthusiastically performed and performed WELL! I think she is starting out from the sound of things, but the service was top notch. I'd have no issue seeing her again or recommending that you see her!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye bigmanj Denver Yes 150 1/18/15
Review by bigmanj (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/12/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was a pleasure to meet and outstanding overall I'm abit of a newbie but seriously amazing. The UTF was great and she enjoyed it but not as much as me! We then go into the good stuff she smelled great and felt even better after being recently divorced this was just what I needed she will do what it takes to please you don't miss out on this one!


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne 69Hunter Denver Yes 57 1/17/15
Review by 69Hunter (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I contacted Brooklynne when she was running pre-book specials before Xmas. Setup was straightforward with a combination of call and texting. We shuffled our appointment time a couple of times as the day approached without drama. Standard 2 call system to meet at her very nicely appointed condo at DTC. She was very friendly and welcoming when I entered wearing some sexy lingerie and not much else. Before long everything was shed and we were exploring each others bodies. She has a great figure and lovely MMs to match. LFK, DFK, Breast worship, Daty was all greatly enjoyed but it was her UTF that did the number for me. So good that I couldn't stop. We had a nice conversation to finish up. All in all, a great way to spend an hour with a lovely woman.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mystic of Denver bytor2112 Denver Yes 99 1/17/15
Review by bytor2112 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Jordan several times all the way back when she was Candice. All I can say she is amazing. Her service is alway the best and her utf skills are out of this world. I highly recommend


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Summer Hummer CjSleek Denver Yes 13 1/17/15
Review by CjSleek (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw her few times last summer and few times when she returned last month Summer is a cool chick and she knows what she is doing, Her utf is really good with the humming thing it makes it even better. If you looking for a quick little fun stop by give her a try it will be well worth the money.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah BP-2513 CjSleek Denver Yes 4 1/17/15
Review by CjSleek (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow this girl is fun she is down to earth can carry out a conversation and makes you feel really comfortable. Her Translated French is good she does every thing with a rain coat. daty was the best she is really clean and tastes so good and she is really responsive. all the activities listed above was really enjoyed by both parties also she is very open minded if you want some bdsm she can help you with that so guys stop by her a try. she is well worth it and if you treat her right I know she will treat you like a king.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ebony Dee Paul Pudenda Denver Yes 1 1/17/15
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Dee a few yeas ago, when she used the name DDD-Denise. She has gotten a bit larger since our last encounter, but she is still one of the sweetest people I've met. I always enjoy my time with her, and would recommend her to anyone who enjoys the company of larger ebony women. I like most women, as long as they are personable and provide the services I seek. One caveat though is UTF - that's very much YMMV with Dee, but she provides all that I require - and she does so in a very accommodating fashion. I'm glad she's back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Young Blonde licker69 Denver Yes 1 1/17/15
Review by licker69 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met me outside and walked me in. She is a big, tall blonde. She is real, nice, and provided good service, especially for this donation. She was nice and accommodating with a good attitude, and provided a good full service session, BJ, DATY, FS miss, LK, but didnt really click for me since she was bigger than I was expecting. Way better than 3G though. YMMV Unfortunately I didnt find her working name, so just using Young blonde from add title. This old link indicates I missed my chance for something special with her for months ago http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lbjKMV1UBGkJ:denver-colorado.cityelist.com/escorts/ads/577981/Young-blonde-waiting-to-have-fun-22+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MARLEE spearsd187 Denver Yes 1 1/17/15
Review by spearsd187 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Marlee was so nice and sweet. very welcoming and very easy to talk to. she made me feel very comfortable and safe and made me enjoy the time I had with her. she is one of the best providers that I have ever seen. she does however have a few rules that are NOT a big deal.. she doesn't do greek or UTF. she is very tight and will make you EXPLODE very fast


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley 719-xxx-5289 fork Colorado Springs Yes 2 1/15/15
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/16/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Emily's number has been used by several different girls (Chanel, Paige, etc). Not sure if it's an agency or what, but be sure who you are asking for if you contact this number. Her photos are obviously fake, as are most of those posted for this number. But, she's an attractive girl, more slender than the girl in the photos. Small breasts and slim with a pretty face. She has a little evidence of mommy-hood but the signs are very slight and she's pretty much a spinner. Emily is a nice girl but the service was a bit subdued. Mostly she laid there and let me drive the session. I don't mind. It felt almost GFE because of some very nice DFK and cuddling, but still a bit mechanical. If you just want to visit with a hot girl and aren't too much into it feeling like a "date" then she's a good choice.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chelsea Spankxxx TattooedGeek Denver Yes 27 1/15/15
Review by TattooedGeek (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setting up appointment: It was easy and painless and fairly quick Verifying: Very easy and didn't take long at all Location: clean, easy to get to, good area Now for the fun stuff And oh my god was my whole experience fun. Chelsea was recommended to me by Ameera who i had saw in the previous week. when i got to the location which was easy to get to I was greeted at the door with a warm hug from the stunning Chelsea. Her photos do her no justice cause she looks more amazing then her photos. her location was clean and smelled as nice as she did. I felt at ease as soon as i walked in. she made me feel like a old friend. She works great with her hands made me feel like jello for sure and was able to hold up wonderful conversations with her sexy accent at the same time her multitasking skills were very impressive. I'd mentioned I have had a rough couple of months to her and she did a damn good job at helping me feel rejuvenated and alive and not a clock watcher. She knows how to make a man feel good I will defiantly be seeing her again next with her good friend Ameera


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple and Ana Guiltypleasures007 Denver Yes 32 1/14/15
Review by Guiltypleasures007 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/15, 2 Girl Show
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been out of the game for a bit, and had an amazing session with Kandi & Ana last year. Funds wouldn't allow a repeat of that exceptional encounter, so opted for solo with Kandi. Pure awesomeness to be short. Very easy to talk with, very attentive and "into" the session, and no clock watching. As per all prior reviews, a gem!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skylar Sparks cutter Denver Yes 2 1/14/15
Review by cutter (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Skylar is fairly new to this. She didn't have any reviews but was able to convince me to try here which I am very glad that I did. appointment set up through text and was the typical two calls to get hotel and room. Once the door was closed she greeted me with a nice sensual kiss that made me feel that a great GFE encounter was in store. Best UTF that I have ever had in my life Ifor about 5 minutes followed by DATY which was terifific. Then she provided about 10 more minutes of UTF. Between courses there was a good amoutnt of DFK with some light teeth play. When we got to the main event I don't think I lasted for more than 3-4 minutes before was done. Great chemistry with this lady, fun personality and I would definetly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Noelle juandoh Louisville Yes 1 1/14/15
Review by juandoh (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/15
Time: 15 min Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well standard 2 call system turned into a 5 call system. Then when i arrived at the location i called and she would not pick up the phone. As a gentleman i gave here 15 minutes as i started to leave the property she called me. I asked if she was available she said yes so i turned back. I was greeted by a very pretty black black women. by the pictures in the add i thought it was a Caucasian women. It did not matter to me but i thought i should mention it for the fact. The pictures could be her but i doubt it. the pictures are very accurate of her body type. from the start she was in a rush telling me to come quick. It put me in a odd mood. she was rushing me so much I asked her to take over and hop on. She said no. I was like OK. So I bent her over got it done and got out of there. Very 3G service I Was not into a wam bang thank you maame type of situation. This girl has awesome potential if she can get out of the old school prostitute mentality Maybe YMMv but I did not get much of a chance to change my luck in the situation.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: