Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Asian Sweet Bunny | Nickster | Denver | Yes | 26 | 3/19/15 | |
|
Review by
Nickster
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/20/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Not one to kiss and tell but I think I might have just kissed an Angel. If I can get this keyboard to work, it may be an indication that I might not have died and gone to heaven. I had the pleasure to meet this angelic being named "sweet bunny" while she was in Denver for the first time. I've got to say this angel was a beautiful, loving and also a fun friend, that was a real pleasure to be with even for that brief moment in time. The kind of person you may see but once in a lifetime. Guys, I did try to convince her that Denver has a lot more to offer than Dallas (her current hang out while she's down from heaven) Be nice to her if you see her, I think she may be able to turn you to stone if your not. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Dakota Darling | olderfunny | Pueblo | Yes | 3 | 3/19/15 | |
|
Review by
olderfunny
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/20/15 Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Just 30 minutes down the interstate from Colorado Springs is a truly wonderful woman. Dakota is beautiful, sexy, educated and very interesting to talk to. Her pictures and description are accurate, but since there's no face picture, you don't see how lovely she is--beautiful face, blue eyes, and very sexy body. She has very soft very white skin, and a medium build, so that her quite large and very lovely breasts stand out (and they do reach out to you); they are very full and round and just ask you to cup them (though they are much bigger than my hands). They are completely natural, and have very pale pink small nipples that beg to be sucked. The previous review is completely right that Dakota is a real GFE, who loves to hold you and kiss and be kissed. Fantastic deep kisses. She is very warm and responsive--DATY was wonderful, and she had a big O for me, as I sucked on her mound of Venus and she moaned and moaned. She returned the favor with delicious UTF. And then she rode me for a while on top, sliding up and down my hard cock, so I could see those beautiful big breasts moving back and forth, and I reached up to still them with my hands. Dakota really likes mish, so we ended with me on top. She was tight and wet and welcomed me inside her. She held my butt with her hands pulling me deep into her. What a wonderful time I had. Only the first of many, I know. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mandy719 | girllover69 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 3/19/15 | |
|
Review by
girllover69
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/20/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Damn Mandy was a drop dead knockout her pictures do not do her justice. this girl has an amazing attitude she was friendly and happy the minute she answered the door. The incall location was an upscale hotel one of the best locations yet. Mandy greeted me first with a hug and a sensual kiss damn this girl knocked my socks of from the word HELLO!!! we kissed for a few then i slowly undressed her i just love her sexy breasts with the nice sensitive nipples. As i undressed her I caressed her body man she is sexy. I laid her down and DATY for a few she had a few orgasms and wiggled and squirmed as they were happening. then she decided to kneel before me Perform some UTF. This girl knows what she is doing. Then we laid down and caressed each other and DFK some more. I couldnt take this any more and end the evening with her doing some CG and orgasming a few more times. This girl is truly a one of a kind find!!!!!!! I will add her to my favorite list and see her some more. Dont miss out on her she is well worth it!!!!!!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa logan-4633 | kinky_dog | Denver | No | 146 | 3/19/15 | |
|
Review by
kinky_dog
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/20/15 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Really bummed. I've seen Lisa a few times and, it was great. She's had a few no shows reviews but I figured since I've seen her a few time there shouldn't be a problem. Nope, got burned. No call no explanation. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jesse Jamison-5516 | charon303 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 3/19/15 | |
|
Review by
charon303
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/20/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow...It is not often that you hit a home run off of back page, but that is exactly what happened. This girl was amazing. She met me at the door of a very nice extended stay property in the south side of town. She looked even better than her photo and I was immediately excited and pleased. She invited me in and offered me a Pepsi and we did a little chit chat and I left my donation on the bathroom sink. I came back to the bedroom and we started with some kissing and rubbing, kinda like making out with that hot cheerleader girl from high school! After we were both getting hot and bothered, we lost our clothes and she commenced to give me some world class UTF, until I thought I was gonna pop!...I stopped her and I started to play with her and tried some Daty which was fresh and she was very responsive. On went the cover and I hit that from the back!...what an amazing view!! After a few minutes of rest, we started round 2 but alas I finished with more of that amazing UTF. Guys treat this one good she has become one of my all time favorites and I hope she sticks around. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi Apple and Ana | flyfisher1 | Denver | Yes | 32 | 3/19/15 | |
|
Review by
flyfisher1
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/19/15, 2 Girl Show Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I am not one to do reviews, but I decided I need to write this one. My ATF Kandi Apple had suggested I try a doubles session with her and her good friend Ana. This was my first double experience and by far the best experience I have ever had. The two girls are amazing and there whole focus is on pleasing you. It is also really hot how into each other they are. All the above activities were done with both ladies and were done amazingly. If you are looking to treat yourself to a doubles session, you can't go wrong with these two A++++++ Thank You Ladies! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Malarie Banks | Hvnaball2 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 3/19/15 | |
|
Review by
Hvnaball2
(59 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/19/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the pleasure of spending some time with Malarie today. Easy setup on short notice. Decent incall location. She's a very cute young woman with probably one of the best bodies I've had. Fantastic tits (see her escort board photo), flat stomach, great ass. And she's just as sweet a person as any one I've met. She's relatively new to the business, but I think with a little more experience, she is going to be killer! Definitely worth repeating! P.S. - she does have a P411 account now https://www.preferred411.com/P167810 and a listing on escort boards http://www.escortphotos.net/m.asp?id=30325&source=1 that are better representations of websites than the old backpage ad currently being listed. Just sayin. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lexi-8359 | NeverSay | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 3/19/15 | |
|
Review by
NeverSay
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/15 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen here ad occasionally but not for a couple of months. When I arrived at her apartment her beautiful face inviting smile preceded a nice hug and a light kiss. She is a very pretty girl, quite relaxed, unrushed and inviting. She enjoyed the activities almost as much as I did. Lexi is very friendly and fun and I enjoyed her slender body. She has a real job and is only available occasionally so if you see her ad, I recommend. I will be returning. She has the face of a model! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elaine | BillyBong68 | Denver | No | 50 | 3/19/15 | |
|
Review by
BillyBong68
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen much better providers than this one. First of all, she has a ton of rules and doesn't have the greatest attitude. During the session, she seemed somewhere else and didnt even attempt to make a connection. Her service was rushed and I was out the door in about 20 min (including shower) even though I booked an hour with her. Her body is OK but her face is a 5 at best. I would definitely save your money and go with someone else. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Amber-5556 | tubbyt303 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 3/19/15 | |
|
Review by
tubbyt303
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/9/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Amber is good with suggestions and performed as instructed with UTF. UTF was average, my member kept bumping on a sharpish tooth in her mouth. She doesn't really kiss back if you kiss her. She is very tight. I would agree with a previous reviewer that she is quiet. I would not repeat, she's just no my cup of tea Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa Logan-8631 | bigdog | Denver | Yes | 20 | 3/18/15 | |
|
Review by
bigdog
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was able to finally get my brain firing again after getting it f####d out this afternoon to write a review. Lisa left me hubada, hubada, hubada! Couldn't speak...couldn't function...She had a coy grin on her face and asked me if I enjoyed myself. Hell, I didn't even know my name at that point! I was able to whisper yesss! Let's just say, take the one girl that you've been with that rocked your world, multiply that by two, and that my friend is Lisa in a nutshell! Will I be back to see her? Hell yeh! Anyone who's a conneseure of the hobby should spend some time with Lisa. You'd be doing yourself a big favor...Your welcome Till next time babe... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Toni Grant | geodog-9-BANNED | Denver | Yes | 28 | 3/18/15 | |
|
Review by
geodog-9-BANNED
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: An incredibly therapeutic massage for nearly the full 90 minutes, topped off by an incredibly sensual finish. Her skills in all regards are unsurpassed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naughty Natasha-4461 | Mdguy6117 | Denver | Yes | 20 | 3/17/15 | |
|
Review by
Mdguy6117
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Natasha, is a fantastic women.. From the time I walked in to private incall I always feel super comfy. I think I've seen her atleast 5 times. She cool to talk with. Her & I just have this sexual chemistry that allows us to just pleasure each other to the max. UTF is killer & the adult activities are phenominal. Bring a rain cost because you can tell when your hitting all the right spots.. Very vocal during the session which gets me going. I have repeated & will repeat again. See this sexy lady if can. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adonna | olderfunny | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 3/17/15 | |
|
Review by
olderfunny
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I should have realized this provider's pictures are too pretty--studio photos. The only similarity between the real girl and the pictures is her black hair, white skin, and they both have breasts. The woman I met was not classy at all (compared to the ad), and had a terrible attitude--nervous, sour, angry. Not a pleasant experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lucy Kitten | tucker | Denver | Yes | 81 | 3/17/15 | |
|
Review by
tucker
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/17/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Let me start with the well known: Lucy Kitten is fantastic. Her previous reviews speak for themselves, and are quite accurate with regard to Lucy's charms and skills. I've seen Lucy a couple of times now, and as a playmate she is giving, enthusiastic and creative. Her oral talents are particularly outstanding, but every moment I spent with Lucy in a vertical position (and a few horizontal positions, now that I think about it) was non-stop fun and excitement. As a person, Lucy is interesting, smart and generally an all-around cool woman. She knows her mind, holds interesting opinions and has a lot to share if you're the kind who likes intelligent conversation. If she wasn't so damn captivating between the sheets I could easily spend my allotted time with her just talking. But that's a very big "if." So let me join all the others who rave about Lucy. She's the real deal in every way. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Lane | DTs | Denver | Yes | 93 | 3/17/15 | |
|
Review by
DTs
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/14/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sasha was great. Perfect experience for a a first timer like me. Clean, comfortable, professional environment. High quality massage and great service. Very friendly and not rushed. I recommend the daytime special, well worth the money in my opinion. Hassle free experience, will definitely be back! Go see her guys. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Elle Belle | Thecunninglinguist1 | Denver | Yes | 38 | 3/16/15 | |
|
Review by
Thecunninglinguist1
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/17/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Elle is a 5' tall bundle of energy. She is pretty and very petite. Very skilled and no rules. She really wanted to please me and I for the first time in 10 years was able to go a second round. Definitely a great value. I would see her again in a heart beat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Malarie Banks | ynot132 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 3/16/15 | |
|
Review by
ynot132
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/17/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Malarie is the sweetest provider I've met, she's is a doll. I had a wonderful relaxing time with her and would see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Violet | grumpy | Denver | Yes | 5 | 3/16/15 | |
|
Review by
grumpy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/17/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Violet last week she's a great looking Asian with really nice tits and agreat ass massage was all rite nothing real special she lets you play with the kitty and on the flip straddles your head and DATY which is clean and fresh which she seemed to enjoy. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stoney-7092 | laopecolorado | Denver | Yes | 2 | 3/16/15 | |
|
Review by
laopecolorado
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/17/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Our encounter happened a few weeks ago so this review's a bit overdue. I have to admit that one of the reasons I see providers is I get to be with a lady with the type of looks that would never give me the time of day under normal circumstances. This was definitely one of those moments for me. She had me pick her up a beer on the way which was no problem and then off to meet her at her place. The hotel was a little bit on the sketch side but then again I was and always am a bit paranoid going into any of these. Even with reviews you never really know. Once in her room she had a bit of the old 420 laying around so I guess that explains her name. She had Syfy on the TV and just vibed really cool. I read a previous review which said she didn't really put a lot of effort into it which I guess I understand but honestly disagree with. I've been with the professional-types where you kinda feel like you're with a waiter at Applebees and you're the 'customer' in a corporate business type situation and while you're getting good service there's a fakeness about the whole thing, and then once it's over someone in the corner of the room might as well yell out 'NEXT'. She was just cool and real and natural and HOT. She wasn't flashy or overdressed or reeking of perfume or anything phony like that. When I walked in she was in a big shirt on but once that came off she was petite with a TIGHT little body, curvy in all the right places with a few tattoos which were also nice. It's true, she doesn't like to be on top which is one of my faves but we made do with other positions. She claimed I was a bit big which was kinda nice to hear but did limit things a tiny bit. But I gotta tell you... when that girl was in the doggie pose and I was watching myself going into what was probably a perfect ass that was visually one of the nicest sexual experiences I've had, not to mention how good that felt. I have a feeling if or when I go back the second time will be better; she seems that type. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lindsay Laurent | PaulsBack | Denver | Yes | 4 | 3/16/15 | |
|
Review by
PaulsBack
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/16/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: In her P411 profile says that her body is a temple. Today I had the pleasure of defiling her temple for more than an hour. She is very generous with her time and her female charms. She is not a provider for the masses, certainly not for the weak of heart or short of cash but she is certainly worth your consideration. If you have never experienced a thoroughbred then at least once in your life you ought to. Have your doctor check your heart and cash in your 401K if you need to then give her a call. She will leave you weak in the knees and your manhood spent. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-25-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lindsay Laurent | sirjames1955 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 3/15/15 | |
|
Review by
sirjames1955
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/16/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the true pleasure of spending some time with visiting gem. She has a few older TOB reviews but after a little research on other review sites I felt very comfortable scheduling with her. At her level she is not for the average Denver hobbyist but she is certainly not your average provider. She told me she prefers her reviews to be more subtle leaving the juicy details to the actual session but I will give you more details her body. Other than a modest belly button piercing her skin is perfectly smooth and blem free. Her newly enhanced breasts feel perfectly natural and are very responsive (as is the rest of her body). There is something special about a provider who shows her face to me indicating that she is all in and committed to giving ultimate please to the gentlemen who are able to satisfy her requirements. Let's hope she returns often as I am already getting prepared for her next visit. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-25-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elle Belle | HotStuff12345 | Denver | Yes | 38 | 3/15/15 | |
|
Review by
HotStuff12345
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/16/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Elle was amazing! So passionate! She clearly enjoys what she does. I highly recommend her! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Michelle-1235 | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 10 | 3/15/15 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen Michelle 2 years ago, and after her recent good review thought I'd see again to see what's changed. There's both good news and bad news. My last encounter was with a 3G experience with a slender girl, friendly but very mechanical, in a seedy hotel. And now? She's put on some pounds, so don't expect the body in the photos. It's the same girl, but with an extra 30-40 lbs. Her face is still cute as hell, but she's got a big belly now from a recent pregnancy. Now the good news is, her services have definitely improved. This time, DFK and UTF were on the menu, unlike last time. All services were done enthusiastically. For me, I am really superficial and like skinny girls so the whole thing was still a bit of a letdown, but to be honest I had a good time. If she works off that pregnancy weight and keeps the good service, we might have a winner here. In the meantime, if you like a curvy girl you should consider seeing her. Oh, and the hotel was still a pretty seedy situation. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| kali mae | NeverSay | Denver | Yes | 6 | 3/15/15 | |
|
Review by
NeverSay
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kali Mae is an awesome young lady! She is beautiful, accommodating, personable and happy. I don't think the smile ever left her face for the 55 minutes we shared. Although she was open to every position we discussed, we only got around to about 6 and she performed like a GF. She has a very pretty face, very nice natural breasts (probably Bs), a great little ass and very sexy eyes. We both enjoyed our time together and I shall return. I don't think I've ever experienced a better attitude from an escort. Although she's only 22, she would make a great dinner date or road trip companion. She is only in Denver occasionally so I hope you get lucky and can reach her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rosi 303-xxx-9708 | fork | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 3/15/15 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/15 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ripoff material here. She's cute in person, average build with a few curves and a pretty face. Took care of the donation and started a little cuddling. This first 30 seconds was the high point of the visit. The upselling began. BJ and FS were on the table but not for the donation, which was only for her time. Homey don't play that. First of all, I'm not going to negotiate with a girl over money for sex. That's illegal after all. I pay a girl for her time and that's it. If she doesn't want to do anything that's her prerogative. I just won't be seeing her again and will be letting the word out. She tells me how much it is for a BJ by the way: 500 dollars. Excuse me a second - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - OK, I am back now. If an unknown backpage girl thinks her magical blowjob is worth 500, then more power to her. I'm not going to argue or negotiate. I'm certainly not going to pay her for that. I'm also not going to bring an extra 500 dollars in cash to some ghetto hotel. So I got a very mediocre back massage for about 10 minutes then I left. Avoid. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karapearl | DjSpin | Yes | 143 | 3/16/15 | ||
|
Review by
DjSpin
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/15 Time: 1 hr Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Found out Winnie was going to be on tour in the area and immediately contacted. She has two numbers and one of the them is already listed in the system. Her other number that's on her P411 account is (469)371-3844. I'm not sure the reason for having to work numbers. But, I'm assuming 2 is better than one in the event of a battery going dead. Anyhow I didn't have a problem scheduling and connecting with her. She's one of the few traveling providers that's organized. Arrived at her 3 star hotel and was happy to see the beautiful princess I've been waiting to meet. Pictures are her but they do her no justice. She's actually prettier in person. The only thing I wish is that she comes to Colorado more often. I regretted missing her. I'm happy I was able to catch her in Houston. Delivered as promised, accurate pictures, great personality and what a wonderful treat. I'll definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Danielle Rae | elrack3 | Denver | Yes | 107 | 3/15/15 | |
|
Review by
elrack3
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/13/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Danielle is fantastic! She is beautiful and has a great body. She has a super personality and is very accommodating. I felt comfortable and very welcome from the moment I walked in the door. Treat her right, she's great. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mila-BP | tristate40 | Fort Collins | Yes | 44 | 3/15/15 | |
|
Review by
tristate40
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/13/15 Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mila creates a very relaxed atmosphere. Easy to speak with. Was an great body rub. I had an excellent time and plan to see again... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Falicia | Builder1958 | Denver | Yes | 12 | 3/14/15 | |
|
Review by
Builder1958
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Falicia is one of those GFE providers that you just want to see as often as possible. Bright, beautiful and skilled. She clearly enjoys her work and makes sure you enjoy yourself as well. I've seen her several times now and find myself looking forward to our time together well in advance. She is particularly skilled in UTF which is huge for me. I highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naughty Natasha-4461 | s_cantell | Colorado Springs | Yes | 20 | 3/14/15 | |
|
Review by
s_cantell
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/14/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Natasha while visiting Colorado Springs a few weeks ago. Planned one visit and ended up seeing her three times while I was in town. She is a tall brunette, very affectionate, and loves to kiss. She is a complete sweetheart. I HIGHLY recommend seeing Natasha. She came to my hotel for all of our visits. She was always on time and always greeted me with a warm hug and kiss. She was very affectionate, which I like. We talked for a few minutes about a mutual interests and made a very easy transition to the more intimate part of the evening. I wanted to move slow and undress her. She is very good at following my lead. We spent a few minutes kissing. She was very good at sliding that tall body up and down mine. I slowly worked my hands under her clothes and took my time unwrapping her, as she did the same with me. Once we were undressed she spent a good bit of time sliding her body up and down mine while we kissed and caressed. She really seemed to get into the mutual contact. Eventually she moved down for a very nice BBBJ. Went for a few minutes, but I much preferred the body rub. After a bit more of that, the cover went on for her to take a ride on top of me. Moved to doggie for a few minutes and then mish but neither were as satisfying as her being on top. She is truly wonderful with that long tall body sliding over the top of you. All the while I enjoyed kissing and running hands everywhere. She is not a clock watcher, the second night went a little long and she was unconcerned. I did make it up to her the third night by over-paying. Money completely well spent. All three times were much the same, which was to say all three times were wonderful. I cannot recommend highly enough. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa Monroe | Leonidas | Denver | No | 1 | 3/14/15 | |
|
Review by
Leonidas
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/12/15 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw many great reviews of Lisa Monroe on this site so I thought I'd give her a try. I set the appointment up with the first call. I drove 40 min for the incall and got there on time. I called again to let her know I was there but no answer. I tried texting her to let her know I was there but nothing. She had texted me the address earlier after I called so I know she checks her texts. I waited 20 minutes and never to received any response. What a waste of time and gas. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Casey Pearls | Big unit | Denver | Yes | 47 | 3/13/15 | |
|
Review by
Big unit
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/13/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a outstanding time with Casey. Easy to schedule with and a easy to find incall, very nice place BTW. Had a bit of chit chat to get comfortable while she made us a cocktail. Then up stairs for the fun, she turned on some porn while we sat on her small loveseat in her playroom. I really liked this approach, we had some more conversation while getting heated up lol. We then disrobed and the fun began, Casey is one wild woman!Started with amazing UTF. We went through several positions, CG MISH and Doggie for the first SOG. She then gave me a very nice massage, not a rub, a massage. She excels at this, very good and deep. After a bit of that I was ready to go again and Casey started another round of UTF that was amazing as the first. Finally lost it again in doggie. Will repeat for sure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| jaden | COSguy1 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 3/13/15 | |
|
Review by
COSguy1
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/13/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jaden's pictures are a very good representation of what to expect, except her hair is shorter now. She is thin but not so much you would consider her too skinny for her body type. If you like a more mature provider with a tight, spinner, youngish looking body, she is that. Her incall was a moderate hotel that was clean and comfortable. I liked her attitude and we enjoyed some laughs during the session. She made it clear it was my time to have what I wanted and was open to adjustments to meet my preferences. I especially enjoyed she was a kisser, which is often harder to find. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Samantha of Denver | BettyFord | Denver | Yes | 88 | 3/13/15 | |
|
Review by
BettyFord
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/12/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It took a while for our schedules to gel, but I was finally able to see Samantha. It was awesome. I was super nervous (as I am seeing anyone new), and she put me right at ease. She's very bright and pleasant to talk to. She also seems genuinely interested in getting to know you. I think one reviewer said that she is a true GFE and not a PSE, and he nailed it. Samantha is a total GFE and she's extremely sensual and erotic. That was the first time I had any provider undress me as slowly and sensually as she did. She touches you like she's known you for years and you don't want it to end. I never really get into the details of the actual experience but one thing I have to say (without sounding too much like a high school kid); Samantha is tight - in a lot of ways (all good), and you can tell she works out. I'm super excited to see her again. Like really super excited. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Michelle-1235 | bluefuzzyball | Colorado Springs | No | 10 | 3/13/15 | |
|
Review by
bluefuzzyball
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/12/15 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Showed up at her incall location. She kept telling me to give her some more time to get ready. Waited for 45 minutes. Texted her and didn't not hear back from her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sultry Angelina | jonwel | Boulder | Yes | 7 | 3/13/15 | |
|
Review by
jonwel
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/12/15 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I don't review often - but Angelina is exceptional: pretty face, hot body, great attitude, and great instincts. My first visit was easily my best ASP experience and my second one last week was even better... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mystic of Denver | jiggamandenver | Denver | Yes | 99 | 3/12/15 | |
|
Review by
jiggamandenver
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/13/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It's been a long while since I've seen Jordan, back when I say her last she went by Serenity. I saw she was advertising again and I had been meaning to see her again, I would have seen her sooner however she vanished from the scene for a little while. Anyhow I contacted, standard setup. She now has in in-call in Aurora, pretty decent setup. Took care of the business aspect of everything, then she asked if I wanted a massage, I declined...more of a let's get down to business type of guy. We undressed really GFE experience with a lot of kissing and touching. She started some really good UTF...got me all excited and as I was about to blow I asked if she still offered CIM. She said yes and also offered swallow (YMMV). So I finished BBBJCIMNQNS. We relaxed and talked a a bit, after a while on to round 2. I primarily wanted some more BBBJ action however FS was definitely on the menu she asked if I were ready for cover and for her to jump on. I declined and just had her continue the BBBJ action. The second time I lasted longer and once again in the end I finished BBBJCIMNQNS. Heck she kept going for about 2-3 minutes after I finished it was pretty awesome! In the end was very glad I went to see her again, will not make it so long in between visits next time. If you are a fan of big natural boobs and an awesome BJ with an awesome finish then yes I would recommend seeing her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Emari Tesar | shift64 | Denver | No | 9 | 3/11/15 | |
|
Review by
shift64
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/12/15 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I drove to meet her after scheduling the day before. I waited in the parking lot. She responded to my arrival text, 15-20 min late. I was not able to keep the 60 min appointment as I had to drive back. I wanted t spend an hour with her. She apologized and explained what had happened. We had already discussed some things, including some of my 'peculiarities' and preferences. I had even done a bit of shopping for us. We rescheduled for the following day. In effort to avoid the same situation, I suggested I text for confirmation 1 hr before and prior to my drive. She never replied to that idea/suggestion. I text the next day, while sitting in my car, 45 min prior to the appointment. She told me that I was late with the confirmation text. Apparently. she had booked another appointment. I guess it was payback, I don't know? Maybe she had a change of heart and decided we weren't a good fit. This time, at least, I didn't waste the 90 min round trip. Stick with what you know, fellas Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cassie-3327 | masterhands90 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/11/15 | |
|
Review by
masterhands90
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/12/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I seen this girl on BP. She looks like the girl of your dreams. Definitely would make your bucket list. I called her to set an appt. I met at her hotel in 2 hours. She opened the door and she is hot. Shes not the girl in the pics. She even has tatoos that are similar, but not the girl in pic. Went inside, no hug from her. She took her clothes off, I took mine off. Had me lay on bed. No touching, hugging or kissing from her. She immediately pulled out a cover, put it on and started stroking. Told me to let her know and she would do cowgirl or doggie. I wanted Mish. reluctant she laid down. went inside and she grabbed onto my man to limit how far i could go in. Wouldnt let me kiss her breast, only rub them. She wanted it to be over quick, so she ended Mish and did cowgirl. Still didnt touch me at all. She rode only the very tip to end it fast. As soon as it was done, she jumped up, went into the bathroom, than wrapped a towel around herself. I asked her to at least come lay down, so I could rub on her. She said she wasnt a cuddler, she is a WAM, BAM and done. I was disgusted, so I got dressed. She started to talk about Colorado for the next 15 min. She was pleasant to talk to. Than she said ok, I will let you go. Got there at 10 am and was walking out at 10:26 am. This was absolutely the worst experience I have ever had in my life, with anyone. I have had bad experiences on BP, but still wouldnt take the time to write a review, but this one completely tops them all. She plans on leaving Co, so she definitely doesnt care about return business. Stay far away from this one. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aurora | quiet1 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 3/11/15 | |
|
Review by
quiet1
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/11/15 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Stunning young lady; better than her photos...that's the good news. Bad news; she stayed fully clothed, rubbed ankles, back and chest...then said...thank you after 15 min. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Toni Grant | Flanker-9057 | Denver | Yes | 28 | 3/11/15 | |
|
Review by
Flanker-9057
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/11/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Holy shit Batman!! I returned to the hobby after a lengthy hiatus and saw another ASP but was really disappointed and reached out to Toni. I had seen her multiple times before my temporary retirement, and she is as hot and sexy and wonderful as ever!!! What a beautiful woman. Xxxecutive was what I received and it was a beautiful tantric-style fbsm with the happiest CIM ending!!! She is the best!! Thanks for remembering me Toni!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shauna Styles | WaitingItOut | Denver | Yes | 42 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
WaitingItOut
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/11/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Because I am shorter than most people, I usually don't seek out providers too much taller than me. I know it's a fetish for some men but I prefer someone close to my height. I've been noticing Shauna's posts more and more and, after reading her reviews, set aside my height preference. I'm very glad I did. Contacting Shauna was easy and quick via P411. She responded via email and did not view my profile. I prefer morning appointments and she sent her location to me the evening before. Incall was at a DTC-area hotel that I haven't been to in almost 20 years but, as I remembered, it's one of the nicest in the area. Also, since I'd not been there in so long, got a little lost and delayed our meeting by several minutes. In the room, we had some brief conversation about her life as she has shared on her Twitter account - some very nice pictures and videos there. Kissing eventually led to outstanding UTF - too outstanding for me to hold back. After helping me clean up and a bit more conversation, I began to play with her sensitive breasts. As other reviews say, Shauna tells you what she likes and her sounds are very nice encouragement. DATY was equally fun and wet. Being able to use my fingers and feeling her muscles pulse and clench while she O'd was a bonus. Another little break after that and we moved on to the main event. She had 2 or 3 orgasms throughout our various positions with doggy being my favorite. Her ass and hips are obscenely sexy and I almost popped a second time in that position. I need to get back into shape though - we got into some pretty fierce pounding but I no longer have as much endurance as I used to (he says as his heart and lungs burst). Knowing that my time limit was about up, I asked that she try sucking me off again. It's been years since I've had two pops during a session but she was easily able to pull it out of me with her mouth, tongue, hands, and plenty of spit - even more intense than the first time. I found Shauna to be sweet and easy to talk to. She really likes making you feel good. I'm looking forward to seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amber Ann-7874 | ynot132 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
ynot132
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/11/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Amber was fantastic, she's a phenomenal kisser as well as all things oral. We had a great time I will definitely be back to see her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Malarie Banks | INVNO1 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
INVNO1
(40 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Coordinated a visit with Malaria through P411. She was a great find. Beautiful young lady, nice personality, easy to talk to, amazing body. She met me at the door of hotel. We chatted while getting comfortable and then started with light massage followed with some UTF and DATY. The cover went on and things progressed nicely to multiple positions and finished with great CG. Would definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bettie Ban FKA Scarlet AKA Scarletsinema | mtnman2000 | Denver | No | 12 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: All my calls got me nowhere quickly so I settled for this ugly Betty. She is a short, squat woman with buck teeth. When we talked, she asked me to bring some condoms. I told her over the phone I just wanted a french lesson and she said ok. Her UTF lasted about a minute and then said she was tired of doing it. We had no condoms so our hour was over. When I complained about that she knew what I wanted and she didn't say anything, she ran to her money and told me it was time to leave. She smoked the entire time and there were 3 cats in the room. I had cat hair all over me. Terrible experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mya-6737 | blahblah22 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
blahblah22
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/15 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called Mya on a whim. It's been awhile since I have done anything hobby related but had always been intrigued by her pictures. She answered and we set a time. Location wasn't in the greatest location but not horrible by any means. Very pretty woman overall and a very nice body. Sweet to talk to but not a whole lot of conversation. Activities were fun but rather quick.. Part of which was my fault but got the feeling she wanted to move things along. Overall a nice time if you just want a quickie. Definitely not GFE but worth the donation in my opinion. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Emari Tesar | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Let me start by saying that I've never spent this much for an hour before, but her pictures and my lack of recent hobbying allowed it. She is simply stunning. I'm pretty sure I could bounce a quarter off her butt. I didn't try as I need to leave something for a second visit. She wont be for most of you as tanned, blonde, co-ed types are so common. All kidding aside she is the entire package. A 9.5/10, decent menu, great to talk to,and has impeccable hygiene. If you have been saving up for something special this is it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lola Monroe-3382 | GFEfan | Denver | No | 2 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
GFEfan
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I,m leaving my previous post up because services were delivered as promised. That led to the mistake I made. I trusted her. Lola called me, and I should have known better, but she said she'd see me for ; red flag number 2. Lola showed-up about 15 min late, no big deal. She asked to use the restroom. When she came out, I paid her and offered a drink. She sat down, and I excused myself. I had to pee too. As soon as I turned by back, she ran out with the cash and drove away. I should have known better. Lola was FTF, and Greek for was a bargain, see other review. But keep an eye on her and on your cash. She will rob you if she gets a chance. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amy (PerfectPerkyBlonde) | knight | Denver | Yes | 4 | 3/10/15 | |
|
Review by
knight
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Ay a few times and really enjoy out time. She is a great conversationalist, provides a nice massage and ...well... She is very skinny (I like that) but this girl is as pretty as her pictures! Time well spend! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||