Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

11551 - 11600 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Sensual Violet Anthony001 Denver Yes 80 2/23/20
Review by Anthony001 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Violet about a year and a half ago and decided it was time to experience her "Classic GFE". Having tried the FBSM, I remembered liking her personally and was curious about what to expect this time around. Gentlemen, this clearly embodied all the essentials needed for an outstanding "GFE"! Violet's incall is very up-scale, situated a short distance from downtown. Easy directions and no parking issues, this is one of the nicest locations I have visited. She greeted me at the door in some beautiful lingerie, and on a very cold night, I was warm in no time. Violet has this "sensuality" which just does it for me. I felt like a kid in a candy store, wanting to do everything at once; and having to relax my energy so as to truly savor everything I wanted to experience with her. She has a great "vibe", and a body I could literally explore for days. There are few joys in life like being with a woman who just "does it" for your libido; and Violet, with out question, does it for mine. I came back down to earth after my first trip to "Violet's Candy Shoppe", and we caught up on life over the past year and a half while she did some massage work on me. The experience ended with her joining me for "clean up" time. Violet is the kind of woman that makes me truly appreciate being a man. As always, YMMV; and for me, this is the kind mileage one gets when coasting down the side of a mountain!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-30-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova Anthony001 Denver Yes 49 2/23/20
Review by Anthony001 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Second time around for me seeing Milana. Saw she was posting in the late afternoon and decided to try my luck getting an appointment. Good timing was the order of the day, and I was at her incall in short order. We caught up a bit, and the experience progressed in a similar manner to my previous review. After the massage portion, she coyly asked "What shall we do next?". The main difference between this experience and the last one was Milana being even more relaxed and responsive. Her hygiene is "top notch", and as someone truly enjoys sharpening my "oral skills", Milana is an excellent choice for doing so. Once she was properly "prepared", I enjoyed utilizing the massage table for the afternoon's "main attraction". Milana picked up on my "rhythm"; and wow, what a difference! I could have easily done that for hours if my body was wired differently! Finished up with some more catching up, as she enjoys talking and sharing what is going on in her world. A very fun second experience and my previous recommendation stands!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AveryTheDream Anthony001 Denver Yes 32 2/23/20
Review by Anthony001 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been interested in seeing Avery for a while and decided to start the New Year off right when I saw she was back in town. Screening was simple and she was at my door in under 30 minutes. Needless to say, this type of "prompt service" was both surprising and very much appreciated. We spent a few minutes with the customary "getting to know you talk" and then Avery let me know it was time to play. She is a lovely woman and has very beautiful eyes. As many of you know, there is something quite wonderful when eyes like these are staring up at you with the "Are you enjoying yourself?" look. I was immensely and needed to reciprocate. In the course of returning her hospitality, she got quite vocal; and I was beginning to wonder if my neighbor was able to hear the shenanigans going on next door. A multitude of positions later, she finished me orally, and to be candid, she really got after it. It was incredibly hot having a woman like Avery so intent on making sure I was satisfied. We talked for a little while afterwards; both of us "coming down" from the intensity of the session. She is a real sweetheart, and I appreciated here interest in us sharing our experiences during the holidays. No hesitation in recommending an experience with Avery. Once the festivities start, gentlemen, be ready, as she definitely brings an "A"very game!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe Jacksrabit Denver Yes 82 2/22/20
Review by Jacksrabit (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Worth the effort, full of energy and a Hhr is to short. Just go back to when hooking up was fun, and you had no care in the world. That's exactly what my time with zoe was like. I dont know why I waited so long to repeat. Shes everything you wish for and more. Top 5 ATF.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JaneJones Bravo1 Westminster Yes 50 2/22/20
Review by Bravo1 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW! Jane is a cutie... I saw her ad today and I've not seen her pop up here before so I reached out. She provided an instant response and consistent communication from first contact up til arriving at her Northern in-call location and she was ready to see me 15 minutes early so no waiting for me. Petite little cutie with a great smile and a body to die for. PICTURES DO NOT DO HER JUSTICE! We chatted for a bit about general stuff, she was relaxed and has a great personality. She cozied up to me and I instantly wished I had been born with more eyeballs to take her in more. Did I mention she is incredibly cute and has a killer body? Super enthusiastic and skilled at at BBBJ and she had me ready for the grown-up part of the meeting quickly. 6 out of 5 stars! Lovely young woman, go visit her if you have the opportunity.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Jbd1096 DTC Yes 133 2/22/20
Review by Jbd1096 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just did a two girl with Callie and Amber and it was the best experience of my life. I had seen Callie before, who is inycredible on her own, but not Amber. I’ll just say it was the ultimate PSE fantasy come true! Thank you again girls!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Jbd1096 DTC Yes 247 2/22/20
Review by Jbd1096 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just did a two girl with Callie and Amber and it was the best experience of my life. I had seen Callie before, who is inycredible on her own, but not Amber. I’ll just say it was the ultimate PSE fantasy come true! Thank you again girls!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmen7398 Jacksrabit Colorado Springs Yes 53 2/22/20
Review by Jacksrabit (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When you find a fellow smart ass it's hard not to have fun. This girl will teach you young boys a few things if you let her. I dont kiss and tell but my friends this is one that's worth the tim


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Exotic Yasmine KillemWithKindness2092 Colorado Springs Yes 11 2/22/20
Review by KillemWithKindness2092 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yasmine is a wonderful lady! She is a safe and clean provider! Not GFE, but still very good! I scheduled a same day appointment with her, screening was easy through tob and text. Pictures are accurate and she has a booty to die for! I'm glad she visits frequently, and I will have to see her more often when she comes through!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
arisolovely Russell3909 Denver Yes 18 2/22/20
Review by Russell3909 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gorgeous girl, always very fun. This is my 4th time with Ari and every time is better then the last.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ila Paz TLC_Huggsnkisses Denver Yes 18 2/22/20
Review by TLC_Huggsnkisses (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: mmediate impressions—WOW, In 40 years of doing this hobby, Illa is one of the best. ATF mid 20s tall, 5.7 or so, lovely soft cuddly body, CMT level massage, outside is eye candy, but the insides, the person, of GOD, even lovelier; caring affectionate, joyful, focused on you each second; Tantra is a little psychology, breathing, focusing, meditation etc. Morning after-well yesterday was a day of total debauchery, I loved it and as soon as I’m rested I’ll do more!!! Thinking of Illa and I’m experiencing this warm love, appreciation, respect, sheer delight in remembering our hour together. I’ll be back asap and as often as possible. Be a gentleman and you will be treated like..what? a king? Better!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sassy2184 MarkCh Westminster Yes 28 2/22/20
Review by MarkCh (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup was easy. Met her at apartment and chatted for a while. She strikes up an engaging conversation. She was an hour late, but the bad weather was to blame for that. Session was unrushed and she was open to requests. All in all a great experience with the desired end result. Would love to see her again.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany love lebowski69 Denver Yes 32 2/22/20
Review by lebowski69 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a late night appointment with Tiffany Love. She has a nice incall in Downtown Denver. She is a bit older provider with a lot of talent. She starts out with a nice erotic shower then off to the massage table for a equally nice rub. Afterwards we retired to the bedroom for the rest of the fun. She is quite talented and would repeat next time I'm in town.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Mickey69 Denver Yes 92 2/22/20
Review by Mickey69 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 4 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Liliane many times, but it had been a while. So I messaged her to see if she would be interested in being my Valentines Date. Turns out she was! We met at a Club, and she was Dressed to Kill!!! This Woman is COMPLETELY SEXXXY, SEDUCTIVE, AND OH SO PLAYFUL! We started off with a Couple of Drinks, which led to some very playful and sexy fondling of each other. Then on to the Dancing WOW can this Lady Dance, even on a pole to my surprise!! Desert was especially Sweet! But Liliane always makes sure of that!! Guys if you want to meet a Super Fun, Super Sexy, Super in shape provider. This is the one! What are you waiting for?? Just make the call already!!!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen Farmhand Denver Yes 54 2/22/20
Review by Farmhand (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was lucky enough to meet Lebanon on short notice. She does have a screening process but it was quick and painless. I met up with her at her easy to find in call location. She immediately put any concerns I may have had from the moment she opened the door. Her pictures are 100% accurate and she is even more beautiful in person. She is very friendly and made me feel comfortable immediately. Very laid back personality and has a positive vibe about her. She aims to make her clients happy and I highly recommend seeing her if you get the chance. You won’t be disappointed!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DottiDot Leoaugust Denver Yes 31 2/21/20
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dot and I had randomly met last summer and it took me this long to finally catch her at an incall. She remembered us meeting and was given directions to upscale location in Golden. Dot was dressed in a tube top and short shorts with some knee highs and gave me a big welcome hug and kiss. We chatted while she finished getting on her love paint, she is really engaging articulate and fun!. She looks exactly like her pics, porcelain skin, long blonde hair, tight tiny beautiful spinner! She loves daty and that is where we started and she was so fresh and clean I didn't want to stop! She returned a nice covered bj with some vocals and DT. I went to mish and was she very tight, she is so small but loved taking it deep and hard paced. We enjoyed each others company and continued chatting while recouping. No clock watching, fun, sexy and really down to earth! Had a great time and positive you will too!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss Karlak47 Rockies Yes 65 2/21/20
Review by Karlak47 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/5/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first experience with Crystal and a Nuru massage but it won’t be my last. She is very beautiful, engaging and easy to talk to. The massage was wonderful and the slides were magnificent! It was a great time and the view was incredible. If you haven’t seen her before, do it, you won’t regret it. If you have seen her before, you already know what I am talking about. Totally my ATF massage!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
theharperkelly shiggles Denver Yes 35 2/21/20
Review by shiggles (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Harper is simply amazing. We have seen each other twice and I am hooked. Our first encounter set a very rare stage, to meet someone that you share of hobbies with is very cool. The conversation was so natural and enthralling that I almost missed out on the reason I contacted her. Our second visit was similar but made more time for the main event, and it was needed. She is a very attractive girl, and better than here pics in my opinion. This girl is amazing, and will stay on my speed dial.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eryn Flanker-9057 DTC Yes 15 2/21/20
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, Eryn is super sweet and hot~! I wanted to see her for a while and things worked out for us for a Saturday morning connection. She greeted me with a big hug and kiss and we seemed to hit it off right away. She is super fit and her body shows it~! LFK, DFK, BBBJ, MISH, CG, DOGGIE all fantastic~! No daty allowed and no cim but that is absolutely fine by me. She was so sweet I didn't miss those things anyway~ I hope we become great friends, and thanks so much, Eryn~!!!!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani 333halfevil DTC Yes 162 2/21/20
Review by 333halfevil (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/9/20
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been wanting to meet Karma for awhile now, and I was happy our schedules finally matched up! We met in a nice hotel in the DTC. Made small talk to get to know each other, then proceeded to the fun stuff. We each got naked and did some exploring. I worked on her breasts and nipples for a little bit, then moved south. Kneeling on the side of the bed with her legs on my shoulders, I worked on her sensitive spots with my tongue and fingers. Getting her close, I put on a raincoat and slipped into her very wet sex. We went at it for awhile, changed to doggie. I was getting close, so I asked her if we try another position. I don't know the name (I lay next to her with one of her legs draped over mine, kinda of scissor, with me as deep as possible and still able to suck on her nipples). Her orgasam set mine off, and we both came hard. Gasping for breath, we both thanked each other, and lay together for a few. I finally got up and got cleaned up, and got dressed. She lounged around naked, and with more thank you's, I left. Would I see again? You bet! I enjoy watching a woman come like that. Thanks Karma!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
marlaina CmdrData-1 Denver Yes 32 2/21/20
Review by CmdrData-1 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been seeing Marlaina for over two years and fully intend to continue. When we met we found out that we had something very humorous in common so we hit it off right from the get go. She is an absolute pleasure to spend time with and she is definitely not a clock watcher. She is very GFE with an extensive menu. I love her kisses. This last time we were sitting on the couch making out like a couple of teenagers. I was in heaven! As other reviewers have noted she is reliable and punctual, both of which are much appreciated. She is outcall only (nonnegotiable) and only 6 miles from my place which works great for both of us. If you are looking to have a passionate encounter with a gorgeous mature lady you can't go wrong with Marlaina. I highly recommend her. I just saw her on Valentine's Day and already I want to invite her back.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx Flanker-9057 DTC Yes 71 2/21/20
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sarah is a sweetheart from Dallas~! I got ahold of her on short notice and she was able to see me which was wonderful~! She is a very petite spinner type with a very hot body. She greeted me at the door with a warm hug and we chatted for a minute as the clothes slowly dropped to the floor. She was wonderful and we enjoyed bbbj, lfk, mish, cg, doggie, all fantastic~! She is a wonderful, sexy sweet provider I will definitely see again~ Thank you Sarah~!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyTaylor Mike80128 DTC Yes 54 2/21/20
Review by Mike80128 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Showed up and lilly was wearing a black skirt with black stockings and heels. She is one of the tiniest providers I have seen, she is skinny, and fit. We talked for a minute and then got to it. She started with bbbj, and then climbed on top, I almost popped here. She switched to rcg and I finished in doggie. She was a girl I had fun with, glad I got to see her


Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyLittleKimberly NeedRelease719 DTC Yes 39 2/21/20
Review by NeedRelease719 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing time, she is absolutely gorgeous and very easy to talk to - pictures are very accurate, if that's not enough to make you go see her then I don't know what is.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyLittleKimberly Dmax05 Denver Yes 39 2/21/20
Review by Dmax05 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Oh miss Kimberly! How I have missed you so much! She is down right amazing! I cannot find better words. Beautiful personality and just a gorgeous person in general. Definitely my ATF and that is a hard spot to hold. Do yourself a favor and see her. Thanks my love! See you next time!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Canuck Denver Yes 207 2/21/20
Review by Canuck (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/15/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Leyla. I texted her and received a quick response and an easy setup. I thoroughly enjoyed our first time together but wasn't prepared for the exciting time I was about to have. I arrived at her incall and was met by a scantily clad little vixen hiding behind the door. No sooner had I entered and the door closed before kisses were being exchanged, bodies groped and clothes coming off. We eventually fell onto the bed where I reintroduced myself to her tasty little kitty. The first while flew by with each of us exchanging positions of giving pleasure, at one point she had me standing sideways in front of a mirror while she gave the best utf I could imagine. The view was unbelievable. A rest ensued with some hydration happening before on went the cover and all positions were tried with enthusiasm. Leyla has an unending supply of energy and wants to make sure your time spent with her is well remembered. She definitely aims to please and knows how to go about it as well as knowing what pleases her and letting you know. I would thoroughly recommend seeing her as soon as you can.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara TLC_Huggsnkisses Denver Yes 67 2/21/20
Review by TLC_Huggsnkisses (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW! Beautiful lady, fantastic massage, wonderful caring session. very nice location etc I don’t see how a man can ask for more. She’s from Russia. With babes like this, how thevm hell did they ever lose the Cold War?!!! I plan to see her again soon. Forgot to mention skin like silk, very nice body, her attitude says “I want to please you”


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx M.Romeo19 DTC Yes 71 2/21/20
Review by M.Romeo19 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sarah is one a kind. I would be happy just chatting with her. Never a dull moment with her. Incall was nice and clean. Started with a massage and ended with a bang. Good full menu to choose from. She is my atf.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Latina-8524 pasttime54 Fort Collins So-So 8 2/20/20
Review by pasttime54 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/15/20
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: I have to say she was quite talkative. All activities were done really well. She was much larger than her pictures showed. Maybe 40 pounds more. I won't be repeating.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi jpacer4 Denver Yes 38 2/20/20
Review by jpacer4 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is an amazing person, so easy to talk to, accommodating in every way that I could think of. She has an amazing body that makes your jaw drop when she walks through the door. Then she starts to talk to you in a way that lets you know she is genuinely interested in you and whatever your about. I could go on about how great she is as a person, but her skills outside of the talking are just as exceptional, if not more. I'll be seeing her again, a beautiful soul with a body to match!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Coxx cspeakerone DTC Yes 10 2/20/20
Review by cspeakerone (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/15/20
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ashley was a breath of fresh air and I honestly enjoyed just being around her not to mention the other activites. It started when another provider and I couldn't make the time work. I contacted Ashley, got screened and I was off down the highway. Met at a nice hotel and she let me in. Greeted by the woman in the photos which was great, no bait and switch here. She has a great smile and an accent that reminds me of girls back home down south. She's just plain out kind and nice to be around which was a great way to start. The activites covered the basics, cbj to start then mpcfs. Everything was at a slow pace which I enjoyed l, so often providers are racing to get it all going, not Ashley and I liked that. MSOG was available but we didn't have anymore covers so a premature ending. I enjoyed my time and would repeat.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-23-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx gb0138 DTC Yes 71 2/20/20
Review by gb0138 (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Communication was great all the way up to meeting. She is very trim and dare I say fit and hard body. Recent MM's are quite nice and feel natural. Started with a little BBBJ and graduated to 69 and then a couple of other positions. She really seems to enjoy what she does and has a great smile. Definitely a keeper and will visit again for sure. Do yourself a favor and visit her as well. Thank you Sarah!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maddie Eve philbill Denver Yes 2 2/20/20
Review by philbill (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Maddie. She's easy to communicate with and is patient with old guys dealing with technology. She showed up on time and looks just like her pics. Something they dont show are her amazing blue eyes. Shes a really beautiful lady but is much more than just her looks. Maddie really likes to make a connection and it made for a really nice experience. We had a drink, talked and touched. Dfk daty and cfs were very nice. She is not a clock watcher and made me feel like she was glad to spend time with me. She's a very cool lady and I will repeat.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD YankeeClipper DTC Yes 119 2/20/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another wonderful visit with the Fabulous Ms. T. DDD. An hour of message, catching up, and of playing with the SuperDuper Twins. The message was great and the flip even better. The activities I enjoy were all done superbly. All prior reviewed are accurate and Ms. T keeps me coming back for more. She's smart, fun, stacked front to back, and funny as all get out. Donyourelf a favor, as I did, and visit Ms. T DDD. Thank you once again Ms. T. for a.mind-blowing session.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Charlescharles DTC Yes 129 2/20/20
Review by Charlescharles (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This woman is amazing! She is kind, sexy, loving and adventurous in bed. Her mouth knows just what to do when she is on her knees. She loves to DFK and TUMA which are my favorite. Very FTF and loves casual conversation afterwards. She is the best!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexiKenni YankeeClipper DTC Yes 25 2/20/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met the Sexi Kenni early in the morning for my Saturday morning workout. Kenni was sure to let me know that the early morning apt was too early for her--she said this with a smile and I appreciated her candor. ???? This, however, did not detract for my experience and her enthusiasm. Kenni performed well, the dress request was graciously met and my first meeting with Kenni went fabulously. BBBJ, DATY, and doggie activities were all spectacular! All.previous reviews were accurate and I received nothing less short of a wonderful experience! Thank you Kenni...I appreciate you seeing me early. ;-)


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane YankeeClipper DTC Yes 247 2/20/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decided to add a little spice to my Tueaday afternoon and it got spicy! Callie delivers....all the time....EVERYTIME! all previous reviews, including my previous ones are spit on. Callie is what you want even if you don't know what you want! I am always blown away by the fun, encouragement, nasty encouragement and everything Callie has to offer. Gentlemen, and I mean gentlemen only, do yourself a favor and enter her love lair. Of utmost importAnce, treat this lady well and you will be rewarded.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 YankeeClipper Denver Yes 94 2/20/20
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Michelle for a morning rendezvous and the anticipation was palpable in the nether regions. So, she was very amenable to my s schedule due to the snow and it was appreciated. She was tu ing a little behind, but we made it work. As previously stated, Michelle is a pleaser and pleased I was. All adult activities were performed with skill, fun, and it was a completely pleasurable experience. The hotel was nice, but the room was a little messy, but I wasn't there to critique one's penchant for messy-ness. That said, I had an awesome time with this lovely lady and her body is certainly a rocking one.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 Yaboua-BANNED Denver Yes 94 2/20/20
Review by Yaboua-BANNED (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Michelle303 is my most favorite person here, I’ve been seeing her for 3 years now and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. She has a great personality, she is great at what she does and if you haven’t seen her you are missing out. Thanks Michelle


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx The_Wild_Rover DTC Yes 71 2/19/20
Review by The_Wild_Rover (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time with Sarah. She was able to see me on very short notice and took care of all of my needs. Super hot body, very pretty face; she will show you a great time.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mila-BP nocofun15 Fort Collins Yes 44 2/19/20
Review by nocofun15 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Mila many times since my first review. Even though it had been some time since our last encounter, it felt like we had just seen each other last week. She knows just how to get me out of my head and relax for a bit. Mila is truly a beautiful person and well worth seeing.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Leoaugust DTC Yes 145 2/19/20
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I try to see Catalina when she is in town from the sunshine state every month or so. She is a tall, natural olive skinned beauty, dark eyed, nice natural tits, round grab able ass and just a sweetheart! She always has a nice private incall in DTC. Big warm smile, great communication and when she puts on some music get ready for the fun to begin! Great kisser, loves daty and she let's you know after her multiple O's with a shout of que rica! Eager to return an enthusiastic bbbj and DT, covered fs and loves multiple positions all done to please you! She is an accomplished business woman and can carry on an intelligent conversation. Warm washcloth clean up, a little more lfk and is not a clock watcher. Just a hot Latina who loves to please and knows how to get it done! See you next time and would highly recommend you to go visit her as well!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissNicoleenCanna BillJandals Westminster Yes 24 2/19/20
Review by BillJandals (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an amazing visit with Nicoleen. She makes you feel very comfortable and is great at what she does. She’s a lot of fun. Communication was super easy. She has a clean and discreet incall location. I hope to see Nicoleen again!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen JoeJeff01 DTC Yes 120 2/19/20
Review by JoeJeff01 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Reached out through TOB and shared my references. She responded immediately. Met her at a nice Incall in DTC and met this pretty thing with an incredibly hot body. She works out and it shows. She was very sweet and friendly. The session was GFE. Overall a great experience.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carmenthejewel Luvcoloradogirls DTC Yes 2 2/19/20
Review by Luvcoloradogirls (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful mixed independent lady. She has a regular day job and a young kid so try to schedule ahead of time. Very athletic and super pretty like her pics. She is not GFE. Plays it safe. All activities covered. Still had a really nice time. Massage, FBSM and more. Really nice lady. Treat her right.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke FoxCar San Diego Yes 112 2/18/20
Review by FoxCar (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: San DiegoIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Hunter was visiting San Diego, and was immediately intrigued. I contacted her and we arranged a two hour outcall at my place for the following Saturday night. After arriving, Hunter greeted me with a hug and a kiss. We sat on the couch, drinking beer, and conversing for a bit, before heading to the bedroom. From then, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, with lots of kissing and cuddling, and everything else. It was an incredible sexy time, and I definitely plan to see Hunter again the next time she visits San Diego.


Age: 47 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
rosethorne eatu55 Denver Yes 29 2/19/20
Review by eatu55 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Rose a half-dozen times including today. I try to coordinate schedules with her every time she comes to town. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she has secured a new Dungeon for her entertaining. The location is easy to get to and very, very functional for the kinds of activities she crafts for me. The space is huge with probably over 600 square feet of Kinky fun. It's painted dark and has every kind of BDSM/Kink furniture you can imagine. We didn't use it all, but we lacked nothing for the fun we shared. If you are into BDSM or kink play, I highly recommend Rose. She is one of a kind.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Marie Maximus DTC Yes 27 2/19/20
Review by Maximus (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/6/20
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Natalie Marie a few times and she never disappoints, I can safely say she's my atf. She hadn't been back in CO for a while and changed her #, which put some of her regulars off, but other than a new # she's the same amazing, petite, young, sexy AF, GFE girl. She's even sexier in person than her pics. Her stellar reviews speak for themselves. Treat her right boys so she keeps coming back. Thank you again NM, can't wait for our next visit.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Hjb69 Longmont Yes 121 2/19/20
Review by Hjb69 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is flat out hot and a lot of fun. I had ask for a certain out fit and when I opened the door there she was in all her glory wearing what I had asked. We had some Valentine’s Day treats and then got down to play. She is a wonderful kisser and after a bit of playing around I had to explode. After that she did something special for my birthday and it was a lot of fun. Guys ask her about her birthday special. It by its self is worth the visit. Go see her. She beautiful, sexy and a lot of fun.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eryn TexasNomad79 DTC Yes 15 2/18/20
Review by TexasNomad79 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Eryn at her incall which was very nice. Her posted pictures do not show how hot she really is, I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door to say the least. I was coming from work so we chatted for a bit, then she let me use her shower. I’m always a little hesitant to use someone’s shower but Eryn keeps her incall spotless. After the shower she invited me to the bed and gave a fun filled massage followed by an outstanding bbbj to really get me going. Then the cover went on and we did everything possible to wear each other out. Ultimately, she latched on while riding and despite my attempts to slow things down, made it impossible for me to hold out any longer. Eryn is laid back and very chill. There’s no routine with her, the appointment seemed to flow or progress to a point where it almost felt like she called me for my services. I definitely recommend her if you’re looking for something more than just an “appointment” or for someone with skills and moves that make you hold back almost immediately. #no dwt


Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: