Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

15601 - 15650 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
luna5654303 Soulzofmischief Denver Yes 20 2/1/19
Review by Soulzofmischief (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Luna is an awesome and very sexy Latina woman. This is the 3rd time I have seen her and I just can’t get enough of her. She provide a great massage and the flip is to die for due to how sexy she is. She might be hard to get a hold of sometime so keep trying.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 29D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx Tuscan_SS Denver Yes 90 2/1/19
Review by Tuscan_SS (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can be said about her that hasn’t already been said? She is a smoking hot woman with an aura about her that’s sexy as hell. She’s very nice and accommodating and had me at ease the entire time. Her skills and vocals were top notch. I really enjoyed our time...


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Luca light kisser Denver Yes 28 2/1/19
Review by light kisser (49 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an amazing time with a gorgeous woman. Cali is sweet, funny, and made me feel like a long lost boyfriend. She is amazing at what she does and goes the extra mile to make sure you feel like a man. GFE, UTF, DFK, 69, MISH, lots of hugging and caressing. I highly recommend and plan to see again!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Jbd1096 Denver Yes 103 2/1/19
Review by Jbd1096 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Winter tonight and am glad I did. She was a lot of fun. The Skittles game alone. She is definitely a pleaser and makes sure you leave satisfied. I will see her again when she comes back to town


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaJonesing NightMoves Denver Yes 9 2/1/19
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady : Jessica Location: DTC An old injury from my International competition days has suddenly been reoccurring. I usually seek help from a chiropractor but I ran across Jessica's profile a couple months back and thought I will give her a shot at treating my injury considering she's tall, strong and a legit CMT and besides I really wanted to meet the lady behind those intense blue eyes. When I arrived she introduced herself and we sat down and I told her what was going on with me, she made a few suggestions which I agreed to and then I went to the bathroom to take a hot shower just before she started working on me. By the end of the session Jessica had me feeling so much better I had to try a few options which is on her service menu on her website. Jessica thank you for your help and time.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova myhabu4u Denver Yes 49 2/1/19
Review by myhabu4u (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful FBSM session with Milana. She's pretty, curvy in all the right places, and very sexy. After lying face-down on her table, Milana proceeded to give me a very nice body rub. I had shoveled snow earlier in the day and told her that my lower back was a bit sore. She went right to the spot that needed attention and gave me some nice, firm pressure. After a few minutes, I felt the muscles let go with a small pop as the tension was released. Even though she's not a CMT, the work she did on my back was very good, and just what I needed. After that, she began slowly and sensually using her fingernails for a little pre-flip stimulation. This woman knows how to use her hands! After she had me flip, she continued with her slow and sensual touch and brought things to a very satisfying conclusion. The only thing that could have made my visit any better, was another 30 minutes on her table. Well, there are other things, but this was strictly a FBSM, and I had no expectations beyond that. I left happy.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Nichole scottiep33 Denver Yes 65 1/31/19
Review by scottiep33 (46 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So happy I met Nikki. She will definitely be a must see when she's in Denver. Nikki Took my appointment request on last minute notice. I actually drove pretty far and had another appointment get canceled. Got back on the board to see if I was lucky enough to get a convenient replacement. Not only was I lucky, with Nikki I hit the jackpot. Very very skilled provider. Nikki has delightful tricks up her sleeve. Not GFE, which is fine with me. Best cbj, I've ever had. Might even be the best bj I've had covered, and uncovered. Off comes the bra for some tit play. I really don't know how I lasted this long. Cfs was amazing, with an ending that made me wanna cuddle and sleep. Nikki will be added to my favorites immediately.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DottiDot PoleisUp Denver So-So 31 1/31/19
Review by PoleisUp (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So should you see her or not? Maybe this will help you decide... Communication: She is hard to communicate with. Very very delayed text responses. Hours: Seem to slant towards the very late hours. She wakes up around midnight or 1 am. Location: Mid to upscale hotel, clean, and safe Hair: Color is like a light purple, almost grayish looking. She has one side shaved. The other side is very long hair that is heavily hairsprayed. Smoking: She uses vap so there is no smell. I'm a non-smoker and don't like smoke smell. Smoke smell was not an issue with her. I communicated with her for over a day to try to set something up and finally got some confirmation that she had availability around 2:45 am. This was not a problem for me since I was coming back from clubbing with some friends and would be back in her area around 2 am. Once I got there she let me into her room but was not ready. Not a big deal since it is easier to wait inside and talk as she got ready. She is a friendly and talkative woman and looks much younger in person compared to her pics... Once she was ready the fun began...dfk, fk, cbj, and then cfs. The activities were fun but she was so talkative that at times it ruined the mood. Even including the time I waited for her to get ready and round 1, I had time left for round 2. Well she was in a hurry to leave so did not get to round 2. She was nice to walk me out to my vehicle. Overall, she is a nice person, pretty and I would recommend for hhr. Good luck.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

So it’s my understanding that I got a so so review, just because I didn’t approve his reference as soon as he would like. As you boys know we are busy girls, especially when we have family life outside of this. And I will admit my punctuality is not my best quality, and yes I’ll admit I chat a lot, but the time I spend getting ready and chatting I do not equate. I always make sure time starts when we are frisky. But I think it’s pretty petty to give a review as such based on the time it took me to approve a reference. We are busy girls and can’t always run things on others schedules. I do wish to improve my punctuality and over talkativeness, but no ones perfect. But I try to guarantee everyone’s satisfied if not more when they leave. Yours Dot


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado bike2hard Denver Yes 120 1/31/19
Review by bike2hard (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Sofia at her north location ( for her regulars only) for the second time. This may help with her friends coming from the north. It is similar to her downtown location, a bit smaller but same setup. Mirrors, massage table, and playpen. Nothing to change from my prior reviews-i have been a consistent visitor for many years now and we have developed a great friendship. Never a complaint from me. She is beautiful, go see her.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha_Swallow Weswander9 Denver Yes 14 1/31/19
Review by Weswander9 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was a great session! First off, she is the lady in the pictures! She looks great. If you like them curvy and thick, she’s for you. We started out with a little small talk and hit right to business. Everything was covered, and everything was great! I would highly recommend her and look forward to the next time she is downtown.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmandaLove303 dragonrose Denver Yes 67 1/31/19
Review by dragonrose (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was a breeze and communication excellent. Her incall location was very easy to find and get to with no problems. All services as described from previous reviews left a lasting impression. definitely will be back.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MiaBaby cosmo Denver Yes 12 1/31/19
Review by cosmo (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Mia, first time was in Washington. I was happy to see she came to visit Denver as she is absolutely beautiful and very sexy in one small package. Mia was even more accommodating the second time. Very responsive and reciprocates in return, that is GFE in my terms anyway. She has a perfect petite body that is delicious and a treat to explore. Thank you Mia.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega Nilpferdchen Denver Yes 71 1/31/19
Review by Nilpferdchen (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This girl is a champion. I had seen her ads pop up from time to time, but the timing never worked out for me. I reached out when I was they had just go to town. Quick screening and I was there in a jiffy. I opted for the tamer session, but there was nothing tame about it. I will definitely see her again. 1 hour was not enough.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MelindaKae tuco Denver Yes 13 1/31/19
Review by tuco (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So after the no show, Melinda contacted me and and wanted to make things right. She certainly did. Great hour wit a great woman. I'm glad that she is still the same gal. She had a phone issue the night of the no show. I know how that can be. I would definitely recommend and glad she made it up to me.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HotNWetFastJess Iusedtoloveher Denver Yes 33 1/31/19
Review by Iusedtoloveher (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up through text. She responded immediately and was very sweet and friendly. Very at ease. She has a strong argument for being the best at what she does. Bbbjtc


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle Jjjonah Desmoines Yes 10 1/31/19
Review by Jjjonah (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: DesmoinesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gentleman, let me start by saying this is the experience you are looking for. An attractive, down-to-earth woman is in my opinion the sexiest thing I can find attractive, on top of her ample gorgeous features. Yes—she matches her pictures, No—she’s not a clock watcher. She enjoys when you have a good time and talks you into a peak enjoyment with her wonderful orative skills. I get excited just thinking about this hours later. It’s shame this isn’t her hometown, but when she’s here in the mile high, She’ll be my ATF. She could be yours too.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx YankeeClipper Denver Yes 90 1/30/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seem her a couple of times after our initial two-girl escapade and I have to say everything about her is fun, sensual, and downright exciting. DATY is so tasty as is DATO which makes this firecracker humm and pure like a Ferrari.Ride a supercars and feel the adrenaline hit your body like a hurricane. Thank you!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina wglide2003 Denver Yes 145 1/30/19
Review by wglide2003 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally met Catalina, and what they say about latin lovers is really true. I can only add to the previous reviews is that she is a great kisser, not a clock watcher, and loves to cuddle. She visits only a monthly basis and her incall is an upscale location in the south DTC. In summary: Only one word describes the experience, Exciting.... Highly recommend and will see her again.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle Todoesprivado Denver Yes 10 1/30/19
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Michelle for the first time today. Good communication since the very start. She was even flexible enough to accommodate an earlier appointment due to last minute changes. As soon as I saw her, I was a happy guy. She was all smiles and was definitely the girl in the pics. She made me feel very comfortable and we had a great time!. All activities were covered, and even though she is not a gfe provider, I really enjoyed my time with her. Happy hobbying!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyla Davis D-Nice Denver Yes 44 1/30/19
Review by D-Nice (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was finally able to meet up with this wonderful lady. Mesmerizing and hypnotic GFE!!! It felt like I really was with a girlfriend. Blew my mind and of course "blew" other things (wink). We started out with some conversation and she said why don't you get comfortable. I was able to experience her famous bbbj and WOW now I know why it is famously known. We went to cg and finished with k9. This lady has skills that I believe can't be matched by anyone. She is open to almost anything and truly enjoys what she does and it shows. 100% no rush and no clock watching. Pictures are her but she looks so much better in person. Of course I am going to repeat and I hope that she will let me be one of her regulars.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha_Swallow scottiep33 Denver Yes 14 1/30/19
Review by scottiep33 (46 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Samantha is a straight up dime piece. I met her at a nice incall location in DTC. She opened the door dressed in some yoga pants and a tshirt. Yoga pants with a big booty is my weakness so I was at attention the minute I saw her. We sat down got to know each other. Definitely not a clock watcher because we talked for quite some time. Then we both got comfortable and that's when the fun began. If your into big tits, and ass Samantha is just what the doctor ordered. I will definitely be back to see her again.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix Todoesprivado Denver Yes 156 1/30/19
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I haven’t seen Maggie for some time and I’m glad I did. She looks as stunning as ever. Every time I’ve sern her she has been down to earth and super sweet. If you decide to see her make sure you listen to what she likes and follow her rhythm. If you do, you may be rewarded.... :) She is truly something else. I hope I can see her again soon !!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar alo672002 Denver Yes 131 1/30/19
Review by alo672002 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After seeing Madison two times now I can safely say all the good things people say about her are correct! Madison makes you feel right at home right after you knock on her door, a great hug as well as a kiss! After some talking we got right on it and boy she does not disappoint! Madison is a true GFE and I will come back and see her a 3rd time ASAP!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SnowbunnySarah weswesley Denver Yes 36 1/29/19
Review by weswesley (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sarah is very nice and makes the session fun. I had a great time and felt very relaxed afterward.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Janine genrev Denver Yes 16 1/29/19
Review by genrev (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Janine several times now. Each and every time she knocks my socks off. She has incredible energy, is just plain fun to be with, and BCD is beyond awesome. For me, 10 out of 10 stars.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds Fitzwilliam Darcy Denver Yes 142 1/29/19
Review by Fitzwilliam Darcy (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have had the pleasure of meeting several ladies in this hobby that are a wonderful combination of intelligence, humor and beauty. Reese is another one of those ladies. Set up was easy through P411. We emailed to confirm the appointment and for the location of her incall and then texted the day of the appointment. I was greeted by a tall, slender, absolutely gorgeous woman. After some pleasant and relaxed conversation, the activities started and I was in heaven. A little more conversation after and it was time for me to leave. Next time I'll have to bring an energy bar and opt for a 90 minute


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BeautifullyBroken Kingbuck Denver Yes 19 1/29/19
Review by Kingbuck (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Nikki a few times and she is incredible. Her body is amazing. And her ass... omg her ass... it is absolutely perfect. I can not get enough of her. Nikki is super chill and laid back. We talked and got to know each other. And then the fun started. Just treat her with respect and you will receive an amazing experience. I wish I could keep her to myself but give her a call. You won’t regret it


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Majestic Barbie Skydivemp Denver Yes 2 1/29/19
Review by Skydivemp (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Candy after a lot of texting. Beautiful woman who looks like the photos. She came to me and we chatted before the main event. After some teasing and a bj, we did mish and I didn't last long lol. Definitely recommend!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine-7078 Hulk Denver Yes 7 1/29/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an appointment with another provider that fell through but luckily I found Jasmine on P411 (P46238) and she was available on fairly short notice. She is a very cute little Asian spinner, speaks fluent English and seems to be very intelligent on many subjects. She answered the door in a cute school girl outfit and took charge immediately, like a high school girlfriend from long ago. She is very much a GFE type of provider and we enjoyed a substantial list of GFE activities, all performed with much enthusiasm. I will definitely see her again sometime when she visits here!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MisstressBella Champb Colorado Springs Yes 2 1/29/19
Review by Champb (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/19
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When she opened the door I was mad that I didn’t get a longer session. She is beautiful and her body is nice and soft. She seem to enjoy it as much as I did as I pounded her mish. I will definitely try and see again before she leaves. She’s definitely a nice treat guys


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha_Swallow milehighsky Denver Yes 14 1/29/19
Review by milehighsky (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Samantha was an amazing provider. In call was easily set up after Pm on ToB. Cbj, hj, and a legendary RCG to seal the deal. Her body is incredible you could not ask for better. Pictures are accurate. She welcoming and provides excellent care to each task. Can't wait to see you again


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg BeenHereDoingThis Phoenix Yes 106 1/29/19
Review by BeenHereDoingThis (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/19
Time: 12+ hrs Location: PhoenixIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have had the pleasure of a number of rendezvous with Miss Megan. She is always such a wonderful lady to spend some time with. When she started talking about visiting Phoenix I thought this would be a great opportunity for a little "On the Road Adventure". A little change in my travel plans and some coordination with Megan and here we are. I am trying to do this quietly right now as she is still in bed sleeping. We started our evening with a great meal at a local Italian restaurant. Back to the room and into the Jacuzzi tub to relax and chat. After getting a little warm it was time to do our interactive adult cardio exercises. As usual the exercises were very satisfying and fulfilling. The rest of the evening was just relaxing and hanging out and maybe a bit of a pillow fight. As always Megan is just a wonderful lady to spend time with. Public or private. She is just Fun and isnt that what this is all about? I look forward to our next adventure.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lanalegs25 dudejack Denver Yes 2 1/29/19
Review by dudejack (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lana is a beautiful girl who looks better in person she makes you feel like you are with a close friend during the session. Tall, athletic & a great performer who loves to kiss. Definitely make plans to see Lana when see is on tour in Colorado.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-34-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH Jjjonah Denver Yes 47 1/29/19
Review by Jjjonah (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Time and time again she has been very generous In giving her time and effort into making sure you have a great time. She greets me warmly, we enjoy conversation, and then she gives a good massage that usually ends with us both very relaxed. Repeat for me, for sure


Age: 53 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss fredsp411 Boulder Yes 65 1/29/19
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Crystal is an absolute sweet heart. Great looking, friendly, and very attentive to her client. Trying to schedule a repeat visit now. Highly recommend.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet_Vixxxen Elbeardo33 Denver Yes 26 1/29/19
Review by Elbeardo33 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup with Violet was a breeze. Had a slight miscommunication during the 2 call system and I ended up having go wait a couple of extra minutes. Let me tell you did a little patience pay off big time in the end. Violet is charming and beautiful and utterly fantastic at what she does. By far one of the best experiences I have ever had. What she says on her site is gospel truth. Dont walk to Violet if you get the chance. Run.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyLittleKimberly eddz Denver Yes 39 1/29/19
Review by eddz (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Kimberly on short notice, she's a sweetheart and she has the perfect figure. I'm looking forward to seeing her again soon.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe elrack3 Colorado Springs Yes 82 1/28/19
Review by elrack3 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Carmel cutie is totally accurate. Pretty lady, incredible body, she is nice and firm. Finally got to see her on the third try due to schedules not matching. Third time is a charm and she is a charmer. Her smile is awesome as is her quite open menu. She is very accommodating and fun to be around. I highly recommend her, unless you want to see her when I do.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky elrack3 Denver Yes 78 1/28/19
Review by elrack3 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met her for a lunch time visit. She is very pretty and has an absolutely awesome body. She is easy to talk to and very accommodating. I'd recommend seeing her.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NellySexyLatina wolf Denver Yes 31 1/28/19
Review by wolf (82 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Yes Nelly is pretty cool girl She’s No Gfe but I had good time. She’s latina(Colombian)girl Smell good,fresh & clean, I like it! Nice body ,good attitude all the session. Good location. Treat good this girl guys pls Thks Nelly hope to see you soon, Take care & Be safe Have a great wonderful life:)


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calisurfgirl whosyourdaty Denver Yes 39 1/28/19
Review by whosyourdaty (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Supercalisurfantasticexpertadelicious, With all reviews so great and glowing you may be suspicious, But time spent with her is so good you'll think that it's fictitious, Super-Calisurf-Fantactic-Expert-A-DELICIOUS!!! Um-dittle-ittl-um-dittle-I ... INDEED!!!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maverixxx Myotherboard81 Denver Yes 18 1/28/19
Review by Myotherboard81 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up with her at her upscale incall location in south Denver after a Colorado Springs lady flaked out. Definitely worth the late night trip! Petite, tight little body and an ass to die for. Took a quick shower and the festivities started right after. Started out with sensual bbbj session to get me going. Could've popped from that alone but that's not all I drove up to Denver for. After the a spectacular sucking, she slipped on a cover and presented that tight ass to me. Had her face down, ass up and slid in for some fantastic lazy doggy. My favorite position. And boy she can take a pounding too. Unloaded deep in her ass with a huge smile on my face. Highly recommend this gem! She can take it like a pro. Go see her, gents.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx happyaura42 Boulder Yes 90 1/28/19
Review by happyaura42 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is an absolute hottie. She is professional, accommodating and fun to talk to. She's quite intelligent too and seems to know the intricacies of the biz rather well. I'll definitely will spend more time with her. Great attention during the session, and she makes sounds that are pure estasy. I don't like to share explicit details in reviews but wow can she squeeze. Colorado is lucky to have this girl visit. Treat her well so she keeps coming back! GFE, CBJ.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland NB1994 Colorado Springs Yes 52 1/28/19
Review by NB1994 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lucy is one of my favorite girls to see; her friendliness and honesty is refreshing to me and she sets up the standard for what I'd want in a dating relationship. When I saw she was hosting in the Springs, I had to see her; it had been a few months since our last trip, but we hadn't missed a beat with our friendship and chemistry. She's observant as all hell; when I tried something a little more aggressive, she noticed it and pointed it out, asking where it came from. Aside from that, our intimacy played out as usual, with her grabbing for me in ways that drive me crazy. After we were tired out, we spent another half an hour together, which ended up in us singing along to Linkin Park in her car. My friends, if you want to spend a night out with a true GFE, look no further than Lucy.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Luo NB1994 Denver Yes 64 1/28/19
Review by NB1994 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/11/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been dealing with a few things the start of the month, so when I saw Ada was visiting, I had to see her. She is one of my all time favorites; being with her is like being with the most relaxed girlfriend you could ever have. I shot her a text and within a few minutes we set an appointment and I was on the way. She greeted me in this stunning red lingerie, and we were quick to the bedroom from there. We had originally booked for an hour, but it had taken me a little longer to get there, we wore ourselves out in 30 minutes (we tried a few new things that turned out absolutely fantastic), and she had to leave for the airport. See her guys, she will rock your world.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kali Sensual Reiki cubed Denver Yes 101 1/27/19
Review by cubed (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/12/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second visit with Kali. I really enjoyed my two hours with her, an all-natural, mature woman who is intelligent and caring. She has a wonderful personality, in addition to being both very passionate and a great kisser. Kali is fun to be with. I had a lot of fun. She certainly enjoyed herself too. I highly recommend visiting Kali. I definitely will return.


Age: 53 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase of Boulder happyaura42 Boulder Yes 62 1/27/19
Review by happyaura42 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Like the many reviews already mentioned, wow. Amazing warm, cheerful gal that make you feel comfortable and happy. I'm so happy to have met her. Wonderful GFE, awesome oral and CIM. What more can a guy ask for? Highly recommend doing yourself a favor and trek to Boulder if she's available.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Gato Denver Yes 92 1/27/19
Review by Gato (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time. Not only was she incredibly fun to be with she is intelligent and easy to talk to. A true gfe that I would highly recommend. Easy set up. I’ll be seeing her again soon!!


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kassie courage9401 Denver Yes 33 1/27/19
Review by courage9401 (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally was able to see Kassie and had an amazing time. She was incredibly professional and truly sweet. Wished I could have stayed longer and will definitely see her again. Very comfortable and clean incall at private residence. Wonderful conversation as well as relaxing. See you soon!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan Boardmember Denver Yes 120 1/27/19
Review by Boardmember (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great session with Emily. Her studio is very professional with good parking, easy to find and discreet. She's terrific.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: