Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Jez UaBriain | Bit Banger | Denver | Yes | 93 | 5/12/13 | |
|
Review by
Bit Banger
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/12/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It had been several months since I'd seen Jez, so I called her near her birthday. Set up was easy through P411, with phone calls to make the final arrangements. After a quiet dinner we adjourned to my place for a number of adult activities. Jes is always a fun date, full of energy and adventure. To say that we both had fun would be an understatement. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessie Williams | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 22 | 5/12/13 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First off I need to thank Jessie for scheduling me on like 20 minutes notice. My scheduled appointment overslept. I had read all of her reviews before, so I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. She does love her chest and she should. She does look up and talk sometimes during bbbj. Take all of that as you will, because she is a sexual dynamo. Msog was almost too easy. Could of gone a third time and thought about asking for it. I should of thought about dead puppies and baseball to increase my go time, but I just decided to enjoy myself. She is a little quirky but will instantly put you at ease. Great way to spend an hour. If I could afford it, I'd book her for a multi-hour just to see how many times I can still go. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ElektraStephen | mzoom89128 | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 5/12/13 | |
|
Review by
mzoom89128
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Elektra is great provider she has.Great communication setting things up, and great personality throughout the session. she is a Total GFE. When I got there, we got comfortable, and she asked me to come snuggle with her under the covers for a bit. We takled for a bit about work porn movies, and she is very intelligent and friendly. She is very sincere... she dosnt talk at you like someother girls.Her Great GFE menu is amazing really bring home the sexual healer part in she really love what she dose, we stard with a bbbj she in my top 5 then some daty very clean an fresh .... she is very open to different positions she love to be on top and i love doggie she has a vrey cute ass lol, she has this pse part to her.... she konws the right time to get nasty when you need it..and tries very hard to make you happy. I had a great time with her, and I highly recommend mzoom Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Lane | lrod3 | Denver | Yes | 93 | 5/12/13 | |
|
Review by
lrod3
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the privilege of seeing Sasha the other day and OMG she is amazing. Beautiful face absolutely stunning body and all around gorgeous woman. Her incall location is clean,quiet and very easy to get to. Sasha her self is very easy to talk to and makes you feel very welcome. Sasha offers various session types. At first I chose her most basic package where I received a quality CMT style massage,she uses warm lotion and her massage table is padded and very comfortable. When she was done with my back and asked me to flip over is when things got fun. Laying there watching her glide her soft hands over my body and watching her ample curves I couldn't resist,I had to be closer to her so I asked for my first upgrade,Sasha gladly obliged. She climbed up on the table and pressed her body against mine. Using her ample breast rubbing against my chest and down my body. There is also a full length mirror positioned perfectly behind the massage table that gives you a perfect view of her beautiful round ass. As she used her body to rub against every part of my body I couldn't resist I upgraded for a second time. Again her sexy soft body against mine only this time my hands started to wander. My hands exploring her perfectly round ass that I was previously admiring in the mirror as she gently brushed her nipples across my chin and lips. As she moved down my body my hands found themselves on her firm very ample breast. I would have upgraded again but I didn't have time to stay longer. Sasha provided me with the best experience I have ever had. I will definitely be coming back to see her soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ryan Paige | LayedBackGuy | Denver | Yes | 5 | 5/12/13 | |
|
Review by
LayedBackGuy
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Her other reviews were not kidding, she really makes you feel like her boy friend. She was very accommodating, offered lots of kindness, was some of the best BBBJ I've ever had, and her eye contact is very alluring. She was nothing short of stunning. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | ck62 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 5/12/13 | |
|
Review by
ck62
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I visited Wendy at her upscale in call in DTC. A gorgeous woman with an incredible body. The best UTF I have ever had. We enjoyed several positions. She enjoys giving and receiving. What a gem. I will be back again and again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Paige Turner-9484 | ck62 | Denver | Yes | 37 | 5/12/13 | |
|
Review by
ck62
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is a little late. I enjoyed the company of Paige when she visited DTC in an upscale Hotel. She is very eager to please and talented. A wonderful experience all the way around. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sensual Violet | JohnMilton | Denver | Yes | 80 | 5/12/13 | |
|
Review by
JohnMilton
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I’ve seen Violet a few times now. Her service is consistently top notch. From what I’ve experienced, she provides the best FBSM experience of any provider in Denver. She works out of a well-appointed studio just north of downtown with ample garage parking. Candles, music and an elegantly sensual decor set the perfect mood from the moment I arrived. Violet is the epitome of femininity. Tall…curves in all the right places, but still fit…and piercing blue eyes that burn into your memory. She's smart, educated and knows how to balance conversation on any number of topics to create a connection, while comfortably taking control of a session and amping up the sensuality. Upon my arrival, she had a glass of ice water with lemon waiting…a nice touch. A quick shower and I was onto her professional massage table. She’s not a CMT, but has had ample massage training. It really shows as she took her time to work me into a state of relaxed bliss. As the session continued, the massage took on a more sensual and intimate vibe. If the satisfied smirk on her face was any indication, she truly enjoys being able to make men melt in her hands as she brings them great pleasure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lacy (719) | wellspent | Denver | Yes | 6 | 5/11/13 | |
|
Review by
wellspent
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Lacy's ads for awhile on the backpage, and the only thing that has stopped me from seeing her is outcall only, It seems when you have someone come over to where you live at, your asking for problems. I set up an appointment with her and I was surprised to see hot she is! We talked and my impression of her is that she is sweetheart with a hot spinner body. Clothes started to fly and we were kissing and got utf and daty going. Lacy' has good skills and daty was nice and fresh. On went the cover and it was off to the races, it was pop #1 for me and next position, it seemed we went through every position I knew of and it was pop #2 the session ended with utf and an hj. The hour I booked just flew by! This is the most fun I have had in awhile. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elise Black | mj76 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 5/11/13 | |
|
Review by
mj76
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup was very easy through P411 and met at a nice hotel in the the DTC. Elise greeted me with a very nice hug and a kiss. We sat on the couch chatted for a bit and she is easy to talk with. We started DFK which she likes to do and very good at which is a huge turn on for me. We undressed each other while kissing and caressing. Her UTF was fantastic lots of sucking, stroking, spitting and attention to the boys. We moved to the bed and she started with more UTF. DATY was very clean and she appeared to really like it. On went the cover and we started with CG. Great view of her boos while in CG and lots of DFK during. Then switched positions to MISH with more DFK during MISH. I love the way she kisses. There wasn't enough time left for MSOG but I think she would have been down for it so we just chatted for the rest of the time. Elise seems genuine and I had a really great time, if she comes back to Denver I will definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor 720-xxx-3823 | mjk_79 | Denver | Yes | 26 | 5/10/13 | |
|
Review by
mjk_79
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/11/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Taylor is amazingly hot, I saw her for a massage. I'm not sure if she's a CMT but she did a very professional, very good massage. It a real massage, not a rub. I set up the appointment through P411, all communication after that was done through text. She recently moved from a house to an apartment in Parker for her incall. It was a very nice place, empty, but nice. Overall it was a good experience and I'll probably see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Svetlana | fortysomething | Colorado Springs | Yes | 37 | 5/10/13 | |
|
Review by
fortysomething
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It's easy to see why Svetlana is a trusted, reputable provider. I've pretty much listed the activities above, so all that's left to say is that a rainy afternoon was well-spent. Thanks, Svetlana! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rhonda | snowmanmc-7389 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 5/10/13 | |
|
Review by
snowmanmc-7389
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw a review by someone else and I immediately called to make sure it was the same Rhonda I knew a couple of years ago, it was. I set up a time for later that night. when I got to the motel and I saw her I was flooded with memories of past fun and was wanting to make another. After lots of kissing she offered a back rub which was fine but I was ready for more. I will see Rhonda again many more times I hope. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie | FireOne | Denver | Yes | 52 | 5/10/13 | |
|
Review by
FireOne
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was second time visiting this amazing young lady. Set up for FSBM. Easy location to find at private in-call west of DTC. Very, clean, comfortable environment. Rylie truly seems interested in providing for and satisfying clients wishes. Don't make her guess. Be open in your conversations. I was totally satisfied with my massage including very enthusiastic ending. Will absolutely arrange to see Rylie again. Treat this young lady openly and with respect and you'll always be very satisfied. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bridgett | lintlizard | Colorado Springs | Yes | 16 | 5/10/13 | |
|
Review by
lintlizard
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/4/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Long, LONG legs, beautiful green eyes, playful and engaging, intelligent and witty. Asked for specific attire, and lo and behold, there she was looking gorgeous in the drinkin' outfits I asked for. The only down side is that when the time is up, the time is up. Brigett will leave you with a wonderful memory, and, if you have the bank, something to look forward to in the future.... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| April Flowers-6908 | afunguy | Denver | Yes | 26 | 5/9/13 | |
|
Review by
afunguy
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw April Flowers along with Ava Rayne. I had seen Ava before and knew she did doubles sessions with April and set up a day and time with them. This was my first two girl session and wow! Watching two girls orally service me was very very hot. Lots of kissing with both of them. 1st pop went to Ava's waiting mouth, she loves oral and her skills show it! after some kissing and converstaion, I was ready for round 2. Suited up and April rode me cowgirl until she came, then Ava's turn for some doggy (her favorite). Finished in mish with her laying on top of April. These two gals were awesome together and I highly recommend, lots of fun! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brennyn Simms-9517 | bear5256 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 5/9/13 | |
|
Review by
bear5256
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I guess I am a bit of a sucker for Aussie girls as I love their accent and their unique ways. I have been talking to Brennyn for a while and she is bright witty and fun to be with. After typical two call setup I was greeted by this cutie that was all about me. I won't go into all the details but she showed me her "stand-up sex" show which I enjoyed very much. Treat her right and she will be very good to you! Thanks Brennyn , see you soon ! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chase of Boulder | GFEseaker | Denver | No | 62 | 5/9/13 | |
|
Review by
GFEseaker
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was really excited about meeting Chase based on her other reviews. I called her and set an anointment. It was short notice but she seemed ok with that. When I got to her location and tried calling her her phone said it had been deactivated. WTF. So I blocked my number and called. It went right through and she picked up. I simply asked her "I had an anointment and you blocked my call could you please tell me why?" I was just curious to what I had done to cause this change in events. She rudely replied "Because I don't work with idiots!" It was amazing to me how rude she was. *********************************** ASP REBUTTAL SUBMITTED 6/2/13 I would like to tell you what happened on the day he is talking about. I was working in Boulder and got a call from a college student who asked me to do something I was not comfortable doing. I told him no thanks, I was not the girl for him. The same number called me back, this time with a roommate asking me the same thing. So I blocked the number. About 15 minutes later another call from the college boys from a different number and disguised voice. Asking for a regular appointment. Told him to call when he got close to my location. No show, no call. So I called the number back. I could here giggling in the background as they proceeded to act as they didn't know what I was talking about. So I blocked this number. Another call, which I assumed was from the college boys once again. I blocked the number, and immediately I got a call back from a private number again. I answered it, and let them know that I was done for the day and the reason why was because I do not see idiots like them. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lovely Lisa-2771 | GFEseaker | Denver | No | 1 | 5/9/13 | |
|
Review by
GFEseaker
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Let me clarify the Not good attitude rating. She was a nice enough person but she was not a great provider. In here add she said come see a milf that is up for anything. When I called to set an anointment I asked if there where any restrictions she said "NO Anal". I am ok with that. Once I got there she was very scatted. She could not find condoms and when she did she could only find a magnum(I wish). Anyway she is not very affectionate and the whole process was very mechanical. Oh and the rules NO KISSING, NO FRENCH oh any kind, and if I had known that ahead of time I would not have seen her. Why cant providers just be straight forward with us. I hate when I get into situations like this because I would have rather stayed home. I cant finish unless there is affection or the provider is smoking hot. Anyway she might be the right girl for you but I highly doubt it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Krystal-7233 | likestoplay | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/9/13 | |
|
Review by
likestoplay
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/4/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Typical BP post, pics are fake, cant touch her breasts, HJ with a cover really... Wont do CG cuz the cover will come off...really Dont waste your time guys. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sealy | lobox | Denver | Yes | 43 | 5/9/13 | |
|
Review by
lobox
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sealy is easily the most enjoyable of all the providers I have seen to date. I concur with a previous reviewer about the creative use of a vibrator. Looking foward to seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kali Joe | ClaudeFrancoisx | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/9/13 | |
|
Review by
ClaudeFrancoisx
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: WOW......Had a great time with Joslynn Smith and her friend Kali Joe. Kali is a spinner type, with a great body and personality who provides a non rush time Can't wait for next time Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lady Raquelle | smaverick70 | Denver | Yes | 42 | 5/8/13 | |
|
Review by
smaverick70
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What can I say. It was an average session. More 3G than anything else. Not my idea of a great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Synful Natasha | Gnote | Denver | Yes | 55 | 5/8/13 | |
|
Review by
Gnote
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I got the opportunity to see Isabella, what a charming, sexy, attractive, young lady ! Beautiful body , small, petite , breast are perfect ! Definitely a spinner ! She's gorgeous ! Not one to go into detail but all activities were performed very well ..would definitely see again ! Definitely made sure the time we spent was FUN ! Highly recommend a visit ! Thank you Isabella ...until next time ! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elisa-6044 | NightMoves | Denver | Yes | 38 | 5/8/13 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady: Elisa Location: Denver This girl is your ultimate GFE she likes to take her time to get to know you so if you don't have much time to spare she might not be for you. Elisa's UTF is slow and steady, she really likes taking her time to make sure you're taken care of. I would highly recommend her however a few days after hooking up with her I tried calling her again for a second meeting but the phone number is no longer in service???????? Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Korin | coolstyle | Las Vegas | Yes | 4 | 5/8/13 | |
|
Review by
coolstyle
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: guys you have to see this girl true spinner hot little number that loves doggie style.she backs it up to you when you work it.you can tell she likes it that way. but we started with cbj then move to cg then rvcg.just watching that ass from behind was so hot to see that ass go up and down on you is to die for. then we finish with doggie omg she loves that.if your big size or small she can handel it.my new atf for sure i will be back every week if i can.she has a new number click on her link to get the right number.this girl is good trust me Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Just Jos | themaestro | Denver | Yes | 112 | 5/8/13 | |
|
Review by
themaestro
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Joslynn and spending an incredible time with her. She came over even though it was late and instantly hit it off. She has a beautiful body, fun to talk to and play with. Definitely someone who I will be seeing again. So much fun. Fantastic smile and energy...... wow! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Anita Coxs | diggin dog | Denver | Yes | 25 | 5/8/13 | |
|
Review by
diggin dog
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I texted back and forth with Anita for a couple of days to get the appointment set up. I had been lusting after that gorgeous ass that she shows in her pics, and I must say, it was as fine as advertised. We met at a mid-scale hotel in the Aurora area. After chatting for a couple of minutes, she stood up and began stripping. I made her go slow as I wanted to savor her fine features. Anita seems to be a down to earth provider, and is one that just wants to please her man. Although I like French to be untranslated, I must say, her translating skills were outstanding. And K-9 gave me such an exceptional view. She does have a few rules, but if you follow them, she will be very accommodating and go out of her way to make you feel awesome. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chanelxoxo (fka 816-xxx-6827) | preston | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 5/8/13 | |
|
Review by
preston
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: No hassles, no games, no rush, and no upsell. To be honest her pictures do not do her justice. I am sure any photographer would love to have her in their portfolio. A little fill lighting and a smile and you would be able to tell what a stunner she is. Chanel was everything advertised: petite and gorgeous. She was very friendly and had an adorable laugh. She made me feel comfortable right from the start. More than the service itself you are paying for a memory and this is a girl you will never forget! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alice BP | RockyMtnTall | Denver | No | 2 | 5/8/13 | |
|
Review by
RockyMtnTall
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/6/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Same as the other review, I'm kicking myself that I didn't read the reviews before my attempt to see this girl. Stay far away! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex Zane | Suprise4U2 | Denver | Yes | 27 | 5/8/13 | |
|
Review by
Suprise4U2
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Elle Blake met me at my hotel and she was amazing. She showed up on time, was very passionate, accommodating and genuinely into the moment. Do not hesitate with this gem Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rhonda | Suprise4U2 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 5/8/13 | |
|
Review by
Suprise4U2
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/5/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Rhonda at a low grade, but very clean and accessible hotel. Note, her current number is 720 447 1873 as she is just getting back into the business. She was nervous, as I was her first gig back into the business. After a cop-check, I got comfortable and she gave a nice back massage. During that time, she had disrobed and on the flip i was presented with a beautiful set of breasts. She has dreamy eyes and a real bedroom look. Her enthusiasm was real as were her O's. Unfortunately, the time was just a little short of the promised half hour, but for i was very happy. Call me "The First" Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dianna Anderson | themaestro | Denver | Yes | 47 | 5/8/13 | |
|
Review by
themaestro
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/2/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Dianna is the first provider I have seen and although I was a little nervous at first she made me feel comfortable and had an amazing time with her. She has definitely set the bar for anyone else I may see. Look forward to seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alex Joy | grumpy | Denver | Yes | 67 | 5/8/13 | |
|
Review by
grumpy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jumped for Joy and had a great time after passing her info requests, which she definately checks out. Makes you give to much info but turned out ok. has a good location easy to find good directions. Session started with sone chit-chat to get to know each other. Then up the stairs to game room. Great tits which we both enjoyed, she had a lift and think she enjoys them more. Started with DATY till big O, then on went cover for TF which was quite good, hoped on for some CG, finished miss. She cleaned me up with warm cloth, still had time left so got a nice massage, more fun chit chat is when told me the ref she checked. Great lady not a spinner, definately built for the long run, not heavy. close to perfect. Really nice legs n butt, o and tits Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sealy | ynot132 | Denver | Yes | 43 | 5/8/13 | |
|
Review by
ynot132
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Sealy many times, she is a very sensual and sexy lady. I've never been disappointed anytime I've seen her. She definitely should be on your must see list. When I say "Fantastic - one of the best I have ever had" I really mean, just told her that this week when I saw her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kali Joe | themaestro | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/8/13 | |
|
Review by
themaestro
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Kali based off of the recommendation of her friend Joslynn Smith and it couldn't have turned into a better evening although seeing both of them together would have topped it. Kali was exactly as Joslynn described her to be and more. She is a smart, beautiful, and incredibly sexy girl... Our time spent together was one of the more incredible, erotic, sensual times I've had with an ASP and I look forward to our next encounter. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Valerie Vixen | leonknows | Denver | No | 1 | 5/7/13 | |
|
Review by
leonknows
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: 3rd floor apartment, nice enough, hard to find. Meet in bra and skirt. OK. very directive to take off clothes and lay down on stomach. She used lotion and rubbed back, legs some. Told me right away I could finish with HJ or doggie, had to use cover for either (said she's allergic to semen). I said the review said she did DATY. She exploded! Pissed that some reviewed her without permission and she said she NEVER did oral - give or receive. The massage was bad, her attitude was worse. I left after she said she couldn't find any condoms . . . Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sky Lee | bomblaster | Denver | Yes | 8 | 5/7/13 | |
|
Review by
bomblaster
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is smoking hot. I don't know what girl some of her other reviewers saw but with me Sky was very into it. She is very friendly, with a hot tiny body. So if you like small pretty young ladies you won't go wrong with this one. Treat her right and remember that she is young and so cut her some slack as she is learning the trade.r Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Talia Banks | nymphodoctor | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 5/7/13 | |
|
Review by
nymphodoctor
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/8/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I just finished up one fantastic session with Talia Banks. I must admit she is my first ebony skinned girl. Quick easy set up. Tcb then we hit the sheets. This girl is a real beauty and for an "ass" man such as myself she didn't disappoint! Nice round soft bubble booty! The cover went on first thing for some translated french. Which was super fantastic coulda made me explode lol can only imagine how great her French would be untranslated. We went mush for a few then she bent over for some awesome doggy. The rear view is very nice. She reached back and squeezed and teased my balls as I went over the top! All n all this girl is the real deal. Ass like pow!! She is an out of towner so she her while you can! Thanks for a fantastic time Talia! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Barbi | mtnman2000 | Denver | Yes | 119 | 5/6/13 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First of all, Barbie was my all time favorite. I think she is hot looking, sweet, submissive, and she has the best blow job skills ever. I say it here: She gives the best head period. I like her as a person and have seen her thru some ups and downs. Currently, she is in the middle of a real down. Life has been hard on her and things have changed slightly and not for the good. Location, phone, presentation, punctuality, looks etc. Everything except the actual blowjob has gone downhill. I care too much to list specific issues because I don't want to be mean or hurtful. I'm sure this review will hurt when she reads it but hopefully it has a positive effect. So sorry to write this. I hope she pulls it back together. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Danielle Rae | newbie | Denver | Yes | 107 | 5/6/13 | |
|
Review by
newbie
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First, this gals body is ROCKIN!!!! She looks exactly as her pics and has some of the best man made breasts and tight butt. I booked a 30 min appt. that included greek for her special. Met at her hotel incall in the DTC. Room was a little dirty and smokey, however it didn't bother me as I also smoke. Talked a little bit about porn days and famous actress she knew. I then sat on the bed and she proceeded with some great UTF! Had to stop here as I was saving up for an Isle tour. The tour was great!!! Would have been a little better if I could have held off longer, however seeing that amazing body naked and taking in all the beautiful sights was just too much!! Great bang for the buck...will definately see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rachelina | newbie | Denver | Yes | 9 | 5/6/13 | |
|
Review by
newbie
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rachelina is an awesome girl. I saw her for her SJC special, and she's one of the best. Very good NQNS, plus she's very cool to talk to. Phenominal skin, breasts and butt. Will definately see her again when she's in town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| The Kandi Shop | YourmyfavoriteASP | Denver | Yes | 27 | 5/6/13 | |
|
Review by
YourmyfavoriteASP
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It's been a long time since I've been to The Kandi Shop. I left relaxed and extremely satisfied. This is only my 2nd visit to The Kandi Shop. Why? I don't know but I do need to see her more. Kandi is fun, easy going and never rushes you out. We got naked and down between my thighs she went. She loves what she does. That's really important. She enjoys sucking BBBJ. Kandi took her time to enjoy me going slowly at it. I enjoyed her slender naked body while she worked my wide toy (she called it wide, not me). She was so clean and wonderful smelling. I still smell her right now. Her kitty was very nice. I loved touching it. After she made me explode (CIM) we laid there and snuggled like a true GFE. My time was up and I had to get back to work. Kandi is a wonderful treat. A 3rd time is in my near future. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kai (FBSM) | mtnman2000 | Denver | No | 5 | 5/6/13 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The nuru thing sounds fun so I call. Guy answers. This guy is a major part of the problem. I don't mind that a guy is calling. It's his lack of professionalism. His first words out are always, "uhh, umm". I ask if Kai is there. "Ummm, who is this?" I ask if she is available. He speaks to her like she is standing next to him. I can hear her talking to him and he asks me the same question. So I go along with this. This hobby is rarely very tidy. I arrive at the agreed intersection. She needs 20 minutes to get ready. Should have walked. Then he calls back and says to park and come to him. He says there is a place I can park without paying a fee. Then, he recommends that I park illegally in a space and not pay. Whatever. He can't give directions. Without knowing where I am or what direction I'm headed, he says, "ummm, turn left at the next light." This is downtown mind you and making a wrong turn results in a 5 minute detour back to the orginal intersection. After about 20 minutes of waiting, another 20 of bad directions from retard friend, I called it a night. She called me back to chew me out. After I let her finish about how I inconveniences her, and I started to complain about her help, her reply was, "he is only 18!!" and hung up on me. Crazy bitch. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sky (720-xxx-8331) | King Vik | Denver | Yes | 6 | 5/6/13 | |
|
Review by
King Vik
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My God, this is truly a beautiful woman! The pictures on P411 do not do her justice at all. Dated Sky Ryder several times; and all with good outcome. She is a tall, slender, natural redhead with all the extra parts in all the right places. A "non-Tune" version of Jessica Rabbit if you will. She is a non-smoker and seems to be drug free. 5'8', slender ,but with "D" cups, large nipples and very nice ample hips with which, I might add, tested the bed frame. Great performance and FTF! I was not able to do MSOG with her because my knees were still shaking after 20 minutes. I found her to be articulate, good conversation, and discrete. She is a real sweetheart. I have taken her to dinner at Olive Garden where she gets tipsy on the house wine and that sets the stage for a great evening. When we walk in, the waiters gawk at her, in unison, with their jaws dropped. Please be nice to her. - King Vic Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Seven/Sevene | longo | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 5/6/13 | |
|
Review by
longo
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was finished with a breakfast meeting at the Orleans so I called Seven to see if she was available. I could tell I woke her up however she said come on over in about 30 minutes. She shares a location with another provider so the place was a little messy however we soon got down to having fun. She has a great pair of breasts, nice legs and a great ass. Some DATY and 69 then on with the cover for some plunging in various positions until a cim finish. She was a good reliever after a bull-shit, nerve wracking morning business meeting. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bella Rosa (BP) | DomMale | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/6/13 | |
|
Review by
DomMale
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Bella on BP and wanted to give her a try. Easy to contact and set up an appointment. She was staying at a hotel with a friend. Got to the door and was greeted with a smile. Bella was dressed casually and we took care of business. Once on the bed I enjoyed some DATY which was fresh and she seemed to enjoy it. She then proceed to UTF that was fantastic (my fav)and then covered up and moved to mish then doggie which did it for me. Some nice conversation till the time was up. All and all a great visit!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bellarene | longo | Las Vegas | Yes | 3 | 5/6/13 | |
|
Review by
longo
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Bellarene's posts on BP and Redbook. She was very friendly while speaking on the phone when trying to make arrangements. She arrived dressed in a halter top and jeans and was clean and ready to play. She is not a great looker however is very pleasant. She was out of her clothes very quickly. While I am on the edge of the bed, she helped me off with my clothers while wispering and licking my ear telling me how good her blow jobs are. Once out of my clothes she was down on her knees and burying my cock deep in the back of her throat. She loves to suck cock I got her up on the bed and proceeded to lick, suck and play with her very sweet pussy. On with the cover and we proceeded to engage in the various positions all the time while she was telling me she just LOVES TO FUCK. After a long session of pussy pumping she took me in her ass for some slow, deep strokes. Then off with with cover and a nice cim finish. This girl loves to do it all. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey-2915 | Dick | Denver | Yes | 4 | 5/6/13 | |
|
Review by
Dick
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen her add on BP several times, and thought I'd give her a try. Afterall, it's just a massage right? Easy to get to incall in a professional office complex. That type of incall is very comfortable as you don't have to do the "hotel stroll" past the front desk. She's very sweet and talks when it's appropriate. She's quiet when the sensual side of things begin to happen setting the mood for the finish. Her massage technique is good, and used pressure to relieve some stress. She actually gives a decent massage and not just a light body rub. However, she is not a trained masseuse. Her rules? Mutual touch is okay, "no fingers in the pie." No problem. She's good at what she does, she makes you feel very comfortable, and she's legit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ruby Pleasure | fred64 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/6/13 | |
|
Review by
fred64
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/7/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her add on backpage. Decided to give her a try. We communicated through email and then text when I was close to her location. After the intial introductions we got down to business. She done a decent rub and then flipped over and took care of business. Nice massage in the end. (Note, I could not find her add on backpage later.) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||