Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Nikibp93 | pasttime54 | Fort Collins | Yes | 80 | 1/15/20 | |
|
Review by
pasttime54
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/20 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Saw Niki this weekend for a FBSM appointment for the first time. Her pictures do not do her justice. She has got a killer body that you really do not see till the flip. She has a very perky personality and is just great fun to be around. Nikki offered some drinks and a shower was available at the end. Niki is great to talk to, has a great sense of humor and knows how to keep my attention. Awesome FBSM, will repeat. Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Natalie Luck | ColoCntry | Denver | Yes | 130 | 1/15/20 | |
|
Review by
ColoCntry
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/9/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Finally got a chance to meet up with Natalie, I have tried for months and schedules finally worked. Made me feel very relaxed, she is very laid back and good to talk with. Everything went very well and as other reviews stated the dirty talk is well worth it. Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sadie-Tennessee | mcmtl | DTC | Yes | 13 | 1/14/20 | |
|
Review by
mcmtl
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Lovely GFE time spent with this beautiful lady! If you like slender and petite builds, Sadie is the woman for you, and setup through text was easy. Excellent hygiene too, tasted very fresh! Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Reese Reynolds | CmdrData-1 | DTC | Yes | 142 | 1/14/20 | |
|
Review by
CmdrData-1
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/4/20 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I’ve seen Reese many times. We met shortly after she got started in the “sportin life”. She always greets you with her trademark men’s dress shirt that is open and revealing matching panties and bra. I always like to start off with a hug because I am only 5’7” (she is 5’10”) and my head gets to rest in a happy place. She’s tall, has a perfectly proportioned tanned and toned body, and she never ages. She looks the same as the day I met her, like an Immortal Goddess. As other reviewers have said, she is beautiful, intelligent, has an extensive menu, and is just an absolute pleasure to be with. Another trademark Reese feature is the assortment of sweets to select from on the way out (Reese’s Pieces). I don’t have much of a sweet tooth but I am a sucker for those Ghirardelli squares. After seeing Reese I always enjoy having coffee with a Ghirardelli square and just thinking about being with her. If you haven’t seen Reese you are missing out on a truly incredible experience. Get screened and make an appointment! Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Cass | papaelf2020 | Denver | Yes | 18 | 1/14/20 | |
|
Review by
papaelf2020
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Great experience. Felt comfortable with her the moment we met. Everything was better than I had hoped for and I look forward to her return to north Denver. Thanks for a great time!! Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| SexiKenni | Trucker | DTC | Yes | 25 | 1/14/20 | |
|
Review by
Trucker
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/20 Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Kenni exceeded all of my wildest expectations. I was referred to Kenny by my ATF provider and I sure am glad I listened. Her pics are accurate other than she looks better and younger in person!. Kenni has all the curves and she definitely knows how to move that incredibly thick and curvy body of hers. She is GFE all the way and the DATY was as good as it gets! All services provided were incredible but Kenni was really fun to hang out with as well. At the end of our time I just wanted to take her to the bar down the street and hang out with her more. I genuinely enjoyed my time with her and I look forward to visiting again in the future. Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-31-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Allison Amore-BANNED | Pilamco | Denver | Yes | 66 | 1/14/20 | |
|
Review by
Pilamco
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It was an awesome meeting and look forward to the next visit. Allison was a lot of fun and great made me feel relaxed. Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Dita | Stang03 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 11 | 1/14/20 | |
|
Review by
Stang03
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/20 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Called to set up appointment! After verification she texted me her address! When I arrived she gave me a hug the activities started! She started out with a very good bbbj and I finished with her on her top! She offered another round but I was kind of in a hurry so I politely declined! Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| TrystinTrimble | clausthaler | Denver | Yes | 58 | 1/14/20 | |
|
Review by
clausthaler
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/15/19 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I'm still getting physical responses just thinking about our encounter (one being accelerated heart rate, the other...). Had the rare option to invite her over to my place. She had had to postpone our planned time a little but made up for it with a bottle of excellent red wine - I hadn't expected that! We started with the wine and good conversation (very nice person) then moved upstairs (my wife like the wine, too, later...). Upstairs we put my tantra chair to good use. It was right up her alley as she's truly into it. She uses a pump which gets her clit and labia going. Lovely long teases, views and touch, we then moved to the bed for a spectacular finish - but that wasn't the end! She then got herself going, giving me a show and her herself an o. Afterwards we relaxed in the steam shower and I gave her ample time to shower (she sings well!) before parting ways. Great memories! Age: 37 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| XXX Kat | slick.ink.303 | Longmont | Yes | 67 | 1/14/20 | |
|
Review by
slick.ink.303
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/28/19 Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I am so glad I met Amsterdam. I was a little hesitant about the location but when she answered the door she was more beautiful then her pictures, completely personable and friendly. She led me to her room and she treated me like a king. In-between the passion was great conversation. I left completely satisfied and yearning for the next time. I can't recommend her enough. Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Raven Layne | Flanker-9057 | Denver | Yes | 31 | 1/14/20 | |
|
Review by
Flanker-9057
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow. I feel like I just had an angel sweep into my world and take my heart~ Raven is super sweet, beautiful and sensual. I think the previous reviews are spot-on. She is a wonderful, beautiful woman inside and out and we enjoyed everything in the most amazing way. Raven, you are an absolutely amazing, wonderful person. I am still catching my breath................... Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Asian Angela | SilverSurfer | Denver | Yes | 50 | 1/13/20 | |
|
Review by
SilverSurfer
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/19/19 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I met Angela at her DTC in-call on a cold morning. When she stepped out from behind the door I warmed right up. Super cute and tiny, those dark eyes are amazing. You've read all the other reviews, she's great and fun. Sassy sense of humor too. Thanks Angela! Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| missmya | Kenman24 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 1/13/20 | |
|
Review by
Kenman24
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/9/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had a pleasant encounter with Mya easily found parking around the corner. Setup was a breeze in which she was quick to respond as well. Her photos are accurate but she needs to be seen in 3D in person because her shapely body and curves are a sight to behold! And that booty tho! I had contacted her then went up to her incall location and after takin a quick shower she was freshened up and met me in the bedroom in bra and panties. Initially we had setup a hhr session but after the amazing cbj and me getting a pop we went ahead and did the hour and like that we started up again in which we ended up with her doing CG. Overall Mya was super chill and easy going and accommodating. Not a clock watcher at all. I would see her again and would recommend her for anyone looking for a nice straight forward setup and electrifying encounter with the one miss Mya! Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicoleta | jboose1022 | Denver | Yes | 63 | 1/13/20 | |
|
Review by
jboose1022
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/12/19 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a great experience with Nicoleta as soon as she opened the door. She sets the mood and immediately starts to connect. I was actually pleasantly surprised by how soft her lips were which 100% added to the GFE experience. In terms of the activities, we had a 2 round adventure. The first round consisted of linguistic pleasure to completion with mutual explosions. The second round consisted of various positions which allowed me to fully enjoy her assets. Nicoleta is one of the good ones for sure! Take care of her when she is back in town! Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sarahknoxxx | Leoaugust | DTC | Yes | 71 | 1/13/20 | |
|
Review by
Leoaugust
(81 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/9/20 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Sarah was quick to respond to my text, shared my TOB references and a few texts later set up our tryst at her upscale hotel. Great communication till I was knocking on her door. Sarah greeted me with a big hug, small kiss she is definitely the hot blonde in her pics and more! We got comfortable and she is very sweet and friendly, some mutal touching and a little lfk. Sarah was showing me her sweet tats and I couldn't help but stare at her newly acquired mm tits. They were literally perfect in both shape and size a big handful! Daty was fresh and clean and she guided me to her having multiple O's! She put me on my back and started with a nice slow juicy bbbj with lots of ball worship and great eye contact. She covered me up and slowly climbed onto me, she is super tight and took a bit to get her rhythm rockin! But once she got going it was quite the ride, onto doggie and she was face down ass up high and playing with her clit while I enjoyed both the view and her tight honey pot, another O and we both shuddered to our delight! We held each other and enjoyed the moment, no clock watching and we talked a lot more about several mutal interest. She is all you could want in a gfe and would highly recommend her! Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Maggie Maddix | LoversPoint | Boulder | Yes | 156 | 1/13/20 | |
|
Review by
LoversPoint
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/18/19 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: That whole week the communication was great. She was very welcoming and a pleasure to talk to and made me feel very welcome. The experience was never to be forgotten and I’m planning to see her again very soon. Thank you for an amazing evening. Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Janelle-8421 | Stang03 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 1/13/20 | |
|
Review by
Stang03
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/20 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Called to set up appointment and texted to confirm address! She met me outside and walked me to her room! When we got into the room she was very easy to talk to and I was surprised to see she is more pretty in person! She started out the activities with a very good cbj and I finished with her on top! After we had a little bit of small talk! I look forward to my next experience with her! Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lira_Autumn | amped | Denver | Yes | 59 | 1/13/20 | |
|
Review by
amped
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Lira is fit and pretty and provides a very therapeutic massage, with a unique and fun ending Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| winter kay | jseattle | DTC | Yes | 103 | 1/13/20 | |
|
Review by
jseattle
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Miss Winter Kay should be called Miss Phoenix because she so hot not cold at all . Her performance was uniquely remarkable ! She is even more beautiful in person! She has a fun and caring personality. She really gives you her all!! Thank You Miss Kay!! My favorite skittle was the green one!! Gentlemen experience a classy lady!! WOW! Until my next trip out!!???? Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lindsey Legend | Bravo1 | Westminster | Yes | 55 | 1/12/20 | |
|
Review by
Bravo1
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/9/20 Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: HOLY COW!!! This was my second time seeing Lindsey, makes me a little scared at how good it might be when there is the third. Pretty face, Southern accent and petite little body that is built for sin. Great sense of humor and I was relaxed with her immediately and had a very good meeting. I have seen other reviews where guys say they "left with a smile" and I always looked at that as just filler words for a review. I drove away with a big smile today! Thanks Lindsey Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bella Sinclair-0108 | DJfox | DTC | Yes | 34 | 1/12/20 | |
|
Review by
DJfox
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/5/20 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Went in with some trepidation as not too many reviews and is new on P411. Had a wonderful time with a young, vibrant babe who is chilled and makes you laugh. It didn't take long for her to start kissing me passionately. She had me hard even before we were both naked. After we shed out clothes she went down on her knees to give an excellent bbbj, bls and a genuine dt. Once on the bed I spread her legs and licked her. She was fresh and responsive. She loved the daty, warned me not to stop, and had a genuine O. She pulled me up and said wanted me in her badly. I asked for some more bbbj, after which she covered me, and climbed on top. Moved really well in cg and kept lowering her young perky boobs for me to suck on. Changed positions to enjoy her in mish. Will see her again. Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-28-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Enchantressselena | Juskiddng | Boulder | Yes | 48 | 1/12/20 | |
|
Review by
Juskiddng
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/30/19 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, spectacular, beautiful and sensual...these are just a few of the words that popped to my mind after Selena! nuru b2b and was overwhelmed by the whole experience. Selena goes above and beyond to ensure you are comfortable as she welcomes you into her home. After getting to know one another, we moved to the table where her training in massage was evident. Not only using her hands but her entire body to massage every inch of me and a perfect amount of teasing mixed in to ensure I didn't forget about the intense ending that is sure to come. I 100% recommend this lovely lady to anyone looking for an incredible experience. Age: 40 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Leigh5280 | skimo | Denver | Yes | 50 | 1/12/20 | |
|
Review by
skimo
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First off, this lady is extremely talented at taking care of a man, in many ways and whatever it takes, wow... just wow. she was very accomodating and fun to be with, put me right at ease and our session was spirited and non-stop. Not a clock watcher, we probably went for close to 2 hours from the time I walked into her clean and nice out-call with a professional bed, hot oils, hot wet towels for those necessary clean ups, of which there were more than one :) Definitely visit her with confidence, I know I will again! Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-32-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Carleybustygirl | 1020 gunner | Denver | Yes | 9 | 1/12/20 | |
|
Review by
1020 gunner
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/20 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Set up was easy answered all my texts promptly set up an appointment in the wee hours of the morning. When I got to the hotel was greeted by a sexy little bitty in shorty shorts. We sat down got acquainted really hit it off very easy to talk to. When it came down to it she can dance the brass off a pole and she is a very well endowed girl things were spilling out of her top. After the general was at attention she started playing head games and she had the best head game in town holy shit I'm fantasising about it right now. And she must like the rodeo little cowgirl action and blamo the general unloaded his side arm. She helped me clean up we chit chatted for a time more and i was off too another adventure feeling recharged and revitalized. And fyi major GFE ,BBBJ ABSOLUTLY RECOMEND. Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lucylucyloveland | Spartan300 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 52 | 1/11/20 | |
|
Review by
Spartan300
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/20 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the pleasure to see Lucy for a second time recently. Set up was easy through TOB and texts. Met her at her new place in Old Colorado City. She smelled terrific and was a delight to see. We got to the action and she is so nice to be with. I really enjoyed our time together and she was very into as well. I will definitely see her again as soon as our schedules match up. I definitely recommend visiting her. Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-29-39 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Clarissa Clark | Steve Rogers | DTC | Yes | 69 | 1/11/20 | |
|
Review by
Steve Rogers
(126 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/20 Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the absolute pleasure of finally getting to meet the gorgeous Miss Clark. I had been trying to find a time to meet with her for a couple of months and our schedules finally worked! (everything was on my end, I'm a last minute person.) Got an immediate response and was out the door in a flash. Clarissa greeted me at the door dressed causally, but still seductive. I was taken by her beautiful eyes and lovely smile. Was also surprised by her height, nice and tall, but not too tall. We exchanged pleasantries and proceeded to introduce ourselves. Very clean incall with all the amenities that you could need. This sexy vixen plays safe and has some rules; none of which I had a problem with. I am upset with myself for not being able to have more time with this blonde bombshell. My suggestion? Go for an hour or longer. Her pictures are accurate, but she is way better looking in person. If you like a lady with a well endowed chest, she is for you! Saving all the fun details to myself. Beneath that beautiful smile is a very passionate woman waiting to be released if you are kind, respectful and willing to play right. Hope to see you again soon Miss Clark! Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Just Jos | Hulk | Denver | Yes | 112 | 1/11/20 | |
|
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Jos is one of my all time favorite GFE providers and our schedules finally lined up again for another get together. She is super chill and loves spending time with me, very playful and energetic. All activities are provided with much enthusiasm and totally unrushed. She takes a genuine interest in me as a person and likes to share what we are both doing outside the hobby "the girlfriend part of the experience". An awesome experience that leaves me wanting for nothing, other than repeat visits with her ;) Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Allison Amore-BANNED | allen.hiker.1 | DTC | Yes | 66 | 1/11/20 | |
|
Review by
allen.hiker.1
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/20 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Allison was running a little late, but communicated well, no big deal. She is the girl in the pics and she is beautiful. She is thin, but has curvy hips, ass and thighs. She is somewhat quiet, and isn't vocal, so if youre looking for a screamer, she's not the one for you. She is super cute, I had a great time, and I would definitely repeat. Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ellie_AlexandraXXX | Mxknpmp69 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/11/20 | |
|
Review by
Mxknpmp69
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Ellie has visited here a couple time now but I was out of town for those timeS so i didn’t get a chance to see he. So when I saw that she was coming back again I jumped at the opportunity and I’m glad I did.. screen was pretty much typical of what you see. Once that was out the way communication was easy. She does has some rules but nothing out of the ordinary she still gfe..pictures are definitely her. She so sexy tiny waist perfect breast great ass very beautiful all around a sexy girl. And she really nice and fun to talk to will definitely see her again next time she is in town and I m might do a trip to Greece.. definitely recommend her she is sexy as fuck and all her tattoos add to her sexiness Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| kelly savory | Blackthorn | Denver | Yes | 6 | 1/11/20 | |
|
Review by
Blackthorn
(44 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/26/19 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I contacted Kelly one afternoon and the set up was easy. Her incall was nice and easy to find. She is attractive and would say she is gfe. Pleasant to talk to and not a clock watcher. I recommend! Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 35D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tammy B | rkraft1 | Thornton | Yes | 1 | 1/11/20 | |
|
Review by
rkraft1
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/20 Time: 15 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was at the movies an I decided to meet Tammy an on short notice Tammy was available an about 30 min I was at her incall location. She greeted me with a hug an in the background she had music playing which was very nice. When I first laid eyes on her I was like amazed how beautiful she is. The pic from her ad don't do her justice . She started with CBJ then o almost couldn't hold back then we went to Mish. She does travel from California do she is not here all the time but she will be back on Jan 21 I definitely will see her again. Thanks for amazing time Tammy. Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AlexandraM303 | Digs123 | Denver | Yes | 29 | 1/11/20 | |
|
Review by
Digs123
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/20 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: My favorite person! She's stunning! truly unforgettable! She's an electric experience! When I met her, she immediately engaged in conversation, and had me stumbling over myself. She's so fantastic to look at that it's hard not to be a little nervous, but she immediately put me at ease. We had a couple of drinks, and quickly felt like i could spend all my free time hanging. Dinner, more drinks, and then wrapping herself around your arm on the way to the next set of festivities. She loves to show off her fit, toned, and perfect body in outfits and shoes, accessories that look like they were made for her. She's really playful, which is infectious, easing the mood and bringing you by the hand, right into an experience that is out of this world. She really creates the movie that you have playing in your head... Treat her with respect, and she will make you feel like the only man on the planet! She's a sophisticated, beautiful model, an amazing performer, sensual partner, and a feisty, leather and chains badass mistress all in one package...irresistible force for sure! Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Allison Amore-BANNED | Newton | Denver | Yes | 66 | 1/11/20 | |
|
Review by
Newton
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've seen Allison twice now, and I wanted to leave another good review. Everything from my first review stands, and I will just add that she's even more attractive IRL than in her pictures -- and her face is absolutely perfect. I've enjoyed the casual conversation just as much as the playtime. Just a chill, easygoing girl who is even easier on the eyes. And some of the best UTF I've ever experienced. Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Cassiebaby | rkraft1 | Thornton | Yes | 66 | 1/11/20 | |
|
Review by
rkraft1
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/20 Time: 15 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: What a beautiful lady when she open the door with a beautiful smile she than said get comfortable. She comes from California but any chance I get I will be seeing her. Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| The Teacher | Ravenous | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 1/11/20 | |
|
Review by
Ravenous
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/20 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Met The Teacher for a 1/2 hour meet up at her incall in central Colorado Springs. She's very friendly, and fully GFE with a couple restrictions, no CIM or Greek. But enjoys what she does and it shows. She did set a timer for the 1/2 hour and I can respect that, but did not let that slow her down or make me feel rushed either. Respect her and the time you've agreed to and you'll have a great time with her. Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jade Gait | ColonelAngus | Denver | Yes | 26 | 1/10/20 | |
|
Review by
ColonelAngus
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/25/19 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Got to meet Jade on Xmas morning. She's a god looking woman with a nice firm body. We talked a little before. Once we got started, she talks you thru telling you how to breathe so you can experience what she has to offer. It is a great and relaxing feeling. Just let everything go and be completely in the moment. Being in the hobby for a little while, what I expected for a fbsm and a little more. And I don't mean anything sexually by that. I'm talking about a learning experience. I think anyone would be very satisfied after a visit. Thank you for the experience Jade. Hope to see you again soon. Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-28-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MysticRose | Tom Swift | Denver | Yes | 5 | 1/10/20 | |
|
Review by
Tom Swift
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This was an intimate sexy “fbsm” experience. Rose is a beautiful, and sensual woman who has a unique take. Started with some preliminary get to know you pleasantries, along with a description and setting of intentions, proceeded through some great bodywork and then more sensual and connecting activities. I am happy to have had the experience and am looking forward to spending time with her in the near future. Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| BreeHanssen | AssLvr | Denver | Yes | 120 | 1/10/20 | |
|
Review by
AssLvr
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow! It's been a minute since my last visit with Bree. Her enhancements have been re-enhanced and are spectacular! I was excited to bre with her and after some kissing I moved to some daty. That also didn't last long as I'm always ready to slide in and get right to it. Switched it up with some K9 and then back to missionary to finish. It felt like a very large load. Lol After a quick clean up, Bree jumped in the shower for a quick rinse. We chatted while getting dressed. She was in a teddy, jeans, and a jacket. OMG Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Morgantruly702 | horizonzd | Denver | Yes | 31 | 1/10/20 | |
|
Review by
horizonzd
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/4/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Morgan is more beautiful than her photos and has amazing green eyes and a great pair of breasts, her attitude is welcoming and she really makes sure you enjoy yourself, screening was easy with refs and communication was solid, thanks again Morgan you are awesome Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bayoubelle | psycogod | Westminster | Yes | 20 | 1/10/20 | |
|
Review by
psycogod
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/20 Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This is my second time seeing Kendall, and I was excited to see her back in town. She's put on a couple pounds in all the right places since last we met but she's still just as sweet and tight as I remembered. DATY was excellent and you can't go wrong with the way she wiggles when she walks. Her incall is a little hard to find but if you ask she'll help you find your way into her arms. I look forward to our next visit! Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| JaneJones | Sk8faster81 | Boulder | Yes | 50 | 1/10/20 | |
|
Review by
Sk8faster81
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/5/20 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I texted Jane and she responded quickly. I had already sent her references before contacting and it went through smoothly. Her Incall location is very nice and safe, the place was very clean, I would say immaculate. Jane is very friendly and talking to her was like a long time friend. We jumped on to the bed and this is where she worked her magic. All previous reviews are correct, sensual gfe. She takes her time and makes sure that you leave satisfied and wanting more. She is a gem in this area. I will definitely repeat again. Age: 35 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ms T DDD | Ziggler | Denver | Yes | 119 | 1/10/20 | |
|
Review by
Ziggler
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/19/19 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Ms T was great, very sweet and accommodating. As others have said her girls belong in a museum. Best Russian Ever! Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Annalise Anjou | Denver Man | Denver | Yes | 62 | 1/10/20 | |
|
Review by
Denver Man
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/22/19 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Spent an amazing hour with Annalise a couple of weekends ago. This was our second time meeting and I can't wait to see her again the next time that I'm in town. She is a top notch provider in every way. Gentlemen, treat her right. Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Dianna Anderson | Leoaugust | Denver | Yes | 47 | 1/10/20 | |
|
Review by
Leoaugust
(81 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Dianna and I first connected thru her website media, got verified TOB then we started texting for a date and time. Good communication and fun chatter until I was knocking on her private incall. This blonde milf was wearing a sexy white teddy with gardner see thru outfit without much else, teasing me with her very kissable big tits and flashes of her bare kitty as we shared a little Prosecco and a few puffs off my indica pen! Lfk and some mutual groping and off to the bedroom. She's a great kisser and loved daty with multiple O's. She returned with a nice cbj great eye contact and started in mish with multiple positions and great views from doggie! Although I was spent she straddled me and kissed me while grinding on my cock softly moaning until she had a very vocal O, very hot way to end a great time for both of us. We just lay holding each other to watch out breaths. Shower offered and we chatted and had another glass, no clock watcher, smart, funny and sharp business woman! I would recommend you go and enjoy her company for yourself. Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-29-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alexa-4988 | Panicnut10-BANNED | Denver | Yes | 37 | 1/10/20 | |
|
Review by
Panicnut10-BANNED
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/23/19 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Alexa is awesome. Super chill and good at what she does. I've seen her a handful of times. Definitely repeat Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Enchantressselena | Luvcoloradogirls | Denver | Yes | 48 | 1/9/20 | |
|
Review by
Luvcoloradogirls
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Easy set up. Followed website contact and screening guidelines. Communication via text to set up appointment. Was really impressed with everything and truly appreciated the outstanding service. Incall location just South of downtown Denver. Beautiful and comfortable setting. Wam, safe, and welcoming. Selena is a hidden gem. She takes pride in making you feel relaxed. Session began with conversation and this put me at ease. She takes pride in trying to make the experience genuine and relaxed. It was a pleasure to be soothed by her gentle touch. Started out with some deep breathing exercises. Then to the table for really nice FBSM/NURU. Flip was amazing. She has a beautiful smile and perfect physique. Her best quality is the warmth and kindness she exudes that makes you feel special. Can’t wait to repeat. This lady is everything you could want. Combine beauty, brains, and gentle sincere affection. Thank you Selena Age: 40 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Cali Rose | HotStuff12345 | Westminster | Yes | 121 | 1/9/20 | |
|
Review by
HotStuff12345
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/20 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a great time with Cali. Very GFE and passionate. Her pictures are gorgeous but she is better looking in person. Highly recommend. Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sadie-Tennessee | skinnydud | DTC | Yes | 13 | 1/9/20 | |
|
Review by
skinnydud
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/1/20 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Beautiful young lady just like her picture. Was a little late she did not mind when i informed her. Got to location met outside walked in had some fun activities enjoyed inculded bbbj daty lk cfs ... beauuuutiful but she was super shy. I hope she get comfortable a bit with this because its intimidating to be with a shy person otherwise i would have stayed for 1hr. Other than that she feels good and is a tiny hot tight little spinner. Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| SensualMontana | treyvandervort | DTC | Yes | 158 | 1/9/20 | |
|
Review by
treyvandervort
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Montana one of the best I have ever had. Perfect massage, perfect on the flip. Her location was very clean, she allowed me to shower before and after, and the location was very secure. Comfortable massage bed, soft hands, and she did great work on the massage! The conversation was great, not too much, not too little, the right amount to make it feel like you are hanging out with a friend. Thanks Montana, see you soon! Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Eva Cordova77 | genrev | Denver | Yes | 71 | 1/9/20 | |
|
Review by
genrev
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/4/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This was my 2nd time visiting with Eva. Both times were absolutely wonderful. Good communication, passionate, great body, no rush experience. Eva's kisses are one of the reasons I'll go back!! Yum. From the moment I went through the door, Eva was totally focused on me. Her IOP was awesome... I really felt like she wanted me to be there, and although I agree she is GFE, she can be PSE if you are leaning that way! I saw a bit of the tigress on this visit :) I actually thought she was older based on something I saw on another site, but 32 is correct, not the 40 I expected. I was wondering how she kept her body so youthful at 40!! Now I know. A little younger than I prefer normally, but I am very glad I had the chance to meet her. Her English is amazing for how long she has been in the US. After some intimate conversation we cuddled and chatted for a while. She was not in a rush to have me leave. After a quick shower, I was on my way. I hope Eva can join the TOB family, she would like to, but had some issue with getting her account claimed. Highly recommend Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||