|
Lizzy Pink
|
|
Steve Rogers |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
2/2/20 |
Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was thrilled to see that Miss Pink had listed and my fingers couldn't text fast enough. As others have stated, she lists when she has free time too. Quick replies and verification through TOB references that she checked previous from me contacting her. Private incall with a very friendly kitty! When Lizzy came down to bring me in, I was ecstatic to see before me a pink haired, glasses wearing cutie with jeans that complimented her figure. Others might have marked her as curvy(and she is) but I think TOB needs another option offered Athletic/Curvy! Moderators......let's work on this! This lady has an AMAZING figure. Her pictures don't even come close! But I digress, on to the review. We shared pleasantries and then got comfortable. Miss Pink was kind enough to let me take those form fitting jeans off her beautiful body. I needed to try my oral skills on her,(she is very sensitive). She had amazing tf skills, best cbj ever! Felt like nothing was there. Mpcfs with msog; mish, doggie, standing doggie, cg, rcg. If you want to get on her good side, talk about her love for books :) You can thank me later. Lizzy needed to head out for a celebration lunch and I needed to take advantage of the beautiful day by firing up the bike. Miss Pink, please don't change a thing about you. You're sexy beautiful with those gorgeous blue eyes behind the cutesy glass! Kisses!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-29-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natural Natalie
|
|
tomextra |
Westminster |
Yes |
77
|
2/2/20 |
Review by
tomextra
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/29/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Natalie several times over the last year. I have never submitted a review for perhaps selfish reasons, She has other interests and thus not always available and therefore when I do see her it is a real treat. When she posted yesterday I immediately responded and request.
She responded in a reasonable amount of time and we confirmed
a time for following day. Sent txt to confirm in morning and she responded
appropriately. She showed up on time and greeted me with a kiss.
As others have stated, she Likes to Kiss and she did not fail to respond again.
Fixed a couple of drinks and caught up since last visit, After a few minutes
we adjourned to play room and indulged in a very wonderful that
included my favorite things and I think some of hers. Time was up before
we knew it and we had go back to the real world. Treat her with Respect
and I am almost certain she will be cum addicting.......
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lolaababii
|
|
Denverguy1700 |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
2/2/20 |
Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Made plans with Lola early in the say and she was very accommodating. Showed up to her place and was greeted with a hug. Showed me to her room where I laid down for one of her amazing massages. Everything was amazing and she made me feel like I was on cloud 9. After the massage was asked to flip and this was even more amazing. I'll leave the details to myself but definitely make time to see her. She is wonderful. I'll be back for sure.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maddie Eve
|
|
ynglifter69 |
DTC |
Yes |
2
|
2/2/20 |
Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 45 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: First off let me thank my fellow members in the forum who brought her to my attention. Maddie was quick to return text(something of a rarity these days) and communication was productive. She had a rare incall and the verification process began. I finally just called her, talked for awhile and we were good to go. I made my way to her building and to her apartment/room. When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised to see the girl in the photos just in jeans and a tight top. Maddie wears glasses that give her that sexy librarian look.
We spent a couple of minutes chatting and the usual formalities. As she stripped down to her Victoria Secrets I had to feel that body. Perfect large b or small c breasts, small grabbable butt, and great lips that match her pictures perfectly. No old pictures here. A good deal of lfk and dfk started things off followed by daty. I skipped cbj/bbbj all together as I felt how wet she was. Her covers were very tight on me and almost didn’t fit. Bring your own if you are above average. Two rounds were over in maybe 35 minutes.
I can’t speak for a few things. She is most likely cbj vs bbbj, however she like fingers. Maddie will be a ymmv provider for sure. The usual no list will apply. She does like sex and safety as do I. Her personality is pretty nice and laid back until she is naked. Maddie may be the next rising star on here. If nothing else she is certainly worth your time.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
kissinganna90
|
|
Soeasy |
DTC |
Yes |
42
|
2/2/20 |
Review by
Soeasy
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Haven't written one in a while but this one bears mention.
The reviews had me curious and text exchange was good. I knew that this would be a good fantasy.
Contact was simple by text and PM's and after easy verification I made it to her incall..Cute, funny and personable, this provider is ATF material. No question. I'd repeat without a second thought.
Her body is tight, her personality is open and down-to-earth, she is into the connection. deep and interesting. Overall, was GFE+ and like a platonic friendship experience as well wrapped in a tight soft and sensitive body, and she knows how to kiss DATY was lovely, lengthy, clean, and responsive. She seemed to enjoy it. Love providers who announce each one...
Non-rushed but we made conversation and I just wanted to get busy. Talking as we went, like it was an everyday occurrence, we got comfortable instantly.
After some text exchanges, we met up at her incall. She took her time and was conversational and friendly. From, conversation to LFK/DFK while petting, all activities were performed with enthusiasm and extremely well.
Tight body, personality and attitude. Sexy and wet, responsive and vocal, and enjoyed DATY as much as I did…multiples, according to her. An amazing bbbj and then cfs, we switched positions a few times and I actually missed a position I forgot I was waiting for.
I'll ask next time ;)
I'm amazed I lasted as long as I did. I think I had multiples during the mpcfs…which is rare but the right companion is what makes the difference.
After we talked, straightened up, and parted pleasantly, I could not help but stop thinking about how extraordinarily good it felt as an interaction. Nothing negative about it. I still had a trace of her moisturizer on my face and chest after showering and the scent on me had me semi-erect and distracted for the rest of the day. Not a clock watcher, no drama, and easy to talk to. It was everything that gives me pleasure from a fantasy encounter.
Definitely plan to repeat the fantasy. Be respectful and a gentleman please. She made me instantly comfortable and then blew my mind. Great person too.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannah-6314
|
|
SirSoy |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
2/2/20 |
Review by
SirSoy
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ok I saw Savannah as part of a duo experience with another provider... Go read the review I wrote for Emily Brook if you want to know about her.
This is about Savannah, let me preface this by the standar entry YMMV.
Visuals... are her pictures accurate yes... and no... yes because its her... and NO because they do her zero justice... She's stunning... from here eyes all the way down.
Ok so I need to mention Emily here because she made me laugh and feel at ease, thats rare cause I don't click with everyone... But I also clicked with Savannah too! I mean honestly one was amazing but two women beyond beautiful and who made me feel like the missing wheel that was amazing.
I won't get into what activities were performed honestly everything you think in a Duo.
But I will say this Savannah is on my ATF list and I will be seeing her agian if she's available and willing to see me too.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eryn
|
|
zaskar |
Westminster |
Yes |
15
|
2/1/20 |
Review by
zaskar
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an excellent time with eryn. She is very hot with a great body. Great bbbj and fs was awesome. Conversation was good before and after. Will definitely repeat.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lucylucyloveland
|
|
Wyomarine |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
52
|
2/1/20 |
Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Lucy for the first time and it was absolutely incredible! She is beautiful/stunning and certainly makes you feel like you are the best she has ever had, I'm sure I am not, but it felt like it. All the acronyms apply and covered. Treat her like a queen, and you will be her king.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Stevie Raye
|
|
Gange29 |
DTC |
Yes |
150
|
2/1/20 |
Review by
Gange29
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 45 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What an incredible find. Had an amazing time with her. Very enjoyable to experience in all manners. Great conversation as well as much more. Definitely recommend!
Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SweetSexy_Paris
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
2/1/20 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a wonderful GFE session with Paris. She is a very beautiful Thai Asian woman with a sweet personality. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and not rushed. We had a few extra minutes after we played and she gave me a nice back rub before helping me back into my clothes. A very relaxing and wonderful time overall and she even thanked me for coming to see her :) Thank you my Sweet Sexy lady, I will look forward to some future visits!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikole West
|
|
Horney |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
2/1/20 |
Review by
Horney
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/26/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I been trying to connect with Nikole for last several months she was always busy,now I know why ;)
She is beautiful young lady in any way
Experience was amazing, need to go see her again!!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannah-6314
|
|
The stars are left |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
2/1/20 |
Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Talk about lucky! I finally got to see savannah after a failed attempt on her last visit. Lots of laughs and she has amazing eyes wish she would visit all the time. Hopefully I will be able to see her again
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Diamond Black
|
|
Nocohobbiest |
Longmont |
Yes |
47
|
2/1/20 |
Seen on 1/20/20
Time: 30 min
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Diamond a few times and I swear each time is better then the last. She is so much fun to be with.
Diamond is always in a great mood and looks so beautiful.
She is definitely enjoys what she does and it shows. Treat her right and she will rock your world. If you have the chat to see her, take it. You will be glad you did.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
kissinganna90
|
|
Denverguy1700 |
DTC |
Yes |
42
|
2/1/20 |
Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was finally able to work something to see Anna. She is amazing and welcomed me with open arms. I got to her room and we chatted for a bit before we got comfy on the bed. True gfe which is always amazing. Great with everything she does. Not much more that I can say that hasn't already been said. Definitely take some time to get to know her. I know I'll be back again.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonXOXO
|
|
jagr68 |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
2/1/20 |
Review by
jagr68
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Every new young Asian woman I meet on TOB is somehow just a little bit better than the last. Madison is my latest ATF even though I almost drowned in her big brown eyes. The "details" from other reviews are spot on: pre-game shower together (check), multiple mirrors for your viewing pleasure (check), an unbelievable BBBJ that will definitely curl your toes (double check). All of her photos are real, recent & accurate. Good conversation and cuddling afterwards. I will definitely repeat next chance I get. Thanks again Madison for a fabulous time.
As always, YMMV: GFE/LFK/BBBJ/DATY/69/CG/MISH/K9
Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lebanesequeen
|
|
Stepper |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
2/1/20 |
Review by
Stepper
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Lebanon this afternoon and wanted to add to the many positive things said about her. She is lovely, body is much hotter than pictures and she loves to have fun. Down to earth and sexy to the bone. Full GFE and will take instruction with a smile. Looking forward to the next time. Yes, already thinking about the next time.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Megan-5196
|
|
ColoCntry |
Denver |
Yes |
53
|
2/1/20 |
Seen on 1/23/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw her add a long time ago , and missed out due to timing. Finally saw it come back, so I texted and she was able to get me in right away. Great time, nice in call. All were very good, will go back for sure.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Genie.Luxe
|
|
ColoCntry |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
2/1/20 |
Seen on 1/14/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw her post but then thought I missed her. When it showed back up I jumped on it. Easy set up, a few texts and I was heading to a nice DTC incall. I ended up running late she was very accommodating. I can say her pictures do not do her Justine at all. She is incredible and what an amazing body. I should have stayed longer. Talked a little then went for CBJ, very talented. after that went in to multiple positions CG, and others and finished with K9. with that view that was all it took. Cant wait till she comes back
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
123gladimhere |
DTC |
Yes |
90
|
2/1/20 |
Seen on 1/23/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Not even sure where to start with this lady I am still mesmerized by everything.
She is such a beautiful and totally cool young lady with a hella body and top notch skills that I totally enjoyed!
Her vibe is straight up and she def dont play when it comes to being clean and yes this also means once again we are all men we know how important hygiene is!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alia Abaza
|
|
123gladimhere |
DTC |
Yes |
103
|
2/1/20 |
Seen on 1/17/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Alia is a fantasy come true cause we all search thru all these post looking the perfect one. Let me tell you she is THE One! She is STUNNING?, sensual, passionate and straight up naughty sexy all in one. So many amazing qualities and def skills to match.
Yo if you appreciate this life style with amazing women like Alia and your going to schedule with her make sure your hygiene is def in check boys!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SweetSexy_Paris
|
|
fredsp411 |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
1/31/20 |
Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Paris is in town visiting until next Monday. She is a very beautiful and very shapely woman. She is affectionate and being with her for an hour is pure heaven. Will repeat as often as I can.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
Steve Rogers |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
1/31/20 |
Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: OMG! Boy, did I just have an amazing day, thanks to the gorgeous Miss Liliane!
First contact was through messaging on TOB, once we both got a feel for each other; I texted her. Prompt replies, kind and polite communication. Set a time and it was game on! She even asked me as she was getting ready what music I liked and wardrobe requests; my first lady to do this for me. Talk about building the excitement! I think I drove way over the speed limit getting to her incall. Private incall with a spot just for me ;). Liliane opened the door and I was so pleased with my decision. She had on a classy hosiery outfit on(Think Betty Page!) I was immediately ready. This hard body lady greeted me with a hug and a kiss. Liliane was kind enough to offer a shower for me since I was a little behind on my schedule. She had all the necessary items for me to get washed up and ready. After my shower, she started with some lk and then lfk with mutual touching. We got down quickly with daty to start for her resulting an o. She laid me back and proceeded to show me her skills too with a bbbj. Both of us were craving more so on to more activities! Mish, doggie, cg, rcg for the win. We talked through out our time together; health, fitness, family life, other interests. There was one solemn point where she was very open to share a hard memory of a(not gentleman) who treated her like property. We both insisted that we don't hurt others EVER! So non rushed. I was the one that was paying attention to the time. I needed to leave, but Liliane seemed slightly sad that our time was ending. She even cleaned and massaged me while we both needed a recovery period. Once more, Liliane offered a shower to clean up before leaving. The icing on the cake was that she had multiple options for refreshment as I was leaving. I was treated like a King for my entire time I was there. We said our goodbyes and I rushed out of there feeling like I had just met a greek goddess who was my muse for the morning. So long for now Liliane, you know how to treat a man right!
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
Apso25 |
Denver |
Yes |
113
|
1/31/20 |
Review by
Apso25
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I’ve seen many providers. This one is by far the best. Very helpful. Should Have An hour instead of HH.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
Maximus |
DTC |
Yes |
145
|
1/31/20 |
Review by
Maximus
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/26/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Not much I can add to the litany of great reviews for this lovely, accommodating, gfe provider, but I had a fabulous time, highly recommend and will repeat. Thanks Catalina.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lebanesequeen
|
|
Steve Rogers |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
1/31/20 |
Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lucky me! I get to review this Middle Eastern Queen. Saw that Lebanon was back in town and decided to contact her. She was quick to reply and verified me quickly.(Fellas if you want to see her, your going to have to send pictures, no pictures, no seeing her.) Once verified, got her location and was there lickety split. Lebanon answered the door in some cute boy shorts and athletic top. My kind of lady! We introduced ourselves and immediately began getting to know each other. I started massaging her feet and she seemed to really enjoy that. She was polite and let me know that she was somewhat submissive(score!). I told her not to worry and that I would take care of her. lk, then lfk, with me meeting her needs. Headed to a warmer climate with daty for her; multiple o's. She returned the favor with bbbj for me and then 69. We both were eager for more; cfs with msog, doggie, mish, another fun one with her petite frame(I'll let you use your imagination.) We laughed together, took water breaks, a smoke break for her and more fun! Lebanon was kind enough to let me know when our time together was ending and even helped me get one last round in. So if a lady tells you to call her more than once after your time together, does that mean she enjoyed your time together as much as you did?! I can only hope. I bid you fair well for now Queen Lebanon, you were fun!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
Thecoach |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
1/31/20 |
Review by
Thecoach
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What an amazing lady!! I have seen her several times and every time it gets better. Always on time, always looking amazing! Her place is clean and safe with good parking and she communicates directions well. Treat her with respect and she will treat you even better. I will definitely see her again.
Thank you Carmel cutie your amazing!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Red2020
|
|
oldertruckguy-9225 |
Colorado Springs |
So-So |
1
|
1/30/20 |
Seen on 1/22/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I hesitate to write a negative review. I have waited several days to collect my thoughts. Set up was easy. A couple of texts and everything was set. Kinda went off the rails after that. We agreed she would text me when she was on her way. Thirty minutes before the start of the appointment I heard nothing. Fifteen minutes before I heard nothing. The agreed upon time for the appointment came and went; I heard nothing. I texted and ask if everything was OK and was she still coming. Fifteen minutes after the scheduled start time I texted her one last time; nothing. I gave up. Twent five minutes after the scheduled start time she finally texted me and said she had a problem, but was on her way could I please bear with her and keep the appointment. I try to be understanding. I know sh*t happens. In this case I really don't have a problem moving the start time. The young lady arrived a full forty minutes after our agreed starting time. I was not upset as I had agreed. Once she arrived she not once apologized for being so late nor did she ever thank me for being patient. Ok, no biggie, after all we both agreed to pushing back the starting time. However, it would have been nice. Whatever delayed her arriving on time also prevented her from paying attention to personal hygiene. She never turned off her phone. She quickly developed an impatient, 'lets get this done attitude', and, once we started, informed she probably could not stay the whole time as she had some where else to be. So many nebulous factors determine the enjoyment of a session. Sometime two people just don't click. Might have been some of that with this session. Combine that with the above factors and I was most disappointed in our time together.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kitty Mckenzie
|
|
Lands1014 |
Boulder |
Yes |
43
|
1/30/20 |
Seen on 1/26/20
Time: 45 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kitty lives up to her reviews. What an absolutely wonderful gal. She is gentle and kind and makes you feel so comfortable from the moment you meet her. Her massage was excellent... great touch with sensuality. Nice person with a great touch an a wonderful ending.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle303
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
1/30/20 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/26/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, Michelle is a beautiful lady with a perfect 10 killer bod. She's very soft spoken but that did not deter from her highly energetic performance which was totally GFE, lot's of kissing, cuddling and a full list of adult activities (acronym list). Her other reviews are spot on including the fact that her BBBJ is to die for. If you haven't seen her you are missing out on one of Denver's finest, she is a gem!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ila Paz
|
|
denverstud23 |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
1/30/20 |
Seen on 12/31/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Ila on new years eve after a quick and easy set up. I was curious about tantra and saw Ila's posts a couple times before finally meeting her, and I definitely regret not meeting her earlier! If you're thinking about trying tantra, look no further. Ila is not only a sexy teacher, she will sit with you and lead you through a couple tantric processes to give you a better idea of the practice and she's right, a little different but really awesome. Definitely recommend.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lira_Autumn
|
|
denverstud23 |
Denver |
Yes |
59
|
1/30/20 |
Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setup with Lira was really easy after a little ref check, nice little incall. Pics are accurate, Lira is actually way more sexy in person. Great massage with plenty of tease to build up, flip was unexpected in the best way possible! Definitely recommend seeing her and exploring her options.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nina Faulkner
|
|
cubed |
DTC |
Yes |
36
|
1/30/20 |
Review by
cubed
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/25/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I spent an hour and a half yesterday with a wonderful, sensual woman. Nina"s incall was immaculate, well appointed, and easy to find near the DTC. Nina is a mature woman, naturally endowed, as seen in her tasteful photos. Her skin glistens and is extraordinarily soft and smooth. We chatted and laughed for a while when we first met. Nina is not only intelligent, witty, and worldly, she is also passionate and packed with enthusiasm. A great kisser and fun to be with, Nina clearly enjoys both giving and receiving, focused on making my visit quite memorable. I highly recommend a visit with Nina.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
izzy8913
|
|
swoll5151 |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
1/30/20 |
Seen on 1/20/20
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Izzy’s pics are amazing but she is jaw dropping in person. Amazing ass on a spinner. Not gfe but I wasn’t looking for that in 15 min. She was pretty engaging in our short convo. Activities included cbj and fs (multiple positions), NO daty. Def need more time next time.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily brooks
|
|
Aos82 |
DTC |
Yes |
23
|
1/30/20 |
Review by
Aos82
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Emily was amazing. It was a standard 2 call + verification system. Then off to her upscale location in the DTC. When I arrived I was greated with a dolled up busty and curvy Emily in a sexy outfit. She made me feel comfortable right away with her conversation. Sometimes on a hh There is a rush but not with Emily. She got me in the mood and threw the cover on. She spent some quality time on a CBJ which was fun then moved on to multiple views. All of which was preformed with enthusiasm and was very responsive. ( I always play it safe so not exactly sure what all her menu has) She mentioned a few interesting things. She does doubles with Savannah which I am highly considering soon. Seems to me that every girl Savannah hangs with are some of the best Denver has to over. They all fit a similar type big boobs and a massive booty. Also, she mentioned Denver was going to become a regular stop for her so enjoy fellas. Especially if ur fan of big boobs and ass.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
Lund |
Boulder |
Yes |
156
|
1/30/20 |
Review by
Lund
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/25/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She already has 120 positive reviews which clearly explains how wonderful she is from scheduling to communication. Everything was discreet. Nice lady with positive attitude. Performance was as expected and per my likings. Would recommend.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
June-4841
|
|
elrack3 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
6
|
1/30/20 |
Review by
elrack3
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/25/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: June is real, authentic, and awesome.
I totally agree with Oldertruckguy's review, she is WAY better in person than her pics.
She has some seriously good oral skills both up top and down under.
I'm looking forward to seeing her smile, and hearing her laugh again.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Clarissa Clark
|
|
Denverguy1700 |
Denver |
Yes |
69
|
1/29/20 |
Seen on 1/25/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: There really isn't much more that I can say about Clarissa that hasn't already been said. She was very accommodating and a sweetheart. I'll be seeing her again soon.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
cefrey |
Denver |
Yes |
207
|
1/29/20 |
Review by
cefrey
(44 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: If you don’t read any more of this review, all you need to know is that she is the real deal! She has beauty, intelligence, and an insatiable appetite for pleasing and being pleased.
I came across Leyla on another site. Sent her a text message where she promptly replied. Via text messaging we got to know a bit about each other a bit more prior to our meeting. Not all allow nor do this, but I find that it only enhanced the visit. We arranged to meet up in the Lone Tree area. Needless to say, I was excited as well as nervous. We took a little bit of time before the fun to talk and get to know each other a bit more.
On to the fun! She knows what she likes and will let you know how you are doing. She knows what to do to a man and I never had to tell her a thing. After we hit all the positions, we took a break to get some water, where we engaged in more conversation. Talk time was over and we started the fun part again. Let me tell you, she needs NO translation for her French lessons, and there is NO way she ever quits until the lesson is 100% complete!
I will close this out by saying, she is the real deal, knows how to treat a man, and her beauty is amongst the best I have seen in my hobbying and personal life.
Enjoy, I have and will continue to do so!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannah-6314
|
|
nm5140 |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
1/29/20 |
Review by
nm5140
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Absolutely amazing! She’s drop-dead gorgeous, and she’s smart and funny too - the total package. Really hot time together, I’ll be anxiously awaiting her return.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Princesss
|
|
Hung_Lo85 |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
1/29/20 |
Seen on 1/25/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Pictures are accurate. She's slim with curves in the right places. Amazing ass and thighs that you want wrapped around your neck choking you til you turn people. Very pretty face. Definitely the type of girl that you could take out in front of everyone.
Set up was easy, screening was required but nothing that was troublesome. She's bubbly and very friendly, makes you feel like you're with an old friend. was amazing. As much as I would like to keep her to myself, I highly recommend her. Definitely will repeat next time I'm back in her area.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-N/A-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eryn
|
|
Outdoorsmen2018 |
Westminster |
Yes |
15
|
1/29/20 |
Seen on 1/22/20
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Eryn was amazing!
Contacted her using the TOB messenger and set up was super easy. Her incall was clean and safe . Eryn answered the door in a gorgeous piece of lingerie. And I have to say she is gorgeous. Her body is amazing and way better in person. We chatted for a handful of minutes and it seemed as if we were old friends. Once we started it was red hot. She has a great ass , and she know how to show it off to you. She was sensual and knows how to tease you. a amazing enthusiastic BBBJ, then we moved on to CFS and she mounted up in reverse cowgirl. And she know how to move. I could hardly resist. We finished in doggie and I still think about that great view. She was very vocal and you can tell she enjoys it as well.
I will be seeing Eryn again. She is a great girl and worth a visit
Age: 35 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
mia619filipinaSD
|
|
RandyJ |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
1/29/20 |
Review by
RandyJ
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mia is a great girl. Photos are accurate. She is a fun person who likes what she does. I had a lot of fun with her, and will definitely see her again.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raven Layne
|
|
johnnydog |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
1/28/20 |
Seen on 1/20/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been acquainted with Ms Layne for several years and its time for a reaffirmation. This young lady has a heart of gold and the skills of an Olympian.
Add to this her genuine passion for the moment and you have achieved perfection.
Raven's TCB skills are on point with timely responses to inquiries, she has the coziest incall around and is all about the shared experience at it's highest level. I can testify that if you are genuine, you will get genuine. If you're selfish and entitled, please look elsewhere. Raven is a pillar of our community, we are lucky she shares. Thank you Raven for lifetime memories.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Enchantressselena
|
|
yellowhammer-4018 |
Boulder |
Yes |
48
|
1/28/20 |
Seen on 1/21/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow!! I had a great time getting to know Selena better. We took some time to get to know each other and set some expectations for the session. Selena began with a good massage that turned into a body slide. The body slide was very erotic, slow an sexy. She is very beautiful with a great body and a very sexy smile. On the flip things got even better. I enjoyed watching her oil me up and then massage and slip and slide all over me with very inch of her beautiful body and sexy smile. The build up and finish was great, and that is an understatement. I was in heaven and very relaxed.
I would recommend Selena with 5 stars. It was a great unhurried hour that I plan on repeating. Thanks Selena for a great experience!!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samada Summers
|
|
Mr.pndr |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
1/28/20 |
Review by
Mr.pndr
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/17/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: From the moment I walked into the room, Demi was so nice and welcoming it had been a while since I last saw her but it was like catching up with an old friend (which she is) I took a quick shower and bang we were ready to go. We chatted a little and She gave me a great message even though she didn’t have the table. From there we move to the Daty which was great she sure seem to enjoy it and the bbbj was ohh like none other. We toss around a little on the bed and she got on me, and it was amazing how sexy she is and her tits oh wow feel great. My hr with her was amazing. She is a must see. Trust me she is one of a kind.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sarahknoxxx
|
|
Malz |
DTC |
Yes |
71
|
1/28/20 |
Review by
Malz
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/14/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Met Sarah early morning and she was kind enough to see me on short notice. She was fresh out the shower no makeup and just beautiful. I highly recommend!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Luck
|
|
DavCO |
Westminster |
Yes |
130
|
1/28/20 |
Review by
DavCO
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/21/20
Time: 15 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Natalie's communication leading up was absolutely top notch as was her screening process.
as others have noted she is very vocal which is awesome. I highly recommend visiting!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
Salvipachuco80 |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
1/28/20 |
Seen on 1/4/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a real sweet young woman. Has a wonderfully decorated place with pleasant music and lighting. She's very attractive and her pictures were representative of her. She allowed me to freshen up and get comfortable. She has good technique. Her hands were tired from a long day. I appreciated her skill though. When she found my spot she was able to work it out. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Hopefully next time I'll stay longer and she won't be as tired.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lebanesequeen
|
|
Moneymane |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
1/27/20 |
Seen on 12/30/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This girl is beautiful inside and out. 10/10 definitely will repeat as soon as I can. Such a sweet and sexy and passionate girl with a fun and laidback personality plus the most perfect pair of perky lil tits I’ve ever laid hands on. Can’t wait for next time
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
jaski111 |
Boulder |
Yes |
156
|
1/27/20 |
Review by
jaski111
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting Maggie at her private location. Set up was easy and safe. All the previous reviews were spot on, getting to know Maggie with a nice chat was great and I felt that it helped me connect to her better. Maggie is a "DIME" both physically and mentally and I truly enjoyed out private time together. I would absolutely see Maggie again! Thanks Maggie
Age: 32 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|