Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

11601 - 11650 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Elle Blake Dendude56 Westminster Yes 46 2/18/20
Review by Dendude56 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an awesome visit with Elle today. Nice 5 star hotel. My Valentines to myself and what a great present. She’s a hottie with a great body and she makes you feel wanted ....... total GFE. Like the other reviews, fantastic DFK, DATY, and incredible UTF. We both got off big time. She wanted to take the challenge of MSOG for me but this old guy doesn’t reload in an hour. The warm cloth afterwards was a nice touch. I definitely recommend seeing her. I’ll repeat for sure. Thanks Elle


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 Hulk Denver Yes 48 2/18/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The other reviews of Jessica are spot on: A hot Soccer Mom type, tall with a rockin body, curves in all the right places. A very easy going chill personality that is typical of all the Native American women I have seen. She's a great kisser, and provides an unrushed GFE (DFK, BBBJ, S.O.F. CG, K9). I will see her again sometime.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VIP Montero YankeeClipper DTC Yes 8 2/18/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This Valentine's day, I had the wonderful, and pleasure, to meet Montero this morning. All prior reviews are spot on and all of Ms. Montero's pictures are accurate. All grown up activities were spectacular as was that luscious backside and fabulous MM's. This lady loves to shake, and when she shakes her juicy pussy lips and ass while daty....you are transported into the "porno" film industry! This lady is fine, fun, and..well extremely FTF. The view from the rear while doggie was second to none...well, perhaps second to my ATF...KA! Montero, welcom.to Denver and it was s memorable Valentine's Day! Safe travels Monteroand thank you! YankeeClipper


Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Caressa Duval Bravo1 Westminster Yes 25 2/18/20
Review by Bravo1 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Caressa pop up here and I hadn't seen her posts before so I decided to reach out to her. Quick reply and friendly demeanor right away with consistent and timely communication. We hashed out the details of where and when and she was actually ready to meet 30 minutes earlier than we agreed so there was no waiting once I arrived. This was not a rushed meeting at all, we chatted for a bit before getting more comfortable and then the fun began. Very enthusiastic from the start, BBBJ was amazing and then onto more intimate activities. Unbelievable finish that was completely unexpected also.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Naughty Professor OnlySometimes DTC Yes 39 2/18/20
Review by OnlySometimes (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: FBSM is what I was looking for, but holy CMT++++ did I find. This woman is amazing. I see a massage therapist about 30 times a year, but there is something about how the prof did the body work. She has a dynamic rhythm I’ve never felt, kinda forces the muscles to relax. She goes well beyond the call to make sure you’re comfortable, and that you’re getting the massage you want. Now, for us terrible people, she is phenomenally hot. It seems unfair that nature gave her that figure, and as she’s massaging you, there is a literal silhouette on the wall from her shadow. Fantasy land 101!!! The flip happened, life was good, and she took great care before, during, and after. Attention to detail was in droves. While her screening is thorough, she is discreet, courteous, and patient throughout. In afterwards conversation, because you can do that with her, she talked about how she constantly works on new techniques and is always experimenting. I will be back for another experiment for sure!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate YankeeClipper DTC Yes 129 2/18/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen the hot Lexy a couple of times since my last review and there is a reading I continue to back and see Lexy....pure unadulterated fun! Lexy's body is smoking and she wears everything like its painted on and it ALWAYS fits perfectly. All acronyms are in play and play I did. The lovely words of encouragement are sheer adrenaline which makes you want to do your best to keep up with that sinful smile and body of hers. Do yourself a favor and visit the lovely Lexi...over and over and over again! Well, that's if you can handle it. Lexy, thank you once, twice, thrice again for your sexy rocking my world kinda rendezvous! Till we meet once again!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray CO_HighGuy Denver Yes 95 2/18/20
Review by CO_HighGuy (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Jessi today! She is genuinely interested in making you happy and has fun at the same time! Screening was a breeze, so we set an appointment for Thursday. Her incall is easy to find, although parking is a bit tight in the area. Jessi greeted me at the door. I was a little early so she didn't have time to put on makeup. She has gained weight since her photos we're taken. However, that shouldn't stop you, Jessi will give you a good time! I brought an outfit that I requested and she was happy to wear it. In fact, it made her wet! She is open to a wide range of activities, she truly enjoys it. We cuddled and chatted for a while. Jessi doesn't watch the clock at all. She offered me a shower at the end of our time, and walked me out. I was all smiles and I had a great time. Thank you, Jessi!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade Gait jw76697 Denver Yes 26 2/18/20
Review by jw76697 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Jade a few time now and have been tardy with posting a review. Her location is a great building near downtown with lots of parking. Very professional. Jade makes you feel welcome right way and is a great communicator. I had never done a tantra session my first time, and she guided me through it very well. She always puts in the utmost care to the session with breathwork and touch. Everything is thought of. Will continue to see her as she is available.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle jw76697 Denver Yes 53 2/18/20
Review by jw76697 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nina is a great lady. Arrived right on time as we had discussed. She puts you at ease right away and is wonderful to chat with. After getting to know each other we moved on and it was everything the other reviews attest to. She really is great at her specific offering. I cannot wait for her to come back through Denver.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Of Denver DesmaMJ Denver Yes 93 2/18/20
Review by DesmaMJ (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Let me just start off by saying don’t even think about a half hour it is not even close to enough time for this amazing lady. Listen closely to what she says and do as she says you will be in for the time of your life. ATF by far. Don’t miss your chance with this amazing lady. The previous reviews still probably don’t reflect how good Hailey is.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VIP Montero Leoaugust DTC Yes 8 2/17/20
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalie reached out from the windy city to let me know when she would be back in town! As promised I showed up at her upscale hotel with a cold Prosecco as soon as she hit town! She opened the door dressed in a hot purple teddy, big kiss, dick check and a laugh to welcome me in! She is just FUN, sexy and super horney! We cheered a glass and next she was on her knees pulling off my pants to get ahold of my dick and had to let her while clumsily peeling off the rest of clothes while getting a wet dt bbbj. Vibrator, sucking licking poking prodding daty dato greek fiv fia kissing and she wanted to do every position a try and was all done feverishly by both of us! She is full throttle to pleasure island and her vocals and dirty talk for encouragement drove me to a big finish! A short rest, little massage for her and she was back with another outstanding bbbj. I got a nice warm cleanup and more laughs and wine! So by the time you get to read this Natalie will be back in Chicago, so keep an eye out for her to come back and don't hesitate to eat your wheaties and book an hour or more for one of the best experiences of your life! Hurry back!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 coj_98 DTC Yes 48 2/17/20
Review by coj_98 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessica is that spicy Latin lady that just oozes sex appeal. She can move her body in ways that surprised me and excited me at the same time. The first time we met she was stays with a friend and it made for a little awkwardness due to her being in the bathroom the whole time...but she made it an amazing experience...i came back shortly after that for a full hour and more alone time that before...both times were fantastic....she is a great GFE and I would recommend highly....thank you


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love coj_98 DTC Yes 62 2/17/20
Review by coj_98 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a super sweet! She comes off reserved and quite but once starts she becomes insatiable...She has more of a curvier figure...but it's in the right places...she's a big flirt and very passionate...her sessions are nothing but GFE all the way and I really enjoy her time when available...thank you


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan CFD1 Denver Yes 120 2/17/20
Review by CFD1 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been trying to find time to see Emily for quite a while now as she had been recommended by a friend. What a lovely lady she is! The conversation was enjoyable and we have plenty in common that could have kept us talking for hours. All in all a wonderful time with a beautiful young lady and I can hardly wait to see her again.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore Coloradojay Colorado Springs Yes 174 2/17/20
Review by Coloradojay (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Best experience of my life, really knows how to talk to you to make you feel comfortable. This amazing individual actually looks even better in person and has a radiating energy everyone is sure to love. She opened my eyes to so many things, cant stress enough how much better of an experience than other providers. Sokha is the best.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Vix JimmyHat42 Fort Collins Yes 50 2/17/20
Review by JimmyHat42 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW! Her incall is in a nice neighborhood. She'sery easy on the eyes and quite intelligent, too. Her curves are in all the right places. She is enthusiastic with the activities and really enjoys what she does and I did, too. I'll be back for more.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissNicoleenCanna Hambow69 Denver Yes 24 2/17/20
Review by Hambow69 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: AMAZING! That about sums it up for my experience with this woman. From the time she walked in to the time she left...AMAZING!! Will definitely repeat and if you haven’t had the pleasure of her company I would say you are missing out.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED luvthesun Denver Yes 66 2/17/20
Review by luvthesun (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Texted Ali 3 days in advance to make appointment, and then we spent a couple days sharing fun texts back and forth. Finally the big daywas here. Met her at her upscale hotel. Ali met me at the door in a little teddy, gave me a peck and we settled up financially. A quick get comfy and then the next hour went by very fast. Great kisser., super tight body and lets just say her oral skills are top notch. Normal activities- BBBJ, DATY, CFS all done with enthusiasm and GFE level. She is changing her schedule and won't be in Denver as often. If every provider has what Ali has, that trend would surely reverse! Can't wait til she is back.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds kewlblu23 Colorado Springs Yes 142 2/17/20
Review by kewlblu23 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Whoa, what a time spent with Reese. All activities performed with enthusiasm. Great conversation. Smoking hot bod. Be a gentleman and make some time to spend with her.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten slick.ink.303 Denver Yes 81 2/17/20
Review by slick.ink.303 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up. When I got there was treated with a hug and got comfortable. Chatted for a bit and then got the best bbbj and cim I've received in a long time. Ended with great conversation.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD+-30-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Manhunter Denver Yes 247 2/16/20
Review by Manhunter (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Callie a couple of days ago with Devon. I met Devon at her incall. Me and Devon were both a little nervous about Callie because Devon never met her before even though I met Callie a few times before. We all finally met and got along well throughout the session. It was nice to see them talk about their own personal lives. They both had quite a few things in common as well. Thank you meeting with me again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara Hvnaball2 DTC Yes 67 2/16/20
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setting up a time to meet with Elara was quick and easy - a few brief texts, a PM through P411, and within an hour I was at her very nice incall location. Elara is a pretty woman with a nice physique, but what really stands out is her personality. She is one of the sweetest, funniest and fully engaged women I've met! Not only did she completely read my P411 profile, she went full out to make sure our time together was all about me. Starting with some bourbon on ice, we sat on her couch and spent considerable time talking and laughing together. Once we finally made our way BCD, the experience became exceptionally erotic. Her intense attention to details (ahem) built my anticipation to a frenzy. She then introduced me to some positions I had never previously experienced and for which she possesses the perfect assets. The view was incredible! I absolutely recommend Elara and personally plan to return often!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg Steve Rogers DTC Yes 106 2/16/20
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: To the Queen of Everything! I was fortunate enough to finally catch up with Miss Megan. Quick replies via text with humor and some sarcasm for flavor. She was very accommodating and let me see her last minute. I got to her cozy in call quickly and Megan was in a lovely green sundress. We had a great introduction and hit it off quickly. I think the southern drawl got me. Megan wasted no time in showing why she is rated/reviewed so well. Gentlemen, see all her other reviews for details! Megan stated that she was a giver, and a giver she was! Our time together went by too quickly. At one point, I was concerned about our schedules and Megan replied "I am not looking at a clock if you aren't." Such a wonderful thing to hear. We ended our time together and said our goodbyes. She even offered me a beverage before leaving! Tip-she likes milk chocolate and caramel! Next time Megan we will do the 50 + instead of just 47 ;) Take care Queen of Everything!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ViPMadison Horney DTC Yes 3 2/16/20
Review by Horney (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hi I been waiting for Madison for long time and finally we meet.When I seen her at the door that was wow!! We introduce ourselves little talk and then she gets to work with CBJ that was amazing experience, we did some roleplay in first round. Then we talk little more and get back to work I could stay all night with that AMAZING girl. If you guys trying to make decision make it quick you are running out of time, you won't be disappointed Thanks Madison


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 jseattle DTC Yes 77 2/16/20
Review by jseattle (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I haven't seen Miss Rain in about 2 years let's say she hasent lost a thing in her magical world if anything it's just gotten better!! I'm from the Emerald city and she welcomed me home the 1st thing when I was unrobed!! She performs all grown up activities with enthusiasm. I have to say she really know how to use the coconut!! Thank Miss Rain


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leonalune ClamDaddy DTC Yes 35 2/16/20
Review by ClamDaddy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW! It had been quite some time since I had visited Leona due to some health problems of my own. My memories of her service were put to bed just as soon as I walked through the door of her 4 star hotel. Kissing? wow! GFE? The best. Remembering what I like? AWESOME! Her body style is what I prefer and her service is unmatched. Any questions? Write me. You're welcome!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-34-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyLittleKimberly Theman_719 Denver Yes 39 2/16/20
Review by Theman_719 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw the pics, read the reviews, and just knew I had to meet her. Jaw dropping body, and figure. She is truly one of a kind. Good personality, with a great bod. All assets are extremely supple and nice. Do you self a favor and catch her while you can. You will not regret it.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu jseattle DTC Yes 64 2/15/20
Review by jseattle (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Miss Alisalulu several times and she dosen't disappoint! She is beautiful and those eyes are memorizing! She performs bbbj with great athusisim. Several positions was enjoyed daty mish doggy spooning ! Great sexcapades were performed!! My time in Denver this time around has been fabulous !!! John from Seattle


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dita swordmas754 Colorado Springs Yes 11 2/15/20
Review by swordmas754 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Being a Massage conducer and veteran in that scene, I ventured off to provider with a different expertise. An ad I had noticed her ad on TOB for a while and was hesitant at first, but part urged to try Dita out. Don’t judge a book by its cover one of the most fundamental life lessons we have all been taught. A lesson I had forgotten was happily humbled by Dita, WOW. As soon as I arrived I was greeted by the sweetest petite woman, god dam her pictures do not do her justice. She is totally FS offered multiple rounds, and let me tell you that bootie screams Latina, for all you ass lovers search no more. Not a clock watcher at all and incredibly accommodating, she may not be southern, but she definitely procured a southern hospitality vibe. Offering me cig/weed/ or whatever id like to relax ready and willing to cater to my every need. Part of me regrets telling you all about this hidden gem, that being said give her the respect when contacting her and you will be greatly pleased.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyTaylor Me4gfe DTC Yes 54 2/15/20
Review by Me4gfe (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Take one of the sweetest personalities and combine that with a smoking hot looks and maybe the tighest spinner body ever and you have lilly. Really amazing time, very open to suggestion...I have seen her a couple times now and hope she comes back more often. Than you lilly!!!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos Leoaugust Denver Yes 112 2/15/20
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have had to go back now to enjoy Jos a few more times we had so much fun the first time. Jo's is really a very down to earth, no drama, sexy as hell and awesome provider you too will want to visit often. We had a glass of wine and a few hits while talking about life and having a few laughs together. We worked our way back to her bedroom, she put on some music, she has great playlists and she slowly and sexily started to peel off her clothes. Tall, toned, super sweet ass and nice suckable big tits were waiting and wanting me to enjoy! Bbbj to start with slow but enthusiastic DT and cock worship, had to switch to daty before my evening ended right there! She is clean and sweet and comes hard and often with vocal moans of delight! Cfs in multiple positions all with great views, love her rhythmic cg ride! We both click and end usually together both spent and satisfied! Shower available and was cleaned up with warm washcloth and a little more teasing! Always a great time, no rush out the door and as you get a kiss and hug goodbye your mind is already thinking of your next encounter with Just Jos! Highly recommend you see her yourself!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TabathaGrey jseattle Westminster Yes 17 2/15/20
Review by jseattle (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss TABATHA was absolutely amazing sight!! She was as beautiful as ever! Stunning eyes! Took care of me with her dazzling gifts!! She has a gift to control all your attention!! She starts off with the best hug ever and a nice welcoming kiss then she helps you disrobe then she proceeded to get my full attention with her warm lips until I had to back off and return the favor. She is sweet and juicy just like remember!! She has one of the best derrières I ever been behind!! Her nipples are hard and beautiful as well. I can't wait until our next jaunt!! She provides bbbj daty doggy mishen fiv fia a true gfe ! Thanks Miss TABATHA


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED Zyx DTC Yes 66 2/15/20
Review by Zyx (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Allison is a total sweetheart and absolutely gorgeous. Set up was easy. accommodations were comfy. We did my favorite thing for about half an hour and she never tired of it. I highly recommend..


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyTaylor BallR DTC Yes 54 2/15/20
Review by BallR (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well hello there. I have been looking forward to spending quality time with Ms. Lilly since her last visit to Denver. Let me just say, she is my ATF, period. I spent the majority of my time talking and having a deep and light hearted conversation with Lilly. As for the rest, down to the business at hand. Lilly was very responsive and provided top quality attention to me, and me ;) Past reviews will give you a sense of what to expect, and then you'll be wanting more. As always, be polite and respectful gentlemen. Thank you and until next time Ms. Lilly Lemon! BallR


Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DottiDot Milehighkid303 Denver Yes 31 2/15/20
Review by Milehighkid303 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was hands down by far the best experience I've had with any provider on tob. Not only is she my new ATF, she's going to be the only girl I call when I'm feeling a type of way. She's funny, open minded, absolutely beautiful and she is a master of seducing and making you feel needed and appreciated. She is easy to setup and hopefully none of you use her so I can have her all to myself, see you soon doll (;


Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 RandyJ Denver Yes 48 2/15/20
Review by RandyJ (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/9/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessica is a great GFE, she enjoys her work and is enthusiastic. Just a lot of fun. She is easy to set up, and communicates well.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany love Cabinjeff Westminster Yes 32 2/15/20
Review by Cabinjeff (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My experience with Tiffany was very relaxed, she is very enthusiastic about her craft.....takes wonderful care in making sure you are happy...I see now why she has so many positive reviews, and will be visiting her again soon.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Sasha loaderupfull Boulder Yes 62 2/14/20
Review by loaderupfull (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I messaged Sasha in the morning for an early afternoon appointment, she responded promptly. We got the details worked out. Before I knew it I was at her door. She is a beautiful woman, easy to talk to, and a great fbsm! I highly recommend. I'll be back to see her soon!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bellacox082 slick.ink.303 Westminster Yes 24 2/14/20
Review by slick.ink.303 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The incall was nice and she looked exactly like the pictures which was awesome. She was all business, and I wish I knew everything before I showed up, which was kind of a bummer. It was straight CFS nothing more. She was great and I left satisfied but I do prefer a gfe. The only negative was we stopped mid way so she could take a call.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg Redvines1 Rockies Yes 106 2/14/20
Review by Redvines1 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/20
Time: 30 min Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic woman, very nice, very easy to talk to. Great communication and the fun was awesome! She took her time bbbj, finished missionary and chatted for a while after.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mystic of Denver loaderupfull Denver Yes 99 2/14/20
Review by loaderupfull (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Oceann is amazing!!!! She has the most beautiful eyes, beautiful attitude, beautiful smile........ All around beautiful!!!!! I had a great visit with her. If you like curvy woman with amazing assets I highly recommend you visit her!!!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat lebowski69 Boulder Yes 67 2/14/20
Review by lebowski69 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got to revisit Kat at her new place. She hasn't missed a beat since our last meeting. Started with a very nice massage then onto the bed for the rest of the session. Her skills are quite good and she is very exotic and sexy lady. Will repeat next time Im passing through Denver.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED billy4040 Denver Yes 66 2/14/20
Review by billy4040 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ali is great. Took a few days to set a time up, both of being busy. We chatted until we could meet, day of, setup was smooth. Won’t go into details but everything has been mentioned before. I made sure she enjoyed herself as much as I did. Short list of do nots. Like others have said, don’t walk to see her, run. The hour flew by, didn’t even realize it was gone, until she mentioned it. Thank you Ali, until next time.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
missmya Bestn Denver So-So 6 2/13/20
Review by Bestn (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Overall, pretty big waste of time. That one positive review was either a fluke or just not being honest. Being on time is a huge problem 9as pointed out by others). All kinds of excuses for no show. Finally met but it was a waste of time. as mentioned by other reviewer, is inexperienced but mainly difficult to work as far as menu (like nothing is on the menu). FBSM was bad and half-effort. Not much to add. Just not a provider to spend time with.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble Leoaugust DTC Yes 58 2/13/20
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She had me verified quickly thru TOB and communicated well to get me on my way to her. We smoked a little weed to get comfortable and she was quite entertaining. We started with some lfk and we started playing with her vibrator with some daty. She had a long vocal O and was wanting to give back a nice bbbj! We played in doggie and then on to mish where we both came and she played with her vibrator to another shuddering O. No clock watching and had a nice time talking afterwards, love her affectionate little cat! Would recommend going to see her.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi Lands1014 Denver Yes 38 2/13/20
Review by Lands1014 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lyndzi is an exceptional person. Soooooo sweet. She is a great conversationalist and a wonderful companion when intimate. Met her after a few texts throughout the night. Greeted my with a wonderful smile. Not a clock watcher at all. She genuinely enjoys the time spent with you. She really is a beautiful person inside and out.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
marlaina Gato Denver Yes 32 2/13/20
Review by Gato (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing time with Marlaina. She is very easy to connect with and very comfortable to be with. She has an incredible touch and very gfe. I will definitely see her again. Just an all around great time together. An hour goes by way to fast so I added a second and almost a third. Pics are accurate. Very sexy and fun to be with. I recommend. I can’t wait to see her again


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB Profitable1981 Westminster Yes 116 2/13/20
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Over the past year Lauren and i have formed a good friendship. She reaches out to me via text letting me know she is in town. For us in the north metro area who enjoy this hobby we are truly blessed to have Lauren come around a couple times a month. Videos. BBJ, (she worships it, not the usual run of the mill BBJ), Mish, K9, cim. If you are new to the hobby go see her and treat her with the utmost respect. Thanks again Lauren. Can't wait for next time.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne jseattle Thornton Yes 96 2/13/20
Review by jseattle (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the opportunity to spend the evening with Miss Adrianne this beautiful sexy eye woman. From the time you set your eyes on her you are given her most sentual side to you. Miss Adrianne sends you into blissful sensation with her her full lips her sparkle eyes her tounge is magical. She will take you to the other side of paradise!! Pleasure 1st then fun!! Miss Adrianne confidentiality agreement . LOL


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae Steelerfan1991 Denver Yes 107 2/13/20
Review by Steelerfan1991 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First time seeing this lovely lady!! Her body is tight and the view from the back is amazing! She has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable :-)


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: