Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

15551 - 15600 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Milana.Kumrinova yaman0825 Denver Yes 49 2/4/19
Review by yaman0825 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absoulty beautiful girl, got right to the massage when I got there after a breif chat, you guys need to see her..I know I will.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby fcck193 Colorado Springs Yes 66 2/4/19
Review by fcck193 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I prebooked with her the night before and followed up with text and phone call the next morning. She guided me to her location and met me at the door. A warm greeting, very personable and easy to talk to. As other reviews have stated, safe play and non-GFE, but that didn’t matter to me. She’s great to look at, great to have fun with. I had a wonderful time and will repeat when she visits the Springs in the future.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke new2hobbying Boulder Yes 112 2/4/19
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hunter is one of those woman that helps you put faith back into the female gender. She is the type of woman you want to meet in everyday life. She is down to earth. My conversations with her feels like I have known her for all my life. She is fluent in French with no translation needed. Along with being a great kisser if you decide to go south you will be greeted by a fresh, tasty and well responsive dining experience. I would avoid asking her for Greek travels or even a day trip there. This is something she does not enjoy. Hunter is definitely girlfriend material. She does not rush, always has a beautiful and romantic ambience and she is so passionate and giving person. Of course you may have a different experience but whether or not if she is your physical type If you want to spend time and have a wonderful experience with a classy lady you should see her.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
elladane Leoaugust Denver Yes 46 2/4/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ella was easy to set up thru TOB pm and she guided me to her upscale hotel. She was as beautiful as her pics are and couldn't be sweeter. We had a get to know each other chat for a bit and she was eager to start the fun! Very enthusiastic with all activities, lfk, daty with multiple O's, utf with those big beautiful eyes looking at you, doggie and mish with soft dirty talk and moans! Cuddling and hugging to calm us both down! Great time and would definitely recommend! Thanks Ella Dane!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sensualamber ParknRide Boulder Yes 36 2/4/19
Review by ParknRide (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I noticed Ambers post I thought, ok, definitely need to reach out and meet her.... and I am so glad I did! Gents, there's absolutely bliss and a genuine sweetheart in our midst. Communication was easy via texts, and be patient as travel/ day job does add to response time. But there's amazingness should you take the opportunity to meet her. Standard 2 call system for location but it's clean, softly lit and comfortable. We connected immediately over shared passions and life philosophies and her massage was on point. Nice pressure and gentle touches mixed expertly. Amber's set mirrors strategically so you may appreciate the views and see how amazing her body is... she certainly takes care of herself and it shows. The flip was perfect and her attention and intuition is unrivaled. Can't wait to again!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn Stevesmith123437 Denver Yes 59 2/4/19
Review by Stevesmith123437 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy to set up session!! Amazing women who caters to all your needs! She’s absolutely beautiful!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya paidinfull Denver Yes 119 2/4/19
Review by paidinfull (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All i can say is wow. Absolutely amazing.very nice place even nice views. Cherry is top notch in everything she does, I couldn't be happier after seeing her. Super easy to talk to and is knockout gorgeous. Definitely will be seeing again. Thank you for an amazing time babe.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sensualamber Johnny_cc Denver Yes 36 2/4/19
Review by Johnny_cc (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is amazing, her hand is so soft, she knows what I want the best, light touch is ok, not she only has an amazing, she is beautiful too, highly recommend!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaRabbit Dataman911 Denver Yes 73 2/4/19
Review by Dataman911 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a very beautiful and sexy little woman easy to talk with she is very safe the only bummer was that she said I was too large and I really never got in :) in to the moment but I will try again thanks for a great time and I would recommend


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD+-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sensualamber Dante18 Denver Yes 36 2/3/19
Review by Dante18 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amber is a sweetheart-a wonderful near professional massage and a delightful conversationalist. You can’t go wrong as she is quite good and enjoys herself.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Luca Jack Daniels Denver Yes 28 2/3/19
Review by Jack Daniels (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After reading many people that have seen Cali I couldn't agree more! Amazing lover and very patient with the old guy! I will return soon. Amazing!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby Champb Colorado Springs Yes 66 2/3/19
Review by Champb (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had been trying too see Cassie for a while and finally are schedules match up. Nice hotel downtown. She is nice on the eyes and soft and firm to the touch. She is not GFE, FYI. I enjoy myself and I think she enjoy herself has well. I hopefully will get too see her again. Thanks Cassie


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela Banker CO Denver Yes 74 2/3/19
Review by Banker CO (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my third time seeing Cayla but first in a couple years as i have been away from the hobby. And yes there is a reason I have seen her three times. She is sexy and satisfies that milf/mature category. She is always dressed sexy, answered the door with a hug and a kiss, lead me upstairs and the rest is history...definitely recommended and as hot as I had remembered. Thanks Cayla!


Age: 48 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane paidinfull Denver Yes 247 2/3/19
Review by paidinfull (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time with Callie she was very sweet and welcoming. Talked quit a bit very easy to talk to. All in all a amazing time definitely should meet with her


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 dcorian72 Colorado Springs Yes 77 2/3/19
Review by dcorian72 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I visited Raine last week. Set up required some verification but not bad. It was a cold snowy day but Raine heated it very fast. She was very friendly. Had a great time with her. If you’ve never experienced her rain storm I recommend giving it a try. This was my first time with a squirter and it was wild. I was soaked by the end of the session. I recommend giving her a try.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Fcastle303 Denver Yes 130 2/3/19
Review by Fcastle303 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm relatively new to the hobby, but have had my eye on natalie for quite some time. We've tried to connect several times, but it didnt work out for me at times, her at other times. We finally connected and it was as an amazing experience. She's incredibly easy to talk to, so easy on the eyes, professional, confident, and so damned sexy. If you're new to this, she can make.a newbie feel super comfortable and can drive the time together. While not gfe, it is still awesome. Loves the dirty talk, putting on a show, oral skills are on point for pleasure and show. I just cant say enough good things. Truly a pleasure to spend time with.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove dcorian72 Colorado Springs Yes 68 2/3/19
Review by dcorian72 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Sarah when she was passing through town. Set up was easy with lite verification. Sarah is a beautiful MILF. Sexy as hell. She was very friendly and does not watch the clock. I had a great time. We had some good conversation prior to getting to know each other intimately. Her head game was absolutely amazing. All activities were above par. I recommend spending some time with Sarah. I will be seeing her next time she’s in town


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
aileenxoxo AssLvr Denver Yes 23 2/3/19
Review by AssLvr (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Of the Asian providers that visit Denver, Aileen just might be the best. Her looks and body rival any woman. Skinny waist, nice round ass and shapely legs, great MM beasts, long sexy hair, and very attractive face. She is petite and young. I believe she is 26, but looks 19 to me. Very GFE session. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, multiple positions. She is back after a year at home in Thailand. Living in Seattle now, but plans to travel and return to Denver.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexandra king Thatsmyhobby Denver So-So 4 2/3/19
Review by Thatsmyhobby (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy the day before. She’s cute and curvy in all the right places. I say maybe because we booked an hour long session and she seemed to rush me out and only lasted 15 min. She said and did all the right things throughout the session and she has a nice attitude. It seems as though MSOG is not really on the table, even for an hour session. I may repeat but only for a 30 min session


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
aileenxoxo RDub80 Denver Yes 23 2/3/19
Review by RDub80 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say about my experience with Aileen? This is the second time I have seen her (she isn’t in Denver often) and this time was better than the last! She is a must see! Aileen is stunning! Captivating! Very sexy! She is a wonderful spinner with with a beautiful petite body, porcelain skin and killer smile. She is absolutely the woman in her pictures ++. We shared some wine and all activities were incredible!! Will see again. Do yourselves a favor and go visit this lovely gem!!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BettyLovely ParknRide Denver Yes 16 2/3/19
Review by ParknRide (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Always had an affinity for brunettes with rockin' bodies, and after catching Betty's ad I knew that reaching out to set up an appointment. Communication was straight-forward and we agreed upon a time. Incall location shared shortly before the appointment and easy to find if you follow her advice. Nice, clean incall, and after welcoming me in and offering water, I was in her capable and strong hands. Fantastic attention to the knots in my back, and legs and engaging conversation. Betty is a real sweetheart and gorgeous. The flip was quite enjoyable and I plan on returning. Thumbs up gents, be polite, direct in your communications prior, and once you've met I'm certain you'll be glad you did.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle rotleaf Denver Yes 53 2/3/19
Review by rotleaf (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nina's CW skills are well documented. However, I also found her disposition to be super sweet and friendly. I had a great time as she put me at ease. I enjoyed her technique and she definitely knows what she is doing. The oral option was the only one available because it is that time of the month but I will be back for full in the near future!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 CO_Guy87 Denver Yes 94 2/2/19
Review by CO_Guy87 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Michelle, when she was running a little late, she more than made up for it. Total gfe, and all activities were performed with enthusiasm.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marissa-4442 Woodworker Denver Yes 9 2/2/19
Review by Woodworker (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So reached out to Marissa and set a time and was given an address. Greeted by a sweet hottie milf. Her incall was a clean private residence. We sat and chilled and got to know each other and smoked out. She was so down to earth and open minded I found myself telling her all kinds of things I normally wouldn’t admit too. Then fun began! All skills are above par! Treat her kindly and I bet she’ll go above and beyond to make you happy! Can’t wait to see her again.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40C-35-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 bigdwg303 Denver Yes 73 2/2/19
Review by bigdwg303 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was more beautiful in person and she made me feel like we have know each other for some time, enjoyed our session it went by to fast but I will be back.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leonalune ClamDaddy Denver Yes 35 2/2/19
Review by ClamDaddy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Leona many times before and we seem to have a pretty good rhythm when we're together. She knows what I like and she's always willing to please me in that way. I had some time available on a Friday afternoon, and knowing that she can sometimes take a lengthy lunch, I reached out to find she was going to be ready for me quickly. Opposite of most of these women, she's always on time, or very close. She's a true gem and one that you'll want to revisit. Trust me. Take along some fireball and see if doors don't open up for you. You're welcome.....


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-32-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yasmin Yung bingocardlover Denver Yes 35 2/2/19
Review by bingocardlover (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Yasmin in middle of jan on recommendation from a friend of hers who i tried to see but had keft town that morning. Setup was easy and painless unlike many these days. Was met with a nice hug and kiss. Her body is very sexy and a joy to watch during the front and backwards ride. She is a gfe but a little shy. She is open to many ideas but not all. I definately recommend her. gfe bbbj dfk cfs


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissNicoleenCanna rmpapabear Western Slope Yes 24 2/2/19
Review by rmpapabear (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been in the hoby for several years now. this was by far the best experience that i have had so far. Nicoleen is by ATF. She says she will come to my side of the Rockies every few months or so. I hope that she does because I will definatly see her when she does.Ir was like seeing my FWB but extra naughty, All activities were amazing. If you get a chance to see her be so glad that you did, The greek was out of this world. I am very well hung and she took it like she loved it and I believe she did. Thank you for everything.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cecilia Ishmael Boulder Yes 35 2/2/19
Review by Ishmael (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second visit this month with Cecilia and both were exceptional experiences. She has a lovely in call and greeted me with a sheer nightgown and a smile. Cecilia has lovely eyes and face and loves to kiss. I had a great GFE and plan to see her regularly. Her attitude and enthusiasm and skills will keep me coming back.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana BMANS95 Chicago Yes 111 2/2/19
Review by BMANS95 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ChicagoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been think of meeting Roxy for a while, I finally got the courage and met her for a one hour session in Chicago. She was a pleasure to meet as well as friendly, sexy and beautiful . I was nervous as a First Timer but now I have no doubt she was the best choice. She made me feel so comfortable I would just like to say her booty and breast were big and perfect, exactly my type of lady. Wow!! her DATY was so tasty highly recommend making time for this lady! I Will definitely repeat!! Thanks Roxy can't wait to see you again!!!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle joeyis1974 Denver Yes 53 2/2/19
Review by joeyis1974 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nina is amazing! Super sweet, very cute, a little shy and innocent. Had a little snafoo with housekeeping being on her hall which held up our appointment but she communicated well throughout and finally I got the all clear. I appreciated her discretion. Upon entering the room I was greeted by a tall, slim, knockout of a girl with a sweet gentle voice. Got comfortable, and we chatted for a few minutes before the fun started. Today I opted for a CW experience as it’s not something I can find often, for most girls I seems to just be “part of the job” but to Nina it was the show!! Slow, deep, faster, sloppy, wet, and with just a little encouragement I released all my tensions. Cleanup with a warm cloth and I had to try to collect my thoughts before I could even leave. Nina is the real deal. Not a clock-watcher, good conversationalist, and even have me some pointers on where to find more listings. A++++ highly recommended. I know I will be back when she is. Thanks Nina- see you soon! <3


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot Russell3909 Denver Yes 56 2/2/19
Review by Russell3909 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This girl is by far the best looking I've ever seen on here. Her ass is incredible, cute slim body. It was fun while it lasted, she was rushed because she was getting ready to leave that location. She is still worth the time, I hope I see more of her in the future. Only thing is her room was extremely warm, and I couldnt take it, and she doesnt like sweat (which is more than understandable).


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MiaBaby tomextra Denver Yes 12 2/2/19
Review by tomextra (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/19
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Miababy's post and looked very interesting, young Latina with no reviews. Began to txt with her and and scheduled appointment. She was in a nice hotel downtown with limited parking as are most downtown locations. Standard two call to get to room. She opened the door upon arrival with a smile and very revealing bikini outfit. Talked a little about expectations and began to enjoy our time together. She is not GFE and health conscious. But she was responsive and I would see her again.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel Garcia Denver Yes 67 2/2/19
Review by Garcia (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, what a great Massage from a great therapist. Discreet office location. Her hair is shorter now then her pictures show but otherwise an accurate portrayal of a lovely woman. Looking forward to visiting again.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriannastarr-FAKE Guymandude Denver Yes 14 2/2/19
Review by Guymandude (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First let me say Adrianna is an incredibly sweet lady. We tried to visit on Monday morning but we miscommunicated about which day.We rescheduled for Tuesday and we were in touch but for some reason my last text got to her 4 hours late. Ok so 3rd time is a charm as they say. Wednesday morning we met at her conveniently located incall between Denver and Boulder. When I got there I took care of business and got comfortable. Lots of DFK, UTF, DT, DATY,69, CIM, MSOG, (ymmv on MSOG). CFS We tried round 2 but at my age, it’s hit or miss. But Adrianna is a fantastic kisser and lover. Total gfe. I can’t wait to see her again. A reallative newcomer to theotherboard. But experienced in pleasing her men. Adrianna is so adorable and has an irresistible Dominican Republic accent. Go see Adrianna and enjoy yourself.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alya Love diggin dog Boulder Yes 27 2/2/19
Review by diggin dog (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amiira is easy to contact and is prompt in her responses. Her Boulder incall was easy to find with convenient parking. Had a great FBSM "VIP" treatment! She provided a very sensual oil massage and rub while fully nude and then it was my turn to reciprocate with a switch rub to her luscious body. Amiira is not a smoker and overall is very health conscious. I left a very happy traveler.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ClaireKennedy-BANNED johnnybgood Denver Yes 15 2/2/19
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Claire is such a breath of fresh air , she is very genuine, a lovely little lady at all times. She will make certain you enjoy yourself. Another great session with Claire, 2nd time seeing her as I'm sure there will be more, stay safe sweetheart!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-23-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Model Jennifer skicat720 Denver Yes 42 2/2/19
Review by skicat720 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jennifer was a little late in having me up, but the wait was worth it. Greeted me in a tight, clinging beige dress that was easy for her to step out of after immediately starting to undress me. The we got right into it and I enjoyed all my favorites!! And she appeared to enjoy them as well! Had never discussed but was pleasantly surprised when she said that CIM was on the menu. Would highly recommend a visit.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia bingocardlover Denver Yes 87 2/2/19
Review by bingocardlover (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Alexandra on my lunch break. I was greeted with a long deep kiss which made its way over to the bed. Upon disrobing we continued on with the fun. She is a gfe all the way and a great time is to be had. Definately recommend next time she makes it back to denver.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arielbaby Leoaugust Denver Yes 43 2/2/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ariel Set up thru TOB as she is carefully, met her at her cozy nice apt. Decided to do a full hour lavender bubble bath and fsbm massage! If that wasn't hot enough we then moved to the upstairs for Ariels amazing VIP treatment. Cant Express how beautiful, smart and witty this braurif woman is!. Definitely recomend you do both gentlemen. Thanks Ariel till next time luv!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MiaBaby Skydivemp Denver Yes 12 2/2/19
Review by Skydivemp (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So glad I met Mia! She is sexy and sweet and is even more beautiful in person. She was a sweetheart to start, very laid back. After our pleasantries, we went to the bedroom and started having fun. She teased me as I played with her and I was ready in no time. After we put the cover on, she hopped on top and enthusiastically rode. We then switched to mish where it didn't take long to finish. Tight body, killer smile and sweet personality. See Mia, she's the real deal!


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Bob1911 Denver Yes 103 2/2/19
Review by Bob1911 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Winter Kay several times now and every time is amazing. She looks better than her pictures and I she is sexy. All of the activity’s are full of energy. Her room is always clean and she makes you feel comfortable. Good conversation between rounds. If you haven’t seen her you need to! She also does a 2 girl show with Kat Vega it is amazing they are so much fun!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove gb0138 Colorado Springs Yes 68 2/2/19
Review by gb0138 (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Thank you Sarah for a great time. I'll not go into details except to say she is GFE. Other reviews are spot on. See you when you come back to the springs!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez EskimoBro77 Boulder Yes 85 2/2/19
Review by EskimoBro77 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Valentina was incredible. Pictures are accurate. I told her that she had the greatest booty I have been with and I meant it. She can hold a good conversation. Covered for the fun, lfk, mish, k9, fiv, Fia, and lazy k9 positions were all great angles to see her. She might be my go to when I’m here. Contacted later in the evening and she was here fast. A++++


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle mrlogsden Boulder Yes 53 2/2/19
Review by mrlogsden (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup via standard two text messaging. Very prompt responses. I spent a wonderful hour with Nina. I concur with the other reviewers. Nina welcomed me with a big hug and then we moved on to "get to know you" conversation. We discussed the Colorado life style and then moved onto my expectations for our session together. So, I knew what to expect – or so I thought. Her unique skills are totally amazing. It certainly helps that she is a stunningly beautiful young lady. Articulate and very talented. Definitely recommend.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay OU812kittylvr Denver Yes 103 2/1/19
Review by OU812kittylvr (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say but WOW, I chose a 2 girl show with Kat Vega and Winter Kay. It was so worth it. I will be thinking about this experience for quite a while. I picked the GFE experience and was not let down. All activities were performed enthusiastically and we all had a great time. ( at least I know I did) Highly recommended. My ATF experience. Thanks Kat and Winter. Can't wait to see you again!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JaydeC homeslice Denver Yes 7 2/1/19
Review by homeslice (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pictures are real and accurate. Jayde was quick to confirm and clear. Location was easy to find and clean. Felt safe. Jayde's breasts are truly a thing of beauty. The biggest shame about the session is that they were not put to better use. The massage was tame until the flip. Following flip, very limited touching and sensual activities happened. The finish was by hand and expertly delivered. All in all, I wish it was a little more sensual. I would recommend to fans of boobs and massages. All services advertised were delivered and Jayde could not have been nicer.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega OU812kittylvr Denver Yes 71 2/1/19
Review by OU812kittylvr (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say but WOW, I chose a 2 girl show with Kat Vega and Winter Kay. It was so worth it. I will be thinking about this experience for quite a while. I picked the GFE experience and was not let down. All activities were performed enthusiastically and we all had a great time. ( at least I know I did) Highly recommended. My ATF experience. Thanks Kat and Winter. Can't wait to see you again!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Dreams rick8181 Denver Yes 26 2/1/19
Review by rick8181 (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Damn is enough said. Great time. Communication was good through p411. Nice incall off downtown. What a cutie. If you are in to tiny spinners with a great ass and small perky titties then she is for you. Definitely knows how to dress to please. A wide menu of anything I was looking for. Great kisser as well. And did I mention tight in all the right ways? Will definitely see again


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Abby homeslice Minneapolis / St. Paul Yes 1 2/1/19
Review by homeslice (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Minneapolis / St. PaulIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Abby is a knockout in my book. Not tiny and fragile, built with muscle and mass, while not being "big boned" or "large." She is fit, and trim with muscles and tone. Her location is industrial on the outside, but warm and inviting once you are inside. I felt safe walking in and walking out. Parking was free on the street and readily available. I found Abby's personality to be very fun and open. We have had fun conversations in the past. The pictures are dated in that they seem to miss her tattoos, which are more than indicated by the pics, but the pics are still representative of her shape and fitness. I would highly recommend Abby to anyone interested in FBSM.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: