Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Ciera Lovely | greyfox | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/29/13 | |
|
Review by
greyfox
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/30/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ciera sure is the hot girl in the pictures that she posts. She is also so easy to be with. We started off with a great covered BJ, then she threw those long sexy legs over me and did a great reverse cowgirl. She also was accepted to doing several more positions. Hurry guys a go she her while she is here in town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ciera Lovely | Maximus | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/29/13 | |
|
Review by
Maximus
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/30/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I didn't see any review for Ciera, but she looked like the kinda girl I like (tall, thin, model figure), so I decided to TOFTT... and glad I did. She's a Cali girl and is even prettier and sexier than her pics; and she is the sweetest girl you'll ever see plying this trade. I think she is fairly new to the biz, she has a great attitude and has an absolutely gorgeous drop dead smile. Her breast are small but absolutely perfect and her ass is even better. Only negative was upsell for DATY, which I passed on. All other activities were done with great enthusiasm and skill; and she seemed to enjoy herself almost as much as I did (I especially like her quite little grunts and groans). I will definately see her again. Treat her nice boys so she'll make Denver a regular stop in her travels. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kacy BP | coking | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/29/13 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had the chance to stop by for a visit the other night. She has a good personality and quite a talker. But didn't like the fact she smoked during the time spent. Her pictures are real. Only other issue I had was that the location she stayed is ghetto so I was a little bit skeptic at first. Will maybe see her again as she is easy to work with and easy to set up a time with. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooke 720-xxx-3897 | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 8 | 5/29/13 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mods: Brooke is working under Jewelz phone # I recently gave Jewelz a call to schedule a last minute opportunity for some fun. Unfortunately, Jewelz was just getting ready to leave but told me that I was welcome to see her new roomate Brooke instead. I had met Brooke on a previous visit with Jewell and knew she was a hot little firecracker. When I showed up to her incall, just minutes later, Jewelz lead me back to her room to wait for Brooke. Anticipation filled the air....and when Brooke walked in the room, I knew I was in for a nice time, wow. We said our hello's and off to the races we went. It seemed like we were both horny as hell and we were having a blast like two teenagers again. I just couldn't get enough of that hot little body and my 30 min. visit was non-stop action, start to finish. What a finish it was.....holy smokes. What a nice surprise! These 2 ladies often work together....but after seeing them individualy, I can tell you that you might need your vitamins before scheduling a 2 girl with them (I can't wait :) Thanks again to Jewelz and Brooke for working with me to make this visit happen. Winning! G_R Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miranda BP | coking | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/29/13 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The pictures are not accurate. However, she looks great! I was a little shocked to see the pictures didn't look like her, because I have seen her once before posting different pictures on BP under a different name, though I will not state that here. Anywho, I still wasn't disappointed. Enjoyed my time. She gives a great TF to start. Always nice to see her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| carmen-8993 | LayedBackGuy | Boulder | No | 1 | 5/29/13 | |
|
Review by
LayedBackGuy
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/13 Time: Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So one of the pictures was a hit in tin eye for a cam girl. I've seen providers who use fake pictures before and were amazingly good looking so I figured I'd try it. Bad idea. The person I was talking too was 2 hours late then made me meet a guy in the hall before giving me the room number. He demanded to be paid on the spot before he gave the room number. From there I stupidly paid (lesson learned too many red flags). He gave me a room number to which I went and knocked for several minutes with no answer. At this point I realized I was a moron and just got scammed. Don't let it happen to you! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AlexaPulse | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 29 | 5/28/13 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: FBSM, Sensual Massage,Therapeutic Massage Periodically, I watch the BP ads and pick out favorites, people I add to my mental "to do" list. Alexa had been front and center of that list for some time. Her pictures are beautiful and her ad promises paradise, how could a guy lose? I had been trying to connect with Alexa for a while, as our schedules just didn't seem to be coordinating very well. Then, all of a sudden we got into sync and I was able to come by her incall. Wow - what a place. This incall could really double as a movie set, with netting draping the massage table, like a far eastern movie. Then the beautiful harem girl comes by to tantalize the would-be captive. Got the picture? Alexa has a wonderful eye for detail and her appearance and presentation are the best I have every received. Better body is than her pictures, which are killer. Our session together was all I could ask for with sensitive and passionate hands. The time flew by way too quickly. I'll be back again, and again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amber Sweets | jjGawker | Boulder | Yes | 12 | 5/28/13 | |
|
Review by
jjGawker
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/13 Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Amber Sweets for the first time today and can't believe that it took me so long to pay her a visit! Easy set-up at a clean hotel here in Boulder, greeted me at the door with a great hug and a soft kiss which instantly put me at ease. After a minute of small talk and kissing it was apparent that I made the proper choice as she went down to show off her lack of gag reflex with great enthusiasm! I did my best to return the favor feverishly licking that delicious and pretty lil' kitty til it was sopping wet. More outstanding UTF then time for the cover which led to a slow, super hot mish followed by the old doggie finale. Great experience, great lady, I highly recommend Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Darcylove | Justadate | Denver | Yes | 2 | 5/28/13 | |
|
Review by
Justadate
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Darcy was great! Very easy set up. Clean hotel downtown. She is sexy as fuck. Im glad I dont have a girl no more but she wont be here long. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mandi Mason | PeterBauck | Denver | Yes | 26 | 5/28/13 | |
|
Review by
PeterBauck
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After seeing Mandi's pictures and reading her reviews, I was in a constant of being semi-erect for the last few days. The only way to relieve the pressure was to call & have her come over. Easy to schedule and she arrived right on time. When I opended the door and saw this sweet young thing standing at my door, I was at that point at full attention and doing my bst to burst out. I quickly showed her around then led her into my bedroom when the fun begain. We both got naked and we laid on my bed and touched and kissed till I could not hold off any more. I went down on her and she was very wet & tasty. She came hard for me, her body tighten up and it was wonderful. I covered up and entered her missionary and exploded inside her. She helped me clean up and we laid and visited. She has the hottest young body I have experienced in a long time. Delightful pubescence breasts and a very pretty smile. I was aready rock hard again so I rolled a fresh cover on and she gave me some wonderful covered french. We tried several more positions and I easily popped a second time. She is new to the biz but very experienced in what counts. I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adelina Adduci | Percy | Denver | Yes | 28 | 5/28/13 | |
|
Review by
Percy
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Adelina provides a wonderful FBSM experience. From the “get to know you” pre-massage shower to her slow, sensual strokes - everything was top notch. Her attitude was great and she was easy to talk to. Adelina is very pretty and her petite body is actually more toned than the pictures on her website (how rare is that). The incall is very nice, easy to find, and well appointed. Overall, a very solid, sensual massage experience. Her website address is: http://adelinaofdenver.escortfiles.com Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Lane | verdantmd | Yes | 93 | 5/28/13 | ||
|
Review by
verdantmd
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First time with Sasha. Very professional in setting the apt. Very clear in terms of finalizing time and providing location details etc. Very warm and sensuous and wanting to make it a great experience. I will go back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Naughty Destiny | shopguy | Denver | Yes | 167 | 5/27/13 | |
|
Review by
shopguy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw that the legend from TOB was running a quickie special, the limited activities reflects that. I am sure that she provides a wide variety of menu items. I always enjoy reading her comments on the Colorado forum. This was the chance to finally meet her in person. Setup was easy and she is very professional. Destiny is full of energy and she was really entusiastic. Started with the UTF and cheered me on right to the finish with doggie. Great time and would recommend "blue eyed baby girl". Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Fierce-6748 | Figjam | Denver | Yes | 67 | 5/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Figjam
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very easy to set up, two call, and saw me on short notice. Decent incall location. She is very sweet and we chatted quickly before we got going. The session felt just a tad rushed, but overall a pretty good experience. Her pics are accurate, she has many tats and is a smoker.c Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kara Doll | FCRainman | Fort Collins | Yes | 13 | 5/27/13 | |
|
Review by
FCRainman
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/13 Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Kara a few times now and she is one of the best I have experienced. She is young, beautiful, accommodating, and super nice. I don’t want to list all activities but I love making love to her. She has a very pretty face and I can never get tired of looking into her beautiful eyes. She is super clean and fresh and fantastically delicious and she always stays in a very nice place which is quite comforting. It’s always a pleasure to see Kara and I can’t wait until she comes back to our town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brynn Campbell | Has2be | Denver | Yes | 18 | 5/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Has2be
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been wanting to see Brynn for some time and I am so happy that I finally did. Brynn is at the upper level of escorts in Denver. She is well worth your consideration. All services we well enjoyed by both of us. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ciara 720-xxx-8253 | Figjam | Boulder | Yes | 3 | 5/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Figjam
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/13 Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Pretty basic stuff here, she will run you around the hotel finding the room which is a little strange but it's all good. When you knock on the door she answered naked, which kind of loosened some of the tension. She isn't bad at all, she is young and hopefully can get a little better. I'm not a 420 guy but I'm pretty sure she's down. Overall, I'd see her again, but not the best incall location. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| JJ-5567 | indijama | Denver | Yes | 4 | 5/27/13 | |
|
Review by
indijama
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was surprised to see an old freind when I started looking through TOB postings. She was my favorite then and she still is on the top of my list! We set things up a day before without any problems or issues. Her incall was very nice! I arrived at the door and "Oh My" was she ready for me. She laid a huge wet kiss on me at the door and let the games begin. I think we have what they call chemistry, or she's really good at her job! Either way all I can say is thet there was a lot of MOISTURE! All festivities are mentioned above and were performed with exitement and vigor! I will see her again and again. Guys, she's worth every cent. So treat special and you'll recieve the same. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Solamy Peak-6894 | OhSoFun | Denver | Yes | 14 | 5/27/13 | |
|
Review by
OhSoFun
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Contact P411 I hit the jackpot again :) This young woman is so much fun, I love her light hearted humor and sexy cuteness. Solamy is a dark haired Latin beauty with smooth curves, nice hand sized perky boobs and a bubble booty. This girl loves to kiss, so I knew this was going to be great. She has soft full lips that feel so good on mine and she sure knew how to use them with her bbbj motion. After some DFK, we moved to 69 where I enjoyed her sweet fresh “Y” for quite sometime and she responded with some hip shaking O’s. All the positions were tight, sexy, nasty, hot and so much fun. I told her it was my B-day week so she stayed a little longer to kiss and cuddle. I love her rear view :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| The Real Leah | denver_guy | Denver | Yes | 4 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
denver_guy
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/20/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Leah is a very sweet girl who says is fairly new to the business. I called her up this afternoon and within about 20 mins I was on my way to see her. When I arrived I was very pleased to see that it is the girl in the pics with a cute face. We started with a simple body rub that was mediocre, all she did was basically rub in all the lotion that she put on my back, nothing really sensual about it. Got comfortable and she talked about her rule, not a kisser, which was fine by me. Started out with a little TF that was good but nothing spectacular, and not too deep. Played in multiple positions. Her vocalizations could have been a broken record and did nothing to improve the mood. About 20 mins into the session, we were in a standing doggie, and she said "now you're just playing with me. I want you to finish so you can go." The whole session felt very mechanical, she had her routine and was sticking to it. I would advise to only go for a 30 min session with her. Very 3Gs. For the price she was fun, but I don't think that I'll repeat unless on a whim. She is a nice girl though, with a decent attitude. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Callie Smith | mtnman2000 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/18/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Callie answered her phone, came to my place about 10 minutes later than she said but that is early by most escort standards. She has a terrific mouth. Fantastic blowjob. Her endurance wasn't great but she has some serious skills. He body is slender and looks hot in clothes. When she takes her clothes off, she has some stretch marks from when she lost a bunch of weight and still has some belly fat. She is not fat, just mentioning this. Very sexy dancer. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cayla Cabela | jo | Denver | Yes | 74 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
jo
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well, I don't wanna talk bad about her because she was friendly with a great attitude... But, she got to be well into her 50's, fake tan, fake boobs (not very nice), fake nails, and very fake personality. She was constantly going ooh, awwe, yess, ah ha, over and over again, like she was filming a porn, except worse. I just wanted to tell her to be quiet. Her body had definitely seen better days. It was a nice private location. And you have to ride in her car after you park in a local shopping plaza, but that wasn't a big deal. Better than a nasty hotel, I guess. She does do bbbjnqns, so that was the only plus. I don't think I would see her again. Just not my type. Sorry, Cayla. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Naughty Destiny | Gnote | Denver | Yes | 167 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
Gnote
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/26/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Destiny...Her reviews speak for themselves, highly FUN, highly RECOMMEND, will definitely see again ! Only regret...I didn't book longer ! (smile) Thank you Naughty ! You naughty girl YOU ! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Toni Grant | GOODFORU | Denver | Yes | 28 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
GOODFORU
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very good with her hands and a great conversationalist. I will return more than once for sure. Thank You Toni Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| EveSupreme | vette96 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 15 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
vette96
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nice, considerate, professional, courteous, pretty, insatiable and FTF. Eve is back. She is the same Eve from 5 years ago but just a little different. Eve is a little TNT all wrapped up and waiting. Not sure what she won't do but there is plenty to keep the mind occupied, both mentally and physically. I had a great time and it was nice to see her again. She said she will have an in-call soon, June 11th, but don't let that keep you from seeing her. I'm not sure how long the session went, I don't think she did either but it was longer than an hour, her choice, :) . I just know that it was great in having a real GFE along with a TCE. Hope another Sugar Daddy doesn't pick her up too soon again. You will have a good time I am sure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alise | Q4U | Denver | Yes | 15 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
Q4U
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Easy to book with. Able to set the basics - time and approximate area - via email from work. Drove to the place and got final directions at the appointed time. Alise is welcoming, easy-going and drama-free, which is what I was looking for. Took her time with all activities and made a point of asking how I liked certain things done, and which areas craved attention. Next time, I will have to spend more time attending to her assets. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kate (Asian CMT) | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 12 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gave Kate a call as she was running a special. Got great directions to a her incall and once there I was greeted by a pretty face and nice attitude. She has a nicely appointed apartment and I was at ease right away. She led me to the room that had nice music and candles going. I was told to get comfy and she excused herself and came back topless as I lay face down. Fantastic technique on the massage but I was only there for 30 minutes so things were moving a bit faster than what she probably does for the whole hour. No teasing up to the flip but the massage was great. She asked me to flip over and she rubbed my chest for a bit then went right in for the finish. She stands closer to your feet and doesn't encourage touching her at all. Pretty mechanical finish but overall pretty good experience with a good girl. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chanel-7475 | tha_donjuan | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was the first time I have seen Audrey. Got to the location which is a office building where she works out of one of the suites. I was greeted by an great smile and good personality. Have the donation and assumed the position on te table. She rubbed with somewhat smooth lotion but would have preferred oil. The technique is very basic with no real routine. The massage was suppose to be an hour and about 40 minutes into it she asked me to flip. She was in bra and panties the whole time and offered to take off the top but the bottoms would be extra. I just let her keep the bottoms on. Up to this point there was no teasing to lead up to the excitement. So now I am on my back and hoping she is gonna tease a bit... nope. She rubs my legs for one minute and goes right for the finish. It felt like she was in a hurry and I had her slow the pace down. She allows mutual touching but behave. Overall it was ok but her attitude was good. She is new and perhaps she will pick up some massage tricks along the way. I would ordinarily give an average rating but I will give her a bump up for the attitude because I know she will get better. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kara Doll | Powerturbine | Fort Collins | Yes | 13 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
Powerturbine
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'm not sure words can describe my time with Kara. She is a beautiful, intelligent, and extremely charming woman. The entire time was enjoyable beyond words and I was sorry to go. Hands down, without a doubt......best ever! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adora-5006 | jtthomas | Denver | Yes | 18 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
jtthomas
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/26/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Adora is more beautiful than her pictures. One of the best looking and smelling providers (if not the best) I have ever seen. Absolutely amazing butt!! Love the shaved intimate area as well!! Overall a very good experience! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mandi Mason | larrymon | Denver | Yes | 26 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
larrymon
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I thought twice before sumitting this review because I'd really like to keep Mandi to myself but I'm sure more stellar reviews will follow. Mandi is somewhat new to this. She told me she has been doing rubs for a while but just recently graduated to FS. Good career choice as she has natural skills at this. She has perfect youthful breasts, perhaps B's, smooth soft skin and a pretty face and smile. The DATY was very fresh and she was responsive. Her french, though translated, was superb. Covered up and tried several positions. She told me she often amuses herself so she got excited real quick and we were both able to finish together, very intensely for me. She is young and fresh, so please be kind to her and treat her well so she will be around for a long time (so I can see her time and time again - selfish on my part). Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachelina | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Seen Rachelina advertsing a memorial day weekend special, she is visiting from Florida. Really liked her pics and they are definitely her. Rachelina is a very good kisser, really easy going personality, excellent sense of humor. First time meeting her and it was like we were friends for a long time, really easy to get to know and talk with. Really nice smooth tanned skin, you can tell she sun bathes in the nude. Got to the easy to find location and opened the door and Rachelina was standing there in tight jeans and a nice blouse, went and sat down and chatted awhile to get to know each a little better. We then retreated to the bedroom, had her stand up so I could carress her body and rub her all over, really nice. Went to the bed where we started DFK for several minutes, very good kisser. Finally kissed my way down to some really nice DATY, she seemed to enjoy this alot. She then stated it was her turn, she has a name for her signature move San Juan Capristrano UTF, was amazing. Wanted to do 69 with that also. Tried to hold on but was not happening, exploded. She made sure none was left, simply amazing time. She was definitely into the MSOG but could tell it was not going to happen. She was eager to try though. Would recommend Rachelina to all you will not be dissapointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Just Jos | 1 hour vacationer | Denver | No | 112 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
1 hour vacationer
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have had a few no shows with a few providers lately and I am not happy about it..... I have been disappointed by 2 recent no shows with Joslynn. The first time she decided to go see a Rockies game and did attempt to reach me. I would have let that go. But the firm time we set for a make up on the first time was also missed. And I had to spend a lot of time trying to determine if we were still on... Like most guys reading this, I treat everyone with respect and courtesy. I expect the same in return. Most of us would love to bill our time at for a half hour. Cash. When an appointment is scheduled and confirmed, it should be upheld. Except under rare and extraordinary circumstances. And then the common courtesy of a phone call should occur.... Most adults should understand this... And most adults understand you don't completely sleep through an appointment because you were out partying late the night before.... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | elprofe1-2694 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
elprofe1-2694
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Incall was a midrange hotel. Janell is a petite young lady, easy going personality, slender body, nice naturals, silky soft skin. Excellent pre flip activity. Kisses all over your body, nibble light bites, suckled licks, tickle touch, and more. Very erotic sensual warmup. Really worked me into a frenzy. Think she enjoyed this as much as I did. Good full service workout, position friendly, tasty 69 in the mix. Great finish with shower rinse after. Really nice time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa Ray | 1 hour vacationer | Denver | No | 14 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
1 hour vacationer
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have previously reviewed Vanessa Ray and I like her. But I must say I have been disappointed by 2 recent no shows. Both times I had firm appointments. Both times she just simply did not show up. And did not have the courtesy to communicate anything. Except when I finally got a hold of her days later....I have had a few no shows with a couple providers lately and I am not happy about it. Like most guys reading this, I treat everyone with respect and courtesy. I expect the same in return. Most of us would love to bill our time at for a half hour. Cash. When an appointment is scheduled and confirmed, it should be upheld. Except under rare and extraordinary circumstances. And then the common courtesy of a phone call should occur.... Most adults should understand this... I still like her. And I recommend her but based on my experience be psychologically prepared for a no show, no explanation. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kayle | dandman | Las Vegas | No | 1 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
dandman
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/13 Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rip off. Stay away. We text back and forth, and she promised full service all inclusive for . After she took money, she said was only for cbj and I have to come up for much more to do anything else. I refused the cbj offer and demanded a refund and she said there is no refund. I told her she promised full service for the hundred and even showed her the text messages she sent over my phone. She lied and said she did not mean what she was saying. Ad is wrong, she's staying by Spring Mountain and El Capitan complex. See her at your own risk. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Trena | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw a photo on Trena on BP.. and recognized her after a couple of years. Gave her a call and quickly scheduled an hour. Met her at an upscale hotel and we quickly shed our clothes and got to know each other again ;>) Although a couple of years older, she still has a killer body. She mentioned that she has had a child during her time away, but no "mommy signs" on her beautiful body. She is as passionate and giving as I remember. I'll be calling her again. Seems like she is usually available only on a limited basis so watch carefully. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chloe! (7851) | Dogmatic | Denver | Yes | 11 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
Dogmatic
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Chloe! is available on P411 and is just now getting established. She's a sexy hippie chick with a curvy body and one of the sweetest kitties you'll ever see. She's a laid-back girl just out of college. DFK didn't seem to be available, but otherwise, GFE. R1 was lots of oral and mish. R2 developed organically and involved excellent UTF and mish. Even though her location isn't convenient to either work or home, I will return to her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie | bigdan1010 | Denver | Yes | 52 | 5/26/13 | |
|
Review by
bigdan1010
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was great! Was easy to set up and was very professional. Easy to talk to and got along great. Definitely made my day. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa 720-xxx-7833 | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/23/13 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Vanessa today, it was easy to set up appt and she told me the rate and location. I get to her location, and she was not the girl in the ads, but pretty cute so I decided to proceed. She then requests a different amount than what she said on the phone, not a big deal but kind of annoying. We both get comfortable, she does have a beuatiful body which was about the only good thing about this entire encounter. So I get on the bed face down, she starts giving me a pretty strong massage. 10 minutes later she started to upsell me for mutual touching and switch rub. I bite and that adds to the bill, which she insists on BEFORE anything proceeds. Then she requests that I lay on my back and gives me the line about once I get to know you we'll do more, but it would turn her on if I took care of myself. This all lasted about 25 minutes, she never smiled once. The only good thing about this encounter was her fantastic body. Check out the review: http://tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=4945 (probably the same girl using a different phone) Both ads have the tag line: "Here to Blow your mind" but it should say, here to blow your money... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaylee Jones | Deek | Denver | Yes | 5 | 5/23/13 | |
|
Review by
Deek
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Some unrelated plans fell through and I had that special feeling. Gat Kaylee a call late in the evening. She was available and we set a time for an hour or so later. She showed up as promised looking just like her photos. Services were provided in a talented and enthusiastic manner. It was clear that my satisfaction with the encounter was of the utmost importance to Kaylee, which I greatly appreciated. Sometimes later at night, it's difficult to find providers that give value as far as full time or complete services are concerned. Kaylee was here the full hour and performed as promised and expected. Although other menu items were most likely available, I did not inquire or seek anything above what is stated. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mandi Mason | Dwashington06 | Denver | Yes | 26 | 5/23/13 | |
|
Review by
Dwashington06
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mandi arrived on time and looked better than her photos Defiantly for high end clientele Very sexy, cute personality. She made feel at ease she is a good listener Dressed very sexy but still classy. She is a very beautiful woman. I was a little unsure at first because her photos have no face in them. But she is GORGEOUS and one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen. I saw her last night and cant stop thinking about her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| monroepierce | Googleybear | Denver | Yes | 125 | 5/23/13 | |
|
Review by
Googleybear
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is a wonderful, beautiful, awesome person and very talkative, you definitely won't be bored. She is a very attractive blond. I have had the privilege of spending quality time with her on several occasions, and every time has been fun and entertaining. Once I had her room number, I knocked on her door, and of course the door opens with her hidden behind it. She was very warm and welcoming. I got undressed and washed my hands and then laid on the bed and waited for her to join me. We talked, and as we did so, she began to work her magic, working down to my guy, and getting him properly in the mood, she gave him some very enjoyable bbj, once I popped, she graciously went and got a warm wash cloth and cleaned me up, and we continued our conversation. While talking she took off her panties, and began working my guy again, bringing him back to life, once he was ready to go again, she jumped on for some cg, which was very nice, then she asked me if I would enjoy trying her favorite position, and of course I was willing, she laid on her stomach with her legs in between mine and I entered her from behind, it felt really awesome, and didn't take long for me to pop again. She is a very sweet, sexy, awesome, person, I highly recommend. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Scarlett Perri | jametee | Denver | Yes | 26 | 5/23/13 | |
|
Review by
jametee
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw that Scarlett was back. I've seen her before and wanted welcome her back with a fantastic review. Some girls don't look good with tattoos but her really enhance her sexiness. Her UTF was to die for, DATY tasty and smooth, and the FS well worth the price of admission. Be good to her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica-5087 | lvdude13 | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 5/23/13 | |
|
Review by
lvdude13
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jessica is a TRUE Vegas must see. Was reluctant to write a review at first (Would love to keep her all to myself) ? She thoroughly enjoys what she does and it shows. Incredibly gorgeous with a sexy spinner body and the best attitude and personality I’ve met in town. I’ll skip all the details but treat her right you will be back again, I know I will… Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Babbette, aka. Cassie | Calibration | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/23/13 | |
|
Review by
Calibration
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Unless you want to talk to a girl that will explain to you that she either misunderstood or is lying about her services stay away. Nothing. That's what I got. Complete and utter false advertising. Picked this up on BP, so shame on me, but why should you repeat this total lie? The phone number is also used by the name Cassie. Don't know a thing about Cassie, but I suspect its the same person or she's really stupid to use Babbette's number. Rip-off alert! You have been warned! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Melanie Smith | petey-9950 | Denver | Yes | 10 | 5/23/13 | |
|
Review by
petey-9950
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Melanie late last week. Her pics are accurate and her incall was very nice and where she lives. She does have a room mate that left during the session. She was punctual and it was the typical 2 call setup. Screening was provided by other references that she verified several weeks ago. I never go into detail but can say if you like ladies that kiss passionately, she is for you. All other activities were done with intense pleasure for both of us. I will definitely see her again. Thanks Mel Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Maria Lovemuffins | Hans_Olo | Denver | Yes | 17 | 5/23/13 | |
|
Review by
Hans_Olo
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Maria is very sweet and friendly. Typical two call setup. Easy to get a hold of. FTF. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Vanessa Ray | Jackkent | Denver | Yes | 14 | 5/23/13 | |
|
Review by
Jackkent
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I just moved back to Denver after being out of state foe a while. Looking through EB I came across Vanessa's ad with the hottest young escort picture I've seen in a while. I was impressed with her website as well so I scheduled an hour session with her. I couldn't have been happier. She is just as hot as her pictures show, beautiful sweet face, almost innocent personality. She is fairly new to this but great skills, especially her TF - a wonderful sensation and visually a big turn on for me to see the hot young girl going down on me. She will charm you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chanel-1238 | BigDan | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/22/13 | |
|
Review by
BigDan
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/22/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I came across Chanel's ad on BP and her pictures were too hot to resist. Easy set up, nice private incall. Her topless is plus for full nude which is the best option. Beautiful body, smooth soft skin, nice handful natural B's. Lots of mutual touching allowed with a decent massage and for me, a very intense happy ending. She is a sweetheart, great personality and a great addition to the community. Treat her well and you will be greatly rewarded. Highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||