|
SensualMontana
|
|
MrGonzo |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
1/18/19 |
Review by
MrGonzo
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: 5 star in every way. 5 star looks, 5 star personality, 5 star sensuality & 5 star service. Looking forward to my next visit.
Cheers
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nancy love
|
|
Jjoseph29 |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
1/18/19 |
Seen on 1/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nancy provided an excellent GFE***** . She looks exactly like her pictures. I highly recommend and will repeat!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-22-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexiKenni
|
|
Just45 |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
1/18/19 |
Review by
Just45
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Kenni a few times now. Has become an ATF. Exceptional GFE and sweet disposition. If you have been on the fence, don't hesitate! The sessions seem to just get better every visit...
Thank you Kenni!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sofia of Colorado
|
|
BigBaldBlk |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
1/18/19 |
Seen on 1/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It has been way too long since I've seen Sofia, so it was so nice to catch up. She has a very cool incall in the heart of RiNo. Sofia still is as beautiful as ever, with an incredible athletic body and intelligent conversation.
Heated massage table, nice oils and a calm/relaxing place with nice music. She provides a strong and sensual massage, where she really gets into sore muscles. The sensual part is great to, and you will leave very happy and relaxed!
If you haven't seen her and want a great FBSM & time with a beautiful lady, you have to see Sofia! Thank you for a great afternoon and I highly recommend!
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JessicaJonesing
|
|
Bravo1 |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
1/17/19 |
Review by
Bravo1
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/14/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very easy setup and light screening that all went very smooth and we were then ready to meet a few days later. Very capable massage hands and Jessica was easy to feel relaxed around and easy to talk to. Some quick showering prior to and then we began the session. I was very happy and relaxed at the end and would recommend seeing her if you are looking for a non-rushed time with a motivated and energetic provider.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Marie
|
|
lv2cum |
Denver |
Yes |
27
|
1/17/19 |
Review by
lv2cum
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow - I think I'm in love! Natalie is a real sweetheart who is very slim without being gaunt, very sexy, and a great kisser. Easy text set up with my TOB references for screening. DATY and BBBJ were mutually enjoyed as was the following main event. This was my second visit, and I plan to return for sure.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Naomi March
|
|
nm5140 |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
1/17/19 |
Review by
nm5140
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: For the TL/DR crowd: go see Naomi. Now.
Ok, I know I've written some pretty glowing reviews lately (and that's because there are some fantastic ladies in Denver right now), but I feel like I've been waiting my whole life to write this review. I have had a couple false starts with Naomi (my schedule is a nightmare) but we were finally able to connect and the end result is that I'm probably going to take a break from the hobby for a little bit because the short time I spent with Naomi was like finding "hobby nirvana" - I've finally found what I'm looking for - and there just isn't a need to search anymore.
Anyway... communication is easy, I shared refs with here a while back so screening was done some time ago. We set the day and time, and then of course I had to change it - she was happy to accommodate a new day and time. More great communication leading up to my arrival at a very nice incall and I'm immediately blown away by how beautiful she is in person. I'm talking about jaw-dropping beautiful. Now, I know everyone has their "type," andshe's for sure my type - that's why I made the appointment - but as other reviewers have already said, Naomi is in a very special category of beautiful. So right away I can't take my eyes off of her, and then she started talking to me - and I was done. She had this great smile on her face the whole time that took the whole experience up a notch. She engaged me in an actual conversation that didn't feel rehearsed or "formula" in any way. When we started to get into some GFE stuff I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold anything back and I just surrendered to the experience which I would classify as a "transcendent hobby experience." I don't know what that means to everyone else here, but it was that good, and like I said, it was that ultimate experience I've been chasing for a long time.
Conclusion - as stated, Naomi is a top-tier provider. She's intelligent and beautiful, and she knows what she's doing. I will be repeating
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tara-1519
|
|
TLC_Huggsnkisses |
Denver |
Yes |
34
|
1/17/19 |
Seen on 1/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Fabulous massage
Gorgeous- lovely young lady
nice incall. prof bldg
Be a gent, you will be VERY pleased.
Will repeat asap
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tara-1519
|
|
coking |
Denver |
Yes |
34
|
1/17/19 |
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great CMT! She is very professional and took time to know what areas needed work. Very relaxing and one of the better massages I've received in a while. Will definitely go back. She's also very sexy too. Flip side was great.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
PrettyLittleKimberly
|
|
Tuscan_SS |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
1/17/19 |
Seen on 1/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Wow! What can be said that hasn’t already been said. Kimberly is Stunning! She is Beautiful, the pictures are very accurate, I was floored...
And her ass... it’s Dangerous, that’s what she used, rubbing it up and down on me, to get me to attention before things even got started. She’s playful and fun, and did I mention she’s gorgeous!
Multiple positions and she was energetic in all of them, I was very leased and will see her again
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Marie
|
|
Nellyman |
Denver |
Yes |
27
|
1/17/19 |
Review by
Nellyman
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Natalie on a weekday afternoon at a quiet, discrete hotel in DTC. Her communication was responsive and fast, which has become a bit of a rarity in this profession. I was directed to her location quickly, without any waiting.
Her pictures are accurate; she is super toned and petite. Performance-wise, she sets the benchmark for GFE, totally passionate and caring. Very easy to talk to, she makes you feel at ease the moment you meet her.
The reviews for her are on point, she is truly a gem among the providers in Denver.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sunny love
|
|
Brad_B |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
1/17/19 |
Review by
Brad_B
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I finally had the chance to do a double with Nancy and Sunny love. Just like other reviews this was a high energy affair with lots of DFK and I’m not sure how, but they managed to make me pop twice in an hour which hasn’t happened for me in a really long time. Session started with a shower then it was double BJ and lots of BLS and TUMA which was amazing. It was like they couldn’t get enough. These two play together well and love to pamper and please. They asked me to CIM so as they were both kissing I popped while they took it happily. In between rounds they provided a really good four hand massage which put me at ease. Round 2 was more double BJ and 69 and for the finish back to CFS mish while the other provided more TUMA. It was my first 3some in this hobby and it was the best session I’ve ever had. Highly recommend as long as they keep coming back. I’m not sure any other experience could top this one.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nancy love
|
|
Brad_B |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
1/17/19 |
Review by
Brad_B
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I finally had the chance to do a double with Nancy and Sunny love. Just like other reviews this was a high energy affair with lots of DFK and I’m not sure how, but they managed to make me pop twice in an hour which hasn’t happened for me in a really long time. Session started with a shower then it was double BJ and lots of BLS and TUMA which was amazing. It was like they couldn’t get enough. These two play together well and love to pamper and please. They asked me to CIM so as they were both kissing I popped while they took it happily. In between rounds they provided a really good four hand massage which put me at ease. Round 2 was more double BJ and 69 and for the finish back to CFS mish while the other provided more TUMA. It was my first 3some in this hobby and it was the best session I’ve ever had. Highly recommend as long as they keep coming back. I’m not sure any other experience could top this one.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hazel of Denver
|
|
Lucio00 |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
1/17/19 |
Review by
Lucio00
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hands down one of the greatest experiences I have ever had. I texted hazel early to set things up. She has a very nice clean private location which was easy to locate. I was met at the door by very sexy woman in lingerie. Literally has the voice of an angel and a body to match. I was initially there for a half hour but quickly switched to the full hour which hazel was more than happy to accommodate. She let me explore her body while she gave one of the hottest bbbj I've received. After we switched to several positions each one surpassing the other in overall view. Hazel is the epitome of GFE in my opinion. She definitely will treat you right if you reciprocate. Thank you again hazel and I'll see you soon
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Victoria Wright
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
1/17/19 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Seeing Victoria this morning was about as fun as fun gets! She is an insatiable and very gorgeous woman. She's fairly new at this but provided me with an awesome GFE session. I left there smiling from ear to ear and wanting for nothing, other than a repeat visit in the near future. I won't go into a detailed list of activities (acronyms) but everything I consider GFE was provided with much enthusiasm! Thank You Baby :)
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cherielynn-BANNED
|
|
Trblebrwng |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
45
|
1/17/19 |
Seen on 12/19/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had my eye on her for awhile and timing just never seemed to work out, however I happened to get lucky and finally met up with her. I was pleasantly rewarded for patience however as she was absolutely amazing. An incredibly beautiful and friendly woman, she made me feel at ease right away and incredibly cared for. All activities were were performed vigorously and with satisfaction. She is a fabulous lady and one I can't recommend enough, I will be seeing her again in the near future!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cherry aka Miya
|
|
Rev11670 |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
1/17/19 |
Review by
Rev11670
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/27/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Cherry a few times and every time is a wonderful experience. This time was even better, she had a friend (Anna) with her and convinced me to do a 2 girl show. It was very well with it! Both woman were
Incredible to me and to each other.
Would definitely recommend seeing both of them individually and together.
Enjoy them and treat them good!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tilia.Hausler
|
|
Vman25 |
Denver |
Yes |
15
|
1/17/19 |
Review by
Vman25
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/14/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I started contacting Tilia several days prior to our meeting. I asked if she would let me know when she had arrived in town. She did. We scheduled to meet and it almost didn’t happen because of my communication. But we worked through it and I showed up to her incall location. I was pleasantly surprised and nervous and talked nonstop. She showed kindness and patience with me and simply listened until I could focus on the attractive woman in front of me. She then showed me why she is highly reviewed and recommended. I’m thankful for the opportunity to see a provider that understands the reciprocal nature of the hobby. No rush, no fuss, no bs before or after. Simple good time spent with a beautiful woman.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Sky
|
|
xgen2008 |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
1/17/19 |
Review by
xgen2008
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with a down to earth GFE and all that stuff. She is gorgeous, fun and easy to hang with. We met in DTC.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-23-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Brooke
|
|
D-Nice |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
1/17/19 |
Review by
D-Nice
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/30/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Got the pleasure to have time with Brooke on December 30th before going to the local Pro football game Awesome little firecracker. Great private incall location. I was as nervous as a little teenage school boy and she made me feel relaxed and calm. Damn did she smell so good, like a 1000 acre rose field after a rainstorm and her skin is soft and smooth as silk. Lips are the same way. Great experience with her FK, bbbj and ccg. 100% complete no rush and not a clock watcher. I will repeat and hope to become a regular for her.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Lots
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 29C-23-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
richxxx |
Boulder |
Yes |
49
|
1/17/19 |
Review by
richxxx
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What can I tell. she is amazing. She looked better in person. Attractive, positive attitude and down to earth. She had a amazing body and a beautiful skin. I wish I had more time with her. highly recommend her.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
karley.pdx
|
|
Busyman |
Denver |
Yes |
107
|
1/17/19 |
Review by
Busyman
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/14/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Karley was a beautiful young women although not full gfe she was very into what she does. I will see her again
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jasminewaterss7
|
|
moretatas |
Denver |
Yes |
89
|
1/16/19 |
Seen on 1/10/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What’s left to be said? This woman is HOT. Complete GFE all around. From the moment I entered the door I was in a state of ease and bliss. The experience was second to none and when it comes to her assets I could literally go on and on! I told her she was like a candy store and she invited me to sample as much as I could! She definitely moves up the list to my ATF and I will definitely be seeing her again! Make sure you treat her like a lady and as always ymmv
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Victoria Wright
|
|
Willryder4fun |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
1/16/19 |
Seen on 1/14/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Victoria greeted me in her hotel room like I was an old friend. She was wearing a flannel shirt and some black panties, which enhanced her incredibly subtle sexiness and beauty. She doesn’t need to strut it.. it radiates from within, but then irrepressibly fills the room. She put me at ease and we talked.. a lot. She is very bright and well spoken. I found myself on a jagged edge, balanced between wanting to immediately get intimate, and wanting to share stories, laugh, and connect with a new friend.
She gives 100% of her attention and connects with people, because that’s just how she is. She lives in the moment.
Luckily, we made enough time to appreciate each other intellectually, emotionally and physically. She is definitely a wild little girlfriend, but also a woman in touch with her sexuality. We didn’t push many boundaries, or explore much, but what we did have, was intense. Both of us were feeling incredible in the end.
She is unique. Very real. Very clean, no smoking, eats healthy food. Not covered with tattoos. I’ll definitely drop whatever I’m doing, to spend time with her again, the next time she is in town.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DaintyDarling
|
|
BigRed1187 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
61
|
1/16/19 |
Seen on 1/14/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an amazing experience. Her bent over in front of me was one of the most amazing sites I've seen in my years of play.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Milana.Kumrinova
|
|
redman19744 |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
1/16/19 |
Seen on 1/14/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting Milana and I’m glad I did. Contact was via text with quick replies and standard 2 call system to her easy to find place. Once inside I was amazed by her beauty and smile, offered me a water and I got comfortable. Great massage with good pressure and worked the areas I requested. She does a great job with keeping up a conversation and she is a delight to talk with. The flip was great and standard release with a FBSM. I would recommend highly if you enjoy great conversation, short curvy lady, gorgeous face with a amazing smile. I will be back!!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jasminewaterss7
|
|
rsedalia |
Denver |
Yes |
89
|
1/16/19 |
Review by
rsedalia
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jasmine is awesome. Very friendly, easy to talk to and cool to be around. She has voluptuous and yet very firm body. She participates in activity very enthusiastically. I highly recommend her. Thanks babe..
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
mtnman-1405 |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
1/16/19 |
Seen on 1/10/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I stepped out of my "rule of 100' preference again this week to see Alexandra in Denver. I was on a half-hour time schedule so that may have affected her willingness to participate in more GFE activities. I would have preferred for half of her over the top dfk action to be in bbbj festivities! Fun, friendly and always with a smile and a pleasant demeanor. I'm glad I got to see her this trip. cfs - cg, mish.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bettie Bangs
|
|
gnarley_boy12 |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
1/16/19 |
Seen on 1/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Noticed Bettie's profile and decided I hadn't TOFTT for awhile so decided to chance, contacted her and scheduled for the next day and am glad I did. Bettie is a good communicator in that she replies to texts in a timely and clear manner. Bettie's pictures are definitely her although she is much prettier and how should I put it, softer. Had a great time with Bettie. Full GFE menu, very responsive and just fun to be with. Will definitely repeat.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kali Samsara
|
|
OU812kittylvr |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
1/16/19 |
Seen on 1/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wonderful provider, high energy, fun to be with. Shower was available for before and after. Started with a massage, then flipped and the fun began. We won't get into details but she rates highly. She is very fit, pretty, and into the session. Makes my top three and I will definitely visit her again. I am leaving with a smile on my face. Thanks Kali!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jasmine_xo
|
|
jack nastee |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
1/16/19 |
Seen on 1/13/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a very plesent time with jasmine today. From the moment I seen this beautiful woman, she made me feel welcomed and has a fantastic personality. Everything as expected from a classy provider. See her if you have not, you will not be disappointed. Thanks again jasmine.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
LovinTheLadies |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
1/16/19 |
Seen on 1/13/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kristi is probably the sweetest provider I've met to date. Very easy to set up nice incall location. Looks are stunning. Body is ????????.????????. Definitely not a clock watcher.Look forward to seeing her again. Oh and this girl knows her football!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leena_rose
|
|
dude2112 |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
1/16/19 |
Review by
dude2112
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Leena is absolutely fantastic! Her upscale incall was easy to find. I was greeted with a tight hug, a warm smile, and an adorable giggle that made me melt. I would say her photos are accurate, but they really don't do her justice. I assure you, she is more beautiful in person, and she no longer has dreadlocks. After some conversation to get to know each other, the fun began. I'll keep the details to myself, but she was very enthusiastic and accommodating. The hour went by way to quickly! I would highly recommend you visit her when she's in town. Thanks again, Leena! I hope we can get together again soon!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
Longshot |
Denver |
Yes |
113
|
1/16/19 |
Review by
Longshot
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! Awesome and very GFE! Daniela is a gem. A bit hard for me to understand but between bad hearing and euphoria who knows?
Highly recommend. All previous reviews are spot on so I wont ditto.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HotNWetFastJess
|
|
HighFlyer7680 |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
1/16/19 |
Seen on 1/12/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nice time with Jess. I was a little nervous - a car felt like high school! She is really nice and wow her oral skills are crazy good. Highly recommend !
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Naomi March
|
|
thomas.ga |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
1/15/19 |
Seen on 1/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a fantastic choice I made today--work from home and drive to Denver for a lunch time treat! I had such a great time with this beautiful girl--Naomi smelled great and looked fantastic. Intelligent and energetic, I was truly smitten. I am surprised I have not seen her sooner but explained she is busy and does not post often. My lucky day!!!!!!!!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Stevie Raye
|
|
Turtle138 |
Denver |
Yes |
150
|
1/15/19 |
Seen on 1/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Absolutely a wonderful lady.
Set up was great and it was a wonderful GFE experience.
Will definitely schedule another visit.
She is exactly what the definition of a milf would be.
Super sweet and cute!!!
Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yasmin Yung
|
|
Newtown1 |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
1/15/19 |
Review by
Newtown1
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I'll begin by saying she looks sexy ass hell with a gorgeous face. Very gfe. She is professional, accommodating and newbie friendly. I've seen her twice both times she left me catching my breath go see her your missing out if not. Loved the daty. P.S. view from behind will leave you weak haha
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Naomi March
|
|
MikeStudzz |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
1/15/19 |
Seen on 1/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve had the pleasure of seeing Naomi a few times. She is absolutely one of the most down to earth and engaging providers here.
Gorgeous top to bottom and her sessions are always all about you. She does have some rules but all are reasonable.
Treat her with respect and you’ll be rewarded.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani Panti
|
|
jayhill |
Boulder |
Yes |
60
|
1/15/19 |
Review by
jayhill
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Truely one of the most sexy, beautful girls I have ever seen. Great time and a great massage. Can't wait to see you again.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
fork |
Denver |
Yes |
113
|
1/15/19 |
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Daniela is a fun little firecracker. From the moment I opened the door till the moment I left, it was very much a GFE experience.
She's not a supermodel but is lovely and has a nice petite body. Her attitude is 100% about having a great time, and the session was energetic and pretty damn hot.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yasmin Yung
|
|
MikeStudzz |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
1/15/19 |
Seen on 1/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Yasmin was a blast, super sweet young lady. Yasmin is petite and fun. Fairly new but experienced and knows how to take care of business. She is a great combination of beauty, elegance and spunkiness. I don't think it's possible not to enjoy yourself with her.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Luck
|
|
jayhill |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
1/15/19 |
Review by
jayhill
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a awesome time getting to know Natalie. Smelled great and she is even better in person. Can't wait to see her again
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
karley.pdx
|
|
callinar |
Denver |
Yes |
107
|
1/15/19 |
Review by
callinar
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was lucky to have Karley able to see me on short notice when I reached out in the early morning looking for some fun after the ball drop. Verification was quick, and she was accommodating, attractive and easy to talk to, positive experience all around.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raine-7379
|
|
Turtle138 |
Denver |
Yes |
77
|
1/15/19 |
Seen on 1/12/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fantastic is the best way to describe the visit.
Great massage with coconut oil.
Boy did I feel soft after.
All adult actives were top notch.
Certainly worth a visit very nice lady.
Great communication.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
Busyman |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
1/15/19 |
Review by
Busyman
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great kisser and very down to earth women. If you haven't seen her don't waste any time.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LexiLynn
|
|
Rator303 |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
1/15/19 |
Review by
Rator303
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing session with a beautiful provider that performed full service. Top notch skills that will leave you breathless. Very sexy from her rack to her legs. Amazing CBJ and then did the woof position if you know what I mean and she took it like a champ. Loved that her incall was safe and clean. Also that it was located downtown. Sweet, to the point in convo, and rules that are understandable and safe for all. Definitely recommend and will definitely will see her again. You should too!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MsCherry
|
|
ReconBull |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
1/15/19 |
Seen on 12/20/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is overdue but I had to go overseas shortly after her visit to Denver. i recognized her name from some of her movies and had to see her. Now to all you Lads out there we need to separate XXX movies from life but she comes very close and she was having a rough day after a night out. She is fun and interesting, we chatted and had a great near movie quality experience. I would recommend her to all and yes she looks younger in person than in her movies which seemed odd but cool. Activity is both safe and offered for one aspect as optional. We did have some miscommunication when i arrived downtown and thought she may have overslept, was just about to get on my Harley and leave when she texted. Glad i gave it that extra time. Thanks love
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffanylove4you
|
|
danish-3096 |
Denver |
So-So |
55
|
1/15/19 |
Seen on 12/17/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: Easy set up through TOB. Scheduled a 30 min appointment for the same day. Appointment took place on time. Her pictures are her, but they are a bit dated. She is a GFE Thai provider. I don't think MSOG are on the short menu, but I didn't press the issue. Over all the session was lacking in the IOP department and I felt rushed. There are better Asian providers in my opinion.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leena_rose
|
|
mcmillaj |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
40
|
1/15/19 |
Review by
mcmillaj
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Leena at her apartment in Ft Collins. I was immediately drawn to her because I am a lover of the piercings, tattoos, and dreads. She looks just like her pictures, except she is getting rid of the dreads. She was very sweet and welcoming, and we enjoyed a glass of wine together before moving to the bedroom. Besides her piercings, her ass is her most distinctive feature and she especially enjoys doggie. Overall a great GFE and I will become a regular of hers. Thank you Leena!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|