Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

16151 - 16200 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Jayde Sunshine InterestedinCOS-8553 Colorado Springs Yes 7 12/19/18
Review by InterestedinCOS-8553 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Jayde at her incall in central Springs. Nice incall location, safe. Jayde meet me at the door with a warm smile and I was very pleasantly surprised that she was accurately depicted in her pics. They are recent and she is very much the real deal. Jayde was lucid, kind, has a warm smile and is very much sander to please. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and my experience with her was fantastic. Her head game is on point! Excellent! While she's only just short of gfe, not into kissing, she was very responsive, and my pleasure was her number one priority. I was impressed. Her skills are on point. Her attitude is exceptional, especially for here in the Springs. I definitely will be seeing her again soon. I strongly recommend Jayde, especially if you're looking for a great attitude and enthusiasm.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel Dray57 Denver Yes 67 12/19/18
Review by Dray57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Raquel was awesome seen me on short notice after reference check I had no idea I would be in the area totally unplanned on my part. The massage was just what I needed cmt and senual at the same time. She was very professional with a body is described to me as wow. Brains, beauty and personality wrapped into one great package. The view on the flip will truly get your blood flowing and motor running just make sure you keep it under control and stay respect ful. Will see again.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyMonica2 JBalls2001 Denver Yes 17 12/19/18
Review by JBalls2001 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: In terms of the overall experience, easily the best provider I have ever spent time with given her magnificent personality. Main activities during our session included chatting, DATY, CBJ, and FS. I highly recommend and please treat her very well.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HollyAmory Drock95022 Denver Yes 16 12/19/18
Review by Drock95022 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This woman has the most beautiful breasts in the whole world. Wonderful personality and one super sexy redhead


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz Chaz4u Denver Yes 113 12/19/18
Review by Chaz4u (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic young lady! Will definitely visit again! Very affectionate and fun loving personality. Great kisser and indulged me with my DATY fixation! Thanks Doll! Incredible two hours!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Denver Flintstone Denver Yes 74 12/19/18
Review by Flintstone (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Jessie at her DTC incall and was completely blown away as she was dressed in sexy black lingerie. After that she left me in complete ecstasy with her flawless body and how down to earth she was I realized how lucky I was. I do not usually schedule 90 minute sessions as they do not usually last that long. However Jessie was fully accommodating to let me explore whatever I wanted in the time allowed and let this old man satisfy his needs while being completely into everything I suggested but YMMV. She is a true beauty up and down and inside and out.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CassidySweets MileHighCity Denver No Show 4 12/19/18
Review by MileHighCity (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I never write bad reviews but she is completely unprofessional. She wasted my time with no apology or response. She told me to let her know when I was omw and I said I was 30 min away. When I arrived she gave me the room number and as I'm going up to the room she text me to hold on because house keeping was in the room. I thought to myself why would she invite the maid in when I was already omw up but I said to myself whatever it will only be about 15 mnutes. 10 minutes later she text me that shes still waiting so I said okay. Another 30 minutes passed so I sent her a question mark and she text me back saying she went to grab food??? I Told her my phone was about to die and how long until she will be ready. She said she was on her way back now so I waited another 15 minutes untill my phone died. I was already irritated at this point but I didn't want to go back home after waiting so long and the drive wasn't close so I went to buy a car charger at a dollar tree nearby. When I text her back to see if she was finally ready I get no response.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-25
REBUTTAL:

Sorry about would love to try to met up again soon


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Dreams The stars are left Denver Yes 26 12/19/18
Review by The stars are left (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally had time to set something up with her and was it a pleasure. Once inside I waited for 5 min for her to get ready, when she walked out of the bathroom in a robe I already knew I was in for a good time. Obviously ymmv but everything was done perfectly and she seems to really enjoy what she does. I got so caught up in the fun we only did one position but what a view. Lots of dfk/bbj/ mish (I'm sure everything is available) what a hour I had I will have a smile on my face for a long time. Thanks dream ;)


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen JBalls2001 Denver Yes 54 12/19/18
Review by JBalls2001 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is very attractive - pretty face with a sexy overbite, athletic hot bod with tanned skin, perfect tits and ass. Her place was a mess lol, but I still had an excellent time and she would be a great outcall. Main activity was FS, but well worth it. Highly recommend and treat her well!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vipblonde JackBNimble4102 Denver Yes 54 12/18/18
Review by JackBNimble4102 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've met Raquel several times for a variety of visits. All of my appointments have been fantastic which is what has been keeping me coming back. Raquel is tall and has curves that are a perfect accent to her frame. She can be shy and demure and she loves direction which I am happy to provide. Her oral talents are not to be missed although I can see how it'd be easy to skip directly to the main event just to see her ample "assets" on full display. Originally from Texas her cowgirl talent shows. She's flexible in more ways than one and after you've enjoyed her own brand of rodeo the sky is your limit. If you have a chance I'd definitely recommend her. I've also seen her for a double session with her friend Jenny.xo and it was incredible. If you have a few extra minutes to spare I'd say set that up for a memory that you can never forget. Enjoy.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB Ready2dineatthey Denver Yes 116 12/18/18
Review by Ready2dineatthey (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/18
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met LB at a convenient location when I walked in I was like wow she is hot I definable recommend I hope to see her again soon


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia JackBNimble4102 Denver Yes 37 12/18/18
Review by JackBNimble4102 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met her purely by chance and it was an amazing experience. Originally I had scheduled a meeting with VIPBlonde (Raquel di Milo). When I arrived Raquel let me know she was sharing her incall with a friend and that she might need a couple minutes to get ready. Out of pure curiousity I asked who her friend might be. She let me know it was Jenny and I asked if she would like to hang around so I could say hi. Jenny met stayed to say hi and Raquel introduced us. From there I knew I couldn't let her leave so we chatted a bit to get comfortable and then began. She is an incredible knockout. Slim leaning toward athletic she has a native american/mixed look to her which is very intriguing. She's shorter and has a petite frame which contrast perfectly with Raquel's taller stature. She provided me oral with enthusiasm making all the sounds one typically associated with a professional at the top level of her game. From there they both took terms tag teaming me and I could barely contain myself. She even mentioned some positions we could try and was always encouraging me with the thoughts popping into her dirty mind. Overall if you have a chance to see her I wouldn't miss it. She's beautiful, intelligent and very enjoyable to talk to. As always YMMV, be nice, etc etc blah blah.. I'll definitely see her whenever I get another chance. Maybe this time solo.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Synnn Rator303 Portland Yes 1 12/18/18
Review by Rator303 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/18
Time: 1 hr Location: PortlandIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An absouletely beautiful lady and looks like her pictures that is visiting Colorado for a week. Easy text set up. Location was a nice hotel. Only a couple of rules that made sense and safe. Dressed very sexy and had the most gorgeous chest I have ever seen. An absolute professional but laid back as well. Conversated about a few things and she is very intelligent and interesting to talk with. She performed the best bbbj I have ever had. I exploaded like crazy. Then onto DATY which was very sweet and we both became very vocal. Another round of bbbj and then into Doggie. She fit like a glove and we both became even more vocal. Finished, hugged, and I left. I definitely recommend seeing her before she leaves if you like women who are kind, passionate, and provide top notch service that they enjoy themselves. Will see her again if she visits because she is my ATF and will be yours also.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leena_rose MJF151 Fort Collins Yes 40 12/18/18
Review by MJF151 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: From the minute she opened the door, it was just fun. Her attitude was just welcoming and made it very easy to jump right in. Oh, and her laugh/smile...that is worth the visit :) She is very aware and takes care of herself. She is also very accommodating and wants to know what makes you tick. Easily one of the best if not the best GFE i've had. Highly recommend. Be a gentleman, she is so worth it.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Willow Moon Dancer DillFunk Boulder Yes 7 12/18/18
Review by DillFunk (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup an appointment with Willow to celebrate my birthday weekend. The entire hour was such a great experience. From the beginning with a dance, to our sensual time, and a back massage, it was all amazing! Pictures are accurate and she has a very nice and clean incall location. Great personality and able to hold a conversation. Highly recommend! Thank you Willow! :)


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen AllTomorrowsParties Denver Yes 54 12/18/18
Review by AllTomorrowsParties (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lebanon reminds me of that hot, fun college girl that you decide you're going to do everything you can to get her to come back to your place. And when you do, it's everything you could ask for. Open minded and frisky, she's a real gem. Responsive and wonderfully tasting DATY. She mentioned we both share a love for dining there, so I think I'm going to have book her and friend together next time. I hope Lebanon makes Denver a regular stop!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffanylove4you milehighjohn Denver Yes 55 12/18/18
Review by milehighjohn (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The experience was amazing. From the moment that I walked in through the door until the moment I left, I had the attention, service, and care that I expected. The hospitality was incredible, BBBJ was amazing. She definitely gave her best effort, and MSOG was my favorite part. I left very happy. Would absolutely recommend her and plan on seeing her again in the future!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
whatyoudesirexx Theman_719 Colorado Springs Yes 1 12/18/18
Review by Theman_719 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a few texts and a small verification process i wss inside. This young woman is beautiful, and extraordinary at what she does. She is the woman is the pictures, but looks better in peraon for sure. He services provided were all coverd and safe. Her booty is a great sight from doggy, pretty much amazing from any position if your a butt man. I was taking a slight risk since she has no reviews and few pics, but id say the risk was well worth the reward. It sure sucks when you get your hopes up with the pictures, and shrek answers the door. Her attitude was pretty great, she was warm and bubbly attitude. Shes does not allow kissing, but other then that there wasnt many rules. Hopefully she will visit CO regularly, or even better become a local. Over all the experience was great and i would deff repeat.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx DillFunk Boulder Yes 90 12/18/18
Review by DillFunk (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/18
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with her tonight! Very nice and clean incall location. Pictures posted are accurate. I’m not the type to kiss and tell so I won’t go into too much detail but she was very professional and did everything with enthusiasm. I will definitely be seeing her again and highly recommend! Thank you for your time and hope to see you soon! :)


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jezabel Jones Rexcraven Rockies Yes 17 12/18/18
Review by Rexcraven (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had my first doubles experience with Jezabel and Gingerlee. It was exactly what I imagined it would be like. They both are incredibly sexy, sensual, and erotic. So much fun. I want more.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 39DDD-39-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
GoddessKat cwagoner3335 Denver Yes 13 12/18/18
Review by cwagoner3335 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Goddess Kat at an upscale hotel in denver. From the time I saw her I was in awe, she actually looks better in person than in her pictures. She was definitely experienced in bdsm and she knew just how to drive me crazy. She also has a really fun personality and actually seems to get into what she is doing. Would highly recommend!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samanthafoxx moretatas Denver Yes 3 12/18/18
Review by moretatas (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First of all there are a lot of providers that use old pics or inaccurate pics. Not the case here. Sam is smoking hot. I am a breast man and Sam took me to the heights of breast play. When I got there she opened the door to her downtown incall wearing this nice little black number that showed off the girls very nicely and let me know I made the right choice. We chatted for a bit so I could take some time to warm up as it was super cold out. Once we got to know each other we embraced with some lfk and dfk. She started with utf and to help me warm up even more. Then I remembered those DDDs and went in for my fun time. Daty was fresh and sweet and she seemed to really enjoy it. The main event was fantastic with her on top in cg. After that we chatted some more and then I had to head back into the cold. Hope she comes back to visit us soon!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SaraLuvv-BANNED 1 Kookman Denver Yes 18 12/17/18
Review by Kookman (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just saw Sarah this afternoon. Easy 2 text set up and I was directed to her private in-call location. Sarah is beautiful...better than her pictures. She is friendly and compassionate and she made sure that I was comfortable. She has an awesome body and all activities were performed with skill and passion. Sarah is one of the best providers I have seen! I will repeat.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brandi_7769 R2 Denver Yes 4 12/17/18
Review by R2 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Brandi and I have been together numerous times but the last review I wrote was during the black-out period and she deserves a real one. She is the perfect girl next door, down to earth but elegant, a tomboy that can be very classy and sexy or a loyal friend to hang with. Brandi cares about her regulars and is easy to get to know if you have just discovered her. She has that special quality that makes time with her like visiting an old girl friend. Brandi is very good at what she does and if you treat her the way you want to be treated you will cultivate an ATF. She is UTR so if you see her post don't over think it, get in touch. She will make you glad that you did.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-27-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana Anthony001 Denver Yes 158 12/17/18
Review by Anthony001 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second visit with Sensual Montana and it was even more enjoyable this time around. She wore one of the Christmas outfits you see in her photos, and it did wonders for getting me in the "holiday spirit"! As others have stated, she has a very friendly, easy-going personality and enjoys conversing during your visit. I had a great experience. The session starts out like very much like her other one; with VIP offering an opportunity to get to know her even better. As things start to heat up, she will take care of the cover and ask for your preference in regards to "giving or receiving". In the spirit of the holidays, I chose to give, as having control of the session's "tempo" always allows me the opportunity to be more generous to everyone involved. After the gifts were exchanged, time was offered to hydrate/freshen up before the festivities concluded. I always appreciate the opportunity for a gradual ending, as it allows me to carry forward the bliss I am now enjoying. Sensual Montana is a true sweetheart and genuinely appreciates when a man is a "gentleman". Treat her well and she will reciprocate in turn.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Pinkernton moretatas Denver Yes 49 12/17/18
Review by moretatas (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a real gem. First of all she took an appointment with me on short notice which I really appreciated. When I got there she met me and greeted me with a kiss. After freshening up a bit we started kissing a little more. We got a lot more comfortable and all I can say is I am thankful she decided to take it easy on an old guy like me or it would have been a really quick visit. Her bbbj almost made me lose it! She is also really tight. She is super cute and she is genuine. She plans on staying in Denver for a while so make sure to be a gentleman when you go see her!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leo Goddess light kisser Denver Yes 4 12/17/18
Review by light kisser (49 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the oppurtunity to see Leo at her very nice and clean place. She was a sight for sore eyes. A very beautiful and sexy lady who met me at the door in langerie. I wasn't sure what to expect since she didn't have reviews but quickly learned it was a FBSM, HE, light mutual touch with a little bit of a body massage. Definitely not GFE but a great time with a sexy lady. She said more items might be on the menu with repeat visits. I do highly recomment Leo if you want a great FBSM with an lovely, sexy, sweet, easy going women!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel Silencio_uno Denver Yes 67 12/17/18
Review by Silencio_uno (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Raquel is simply fantastic. Beautiful, fun, sexy. She enjoys what she does. Her massage is excellent, her professional massage training really shows. I can't imagine a better massage experience. Go see her - just don't take my time slot. :)


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery MJF151 Denver Yes 123 12/17/18
Review by MJF151 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is overdue but deserves a stellar review Awesome. Takes very well of herself, pictures are very accurate and she is extremely attractive. Time spent was easy going, "energetic" :) and just fun. Had a blast and would recommend any day.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffanylove4you OffShoreWind Denver Yes 55 12/17/18
Review by OffShoreWind (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met with Tiffany earlier and had a wonderful experience. Tiffany is definitely the girl in the photos because tattoos don’t lie. Her is darker now than in her photos. I felt Tiffany was first class all the way and catered to my needs. She gives a great massage between rounds that is pretty much pro quality. If you want to experience a Thai provider that is 100% GFE then definitely see Tiffany. I would strongly recommend seeing Tiffany and will be seeing her again when she is visiting again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsCherry scottiep33 Denver Yes 14 12/17/18
Review by scottiep33 (46 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don't even know where to start. First off let me answer the main question everyone probably wants to know. Yes this is Cherry Hilson the pornstar. No bait and switch, but the real person you see in her porn videos. I met Cherry at an upscale hotel downtown Denver. When I arrived she had me wait in the lobby where came to greet me before taking me up to her room. Once on the elevator (full of people) she started rubbing her ass against me on the low. I knew at that moment this would be a unique experience. Once we get to the room she takes off her jeans and shirt to reveal a sexy see through onesie. I sat down on the bed while Cherry poured me a shot of vodka and we talked for about 45 mins. Cherry isn't a clock watcher because she thoroughly enjoys meeting new people. Once the drinks were done Cherry turned on some music and gave me a lap dance. Next thing I know Cherry and I are having a full on booty shaking, felt like I was in the club dance show down. She pins me up against the wall and goes into a handstand and starts shaking her ass all over me. I decided that was a good time to unbutton that one piece and reveal the juiciest love nest ever. We retreated to the bed after getting undressed and Cherry gave me bbbj, followed by cfs, and every position imaginable. Once we were done we both hopped in the shower together where I couldn't help but to round up the horses again for round 2. Overall I would say that this was an experience like no other. Please show Cherry some love Denver so that she comes back.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sensualamber KeepCool Denver Yes 36 12/17/18
Review by KeepCool (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting this beauty yesterday. Amber is beautiful and intelligent. I think we had a real connection which I think is beneficial when meeting sometime for the first time Great massage and flip excellent. Highly recommend visiting amber and will we back often.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Black 4luvofkt Fort Collins Yes 47 12/17/18
Review by 4luvofkt (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up for an hour at decent hotel. Great smile and fantastic attitude. Very easy to talk with and we both had a great time. I will not go into the alphabet as YMMV but this is the GF I wish I had. So sexy, so much fun. The time was so good I just had to extend to two hours and I can not wait to see her again.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet Lovely Desperado Denver Yes 48 12/17/18
Review by Desperado (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Violet is simply awesome! She lives in Longmont and doesn’t get down to Denver very often, which is unfortunate, however I was lucky enough to meet her most recently at a beautiful 4 star hotel in Broomfield. She is a lot of fun just to hang out with and her skills are out of this world. She is very accommodating and truly enjoys what she does which makes all the difference in any session. She is a total GFE, loves to kiss, and enjoys giving and receiving every kind of pleasure. If you like your girls funny, sensual, and a little shy at first with a super wild side then she is the one for you! Don’t miss her when she’s in town.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe Myotherboard81 Colorado Springs Yes 82 12/17/18
Review by Myotherboard81 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She's the real deal and amazing! Her reviews are accurate and I would repeat. Very accommodating. Met up with me on a late night at her incall. Excellent bbbj skills with a little dirty talk which is what I love. Cool ass conversation before, during, and after. Go see her guys.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vyckee13 TOOL Boulder Yes 19 12/17/18
Review by TOOL (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I remember this young lady from her ads on backpage, I never pulled the trigger. All I can say is what a mistake that was. I called to see if an appointment possible..30 minutes later I am laying face down on her massage table in Lafayette she is trained in massage and her hands were incredible. much more than just a rub...she got deep into some tension knots...and the flip,,,incredible. I left relaxed and very happy. I'll be back!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade Cruz AllTomorrowsParties Denver Yes 12 12/17/18
Review by AllTomorrowsParties (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jade is a real delight! She is sweet, friendly and quickly put me at ease. Don't let her petite stature fool you - she is deliciously curvy. Since I was asked to provide some more details - Jade began with a nice massage. We moved into some tasty DATY that progressed into the best CBJ I can remember. Some vigorous CG led to doggy which was enough to take care of business. I'm already looking forward to seeing Jade again!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll coking Denver Yes 67 12/17/18
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Katy is real! All her other reviews are on point. Some rules set up front but nothing that I disagree on, pretty standard and understandable. Everyone has boundaries and I can respect that she is up front about it, rather than telling me during the session. She definitely works on her body and appearance. Had a great conversation before and after the session. That view from behind though ;) ... also, maybe just me but she kind of has a Mila Kunis look to her face, which I find very attractive. Hope to see her again soon.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Deedeelove5150 dcorian72 Colorado Springs Yes 12 12/17/18
Review by dcorian72 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/18
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Dee Dee yesterday. She was very friendly. Session was good. She is thick in all the right places. I would recommend her.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani Panti Lund Boulder Yes 60 12/17/18
Review by Lund (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dani. She is like sunshine who will sparkle your day. She is wonderful. We met like old friends and quickly involved into chit chats. She is talkative and that’s what I like- so that was a perfect match. We talk about various things from wine to marriages and many more. She is intelligent. About session??- she made my day. Not a clock watcher and she keeps you involved. Very nice and well behaved girl. You would want a gf like her. highly recommended for fbsm. Please be nice to her- she is a girl with whom you would like to go on date.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
4lena4-BANNED Bora Bora Denver Yes 40 12/16/18
Review by Bora Bora (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Scheduling with Lena was fast and easy, through the normal channels and with normal precautions. Her place is located in a safe area, very discreet neighborhood. She opened the door wearing a beautiful red dress, high heels, long seductive hair and perfect makeup. She is a tall and attractive lady, beautiful body and very much in shape. We chatted for a while about random but interesting things, she is very relaxed and makes you feel like old friends meeting as usual. She welcomed all my desires and was happy to please me and let me please in the most sublime ways. She has a sensitive body, perfect boobs and nipples and a beautiful firm butt. She has warm wet lips that felt fantastic on my most sensitive areas. We enjoyed each other in many different ways as a good GFE should be. I'll make sure to visit her again soon!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jazzy Jen nm5140 Denver Yes 3 12/16/18
Review by nm5140 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Stumbled upon Jen's ad and about fell out of my chair when I saw the pictures. I just had to see her in person. Reached out via text got screened (TOB refs) and set up an afternoon visit. Showed up at her location, a five-star hotel, and when the door opened I was immediately stunned by the beautiful woman waiting for me. She's tall (taller than me) and her body is nothing short of amazing - in person she makes her pictures look dull (which of course they aren't). Chatted for a few minutes; I found her to be intelligent and well-spoken as well as down-to-earth. As for our adult time together, Jen is a pro - she knows how to use her body to further the pleasure of others. I would describe the experience as being more PSE than GFE, but it was still GFE nonetheless. Very hot time and I hope to meet Jen again if she comes around this way.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Denver HobbesHobbyist Denver Yes 74 12/16/18
Review by HobbesHobbyist (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hands down best experience I have had in hobby. ATF. Can't wait for my next visit. Amazing body, pics super accurate. Acronym soup and super accommodating to some special requests. Chill and genuine woman as well. Will repeat often (discussed 2 girl next time).


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kimberly St. James nm5140 Denver Yes 8 12/16/18
Review by nm5140 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reached out to Kimberly and set up an afternoon appt. Setup couldn't have been easier. Met her at the prescribed time at a 5-star location and right away I could tell I would be back for a second visit. She's got what I'm going to call a very distinct "European fashion model look" combined with an awesome NYC vibe that I couldn't get enough of. Our personalities instantly clicked and there was an all-around good vibe between us the entire time. We chatted about life and travel a bit; at some point our conversation flowed naturally into a 5-star GFE session with just a sprinkling of PSE. Bottom line: mind-blowing session with a beautiful girl. I will repeat as often as she allows!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Lynn Lee thomas.ga Denver Yes 71 12/16/18
Review by thomas.ga (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kristi is so cool, super laid back mature mentally and a blast to spend time with and talk to. Big rate but well worth it, was my x mas present to myself. Kristi is much better looking in person than her photos and is easy to be with very natural and genuine in all activities. We tried everything but greek basically. Very gfe and enjoyed herself very much from how she responded. Definitely one of best I have ever seen and my new favorite in Denver. Thank you Kristi and I m jealous about your new ventures in Hawaii!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaSD HobbesHobbyist San Diego Yes 1 12/16/18
Review by HobbesHobbyist (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: San DiegoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: TOFTT but pretty good. Pics fairly accurate, she is a bit of a bigger girl but wears it well and is very comfortable in her skin. Couple rules, only CBJ (interesting reason why- ask her), no FIV and possibly no LFK/DFK (didn't push it). DATY and any position with MSOG is fine. Had a nice time, but lack of more GFE aspects didn't 100% do it for me. She is most definitely not a clock watcher. Also, she is very chatty, but is happy to get down to business.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi Tothemountains Denver Yes 38 12/16/18
Review by Tothemountains (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lyndzi is a sweet girl. Upon arriving she was very quick and prompt to invite me in. We chatted for a bit and meet her dog. Once all of that was done she asked me to put Coconut oil on her to loosen up the mood which i was have to do for her. From the back side she has a perfect little ass that she likes to wiggle for you. Along the way, i was doing my best to tease her and she was begging me to wrap it up and get to town. Though this meet and greet was to only be a QV, it turned into over a half hour. She is a very fun girl that I plan to see again and again. But it can vary depending on you personality so YMMV.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sensualamber redman19744 Denver Yes 36 12/16/18
Review by redman19744 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow!!! This was a great time. I tried setting up appointment via text, she was booked for the time I was looking for but about 10 min later she texted back and said a opening had become available, I booked it, passed her simple screening and was given a address. Standard 2 text system and was given apt number. Was greeted by an attractive young lady who instructed me on what to do, she had refreshments out to enjoy if wanted and I got comfortable, this was one of the most relaxing and enjoyable massages I’ve had from a provider, won’t go into great details but she takes her time and the finger and toe massage were icing on the cake. Had a great conversation on the flip and finish was top notch, not rushed and she seem to enjoy herself as much as I did. Talked as I got dressed and a hug and thank you and I was out the door. Go see this gal, treat her right and you’ll get a lot in return, and the mirrors she uses are a great touch!! Thanks Amber, till next time!!!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz JohnSmith12 Boulder Yes 113 12/16/18
Review by JohnSmith12 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very pretty. About 5 feet if that and 95lb maybe. Nice body. Super nice and no rush. Love deep french kissing. Can take 9 inches of good dick. Her mouth worked wonders, then, I went down on her, found heaven, then I asked her to climb in cow girl and I was having my orgasm. plan to see her again.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
dartsrusco kewlblu23 Colorado Springs Yes 39 12/16/18
Review by kewlblu23 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/26/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very nice, sweet woman that will accommodate to most things. Play area is a little cramped, but she makes up for it with excellent skills. Highly recommended.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: