|
presleytherose
|
|
philbill |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
3/31/20 |
Review by
philbill
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/23/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Montana is a very laid back, beautiful lady and I really had a great time with her. I texted a request for an incall and shared my references with her. She replied within ninety minutes and we were all set. When I got to her general area I texted and she said something had come up at her incall. I asked if she would go to a hotel with me and she agreed. I really liked how easily she dealt with a problem and moved on with the date. In no time we were in a nice room getting aquanted. Her pictures are completely accurate but dont convey how cute and sexy she is. We started with very nice kisses that led to us undressing and moving to the bed. Wonderful daty, bbbj and cfs followed. Montana is a very passionate, sensual woman and I felt like I was with long time lover. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kandi Apple
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
109
|
3/30/20 |
Seen on 3/23/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So, this is my sixth (yeah, I count for recall as I want to remember every activity) visit since my last review and today was like all the previous visits go...Phenominal. Pure and Simple...AMAZING EACH AND EVERY TIME!!!
I could put on my poet laureate hat and wax poetic like Ben Johnson or good ole Billy Shakespeare, but Kandi is otherworldly and not deserving of such feeble attempts by man.
Kandi is a woman-Exceptional in every way! We are but poor simpletons who seek this Woman's affection if only for a brief moment in our sanguine lives searching for paradise.
Kandi commands our honour, and gentlemen, it is our duty to serve this fair maiden of lustful desires and activity. For one, I shall ever be in Ms. Kandi's indebtedness...Period! You too, should find yourself in such favour..
If you've met Ms. Kandi, then you know-you just know. If you haven't...dumbass!
Kandi...thank you for the gift of enlightenment!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eryn
|
|
Leoaugust |
DTC |
Yes |
15
|
3/30/20 |
Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Eryn verified me thru TOB but it took several attempts to connect and we could not get schedules to align. She is exactly as her pics are, tall toned and built like an athlete. She gave me a lfk and let me know that daty was off the menu, which was a bummer. We puffed a little weed and chatted to get comfortable. I think the fact she was squeezing me in before a late checkout had me and her not 100% focused on one another and I decided it was best to leave after a little bbbj. She was sweet and am always a gentleman so no bad feelings - shit happens! But I would still recommend her and I will try to see her again to again if the occasion becomes available.
Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
JohnCho_Boulder |
Boulder |
Yes |
156
|
3/30/20 |
Seen on 3/17/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Maggie is incredible. I first contacted her and she asked for references. She was quick at reaching out to my reference and was communicative throughout the entire process. After sending her my reference we set up to meet. I ended up having a schedule change but she was very accommodating. Upon visiting her incall, which is at a great location, we chatted for a bit to get to know each other some more. We did our business and after that, we had a nice chat afterwards. She was friendly and is great at what she does. I hope another with her in the near future. I highly recommend her.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mia kay
|
|
jonnyboy2112 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
1
|
3/30/20 |
Seen on 3/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve meet Mia at her incall private location in the springs. When I arrived she was all sexy up we hugged and talk and drank some wine together. After a bit of talking the friskiness started so we decided to move the bedroom where Mia showed off her oral talents the utf was amazing that had to lasted for about 10 min then was my turn the daty was fresh and clean she enjoyed that a lot then we move to the main event and on went the cover with some mish and doggie Mia is pretty much open to anything so we went back to some 69 and then Finnish me off with a hand job then after all the activities we went back to the living room and talk some more Mia is definitely not a clock watcher she has a very bubbly personality great lady I definitely would see her again and again thanks Mia
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30D-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
dcorian72 |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
3/30/20 |
Seen on 3/17/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Spent some time with Lilly a few days ago. Been wanting to for a while but couldn’t sync up. The wait was well worth it. She is beautiful and definitely a sexy MILF. She is very GFE. Picture are accurate and very recent. We talked for a while and she is very easy to talk to. Our time together was so much fun. I recommend Lilly. You won’t be disappointed.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lizzy Pink
|
|
scottiep33 |
Westminster |
Yes |
38
|
3/30/20 |
Seen on 3/18/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lizzy is the real deal super sweet personality with a banging body. There was some confusion with location markers on my part so I showed up late. Lizzy was totally understanding and chill. Arrived very nice and clean. I loved that she let me watch that big booty lead me. We chatted for a few and laughed. Then the fun began and I was blown away by her cbj skills. Went immediately to mish and got to see those big natural titties bounce while I banged her. Then doggy and her ass is absolutely amazing. I felt we had great chemistry so I'll definitely make sure I see her often.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-29-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TrystinTrimble
|
|
Illini88 |
DTC |
Yes |
58
|
3/29/20 |
Review by
Illini88
(40 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Visited with this lady a few days ago and had a great time. Set up and screening went without a hitch. Her location was easy to find and communication was excellent. Trystin welcomed me in lingerie, a smile, a hug and a smooth. The time went by much too fast. She surprised me in a very good way several different times. I would definitely recommend spending time with this lady to anyone. Her taste in music is great and she has a really cool cat. Thank you Miss T.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
monroepierce
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Boulder |
Yes |
125
|
3/29/20 |
Seen on 3/21/20
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted her after one of my favorites cancelled on me. I had seen her profile many times but never reached out because of scheduling issues. She told me that I got lucky LOL and so did she. I found myself late and do to a number of reasons, I almost decided to just cancel. All in all, we decided to connect. Once I arrived, I was given the room number and away I went. Very nice in call coupled with a very cool laid back woman as well. A shower was offered, beverages. This woman knows how. I must say, I am not use to that so I did not take advantage of all that was offered. She has these big pretty eyes that are focused on you at all times. The Savior Faire "Eyes of a Stranger" Award
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DaintyDarling
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
3/29/20 |
Seen on 3/7/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted Dainty we set up a time and I arrived on time to her location. Received instructions and I found myself knocking on her door within minutes of my arrival. Once invited in, we chatted and before I knew it, time had zoomed by and I was on my way out the door LOL. Nice and all around cool person. Very vocal, small/petite and tight. Take care of yourself and stay nice. The Savior Faire "Once she moved her hand I unloaded like a cannon" Award goes to Dainty............................
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Madison Taylor
|
|
Illini88 |
DTC |
Yes |
60
|
3/29/20 |
Review by
Illini88
(40 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/29/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Miss Taylor was very accommodating after a little trouble getting screened. Her in-call is very easy to find and cozy. She is a pleaser and I felt she was genuinely a really nice lady to boot. She is not a clock watcher and her eyes are stunning! Madison treated me very well and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you for showing a rookie a great time.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maverixxx
|
|
WaterValleyFOCO71 |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
3/28/20 |
Seen on 3/21/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What can I say which hasn’t already been said, Maverix Is wonderful, easy to get a hold of, straight foward on setting an appointment, was greeted at the door with such a warm response. All the glowing reviews don’t do her justice go see her for yourself ????. Amazing body, but her personality is even better so easy to get along with and the lovely conversation to be had with her rivals the experience. All the talk about the Greek experience do yourself a favor and do it, you will not be disappointed. Can’t wait until the next time I get to see her again!!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Petitedoll
|
|
powercage |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
3/28/20 |
Seen on 3/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Right from the start Katy was warm, very easy to talk to, very friendly and definitely knows how to make you comfortable. I'd highly advise seeing her as its likely a once in a lifetime experience
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie-5608
|
|
themagician86 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
15
|
3/28/20 |
Seen on 3/14/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kassie is one of my favorite people in general. She and I share a bond that is fairly rare, but also quite inspiring. Honestly just talking to Kassie lightens up my day. She knows how to make you feel just at home. She is obviously extremely good at what she does and genuinely enjoys your company. She is definitely one of my favorites and I will be returning often.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lucylucyloveland
|
|
themagician86 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
52
|
3/28/20 |
Seen on 3/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What can I say aobut Lucy that hasn't already been said She is obviously gorgeous, but I actually think I found her personality to be the best. Guys she is definitely not a bullshitter. She is very up front, open, and honest about everything. Communication is easy and she definitely will make sure you are well mannered, again no BS. Obviously the experience was amazing and I can't wait to see her again.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jerseydiamond
|
|
themagician86 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
25
|
3/27/20 |
Seen on 3/14/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This review has been a long time coming. I have seen Jersey Diamond several times over the last year. She is an absolute sweetheart and a wonderful person. She is usually pretty flexible if you can give her at least an hour. She is always dressed nicely and freshly showered. Honestly my favorite thing about her is that she is just super chill and kind of goes with the flow. Won't find much better than this one gents.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Danielle Rae
|
|
Aqua |
DTC |
Yes |
107
|
3/27/20 |
Review by
Aqua
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/7/20
Time: 15 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! Greek lovers she is for YOU! short with her and the experience was really good! I will be longer with her in the future.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonXOXO
|
|
Hank H |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
3/27/20 |
Review by
Hank H
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/11/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Madison is the definition of first class. Her in-call is convenient to get to and she provides good directions on where to park and how to get to the elevator. Madison has a specific routine and is very organized and clean. Follow her lead and take a shower together. She undressed me first and the told me to take off her bra and underwear. After the shower we went to the bed where all the fun began. Time with her flew by and I wished I had 90 mins because even our conversation was interesting. She’s not a clock watcher at all. She’s a very sweet and professional woman. Highly recommend a first class trip with Madison. YMMV: DFK, BBBJ, DT, MISH, DATY, K9.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Latina-8524
|
|
Silverman-4467 |
Longmont |
Yes |
8
|
3/27/20 |
Seen on 3/18/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I scheduled a second with this fine provider. We had a fun filled play time together.. MSOG was provided with enthuiasm.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessikray
|
|
Dinger |
Denver |
Yes |
95
|
3/26/20 |
Review by
Dinger
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/13/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: We’ve been trying to connect for awhile. Throughout that time she has always been super great at communicating if she is free or not. Finally got to connect on a Friday afternoon and the wait was worth it for sure. Incredible experience with an amazing lady. Felt comfortable from the start and one of the best first appointments I’ve ever had with a provider. I hope to have the privilege to see her again and would for sure recommend.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
Bigwhiskey69 |
DTC |
Yes |
158
|
3/26/20 |
Seen on 2/26/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I texted Montana around 9 am for a massage later that afternoon. Her response was quick and friendly. I don't have references but it was easy to verify. Met her athigh-end which was quiet, comfortable and very well. She met me at the door with a bright smile and looked gorgeous. I had a very relaxing massage and the conversation was perfect, non-overbearing and not overdone. I was so relaxed I would catch myself nodding off. She was a wonderful girl and I will definitely meet up with her again. I highly recommend a visit with Montana!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
Tedstriker747 |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
3/26/20 |
Seen on 3/16/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Emily is great! She communicates clearly and promptly, is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful women on this forum, and made me feel very welcome. It was a much needed, very relaxing experience! Highly recommend!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
fredsp411 |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
3/26/20 |
Seen on 3/20/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Have seen her several times and always enjoy the experience. She is
one of the finest.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
MiamiMan75 |
Denver |
Yes |
207
|
3/25/20 |
Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Meeting Leyla was something out of a dream!
We initially talked via text to establish our meeting, but nothing could prepare me for her arrival.
A beautiful and vibrant woman walked through my door and greeted me with a friendly hug! Leyla was absolutely as stunning as her pictures!
We sat down on my couch and got to know each other for a little bit as our hands began to explore our bodies. Next thing I knew, we were in the bedroom and the clothes couldn't fly off fast enough.
Once on the bed, Leyla took control and started with a world-shaking bbbj before covering me up and then showing off her riding skills. Her sensuality in bed was something I have trouble putting into words. I felt like a king being treated to an unforgettable experience, I felt like Leyla wanted nothing more than my satisfaction and there was nothing sexier than that. After trying a few positions, she laid my flat on my back and finished me off with a cim and I felt like I lifted off in bliss.
Run, don't walk, to see Leyla! She's an incredible person who will make you feel like you never have before.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Justine Glow
|
|
Dmax05 |
DTC |
Yes |
11
|
3/25/20 |
Review by
Dmax05
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/20/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Texted Justine to set a time to meet. After we agreed on a time I let her know I was on my way. I met her at a very nice upscale place. Texted to let her know I was there and she replied with the info. A knock, the door opens and I was at a loss for words. Justine is absolutely gorgeous! She’s like a woman you would see in a Victoria’s Secret magazine, small and petite. Beautiful MM’s. Pictures do not do her an ounce of justice. She gave me a hug and we walked to the back to get comfortable. A little chit chat and we both relaxed. Started with a CBJ for about 5 mins. The moved to CG and then K9 where we ended. She is very clean and hygiene was great. Justine is a true sweetheart. I hope to see her much more in the future.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessie Denver
|
|
geecue2 |
Denver |
Yes |
74
|
3/25/20 |
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the oppurtunity to see the very sexy Jessie again, still the same sexy easy going young lady. The consential adult activities were enjoyed by both parties. Some reason always have a second cup of coffee with Jessie. Will see her again definitely.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
Parker in Parker |
DTC |
Yes |
129
|
3/25/20 |
Seen on 3/18/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Lexy a couople times. She always makes me feel like the most important person in the world. Conversation is very easy and pleasant. Lexy has an increbile body and personality. You can't go wrong spending time with her.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elara
|
|
Parker in Parker |
DTC |
Yes |
67
|
3/25/20 |
Seen on 3/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Elara was a pleasure to spend time with. She made me feel at home and comfortable. She loves making you feel like the most impostant person alive. And that is incredible. I highly recommend. :-)
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
joedoe6850 |
DTC |
Yes |
106
|
3/24/20 |
Seen on 3/19/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Started with a message through TOB. Followed up with a text and got a response a short time later. Very friendly chat back and forth during the set up process. We met later that evening and had a REALLY nice time. Megan is very confident and upbeat. We talked, joked, laughed and....yea. Good time. Thanks Megan
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nicoleta
|
|
B0bdenver |
DTC |
Yes |
63
|
3/24/20 |
Seen on 3/20/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nicoleta is a dream. Super easy to communicate with try to book with her as soon as I saw she was coming back to Denver. Screening was very easy after that we kept in touch until she got into town. To meet up we use the standard to text protocol I text her that I had arrived she texted me back let me know where to go.
As soon as she opened the door I knew I was in for a treat. When I said Nicoleta it was a dream she's not just my dream she's every Man's dream and probably a ton of women's dreams as well. She was dressed in a very attractive little dress what would look good in the winter coat with just those amazing eyes showing. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and my heart started racing.
I was super nervous in front of such a beautiful creature but she put me right at ease with such a sweet smile and delightful conversation.
After cleaning up in a little bit we both got more comfortable and enjoyed each other's time I wish I could have stayed all day. She is an amazing woman treat her right I feel lucky to spend as much time as you can with her.
I can't wait to see her again I know I will try to get on her calendar every time she comes into town.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Just Jos
|
|
Dmax05 |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
3/24/20 |
Review by
Dmax05
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazingly gorgeous and sweet. Pics are accurate and attitude was great. Very accommodating, can’t wait to see her again!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
R2 |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
3/23/20 |
Review by
R2
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/12/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I spent an evening with Crystal again, about a week or so ago. If you have read her reviews and her web site they are absolutely dead on. This is a very sweet, attractive, intelligent and mesmerizing soul. Her in-call is magical, UTR and very discreet.
We shared a bottle of red and caught up on some mutual personal interests. Very nearly spent the entire time in conversation but eventually I succumbed to her sensual charms and we enjoyed one another intimately for the balance of the visit. Crystal is a true empath and seemed to know instinctively exactly what I was needing without direction. She is nurturing, passionate and truly cares about her admirers.
There is something very special about this girl that continues to fascinate me. If you are attracted to tall, slim, sensual ladies you will not be disappointed. She is low volume but I highly recommend an afternoon or evening with Crystal if you are fortunate enough to be included in her circle. She is as good as it gets.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Katie Fairy
|
|
wglide2003 |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
3/23/20 |
Seen on 3/9/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Found Katie on P411, She looked like a new provider, she is not new to the hobby. She is coming out of retirement after a few years off.
Communicated through P411 and introduced ourselves. She communicates through email and P411 at this time. A date was set for a morning appointment, she does have a day job but is willing to schedule around it.
I arrived a few minutes early and let her know I was there.She communicated she was ready (early) and come on in. Her incall is incredibly clean and organized.
I was greeted by a lovely lady in a dress and high heels. We shared a bottle of wine and got acquainted. She is as witty and intelligent as she us attractive. She then invited me to the bedroom, following her up I had a strong suspicion she had a world class posterior, which later proved to be a super fact.
Upon arriving at the bedroom we began kissing as we were long lost lovers. I began undressing her to find a dream come true.
She is petite, 5' 1, but very vivacious and built extremely well, very sensuous. Her set of legs and flat tummy will drive you wild, she has the body of a dancer with perky natural D's. We lay on the bed still madly kissing as a slid down her glorious body kissing my way down. Asked if she wanted an Australian Kiss and I said it was a French Kiss only Down under. She replied Yes and yes again.
It quickly turned to 69 and we both were in heaven. She very energetic and makes certain you are enjoying your self.
On came the hat and we enjoyed multiple positions and she pulled it off and give me a fantastic oral finish.
In conclusion:
Her skills are out of this world and her attitude is bringing you into the most sensual place imaginable
Again she is the total all natural package.
Yes I am going to repeat.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SarahLove
|
|
ishmael2 |
Westminster |
Yes |
68
|
3/23/20 |
Review by
ishmael2
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sarah retuned to Colorado after her winter hiatus and I jumped at the chance to see her. She is more fit and toned than ever and as uninhibited and sexy as ever. We enjoyed the GFE in a variety of positions then spent some more time talking . I have seen her many times since my review 5/19 and thought it was time for another appreciative review. Boy, she is fun!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HollyLavender
|
|
Potatoes |
Westminster |
Yes |
2
|
3/23/20 |
Review by
Potatoes
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great time! I was pretty nervous/tense but she's very welcoming. Saw me on short notice and time flew by. Really enjoyed myself highly recommend would gladly see her again. He French lessons were legit.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emilie Anderson
|
|
Pete |
Westminster |
Yes |
25
|
3/23/20 |
Review by
Pete
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/16/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Emilie is a beautiful woman and I had a great time with her. Met her at her very upscale hotel and started off with a drink at the bar. She looked stunning in a beautiful blue dress but I couldn’t wait to see what was underneath. We went up to her room and soon the sparks flew. DATY and UTF had me on the edge. She covered me up and brought out her toy. She played with herself while I slowly thrusted inside her. She had her legs in the air and her vocalizations made me finish hard. Thanks Emilie for a fabulous time. Highly recommend.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sofia of Colorado
|
|
BigBaldBlk |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
3/23/20 |
Seen on 3/18/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Sofia several times and will continue to see her several times more. She's still stunning as ever, great body and an awesome FBSM. She screens very well, so if you get pass this, you'll have a great time.
She has a nice incall with soft music playing. Her massage is as deep as you want and she really knows how to work out all of the kinks. After the flip you will leave extremely happy.
I've said it several times, we are blessed with several gems in our State, and a few shine brighter than others. Sofia is definitely one and one not to miss!
Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jennie love
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
3/22/20 |
Seen on 3/12/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jenny contacted me to let me know that she would be arriving in Denver the next day. We set up for the early morning the next day. I was given the hotel/room once I got there and invited up. We both chuckled because it had been a while since seeing one another so we decided to talk it up. After talking it up we decided to explore other avenues that were on the table. Jenny is not GFE by any means what so ever. She is a laid back woman as long as you are a gentleman. She is a funny woman if she feels comfortable around you. The Savior Faire "Baby Wipes Queen" Award goes to Jenny Love.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: East Indian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bellacox082
|
|
small_fish-1344 |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
3/22/20 |
Seen on 3/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After screening, I with Bella at a nice hotel. Traffic was a mess and parking was a comedy of errors so I was really late, but she was very understanding.
Once I finally arrived the traffic and parking faded to a minor annoyance. Bella is extremely fit and attractive, much better than her pictures. I won't go into details but she was very open-minded and inspired me to things I haven't managed in a long time.
Highly recommended.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DianaOdessa
|
|
stephen1 |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
3/21/20 |
Review by
stephen1
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/17/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Met Diana at her upscale incall. She was beautiful and had nice curves. A GFE experience and eager to please. Had a great time with her. We chatted in between and the language barrier was actually pretty fun.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38B-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bellacox082
|
|
THEFISH1981 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
24
|
3/21/20 |
Seen on 3/17/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing this wonderful woman again. Just as last time I was not disappointed. Still can’t get I’ve her beauty both in and out. Great conversation and so much fun. If you get the chance to see this woman do yourself a favor and do it.
Don’t want to get into details as YMMV but multiple positions, daty,BJ,Greek, CG,RCG and just about any other acronym you can think of. Truly one of the most pleasurable experiences.
Thank you again Bella, for the wonderful times and I cannot wait to see you again.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Magic Hands
|
|
OldSailor314 |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
3/21/20 |
Seen on 3/16/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've had her on my radar for several months at the alternate sight listed. Finally managed to free up my time. Glad I did. Met her in her clean private incall, with the massage table setup. Hopped on, and she went to work with a nice Swedish style massage with unscented oil I really enjoyed. After while, she started with a few tickles to get me going, and then a wonderful flip with many techniques, instead of just the jackhammer. Great.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sassy2184
|
|
Foghorn1960 |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
3/21/20 |
Seen on 3/9/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great gal! Clean incall location. Pictures are her. All wonderful. DFK, UTF, CFS.
Highly recommend!! Can’t wait to see her again!!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
Pete |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
3/21/20 |
Review by
Pete
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Liliane was such a pleasure to be with. When I arrived at her private incall she had refreshments available. She also had a nice selection of music playing and the whole atmosphere was comfortable. When we retired to her bedroom she started off with a nice massage reveling her beautiful body underneath her sexy attire. Things progressed from there and I left fully satisfied. I had such a nice time with Liliane and would highly recommend seeing her.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessikray
|
|
Pete |
Denver |
Yes |
95
|
3/20/20 |
Review by
Pete
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jessi is my ATF. She is always a joy to be with. She has a nice private incall that is easy to find. She is such a beautiful woman so much better than her pictures. She is the definition of GFE. Loves to kiss and gives a fabulous BBBJ. DATY is fresh and clean and I could spend hours between her legs. I highly recommend Jess.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Megan-5196
|
|
bcburks |
Westminster |
Yes |
53
|
3/20/20 |
Review by
bcburks
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Megan was top notch. The setup was easy via text and the short conversation over text was entertaining.
Once at her location, She greeted me with a warm smile and a hug. Her incall was extremely nice, clean and easy to find. My back was super sore from a days work, so she gave me a nice massage. Once I let her know that the message was starting to rev my engine, she promptly flipped me over and got right to a bbbj. Her skills were on point! I had to think of baseball and grandma’s to avoid leaving too soon. When she saw how big I was getting, she quickly grab protection. With her southern accent you might think she’s a rodeo queen and you would be correct. Flipped over for some mish. Megan is like a water park... audible moans, accompanied by warm waves that enhanced the experience even more. With all that stimulation, I finished posthaste.
She helped me clean up and we chatted for a bid. Nice conversation. I got excited again looking at her and asked for msog using my hand. She happily obliged.
Great time! Treat Megan with respect! She deserves every ounce.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
Bora Bora |
Denver |
Yes |
121
|
3/20/20 |
Seen on 3/7/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great rendezvous with Cali Rose. She is a beautiful and sexy woman. It was easy to connect with her, very good communication and we had a wonderful time together. Her upscale incall was very comfortable and safe. We had a nice conversation before and after playing. Of course the Coronavirus topic was present! it's affecting everybody's daily lives. She has a beautiful personality and kind demeanor. Everything was perfect and I very much enjoyed our time together. Amazing GFE time!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
fionabellafiona
|
|
JamJim |
Boulder |
Yes |
7
|
3/20/20 |
Review by
JamJim
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fiona is amazing! Scheduling was easy and simple. I met her at her in-call in Boulder. Fiona's photos are on point, she is so beautiful and has a great personality! As a previous reviewer also stated, she is prettier in person. After quick introductions we had our GFE. Fiona loves what she does and does it well. I only wish that I had longer. She is very easy to talk to and can carry a good conversation, I never felt rushed at all. Treat her good gentlemen. I can't wait for her to return!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 29B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AveryTheDream
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
3/20/20 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Avery was a Dream in every sense of the word! She is a stunningly beautiful lady and was totally into having a fun time. One of the best GFE experiences I can remember having. She is the perfect playmate as another reviewer pointed out. Her blue eyes are very seductive and her soft moans and whispers will totally mesmerize you. All activities (kissing, touching, multiple positions, BBBJ) were provided with much enthusiasm! She is definitely in my top ATF category and I can hardly wait to see her again. Thank You Baby :)
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
fionabellafiona
|
|
Karl from Prague |
Boulder |
Yes |
7
|
3/19/20 |
Seen on 3/14/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A little more than a year ago, I saw Fiona's profile on one of her earlier visits to Colorado. Sadly, I was unable to arrange something because of my wild schedule and the fact that I live way up in the mountains. Well, I managed to pull it off today and OMG was it worth it. Fiona is exactly the kind of woman I dreamed about when I was a young, young man (and isn't that why many of us are in the hobby?).
Set-up was easy after I shared my TOB references with her. She has a nice and clean incall location in a nice neighborhood in Boulder. She is most certainly the woman in her pictures and - at the risk of using an over-used phrase - she is even more beautiful in person. She is a quiet and gentle soul who paid great attention to what I wanted during our visit. I will not go into great detail about that, but to say that she is a total GFE.
She is beautiful, articulate, a great conversationalist and just such a freakin' sweetheart. I can hardly wait until she comes back.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 29B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|