|
Kandi Apple
|
|
RealDeal23 |
Denver |
Yes |
109
|
3/11/20 |
Seen on 3/6/20
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting Kandi today. Pre booked a few days before our encounter. Sent message through her website and tob, so I could be screened. Nice and clean private incall in south Denver. It’s definitely her in the pictures beautiful face and other physical attributes to match. Her breasts are incredible and she knows how to use them. UTF/daty is fantastic, mpcfs, and she made it rain on my bald headed champion a couple times. Such a sweet lady who seems to really enjoy the hobby. Life’s a breeze.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Clarissa Clark
|
|
Kahldenver39 |
DTC |
Yes |
69
|
3/10/20 |
Seen on 3/6/20
Time: 15 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: An absolute delight! It was a last minute meeting with Clarissa and I'm very glad that I got to meet her. I am new to the hobby and haven't met many providers yet but I know that I will be going back to see her again.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlyCaydence
|
|
Hvnaball2 |
DTC |
Yes |
1
|
3/10/20 |
Seen on 3/6/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a little free time today as well as a big itch. Perusing various sites, I kept noticing Caydence. She has reviews on some of those sites and is also on P411. I decided she might be a good choice and reached out to her. She responds quickly to texts and we soon set a time. I arrived at her very nice incall location within a few hours and was thrilled when the door opened and I walked in. Caydence is gorgeous! She's a tiny woman with big, beautiful blue blue eyes, an amazing round, firm ass, and the sweetest little breasts with rosebud nipples that just beg for attention! Combining her great looks with a spectacular, vibrant, lively personality and I had the greatest time! The fun started off with some amazing BBBJ/BLS, then positions were switched so I could reciprocate. I was soon rewarded with some intense shudders going through her body. Various CFS positions followed, culminating in an explosive finish! She is absolutely a must-see for any spinner-lover!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany love
|
|
Freddoes694u |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
3/10/20 |
Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Tiffany is a very personable lady with a varied menu. I experienced an interesting shower where she prepared me for a soft touch massage ( she also offered hard rub and switch rub). Great conversation and music - we both enjoyed jazz. I left very relaxed and looking forward to our next meeting
Age: 45 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
PsymonyB |
DTC |
Yes |
247
|
3/10/20 |
Review by
PsymonyB
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wowser- Callie is something else. She has the agility of a gymnast and the mind of a.....very naughty girl. We were having such a good time that we didn’t even make it to the toys.... she is a very cool chick who can switch it on in a second.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
Flanker-9057 |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
3/10/20 |
Seen on 3/5/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow. Easy texting set up. I saw her in the morning which was great for me. I met Liliane at her incall which is a very nicely appointed. When she answered the door I almost dropped my bottle of water. She had on a teddy which showed off her amazing breasts and abdomen.....LONG legs....Whew~! I came in and we chatted some and started to kiss, and fondle, and kiss.... Worked our way into the bedroom and completely enjoyed~!! All the typical activities were enjoyed including bbbj, cfs with mish, doggie, cg, daty, back to mish and finished with bbbj-hj. No cim but so what~ She is so sexy~! Thanks so very much, Liliane for making my day~!
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
evamitchell006
|
|
303texan |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
3/10/20 |
Review by
303texan
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW, WOW, WOW Took a chance and had an amazing time with Eva. Very Under the Radar, but could not have asked for anything more. Looks incredible (perfect spinner), personality is even better, and her place was spotless. Overall, a true professional and someone that takes unbelievable care of herself. Can't recommend enough.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 28D-32-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ur obsession
|
|
greyfox |
DTC |
Yes |
4
|
3/10/20 |
Review by
greyfox
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was happy when Kelly opened the door to see the same petite figure woman as in the pictures now naked, and then to watch her ass as she led me to the bed, where she dropped to her knees to take me in her mouth. After trying several positions I turned her around for a heart pounding finish. In remembering those eyes looking up at me and the sexy giggle when I exploded, I cant wait to return for more fun with this beautiful woman.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mihlani_love
|
|
greyfox |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
3/10/20 |
Review by
greyfox
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/20
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is the girl in the pictures. Had a great non rushed session, nice BJ and multiple positions, with a doggy finish watching her booty jiggle.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: East Indian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
bcynott
|
|
mykallc |
DTC |
Yes |
8
|
3/10/20 |
Review by
mykallc
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: easy set up via text and she gave me her locale... a nice upscale hotel. felt a little awkward at first, mostly just me I'm sure, but the gfe-like activities soon began and all that disappeared. could have easily stayed much longer... will see again.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 35B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
YaziMami
|
|
Funluvn303 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
26
|
3/10/20 |
Seen on 3/5/20
Time: 45 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met her in Colorado Springs. She is just as beautiful as her pictures. Met at her location, ( but meeting at yours might be an option)and her roommate was around and that was super hot and also available for fun, just ask in advance and plan in advance. Menu is limited. She is social and engaging and all activities are covered. Such a great body. I would recommend to those looking for someone to spend time with a young, petite, and beautiful latina.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raine-7379
|
|
Busyman |
DTC |
Yes |
77
|
3/9/20 |
Review by
Busyman
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Raine was very into it. I would definitely see her again.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ila Paz
|
|
thegent91 |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
3/9/20 |
Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a wonderful human. If you have a doubt in your mind, don't. All the other reviews are spot on. The location is private. Ila made me feel at home, and I was able to relax and enjoy. At the end I felt oh so blissful and badass ;). Please be respectful to her, as she is with you. Thanks Ila for such a great experience!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kitty Mckenzie
|
|
BigDaddy68 |
Boulder |
Yes |
43
|
3/9/20 |
Seen on 2/27/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Kitty for the first time and it was a wonderful and relaxing experience. Extremely nice and clean in Call at a private location. Was met at the door by a beautiful woman wearing just enough to impress but kept me curious and excited to see what was underneath. Her CMT skills are amazing, you actually get a therapeutic massage followed by sensuality, light touch and more. She is definately as beautiful in person as in her pics. Her skin is so silky soft and her breasts, wow. The flip was as great as the massage and I will definitely be coming back. If FBSM is your thing or on your list, try Kitty first!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlabamaSouthernBelle
|
|
Bora Bora |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
19
|
3/9/20 |
Seen on 2/24/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had to go to Colorado Springs for work and enjoyed a wonderful time with AlabamaSouthernBelle. Setting up the appointment was easy and we had good communication.
Her incall is very discrete and comfortable, beautifully decorated and the massage room is amazing. Everything there shows you what it's about to come.
She offered me a shower before and after the massage and I was grateful for that.
The massage was outstanding, an excellent combination of relaxation, connection and sensuality during the whole hour and not just the last few minutes. She paid attention to every muscle and every part of my body with exquisite technique.
The sensuality increased little by little leading to an incredible release of all my stress.She is a wonderful lady and I'm glad I met her.
I'll definitely try to see her on my next visit to COS.
Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Claire-buoyant
|
|
stephen1 |
DTC |
Yes |
9
|
3/9/20 |
Review by
stephen1
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: Had a great time with Claire. Like the other reviewers said, she's really cute. You won't be disappointed. GFE experience with lfk.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillySummers
|
|
Gipster |
DTC |
Yes |
9
|
3/8/20 |
Review by
Gipster
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lilly is a keeper! Great communicator via email and text. Verification was easy through another verification site. We used the basic two step process to get to her incall which was very nice. Lilly has a sexy Eastern European accent which adds to the overall experience. We had a great time which included an array of pleasurable activities to include doggy, cowgirl, light kissing, and bbbj x2. She performed all activities with lots of passion and has great oral skills. She also can carry a great conversation and is very knowledgeable on many topics. I look forward to seeing her again when the opportunity permits as this was a great GFE. Thanks Lilly and hope you travel to Tysons Corner soon!!!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eryn
|
|
dre18 |
DTC |
Yes |
15
|
3/8/20 |
Review by
dre18
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She has a very cool personality very laid back. Once i walked she was in a robe showed me to the room where she proceeded to give a sexy bbbj then mish and finally k9. She is a very very fit beautiful woman and highly recommended!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eryn
|
|
Johnnygspot268 |
Denver |
Yes |
15
|
3/8/20 |
Seen on 3/4/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All I can say is Holy Moly!!! I had the best time with Eryn and she is now my ATF. She is everything in her pictures and more. I will definitely repeat as often as I can.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexiKenni
|
|
Hobbyist |
DTC |
Yes |
25
|
3/8/20 |
Review by
Hobbyist
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of visiting with Kenni recently. Set up was done through text and was super easy, barely an inconvenience.
First off, she is more attractive than her pictures. She is also very pleasant to talk to. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. I won’t go into details, but I do recommend seeing her.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Willow Moon Dancer
|
|
Merlinator |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
3/8/20 |
Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Willow was great!
After a standard 2-call system, with some confusion on my part I ended up face to face with the very lovely and sweet Willow.
We talked a bit and shared our interests and boundaries (ears and belly button don't like being kissed) . Everything was reasonable and there are options to get more exciting on future visits.
I was actually having a shoulder issue that I mentioned to her so she spent a lot of time working on that, CMT sytle. It hurt, but in a good way.
Then for the flip, she has a really great touch (that part didn't hurt at all :).
was hands only, with light kisses, lots of hugs and a quick shower.
Then I was on my way.
It was really fun. She is an honest and intelligent lady to talk with.
I am looking forward to getting some time with her again soon.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissAdrianne
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
96
|
3/8/20 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an awesome repeat visit with the lovely Miss Adrianne. She is very much one of my ATF providers: Tall and stunningly beautiful, a well toned perfectly proportioned body, a wonderful easy going personality with an insatiable desire to please. There are not enough adjectives to describe this woman! I had an action packed enthusiastic GFE type of encounter that was absolutely over the top. I plan to see her many more times and you should too :)
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
Steve Rogers |
Denver |
Yes |
152
|
3/8/20 |
Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Lulu just recently! She was my first Asian lady :). As others have noted, English is not her first language, but that in no way prevented from Lulu giggling, smiling and knowing what was needed and wanted. Lulu had prompt replies and immediate responses via text. Her incall was easy to get to and directions were clear. She was wearing a lovely outfit that complimented her body when she answered the door. Lulu has milky soft skin and amazing long hair(past her tiny rear end ;).) MSOG might be an option, but with the language barrier it was hard to know. Either way, I left completely satisfied! She is definitely a spinner. Great hygiene as well. To mistress Lulu; thank you for the wonderful time!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Layne Jane
|
|
Pilamco |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
3/8/20 |
Review by
Pilamco
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Layne was well worth the trip and will see her again! She lives in a really nice and clean place and was very well set up for a perfect treatment. She knows what to do and how to please. The massage helped to get us going and her skills and wonderful. She has a great setup for showering and makes you very relaxed! Fun talking about her writing and she is super sweet and sweet tasting.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cherry aka Miya
|
|
BillyTheKid |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
3/8/20 |
Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Best! New, upscale incall w plenty of parking. Easy two-step system to set up.
was amazing. Best UTF in Denver. Best GFE experience. Lots of eye contact. Beautiful eyes and face. Sound effects. Deep skills. LFK. Nice round assets for twerking and other activities. YMMV, but I left feeling like a king. No clock watching. Nice clean shower.
Do yourself a favor and come check out this gorgeous lady for yourself!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
Beachlife313 |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
3/8/20 |
Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bree is absolutely stunning. I've seen her a bunch of times and shes always proper and ready. Hope to see her again soon
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Enchantressselena
|
|
Lovecomes69 |
Boulder |
Yes |
48
|
3/8/20 |
Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fantastic. Selena is a caring compassionate tantric specialist and a whole lot more. she will leave totally satisfied and wanting more sessions.
Selena is lovely and true to her photo. She is a short drive out of Boulder and worth every minute.
I will be back for more!
I have seen her twice and have been delighted both times.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dulce-8416
|
|
Hvnaball2 |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
3/7/20 |
Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've been intrigued with Dulce's photos for a long time but have never gone any further than just admiring them. She's received some mixed reviews over that time which probably made me hold back. Today, primarily just on a whim, I decided to find out for myself. Called her (no texts) and she answered immediately. She's very pleasant on the phone and we made plans to meet within the half hour. I went in without expectations and just one objective. Dulce is an attractive young lady, very fit and just a total sweetheart! I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent with her. As noted in other reviews, she does have a lot of rules and a pretty limited menu, but I accomplished my objective and left quite happy. I'll see her again.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Diamond Black
|
|
chewbilicious |
Longmont |
Yes |
47
|
3/7/20 |
Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: This sweet thing drive out to see me on a snowy morning and we had the best time. GFE covered and I just have to say she has the kindest personality out there, really makes you feel comfortable and adored. Thank you!!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natural Natalie
|
|
chewbilicious |
Longmont |
Yes |
77
|
3/7/20 |
Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a wonderful experience she came over and gave me a real birthday treat. DATY was great and she enjoyed it, and I loved kissing and cuddling after we finished. Not a clock watcher, very friendly. Will repeat for sure.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
izzy8913
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
3/7/20 |
Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My favorite provider was not available, so I thought I would try someone new. Izzy's pictures captured my attention, and she was posting for a morning get together. After verification we set up a time. Incall was in a good location. Pics are accurate. Very pretty. After some small conversation to get relaxed, we began our activities. She is not GFE, at least not with me, but that didn't distract from her attention to me. YMMV. She has a warm personality and beautiful body. Daty, fiv, tf, cfs, mish, k9. Give her a call. You will have an enjoyable time with her.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Claire-buoyant
|
|
Craig78 |
DTC |
Yes |
9
|
3/7/20 |
Review by
Craig78
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Claire is an awesome girl. From the moment I contacted her, she was accommodating and pleasant to connect with. When I arrived at her room she greeted me with a warm hug. We talked for a few minutes before getting comfortable. She is very playful and enjoyed Daty very much. She moved to bbbj where I had to stop her, as she was getting me going a little too fast. We moved on to other activities where she was very passionate and sweet. This girl is truly gfe. I highly recommend and will be back to see her often. Thank you Claire for an amazing time.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
4lena4-BANNED
|
|
Justme&U? |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
3/7/20 |
Seen on 2/24/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lena is a ton of fun. I’ve seen her twice and man does she love what she does!!
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eryn
|
|
Justme&U? |
DTC |
Yes |
15
|
3/7/20 |
Seen on 3/2/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Eryn is awesome! We seemed to hit it off and and led to a lot of communication making the experience better for me and I think for her as well. She is as hot as all of the reviewers have mentioned. Note one reviewer said CIM but she said she has never offered that. Not that it matters as it was an amazing GFE experience and I will be back!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissLaura
|
|
LoversPoint |
Westminster |
Yes |
22
|
3/6/20 |
Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Three words;
Intelligent, Mesmerizing & Foxy.
What an experience with MissLaura and planning on seeing her again. Rendezvous was easy to arrange from the get go.
She was more than what I was expecting and some. Her photos don't do justice.
Fellas, please treat her nice and she will return the favor. Thanks again for a wonderful evening.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kat Vega
|
|
SmartGuy |
DTC |
Yes |
71
|
3/6/20 |
Review by
SmartGuy
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: As others have said, her pictures don't do her justice... AT ALL. She looks so much better in person. She is a sweet southern girl, complete GFE from the start to the finish. Exactly what I needed and will see again for sure.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cherielynn-BANNED
|
|
tom140 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
45
|
3/6/20 |
Review by
tom140
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great as she met in a very nice house, clean and fresh, offered water and a bathroom to freshen up. Was great and accommodating, such a sweat heart. Very great and provided good conversation and a lot of fun!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissLaura
|
|
Alan2157 |
Westminster |
Yes |
22
|
3/6/20 |
Review by
Alan2157
(66 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Went saw Miss Laura. Oh man she is hot. Great total GFE. Very good personality makes you comfortable. 30 minutes flew by. I will try to see her every time she travels through. You can't go wrong with seeing Laura.
LFK DATY UTF CFSMP
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
Troubadour |
Boulder |
Yes |
49
|
3/6/20 |
Seen on 2/26/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Farah is a sweetheart. Second with her. Communication during setup was punctual and easy was wonderful. She is present and having a great time too. Soft skin and natural breasts. Definitely recommend and will repeat.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
mhur123 |
DTC |
Yes |
170
|
3/6/20 |
Review by
mhur123
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Audrey was amazing and very hospitable. The kissing started right as I got inside, and things got heated from there. We started on the couch, making out like teenagers, until eventually she led me to the bedroom.
Her incall is very clean and upscale, and in a very safe I will repeat!
Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cherielynn-BANNED
|
|
arod4u |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
45
|
3/6/20 |
Review by
arod4u
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I finally has a chance to meet her, after setting up an spot forvthst afternoon, I met her at her incall, real easy to find and closer to me than I thought lol. Her place is in a nice area and clean inside. We heard to the bedroom where we chatted for awhile, before I enjoyed a lot of DATY. She is fun to be with and makes you feel at ease. It's taken me a few months but I've found the one. ATF
Thanks for a great time see you soon.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yasmin Yung
|
|
cobra |
DTC |
Yes |
35
|
3/6/20 |
Review by
cobra
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Yasmin was absolutely amazing. She is the first true middle eastern provider I have ever seen. There are several out there that claim to be but when you show up they are either clearly Hispanic or African American.
She is far more beautiful than her pics and has a body to die for. All natural and a soft gentle voice. I was greeted at the door with her wearing nothing but a robe. We made our way into the bedroom area and after I removed my clothes she slowly slipped out of her robe and slowly started stroking me with her hand and then moved to an amazing slow and deep BBBJ. After enjoying a bit of that at my request we moved into 69 where I proceeded to devour her delicious wetness. She came hard and I had her lay down where I gave her another oral O. At that point I couldn’t stand it anymore so we moved on to the main event and finished in deep missionary with her legs over my shoulder and her moaning in pleasure.
I will definitely put her on my list as my ATF and hope to see her again soon.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
Tanisgre |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
3/5/20 |
Review by
Tanisgre
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an amazing afternoon trip to the islands with my ATF WinterKay. Definitely an experience worth savoring. I love spending time we with her and I bet you will too
Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RubyFox
|
|
RealDeal23 |
Boulder |
Yes |
88
|
3/5/20 |
Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was able to visit Dixie today for the first time. Glad I did such a sweet lady. Have to agree with the other reviews she seems to love what she does. True gfe and wonderful experience. Treat her well. Life’s a breeze.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
presleytherose
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
3/5/20 |
Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Montana's post and decided to contact her. She replied quickly but was not available for that day. We rescheduled for the next day. Montana contacted me the next day to make sure we were still scheduled and I replied with a quick "yes of course". I thought it was very nice of her to actually keep in touch until we actually met up (my kind of woman). Montana has a unique system, so I suggest that you show up at least 20 minutes early for your appointment because you are going to need that time locating her tucked away in call. Once I arrived, Montana gave me special instructions to follow and I found her standing and waiting for me. First thing I noticed is these long sculptured legs that lead upward north to a tight hidden gluteus maximus. Once inside, I was greeted with a big old hug and we continued like old friends meeting up years later. Montana is all smiles, the ultimate GFE and comes with basically one rule, no anal stuff LOL. All in all, she is a very cool girl and she pretty much looks exactly like her pics. The Savior Faire "I will have a smile on my face the entire time" Award goes to Montana's Finest.........Take care of yourself Montana, I had a lot of fun and will see you again soon.....
Age: 24 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MileHi Jasmine
|
|
cubed |
DTC |
Yes |
43
|
3/5/20 |
Review by
cubed
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This review of my date with Jasmine is a little overdue. I spent 90 minutes with Jasmine, a wonderful, sensual woman, who is as elegant as her photographs. I brought a bottle of white wine that we sipped for a while over wonderful conversation. Jasmine was a great hostess, enjoying herself immensely while at the same time concentrating on me. Jasmine is a mature woman with a natural, very fit figure and wonderfully soft, smooth, radiant skin. She is a great kisser, passionate, orgasmic, and a pure delight to spend time enjoying on a Saturday afternoon. I highly recommend a visit with her.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kat Vega
|
|
CO_HighGuy |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
3/5/20 |
Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Meeting Kat was amazing. She is super sweet, intelligent, and loves what she does. Oh, and her body... she's got a really sexy body! Go see her gents, you won't be disappointed.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissAdrianne
|
|
Farmhand |
DTC |
Yes |
96
|
3/5/20 |
Review by
Farmhand
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Miss Adrianne at a nice in call location. Everything about her was amazing; from her warm, inviting, down to earth personality, to her amazing physical beauty. Such a nice person all around. I left feeling happy after meeting such a good person. Her skills are top notch. I would definitely repeat and I highly recommend seeing her. Definitely a favorite of mine for sure.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
bolder1 |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
3/5/20 |
Review by
bolder1
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/29/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Unbelievable experience! I saw Winter with her friend Kat for an unforgettable erotic, sensual, hot & kinky time. Pretty much everything in your imagination is there. Winter is beautiful, toned & fit. She is so attentive to your needs. She reads every little cue and reacts in just the right way to keep you on the edge. Every second was pure pleasure. Treat yourself to a long session & explore some fantasy you have longed for - this is the pair for it!
I highly recommend Winter - alone or for a special treat with Kat. All perfection.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kitty Mckenzie
|
|
bonito |
Boulder |
Yes |
43
|
3/5/20 |
Review by
bonito
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've been seeing Kitty for a while now, and she is the best FBSM provider I've seen, by far. She is incredibly sensual on both sides. She gives a truly great massage and ending. Her incall is just outside Boulder and is really nice and relaxing. She's gifted in sensual touch, and always goes an extra mile to make sure I'm satisfied. Not to mention her beauty and absolutely fit and sexy figure are beyond measure. Her photos are accurate and recent.
I wouldn't hesitate at all to recommend her highly! Thanks Kitty
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|