Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

15451 - 15500 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
MsRoseMarie9 denverstud23 Denver Yes 27 2/13/19
Review by denverstud23 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Appointment and screening with Rose was very easy and we met later that day. Incall was a bit far from me but very cozy and the experience was very worth it. Rose is stunning and, while her pics are accurate, they don't do her justice. She answered the door wearing some sexy lingerie and immediately made me feel at home. Started off with a BBBJ, mutual touching and DATY before I couldn't wait anymore. CFS with many positions and each one being the better than the last. GFE for sure. Rose was very vocal throughout and took care of me even after the session was over. My only regret is 30mins. Highly recommend and I will definitely go back!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine_xo Cologuy82 Denver Yes 60 2/13/19
Review by Cologuy82 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jasmine is absolutely incredible, extremely sexy, very professional, and super sweet. Took an appointment on short notice and was on time. She is so hot in person I could hardly believe it, possibly the nicest breasts I've ever held. Definitely recommend and will book again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MileHi Jasmine sb1212 Denver Yes 43 2/12/19
Review by sb1212 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Jasmine is an experienced, sensual woman! A little trouble getting into her secure building, but otherwise a fantastic hour. She uses a special oil which, combined with the heat of her mouth creates quite the BBBJ sensation. She does a good massage, eventhough she doesn't consider it a strength. She us beautiful, tatoo-free and all kinds of fun. I will be back!!


Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layne Jane Cspeaker1 Denver Yes 45 2/12/19
Review by Cspeaker1 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very relaxing start which was great. On the flip, A++++ utf, then the main event and I was done quick. A little rest and a 2nd round commenced with a little more utf. Great conversation, very accommodating.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaykay gnarley_boy12 Denver Yes 25 2/12/19
Review by gnarley_boy12 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had noticed Kay's profile a long time ago but didn't contact her until a few months ago. We exchanged texts for a couple of months so when we finally met at her North Denver area in call it didn't seem like we were strangers. A very cute young woman opened the door in my favorite outfit, a light robe and air, and even if I was cold since it was an ass freezing day, with a hug. Kay's stats say she is 31 but, to me anyhow, she looks about 20. We talked while I warmed and freshened up. The clothes came off we both enjoyed, at least I did a variety of activities.Iit doesn't get any better. Kay's very open GFE menu, nicest firm little bubble butt, responsive, and very fun and easy to talk to. As a prior reviewer stated Kay is a night owl so not scheduling early in the morning is probably wise. Am looking forward to seeing Kay again and getting to know her even better.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet_Vixxxen Bob1911 Denver Yes 26 2/12/19
Review by Bob1911 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted her to setup sent references then she sent me the address. Got to the room and got comfortable. She has really nice tits and started a good bbbj and cg. The next round some more bbbj and rcg


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lea J Tuscan_SS Denver Yes 6 2/12/19
Review by Tuscan_SS (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/19
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lea is the perfect “Blasian” hottie! Her pictures are very real, I would say stunning. She is very new to the site, but after much communication and shared information, we setup a time that worked for both of us. I will just say her skills made the time, she’s very attentive and works to please, GFE She’s a very nice and easy going lady, and a knockout beauty with a spinner body. Hopes she returns soon...


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova Whatup2 Denver Yes 49 2/12/19
Review by Whatup2 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting Milana and I’m glad I did. She was every patience since i was running late. She does a great job with keeping up a conversation and she is a delight to talk with. The flip was great and standard release with a FBSM. I would highly recommend to anyone


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 justinthenickof Denver Yes 89 2/12/19
Review by justinthenickof (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jasmine is amazing. Beautiful, tight body, but what makes her really stand out is the hospitality and conversation. And also the beautiful, sweet body.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky denverstud23 Denver Yes 78 2/12/19
Review by denverstud23 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very quick set up through text, appointment was set up within an hour. She is much more beautiful in person, very friendly and made sure I was comfortable. Highly recommend and I will be going back for more.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin dude2112 Denver Yes 53 2/12/19
Review by dude2112 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kristin was able to see me at short notice at her upscale location. When she greeted me at the door, I was taken aback by how beautiful she was in person. The photos are definitely her, but to say she looks better in person is quite an understatement! She's not GFE, but our time together will be something I won't forget. Her light touch, sexy voice, and dirty talk was enough to keep me going. Thank you again, Kristin! I hope our paths cross again in the future!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit Steamer01-5124 Colorado Springs Yes 34 2/12/19
Review by Steamer01-5124 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/9/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Its been a few year since I've seen anyone and what a way to get back into it. She is more beautiful than her pictures and the massage the best I've ever had. I will definitely be back to see her.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose secandw Boulder Yes 121 2/12/19
Review by secandw (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great session. Fantastic response. Met expectations completely. Looking forward to more visits


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia Hulk Denver Yes 87 2/12/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/9/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alexandra is one of my favorite visiting companions. An alluring ATF and sweetheart with an glowing smile and well grounded beyond her young age, an old soul at heart. She provides a wonderful GFE experience complete with passionate DFK kissing, cuddling, and steamy lovemaking with all the bells and whistles. Everything is provided with much enthusiasm as she continues to set the standard of excellence every time we meet. Gracias Bebe :)


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Official Kylie Rose Lund Boulder Yes 11 2/12/19
Review by Lund (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very nice lady with full of fun and enjoyable attitude. I had 30min massage session which has redefined the meaning of massage for me. Good views, tease and wonderful finish. Go and see her today.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vipblonde YankeeClipper Boulder Yes 54 2/12/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another wonderful experience with VIP. She was in Boulder and I a as other of Denver and there is no hesitation in driving to see an ATF! She is classy and hot, but that's not why I continue to meet this lady. Racquel is smart, funny, well-traveled and she shares her adventures so it's also a catch up session. Fun was had and Racquel is always smoking hot, dressed to create an environment where the anticipation for what is soon to occur almost too much to bear. She puts you at ease and your in ecstasy. Thank you one again ! Hope all is well in TX. Cant wait to see you back in CO.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ genrev Denver Yes 94 2/11/19
Review by genrev (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Lina this afternoon. She is visiting our fair state, and I must say I hope she keeps us on her visit list. Pics were her, and recent. She is a bit younger than I usually see, but I took a chance. Lina has a killer bod, and was friendly, and GFE. We had lived in the same state at one point so it was cool to share stories. Go see her if you get the chance when she is in town!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 Phil-anderer Denver Yes 73 2/11/19
Review by Phil-anderer (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another WOW. Cara is beautiful, and to re-use the cliche, she's much prettier in person. What you miss in the pictures is her smile and infectious nature. Also, she's lost weight since those photos, not that it matters, because she's sexy regardless. She's really amazing, and the pictures are definitely her - only cuter. Pretty much everything was on the table, and the table was amazing. Wait a second... we forgot spoons. Hm, will save for next time I guess. :) Can't recommend her enough, and I've found a new favorite to be sure!


Age: 21 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha_Swallow ShyDude303 Denver Yes 14 2/11/19
Review by ShyDude303 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a awesome time. Samantha is gorgeous and easy going. She was kind enough to meet me very early in the morning when I got off work. Set up was easy with quick verification. All activities (CBJ K9 MISH) were very skillfully performed and the incall was in a nice hotel in the DTC. I highly recommend seeing her if you've been on the fence.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez jack nastee Denver Yes 85 2/11/19
Review by jack nastee (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen Valantina today and all I can say is wow. Very beautiful woman who made me feel very comfortable with her, and like I was the center of the her world from the time I walked in to the time I walked out. Very good conversation and skill set. If you get the chance go see her.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Model Jennifer mtnman-1405 Denver Yes 42 2/11/19
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sooo glad to see Model Jennifer accepted a casual invitation thru Nancy Love and was coming to town. Pleasant, timely communications and I was able to match up with her schedule this trip. Expectations reached the apex as I entered her room. Wonderful and Exhilarating GFE+ , (dfk, utf, daty, dato, fiv, fia, cfs), with Jennifer.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh5280 Bora Bora Denver Yes 50 2/11/19
Review by Bora Bora (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Leigh some time ago but then we lost track of each other for a while, so I was happy to reconnect with her and visit her in her new and beautiful incall. Very well located beautifully decorated and clean, safe area and easy to get there. She opened the door and I was welcomed by a gorgeous and tall sexy lady in lingerie. It was a snowy and cold day so after taking a shower I was happy to lie down on a hot massage table, really warm. The bodyrub was awesome. She used oil and there was a lot of teasing and playing while she took care of my back. We had the chance to chat and catch up with our lives which is something I appreciate. On the flip the teasing continued and the eroticism escalated. She put her beautiful and kissable boobs to work and massaged my most sensitive areas with them. She sat on top of me and the view was spectacular. She paid attention all the time to my --at that moment-- most evident body part, while rubbing my chest and legs, with her hands and boobs. Gently she began an awesome and prolonged BBBJ, very sensual and pleasing. I enjoyed that sensation for long time and that lead to a very intense CIM orgasm. I can't recommend her more!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-32-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RedIvy38 HornyManJay Colorado Springs Yes 15 2/11/19
Review by HornyManJay (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the distinct pleasure of meeting with Ivy a number of times. Ivy is an incredible woman. She is rocking many amazing curves with the most amazingly soft skin. She has some tattoos that just add to the delight. Her pictures are accurate though she is so much more attractive in person. Her in call location is super easy to get to and quick to travel too. She is ultra sensitive to your needs and very accommodating. Additionally, her place is clean, inviting, and fun to be in. As for our time together.... oh boy, she is amazing. French is a language she speaks fluently. I just melt engaging in french with her while exploring each other interests and reactions to various stimuli. By far my ATF when it comes to karaoke. When you give her the mic you will be amazed at her skills. She is by far the most amazing woman in this regard that I have ever encountered. Additionally, I just have to say that I would rather spend time with very few women. Such an amazing body, incredibly easy on the eyes. Ivy is definitely a woman I will see again and encourage you to do the same if you have the opportunity to see her.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mistress Nicci dantes Denver Yes 1 2/11/19
Review by dantes (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just met with Mistress Nicci recently and all I can say is WOW!!! I have been putting off writing this review because I can't even begin to find the words to describe my experience with her! She is incredibly gorgeous and has a great body! She has an incredibly sexy and devious smile. Her smile put me at ease and at the same time let me know I was in for a wild ride! She works out and it shows. This is also a huge plus for my fellow BDSM kinksters because she has the strength to take control and inflict pain if that's what you are looking for. At the same time she can be surprisingly gentle and tender. Mistress Nicci took the time to get to know me and created an experience that was tailored to me and very memorable. She is very experienced and knowledgeable on every BDSM subject that I discussed with her. In addition, she has a complete and well stocked dungeon. As far as play time and services, you can find answers to any of your questions on her website. From beginning the scheduling process to finishing our play time, Mistress Nicci was a consummate professional. I will definitely be back!!!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Faulkner JackQuick Denver Yes 36 2/11/19
Review by JackQuick (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Nina several times, and she is a wonderful lady! While her photos are beautiful, she is more so in person. She has a wonderful personality with a great sense of humor and is definitely not a clock watcher. She now has a nice private in-call location. Every time I have seen her we have started out with good conversation before getting down to business, which does not at all seem like a service. Bottom line, if you don't see this wonderful lady you are missing out!


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Deedeelove5150 Gentlejeff1 Colorado Springs Yes 12 2/11/19
Review by Gentlejeff1 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Deedee is a very hot and sweet lady who can make your toes curl with that mouth of hers! This was my first time and it won’t be my last. All the other reviews are spot on, gentlemen, so pay this lady a visit. Feisty and friendly, smart and sassy, she can carry a conversation so she is a fine GFE-type lady. nice place in a decent neighborhood. I highly recommend her.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle Cruzcontrol39 Denver Yes 53 2/11/19
Review by Cruzcontrol39 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/19
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a great relaxing time I had. Nina provided the best bbbj ever! Highly recommend!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 mikelovet Denver Yes 49 2/11/19
Review by mikelovet (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Farrah is a very sweet girl who is passionate and fun to talk to and be with. She is true GFE and I would recommend her to anyone.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kadi jwoods12 Denver Yes 24 2/11/19
Review by jwoods12 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/19
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. Kadi is an awesome Gfe provider (gfe to he max!). Great incall location - with the bed as the centerpiece ;) She's extremely sexual, sensual and very energetic. And she has all the assets for a superb workout. I left fully satisfied and barely able to stand. I will see her again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos Jack Daniels Denver Yes 112 2/10/19
Review by Jack Daniels (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG,what a great girl! walked in to a beautiful person in and out. we talked for a while to get to know her and then the fun began! Great Kisser, smile and eyes to die for! She loved me going down on her and the noises she made almost made me cum! don't want to share the rest but she is totally amazing. I'll be back very soon. Thanks Joslynn, your incredible.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ Mountinem Denver Yes 94 2/10/19
Review by Mountinem (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up texted to see if she was available for a short notice date and to my luck she was. Good communication and easy place to find in the dtc area decent hotel. She I opened the door and wow looked way better then the pics she’s venezuelan and definitely in shape with man mades to die for lots of kissing and hugging led to a great gfe experience. She has a accent but doesn’t use a translator. Definitely new in the hobby but atf material as she truly enjoys what she does. All in all if your thinking of seeing her run don’t walk she’s only in town once in a while so hopefully she decided stop continue visiting. Thanks for the great time Lina Mesa.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega new2hobbying Denver Yes 71 2/10/19
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you have not seen Kat you are missing out. Kat updated her photos which appealed to me. I am not into tattoos but her new photos I felt showed a different side to her. Well I am absolutely glad I went to see her. She is absolutely adorable with a great smile, a slight Texas accent and the way she carries herself and conversation just adds to the total girlfriend package. We got lost into a make out session that was just so sensual. She speaks fluent French with no translation needed. Her dining experience was fresh and responsive. Matter of fact the whole experience became like that song you can not get out of your mind. Which caused me to book with her the very next day. Since we did not have time to get to our dance the day before she remembered and made sure my request was fulfilled. You may want to ask her for a striptease. I had another wonderful time with her even though I did not perform as well as the first day. She is fantastic and is far more skilled and sensuous than a lot of women her age. Treat her right and as always YEMV (your experience may vary). I will be looking for her next visit and so should you. "God bless Texas"


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD YankeeClipper Denver Yes 119 2/10/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've consisted Ms. T a handful of times and the experience seems to get better and better. Yhe convo is good and the massage I fun and invigorating. Her location is very nice and safe . Ms. T has, hands down/up/around, te best set of DDDs I've ever been privy to and they're a site for anyone's eyes!!! Do yourself a solid and visit Ms. T. You will not be disappointed. Ms T thank you for the awesome time. Until next time my dear.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED Mustang87 Denver Yes 66 2/10/19
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Allison was recommended to me by another provider I know. I'm thankful for the recommendation. Communication was easy and met a very upscale incall in DTC. Allison looks exactly like her pictures. They could have been taken the morning I met her. Allison is very friendly and fun to be with. She travels to Denver about once a month. I consider her to be GFE and I will see her again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 pyramid Denver Yes 49 2/10/19
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/19
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fun times with Farrah. Great GFE. Super chill. Shared a drink, chatted for a few then it was on. Great body. Non rushed and welcomed MSOG. Her tease was killer. I will repeat.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kadi mved5280 Denver Yes 24 2/10/19
Review by mved5280 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of Kadi’s company for an hour session and planning on a return visit next month. Excellent GFE. Also plenty of other “consenting adult activities” with all of my favorite acronyms. Easy communication and great incall location. Thanks again Kadi.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lea J scottiep33 Denver Yes 6 2/10/19
Review by scottiep33 (46 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lea is the real deal. Pics are accurate, service was amazing. Lea and I had been texting and emailing each other a couple weeks prior to her arrival in Denver. Arrived at her very high end incall location knocked on the door, and Lea' fine ass opened the door wearing very sexy bra and panties. We talked for a while, shes very down to earth, and definitely not a clock watcher. Once we got undressed Lea gave me the option of Bbbj, or cbj. This let me know that Lea was ready to accommodate my in every way. Her body is petite, with a nice round and soft ass. Very fat, and responsive kitty with juices galore. I enjoyed every minute, and I'll definitely see her again while shes visiting.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky pyramid Boulder Yes 78 2/10/19
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been wanting to see her for quite a while and our schedules finally aligned. She is super pretty and I really can't add much from previous reviews. Great GFE. We almost spend the entire time talking instead of playing- my fault not hers. I just really enjoyed our conversation but the activities were great. She's a real sweet heart.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Belle Delacroixxx Myotherboard81 Colorado Springs Yes 2 2/10/19
Review by Myotherboard81 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely perfect and mind blowing session. Been wanting to see her for months and I saw she was hosting an incall so I jumped on the opportunity. Definitely not a clock watcher. I was drained afterwards. had a great convo to start to get to know each other first then off to the races. Started with bbbj and cim. Then on to daty and dato. I was ready for round 2. Some nice deep covered mish til I unloaded again. On to round 3 which was the best. Another bbbj but this time I wanted to finish in her ass. Slipped on another cover, slid in and pounded her with some very encouraging dirty talk til I exploded in her ass. Just what I needed. Highly recommend her. Will repeat when the opportunity presents itself again.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel wistfully Denver Yes 67 2/10/19
Review by wistfully (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/6/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Raquel's touch makes your body sing. She manipulates your muscles with a deft touch that makes the pains and stress melt away like the morning frost. And she is so beautiful. Her body is feminine perfection chiseled into the finest alabaster. She is smart, and funny and down to earth, and when you leave her office, you can't believe that you had such an experience with someone so special.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Model Jennifer Jjoseph29 Denver Yes 42 2/9/19
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: At last I was able to see Jennifer and it was well worth the wait! She hasn’t come to Denver much recently and our schedules didn’t mesh the last time she was here. She is beautiful, welcoming, sexy as hell, and a total GFE. I now have some mental images of her fine ass in doggie and also DFK’ing while pumping in mish that I have to keep me going until I see her again. Highly tecommended !!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmen7398 Bullseye73 Colorado Springs Yes 53 2/9/19
Review by Bullseye73 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was an amazing date!! She was not really my first choice of provider but she was close to work. However, she has now become my favorite provider and I plan to see her whenever I can, however I can! Her sense of humor and ability to put me at ease was absolutely amazing and the time we spent together was un rushed and fabulous. She made sure I was 100% happy and never stopped smiling!! Also, she is so much better looking in person than in her pics. I was blown away when she opened the door to let me in. I almost couldn’t speak. See her if you get a chance, you’ll be amazed at who this wonderful woman is! Thank you so much Karmen!!!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED atadlong Denver Yes 66 2/9/19
Review by atadlong (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG!!! So very very cute, Allison’s personality and attitude go well beyond that innocent appearance, GFE yes, follows directions well. Spot on with previous reviews. Considerate, conscientious, clean, and accommodating, her skill set goes well beyond her age. If slender, attractive, young spinners is your calling it wont get much better than this. Sincerely = do your self a favor.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Luca Phil-anderer Denver Yes 28 2/9/19
Review by Phil-anderer (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW. Very much... wow. She's absolutely like a girlfriend, and one that I'll date some more. My new ATF


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Model Jennifer mtnman-1405 Denver Yes 42 2/9/19
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It's always a pleasure to see Jennifer back in town. She was an excellent GFE and everything I remembered her to be. I enjoyed cuddling up, kissing and caressing that thin, wide hip model physic body of hers. I think her pictures still represent her beauty and statuesque figure.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake JCBLDR Denver Yes 46 2/9/19
Review by JCBLDR (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Elle is an amazing girl. Setup was easy through TOB and she responded quickly to my enquiry. She arrived at my place with a hug and a kiss. She is a great conversationalist and friendly that set me at ease immediately. Off to the bedroom for fun. She is a great kisser (lots) and total GFE. She is a vocal lover and very open minded. All my requests were met with enthusiasm. I explored her tight, tanned swimmers body at will. Her oral skills are top notch. I highly recommend her if you are up for a sexually voracious beautiful girl.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola_Rose Maxman45 Denver Yes 10 2/9/19
Review by Maxman45 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lola is one of the most beautiful and charming fbms providers that you will meet. Her incall was very clean and cozy and easy to find with adequate parking. Very friendly, great conversation and the body rub was one of the best that I have experienced! Highly recommend, be nice and treat her right gents!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmandaLove303 dcorian72 Denver Yes 67 2/9/19
Review by dcorian72 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amanda is a beautiful lady. Set up was easy. The incall location was very nice and private. Had a great time with her. I would highly recommend seeing her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella-7262 alex36 Boulder Yes 17 2/9/19
Review by alex36 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I haven't seen so many girls from TOB (because I am very picky) but from every single stand point this was the best experience I have ever had. Bella is super friendly, calm and fun to spend time with. Full GFE. Communication was very easy via text. Nice hotel with easy side door access with no front desk awkwardness. She is not a clock watcher at all. Actually, this is the first time I spent so much time talking after we were done. She gives 100% of her attention to you, no texting, no awkward silence.. Very engaging, talkative, young and stunningly beautiful girl. I didn't want to leave her. Her pictures represent her beauty very well. Perfect curves. Her face and smile is beautiful. I believe, I really have very high standards and I would call this 10/10 experience. See her with no hesitance..


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-24-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos Maxman45 Denver Yes 112 2/9/19
Review by Maxman45 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All I can see is wow! This beautiful being was simply amazing... drop dead gorgeous and the session was nonstop action from start to finish. Will be seeing her again and again...


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: