Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

11501 - 11550 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
MissNicoleenCanna allforfun Westminster Yes 24 2/28/20
Review by allforfun (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing experience at a very nice upscale incall. From the time we met, she took me by the hand and walked from the parking area to her brand new clean as a whistle place of fun. She has a lot of energy and passion for what she does and does it amazingly well. Im older and have never quite experienced it that way before. I dont do details but can only say if you havent seen here, your missing out. Repeating is a no brainer.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Breezey888 GvnUpleasure-1953 Fort Collins Yes 1 2/28/20
Review by GvnUpleasure-1953 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Bree a number of times now in the past few months and is my ATF. It is a little different to write the first review but not being the first time I have seen her. We jelled from the first meeting and have really enjoyed each other's company. She is a very sweet lady and easy to talk with. She loves to kiss and is wonderful at it, LFK and DFK are on the menu. She has fantastic UTF skills that I just love to enjoy. DATY is also available and in all actuality, she is very responsive to my oral, on a couple of occasions she did comment she had more than just one orgasm. The rest of our time is always spent in various positions, MPCFS. Her favorite is doggy and I am the traditional Missionary with kissing and it is very fun. She is open to more, as I am not clear about her full menu, I just know what we have fun doing. For me, she is a hotty that is just plain fun to be with and play around with. I would highly recommend seeing Bree for yourself and determine just how wonderful she truly is. Welcome to TOB Bree.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lustybustygina Huskerrick DTC Yes 27 2/28/20
Review by Huskerrick (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Highly recommend spending time with LBG. was pure bliss. Set up through TOB was easy. Gina met me at the door in a sexy outfit accentuating her best assets. We we off to the races shortly thereafter. Conversation afterwards was easy and pleasant. Watch for her return to Denver.


Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dita fornyhucker Colorado Springs Yes 11 2/27/20
Review by fornyhucker (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My cloths smelled like stale smoke after leaving her place, other then this she was a fantastic provider. Easy to talk to, easy to find, when I finally arrived she was very sweet and took care of me. We did a few of my favorite positions and she knows how to ride. I never felt rushed and was very comfortable. Thank you Dita!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vipblonde YankeeClipper Westminster Yes 54 2/27/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I love it when the Lovely VIP Blonde texts me to let me know she'll be in town. Scheduled with her immediately and when the evening came...we both ended up doing the same. Ms. ViP is always dressed to the hilt for me, is amenable to my schedule and for me, that is always a bonus! With regard to the adult activities, CBJ, Miss, Cowgirl, and doggies were all amazing. I dig VIP visiting because she always gets the best out of me and I love my statuesque VIP and having fun from all positions...DAMN, her body rocks as does she. Take care VIP Blonde and until we meet again..hopefully soon cause I NEED A TALL DRINK OF WATER ONCE AGAIN!!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet Lovely YankeeClipper DTC Yes 48 2/27/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The Lovely Violet and I scheduled for a 90 min apt to catch up on some old good times. Violet came down from Longmont and visited me at my hotel that I got for this special (to me) occassion. We.caught up, i fondled her lovely endowments and she mine, I finally we headed to the shower for some rub a dub tub loving fun! Violet hasn't lost a step...she is a wonderful person to be trared as such, a soul that is mature beyond her age and the skill to put any man at ease...as long as your a gentleman. The UTF is to die for and is the only one who can get me going more than twice a visit. DATY was fresh and clean as the duo shower allowed for some extra exploring this afternoon. Vioet always makes me feel wonderful and hope I do something similar to her as well. Violet, thank you for coming down, getting down with dinner, and having fun and for being sexy for me at all times. Tanks care and chat soon????


Age: 27 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lustybustygina YankeeClipper DTC Yes 27 2/27/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Once again, I had the pleasure to visit with the sensual, and sexy, Gina! Initially scheduled for a 90min apt, but life got in the way and was able to only do 60min. Ms. Gina dressed as I requested and I was floored by the view before me. Every curve was accentuated and my heart began pounding. Gina's utf is spectacular as is her encouragement when I headed South for the winter. All grown up activities were performed enthusiastically and I was, once again, transported into one of those wonderful xxx-rated videos where I was the star. Reality hits and it is the lovely Gina whonis the star! Thank you once again Gina. Til we meet again.


Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz ColoCntry DTC Yes 100 2/27/20
Review by ColoCntry (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I wanted to make sure I got to meet her while she was in town this time, and what a treat. One of the best I have ever spent time with. The body on this girl is amazing, I could not get enough of it. Started of with some touching then, BBBJ, then to the action, it was amazing. Glad I caught her and cant wait till she comes back.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 Farmhand DTC Yes 66 2/27/20
Review by Farmhand (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/22/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Savannah at her in call location and I was like many others, I couldn’t stop staring at her. She’s very pretty and has a great body and personality to match. She has a great sense of humor as well. I would definitely repeat as I had a great time. All usual acronyms were performed. I highly recommend!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz passport58 DTC Yes 100 2/27/20
Review by passport58 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Aliz is a gorgeous Thai spinner. Contact and meeting was simple. Quick shower upon meeting and then right to bed. Beautiful face, great boobs, sexy ass and a super tight kitty. Highly recommended guys.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SultryKitten wyo1957 Fort Collins Yes 84 2/27/20
Review by wyo1957 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Samsntha a number of times over the past few years and always have enjoyed our visiis. This time was no different. Once again met by a beautiful, intelligent woman. After a little convo I thoroughly enjoyed Samantha's specialty among other activities. Left again with a smile on my face. Looking forward to the next time. Thanks Samantha


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg pointymoustache Denver Yes 106 2/27/20
Review by pointymoustache (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This BTW lady has a limited menu, but what she does she does VERY well, with enthusiasm and genuinely seems b to enjoy it. My appointment was delayed by my schedule, but when we finally got togather it was well worth it. Her in call is a plush, easy to find condo. As I indicated her skills are unlike many others I have experienced. She is determined to insure your complete experience. She just doesn't quit until you are satisfied. BTW she is a very soft lady.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza Farmhand DTC Yes 103 2/26/20
Review by Farmhand (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have had the pleasure of seeing Alia a couple of times and she is definitely amazing. Looks even better in person. Her pictures don’t do her justice. Very clear about her rules but nothing out of the ordinary. She has an amazing body and fun personality as well. Great provider and worth the visit for sure!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lustybustygina jerry.S Los Angeles Yes 27 2/25/20
Review by jerry.S (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/22/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Los AngelesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gina checks references. Fortunately, we got over that hurdle. Scheduled a week ahead of time. While on my way she suggested i come earlier if I could. I could; I did. Nice lady who welcomed me with a hug and kisses. We wasted no time starting up the fire that was to consume the two adults in the room. One thing lead to another and off to the races we did go. I enjoyed he UTF and ride, especially with those magnificent mammaries laid on my face. It was a fantasy I'd had for a long time, except she made it real. Nics. She and I both enjoyed ourselves. Will likely set something up when she returns to Denver. Thanks again, Gina!!


Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily-1430 Zman76 Fort Collins Yes 23 2/26/20
Review by Zman76 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emily is a beautiful lady. Her massage is nothing but exceptional. When she is town I always try to clear my schedule to enjoy her company. Every time I see the gorgeous lady it continues to get better and better exponentially. Can say enough about Emily. She classy, sensual and beautiful. She is truly a gem to pleasure and hold.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke Zman76 Fort Collins Yes 112 2/26/20
Review by Zman76 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hunter is the sweetest, most pleasurable provider I have ever seen. Our time together is always a memory builder for me. She is so sensitive to people. Caring and loving to everyone. She definitely passes that care and love forward to others. What a pleasure to be able to see the beautiful lady. She is more than a diamond in this profession. Not only does she shine and sparkle, she glimmers. Hope you have the opportunity to take the time to truly enjoy a lady whose displays such beauty inside and out . Did I say she is funny too. What a great sense of humor she has. She is one gorgeous lady!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza Hulk Denver Yes 103 2/26/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/22/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alia is one of my all time favorites and I make it a point to see her every time she visits here. She is a beautiful person inside and out, very alluring and insatiable with an easy going chill personality. She has a well toned body that is silky smooth and a pretty face with very exotic eyes. She always provides a very playful and enthusiastic GFE experience that fulfills all my wants and desires. As always I look forward to the next visit and many more to come.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza revvredd DTC Yes 103 2/26/20
Review by revvredd (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolute knockout!! Has two most important things you would want - stunning looks and sweet demeanor to make you comfortable. Other reviews pretty much cover the details.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MiaBaby Samedis Denver No 12 2/26/20
Review by Samedis (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/22/20
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'll start with the good. She was very kind and polite during the screening process. She's definitely the girl in the pictures and is even more stunning in person. She's in great shape. Her place was decent and very clean. Our time spent together was a disaster. We agreed on a fix time but was rushing at the 5 minute mark. We agreed for hh. By the 10 minute she was really rushing mentioning how this is her not her fault. This totally killed everything so I just had to leave. Only see her if you're into very fast. Definitely not seeing her again.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Claire-buoyant Newton Denver Yes 9 2/26/20
Review by Newton (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Claire at a clean & safe hotel, communication was good and setup was fairly painless after I suggested screening via my TOB references. She was eager to jump right into activities which included some very enjoyable foreplay and UTF, after which I returned the favor. I did not last long! No open kissing, but passionate nonetheless. Claire looks a little different than her limited set of pictures, but in a good way. She is extremely attractive and I would call her body slim/athletic. She also seems a bit younger than the posted 27 - like I said, a very pretty face. Very nice girl and seems new to the hobby. Took almost the full hour for one round, and I was on my way with a smile on my face. Thanks Claire.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Eyes: Hazel Ethnicity: Mixed Race Body Type: Average Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen Fundude69 Denver Yes 54 2/26/20
Review by Fundude69 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup. She was very responsive via text. We were a little rushed. But she is tiny and crazy hot. No complaints for sure.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz YankeeClipper DTC Yes 100 2/26/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've waited for the lovely Aliz to visit CO again and I was treated to another wonderful morning experience. Aliz wore a tight top. Short skirt, and heels and I could take my hands away from her lovely, and statuesque body! Listen, she is beautiful, tight body, wonderful body rub, and dare I mention tight once again? Today's meeting also included some candid discussion on world topics and, to me, that made for a wonderful ending to my morning. Aliz is genuine, and one of my favorites simply because she gets the best out of me. All activities were spectacular, missionary was marvelous, but day was tasty and Aliz' backside is the stuff of dreams.. Safe travels aaliz and until we meet again!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love foxred DTC Yes 62 2/25/20
Review by foxred (56 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: In this Dream I had of her I have to rate it: Out - Frickin' - standing. I waited way too long to break down and go see her. I followed her posting for quite some time now and actually went to see her prior, but something blew up. She is very quiet, but truely an extremely attractive lady. Soft spoken, but her services are next to none. I have to rate it as GFE, with just one qualifier. Her DFK was wonderful and so was the rest. An hour flew by, and now I have to wait until I can find my way to the dtc again. Contacts and directions were simple and straight forward...I don't think you will leave disappointed.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LilMissyXxX Savoir Faire Denver Yes 18 2/25/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been in contact with Little Missy for at least 3 plus years but due to our own little spoiled selves, complications/technicalities have prevented us from actually meeting (my first). We finally had things set up but she had to cancel due to being exhausted. I was ok with it so I scheduled for the next night. Last night LOL was no different but I was dead set on meeting Missy. This time I took it upon myself to do whatever was necessary to make it work. After arriving at her in call location, I was invited in to find Little Missy all wrapped up in a towel, ready to be unwrapped like a Christmas present. If you like a woman with a thick athletic build, plus tattoos, then Missy is the woman for you. She looked good in practically every position on the bed. I am not sure if she was teasing me on purpose but whatever she was doing it worked. She is laid back, sexy, talkative, caring, mysterious with a touch of crazy all in one LOL. I have nicknamed her "Little Addiction" because if you are not careful, you will become addicted to her physically. She's tanned with nice soft skin and just something very lovely to the naked eye in my opinion. She is open to all positions, GFE and built ready to please. Definitely not a clock watcher and a great attitude once you actually get to meet her. This woman actually does have some PLATINUM ?????. The Savior Faire "Little Platinum Addiction" Award goes to the one and only Little Missy aka Little Addiction. Until next time, take care of yourself my friend, you are definitely one of a kind.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
4lena4-BANNED slick.ink.303 Denver Yes 40 2/25/20
Review by slick.ink.303 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW. I contacted via text and was screened fast through TOB. Scheduled for the following morning. Great communication and nice private in-call. She answered the door in a sexy outfit and led me to her room. Great kisser and an amazing bbbj with lots of ball service. I could have left happy with that because it was so good. She slid up and I got to suck on her amazing nipples. On went the cover and she rode me like a champ, I hit the good spot and watched multiple 0s as she shook, I couldn't even hold back she's tight and when she shook it was like a vice grips forcing me to explode. We cuddled and talked for a while and I think I heard the alarm go off but she just put it away until we were done talking and laughing. She's a milf that I can't wait to see again.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Exotic Yasmine Steve Rogers Denver Yes 11 2/25/20
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yasmine made it up to Denver and I was pleased to see her listing! Shared references via TOB and we texted back and forth until it was time to meet. Picked her up a beverage of her choice and something that she had never tried before. Got to her in call and was greeted by a lovely sultry eyed lady. Yasmine wasted no time in getting me and her comfortable. Those eyes had me from the moment I walked in. Her name serves her well, Exotic ;). Per her request, I am not going to kiss and tell. Let's just say that there were multiple acronyms and wonderful time had by both of us. Tip-somethings that she might like(doggie and mish). After all the fun was had; Yasmine cleaned up and kissed me good bye! Gentlemen, let's show princess Yasmine some love in the Denver area so she keeps coming back. Stay chill Yasmine :)


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Joy Bravo1 Denver Yes 67 2/25/20
Review by Bravo1 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reached out to Alex after getting a last minute cancellation and she was super receptive to the idea of a short notice appointment. She was very patient with me in the beginning after I made a mistake but we moved past it and got everything set up. Nice and cozy in-call location and greeted at door by a nice, curvy woman with a great smile. Chatted for a bit before getting more acquainted. CBJ to start and then moved to more intimate fun, she was very fun and energetic. My legs were wobbly as I was walking back to my car so there's that...


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 Grey92 Denver Yes 58 2/25/20
Review by Grey92 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very nice experience with this young lady. GFE. Very attentive and not a clock watcher at all. From the moment she opened the door i knew I was going to have a good time. she skills are beyond words. Highly recommends.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilyfishbubbles Grey92 Denver Yes 20 2/25/20
Review by Grey92 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great with Lily. Amazing body. Very attentive. She def keeps you wanting to keep coming back for more. I would highly recommend!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annabelle Rose Leoaugust Denver Yes 69 2/25/20
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Annabelle let me know she was coming to town and we set up a few visits. Both visits were phenomenal, enthusiastic and sexually charged. She is a very engaging beauty from Texas, quick with a smile, light hearted and great laugh to make you feel like an old friend. We took a few tokes to get going and did she ever get going! She has a bbbj and bls technic with down to the pubs dt that is as good as a wet and wild bbbj can get-just outstanding eroticism! She loves daty and will guide you to her having multiple vocal O's. She loves all postions but the view from behind is awesome and she can twerk while in doggie to add to the fun. Dfk throughout, vocal O's with with sexy encouragement to get to the end with a shudder. Cuddling and conversation while looking into her glistening dark eyes and is not a clock watcher. Annabelle is one woman not to miss and would highly recommend a visit with her! Safe travels and hurry back this way soon!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina billybob71 Denver Yes 145 2/25/20
Review by billybob71 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Catalina today. The time we spent was great. She is personable and fun. We chatted for a minute and then got down. She did everything with enthusiasm and very well. Didn't run up against any rules that bothered me. Good time.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
GoddessKat casacaj85 Denver Yes 13 2/25/20
Review by casacaj85 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: SPH Femdom. This was my second time seeing her but first time reviewing. Both times that I saw her were highly successful. She surely has a way to get inside your head and stroke your specific fetish. Let's just say that her femdom abilities are so powerful that she's gotten me to do things that I never thought I would actually do. Things that I've curiously fantasized about before, but had always been to chicken to go through with. But when I'm with her, I'm so under her spell that I'll probably end up doing whatever she commands me to do. Visit her site, lots of options. And go see her.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyLittleKimberly tfh7980 DTC Yes 39 2/25/20
Review by tfh7980 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kimberly has one of the most amazing bodies I have ever seen or touched. Set up was easy, nice location. When I met her she was wearing some very sexy pink lingerie that had the perfect blend of exposure mixed with mystery. Our experience began with her showing off her body to me and her twerking her amazing ass right on my crotch. She gave a nice CBJ and proceeded to get on me for some CG which was amazing and somewhat rare from what I've experienced. CG was great with a full view of her assets. Doggy + view was great as well. We moved to various types of mish on the side/corner of the bed. While I did my thing she energetically played with herself which was a sight to see. Her body + her insanely hott "O-face" did the final trick for me. If you're a nice guy she gets more into it and she gets even more into it if you see her regularly. You should see her.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bookingariel DSB Denver Yes 18 2/24/20
Review by DSB (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome experience with an awesome girl. Completely genuine. 1hr flew by. I've met Ariel before and will definitely meet again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure TheLastScotty DTC Yes 133 2/24/20
Review by TheLastScotty (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 6 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After chatting with Amber (my ATF) for quite some time, like 2 years quite some time, I decided to with her and Miss Callie Vane. We spent 6 blissful hours wrapped in each others presence. The way they play off each other is just mind altering and will leave you speechless. MSOG was encouraged and the way they take it as a reward is just... WOW. Saying that these two are GFE is not even the right thing to say. The fact that they do not worry about you taking care of them, it's true that THEY will take care of YOU. Do not let this opportunity slip through your fingers. BOOK THEM together. Do it. If you have any type of urge for it, do it. Trust me. I do not like to leave details, because even I know everything is different (YMMV) so feel free to DM.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane TheLastScotty DTC Yes 247 2/24/20
Review by TheLastScotty (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 6 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After chatting with Amber for quite some time, I decided to with her and Miss Callie Vane. We did quite long, which, even now, I do not believe was long enough. I could spend days with them. The way they play off each other is just mind altering and will leave you speechless. MSOG was encouraged and the way they take it as a reward is just... WOW. We had enough time to shower together, and share some food. Saying that these two are GFE is not even the right thing to say. The fact that they do not worry about you taking care of them, it's true that THEY will take care of YOU. I cannot stress this enough. Do not let this opportunity slip through your fingers. BOOK THEM together. Do it. If you have any type of urge for it, do it. Trust me. If you need more details, please feel free to DM.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke wyo1957 Denver Yes 112 2/24/20
Review by wyo1957 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Hunter a couple of times. So having a chance to be in Denver, I knew I had to see her again. Met her at her incall and was greeted with a warm hug and a playful kiss. Hunter is a beautiful, passionate and a warm woman. We had a great time catching up and I enjoyed the whole time we spent together. I left with a smile on my face. Thank you Hunter. I will definitely be seeing her again.!!!!!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau TheRock Denver Yes 92 2/24/20
Review by TheRock (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Liliane is an amazing wonderful sexy woman!! I have had the opportunity to spend time with her numerous times. From mild to wild...she is primed and ready for it all. Communication is top notch! Incall is perfect and welcoming! She will turn heads and make others hard everywhere! Thank you!!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annabelle Rose 333halfevil Denver Yes 69 2/24/20
Review by 333halfevil (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I can't believe the date that I had just experienced! I met Annabelle previously, but nothing prepared me for the incredible f-fest that occurred. We started with the usual pleasantries, then proceeded to the main event. It started with some exploration of her petite body and getting us both undressed. Moved into bbbj with DT and wonderful sounds. I then moved her to the end of the bed where she put her legs behind her arms for full access to her womanhood which I took advantage to do DATY and DATO. With my face buried between her legs, sucking and licking all of her pleasure spots, she said she wanted me in her. We got out a raincoat, and she sucked me again to get me harder to help put it on. Moving back down to the edge of the bed, with her legs up and behind her arms (very flexible!) I licked her again to make sure she was wet and slipped into her hot tight wetness. We went at that for awhile, alternating between sucking and f##king. I had arranged with her earlier about a trip to the islands, and asked her if we could go there. Yes, she was looking forward to it. I got up and got the lube which I applied to myself and her, first attempt on her back, could not get it in. She got on her knees, doggie, and we worked it in. We got a nice rhythm going. After about five minutes of hard pounding, we switched back to her lying on her back, she was insatiable. I had to take a break so I wouldn't lose it too quick, we lay next to each other for a few minutes until she said she wanted me back in her ass. I got back to it, and for about the next fifteen minutes, to her delight, pounded for all I was worth. I was getting close again and told her so. She wanted me to finish in her ass, but I wanted to finish in her mouth, she said ok, I got up, took off the rain coat, rinsed off, and lay back on the bed. She started bbbj slow and easy. I told her or moaned to her that I was ready, and she sucked me dry til I couldn't take it anymore nqns. She lay next to me for awhile and we chatted and kissed. I got up, cleaned up and got dressed, kissed good bye and left. This was by far the BEST experience I have ever had. Thank you again Anna. Please contact me when you come back.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lustybustygina outdoor3 DTC Yes 27 2/24/20
Review by outdoor3 (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I missed Gina the last time she went through denver, but,with my birthday this Saturday I wanted to make sure I saw her this time. Took a few days to sort out the right time but she worked with me and stayed in a nice hotel in dtc. Discreet and a bombshell as I opened the door. Everything from the minute I entered til when I left was awesome. Gorgeous, FTF, and didnt make me feel like I had to leave the second the fun ended made this a great pre bday experience. Til next time!


Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Blastoflove DTC Yes 129 2/24/20
Review by Blastoflove (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After an easy verification, I was headed to Lexie in the snow. WOW!! what a way to get out of the cold!!! I was greeted at a clean in-call by an exquisitely beautiful sexy goddess. After initial introductory chat, Lexie and i proceeded to the raised comfortable bed of her lair. I'm old fashioned and chivalry is not dead. All i will share is our time was mind blowing ,LITERALLY, and all the acronyms from the dictionary that we were involved in gave both Lexie and me EXTREME pleasure!!! We were both verbally leading each other and we were spent. LEXIE, you will see me again!!


Age: 52 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine628 Denverguy1700 Denver Yes 56 2/24/20
Review by Denverguy1700 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been eyeing Jasmine's ad for a couple weeks and decided to take a chance with meeting her. Easy directions and once I got to her apartment, I called and met her at her door. We exchanged pleasantries and chatted for a little bit. Got comfy and made my way to the bed. Loves to kiss and she was amazing with it. Had a few rules, but nothing that was a deal breaker. Her French lessons are simply amazing, probably top 5. Main activity was nothing short of amazing and I couldn't hold myself any longer. We chatted for a little longer before I headed out. My only regret was only seeing her for a half hour and not the full hour. Treat her right.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD Staypuft Denver Yes 119 2/24/20
Review by Staypuft (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is the real deal! I have seen her a few times and this review is long overdue. Provides a nice, sensual massage, friendly conversation and warm atmosphere. All of the positive reviews speak the truth, excellent FBSM experience.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz Jpc3 DTC Yes 100 2/23/20
Review by Jpc3 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had not seen a provider in a while & saw Aliz’s post so pulled the trigger. This is the 2nd time I have met with her & it was better than the first. Perfect spinner body & gorgeous. GFE all the way with no downtime. Wonderful lady and can not wait for her return.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
summer knights gb0138 Denver Yes 2 2/23/20
Review by gb0138 (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Summer at an mid level incall. I had arranged the meeting a couple of weeks in advance which works well for me and my schedule. Arrived at the hotel and she texted me the room number. When she answered the door I was surprised at how beautiful she was. She was wearing the same while lingerie that she wore on her website picture. Damn she looked good! Beautiful smile and a great figure. Her profile says 36 but she could pass for 27-28 easily. Think MILF in a produce isle you checked out for an usual length of time because she's just that good looking. She gave me a kiss at the door and we sat a talked briefly. After a quick shower and mouthwash she provided I was back on the bed next to her. LFK led to DFK. She is a passionate woman to be sure. Caressing the lower region brought on multiple O's. Real O's not the fake rehearsed ones mind you. ASP's are not the only ones that like to give. She reciprocated with a wonderful BBBJ giving me eye contact as she brought me to full attention. I opted for the female condom which was soooo nice instead of feeling like you are wearing a garden hose. Due to my bad wing since surgery I requested CG and what a ride. Another O for her and shortly there after, me as well. We laid there for a while chatting while my head cleared. If you like a real down to earth woman, that doesn't fake it, you'll like Summer. She is on my repeat list for sure.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore Chlittle86 Colorado Springs Yes 174 2/23/20
Review by Chlittle86 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First emailed her for a few days leading to setting up a date and she gave me her number. Promptly answering all messages and convienent to reach. Sohka is a wonderful spirit. She welcomed me into her lovely home and we began chatting for a few minutes. I enjoyed our first meeting and I'm generally nervous about going to see new people. But she relaxed me and showed confidence that she knew what she was doing. After the formalities she continued to be gorgeous and attentive exploring our taboo sides. She deserves to be treated like a lady and well respected. I can truly tell she loves what she does. You will too! Definitely going to see her again soon.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LeeTaylor004 shyguy73 DTC Yes 47 2/23/20
Review by shyguy73 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was easy to connect with via TOB PM and then we moved to text. Usual system for verification and meeting. Activities were done with enthusiasm and felt great. Very petite and matches her pictures. I'll see her again and would recommend. If you like a tiny little hottie, to have fun with - stop here and connect with her.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layne Jane cojeepguy Denver Yes 45 2/23/20
Review by cojeepguy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don't write many reviews but felt a need to do so this time. I had a great time with Layne Jane and looking forward to my next.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu Hulk Denver Yes 64 2/23/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first time seeing the beautiful Alisalulu. She has a very exotic look and her eyes totally seduced me! Her Russian accent is a real turn on as well. She greeted me at the door with a kiss and it was game on from there. After some passionate DFK making out, I took the lead and went for some fresh clean DATY. She returned the favor with a 5 star BBBJ / BLS that was over the top. After a bit we switched to a 69 which I could have stayed at all day but she eventually said "lets do it" and put the cover on me. Several positions were enjoyed and all performed with much enthusiasm. I will look forward to a repeat visit with this lovely lady!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ila Paz LoggerD Denver Yes 18 2/23/20
Review by LoggerD (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a quick verification process I scheduled a 1 hour time with Ila. The incall location is easy to get to and is terrific, very clean, professional and yet cozy. Ila was friendly from the moment I walked through the door. She is beautiful both inside and out. The tantra massage was incredible. The connection with Ila felt during the various tantra exercises was both relaxing and stimulating! Her soft sensual touch was amazing and the dfk was over the top, in a good way! I highly recommend Ila!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: