Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

15951 - 16000 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Bentley Banks Nilpferdchen Denver Yes 1 1/5/19
Review by Nilpferdchen (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: I saw Bentley was coming to visit the area, so I reached out to her to find some more information. Found 2 reviews, one on TNA and one in Eccie. It wasn’t much to go on, but boredom and curiosity got the best of me. If you like the porn star type, she’s you’re girl. Very animated, talented and loud... a bit too wild for me. She was fun to talk to and hangout with... so much so I ended up over staying by a large margin. I would put it at PSE minus 2 items. Translated and no visits to countries on the Aegean.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-30-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx usuallywatching Denver Yes 71 1/5/19
Review by usuallywatching (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sarah is a Charming girl. She's exactly like in her pictures. Very down-to-earth and truly delightful personality. Undressed she's gorgeous. We had a terrific time with no rush at all. That said, I could have stayed four days. I highly recommend and will repeat.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple boxer-6526 Denver Yes 109 1/5/19
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have not seen Kandi for 7 years (2011). No real explanation for the gap in time. The first time I saw her in 2011 was absolutely amazing. Back then I thought I would be one of her weekly regulars, but life got in the way. Fast forward 7 years to yesterday when we reconnected. It was like throwing a match in a keg of gunpowder. BIG EXPLOSION. 60 minutes of fire with short breaks of catch-up chat. I have never had a session with anyone like that. It was the best belated Christmas present I could give to myself. Kandi, I will not let seven years pass again, I can guarantee you that. Thank you so much, and I will see you soon!!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Boomstick Denver Yes 133 1/5/19
Review by Boomstick (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first time and Amber made it a fantastic experience. Screening was simple and communication was timely every step of the way. I was more nervous than I expected I would be, but she quickly put me at ease. Previous descriptions are accurate. She's a wonderful young lady, and I'm looking forward to seeing her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chocdrop Hobby Hobbit -Banned Colorado Springs Yes 1 1/5/19
Review by Hobby Hobbit -Banned (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seeing ChocDrop at her discrete incall for a second meeting, she met me at the door in a little nightie set that didn't show much of her assets but, after a quick, coy kiss led me to the love shack with a sexy walk that says it all. After some small talk, she brought me the girls for some breast worship and spread enough to allow for FIV, to which she was very responsive and quite engaged, gyrating her hips to perfection. Soaking wet, we moved onto the main event - toy play, to which she came and came and came again, sucking and biting her own nipples all the while. Pleased to please, we talked for another little while after which I happily left with no release. Neither busty or bodacious, she's got an easy smile, a cute, solid mommy body and, if you like chocolate spinners, she's your gal.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez emho Denver Yes 85 1/5/19
Review by emho (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Valentina Sanchez is a sweetheart. Easy to talk to, a bit bubbly (in a good way). Just easy to be around type person. I have heard some amazing things about here and I can now tell you that they are all true, Playful, sweet, charming, accommodating and witty are all thoughts that went thru my mind. She really is the girl next door. I hope she gets everything she wants in life. She deserves the best. She oozes sex appeal. Her pictures are what originally caught my attention but her attitude and performance put her over the top. I will be seeing her again real soon. Thanks again for everything Valentina


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria Breckin homeslice Minneapolis / St. Paul Yes 1 1/5/19
Review by homeslice (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Minneapolis / St. PaulIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Victoria a number of time but this review is for the last time I met with her. She has a location that looks industrial and worn on the outside which provides a nice cover. Once inside, her studio is small but warm and inviting. Victoria looks taller in her pictures, but is actually quite petite. She has a wonderful natural chest. The massage is very sensual in nature with Victoria using her entire body to help you relax. She is a fun conversationalist with opinions on a wide range of subjects. We ending the session speaking some French and Russian. I would recommend Victoria to clean and polite men.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veronica Amaris 63ragtop Orange County Yes 3 1/5/19
Review by 63ragtop (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/24/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Orange CountyIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was in OC for the holidays and had saved Veronica’s number from when she visited Denver. She has a very nice and private upscale location in Lake Forrest. After an easy verification, we set up a same day appointment a couple of hours later. She was prepared for my arrival in lingerie and cell dove makeup and hair even though the appointment was mid morning. She looks every bit as nice as the pictures show, curvy and full figured. He incall is spotlessly clean, shower and clean towels are offered before and after along with mouthwash and other hygiene products. The bedroom was made up and ready, very tasteful decorations and relaxing music. We began with a mutual massage and some easy conversation followed by more fun activities. She put on a delightful show for me and I was almost immediately pleased. Having thoroughly enjoyed myself, she gave me an impressive massage to fill the rest of the time and I returned the favor to her a second time. I think I could have easily gone another round which is unusual for me, but I needed to head out. I highly recommend and will definitely repeat. I hope she plans to visit Colorado in the near future.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-42-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara-1519 Garcia Denver Yes 34 1/5/19
Review by Garcia (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another wonderful massage with Tara. She has space in a multi use studio off of downtown Denver with easy on street parking. Be aware that you may see other people using the studio. Tara is a 5 star experience.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara-1519 usuallywatching Denver Yes 34 1/4/19
Review by usuallywatching (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Since I've come to Denver, Tara is the most fantastic fbsm experience I've had. She knows exactly what she's doing and it is quite possibly one of the most gorgeous girls I've seen in my life inside or outside the hobby. The incall location was clean and welcoming. Her pictures are accurate but don't convey how lovely she is. I could not more strongly recommend her. I will definitely repeat.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Black Petragrande Boulder Yes 47 1/4/19
Review by Petragrande (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/18
Time: 4 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I am too private to broadcast intimacies. No alphabet soup, here. Diamond was a real treat. She was punctual. She responded to messages, promptly. She was very welcoming. She was very warm, responsive and romantic. Very pretty, great smile, silky skin, nice figure, sweet personality.This was our first date. We had some challenges in our initial communications so we thought that we would introduce ourselves over a nice meal. Then back to her place. She had a nice place ready. She was very attentive, bright and fun, a great girlfriend. I will be back.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Magic Hands Blackthorn Denver Yes 13 1/4/19
Review by Blackthorn (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Magic is a sweet lady. It was an easy set-up and her nice incall was easy to find. The massage was relaxing and the flip really good! I recommend highly and will repeat!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky bcool Denver Yes 78 1/4/19
Review by bcool (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This girl has a beautiful body and is super friendly. Her piercings are gorgeous to say the least! A++ highly recommended...


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-23-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg fishingnut1960 Denver Yes 106 1/4/19
Review by fishingnut1960 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She's definitely a must-see! I was able to catch her in the springs and I'm glad I did! Nice upscale location with easy access. I immediately felt at home upon arrival after being greeted with a nice smile! I just wish I had more time I definitely will in the future!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SnowbunnySarah Tanisgre Denver Yes 36 1/4/19
Review by Tanisgre (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: SnowbunnySarah is cute and witty and a fun time. She is articulate and a giving provider.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Luo bcool Denver Yes 64 1/4/19
Review by bcool (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This gal is the real deal, I’m very picky with the girls I see but she puts check marks in all the boxes... beautiful, friendly,,,,, felt like I was with a gf. I have seen her several times but only recently got my TOB account set up and wanted to give this gem a shout out! Highly recommend!!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Coxx-BANNED Intheside Denver Yes 34 1/4/19
Review by Intheside (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a bit of a hiccup finding her spot, she let me in and got rigjt down to business. She had a little toy for herself during bbbj, and felt.more like a pse which was great. It was intense for me so even though multiple go's were offered it wasnt happening. I would recommend.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu dude2112 Denver Yes 152 1/4/19
Review by dude2112 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Her incall location was easy to find, and I was greeted with a warm hug and bright smile when I arrived. There was a bit of a language barrier between the two of us, so we really didn't get the opportunity to get to know eachother. However, Lulu more than made up for this in other ways. She went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. I would definitely love to vist Lulu again!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlabamaSouthernBelle Suave Colorado Springs Yes 19 1/4/19
Review by Suave (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted SouthernBelle to get and appointment. she was very nice on the testing and she gave me one. I arrived on time, when she opened the door she was awesome. She looks better in person. she gave me a hug and made felt so relaxing. SouthernBelle had a nice slow mellow music and her place is nice. She is a very passionate on her skills and she is eager to make fell fantastic. She is very professional and dedicate it to her job. She has a awesome personality and she a real deal. she is a lady. I visited her a few times already and with every visit is getting much better. I recommend her highly, I can not wait to see her again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Luca Jjoseph29 Denver Yes 28 1/4/19
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I rang in tge New Year properly with a hot morning GFE with Cali. Thank you, other TOB reviewers for putting me on to Cali with your positive reviews. I’m still smiling.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Marie jpo396 Denver Yes 27 1/3/19
Review by jpo396 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalie has a fantastic tiny body. She is really freaky and down to do all the fun things. Not only did she make meeting safe and convenient but she looked so cute wearing nice little outfits and seemed genuinely interested in chatting and having a good time together. Natalie did not hesitate to take control and jump on top with me. She made me rock hard I would say instantly. She loved it all. I would recommend her.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx ecc2012 Denver Yes 71 1/3/19
Review by ecc2012 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Sarah a couple times now and she is an awesome lady to spend time with. Her puctures are always up to date and she is always looking really great when I arrive. She is a very fun gfe to spend a cold afternoon with. I would recommend that you take the time to reach oyt to her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky thomas.ga Denver Yes 78 1/3/19
Review by thomas.ga (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met her for the first time and was very pleased. She had a very friendly and kinky personality. We communicated via text to set up all of the details. She reminded me of the girl from high school that everyone had a crush on. As for the juicy details her body was incredible. She had a small figure and nice ass. She seemed to like taking control and going for a ride in cg. I appreciated her enthusiasm, and it was not long before I unloaded completely. I would like to see her again for sure!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Marie thomas.ga Denver Yes 27 1/3/19
Review by thomas.ga (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very legit. Tight pussy and tight body. There was no nonsense involved and loved Natalie! She was very friendly too. I texted with her for a couple of weeks before meeting and when we finally met I was more than pleasantly surprised. I would not walk but run back to this girl!


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe Suave Colorado Springs Yes 82 1/3/19
Review by Suave (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Zoe is a fantastic person, she is the real deal, she is a Lady. Zoe is eager to please and she is passionate about it. She is gorgeous in person. Zoe is super clean and so her places. I definite recommend her. She is a lot a fun and always tested delicious. I can not wait to see her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza jpo396 Denver Yes 103 1/3/19
Review by jpo396 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I knew I had to meet Alia once I saw her posing. Prior to meeting we mainly communicated via text to set up all of the details. I was very excited to meet her. She reminded me of the cute girl in high school that everyone always had a crush on. Luckily she was even more beautiful in person. I would describe her as being very kinky and interested in pleasing. She liked taking control and getting into rcg. I appreciated her passion and it honestly did not take long for me to unload. I am hoping to come back for a second visit with her.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Raine-BANNED connoisseur Denver Yes 6 1/3/19
Review by connoisseur (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted Amber in the deep wee hours and after some screening questions and requested references we met at her hotel incall location. Amber's photos are dead-on, and she is an exotically beautiful woman with stunning eyes and smile to match. We spent some time just talking and getting to know one another, then I kissed her; I felt the gentle touch of her hands on me as she let me begin exploring her body with mine. We both succumbed to a mutual arousal that I can't begin to describe, embracing each other with such intensity that we had to struggle to breathe. Out of respect for Amber I will refrain from detail, only to hint that until now I have never experienced all 5 of my senses involved in some sort of heightening to a climax of their own, inspired by seeing, feeling and listening to her vocal and physical responses as I savored the touch, the taste and the fragrance of her entire body. We lost track of time, and the next thing we knew, the sun was rising. Regretfully I needed to dress and return to reality. Fortunately, Amber is neither a clock watcher nor a prude. Her menu is extensive, she enjoys what she does every bit as much as who she's doing it with, and if you've ever pondered the definition of GFE, simply meet Amber, then you will know, as she is the embodiment of it.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED thomas.ga Denver Yes 66 1/3/19
Review by thomas.ga (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met at her room and was very easy. She was clean and cute. I would recommend her. She loved her tight p being fingered and was dripping wet. It did not take long at all for things to heat up and I was glad she did not waste time. Allison was willing to accommodate a second round because she is so good at what she does and this time she used her mouth for kissing and bbbj. Excellent at oral and I loved looking at her cute little body and perky tits.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED jpo396 Denver Yes 66 1/3/19
Review by jpo396 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: -Where do I begin with Allison. She made me feel great as soon as I walked into the door and she greeted me with a hug and kiss. Not to mention she was wearing a sexy little red outfit. Allison guided me to the bed where she helped me undress and I guess you could say that is where the fun began. Allison loved exploring in the bed and was willing to get into multiple positions with me. She brought me close to the edge of unloading many times. I very much enjoyed our time together and love that she was able to not only please me sexually but also intellectually.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calik8 RealDeal23 Denver Yes 24 1/3/19
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/18
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very nice lady and quite hospital. Had a good experience and time during my visit.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Luo thomas.ga Denver Yes 64 1/3/19
Review by thomas.ga (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meeting up with Ada was really cool. She is a laid back sexy chick, and was very professional/ does not waste your time. Ada is a pro with gfe and bbbj. If you want someone who knows what they are doing then meet with her! She gives excellent bbbj!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz jpo396 Denver Yes 113 1/3/19
Review by jpo396 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I really enjoyed my time with her and she made it really easy to communicate and set up details via text beforehand. Meeting went very smooth and I am normally nervous but this time I felt comfortable. She was wearing a really cute outfit that showed her body. She was talkative and easy to be with. I am a kisser and thankfully she was a great kisser and made it really easy to lead into more. She took me right away in doggy and there was nothing more I could do but let her. I have seen Daniela multiple times since and would highly recommend her.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Marie DSB Denver Yes 27 1/2/19
Review by DSB (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful young woman at a high end hotel. I'm so glad I did. Pictures do not do her justice and the GFE experience was out of this world. Never had an ATF before until now. Can not wait to see her again. Ty Natalie


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BettyLovely chunky4096-7166 Denver Yes 16 1/2/19
Review by chunky4096-7166 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The moment I saw Betty’s p411 profile pic, I knew she needed to be on my shortlist. I’m happy to say that this picture and others I’ve seen are spot on. She is tall, thin, curvy and very attractive. OMG material! Setup was easy and communication responsive. Her cozy incall required a bit of direction through the ballpark neighborhood but was convenient to major roads. She is not a CMT, but her massage skills are near-therapeutic. My sore muscles appreciated her ministrations. The entire experience was outstanding! Before bidding her adieu I prebooked our next session. The generous hour went by quickly, so 90 minutes next time will be better! If you’re looking for top-notch FBSM, you can’t go wrong with Ms Betty Lovely!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BettyLovely ecc2012 Denver Yes 16 1/2/19
Review by ecc2012 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Betty is a beautiful lady in and out, we had been texting back and forth for a while our schedules were not matching up. Well they finaly did and it was worth the wait. Once I arrived we talked for a few minutes before, and continued our conversation during my massage. We have a lot of common interests whuch makes for easy convo. Her massage is really good and she makes sure to commumicate with you during. It is a good mixture of therapeutic and sensuality. Once it was time to roll over she continued the massage with some great teasing. The view is incredible as her body is in great shape, and the finish is well worth it. She is very good and I recommend you see her for a great all around massage and fun.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyla Davis average1 Denver Yes 44 1/2/19
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/25/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a Christmas fantasy about seeing someone new to me. In this fantasy, set up was accomplished after some screening and a fine, in person conversation ensued. Based on other reviews, I expected a sweet conversation. Gotta say, that she was very open to my conversation with her and was responsive to my oral opinions. Then, she explained some things to me in the best of ways. What she uncovered during her chat with me was so mind blowing, that I finished our conversation. She really has some wonderful conversational skills that were very convincing.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado job247365 Denver Yes 120 1/2/19
Review by job247365 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Sofia many times and reviewed her a couple of times. She beautiful, sexy and class personified. She is professional in her massage skills. My muscles needed the attention and got it. She has made her studio and amazing playpen! Mirrors, music, lighting, a massage table, a bed and more. It is such a fun way to spend an hour with a beautiful lady and be pampered. I HIGHLY recommend Sofia. She’s the BEST!! Thanks Sweet Sofia


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 YankeeClipper Denver Yes 89 1/2/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jasmine is beautiful, has curves that'll put any doubt in seeing her to rest. She is a great conversationalist and takes the time to know about you. Top notch location and great area. All activities are top notch and performed with enthusiasm. DATY is tasty and her breasts are beautiful to look at, play with, and dream about. Jasmin that you for a wonderful time. You are a beautiful and classy lady.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine_xo RealDeal23 Denver Yes 60 1/2/19
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/18
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jasmine is an excellent provider. Great looks and personality. Very nice and accommodating. Definitely one of my favorite ladies. Treat her well.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure pinballer Denver Yes 133 1/2/19
Review by pinballer (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Amber recently at her DTC area incall which is in a quiet neighborhood. I have seen her a few times and each time she has been easygoing and an time just flies. I'm a breast man and hers are fantastic with lovely pierced nipples, but I love her firm ass as well. She is so sweet and I will be back for more!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry Red Hawaiian69 Denver Yes 1 1/2/19
Review by Hawaiian69 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a great time awesome GFE sweet sexy BBW. Clean and safe in-call location.i will definitely see her again. She’s new to the scene take good care of her peeps ;)


Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana SouthernPunter Denver Yes 158 1/1/19
Review by SouthernPunter (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I decided to take a break from the holiday season and treat myself to a relaxing massage. Montana delivered and after an hour I felt like a new man. Not much to add to the other reviews here other than the fact that she completely lives up to her reputation.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Dreams johnnybgood Denver Yes 26 1/1/19
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up, nice incall in downtown Denver. Very petite lady with exceptional skills. She seems very nice and open to most activities. She provides a nice gfe experience with emotion. I would recommend to those who love the petite ladies.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arrielle Tuscan_SS Denver Yes 5 1/1/19
Review by Tuscan_SS (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First, I can’t, for sure, say her pictures were entirely accurate, perhaps they were older, but I will give her the benefit of the doubt, as she was an incredibly gorgeous mixed spinner that excited me the minute I saw her. And a sight it was, I arrive at her incall, she opened the door, completely naked with a devilish smile and beautiful eyes. As I entered the room, she spun around and asked me if I liked what I saw. Though everything was safe, she was very fun and her skills and engaging personality made this time well, well worth it. She says she’s from Vegas but plans to move here in a couple of months. I would definitely see her again.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33C-28-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit LostTexan Colorado Springs Yes 34 1/1/19
Review by LostTexan (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I would say dont see her but that would be a lie and me being selfish!!!! She is an adorable little firecracker who knows her stuff! Great massage with a WONDERFUL finish Schedule early because the schedule fills fast for good reason.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
senacox69 rickybobby128 Denver Yes 13 1/1/19
Review by rickybobby128 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: At first i was nervous as heck cuz it was my first time using the otherboard but than she made me feel welcomed and safe. She is a good girl and she treated me right. My most important thing is that she did not pressure my half hour, i did not feel pressured at all so it made me feel really comfortable. I love girls who are thick from behind so it was great. I will repeat again. Have fun guys.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-38-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver knowingisall Denver Yes 42 1/1/19
Review by knowingisall (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I decided to treat myself to a late Xmas present and there is no better gift then Hazel. This was my first meeting with her and I left her incall feeling like a man 25 years younger and a huge smile on my face. Hazel has beautiful soft skin and a great smile. She is totally GFE and a total sweetheart, I plan on seeing her many more times. Treat her well and you will be rewarded with an amazing experience.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsRoseMarie9 boxer-6526 Denver Yes 27 1/1/19
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Rose is amazing. I just left her in-call. I reached out to her this morning. After screening, we scheduled for an hour appointment. She is very beautiful and passionate. GFE..no kidding. I had a great time and will see her again soon. Treat her with respect and she will take care of you.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose monsoon16 Denver Yes 121 1/1/19
Review by monsoon16 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First time seeing her and I'm glad I did. She is definitely the most legit gfe I've had. The best part is how responsive she is and nothing feels rushed. I left with a huge self esteem (feeling like a king) go see her don't even debate it.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit Naughty Mike Colorado Springs Yes 34 1/1/19
Review by Naughty Mike (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was in the Springs for a work appointment and I decided to reach out to this young lady. I stayed 90 min. At the time she had one review. was nice - located in a cool space that was quiet and safe. Her photos do not do her justice. Her body is rocking!!! Her attitude is fantastic and the massage was top of the line. She does some body to body slides. Finish was very fun. Jessica has a few non negotiable rules - follow them and your session will be fun. She does keep her panties/bikini bottoms on and no touching whats covered. If you are looking for a quality massage with a quality sexy fun lady go see Jessica! Treat her right gents and make the drive . . . I will be back to see her again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: