Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

16001 - 16050 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Fiona_TheOne Long Time Denver Yes 7 1/1/19
Review by Long Time (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don't often repeat but I have seen Fiona multiple times including several overnights. She is a wonderfully down to earth person, a fun conversationalist and excellent GFE. This visit like all others was a wonderful time and of course she speaks fluent French with no language barriers.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexiKenni Misterwrong Denver Yes 25 1/1/19
Review by Misterwrong (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I haven’t posted in awhile but wanted to on her behalf. Saw Kenni on multiple occasions. Most recently a few weeks ago. I texted with a quick response. Set the appt for an hour later. She is very welcoming. Nice DTC location. Very much a full GFE. Great experience. Treat her well and she will return the favor. I highly recommend seeing her as I am already planning my next visit with her :)


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Shutterbug Denver Yes 170 1/1/19
Review by Shutterbug (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Audrey was stunning when I arrived at her very nice incall location. Shared a nice cocktail from her well equipped bar along with some great conversation. The BCD activity was all done with great enthusiasm and skill, all I can say is wow. Thoroughly enjoyed my time and plan to visit with her again.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aisha Moon Bravo1 Boulder Yes 5 1/1/19
Review by Bravo1 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Aisha is someone I knew and saw back from the BP times and I was very happy to see her pretty face pop up here. Set up was easy via text and met at her in-call location and met on time at the agreed upon time. Nice massage and relaxed vibe throughout the session with more than just a flip finish. Nice little body with an amazing tail, totally my type of female form. I will definitely be a repeat.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 112 1/1/19
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We are so blessed to have so many beautiful, intelligent and fun ladies in our community. There are a few who posses all three attributes, and Jos has to be near the top. Very nice incall, incredible body, mad BCD skills and will leave you smiling days later. She is the total package. I can't really add too much to what her previous reviews say except she's prettier than her pics and fun to spend time with. Highly, highly recommend and look forward to future encounters!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BeautifullyBroken mjsmith Denver No Show 19 12/31/18
Review by mjsmith (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I booked a session for 1:45 PM at her place text around 140 and she text back I received the address once I arrived I inquired about parking and was told to wait and she was on her way over the next half hour I received several text saying that she was just pulling up now. I saw her pull up in her car she got out and went inside the house . I did not want to go to the door without permission. So I text and then called about five minutes after, no response, At that point I went home . With all that being said she did make contact with me later that evening. I could not except her offer for a later appointment, maybe she was having a bad day


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 Coflyfshr83 Denver Yes 89 12/31/18
Review by Coflyfshr83 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This girl is incredible. Setup was a breeze and her incall was safe, private and easy to find. When I walked in I immediately switched my appt from a half hour to an hour if that says anything. She has the most luscious curves, a beautiful face and a sweet personality. The experience was good enough it made me decide to sign up and write a review after being a long time lurker. Will definitely repeat.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 Tony2018 Denver Yes 89 12/31/18
Review by Tony2018 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not much to say that hasn't already been shared in her other reviews. I've been seeing her ad for quite some time and finally pulled the trigger. She is very careful when it comes to screening so it took some time to get an appointment. Her location is a private incall. I came from work so was offered a shower. We got right down to business after. She is an nice young lady and all activities were performed with enthusiasm. Bbbj, daty, light kissing and cfs.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffanylove4you boxer-6526 Denver Yes 55 12/31/18
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Iya(Tiffany) is another beautiful Asian provider. I have seen her the last couple of times she has come to Denver. Very attractive, nice body, beautiful breasts. She is GFE and a joy to be with. We both enjoyed our time together. DFK, bbbj, daty, MPCFS


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana Native Denver Yes 158 12/31/18
Review by Native (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Montana was a most to beautiful sensual charismatic lovely woman. I spend two hours with her feeling like a king! Her touch was very soft and set my mind at ease. Her VIP experience was awesome. Gentleman, treat her greatly.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple Andrew77 Denver Yes 109 12/31/18
Review by Andrew77 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/24/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kandi is, and has always been THE BEST. She is into it every time. She’s a consummate professional, and an all around knockout. My #1.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KaitlynKnight Tony2018 Denver Yes 41 12/31/18
Review by Tony2018 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As soon as I saw her pictures I knew I had to see her. She didn't post her phone number on her ad or profile so the only means to contact was via email, not something I usually like to do because it can take so long but I had no choice. We did go back and forth for a bit via email but we were finally able to arrange a visit on pretty short notice, which I appreciated. The pics on her profile are accurate. She is very petite and very cute. She is also pretty shy but that didn't affect her enthusiasm. I wont go into great detail but she is very much gfe and I will definitely be seeing her again. Bbj, daty, cfs. Run, dont walk to see her. You won't regret it.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana YankeeClipper Denver Yes 111 12/31/18
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dear Lord, You ARE an artist and so grateful to enjoy your masterpiece...Roxy Santana! Roxy is gorgeous, smoking hot, curves everywhere and that Latina lovely I have dreamed to experience. Michaelangelo has nothing on this wonderful woman. Stroke your paintbrush stoopid as Roxy will put your inner artist/inner dreams to shame. All activities were wondrous, but the conversation and mutual sensual massage touched every synapse with anticipation and exhilaration. The view from the front, behind, and down south was second to none. DATY was so tasty and when she began gyrating her pussy and hips on my face and moaning with pleasure...I was in heaven. Simply heaven. Doggie was magnificent and needed to release as the scenery brought me back to heaven. Roxy is simply awesome and I highly recommend her. Treat her well and you will be treated like you should. I walked out, at least, six inches taller feeling like a man should that just scored with the hottest gal in all the land. Roxy, thank you very much for your time and conversation in all languages. I will be visiting shortly.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leena_rose Bob1911 Denver Yes 40 12/31/18
Review by Bob1911 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Leena’s add for a while and decided to go see her and I’m glad I did. It was easy to get verified and she was at a nice hotel. She is very sexy with silky soft skin and all of the views are great. I look forward to seeing her again. She is safe in activities.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 Mjplay41 Denver Yes 94 12/31/18
Review by Mjplay41 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/23/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As many others have mentioned, Michelle is stunning and a wonderfully fun and engaged playmate! Catch her you can and you’ll be happy you did!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade Gait Phil-anderer Denver Yes 26 12/30/18
Review by Phil-anderer (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had an amazing session. Truly, very relaxing, and the energy work was different - but incredible. Tali is a very genuine healer, and if you're looking to do inner work on yourself, I recommend her wholeheartedly!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Dreams LLINSOMNIAC Denver Yes 26 12/30/18
Review by LLINSOMNIAC (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing experience! A true Pro, knows exactly how to move and get you ready. very clean and upscale, met at an upscale location downtown denver, started with kissing, very flirty, led to BBBJ, a little slide action and then into CFS. very easy and sweet to talk to and very down to earth. will definitely meet again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BeautifullyBroken Stoobydoo1991 Denver Yes 19 12/30/18
Review by Stoobydoo1991 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/25/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Nikki for an outcall on Christmas and it was the best present I've ever had!! She showed up and was extremely nice and easy to talk to. She asks what you like because she loves to please and wants to make you happy. I won't get into details but let's just say her ASS is absolutely amazing and the view from the rear is excellent ;-) definitely gonna take her up on the Greek offer next time:) treat her right fellas!! Nikki is one of a kind!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SaraLuvv-BANNED 1 Bobdobbs Denver Yes 18 12/30/18
Review by Bobdobbs (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sara's a bad-ass bitch... and that's a truth to be counted on... I've seen her a number of times,... each time presenting some new ridiculous plan crafted to push boundaries as far as I know how. .. but.... adventure is apparently alive and well in this one. Whatever kind of insanity you can dream up you might just be able to actually live out... and I only say "might" because in my experience she's not the one who will back out...


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kassie-5608 rotleaf Colorado Springs Yes 15 12/30/18
Review by rotleaf (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Kassie through text and she responded promptly. Very responsive in her texts. This was my first time seeing her and yet her friendly demeanor put me at ease right away. Her pictures are accurate and she has a great smile. She didn't beat around the bush and we got down to business right away. Very tight and firm body. Her UTF was awesome and she even LFK. Then she climbed on top for CG and then mish. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I was did. I will see her again, for sure!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KrystalLove Myotherboard81 Colorado Springs Yes 4 12/30/18
Review by Myotherboard81 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She's got a beautiful face to go along with that sexy body you see in the pics. Started out with wonderful bbbj that led to cowgirl, then finished deep in her in mish. Wish I had time to take her from behind in that gorgeous booty. I'd recommend and would repeat.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure youknowit1033 Denver Yes 133 12/30/18
Review by youknowit1033 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amber is awesome...she made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked in. Had a really nice talk before we got to business which was nice. Her place and her body are super clean. She did everything I wanted and the view of her nice curves bouncing was perfect. She was nice and tight and I hope to see her again. Thanks Amber


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyHoneybee BeenHereDoingThis Denver Yes 3 12/30/18
Review by BeenHereDoingThis (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I unexpectedly found myself back in Denver late at night too wound up from traveling to be able to sleep so what to do. It was too late at night to contact any past ladies so took a look at the TOB listings. Saw Emily's recent post and knew it must be fate as I had been intrigued with her for a bit now. Sent her a quick text, she promptly responded and within minutes we were locked in for a 12:45am outcall. DAMN but you gotta love when things work easy like this. First off although her pictures are hers the pics do not do her justice. She is absolutely gorgeous with a slender, trim toned body. Best of all she has a Beautiful personality to match. Spent a little time chatting and found out we had some common background. She is a newer provider and fairly new to TOB. I would call her style as an organic GFE. Just let things go where they will. She is legit, no drama, no BS, absolute Sweetheart to spend a slice of time with. I am looking forward to another rendezvous with her. Emily, Thank You for a wonderful time!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Dreams Markzu Denver Yes 26 12/30/18
Review by Markzu (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Miss Dreams and her pup in an upscale location in downtown Denver. Scheduling was efficient, she thoroughly verified references and communicated well. Our time together was very natural, it felt like reconnecting with an old friend, a stunningly attractive and exotic one. This naturalness set us up for a passionate GFE session.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sundance BBWLoverinCali Denver Yes 33 12/30/18
Review by BBWLoverinCali (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/25/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I wanted to treat myself to a holiday treat, and Sundance was the perfect Christmas gift. I contacted her in advance on Xmas Eve to inquire about her availability on Christmas Day, and happily for me, she was free to play. Her safe incall location was easy to find. When I arrived, I was greeted by a sexy full-figured lady who was ready for erotic action. I thoroughly enjoyed exploring her body with my hands & mouth, and I will definitely repeat!!!!!!


Age: 52 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sensualamber Itsamemo Denver Yes 36 12/30/18
Review by Itsamemo (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All around excellent experience. Communication and directions were very clear and friendly. Nice incall with soothing music and dim lighting. From the time she opened the door to when I left, Amberly did a fantastic job putting me at ease. Easily the best massage I've ever had. Good pressure and she really focused on the areas where I had the most stress. Nothing she did was rushed. Every action was graceful and soothing. The hand and foot massages were a huge bonus. She also had some very well placed mirrors. Overall I would highly recommend paying Amberly a visit. She is truly a gem.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure atsuperfly Denver Yes 133 12/30/18
Review by atsuperfly (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you catch Amber and Callie Vane together, don't miss your chance. The two of them together is amazing, I was smiling all day


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Nicole-3286 Denver Man Colorado Springs Yes 93 12/30/18
Review by Denver Man (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ashley was able to see me on super short notice after another provider ghosted our confirmed plans, so I was super grateful for that. Nice, discreet, private incall location. Amazing chest. Orally skilled. See her before she leaves the country in a couple of weeks!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane atsuperfly Denver Yes 247 12/30/18
Review by atsuperfly (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally got the schedules to match, well worth the wait. AmberLynn720 and Callie are a match made in heaven.Callie was so sexy, passionate, so giving. Between the 3 of us we shared lots of activites, but not going to spill them. Take the chance and take the plunge


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arrielle aboulderguy Denver Yes 5 12/30/18
Review by aboulderguy (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Arrielle is (1) real, (2) visiting from Vegas (3) stunningly beautiful and (4) a pleasure to spend time with. When she open the door wearing nothing but some very complimentary lingerie, I thought to myself that this woman was soooo much more beautiful than her photos portray, and her photos are beautiful. I was truly taken by her. She is the definition of a hardbody, who is svelte, with legs that go forever and eyes that will melt your heart, and she used them well. Her soft spoken demeanor was contradicted by her gaze into my eyes as we engaged in our adult activities; all of which were preformed safely and under cover. Given my limited time I did not push the envelope to experience many different acronyms, but those that we shared were amazing and as expected given her posting. I would like to keep this beautiful woman to myself, but if I do, I know she won’t come back to visit, which would be a tragedy. The following is a meaningless string of characters for the decerning to decipher. Cbjmpcfslkymmv.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33C-23-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alternative Therapy Phil-anderer Denver Yes 47 12/29/18
asianlulu shiggles Denver Yes 152 12/29/18
Review by shiggles (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/24/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw this gem, before Christmas and what a wonderful present. I have seen her before, but i think she is getting better. She was very open and engaged to my requests, she is a bit shy still but still very fun.. i wish she would get closer to town.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissCakes23 inadifferentvoice Colorado Springs Yes 1 12/29/18
Review by inadifferentvoice (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: About 2-3 years ago I had seen Miss Cakes. Lovely BBW. Pretty face, nice breasts, soft body, smells and tastes amazing.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Latina-8524 tomextra Denver Yes 8 12/29/18
Review by tomextra (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw a new post for young Latina with pretty face and eyes but no reviews and started a conversation with her. She claims to have experiences and be fun time. Exchanged several texts and explored options. We finally agreed to meet and setup time. She arrived a little late but I suspect it was part of typical first date syndrome. When she arrived it was obvious the camera did not capture all of her beauty. Offered her a drink and we discussed expectations and likes. We adjourned to play area and fun began. She was very engaged in all activities but interrupted by phone call which she said she had to take. She made up for interruption by extending her stay a few extra minutes. She has potential to be A-list provider with a few more sessions. But I will see her again, As always YMMV treat her well.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou smeg Fort Collins Yes 62 12/29/18
Review by smeg (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was fortunate enough to be able to get an appointment with Annalise during her short visit to NoCo. Set up was easy and her incall very nice. I had planned a 30min visit but when she opened the door to reveal this sexy beauty I immediately asked to extend my stay. Boy am I glad I did! I had a bottle of red wine that we decided to share and had a nice chat to get comfortable with each other. She is great fun to talk to. Soon the talk moved to mutual body exploration! We began with a little LFK which moved quickly to DFK. Then some mutual oral exploration that really set the stage for an explosive FS finish! A quick shower, last sip of wine and a kiss good bye till next time. Thanks for a spectacular time Annalise!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kadi Tomkatt Western Slope Yes 24 12/29/18
Review by Tomkatt (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/23/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kadi is fun, easy to get along with and clearly enjoys what she does. Everything was done with enthusiasm and pleasure.... I would recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful woman with great attributes.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SummerPink PunkyskamonXXX Denver Yes 21 12/29/18
Review by PunkyskamonXXX (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Summer is the best. She's always attentive always caring and always fun to be around. If you're looking for a tiny spinner with that kind of alternative look she's your girl. She is fun and cute and awesome treat her well. One of my favs.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Nicole-3286 Myotherboard81 Colorado Springs Yes 93 12/29/18
Review by Myotherboard81 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw her kind of on a short notice after another provider stood me up. Had a great time with Ashley. Started off with some great bbbj, then on to cowgirl, then finished from behind. Great views. Talked for a little about her upcoming move, then finished with more bbbj. See her before she leaves.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jemma_Stone Thawk2 Denver Yes 14 12/29/18
Review by Thawk2 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Jemma downtown after seeing her post here and on Eros. Beautiful lady; great smile and lovely eyes. Wonderful personality and very talkative. She is gfe and new to the area. I would recommend making her acquaintance.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NellySexyLatina Denver1 Denver Yes 31 12/29/18
Review by Denver1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Young, beautiful, all natural body and unbelievably soft skin. She is sexy shy but gets into the activities. Light kisses, CBJ, DATY (was great), CFS.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kissinganna90 timesnewroman Denver Yes 42 12/29/18
Review by timesnewroman (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/23/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sexy young lady. Very upscale in call in DTC. Great kisser, very gfe. Easy to talk to, makes you feel very comfortable. She loves to ride and it feels amazing. Excellent early xmas present for myself.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Monroe-6320 Edxxx Colorado Springs Yes 57 12/28/18
Review by Edxxx (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I cant say enough good things about my session with Madison. She was very friendly and down to earth. She is the perfect "Girl Next Door". Amazing laugh, warm hearted and giving like you wouldnt believe. Will I go back to her? There is NO DOUBT.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gemma Chang NightMoves Denver Yes 12 12/28/18
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Ladies: Gemma Chang & Devon Debauchery Location. : North Denver Private In-Call It was my honor to finally meet Gemma Chang through the help of Ms Debauchery. Devon greeted me with a proper kiss and hug and then introduce me to Ms Chang (which they both were wearing sexy lingerie). As she came around the kitchen corner I can't help but notice Gemma's big beautiful smile which I found to be very contagious. Gemma has one of the sweetest personalities I've ever came across. I could not help but feel an instant and strong attraction to both these beautiful young ladies. The chemistry that they possessed for one another is so in tune and genuine. I felt the chemistry they have for each other was special, passionate, respectful and filled with confidence which is why there was never a silent or awkward moment. I'll keep the Top Notch Fuckin Outstanding Experience to myself but I want everyone to know that these two ladies are most definitely without hesitation highly recommended.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsRoseMarie9 YoungStud Denver Yes 27 12/28/18
Review by YoungStud (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Verified with Rose through TOB. Meet her at her nice incall in Cherry Creek. She was wearing super sexy lingerie. Started off with a massage and some sparkling wine which lead to all the fun. She definitely can soak the sheets. BBBJ was awesome and DATY was tasty. CFS and lots of positions. Personality was also great and down to earth. All activities were done with enthusiasm and I would see her again soon.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DaintyDarling jpacer4 Denver Yes 61 12/28/18
Review by jpacer4 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gentlemen! (And I do mean gentlemen, because Meurelle is a lady and should be treated as such!) Do yourself a favor and go see this wonderful person. She is caring, jaw-dropping in her outfits and worth all the time you decide to spend with her! She's wonderful about asking what areas need more attention. I let her know and I've never been happier! She uses everything she's got to free up the tension in a way that'll make you schedule again right there, like I did.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble Milehigh2017 Denver Yes 58 12/28/18
Review by Milehigh2017 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What else can I say that the other reviews didn't!? Lol She is an amazing woman and very fun to be around:) Everything was perfect! Have seen her twice before and will see her again!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 133 12/28/18
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've met Amber socially at a few functions and always found her personality to be sweet and fun. I'm so glad I did. Amber's incall was not too difficult to find in the Centennial area. She was wearing a nice robe. Quickly, it came off and we had very nice consenting adult fun. Amber's ass and legs are rock hard and you can tell she works out. Definitely recommend seeing her.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RoyalRaven Alderon Denver Yes 12 12/28/18
Review by Alderon (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow Raven is gorgeous. Met me at an upscale hotel in downtown denver. Top notch. I had asked for a stripper experience and man o man was it out of this world!!! Raven does not like to discuss options or details unless in person so plz respect this. Catch her on her next trip here and tell her Alderon sent ya. Lol A+ young lady!!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau S7even1970 Denver Yes 92 12/28/18
Review by S7even1970 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/24/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Sapphire at the last minute, shared my TOB references, and she was able to see me on the same day. I asked her about clothing requests and she met me at the door wearing exactly what I asked for. She has an amazing body, a fire-cracker sexual attitude, and aims to please! She offered me a drink and we immediately proceeded to the bedroom. I undressed, got onto her bed, and she began to give me a great back rub. The feel of her tight body against mine felt amazing. I flipped and the activities began. Awesome BBBJ, every imaginable position, full-on GFE, and she wanted to know what turned me on and took every effort to make me happy. Afterward, she brought me a warm washcloth for clean-up, offered a shower, and we chatted for a little at the end. She is an amazing, sexually-charged woman. Hands down, I would recommend her and I look forward to seeing her again!


Age: 49 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mystic of Denver Turtleman Denver Yes 99 12/27/18
Review by Turtleman (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been seeing Bailey for the last year, she actually the first provider I've ever seen. She so very nice and respectful, is always down to have a good conversation before and after. If you love big natural boobs she's your girl. I see her quite often, because she lives about 3 mins from me, but mostly because of how good she is at what she does. Super gfe, dfk is always a good starter. Loves to have her nipples sucked. Her utf is A1, nice and sloppy, plenty of DT and BLS. I always finish cim. She always gets you a nice warm washcloth, cleans you up. Fs is fun too, she can take a pounding in doggy or Mish. I love the sounds she makes when I'm hitting it from the back, pulling her hair back. Obviously be gentle though, and be nice to her, she's the best milfy provider. Very friendly regardless of your age or race.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: