Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

28901 - 28950 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Brittany Banks falcon66pride Denver Yes 3 12/22/14
Review by falcon66pride (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/23/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brittany is a gorgeous young women. Her body will quickly have you drooling, and her face is model material. She has a tremendous personality; funny, personable , charming and enthusiastic in all the right ways. She is a true seductress who went above and beyond to make sure my time with her was all about me, and that I was totally satisfied. Her skills were incredible for someone so new to the business. She is totally committed to pleasing. She is a pleasure machine, and could easily become addictive. I can't wait for her to return so I can see her again. Hers is a true GFE experience. She tastes good too.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann patskiman Denver Yes 56 12/22/14
Review by patskiman (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/23/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Lilly Anns post and checked out her reviews and gave her a call. Setup was easy with normal 2 call verifications. Lilly recently moved to a new location downtown. Building was well marked but street parking was horrific. I arrived five minutes early but it took over 15 minutes to find a spot to park. She met me at the front door and we proceeded back to her nice suite where I met her puppy and other dog. I think their was a little frustration on both of our parts with the delay caused by parking situation. Her Light Kissing and other activities were somewhat unlike what you would expect from a provider with the reviews she had. We engaged in the other activities but again she seemed distant and distracted to the extend that during the session she actually was texting with someone else. She may have had another appointment because she had me out of their in 45 minutes, possibly considering the 15 minutes it took to park As with any provider YMMV and I think this was one of those instances.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya Monroe (720) xxx-4670 NotJoshing Denver Yes 6 12/22/14
Review by NotJoshing (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/23/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mya is in the upper small percentage of Denver providers that rely on class and pure beauty to attract clients. I have to give kudos to her photographer as well. Her pictures are amazing. In person she is sweet and FTF, without a single wrinkle or blem anywhere on her body. FS with her made me feel like I was half my age and doing the hot blonde cheerleader. She is planning on moving to Denver. Let's make her feel welcome!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ana 69Wolf Denver Yes 62 12/22/14
Review by 69Wolf (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ana was my GFE again. Oh I like the lacy bra and panties thing, stockings and spiked heels aka wicked look, like straight from the XXX movie set. However this time I had the pleasure of seeing her in something that reminded me of being younger. She met me at the door of her place in sandals, black yoga pants and an orange tank top. Every sensual curve highlighted by the outfit. Her long jet black hair a bit wild too, oh I loved the “natural” look more than I expected. She welcomed me with a snug hug and a warm kiss. At that moment and for the rest of the hour I felt like I went back in time 30 years to my GF being in her embrace. Ok I am going to stop here no details, let’s just say all activities engaged were intense and sensual. The GFE was delightful and I am still smiling thinking about the next time to come maybe then it will be wicked Ana. This time was girlfriend Ana and I loved it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Grace MHGuy69 Boulder Yes 1 12/22/14
Review by MHGuy69 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was able to connect with Grace on fairly short notice via P411 and text with a call once I arrived for final instructions. Took a quick shower per her request and then made myself comfortable on her massage table. Grace started with warm oil and her hands and then progressed to using to using more her body. I particularly enjoyed it when she dropped her bra onto my hand as I lay face down on the table, to let me know she was topless. After the flip she took her time and enjoyed grinding herself on my thigh while she worked me in all the right places. I enjoyed my time with Grace, it was relaxing, soothing and exciting, everything you can ask for in a FBSM experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya (415) steve_q Denver Yes 4 12/22/14
Review by steve_q (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had an OK session with Mya. She was friendly enough but I would say she didn't seem all that enthusiastic during our session. Maybe she had a long day so it might be just a YMMV thing & I caught her on a bad day. I also wanted to mention I'm not sure all of the pictures in her ad are really her but they are close enough that they are similar & give you an idea of what she looks like & she does have large breasts like the pics in the ad & a similar build.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber 720-xxx-0523 Tbone357 Denver Yes 8 12/22/14
Review by Tbone357 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It's nice to have a provider in my end of town. Amber is as the other reviews say. really nice natural breasts. perfect ass, making doggy a real treat. no anal guys so stop asking lol. was up for any position, and she is a really good kisser, we don't get that in many providers. she is a mommy getting ready for Christmas, I will see her again be nice to her she is a nice person.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SophiaDD NQES Denver Yes 25 12/22/14
Review by NQES (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Here are my issues with this provider. Those pictures on her website must have been taken at least ten years ago. Under those cloths is a surprise and it is NOT a good one. She is 20 years past her prime. I don't have a problem with that but not advertise otherwise. This is not a hr provider. This is a - hour provider. Second, after our session I smelled like cigarette smoke for all that night and into the next day. I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth. I am single so no big deal but guys if you are going home to someone believe me you will be in a bad spot because you will smell like smoke. It was nasty. Nice person-nice clean in-call but everything else was bad. As for these fantastic reviews...it's a little odd.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy-3424 wellspent Denver Yes 4 12/22/14
Review by wellspent (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I can say the other reviewers are right Stacy has an awesome body, and her boobs and butt are to die for! My session went like this, set up was easy phone/text she was at a nice place. Stacey has so many rules no touching the kitty no boob sucking and she will not play with you, HJ with a cover. and it seems to me her small talk is to use up time. We started with a back rub and moved to some ok tf mish and doggy I ended with self service I had my share. Overall I don't think she enjoys this , I did not. The session was the most mechanical I ever had. On my way out I was calling someone else! I do recommend her if want to see some one young with a tight body, but if you want to have some fun and make a connection call an ASP with real reviews.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Freaky Claire 5280Native Denver Yes 1 12/21/14
Review by 5280Native (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Being new to this it's easy to say I was a little nervous, especially meeting in Aurora. But as soon as I met Claire (and her friend Sapphire) I relaxed immediately. Setting up an appointment was easy and only took a few calls before I was at their door. Right away they are both the most down to earth girls you will meet, and are incredibly friendly. We both talked for a bit before Sapphire excused herself and the two of us got comfortable before starting, Claire has a real cute figure and playful personality to match so it didn't take long to really get into it. I won't go into a lot of details, but I had a hell of a good time through the entire thing from beginning to end, and had plenty of fun just chatting before and after even. I don't know how long they will be around, but I would definitely recommend them before you miss your chance. I know I'll be back. Thanks!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Miki badboytimmay Denver Yes 36 12/21/14
Review by badboytimmay (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw her on recent trip to Denver and WOW! Really nothing to add to what has been already said and no need to write porn. Sweet, cute, gorgeous, sensual, courteous, sexy as all hell, skilled, eager to please, likes to cuddle and kiss. Total K-pop Hello Kitty girl. After the main event, I loved the fact how she just laid on top of me and chatted for the remainder of our time. I'm glad she doesn't live here or I'd be broke. It was nice to hear her say how much she liked coming to Denver because the men here are clean and nice. Nice job gents and rude assholes stay away! No brainer fantastic.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewels of Denver HappyHour Denver Yes 13 12/21/14
Review by HappyHour (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jewels met me at the door in a tight blue dress. She took me to the bedroom and invited me unzip the back. I took my time, caressing her back and shoulders as I slowly pulled it down over her hips and to the floor She in turn did the same while undressing me. Then we fell on the bed and the french lesson began. After a while she got a condom, put it in her mouth, and put it on me by going down on me. A first for me, and a very sexy experience. That was followed by several positions. It ended with another utf lesson. One off the best I've had. While daty and dfk, two of my favorites, were not on the menu, I would still come back for the sultry erotic experience of Jewels again and again. Jewels is a student, a muscian, and a "book worm" with diverse and deep interests. My only regret was there was not enough time to experience that part of Jewels. When fantastic mind-body experiences come together, well ...it works for me!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JuJu Wannabebad Colorado Springs Yes 1 12/21/14
Review by Wannabebad (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy set up with JuJu after some lite screening. Two call system into a mid range hotel in the normal places for ladies along -25. She is very much the girl in the pics. She has had a child so there is a little bit of that going on but not bad and she bounced back pretty well and her body is attractive. After a quick LE check we had a little conversation and she is very easy to talk to and has a great attitude. I don't usually go for hours on first meetings but the cost diff between 30 and 60 was so little I opted for 60 and was hoping for MSOG which was offered within reason. She will upsell if it's a long first and second run. I hadn't popped in a bit so knew the first would be quick and she said no prob then and we stayed to 180. Now since this was the first meeting it seemed a little business like and don't expect much GFE. She is very good at what she does as far as mechanics but passion is a little lacking. No fault of her own and maybe on further visits we would click more. She does have some rules. Nothing uncovered and no kissing which was kinda a bummer cause she has great soft lips and I think she would be a really good kisser. Also no fingers inside but she does enjoy oral. She is very sensitive so go slow and lite. She seemed to enjoy herself as I dined at the Y and that was fun but I like to try and be a giver. Her French was very good and she got me to pop my first time and then we sat and chatted while I recovered. We were able to attempt a second round and even though everything was standing tall the pipes where empty and I didn't want to just keep going. A little bit of urging or help from her might have gotten me there but again first meeting and we where kinda still feeling each other out so I wasn't demanding. All in all I would say JuJu is fun and priced hour wise very competitive for what she offers but for short visits a little high. I recommend her if you want a beautiful looking Asian woman that will get the job done.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicole (303-709-3452) badboytimmay Denver Yes 5 12/21/14
Review by badboytimmay (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Nicole the ads for Nicole awhile back and was interested. I exchanged some emails with her and she mentioned that one of her well-reviewed provider friends (Leah Lynne) was helping her get started. The first review came in and was very positive, then the two negative ones, and I was apprehensive but I continued to exchange emails with her and she seemed sweet and legit. Arranged a time and she certainly did not disappoint. Saw her in a mid range hotel. She is a young and very cute light ebony with a slender/athletic build... very petite sexy little package--definitely spinner bod. She does have an incredible derriere! She is somewhat new to the industry, as she was a bit shy and reserved at first, but after she warms up she certainly has some skills. She is not total GFE but close some common and familiar rules. Very nice UTF I might add. I would put her between a very good and a fantastic but I am reserving my fantastic for those sheer mind blowing experiences. I did see her in the morning so she may have not yet even had coffee but she just didn't quite have the intense enthusiasm I've experienced with other ladies (YMMV). Nonetheless, she is certainly worth a visit. You definitely could do much worse for your money and it would be tough to do much better.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver NightMoves Denver Yes 70 12/21/14
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Rylee of Denver Location: DTC I usually don't see women who are 10 plus years older than me, But Rylee offers a very unique session which includes squirting. A few ASP advertise it but I have yet been able to find another that can do it quite like her. If to be with a squirter is on your bucket list I highly recommend Rylee to fulfill that fantasy. *you might also want to bring your own towel, you're going to need it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Monroe BP thedenverspeculator-7871 Denver Yes 6 12/21/14
Review by thedenverspeculator-7871 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was skeptic about this one by pics and price. Decided give her a shot early one morning. Totally blown away. She is young probably not lying about her age of 18. Her attitude was great too. YMMV. Doesnt do any kissing but if you get her in mood she gives in. Very cute. Way underpriced.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Abigail Hvnaball2 Denver Yes 11 12/21/14
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is the second time I've seen Abigail - this time was even better than the first. Abigail is one hot little spinner! I find her very attractive - sicilian heritage with a dark, tanned complexion. Awesome large natural breasts that she teases you with at the start of the session by lightly rubbing them all across your back, ass and legs. Deep, passionate kissing, very responsive DATY, great UTF and finally some very energetic CG. I'll be going back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennacee atsuperfly Denver Yes 43 12/21/14
Review by atsuperfly (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/14
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I say Jennacee, alot! I have seen her a few times and every time is amazing, no actually it is better every time. She is very friendly and beautiful with some kick ass tats. Setting up appointment is always easy, quick to respond and flexible with times. Nice, safe and clean incall location. I work way too much and she has been able to see me super early in the am which worked great for me. She makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed. Now on to the good stuff started with some light kissing and onto some DFK. Jennacee has amazing breasts and very tasty and sensitive nipples which required ample licking and sucking. Moved onto DATY which is one of my favorite activities. She is very well groomed, clean and tasty, I could spend all day down there, I'm pretty sure she may have enjoyed it as much as I did. She moved onto some UTF and BLS which I must rank among the best I have ever had, might be fun to have just a french lesson. We then moved onto CFS started in cowgirl and boy can she grind. Moved onto mish and DFK, again she is just so damn good at it. Finished in mish and we were both completely exhausted. All was done with so much skill and enthusiasm. I think it my be the hottest sex I have ever had. Even better than the old dorm days! Jennaceee is a awesome girl and will hopefully be a long time provider. Highly recommended!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brittany Banks sirjames1955 Denver Yes 3 12/20/14
Review by sirjames1955 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brittany is brand new but she was recommended by Mya who I have seen before. For me it was a no brainer to be one of the first to experience this gem. Easy reference check and nice incall. I was very happy when she opened her door. I knew we would be having fun together. I know that some reviewers on this Board say that TF is a deal breaker for them. Maybe it was the translator or maybe it is the technique but Brittany's TF was amazingly like UTF I have experienced. Though new, she certainly had some great moves. Several FS positions later, she helped me clean up and I left drained and uber happy. Treat her well guys and hope she returns often.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Grand congoman Denver Yes 8 12/20/14
Review by congoman (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ashley was running a holiday special. I went for the full hour and I'm very happy I went for the extended session. Ashley is a charmer and I enjoyed every minute of my time with her. I will see her again next time she visits Denver.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser lewd5050 Denver Yes 54 12/20/14
Review by lewd5050 (69 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It's always a blast hanging out with cristal. She has a porn star mind set. Her dirty talk is out of this world dirty. Can't wait to see her again, we have some special plans for the next session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber 720-xxx-0523 thedenverspeculator-7871 Denver Yes 8 12/20/14
Review by thedenverspeculator-7871 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After seeing her for the first time she started. Had to see her again. First time was hard to believe it was real second was FTF. YMMV from what I get from her. Hotels arent the greatest.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennie Leen-4214 coking Denver Yes 1 12/20/14
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy set up and location. Arrived and she helped wash me down in the shower quickly. Decent UTF and HJ and then she got on top already. Jennie is very tight and petite. CG for a few minutes then she asked me to take over. Got into mish and seemed like she was rushing me to get it over with. Switched up to k9 and let it loose. Overall, it was quick and she seemed to rush the time. Just average at best.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado coolhand luke Denver Yes 120 12/20/14
Review by coolhand luke (85 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I decided to contact Sofia again after a long hiatus. We had tried to get together at other times but schedules did not work out. I was going to be in her neighborhood so decided to try again. Contact was easy and she called back right away. I gave her the screening info and despite a glitch in the system she ok'd it as she remembered me despite not having seen her in a long while. Sofia did a great theraputic massage as I needed that as well. Great to have a heated table in the winter! Her sensual massage was tops. We then retired to her playpen and the rest I will leave to your imagination. I told her that the session was everything I had hoped it would be. I can say that not only is she excellent at what she does she is very easy to be around. I think that most people who have had a chance to meet her would say the same. She made me feel comfortable and excited from the moment I stepped in. Not only is she good looking but her personality is GREAT! We went over time but she was ok with that and we even talked for awhile after the session about all kinds of things. She REALLY does deserve a FANTASTIC rating and is definitely someone to put on your list! She is certainly on mine for a repeat visit. .


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shauna Styles Johnboy#1 Denver Yes 42 12/20/14
Review by Johnboy#1 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I say..... After spending an entire afternoon and early evening with Shauna, I've come to realize that all Fantastic ratings not only apply, but, IMHO, she is a cut above. All the superlatives you can think of, would describe Shauna. The Details...... Let's say we did just about everything. (X2 or more) No request by me was denied. I still have that euphoric feeling the next day, and have already scheduled another appointment. If you see a guy wandering around town with a lost look in his eyes and a "cat that ate the canary" grin on his face...... That's me. Thank you Shauna! Note: I used the Bit Banger method for stating actual price. There were several considerations by both of us that did not involve coin of the realm.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shauna Styles IRsparky Denver Yes 42 12/20/14
Review by IRsparky (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Oh my god, WOW. Seriously, WOW. I can't use any other words to describe other than WOW. If I wouldn't have been so drained I would have carried her off.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy NH steve_q Denver Yes 12 12/20/14
Review by steve_q (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amy is a real sweetheart & I'm glad I got to see her. It definitely felt like a real GFE with slow passionate kissing & soft touching & caressing which I like. She also has a very sexy nice round booty which I loved. She has a very friendly attitude & all the activities with her were very enjoyable. She does have a cat which is friendly in case that is a concern for you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber 720-xxx-0523 MrG. Denver Yes 8 12/20/14
Review by MrG. (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Every now and then I look through Backpage for somebody that catches my eye. I saw Amber's ad and I thought she was very cute. She ended up having a couple of good reviews so I decided to give her a call. I'm really glad I did. She's very attractive in person and is really easy going. She's still new to this hobby so she's not quite at the "fantastic" rating just yet. But the activities we engaged in were definitely fun and worth the price. She has signs of motherhood but that doesn't bother me personally. I would recommend her for sure and can imagine she will only get better with time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison aka Maddi Kane Denver Yes 1 12/20/14
Review by Kane (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: TOFTT and went to see Madison. Although it took a little bit to get set up, Well worth the wait! Awesome incall location. Not only does she look better than her pics (way better) But she is a blast to hand out with and talk to. After some chat we went right for the fun...after a little translated french class came some mish...let me tell you her pillow talk is out of this world. No need for any other pos because I was done for. :) Will definitely be back for more! Treat this one right! I for one would like to see her stick around a bit!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brittany Banks Valiant31 Denver Yes 3 12/19/14
Review by Valiant31 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My experience with Brittany was exceptional. She is fairly new to the business, but she doesn't show it in the service she provides. Everything was done with enthusiasm, she will definitely let you know when she is enjoying herself. Brittany has a great body, athletic with amazing curves. I will definitely be seeing her again if she visits us again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver jerimiahd Denver Yes 70 12/19/14
Review by jerimiahd (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After taking an extended hiatus from the hobby I decided that it was time to rejoin the fray. Rylee has been on my radar to quite some time and seemed like the right place to start my next adventure and she was an excellent choice. Nothing more can be added to her previous reviews, and I will be calling her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justina Carter zilcamor Denver Yes 37 12/19/14
Review by zilcamor (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was greeted by a gorgeous lady in a sexy bra. Nice residence, very clean. We chatted on the couch for a little while to get to know each other. She had a friendly, laid back attitude. Shortly thereafter, we moved into the bedroom, and she gave incredible UTF, I've never experienced anything like it. We finished up in missionary, shower was available for cleanup. We talked a bit more before I left. The entire time she had a great attitude and really seemed to be enjoying herself, and I definitely was. I may have found my new ATF, this girl is incredible, and really knows what she's doing. I definitely recommend seeing her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos geecue2 Denver Yes 112 12/18/14
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Finally set something up with Josyln, glad I finally did. She is a very sexy, good humored young lady. Very good kisser, when we first DFK could tell it was going to be a good session, let her know that and she said she really likes to kiss too. Nice location in downtown Denver, you can't get any more downtown then that. Surprised there was plenty of parking in the area. She had to meet me and let me into the building, she was dressed real casual and looked very sexy. Followed her up the stairs admiring your assets, very nice. Got to the room and she walked over to me and gave me a real nice DFK, we kissed and carressed for awhile it was very nice. Got everything situated and we both layed down where we started DFK again, kissed my way down to DATY,which she really appreciated. She had on the thigh high nylons I requested very sexy legs, had to kiss and carress them for awhile. Next it was my turn for some really good UTF, had to stop her twice, she really does a nice job. Could not take it anymore got suited up and went to K9 which was very nice and really tight. Finished up and got cleaned up and she asked if I wanted to go again, could tell it was a one and done type of day. We layed there and joked around got to know each other better, she has a very good sense of humor. We chatted like we knew each other for a long time. Don't know why I waited so long to see Josylnn.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel HappyHour Denver Yes 50 12/18/14
Review by HappyHour (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Natalia is one of the finest GFE's I've experienced. From the time she opened the door with the DFK, until the hour was over and I lay limp on the bed with a happy smile, it was almost continuous bliss. The daty was extraordinary. There are many amazing women here. Natalia ranks in the top group on my list.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez ultraf20 Denver Yes 85 12/18/14
Review by ultraf20 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/14
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very nice girl. Not at all GFE if that is what you are looking for. Problem was that she had that "not so fresh smell" like another poster said. And the room and she smelled to strong of legal subtance. Like I said she was pleasant enough but not much enthusiasm for the price.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel Lovely-8985 ghosty Fort Collins Yes 9 12/18/14
Review by ghosty (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The experience was unique to me ... because she said it was :) and more importantly it was more friend-like. All contact was by email. She always responded quickly and responses seemed to from both a professional and a friend. Both in-person and ad images are her but to me early pics were not representative. I think they made her look 'thick' (her word). Recent ones are much better. To me the in-person 'image' is far better than the ad images. Not an expert but I would guess her listed 5'2"/115 lbs is spot on ... and, to my eyes, perfect! I didn't make any demands so can't speak to specific activities but will say I was not disappointed in any way. Her actions/responses seemed appropriate and perfectly timed ... she was very responsive. She is obviously young but at the same time quite mature. Conversation was pleasant and meaningful. I enjoyed our time together and would be honored to be a friend if the opportunity ever presented itself. Note: the donation was from first week ad appeared - it has changed since then.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Scott grey993t Denver Yes 1 12/18/14
Review by grey993t (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was checking out backpage on Monday looking for a fun way to celebrate the Broncos win and caught an ad by a new coed type named Madison Scott. I know, I know, another backpage scan I told myself, but the pictures were sexy and the ad simple and to the point with none of the usual scam artist footprints. So what the heck, I send Madison an email regarding a meeting time and place. To my pleasant surprise, I got a nice reply back and decided to set up an appointment. The original day and time we discussed had to be changed later in the afternoon, Madison totally understood and switched the meeting to the next evening. Madison was very accommodating and did not have a problem with the change. We confirmed everything the next day by email for that night. It was about a 45 minute trip for her but she arrived right on time. I opened the door and found a beautiful young woman standing in the entrance. Madison is stunning, slender with a perfectly portioned body, long flowing hair, bright sparkling eyes and a sweet innocent smile. After checking in, we sat down and chatted for a bit. Not only is Madison beautiful, she is a treat to talk with. She has traveled a lot and expresses herself well with a captivating demeanor. It became readily apparent that this young lady is a keeper. Once our conversation turned into caresses and kisses the sensual side of this beauty emerged. Without going into details, Madison has a devilish wild side that will leave you spinning in amazement. She is the college coed you dreamed about, sweet and outgoing with those lustful physical attributes that leave you wanting more. After meeting her for the first time, I immediately scheduled a longer session for the next night which turned out to be more intense that the initial meeting. I hesitated in writing this review but I would need to win the lottery to keep Madison to myself. I strongly encourage meeting Madison before the word spreads about this this fresh, sexy, sweet heart. No matter what presents end up under the tree, nothing will match the joy involved in unwrapping this tasty treat. Treat her well, you will be rewarded many times over.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justice novice Colorado Springs Yes 3 12/17/14
Review by novice (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/14
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Justice was real easy to scheduale with. She was a little late but I didn't mind as she stayed in touch and let me know. Justice is a beautiful lady and very down to earth. I had a great time as Justice has lots of energy and lots of moves. I'll be seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle-1735 COSguy1 Colorado Springs Yes 2 12/17/14
Review by COSguy1 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/14
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Michelle recently at her west-side incall, going with the half hour option to get acquainted. The location is an apartment in a house in an older neighborhood and I felt safe enough and would return. It was cluttered, but not dirty and the playroom bed was just fine. She is definitely the pretty lady in the pictures with a sexy smile and amazing eyes. She is bigger on the bottom half than the pictures imply but not so much I was disappointed. Her skills, attitude and conversation were excellent and I won't hesitate to see her more in the future. She is also very fair in donation vs. service so you can't go wrong there. I almost went with excellent for overall experience but I'm trying to save those for the almost perfect encounters.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 109 12/17/14
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Kandi yesterday. The set-up was easy thru P411 and she gave me directions to her conveniently located private incall. The door opened to reveal a well-dressed, beautiful woman who was true to her pics. She greeted me with a lovely smile, a sweet kiss and a warm hug. After a few pleasantries she led me to the bedroom where things heated up in a hurry. I enjoyed some very nice kissing as I helped her undress and she the same for me. She had me sit on the side of the bed as she delivered great UTF for a few minutes, then laid me back for more UTF with BLS. After a many minutes of this pure pleasure, I laid her down to try and return the favor with DATY which she seemed to enjoy. I suited up and had great fun in several positions, some, like lazy dog, that I hadn't done in a while. She got out a toy for her added pleasuring. I usually enjoy a CG finish, but she removed the cover, oiled up her breasts and finished me off with the best HJ/Russian I've ever experienced. She smiled and showed off her magnificent breasts and the fruit of her labor;). She cleaned me up and I while I caught my breath, I had a few minutes to learn something about her. Kandi is the full package: She has a beautiful face and body, is sweet and accommodating as can be, is sexy as hell, and is wonderfully experienced and proficient to make my time with her pure pleasure. Some ladies advertise a great relaxing experience. The time with Kandi was not this as it was all about hot action. Her focus was 100% on giving me as much pleasure as I could take. There was no clockwatching with this amazing woman. I ran a little over my scheduled 30 minutes and tipped her accordingly. I'm sorry I've waited so long to see her. If you haven't had the pleasure of her company, you are missing a gem.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann Hulk Denver Yes 56 12/16/14
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lilly is a very easy going college coed type, easy to talk to and fun to be with. She has an awesome and flawless hard body, but soft in all the right places. She seemed to really enjoy my oral stimulation and was quick to OG (YMMV). Not sure what else I can say that has not already been mentioned in other reviews. She will definitely be at the top of your repeat list!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Paige Monroe promouth2008 Denver No 2 12/16/14
Review by promouth2008 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Watch out for this one. First she was advertising as "Alyssa Lane". Then "Stella". Then another name that I forget. Now she's "Paige Monroe". The fact that she changes personas that often should tell you something. I hate to bash a girl trying to make a living, but, she was the nastiest I've ever encountered. Take a look at the pics and remember them for the next time she shows up under another name.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amanda-7720 miguelito01 Colorado Springs Yes 4 12/16/14
Review by miguelito01 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I texted and set up an appointment with Amanda who has a nice clean place. We went inside to the living room and she asked me to get comfortable....she came back in and began a nice massage and we talked a little so that she knew what extras i wanted and what she expected since her massage is only 60.00 for the hour...as she was rubbing on me her hair was touching me and i asked her if she would take off her clothes too and she did WOW was I impressed by the body...well I didnt take me long to ask if i could turn over in which she said yes...she started rubbing more and then I asked her to take me in her mouth which was really nice...almost to where I blew but I just had to feel that body...very nice soft skin btw.. and on went the hat and I had my way....very nice...tight clean and I cant wait to see again....just as a heads up no island trips or to the Y...thank you for a great time!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Belle patskiman Denver Yes 38 12/16/14
Review by patskiman (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Found Elle on P411. She appears to be a very low volume selective provider. She is a single mom trying to supplement her income and thus does this as needed. Sent her request for an appointment and she responded in a very short period of time. Scheduled time and place she showed up on time. When I opened the door to greet her she came in and just like was stated in so many of the reviews and her profile gave me a welcoming kiss like I was just coming back from the war. We had some small talk and adjourned to the play area where she continued her long passionate kissing. I will not go in to all of the details of our activities but I will say we became very much involved in our activities to the extent that their was very little conversation and i think we were both exhausted at the end of our session. I was so enthralled with her that I had her back last week and we engaged in a little more small talk but certainly a replay of everything else that had been previously done I highly recommend her. treat her well and You will be rewarded


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane patskiman Denver Yes 27 12/16/14
Review by patskiman (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw post for Alex on ESB and checked out her reviews. Alex is a low volume Provider with nothing but Fantastic reviews. Placed a phone call and found out she was in area and available on short notice so scheduled an appointment. Unfortunately, I had a logistics emergency right before Alex arrived. I was in the process of calling her when she arrived. I explained the situation and requested we change time to later in the day. She appeared to accept this without much problem. When she showed up a couple of hours later I again apologized for the situation. Fixed her some scotch and water and we chatted a bit before moving to the play room. Without going into a lot of detail I will tell you we had a very enjoyable session with multiples and she appeared to be enjoying it so much I suggested she may need to leave me a gift. Again I will see her again soon and suggest you treat her well as she deserves it and you will be rewarded


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah DeVerioux Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 31 12/16/14
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/14
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Found Savannah through reviews as she only advertises on BP. Communicated via text to establish rates and availability. Her incall is a single family in a nice neighborhood. Had a very nice time with Savannah. She aims to please and is good at what she does. Excellent UTF skills. Very smart and a good communicator.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa0407 courage9401 Denver No 1 12/16/14
Review by courage9401 (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/14
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Horrible attitude. Ad mentioned she loved her job but while I was there she said how much she hated it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Grace-3562 LayedBackGuy Denver No 30 12/16/14
Review by LayedBackGuy (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/14
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Olivia before and she was awesome, but this time we set a time then she ran late, so we re-scheduled and then somehow our emails got lost and she ne er showd up, so we re-scheduled again and I got to the hotel early to wait to see her. She said she would send me her phone number so we could avoid another miss communicattion but she ne er did, so I waited in the hotel restaurant and ate dinner when I was there early so she could come get me in case email failed again but this upset her so she asked me to not see her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennacee Fred Garvin Denver Yes 43 12/16/14
Review by Fred Garvin (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/14
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I will make this very simple, if I ever get an erection that lasts 4 hours screw calling the doctor, I'm calling this chick!!! She has the cure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne LittleWillie Denver Yes 57 12/16/14
Review by LittleWillie (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/14
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brooklynne needs another fantastic review like I need another hail dent in my car. Nevertheless, I have such a nice time with Brooklynne, I have to tell someone about it. Brooklynne is petite and pretty and very sweet and friendly. She really is as her ad says, the ultimate girlfriend experience. I love talking with her as we have alot in common and the activities with her are outstanding. I would describe them as slow and sensual, just the way I like it. She does her job so well, you will leave the session actually believing she is your girlfriend. Brooklynne is a genuinely nice person and should be treated as such. Thank you for everything Brooklynne.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: