Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

11951 - 12000 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Karmadasani dcorian72 Colorado Springs Yes 162 1/9/20
Review by dcorian72 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been wanting to see Karma for a very long time and finally our schedules lined up. Set up was easy and lite verification through TOB. She was well worth the wait. She is definitely a MILF. Very sexy and friendly. We talked for a bit and then proceeded to pleasure each other. BBBJ was amazing and daty was awesome. We were both out of breath when it were done. Talked for a bit more while we cooled down. I give her my recommendation. Don’t hesitate to give her a call.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmen7398 BM1984 Colorado Springs Yes 53 1/9/20
Review by BM1984 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Karmen multiple times. I mainly go see her when I feel the need for the more extreme stuff. She really gets into it. On this occasion I saw her and another one of my favorite Kris together for a two girl show. We had tons of fun and Karmen makes you feel like the two of you go back for years! Definitely worth your while.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara surfnmassage Denver Yes 67 1/9/20
Review by surfnmassage (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Elara is a very lovely woman. She was very warm, welcoming, pretty, and made me feel comfortable. I would absolutely reccomend spending a little time with her ????


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Friendlyamigo Denver Yes 152 1/8/20
Review by Friendlyamigo (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Communication was great. Good massage reason I will be back is she knows how to play with your footBALLS.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds JamJim Denver Yes 142 1/8/20
Review by JamJim (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Reese. She was recommended to me by a friend with similar tastes. Scheduling was easy, Reese is very good with getting back to you as soon as she can. When we met, I was not disappointed. She has an amazing body and a great personality! Her menu options are the typical GFE ones, too many to list. I had a great time and will highly recommend her to anyone looking for a lovely lady and a great time!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED geecue2 DTC Yes 66 1/8/20
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decided to see Alli again been awhile, noticed that she was posting, Set up easy, same petite sexy young lady, very sweet and friendly. All the acronyms and consentual adult activities were enjoyed by both parties.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss V papaelf2020 Denver Yes 21 1/8/20
Review by papaelf2020 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a few times of trying to align schedules and a little morning mixup we finally made it happen. Easy to find incall location in Denver. Great GFE and will repeat when in town. Definately recommend!!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED simplyawsome Denver Yes 66 1/8/20
Review by simplyawsome (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An amazing encounter with this fine woman. Ali is very responsive and is a true GFE. In-call location is very nice and everything was performed with enthusiasm! I will definitely repeat next time I am in town.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ellie Lovell joeytribco Denver Yes 48 1/8/20
Review by joeytribco (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say about Ellie that hasn't been said in the approximately 27 other reviews before mine. She is super sexy, has an incredible body, and has the hands of a magician. Ellie has an incredible smile, and her massage techniques are very skilled, and enticing. She has an incredible touch, and all of your tensions and hard spots are sure to be relieved by her delightful hands.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arielbaby Thawk2 Denver Yes 43 1/8/20
Review by Thawk2 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great experience with Ariel. Absolutely flawless body and wonderful personality. Her incall was in SE Denver (she may be moving) and was nice and clean. Great massage was enjoyed. Go see her!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maverixxx Sk8faster81 Denver Yes 18 1/8/20
Review by Sk8faster81 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted maverixxx and she replied quickly. I sent her my TOB reference and off to the races. She told me that visiting the Greek isles was her favorite destiny. I found her place in a nice quiet location. She doesn’t like kiss but I was there only for one thing only. Everything was done with safety in mind. Started out with cbj and then she wanted me to take her on that trip. She turned around and what a great view. She wasn’t kidding when she said that Greece was her favorite country. I had a nice time.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miarose kalihi9059 Denver Yes 27 1/8/20
Review by kalihi9059 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All activities were done with care. Mia is someone we all should experiece. Conversation was great and she made me feel welcome.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Hulk Denver Yes 120 1/8/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow Bree is awesome! My jaw dropped to the floor when I walked in the room and saw this gorgeous woman. She greeted me with a welcome kiss and immediately engaged me with some pleasant conversation followed by kissing, cuddling and clothes being shed. With 70 reviews there is no need to rehash the details, it was simply an unrushed steller GFE experience. I will definitely see her again sometime soon!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED Loremamet Denver Yes 66 1/8/20
Review by Loremamet (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my second time meeting Ali. Her pics are real and she is one of my favorites providers in denver. Don't be an idiot and go for the full hour. She is beautiful, nice and total GFE. Ymmv, put in the work fool.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
christycc2018 Grc52 Western Slope Yes 4 1/7/20
Review by Grc52 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Christy is a real and she is a very sweet and attractive curvy lady. We texted and emailed a few days and I meet at her very nice location. We met and talkd for a bit first, because she is a no rush person that likes to relax and get to know you first. It was a very cold day, BUT her great massage warms things up AND she is very good at it too. We cullded and got warmed up more and she went down on me and then we switched and I did some daty with her. She loves to please and be pleasured as well. Be gentle with her for she is definitely worth repeating.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-29
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Cspeaker1 DTC Yes 120 1/7/20
Review by Cspeaker1 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was pretty close to perfect. She's super cool to just hang out with honestly not to mention the other activites that are awesome too. Not one you need to be on the fence about at all. She's actually beautiful, not one of those situations where you just say that either. Rare indeed.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Digs123 Denver Yes 120 1/7/20
Review by Digs123 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. Wow! Screening with Bree was quick, and texting to set up an appointment was drama free. When Bree showed up I almost fell over myself. I mean her pics are fantastic, but wow she's simply stunning in person. I immediately started to get nervous, and she put me at ease with her great attitude. We made some drinks, talked for a while, un-rushed, the whole while I was blown away by her beauty! She's in fantastic shape, and what a shape! I'll leave the rest of the details to your imagination...I want to buy her a pony! Was such an amazing exp. definitely recommend... don't think twice, call her, she is a unicorn!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby TheRover75 Denver Yes 78 1/7/20
Review by TheRover75 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my third time seeing her, and my ecstatic review is long overdue. I cannot add anything to her previous reviews, except to emphasize that an hour with her is a absolute bliss. She is breathtaking, and her touch is sublime. It melts me. She is also an incredibly kind spirit and intelligent, sophisticated woman. The totality of the experience is hypnotic.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Genie.Luxe notanative15 Denver Yes 8 1/7/20
Review by notanative15 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Genie, first and foremost, was very sweet and a good communicator. We set up hh and she was behind schedule. I didn't mind because she kept in contact. She greeted me at the elevator and walked me to the room. I felt comfortable and she seemed very relaxed as well. She is the girl in the pictures and she's got a beautiful face and gorgeous body. I opted for something other than fs and it was exactly what I was looking for. The session was safe and a lot of fun. I would repeat and I recommend.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmandaLove303 Steve Rogers Denver Yes 67 1/6/20
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gentlemen, where to begin with this lovely doll of a lady?! Texted her with an almost immediate response. Easy screening process by sharing references via TOB. Was out the door and at her beautiful cozy incall in less than an hour. I was greeted by a beautiful dark haired, hazel eyed beauty. I forgot how to speak after seeing her. She led the way upstairs where we started with introductions and pleasantries. Her warm smile and polite attitude was a major turn on. She asked what I liked, and we took it slowly from there. Started with me massaging her and then the real fun began! Choice between utf and cbj. Which do you think I chose?! bls, 69, daty, with two O's by her. I think she appreciated my translation for her. doggie, rcg, msog with delight-able conversation throughout. Had a lovely post workout conversation and cuddling time. Didn't want to overstay and left with my head in lala land. Hopefully this review clears up any other reviews that might have given the wrong impression of Miss Amanda. I think that reviewer needs his eyes checked, because I did not see what he saw! Until next time Amanda! You are a doll :)


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya Cojay413 DTC Yes 119 1/6/20
Review by Cojay413 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cherry is a sweetheart and made me feel welcome from the first minute. I thoroughly enjoyed her and will visit her again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta portlandhatguy Denver Yes 63 1/6/20
Review by portlandhatguy (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great! I am a morning guy and Nicoleta obliged my request on a snowy Saturday morning. Standard DTC Hotel, Nicoleta guided me via txt to the correct entrance and elevators so I didn’t have to look lost walking in. It’s the little things like that that help set up a good first meeting. I really appreciated that. Once at the door I was greeted by a beautiful blonde who’s accent got me right away. The conversation out me at ease right away and I knew it was going to be a good time. She has a way of putting all the attention on you. Our time together was quite fun. Her lips are fantastic as well as her breast. She allowed me to help alleviate some pressure in her back which led to aPretty intense release for her. Nicoleta was a little discombobulated for a moment or two after that. The entire hour, which went by way to quick is a great memory to have. While all the acronyms were there for GFE, it was her ability to connect that made the morning for me. Her accent really got me. I had to ask her to say my name a few times to store that away in brain for the highlight reels. Hope to see on my next trip to Chicago if not before here in Denver.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JaneJones Hvnaball2 Boulder Yes 50 1/6/20
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I regretted not having visited Jane before she dropped off the radar a few years ago, so when she recently reappeared I made a point of contacting her. A few brief texts this morning and in a little over an hour I was entering her incall. Jane is an attractive, petite woman with a nice body and a playful personality. Pleasant conversation went quickly into a full-on girlfriend experience with plentiful mutual groping, multiple positions, intense dfk, daty, bbbj and bls. It was fricken' awesome! I highly recommend!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH nf77 Westminster Yes 47 1/6/20
Review by nf77 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen Mercedes a few times, and she never disappoints. Just a fun attitude. As for her figure, well.... it has to be seen to be believed.


Age: 54 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JaneJones Xander507 Boulder Yes 50 1/6/20
Review by Xander507 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Jane on New Years Eve to start the new year with the right foot. She has a total killer body, 35 years old? More like 25. Pretty sweet girl if you treat her right. Total GFE no need for translation. I’ll be seen her again


Age: 35 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jerseydiamond Sk8faster81 Colorado Springs So-So 25 1/6/20
Review by Sk8faster81 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Jersey was scheduled to work late and being New Years Eve I gave a call. After send my references she gave me the address, if it wasn’t for google maps I wouldn’t be able to find her place. Once I arrived she was in a tight mini black dress. She does have a great butt and nice hair and pretty eyes. I think she tan’s alittle too much. She does have some mileage on her so don’t expect a tight young body. Jersey starts out with a very nice massage and I gave her one in return. We did some of the acronyms but all was done with safety covers. Being so late I thought she performed excellent.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland Dogrunner12 Colorado Springs Yes 52 1/6/20
Review by Dogrunner12 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My new ATF! Lucy was amazing, great studio and easy setup, I was a bit nervous at first due to being a bit out of shape and practice (just coming off an injury and surgery) but she quickly put me at ease and proceeded to throughly impress! She is an amazing young woman, beautiful, graceful, charismatic and charming. Pictures are accurate, if anything they don't do her natural beauty justice you won't be disappointed. Great location. Would highly recommend and can't wait to repeat!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sadie-Tennessee tk_5642345 DTC Yes 13 1/6/20
Review by tk_5642345 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sadie was very sweet and easy to communicate with. We met outside her hotel and she showed me to her room. Once inside, our clothes came off quickly and we climbed into bed. Session included lfk, bbbj, and cfs. Sadie is very responsive and I had a great time with this beautiful young lady and will see her again. Her pictures are 100% accurate and is a perfect spinner! Thx Sadie!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
GoddessKat Dial Soap Boy Denver Yes 13 1/6/20
Review by Dial Soap Boy (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well, that is her. And she is super cool. You should go see her and spread your wings just a little. Not necessarily FS, more about fetishes, but a terrific amount of fun. Between her TOB page and her website you should be able to get a feel for how fun she is and exactly what she looks like. Reviews and pictures are accurate. There is just a lot I like about this woman. You will enjoy a visit. Pretty easy spot. I don't usually drive over there, but I will return.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leonalune smeg Fort Collins Yes 35 1/5/20
Review by smeg (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first meeting with Leona. Set up was smooth, great 4 star accommodation, very discrete. I entered the room and was greeted with a nice welcoming kiss. I brought a bottle of wine so we had a glass and got to know one another a bit then moved over to the bed to get to know each other even better! I explored her body from head to toe with a very responsive stop for some DATY! After she had a nice wet vibrating O she returned the favor with an unbelievable UTF and DT. She also did a great job taking care if the boys! I could barley hold on but wasn't about to miss out on her CFS. She slipped on the cover and hopped aboard for some fantastic CG. Loved caressing her breasts while she pounded me. I couldn't hold on any longer and exploded with an intense O! We cleaned up, chatted, had a last sip of wine and I was on my way. Thanks Leona!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-32-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison Hayes 1 neverboils DTC Yes 24 1/5/20
Review by neverboils (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: setup with Alison was easy. She was visting for out of state but plans to make office hours Denver a side gig The incall a was a nice hotel, providing a good general senese of annonimity heading up to the room. She greeted me in slinky one peice that I just couldn't wait to see on the floor. We talked a bit and got familiar and then started in with some dfk and got handsy. BBBJ for a while which I could have just rode off into the sunset, but that CFS in store and I really wanted to take her around for a few laps. Alison has such a gorgeous, slinky body. perfect and perky. sport model. Oh, and tight which was fun to discover. We had a great time in CG, Mish and finally a nice crescendo of k9 at the edge of the bed. Writing this makes me want to go back. Keep your eyes peeled for this special girl on her next trip to Dtown. she is hot.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Genie.Luxe SirThomasRye Denver No 8 1/5/20
Review by SirThomasRye (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I say about Genie? She didn't let me finish because she told me to stop getting handsy twice but I kept getting handsy. I dream of two women. One was this Russian girl that was here on this site that I had the chance to be with. I'll never see anyone as beautiful as that. One is this incredibly perfect stripper. To describe Genie, I'll start at the end. She said (toward the end) that I gave her a weird vibe as soon as she saw me. As soon as I met her, I was surprised about how unattractive she was and I immediately tried to hide it. She came with barely any clothing to the elevator on on the floor that she was on, and she was.... very disappointing. She was far from what she tries to show in her pictures. That is the vibe that she was getting, and that is the truth.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-38
REBUTTAL:

I apologize for your experience Hopefully I get a chance to make it right. I’m 100% the girl in the photos and I don’t mind FaceTime or video chat as proof.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloeblue83 average1 Denver Yes 53 1/5/20
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a New Year's fantasy of seeing an old friend, Chloe before she left town. Set up was easy because of prior fantasies. Not sure what I can add to my other fantasy reviews. Chloe is a fun, lighthearted lady who really knows how to give a great conversation experience that uncovers some deep issues and she won't quit conversing until you are done. This fantasy would include some conversation from me to her and her to me. And she knows how to keep you "a-breast" of things. Getting behind her for the main conversation was outstanding and seemed to be enjoyed by both of us. She'll be back in town in the near future. If you like lush, plush ladies with cute giggles, Chloe will bring joy to an encounter.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire The stars are left DTC Yes 90 1/5/20
Review by The stars are left (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a fantastic time when i visited Claire. After a little confusion on the location I arrived and was very happy with my choice. She’s definitely not a clock watcher we talked for a good while past our scheduled end time without even noticing. Other reviews are spot on you need to go see her next time she visits!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chantel Love-8020 TheOlderGentleman Colorado Springs Yes 1 1/5/20
Review by TheOlderGentleman (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Chantel is an absolute sweetheart of a provider. I set up our appointment via text and had no trouble getting a quick confirmation and the exact location of her incall. We started with a friendly conversation before jumping into some vigorous and mutually exciting UTF. Chantel has a really nice set of natural breasts and I enjoyed playing with them. Chantel didn't rush me or seem impatient, but I quickly moved us into covered full service with an explosive finale. As I had reserved the whole hour, I asked about MSOG and Chantel was accommodating within reason; if a visitor can wrap things up twice in the hour, that's OK with her. She was overall a very refreshing and enjoyable experience, the kind of provider that becomes a regular feature in the rotation. She quickly became my go-to provider.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Pretty Adrianna-BANNED travelingguy Denver Yes 5 1/5/20
Review by travelingguy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/1/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Adrianna was incredible, her pictures are accurate, she is beautiful, fun and casual. She is a legitimate GFE provider and we had a great time together. I would highly recommend her and guarantee that you will enjoy your time with her.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Sinclair-0108 MikeUsRush Manhattan Yes 34 1/5/20
Review by MikeUsRush (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ManhattanIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wonderful visit to Bella’s apartment on edge of Manhattan. Met in Denver and Phoenix on other occasions. Very sensual provider great gfe experience was very engaged and focused on me can’t go wrong with her! Thank you and thanks for introducing me to The Other Board!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED MikeUsRush Oklahoma City Yes 66 1/5/20
Review by MikeUsRush (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Oklahoma CityIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meet Allison again in OKC after meeting in Denver. Another fantastic visit, gfe dfk was greatest love her passion and connection. Highly recommend and will continue to visit here when our paths cross.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MileHi Jasmine Leoaugust DTC Yes 43 1/5/20
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jasmine does verification they TOB so it was fairly painless and straightforward! Several texts with directions and instructions and I was knocking on her nice private incall. I brought a bottle of wine to break the ice and was greeted by a petite beautiful blonde spinner with a nice hug and light kiss. As we chatted the attraction to one another led to lfk and great dfk, this woman knows how to and loves to kiss! Off to the bedroom and lost our clothes, continued dfk and mutal touching. Great tight, soft body with natural handful of perky tits and a nice ass to grab on to. Daty was clean, fresh and Jasmine gets wet and hot with soft moans and shudders with an O. She put me on my back and delivered a really slow, sexy and experienced bbbj that comes with her maturity. We enjoyed cg and she came several more times with enthusiasm and rythemed ride! She is just a great woman who knows how to enjoy and please in her quiet and sexy demeanor! She got me a warm washcloth and another glass of wine we chatted about a few mutal interest, very intelligent and interesting business woman as well. Highly recommend and do be a gentleman to be rewarded in spades!


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle kalihi9059 Denver Yes 75 1/5/20
Review by kalihi9059 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I can verify that Lilly is the real deal. Very pretty and her company made me feel great. Previous reviews are accurate. I would highly recommend her.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat tulsa2312 Longmont Yes 67 1/5/20
Review by tulsa2312 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Second time seeing kat and just as good as the first. Friendly, talkative, and eager to please. Great body just like her pics show.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox B0bdenver Denver Yes 88 1/4/20
Review by B0bdenver (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a visit with Dixie yesterday really quick and easy communication. Dixie then asked me if she had any special requests I had an outfit request and she was happy to oblige. Met up with her at her incall North of Denver nice private incall. Dixie answer the door greeted me in a special outfit with the massive amount of cleavage and a smile. We had a safe time together hanging out and I left with a huge smile.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby n4u2 Denver Yes 78 1/4/20
Review by n4u2 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Misa is legit - best FBSM I've had. She has the exact combination of truly relaxing hand work and sensual teasing figured out. Mutual touching is designed into her massage - pulling your hands to encourage touching, rubbing her body on you in a way that let's you know what is OK. All of the back work was just the first course - the flip was the desert. She sets herself up to give a great body slide - climbing on top and showing you what she enjoys. Great eye contact - light touch with her hair and nails dragged across your neck. Simply perfect way to spend an hour.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss V Fourplayluvr Denver Yes 21 1/4/20
Review by Fourplayluvr (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This woman is absolutely amazing! She replied to my text immediately. I was walking in to her incall an hour later. Looked better than her pictures. We talked for a few minutes and found out we had a lot in common. And then it was off to the races. It was like catching up with an old girlfriend! One of the best GFE experiences I have had! I would love to keep her all to myself, but since I can’t, I will very highly recommend! Thank you Jenn! You Rock!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox Aurelius Westminster Yes 88 1/4/20
Review by Aurelius (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dixie is special! My hour with her was phenomenal. She’s my new ATF. Standard 2 call/text system. Communication was prompt and clear. She even managed to accommodate a small wardrobe request on short notice. I was greeted at the door and then the fireworks began. I’m not going to go into detail, but I can tell you that she came across as passionate, genuine and completely sincere in her love for what she does. I can not recommend her highly enough. Treat her well and you will be rewarded. Until next time Dixie...and there WILL be a next time!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland elrack3 Colorado Springs Yes 52 1/4/20
Review by elrack3 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lucy is great! Clear and prompt communication, replies quickly to texts and was on time for our appointment. Oh and yes she’s damn cute. Add attentive, smart, easygoing and all activities done with enthusiasm and that adds up to a great provider. Thank you Lucy.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlabamaSouthernBelle OldNavyGuy Colorado Springs Yes 19 1/4/20
Review by OldNavyGuy (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Every time I schedule with this wonderful woman it gets better and better. The incall is always clean, pleasant, and comfortable. The waterfall, fireplace, and music are designed for the lucky client. I am always "5 star" satisfied when leaving. I will return and return again.


Age: 51 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bayoubelle Profitable1981 Westminster Yes 20 1/4/20
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bamagirl's photos have intrigued me for a whle now, i found myself with some free time so i reached to her via text. Got back to me right away and was willing to see me on short notice. We enjoyed a little small talk and moved to the bedroom. She's got a great petite figure on her with great looking tits for her size. Started with a CBJ. She said to me, "you are well endowed i'm not used to this." Whenever a women says that to me it really gets me going. She suggested mish and that was fine with me. Really tight fit had to ease it in. Pumped her good for a few and finished deep into the cover. She's a good value. I'll probabley see her again.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky Hulk Denver Yes 78 1/4/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an awesome New Years Eve visit with the beautiful and insatiable. She has a glowing smile and a wonderful personality, totally chill and loves what she is doing. She greeted me at the door with a welcome kiss and the sparks began to fly providing me with a stellar unrushed GFE experience. If you are looking to fulfill a college coed fantasy you won't find a better candidate :) As always I will look forward to many repeat visits!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ellie Lovell SirThomasRye Denver Yes 48 1/4/20
Review by SirThomasRye (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seeing Ellie was a nice experience. She advised me on posturing and flexibility issues that I had and gave a nice massage to help me improve on them.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: