Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Mya-6737 | blahblah22 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
blahblah22
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/15 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called Mya on a whim. It's been awhile since I have done anything hobby related but had always been intrigued by her pictures. She answered and we set a time. Location wasn't in the greatest location but not horrible by any means. Very pretty woman overall and a very nice body. Sweet to talk to but not a whole lot of conversation. Activities were fun but rather quick.. Part of which was my fault but got the feeling she wanted to move things along. Overall a nice time if you just want a quickie. Definitely not GFE but worth the donation in my opinion. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Emari Tesar | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Let me start by saying that I've never spent this much for an hour before, but her pictures and my lack of recent hobbying allowed it. She is simply stunning. I'm pretty sure I could bounce a quarter off her butt. I didn't try as I need to leave something for a second visit. She wont be for most of you as tanned, blonde, co-ed types are so common. All kidding aside she is the entire package. A 9.5/10, decent menu, great to talk to,and has impeccable hygiene. If you have been saving up for something special this is it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lola Monroe-3382 | GFEfan | Denver | No | 2 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
GFEfan
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I,m leaving my previous post up because services were delivered as promised. That led to the mistake I made. I trusted her. Lola called me, and I should have known better, but she said she'd see me for ; red flag number 2. Lola showed-up about 15 min late, no big deal. She asked to use the restroom. When she came out, I paid her and offered a drink. She sat down, and I excused myself. I had to pee too. As soon as I turned by back, she ran out with the cash and drove away. I should have known better. Lola was FTF, and Greek for was a bargain, see other review. But keep an eye on her and on your cash. She will rob you if she gets a chance. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amy (PerfectPerkyBlonde) | knight | Denver | Yes | 4 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
knight
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Ay a few times and really enjoy out time. She is a great conversationalist, provides a nice massage and ...well... She is very skinny (I like that) but this girl is as pretty as her pictures! Time well spend! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hayle | Radio Guy | Denver | Yes | 26 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
Radio Guy
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/9/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I reconnected with Hayle last week and I'm REALLY glad I did. I had seen her twice before but somehow she fell off my radar for a while (my mistake). For me, the best providers are the ones I find attractive, have great skills, and that I have excellent chemistry with. Hayle scores big on all three counts. And she's one of the few providers who seems to enjoy providing her service almost as much as you enjoy receiving it! She's a busy girl and hard to hook up with, but I'll certainly have her on my "A-List" for the rest of this year! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Madison Monroe-6320 | lewd5050 | Denver | Yes | 57 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
lewd5050
(69 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/9/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Madison is so much fun! Never really had a type but nerdy college girl could be it. That's exactly what she looks like. And when the clothes hit the floor, wow. Just wow! She has the softest, creamiest, unblemished skin. The way she talks during the FS really put me Over the top. I'm gonna be a regular. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kat (757-xxx-3205) | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/9/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kat posted a somewhat vague description of her services along with some gorgeous pictures. It took me a while to schedule something ... it seemed I could only reach her late at night, via text, and she was sometimes responsive and sometimes not. I figured she was a complete flake, but for some masochistic reason kept trying. It took a few nights of texting before we managed to get together. She arrived at my door, stunning in a skirt, legs that went on forever, and high-heeled black shoes. Holy shit! From her pics I kind of expected a hippie girl, but she was dressed to kill. We chatted for a while then started removing clothes and got comfortable. She has a magnificent body. She's slender and tall (the 5' 8" is just a guess, I'm bad at this) but with large natural boobs. She has a variety of tattoos. No evidence of mommy-hood. I was pretty sure she wasn't full service based on her price, but I wasn't sure (only later did she make it clear in her ad). Services are quite limited - cuddling, mutual massage, kissing her body (not her lips), mutual masturbation, and a handjob to completion. Not sure if DATY is on the menu, it might be but she was on her time of the month. But this doesn't really describe the whole story. She's a real sweet girl who was wonderful to hang out with. My impression over text messaging was that she was a flake, but in person this was absolutely not the case. It might be her eyes ... when she was talking I would get lost in them and not really think too much about what was being said. Maybe she was just babbling, I didn't care. But I think she is pretty well-spoken for a young lady. Kat is a nice girl and even if it's not full service, at her rates you can hardly complain. If I was younger I'd even pay that for dinner with her, but at my age it'd be obvious that she was a rental. Her boyfriend also escorts, and both of them see both men and women. It's tough to assign an "Overall Experience" here. Because of the limited menu I can't say it was a fantastic time. But everything that is allowed was well done. So I will rate the experience in the context of the services allowed, and call it very good. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Valerie VIP | Bobloblaw | Denver | Yes | 10 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
Bobloblaw
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/8/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was disappointed with my time with Valerie. I don't think the pics were her. Or if they were then they were several years ago.She was nice enough and very personable. Just not as hot as her pics and her description. Her moans were a bit theatrical for my taste.I was expecting someone exotic and sensual and ended up very disappointed. She wasn't what I expected but she may be right for someone else. She is better then a BP'er but average as far as p411 goes. Definitely have had better. REBUTTAL: I had an average review from a gentleman in fort collins that was trying to get advantage of me and get a free session. Everything that he wrote is not true because I never got the session with him. We just went to eat dinner but after dinner he paid the bill and he left because he does not want to pay for my services. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NatalieIsabel | 63vette | Denver | Yes | 50 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
63vette
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/8/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well, my first Denver encounter - I'm an occasional hobbyist, but never on home turf. This woman will change that - Wow! I had a truly amazing true GFE experience today, and my head is still spinning on how sensual and talented this woman is! Deep french kissing commenced as soon as I slipped into her very nice upscale condo. She dearly loves to kiss, and we kept coming back to deep sensual kissing and good old school neck and ear action. After disrobing while standing and kissing, she began on her knees, followed by me working my way down from her small breasts with gorgeous pencil nipples down to a clean and tasty DATY session, with her stiletto heels riding high above my neck. Working my way back we switched and and ended up deeply intertwined in 69. Things progressed to her discovering how much I enjoy her tongue in special places, and she learned and continued to return to what pleasured me the most. Ended in mish and cowgirl, and a full hour session that was just a delight. This is a beautiful woman, mature and experienced and with a fiery and sensual style that suits me WAY better than a technically efficient young spinner. This was GFE at its finest. I'll be back, I'm certain! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| bella-9558 | Blinx1968 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
Blinx1968
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was happy to see she looked even better in person, this girl performs very flexible, full service and will satisfy most requests. She also has great personality and can hold a conversation . I'll def be seeing her again and again!! Highly recommend ! I am also a new user to the other board and Nikki recommended it as a very professional and secure review site. She was so helpful and I can't wait to see her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jewels of Denver | Wanderlust | Denver | Yes | 13 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
Wanderlust
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The appointment was scheduled on one of those winter nights where the snow was coming down (and had been for the previous week). It took me 30 minutes to dig my car out of the snow and ice it was stuck in, and then the roads were pretty suspect. So I ended up being almost a half hour late. Jewels was totally understanding about my tardiness and was a real sweetheart. All activities above were performed with skill and enthusiasm. She went above and beyond in trying to put me at ease and making sure I had a good time for the hour we enjoyed together. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stephanie Taylor | shift64 | Denver | Yes | 19 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
shift64
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/11/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nice young girl. accurate pics. very pretty and nice thin body. don't pay for FS, stick with FBSM. NOT GFE but charges as such. No kissing, No oral....No oral given or received. 3G's. Too damn much money for that. She is pretty, however. provider vists from out of state on occasion. YMMV Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Reese Reynolds | Quasimodo | Denver | Yes | 142 | 3/8/15 | |
|
Review by
Quasimodo
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/9/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: made an appointment to see her a week in advanced, texted her a day before the appointment to get the hotel info. we meet at an upscale hotel in the dtc. she opened the door, man she was beautiful. we exchanged small talk, then got down to business. all activities were performed with enthusiasm. a pse if you will. hope to see reese again, she's a wonderful woman. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Paige 720-577-7222 | courage9401 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/8/15 | |
|
Review by
courage9401
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/9/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Not full service for half hour. Never said anything until money was paid. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tiffany-3502 | Kouno3790 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 3/8/15 | |
|
Review by
Kouno3790
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/8/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was a little nervous going in,but she made me feel very at easy from the start. Easy set up, very sweet. Amazing body, and never felt rushed. Would definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sensual Goddess Rhiannon | richard80020 | Denver | Yes | 29 | 3/7/15 | |
|
Review by
richard80020
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/7/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rhiannon is, in a word, lovely. Very pretty, dark haired, curvy and lush. She has (an apparently new) private location in Aurora, pretty easy to find, but the parking is a bit tricky. She is clearly a trained masseuse and provides an excellent, thorough, relaxing and complete massage. Go see her, gents, she's a treat! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| kali mae | NightMoves | Denver | Yes | 6 | 3/7/15 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/7/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady : Kali Mae Location: DTC When I first came across Kali photos and ad on my provider guide, my first initial thought was "yeah right" those are real. Then a review popped up and then another and by that time my curiosity got the best of me so I shot her a text to set things up. I did some research and I found out Kali does not offer BBBJ, DATY or Kissing so based on that I decided on a half hour appointment she does however enjoy Greek. Her photos are dead on, what you see is exactly what you get. I was very impressed with her tall slender, model like, barely legal appearance. She is based out of Las Vegas but she said she plans on making Denver one of her regular stops, so if you missed her this time there is still hope. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sultry Angelina | richard80020 | Boulder | Yes | 7 | 3/7/15 | |
|
Review by
richard80020
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/7/15 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Angelina is awesome folks! She is taller, shapely and gorgeous. She hosted in a hotel in Boulder and does so only a couple days a week so.....look for her ad and call, call, call. She did mention she may be changing her phone number soon so take note if it's different. She welcomed me in sexy lingerie, very friendly and clearly intelligent. While not a trained masseuse, the conversation and experience was first rate. She is very sexy and anticipates and accommodates her clients needs. She's a keeper....call her soon and often. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooke 720-xxx-3897 | Synoches | Denver | No | 8 | 3/7/15 | |
|
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/15 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Brooke's ads and checked on her reviews which seemed to indicate she's a safe bet. She answered right away when I called and when I asked her about her availability she said she wouldn't be available for another 25 minutes. As far as I'm concerned, that's basically the same as "available now" so I went for it. Note that I never asked to see her right away, just what her availability was and that's the answer I got so I took it. She said she'd text me the address and that I could call when I was 10-15 minutes away. 35 minutes later, she texts me the address. I was given no cross-streets or any other indication of where in the DTC to be so obviously, the time was moving up. My original impression was that she'd text me maybe 10 minutes after our first call, not 10 minutes after we were supposedly going to meet. She also did call to make sure that I was still okay with the new time. I said "yes" (my mistake) and we planned on meeting in 15 minutes. I message her again at the hotel parking lot and she messages back that she needs until 3 PM (30 minutes after our last chat). 3:10 I call her and I get some weird answer like she's half talking to me and half talking to someone else. I get some jumbled barely-understandable indication from her that she won't be there. She just hangs up when I asked her to repeat since I couldn't understand what she was saying. I called back about 8 minutes later and got no answer. No other messages or calls the rest of the day. This really pisses me off. It's one thing to no-show. That sucks and all but to be strung along wasting my time another 15-20 minutes several times over to end up giving up and driving home is infuriating. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Cross | rickwyo | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/5/15 | |
|
Review by
rickwyo
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I listed this as "Alternative" and "Sensual Massage" as TOB doesn't have exact categories for a fetish provider. Ms. Cross is a beautiful Domme, well versed in D/s and BDSM. She was very accommodating to my schedule, seeing me for a 2.5 hour appointment on a Thursday evening. She works from Her own townhouse, with some equipment on the main floor but most of her "Dungeon" on the upper floor. The visit started off with a couple of minutes of easy conversation and mood setting, getting to know each other, then up to Her Dungeon. She started me off tied to Her cross, spending time with flogging and spanking, along with some light electrical play, then moved me to a table (on top of a cage) where She proceeded to spend a lot of time on electrical play, among other things. She's a genius at E-Stim play - it was the best i've ever had. The time flew by, and i certainly ended up leaving with a happy smile on my face and my body feeling well worked over. Can't wait to see Her again - and hoping maybe for a full weekend session soon! Treat Her well, Her laughter while torturing is a delight to hear! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stacy Biltmore-7681 | bow-tie guy | Denver | No | 4 | 3/5/15 | |
|
Review by
bow-tie guy
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/15 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up a visit, got to the very general locale in the ad Called as instructed, Ms. Stacy did not answer, nor reply to texts... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Valentina Sanchez | diggin dog | Denver | Yes | 85 | 3/4/15 | |
|
Review by
diggin dog
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I am just gutting back into hobbling after a long hiatus, and when such a beautiful young women is at my pleasure, it makes me a little nervous and my A game leaves something to be desired. I found Valentina to be quite shy and not very talkative, and as I am rather reserved, it just made for some long pauses. However, Valentina is one of the most gorgeous providers I have ever seen, and she looks even better in person (wearing less makeup) than her pics. Besides her face, her breasts are her best asset. I could have spent the entire time just fondling and sucking those naturals. That was worth the price of admission alone! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Skylar Sparks | zilla135 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 3/4/15 | |
|
Review by
zilla135
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: From the moment communication started I knew she would be great! Simple set up with an easy to find location in Lakewood. Met me at the door in tank top and jeans and greeted me with a hug and kisses (first great sign). She got really excited when I said I would be staying for the hour. Chatted a little bit and she asked if I preferred oil or lotion with massages. Got comfortable and she got to relaxing me with an excellent sensual massage; back first then flipped me over and the teasing began! I love teasing and she is a master at it. Couldn't take the teasing any longer and needed a taste; she straddled my face and let me enjoy that delicious kitty (has a very lovely clit btw). Turned into some sweet 69 action. As she was about to hop on asked if I wanted it covered or bare back for 50 xtra. Reverse Cowgirl and a little Doggy and I was spent! Showered up and left with another hug and kiss. If you are looking for a super sexy GFE experience she is HIGHLY recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amber-5556 | drdato | Denver | Yes | 6 | 3/4/15 | |
|
Review by
drdato
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great little spinner!!! She is all about pleasing you. Appt set all through text, quick texter..which I love...no BS. Door opened and there was a tiny young lady with a big smile and a southern accent and gave me a nice hug. Session began with me worshipping her sexy feet. Then moved on to DATY/ DATO, UTF. Nice and slow....mmmm...no clock watching at all. Moved to CG, Mish, Doggie...she is so easy to spin how could I not. Still wanted more so we moved to the chair for more UTF & DATY. Had a nice funish on her tight bod but she said she is open to CIM...just give her a heads up. I fell in love with this one...so gentle and willing to worship your bod. Ill be back everytime she re paints her toes. Great little find in the DTC : ) plan for an hour with her rates and her level of attention, the half was too short. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heather Noel | max2501 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 3/3/15 | |
|
Review by
max2501
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called Heather and set up an appointment after reading some of her reviews and was not surprised that she was FTF. Her studio is a little different but very private and easy to find. She met behind her door in a very sexy teddy and she took me to her massage room where she started to undress me and some light kissing. She gave me a very relaxing message while we chatted. Then she rolled me over and began some amazing UTF. I pulled her around for a 69 and enjoyed some delicious DATY then moved on to cowgirl and miss. She cooed nicely the whole time and popped a couple of times. We switch to doggie and after a while I moved up a notch to GREEK. She stiffened up at first then really got into it. We both popped at the same time. She cleaned me up and got me dressed and walked to the door. That hour went by like 5 minutes. A very enjoyable session and she converted me into a regular. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anna-5646 | richard80020 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 3/3/15 | |
|
Review by
richard80020
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Anna is fantastic. She is an older woman, nearer 60 than 50 but.... She is small and trim, very pleasant, gives an excellent massage. On the flip, she was attentive and seemed to enjoy it as much as I. She is conversational, her location handy near I25 and Colorado Blvd, nice soft jazz in a lovely, quiet and private space. If you are inclined to an older provider, you can't miss with Anna. I went for the 90 minutes....and have been back. Note: She shares her phone with another provider; Renee. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kendra-6561 | midas | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 3/3/15 | |
|
Review by
midas
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kendra is a Southern Belle and a very welcome MILF to the Colorado Springs scene. She exudes the Southern Hospitality in abundance and makes you feel right at home. Awesome attitude and very intelligent. Works hard at pleasing her partner. She came to my home and was very prompt. Found her on BP. She performed all activities with skill. Participated in FS, UTF, LK, DATY and Sensual Massage. Not a clock watcher. I highly recommend Southern Kendra and I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa Belle | añejo | Denver | Yes | 35 | 3/2/15 | |
|
Review by
añejo
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/3/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Summary: Vanessa is a true gem. She’s easy to talk to and really enjoys herself. Will definitely see her again. All activities performed with enthusiasm. Details: Setup through p411. Location had plenty of parking and was easy to find. She had asked what I wanted her to wear and fulfilled my desires. First time meeting her so we got to know each other with some chit-chat first and then moved on to activities. I like to be teased a bit and she definitely fulfilled the request. Not going to share a lot of details but I have to say she was patient with me. I really need to think that the other person is enjoying themselves which she fulfilled in spades. She’s in great shape from her other hobbies. I’m not normally an “ass man” but her booty is amazing to look at and admire. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Rae | creamme69 | Denver | Yes | 45 | 3/2/15 | |
|
Review by
creamme69
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/3/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had an amazing time with visiting Ashley Girl. She was every bit a GFE to me (without the headaches and other downfalls of a real young girl friend). Ashley has a perfect body, firm in all the places that should be firm and soft the places that should be soft. Her breasts are natural and easily a handful. She enjoyed my attention to them. There was a lot of skin to skin contact all over our bodies. Her body quickly warm ed up on such a cold day. We alternated between UTF and DATY till I was at my popping point. After covering up her soft moist area drained me. I can't wait for her to return. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Annalise Anjou | davidmill | Denver | Yes | 62 | 3/2/15 | |
|
Review by
davidmill
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was looking for an extra special treat to myself and she was the perfect fit for me (in many outstanding ways). Only downside was annoying dating popups on her website. Beyond that, treat yourself to her. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nia Naughty | Happy4th | Denver | No | 1 | 3/2/15 | |
|
Review by
Happy4th
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE. I ARRIVED TO A MOTEL AND SHE QUICKLY WANTED TO GET INTO ACTION. I PAID FOR 1 HOUR, SHE GAVE A SESSION OF LESS THAN 20 MINUTES. SHE GAVE ME A MASSAGE, HJ,CBJ, AND X. SHE HAS A HUGE BELLY. HER MASSAGES ARE TERRIBLE, SHE GETS TIRED WITHIN 10 MINUTES. HER ADVERTISED PICS ARE ABOUT 5 YEARS OLD. SHE GETS TIRED FAIRLY QUICKLY AND HER BODY IS NOT DESIRABLE AT ALL. DON'T LET THOSE BOOBS CONFUSE YOU, THOSE ARE FAT SAGGY WOMAN TITS. SHE WAS BORING THROUGHOUT THE SESSION. AS SOON AS I FINISHED RELEASING,THE SESSION IS OVER. THERE IS NO ROUND 2 OR ROUND 3. YOUR PAYING A HUGE PREMIUM FOR A WOMAN THAT SHOULD BE AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE. SHE WILL TRICK YOU. THOSE PICS DON'T SHOW MUCH OF HER REAL MID SECTION. THE VAG IS SURROUNDED BY FAT. DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE I MADE, LOOK FOR SOMEONE MORE REPUTABLE OR WITH MORE REVIEWS. I DID SOME RESEARCH AND SOME GUYS WERE SAYING SHE PROVIDES POOR SERVICE. IT IS TRUE HER SERVICE SUCKS. ALSO, SHE HAD ME ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE BECAUSE SHE WASN'T READY EVEN THOUGH SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS READY. SPENT ABOUT AN HOUR WAITING FOR THIS FATTY. AGE 34. SHE IS KNOWN AS: STEPHANIE, NIA, NAUGHTY NIA, SUPER BUSTY GODDESS, Italian Sex Kitten. OTHER REVIEWS: http://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion_boards/viewAll.asp?MessageID=241951&boardID=6&page=8&view=2 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/printthread.php?t=9224&pp=40&page=114 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stephanie Taylor | Jackkent | Denver | Yes | 19 | 3/2/15 | |
|
Review by
Jackkent
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Stephanie visiting often but before now I was never available when she was here. She has been on my radar for a while. This time the stars were all in alignment and we meshed together in more ways than one. Stephanie has a killer body and a beautiful face to match. She is extremely tight and squeezed my manhood very well. She eagerly participated in multiple positions and I left well spent and a big smile on my face. I would recommend you watch out for her and enjoy her as I did. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elaine | ernsway | Denver | Yes | 50 | 3/1/15 | |
|
Review by
ernsway
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Elaine... What a woman! Gorgeous, sexy, tall and slim just like advertised. Light British accent cause she was raised in London. All the services were performed with enthusiasm, and fantastic skill. The only issue that came up is that she doesn't offer MSOG in the hour long app, so we went from an hour to just the half. One thing you guys should know... she is looking to move back to London in the future. I highly recommend seeing her before she goes. Good gracious, she is amazing! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lisa Logan-8631 | toscani | Denver | No | 20 | 3/1/15 | |
|
Review by
toscani
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: All that I can say is WTF! Why would a provider do this? A no-show without any type of explanation? I would never disrespect anyone like that. We had exchanged several texts, prior to our meeting time. Everything seemed to be fine. We agreed on a date/time. On the date of our agreed meeting... I left my part of town (Highland) to the DTC. This is about a 20-30 minute drive, depending on traffic. I arrived to the first stop at DTC Parkway and Belleview at the exact time. I sent Lisa a few texts and called twice. I never heard back from her. So, be warned... she has some fantastic reviews, but some No-shows also. Lisa not showing up was a first (hopefully the last) for me. I was disappointed, to say the least. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anja-7077 | Littletease | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/1/15 | |
|
Review by
Littletease
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw some reviews on TOB for "Anja" and they appeared to be good so decided to give her a quick call; scheduling was easy, efficient and an address was provided. It's a nice office building and didn't feel out of place. Unfortunately the pictures are from many/several years ago... They are likely her but she has since gained many pounds since they we're taken. Not quite full figured but more than "medium build". Not quite my cup of tea. Very friendly, maybe a bit too talkative but felt at ease non the less. Even though I paid for an hour the session was quick and done in maybe 30 minutes; 45 minutes max. Hard to recommend this provider, just too many things that below average and not very good at that. Too many other good/excellent providers out there. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| KaliJord | midas | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 3/1/15 | |
|
Review by
midas
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kali is a welcome addition to the Colorado Springs Scene. She is on Preferred 411 and does not advertise on Backpage. She is a former exotic dancer and very petite. Awesome attitude and very intelligent. I am a leg man and she has awesome legs. Kali wants to know what you like and is very interested in pleasing you. I enjoyed all of our activities which included FS, UTF, LFK, massage and DATY. Kali is 420 friendly. I plan to see her again and highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amber-5556 | Rebel4262 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 3/1/15 | |
|
Review by
Rebel4262
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/22/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Her location is a nice hotel room in the DTC. When she opened the door, I was impressed. Her pictures do not do her justice! A warm smile, a very friendly attitude and a nice petite body. We had some small talk - she has the cutest southern accent - and then things got going. Started with UTF (she's pretty good)and then into 69. I couldn't believe when she squeezed my tongue! I asked her to lay back and enjoy while I DATY. From the sounds she was making, I would have to guess that she liked it. After a little while, she climbed on top for some CG. She rode for a while then switched to doggy to finish off. We sat and talked for a short time afterward and she remained just as pleasant as when I arrived. I will definitely be going back to see her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mila-BP | MHGuy69 | Denver | Yes | 44 | 2/28/15 | |
|
Review by
MHGuy69
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/28/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mila was a lot of fun, very easy to talk to, which made for a relaxed environment, exactly what I was looking for. Her BP pics are not her but are representative. Easy 2 call setup. Mila gave me a nice, relaxing massage with a great finish. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kendra bp | Tbone357 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/27/15 | |
|
Review by
Tbone357
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: TOFTT Kendra is young with a great body, wanted to know what I liked and wanted, rules- no kissing, no greek, she likes TF, UTF is extra, hence tipping. multiple positions, her Fav, is doggy ( great view of her perfect ass. ) very comfortable, I will see her again. be nice guys she is a nice girl!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Violet | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 5 | 2/26/15 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I setup an appointment with Violet via text which was a breeze. Upon arrival I reached out to get the room number. I was soon greeted by Violet who is the same sweet girl I remembered from before. Nice face and great conversation. Dropped the clothes and assumed the position on the bed. Last time she had a massage table but that was when she was sharing a location with other girls. Now independent she just uses the hotel bed. From what I recall her massage was just light touch and that's what I received this time. Unfortunately if you book a time with her don't be late as she will keep to that time slot and not go over because she books up. I arrived 5 min after our start time and by the time things got started I was 10 min into the session. So this was only a 30 min session and my massage was less than 15 min because she ended early to get ready for her next appointment. So needless to say I got a quick rub and tug. Ugh. Overall nice girl but by far not the best massage. Comparing her to other providers I have seen she is below average and has mastered the art of hustling to doing shorter appointments to minimize her level of effort and maximize her $$$ gain. I probably wont be back since I really do like a good massage with lots of build up and teasing along the way. None of which are present with Violet. She is a great person and means well its just the service I am not too keen on. Please take note of her new number 303-875-0229 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| bella-9558 | darthballs-1232 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 2/26/15 | |
|
Review by
darthballs-1232
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: As you might know, I do not review much, Im a bp diamond hunter, and my luck is ridiculous. Ive seen her before, amazing the 1st time and this time really shot my hobby experience thru the roof. She has a great body and tight V. she says she cant grip but i felt it, she also squirts. she will do almost anything u ask, even greek came up in convo the 1st time. she will be a fav for a while. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa Logan-8631 | Synoches | Denver | Yes | 20 | 2/26/15 | |
|
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've noticed Lisa accumulating some excellent reviews and so I decided I wanted to pay her a visit. I called her up and set up an appointment for later that same afternoon. Her hotel was easy enough to find and I was happy to meet the same girl at the door as in the ad. Lisa's quick to warm up to as she has a very bubbly personality. It didn't take long before we were kissing and getting everything heated up. I'll describe the session as simply very sexual. There was just so much oral going on by both of us in so many ways along with the full service. I'm not sure whether to call it a GFE experience of a PSE one. Either way, I left extremely satisfied but wishing for more. I honestly can't wait until my next visit with Lisa. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa Logan-8631 | dantes | Denver | Yes | 20 | 2/26/15 | |
|
Review by
dantes
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: All I can say is WOW! All the other reviews are not exaggerating, - this girl is absolutely amazing! Hands down the best UTF I've had in years! I have never used the term ATF, but without a doubt Lisa is my ATF. The only thing I can say that hasn't been said before is that this girls professionalism and attention to detail is beyond compare. I tried 3 or 4 times to see Lisa in the past, but for one reason or another I was unable to meet. Lisa was very understanding and patient every time I asked her to reschedule. We met yesterday morning and the roads were terrible. Lisa let me know over an hour ahead of time that she was running late (much appreciated). She continued to communicate regularly to keep me informed of her progress to our incall. I feel like this is a cliche, but she is more attractive in person than in her photos. It was great to be with her. I am still smiling ear to ear. If that wasn't enough, An hour after I left, I realized that I had left a key card in Lisa's room. I text her. She responded promptly and let me know that the said item was in her possession. She then went out of her way to make sure that she got it back to me. Professional from start to finish and even after! This girl is absolutely wonderful! Without a doubt I will be returning soon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ecstacy 1307 | azlegalthief1 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 2/26/15 | |
|
Review by
azlegalthief1
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great attitude and very very accomadating was thinking of going back fo r seconds but work calling Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Fiji | Hvnaball2 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 2/26/15 | |
|
Review by
Hvnaball2
(59 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been trying for a while to see Fiji. She travels back east alot, and it seems that when she is in Denver I have conflicts. Not to mention I just don't plan ahead very well. Today I got lucky, very lucky. She had a cancellation and posted an ad on P411, which I just happened to catch right away. 45 minutes later and I was having the time of my life! Fiji is truly a beautiful woman. Gorgeous face and a body built for fun! Her UTF skills are beyond comparison. My only regret is not scheduling an hour with her. Next time I'll know better. What was really enjoyable was after the activities, we sat and talked for a long time. Fiji is a very intelligent, articulate person, completely attentive and in the moment. Total sweetheart! Hot as hell, too! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Michelle-1235 | air | Colorado Springs | Yes | 10 | 2/26/15 | |
|
Review by
air
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/26/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Have seen Michelle on backpage for while set up once before but it didn't happen glad I tried again her pictures are accurate actually lot better in person so has more curves then pictures show has I really nice booty the appointment went fantastic as she blew my mind she is also very friendly she is definitely a keeper I will see her again for sure treat her well guys Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa Logan-8631 | DeMarco-8036 | Denver | Yes | 20 | 2/26/15 | |
|
Review by
DeMarco-8036
(101 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/26/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've had some great experiences with girls and I've some really great experiences. This appointment is at the top of the list so far. Lisa is an attractive young spinner type. If you're looking for a young college girl or teen-like fantasy, then she fits the bill perfectly. I'll be thinking about this session for awhile, the whole session was real intense and passionate sex. We both were so anxious to get started I didn't even think about the oral, although I certainly applied it to her in spades. I highly recommend her, she's the whole nine yards of fun and the real deal. Fantastic? Absolutely!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stephanie Taylor | firewire82 | Denver | Yes | 19 | 2/26/15 | |
|
Review by
firewire82
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/26/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Stephanie had a great attitude very beautiful pictures are right now. Setup apt throught p411 and emailed back and forth. The season was pretty good No GFE and no MSOG. She jump into the season very quickly did some CG and was done in 10mins and then she got a cloth for clean up and got dressed and told me to drive safe because of the snow. I felt like it was a very high priced 3G season no hug at the begining or good bye. I fell like I just over paid for what I got. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Denise -BP | Saurav | Denver | No | 3 | 2/26/15 | |
|
Review by
Saurav
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Stay away from her. She has an incall in a gated condo near parker and quincy/carson. Over the email she was nice, but never spoke till I reached her visitor gate, she txted to call from the gate and was outright rude stating that she does not do FS and if I was looking for FS, I should not see her. In the email to her at bodyrubxo@hotmail.com(her new email), I never asked for FS, just massage and I told her that. She then agreed and when I met, ewwww ugly janitor type looking girl(the janitor in my office is way hot then her and easy although I never tried her), I really don't understand how the previous reviewer called her J LO. She looked horrible with possible infection on her face of some kind. At that point, I did not expect much and thought that I would play along and het a HJ. She then opens her mouth, rude comments about everything and indifferent, totally turnoff talks. Then her cats play around in that place ewww. She then try to start the HJ and she pulls my cock pretty hard and her facial expressions are totally a turn off. I stopped her in around 15-20 mins, 5 mins after the HJ started and leave her place. What I wanted was to relieve some stress and ended up having more. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| chelseyCOS | samshightower69 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 2/26/15 | |
|
Review by
samshightower69
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Chelsey a couple of days ago and felt like a review was in order for Chelsey is was great find!!! This girl is awesome from the moment I contacted her she was on her game I was greeted at the door with a beautiful smile. This girl is a sight to be seem she is beautiful as well as friendly. We talk for a few minutes and then I started to undress her Damn was this girl sexier than I expected! After I got her undressed I laid her down on the bed and caressed her body then did some DATY until she had a few orgasms. Chelsey returned the favor by doing a HJ and a CBJ. Safety first but with her tongue ring she was amazing. I couldn't take it anymore from this sexy girl I had to go for full service it started with her riding me cowgirl style oh yeah and then I just had to finish looking at that fantastic ass doggie style. and it was a shot and score time with Chelsey. Don't miss out!!!!!! it would be a mistake!!!!! She is the real girl and so HOT!!!!!!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||