|
Cali Rose
|
|
No One In Particular |
Boulder |
Yes |
121
|
1/12/19 |
Seen on 12/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had some time on a very short fuse and Cali was graciously available that evening. I sent her my references and we made arrangements to meet at her incall.
Despite a few humorous issues that came up, we met up on time and I was greeted by the lovely Cali dressed only in a towel.
Cali is a wonderful kisser, and the DFK was incredible and passionate. We made our way to the bed and Cali provided some absolutely mind blowing UTF. I followed that with some breast worship to which Cali was quite responsive.
It wasn't long before a cover was needed, and Cali was wonderful and definitely FTF in multiple positions, a real GFE.
When I was near, Cali resumed UTF and I finished COM/CIM.
All in all a wonderful experience, and I will return.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Natalya
|
|
hkphooey1170 |
Las Vegas |
Yes |
21
|
1/11/19 |
Seen on 12/17/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Miss Natalya at her incall for a 30 minute session. Setup was straightforward and Miss Natalya's incall was clean and safe. Miss Natalya is a very good kisser, as her profile states. Very attractive and relaxed and pleasurable. She does not rush or watch the clock. I would recommend definitely recommend a visit with Miss Natalya. She will put your mind at ease.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DDD+-38-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannapdx
|
|
Tony 911 |
Denver |
Yes |
83
|
1/11/19 |
Review by
Tony 911
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WoW! very sexy lady, enjoyed every second with her. Easy to set up a couple texts and i was at her incall. nice body all natural very pretty, CBJ is incredible very good at it and enjoys giving it.. on to Miss and finished with K9. Will see again.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hailey Of Denver
|
|
denverdtcguy |
Denver |
Yes |
93
|
1/11/19 |
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: As reviewers noted, she is very take charge. She is not shy on any front...
In-call was very clean and nicely setup. Lots of oils and very low mood lighting and music.
Very professional setup that made the entire visit simple. You are in good hands,
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sexy_Darana
|
|
funkula |
Denver |
So-So |
36
|
1/11/19 |
Review by
funkula
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a good experience but just didn't connect. Seemed very standoffish and I felt rushed the whole time. Usually have a fabulous time with Thai providers, but this wasn't an amazing experience. I will probably see her again. Perhaps she was just having an off day. Left early since I could definitely tell see wanted me to leave. Massage was weird too. Looks wise she is amazing and the actual fun was actually pretty good. Just not one of my top experiences. Thank you Darana! It was nice to meet you and hopefully we can meet again. Maybe second time will be better.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samada Summers
|
|
Twenteight95 |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
1/11/19 |
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Demi yesterday and got the full demi experience, the massage with body slides left me feeling great. Demi is my ATF always leave her place with a smile she’s fun ????
She’s bad af in every meaning
If you haven’t seen her I recommend you do
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Skyla Davis
|
|
Vulcanrider |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
1/11/19 |
Seen on 1/4/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was easy even at a short time frame. A couple text back and forth and we met at her in call. It was like making out with an old girlfriend. Things progressed hot and heavy from there. She’s a great girl and knows how to have a good time.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa Luo
|
|
Jjoseph29 |
Denver |
Yes |
64
|
1/11/19 |
Seen on 1/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ada is the hot girl - next - door you have always mentally undressed in class or in the office. She has a perfect body, great personality, and top drawer skills. I wish she really did live next door.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexa Rayne
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
37
|
1/11/19 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my 2nd time seeing the amazing miss Alexa Rayne and once again she rocked my world with a very passionate GFE/encounter. All activities (acronym list) were provided with much enthusiasm. She's a great conversationalist and has a very intellectual and vibrant personality. Happy New Year Baby :)
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-29-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kaya Jolee
|
|
scottiep33 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
1/11/19 |
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kaya is a cutie. I arrived at her incall location knocked on the door and was met by the girl in the pics, Kaya. We sat down and talked for a while to get to know each other better because this was our first visit. The conversation built up some sexual energy which led us to exploring each other further. I can tell that Kaya was enjoying our session, which is a turn on for me. I was pleasantly surprised by how big and nice her booty was. Her pics doesn't really show you how nice her ass is. Next time she comes to Denver I will definitely see her again.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
PrettyLittleKimberly
|
|
coking |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
1/11/19 |
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: One of the best experiences I've had! Kimberly is definitely going in the top of my lists! Everything was great with her. Very sexy from head to toe. Perfect body. Killer ass. Young and energetic. Everything about her is worth everything. Definitely going to try to be a regular with her.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
quiethunter |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
1/11/19 |
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fresh, friendly, and conversational. I had a nice hour with Montana.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HollyAmory
|
|
Thawk2 |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
1/11/19 |
Review by
Thawk2
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I met this beautiful redhead in a central Denver. Very pleasant to talk to. As per previous reviews, she is naturally, beautifully endowed. LK cbj cfs. Recommended.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MsJaylaMarie
|
|
glassonion |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
1/11/19 |
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jayla was a blast. She was able to see me last minute and after some practical screening steps (including a call and some photos) we were all lined up to meetup downtown. Arrived at a high end incall and waited by the elevator. Once we got upstairs we talked for a bit. Jayla has some rules and is not GFE but she is a great time. Gorgeous face and tight body. Jayla and I had a good time together.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa Luo
|
|
LLINSOMNIAC |
Denver |
Yes |
64
|
1/11/19 |
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW, WOW, WOW, this girl is amazing! looks better than her pictures, has the perfect body, super fun and sweet, easy to talk to. we started with daty went straight into bbbj and if she wasnt so damn amazing I wouldn't have popped so fast. didnt even get to the FS, but I will call on her again because her body is absolutely perfect.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Honeypot
|
|
Silverman-4467 |
Denver |
Yes |
56
|
1/11/19 |
Seen on 12/31/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Honeypot had been on my list for a while. I attempted to contact Honeypot over a couple of days. She finally responded to my text on New Years Eve. I had to travel and she accepted my request for a one hour incall appointment. I kept contact via text as I got closer to her incall in Brighton, CO. She asked that I stop and pick.up some drinks and something for her "sweet tooth". Upon my arrival, she gave me her address and room number. She invited me in and she was wearing those sexy panties and coordinating bra. We got comfortable with each other and enjoyed our drinks. We them moved to her playroom, and for the next 45 minutes explored each other. She is a consummate provider and she is tons of fun built in a tiny package of explosive action. That's is what this hobby is all about (fun).
Many thanks will visit again.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
mtnman-1405 |
Denver |
Yes |
116
|
1/11/19 |
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I meet up with LaurenB again following her "TOB members something post. I was not disappointed as she was just as engaging as in the past. I recommend a half-hour session as the better option as she seemed a little distant in the latter portion of a hour session we had a while back. Entertained me with bbbj, cfs cg and mish with a few lk's sprinkled in to her fs routine.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannapdx
|
|
tfh7980 |
Denver |
Yes |
83
|
1/11/19 |
Review by
tfh7980
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: 10/10. Set up was easy. I was an idiot and wasted 15 min finding her location but she was understanding about that. She is a very friendly and attractive woman and very playful. Very pretty face, perfect curves and just the right amount of thickness in all the right places. I recommend her and I plan to repeat.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jemma_Stone
|
|
dmac220 |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
1/11/19 |
Review by
dmac220
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: jemma is new to Denver and is definitely gfe. I saw her twice already and cant get enough. when I first saw her we connected like old friends. she is not a clock watcher. She has a nice toned body and is cury in all the right spots. she has a nice clean and welcoming incall location. she's the type of girl you can brag about to your friends. treat her nice guys.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Fiona_TheOne
|
|
bcool |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
1/10/19 |
Review by
bcool
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I finally got together with this beauty, she was everything I imagined. Petite and everything is in its perfect place on her body!! She is friendly and easy going. GFE and she was a great kisser. She was nice to chat with and I will definitely see her again! Highly recommended.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TabathaGrey
|
|
BigBaldBlk |
Boulder |
Yes |
17
|
1/10/19 |
Seen on 1/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: There was a TOB thread awhile back on who you wished returned or missed out on in the past, and Tabatha's name was mentioned several times. In case you haven't noticed, this legend has returned for a limited engagement. If you'd like to see her (and pass her screening), you may want to do it sooner than later.
It was great catching up with her. She asked what I'd like for her to wear and I said _________. Darker hair now, same great smile, bod and ooooh, that ass, is to die for. BCD activities, you'll want to make sure you've taken your vitamins. YOWZA!
Welcome back Tabatha for however long you plan on staying, and thank you for a wonderful time again...and again...and again...and...
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
4lena4-BANNED
|
|
snowmanmc-7389 |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
1/10/19 |
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The call and setup was easy. We set a time for the next morning on phone and then texted then to confirm.
From the time i walked in the door Lena put me at ease and gave me her undivided attention. She is very beautiful and we quickly became intertwined and I enjoyed every minute of being with her.
Even though this was my first time seeing her she put me at ease quickly and i left feeling very satisfied.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DaintyDarling
|
|
Dmbuffs |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
1/10/19 |
Review by
Dmbuffs
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/14/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time Meurelle. She is very petite and definitely a spinner. Started off with some good conversation then moved to a Cbj and finished with some good cowgirl. She is also very easy to talk to. I will repeat!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ashley Nicole-3286
|
|
discretegentleman |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
93
|
1/10/19 |
Seen on 12/31/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing is all I have to say. Second time I have seen Ashley and I am not a regular to anything. Hands down the best in the area. She knows exactly what she is doing and lets you know too!!!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
Leoaugust |
Denver |
Yes |
113
|
1/10/19 |
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Daniela was easy to get set up thru TOB, nice upscale hotel, knocked on door and was greeted by a beautiful HOT Latina, a little small talk to get comfy and some of the best dfk right away. She is very passionate, Dfk led to some very tasty daty and she had multiple O's to my delight!
All activities were with much enthusiasm and passion, tight and soft vocals made this a steamy encounter that ended simultaneously in O's for both of us! Please visit Colorado more often so I can repeat! Mucho Amor!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Goodgirl
|
|
hobbie1970 |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
1/10/19 |
Seen on 1/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Had a great visit with her. Seen a few times before from BP. Pics are accurate. This is a body rub experience only but she has an awesome touch. Flip side fun was standard but done with a special touch. I will repeat
Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme
|
|
discretegentleman |
Colorado Springs |
So-So |
94
|
1/10/19 |
Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 45 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Decided to see this provider based off the reviews and expected a stellar experience. I am told I am picky so please take that into consideration. Pictures are accurate, great looking women but rough around the edges. I felt rushed, not 5 star, an a little uncomfortable (G3). I would not recommend if you are that person that expects the best with no questions asked or direction. The world vanilla and bland comes to mind.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
BoNusRound |
Denver |
Yes |
152
|
1/10/19 |
Seen on 1/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lulu is amazing and her pictures are accurate. Booking was easy and communication was easy. She goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. I will make sure I see her again.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Libby Lust
|
|
MightyRandomDude |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
1/10/19 |
Seen on 1/4/19
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So I wrote a no-show review for Libby 4-5 months back, as I was very upset for having wasted a lot of time in planning an appointment and never hearing back from her with an explanation or apology. After that review, I got a couple of messages from hobbyists that have seen her, telling me that they agree with the review, but also saying that Libby truly is a great person and a great provider.
For that reason, I decided to give her another chance, so I made another appointment. I saw her a few days ago, and it was the best decision I’ve ever made in all my years of hobbying !
Let me start with the pictures. She definitely needs new, better quality pictures, because current ones don’t do her any justice. She is a lot more beautiful in person, with an amazingly athletic body. Her personality is equally amazing, she is fun to be with and you can talk to her for hours. She’s down to earth, true GFE, really enjoys herself but she is firstly a pleaser.
I know this is a big statement, but I can honestly say that she is my all time favorite!
Thanks love!!!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jerseydiamond
|
|
Myotherboard81 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
25
|
1/10/19 |
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met with her on short notice. Absolutely fantastic session. I normally don't care for cbj but she is amazing at it. And she has an incredible ass. Would definitely recommend.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lacy jade
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
1/10/19 |
Seen on 1/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So Lacy looks like a hot Norwegian girl. The blonde hair, and blue, blue eyes are amazing. Better looking than the pics on her profile.She is so easy to be with. She makes you feel like she has known you for years. She is very sexual and smart. She is a great kisser and loves doggie. Go see her!!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TheRealCinnamon
|
|
Skydivemp |
Denver |
No Show |
4
|
1/10/19 |
Seen on 1/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I tried on two different dates to meet up with Cinnamon but no luck. We texted, emailed, even talked in the phone at one point but it ended the same both attempts: she would leave to meet me and I'd never hear from her again. The second attempt only happened because she forgot who I was when we were emailing and only remembered me right before we tried to meet again. I'd love to meet her but I'd say the chances of actually seeing her are unfortunately slim
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-29-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenRoXy
|
|
Leoaugust |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
1/10/19 |
Seen on 12/29/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Roxy couldn't be sweeter, easy set up thru TOB, nice hotel and was met by a beautiful down to earth woman. Easy to talk and look at, very smart and professional was like hanging with an old friend. Great eye contact during bbbj, daty was very tasty and welcomed a big O from her! Nice body to play with and very sexy woman. Do go see this beauty soon gentlemen you will have no regrets!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Roxy_Santana
|
|
hkphooey1170 |
Milwaukee |
Yes |
111
|
1/10/19 |
Seen on 12/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: MilwaukeeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Roxy for a 30min session while she was in Denver. Setup was easy. Roxy responded to my texts quickly and her location was easy to find. Her incall was clean and comfortable.
Roxy is very attractive and accommodating. She has a sexy, easy-going manner which made it easy for me to get comfortable.
All services were provided with enthusiasm.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alia Abaza
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
1/10/19 |
Seen on 1/5/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alia is absolutely beautiful. Pictures are spot on. Her profile says she is 28, but she looks younger. Screening was thorough, but did not take very long. Her in-call was upscale. We had a great hour appointment. She could have gone longer!! The focus will be all on you and it will be GFE. Thank you Alia!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
Leoaugust |
Denver |
Yes |
142
|
1/10/19 |
Seen on 12/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Reese was easy to set up at her upscale hotel thru TOB. After reading all the reviews and watching her clever and fun videos had to see her, so glad I had the opportunity! She is tall, very pretty, bulit for fun and enjoys pleasing. Great bbbj, enjoys daty and had a few positions to complete an amazing time with her! No clock watcher, great conversation, very accomplished and interesting woman! Definitely recommend you go see for yourself!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
Irontool |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
1/9/19 |
Review by
Irontool
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Zoe this morning and she is awesome. It was a little awkward at first because it was our first meeting, but that's to be expected. If you want an incredible GFE with a awesome BBBJ, then make an appointment with her ASAP. A must see again for me.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
The Naughty Professor
|
|
homeslice |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
1/9/19 |
Seen on 12/13/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ariel is a nice. Her pictures are accurate and she delivers on a nice full body sensual massage with an ending. She also does some very nice Russian. Respectful touching is allowed.
If I had any gripes, they would be that she does not get on the table, eye contact is limited, and the overall vibe is not all that sensual.
No doubt she is in good shape and delivers, it all just feels a little cold after a few visits.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
dartsrusco
|
|
bigt92 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
39
|
1/9/19 |
Review by
bigt92
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/19
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: toe curling bbbj, and she loved doing it. highly skilled.
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
alisalulu
|
|
nm5140 |
Denver |
Yes |
64
|
1/9/19 |
Review by
nm5140
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/24/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was out doing some last minute shopping and happened to pull up some listings just to see what was going on. Came upon her listing and had to see her ASAP; lucky for me she was available and agreed to meet after checking my TOB refs. I showed up a little late due to some location confusion but once I found the place I was met by a knockout Russian beauty. We got right down to business and though not a GFE situation it was more like that hot time you have meeting a hot girl in a bar. She knows what she's doing for sure and I will be watching out for her to see her again.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
ColonelAngus |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
1/9/19 |
Seen on 1/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I got the pleasure to finally meet up with Emily. Her screening was easy. She has an office location. She is a very beautiful woman with a great personality. Very friendly. The massage was very relaxing. Her hands, at times, felt as smooth as silk.
My session with her was an enjoyable experience. I'll definitely go and see her again.
Maybe she'll let me give her a massage next time (wink wink). Thank You, Emily!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
nm5140 |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
1/9/19 |
Review by
nm5140
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/17/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kristi is awesome! She's super hot with a fantastic body and her personality makes the time fly by. We had a couple false starts in the days prior due to my relentless work schedule, but we were able to meet up on short notice before she had to leave town. Easy setup (I had seen some of her friends) and great upscale hotel. Chatted for a couple minutes about life and work and then got intimate pretty quick - everything was fantastic and I look forward to meeting this hottie again!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
nm5140 |
Denver |
Yes |
145
|
1/9/19 |
Review by
nm5140
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Been waiting to see Catalina for a while, had a couple of missed opportunities prior but I am glad we finally met. Setup was easy with TOB refs, met her at her very private incall at the prescribed time. All of the other reviews are spot on - this is once spicy Latina that you need to see!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
mcrider762 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
1/9/19 |
Seen on 1/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Zoe is a true pleasure to spend time with. Set up was very easy via text. Her incall location is very nice and convenient. I highly recommend seeing her and I will be seeing her again!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
nm5140 |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
1/9/19 |
Review by
nm5140
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an appointment set with another provider who contacted me to let me know that she was under the weather and had to cancel which I totally understood. Then she let me know she had a friend, Allison Amore, that was available at the same location. I accepted the challenge and set things up with Allison. Was easy setup as I had seen her friend before. Arrived at her very upscale hotel and was greeted by a very slender young lady; pictures are accurate but she is way hotter in person. Allison is very much a GFE provider and we had a great time together - she knows how to use her body in the best ways. I would love to see her again when she's in town next.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
light kisser |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
1/9/19 |
Seen on 1/4/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the oppurtunity to meet Sapphire and spend some quality time with her. She is a gorgeous MILF type. Her body is amazing and she sure takes care of herself. The muscles on her back when she was in doggie was a sight to see. She is funny, and total GFE. Her UTF is superb and she was totally in to pleasing.
I highly recommend her and plan to see her again.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
new2hobbying |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
1/9/19 |
Seen on 1/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Allison is absolutely adorable. Cute smile and a great giggle. We had a good conversation getting to know each other. She is definitely one of the better kissers and girlfriend material. I was very glad that i did not short my time with her. As always ymmv but i believe she worth meeting.
Thanks allison for taking your time meeting me.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
Doublestuff |
Denver |
Yes |
113
|
1/9/19 |
Seen on 1/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an absolutely incredible time with Daniela. She is an excellent communicator, prompt with her replies, the consummate professional. She is very easy and fun to converse with, great sense of humor and her passion is off the charts. I highly recommend spending time with her. Treat her with respect and you will be rewarded.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexandra king
|
|
nm5140 |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
1/9/19 |
Review by
nm5140
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/31/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Alexandra's listing and had to reach out for some NYE fun... she mentioned that she had a friend and asked if I wanted to do a double. Although I was short on time I agreed that a 30-min double would close out the year nicely. Set everything up and when I showed up i was blown away by two beautiful and enthusiastic ladies (see my other reviews for Alexandra's friend). Alexandra is a knockout beauty with a zest for life that made our time super fun and laid back. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and even though I didn't know what the hell I was doing (my first double) I nonetheless left with a huge smile on my face and I'm planning on seeing Alexandra again in a one-on-one setting (and with her friend again if the opportunity presents itself in the future). Bottom line - Alexandra is a top-notch provider - see her with confidence!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
Long Time |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
1/9/19 |
Seen on 1/6/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a wonderful young woman! Easy setup via P411 and TCB was on point as she instructed me to her location. I was greeted by a beautiful and affectionate young lady who led me down to the room. Excellent massage and convo followed by the best nuru I've ever had, it was surreal! Finished L1 but much more is available which I look forward to on my next visit!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|